Page 2 of 132 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to BonnieJean

My Three yr old DD is 28 lbs 33 ins
Her sister who is 1 is 41 lbs and 31 ins she takes after Daddy
I have 2 dogs 1 stray cat and 1 DH if I had to pick well you guys can firgure it out LOL

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

LOL Oh my! I'd be happy if my dh could just go back to work. Kind of stinks having him hanging around the house all the time!

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to CatScrapsHere

Cathy Mine is home 24-7 to but now it is just annoying we have been remodeling the house for 7 yrs and he has not touch it sense he lost his job in Feb
I got those letters from a place called Tuesday Morning and clearance for $3

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Oh, we have Tuesday Morning here too!

My bathroom has been a work-in-progress for over 2 years now! lol

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

mms

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to Scrap-Time

Cathy I won't let him touch the bathroom or I would be using an out house for the next 7 yrs LOL

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Split my studying into two sections...so I don't have to start a new chapter tomorrow (and then just have to stop so I can get stuff ready for Girl Scouts). I'd rather start the section on Protiens and Tumor Markers over the weekend.

Um...Holiday Randomness!

Fringemas
By DNA301

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to DNA301

Ah yes, I need to get ready for Girl Scouts too.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to DNA301

Hiya Bonnie, Dawn and Deb - welcome to our wee group (just a bit of Scots there for you all )

Kathy - you asked about my envelope album. I actually made the envelopes from different colours of cardstock. They are all 8x6 in size.

Eileen - I vote the 2-legged kind off too

I got my hair cut and coloured tonight. Love the cut, but I wanted to go more caramelly rather than my natural dark brown as I feel like it drains my face too much, but it's kinda ended up orangey. It's not orange but there's an orangey tinge to it, KWIM?? I don't know if I like it or not

Dh went out and bought an outdoor Christmas tree tonight and it's absolutely gorgoeus - I just love it. Will post a pic ASAP

Right, sorry for the long post - off to clean and tidy the house before people arrive for the party at the weekend!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Ah yes, I need to get ready for Girl Scouts too.

I'm SUPPOSED to be writing introductions for each troop for their leader to read at our Charity Fashion Show on the 18th but I'm not exactly inspired to do so right now LOL!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to DNA301

Bonnie -- I'm gonna like you. And yes you voted correctly!!

Went all the way to Raleigh for Brian's swim meet --- then I get a call and it's cancelled. UGH!! Tried to do some Christmas shopping -- just couldn't find anything.

Brendan had mold made this morning for his braces -- poor guy started gagging so badly -- you all know what was next.

I put over 250 miles on the car today -- for nada!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to NVyankee

Oh Eileen! that stinks.

I helped the mom of one of ds's friends this afternoon. She needed a ride to the hospital for some blood tests. I wasn't in too much of a hurry about it because dd was supposed to have drama club this afternoon. Apparently they canceled it and when I got home, she was sitting on the porch working on her homework because she couldn't get in the house. DH was asleep (of course). I'm just glad I got home less than 10 min after she did.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to NVyankee

I think I'm going to like it here to
Just won't be here like today it was my day off and I didn't NOTHING

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-03-09 04:51 PM

Well, my whole idea of scrapping all day today, sort of went to the wayside. I decided to run the vacuum in my sons room, then figured since I had it upstairs I would just do our bedroom. Then I looked at the stairs and decided they were due for cleaning. A little after noon I finally got to my room, then I started watching an episode of Law & Order SVU, then I started pm'ing with a friend here. I got some journaling done. Yeah.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to KimKV

Kim -- I know how days can just slip away like that. There's always tomorrow.

Just finished my lo for the 12 days of christmas challenge. I love this pic of ds -- back when he was sweet. I finally found a white pen I like (yippee!) -- I doodled the border and cut out the stars up top.

Ahhh! By Ncyankee

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to NVyankee

Night All

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to NVyankee

Eileen - what white pen do you like. I found one years ago and love it. It is the Signo white uni ball pen that I pictured below. It is awesome

Uugh stressed. worried about my fish. My little black/white spotted molly seems to be having problems. So I set up the smaller tank and put the babies in there. I did all this while making dinner at the same time. So that just added to the stress. So my head is about to explode. Dh wanted to watch a movie but I told him I would rather gel and watch him play video games.
Products Referenced in This Post:

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Kathy -- that's the pen. After 100 attemps I found one I like. Guess if I had any brains -- I would've asked the group for suggestions. All the rest looked like chalk -- this one is great.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to NVyankee

Hi! It's great seeing everyone chatting around here! Not much going on here. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to lcmemories

Hiya! Had a really lousy night at dance class tonight...First someone "stole" my sneakers and moved them out from under the chair where I keep my coat and bag and stuff. I think it was this guy I dance with...I was supposed to tell him to go up to modern class and I found him monkeying around with this other girl in the class in the downstairs waiting area. I went back up to the dance room without him (because I wanted to take modern class) and the instructor asked me where this guy was. I told him what was going on downstairs in the waiting area and he went and ripped the guy a new rear end. The guy came upstairs but then went back downstairs while we were doing our modern warm-up...plenty of time for him to move my sneakers.

Then I found out this 18 year old girl I dance with has been spreading nasty rumors about me. I only found out because another girl asked me if they were true. This isn't the first time she's done this either...last year her and her mother (who "helps" at the Girl Scout troop I volunteer for...all the parents are afraid of her because she's B-A-N-A-N-A-S) started this vicious rumor that I fell during my solo at dress rehersal...even though I only slipped a little on a freshly painted part of the stage going like 80 miles an hour in point shoes (to Paul Orff's "Carmina Burana [O Fortuna]"). It was even on people's dress rehersal video that I only slipped and never fell.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to DNA301

Could you use another member? Life's been completely getting in the way of everything lately, but Kathy found me and invited me over here. I haven't scrapped or really been online much at all lately. I hope to be back at it soon since I have 6 days of school left and then finals week. Then 3 weeks off...yippee!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to scraprabbit

Yay!! I am so glad to see you Sarah!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

Ashley, I am so sorry that happened to you. Is there any recourse that you have against either of these people? I hope things get better for you!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Hi Sarah -- so glad to see you.

I'm so excited -- I do not have a busy day. I'm sure there are lots of things that should get done, but this has been a crazy week and I'm not gonna stress about them.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to NVyankee

Good morning!

Hi Sarah!! I'm so glad you came to join us here!

Ashley, Hopefully today will be a better day.

You too Eileen. We all need a down day. And you deserve it!

I've got a light load today. A little laundry and packing up for my crop tonight. That's about it!

Have a great day!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

morning. thank goodness it is Friday.

Sarah - Yeah, so glad to see you here!! We all know life gets busy and crazy but that is okay we will be here when you have time.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-04-09 05:15 AM

People are so rude sometimes. Sorry about the yuck day Ashley! Taking someones shoes, that's not nice. I had a really cool pair of tennis shoes in high school and some pooper toek them out of my locker, and kept them!!

Hi Sarah!! Welcome!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to KimKV

Here is my latest:

Vacation By Laura C

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to DNA301

Morning Lady's Have to work today so won't be on til later after 11pm

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

hello i am here. just been busy with the holidays and work. hope everyone has a nice friday. i been make tags. i but them in my gallery when i have time. today i need to clean house before we get are christmas stuff up

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to southern lady

Hi Danielle! Glad you made it here!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Well, my whole idea of scrapping all day today, sort of went to the wayside. I decided to run the vacuum in my sons room, then figured since I had it upstairs I would just do our bedroom. Then I looked at the stairs and decided they were due for cleaning. A little after noon I finally got to my room, then I started watching an episode of Law & Order SVU, then I started pm'ing with a friend here. I got some journaling done. Yeah.

You can come and help me clean my house ... you're on a roll!

Sarah - so glad to see you back!

Cathy and Eileen - that's my fave white pen too. I had heard all about htem on this site and when I was in Florida in the summer I bought one. I tried it at hom, loved it and went back and bought another 5 cos I've never seen them here in the UK

Christmas tree is going up tonight! Banana dance time!!
v

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to SuperAllyFan

Sarah and Danielle - glad to see you over here.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Hi Danielle! Glad you made it here!

thanks

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

Welcome Danielle!

Look at my pretty tree:

Our new tree
By SuperAllyFan

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Here's one I finished for the 12 days of chrismtas challenge --

I need title help -- or should I just leaave it without a title. It's me in the late 60's.

me in the 60's By Ncyankee

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to NVyankee

Happy Friday everyone! Girl Scout Cookie sale for us starts tonight. I don't really like Cookie Time but the parents dig it and it stops them from asking when cookie sale starts.

We're also having another rehersal for our Charity Fashion Show tonight. No joke, the kids (even my littest Daisies...I have a couple of three year olds in my troop) totally get into it...like Top Model style!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to DNA301

OH -- I bet those girls get into it. The fashion show sounds like fun.

I can so clearly remember the year my Mom was the cookie mom-- our little apartment was wall to wall cookies. It was so great!

Also think nice thoughts for me later -- taking 2 boys clothes shopping. (the thought gives me shivers)

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to NVyankee

hehehe! Have fun with that Eileen!

Ashley, I'll bet that's going to be a great fashion show! And have fun with the cookies too. Ours doesn't start until the 20th.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Oh cookie time!! I love this time even though it is not what I need!!

okay must get back to typing!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-04-09 12:41 PM

Thought I would share the first layout I've done so far this month!!

No title By KimKV

Edited by KimKV on 12-04-09 12:41 PM. Reason for edit: because I seem to have forgotten how to type and keep hitting the wrong letters!! LOL

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to KimKV

i need some help on make christmas gifts

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Danielle, there are some great calendar kits out there that you can put together quickly. Oh! There's a thread here, it's been going for at least a couple of years. Here's the link: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13858...
Lots of great ideas there.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Hi girls,

jci ... I'm finally getting on here today.
We had a photo shoot earlier - started off horribly, let's just hope that we get a few good pics!

You'll never guess what I did this afternoon!
I had submitted a card for publication and it got picked up. I went to send them a larger copy and .... where is it? Oh yeah! I gave it to my dad for his birthday ... okay ... sooo I must have a photo of it. Nope. Check my LSS (which is at least 30 minutes away and they don't have the paper. I have to re-create it or tell them I don't have it ... the latter I don't want to do.
I dig through my little bits of pattern paper and guess what? I FOUND ALL THE PAPER I needed!!!! The exact paper! I remade the card ... lesson learned though!

Off to get acu!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Whoops - forgot to drop off:
her secret garden By Peenut_23

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Danielle, there are some great calendar kits out there that you can put together quickly. Oh! There's a thread here, it's been going for at least a couple of years. Here's the link: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13858...
Lots of great ideas there.

thanks

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Yeah! did my 30 min exercise workout!! Lost .2 lbs. Hey every bit helps!!! Off to take shower, grab a bite to eat and then watch Night at the Museum 2 with dh. See you late tonight or tomorrow.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories

jci

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Just back from Raleigh shopping with boys. Went much better than I expected. Overall - successful. Brian ran out of steam and refused to try on shoes. But he got pants and several shirts. He was really in need -- but I just didn't know his size.

Stopped at buffalo wild wings -- ate some wings and played some trivia. And Kimmi I can't help but to think of you every time we play any triva. what was that word again?? Spremology ????

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to NVyankee

I found you guys!!! You can't hide from me...LOL!! I've had a busy week and didn't get a chance to check in. Thank goodness its the weekend!! My daughter Lisa just informed me that she wants us to make Christmas stockings. I've got lots of Christmas fabric, so we should be able to come up with something cute. I'll get my signature changed.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Karen-Lee

Yay!! I am so glad you are here!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Karen-Lee

Oh Karen Lee so glad you found us!! Glad to have you and can't wait to see the stockings. Are you making them for her family or you too?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Now I feel complete! The only one missing is dgustafson74 and I think she is just busy cause I told her so she still might be coming over. But I think we should close the group as we seem pretty full (except for dgustafson74 if she pops in). What do you guys think?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

hehheheehehee, I just noticed that Cathy already took the call for new members off the group label!! she is soooo good, isn't she!!??

Okay I'm talking to myself so I guess I will be quiet now!!

dgustafson74
Guru
dgustafson74
In response to Charlena

I am here ill update siggy now

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to dgustafson74

Yeah!!!

I think this is going to be a good group.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

Hi All
Just home from work will check in tommorrow

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

• Laura C Said:
Yay!! I am so glad you are here!

Thanks sweetie for letting me know about the new group. I gotta check in more often!!!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

• Scrap-Police Said:
Oh Karen Lee so glad you found us!! Glad to have you and can't wait to see the stockings. Are you making them for her family or you too?

She wants "us" mainly "me" to make them for her family. I'm gonna get her little rear at the machine....LOL!!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee

• BonnieJean Said:
Hi All
Just home from work will check in tommorrow

Hi Bonnie Jean......I'm a gramma too!

Robert 15
Josh 13
Kelly 12
Michael 10
Tally 5
Mia 2
Dominick 15 months

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
Hi girls,

jci ... I'm finally getting on here today.
We had a photo shoot earlier - started off horribly, let's just hope that we get a few good pics!

You'll never guess what I did this afternoon!
I had submitted a card for publication and it got picked up. I went to send them a larger copy and .... where is it? Oh yeah! I gave it to my dad for his birthday ... okay ... sooo I must have a photo of it. Nope. Check my LSS (which is at least 30 minutes away and they don't have the paper. I have to re-create it or tell them I don't have it ... the latter I don't want to do.
I dig through my little bits of pattern paper and guess what? I FOUND ALL THE PAPER I needed!!!! The exact paper! I remade the card ... lesson learned though!

Off to get acu!

I'm glad you got to remake the card!! And congrats!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Karen-Lee

I've been sick the last few days -- some kind of stomach bug. I think I'm over it now.

I'm busy cleaning up the house, we have relatives coming for the holidays. Unfortunately they'll be staying in my scrap room, which means I lose my scrap room for two weeks.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to autumngold

Morning --
why on weekdays when the alarm goes off & you hit the snooze you fall right back to sleep.

But on weekends you wake up long before the alarm should ever go off and you're wide awake.

WHY I Ask you WHY?????

Oh well decided to clean up scrap area -- has gotten a bit out of hand.

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to NVyankee

Morning Deb and Eileen! My work alarm went off at 4am!! For josh sakes its SATURDAY!!! I guess I'll pull myself off the computer and start some laundry!!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to Karen-Lee

Oh -- skip the laundry!!

No one is up yet and it's almost 9 am. Cleaned up scrap area and finished a lo -- Ds at 3 1/2. Love this series of pics.

On the Beach By Ncyankee

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to NVyankee

Morning gals!

My parents are coming down in an hour or so ... and my house is a mess! eeek!! We are spending the day shopping and I hope to get some Christmas shopping done.

Good luck making the stockings!! I made ours and don't do what I did ... I made them up to my thigh and over a foot wide!!!
At the time everyone in our family bought 3 stocking stuffers for everyone else - so we got about 15 + what our partner got us - we never had enough room ... well now we don't exchange stockings with everyone so it's up to poor DH to fill it!! .

It's massive. I'll post a photo later. Basically dd can use it as a sleeping bag!!!!

Have a great Saturday if I'm unable to check back in!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to NVyankee

I'm with you Eileen. I wish there was a way to program your body and the 4 legged kids to a 5 day on schedule then a 2 day schedule (weekend). But I got up about 630 not awake but woke up. So took dogs out then laid on couch for an hour.

Now Mollie is frustrated and talking to me because I won't let her go outside to bark. I have never met such a talkative dog. Yes, she talks. It is the funniest thing.

Not sure what today holds except for my work Christmas Party at 6 pm.

just a min the dog is driving me nuts

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Here's another digi a day ... I'm getting deprived of paper!

christmas glows with love By Peenut_23

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Karen-Lee

Good morning ladies!!!

Karen and Dawn, I am SOOOOO happy to see you guys here! Could you guys do a little intro for the ladies that don't know you?

Jill, congrats on the publication!!! And thank goodness you were able to reproduce the card! You'll have to let us know when and where it's going to be published!

Deb, I'm glad you're feeling better! Good luck with the relatives

I cropped with mindyradio last night at my lss. Hope to have a few lo's to share later today. Off to update our first post

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

Karen what kind of dog is it I had a boxer that would not shut up she talked back all the time LOL

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-05-09 06:44 AM

Good morning ladies, this does indeed look it's going to be a great group!

Jill you having to make that card over!!!

Kathy - DJ is my son, Taylor is one of his bestfriends. We wanted DJ to have a good time and not always be stuck with us. We covered about half of Taylor's expenses to go and hil folks covered the rest.

Hi Karen and Dawn!!

We are expecting our first "real" snow this evening. I can't believe Texas got snow before New Hampshire!!

Edited by KimKV on 12-05-09 06:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to KimKV

Here's a heritage page I just finished!

Raymond By Ncyankee

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to NVyankee

That reminds me! I have my next heritage lo ready to work on Eileen! Finally! I didn't get to it at my crop last night, but it's next on my list

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

• BonnieJean Said:
Karen what kind of dog is it I had a boxer that would not shut up she talked back all the time LOL

I think your talking to me since I have the talking dog. Karen Lee has a howler/barker but I think she got that fixed.
She is a lab mix. Mollie. She is about 1.5 years old and is very opinionated.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

now I know why I don't hardly ever put Christmas stuff out. What a pain. I just went up and down the attic latter about 15 times. I have more crud then 2 people without kids should have!!

Think we are going to put Christmas lights on the house today. Well if we can find lights I like. I wanted the big ones but I guess those are hard to find. So I might have to find something else I like.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Here are 2 from last night. I'm hoping to get 2 more up by the end of the day. DS is playing at a friend's house, so maybe I can too!

Here's the final calendar page!
March By CatScrapsHere

And one I did for the scraplift the person before you challenge:
Carousel By CatScrapsHere

TFL!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Happy Saturday everyone! I have to get cracking on making some Christmas gifts....which I'll do later...have to get in study hours first. I'm finally done all the dull procedural stuff so it's back to the fun science stuff...today's section is on Protiens and Tumor Markers.

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to DNA301

Hey there! I have been really slacking these past couple of days... back to work after 2 1/2 months of doing nothing has really done me in! I can't move by the time I get home, and just go straight to bed.
I see we have some new faces around here... WELCOME!!!

*Note to Kathy... you are more than welcome to use my LO for the quote challenge!! Just so you know... that is my own quote! (aren't I clever?!?)

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to Shellsurfer

Hi!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

• BonnieJean Said:
Hello Lady's
I'm Bonnie live in Michigan Married again 3yrs I have 3 sons 28,25,and 22, 3 Granddauthers 3,1 and 7 months. DH has 2 sons 24 and23 1 GS and 2 GDs.
I work as a Retail Manager we stock early morning this time of year
I have been scraping about 3 years haven't tryed digi yet

Hi Bonnie! I live in Michigan too! I also work in retail, stocking on 3rd shift! Is that a hoot, or what??

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Dropping of one more!

Squirrel's Den By CatScrapsHere

Thought I had started another one last night, but I was wrong. So that's it for today. At least I have a couple more prepped to work on!

LuAnn, how's your knee holding up?

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Here are 2 I finished today for Brian's wedding present (like to torture him saying that -- he just sighs or groans!!).

My Crib By Ncyankee

Cruisin! By Ncyankee

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to NVyankee

Christmas lights on the house. I'll tell you about that later. now must get ready for party then come home and crash.

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

Well Cathy, the knee is not holding up well. I was doing pretty well until the therapist was testing my strength with resistance. Something popped in my knee, and I feel like I am back to square one. But I can't afford to take any more time off, so I muddle through work and collapse when I get home.

I just caught up from page 4... I noticed that you were all talking about having a lot of dogs. Try 10!! I have 10 dogs in my house right now! 6 are puppies, 4 of which are for sale... any takers? Cheyenne is keeping one to take to her apartment with her when she moves to Mt Pleasant. They are adorable shih-poos. My 4 pound Peanut is the daddy.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

football almost over -- think I'll go read -- reading the newest Dean koontz novel. "Breathless"

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to NVyankee

Our Christmas tree is up now, but not sure for how long. Cooper's tail is lethal when he is happy! Every time he walks past it, he ends up with tinsel hanging from his tail!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

• Shellsurfer Said:
Our Christmas tree is up now, but not sure for how long. Cooper's tail is lethal when he is happy! Every time he walks past it, he ends up with tinsel hanging from his tail!

oh you much get a picture of that!! how funny. Yeah, not sure how long ours will make it with 5 deadly tails.
I didn't know you had puppies! Do you breed and sale or was this unexpected? Who's the momma?

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

10 dogs?!? Puppies are so cute though! I'm sorry to hear that about your knee though. When do you go back to see your doctor?

Our little Stripes doesn't seem to care about our tree. lol I love having our tree up so early. Before last year dh always insisted on a real tree and he wouldn't get it until a week or 2 before Christmas. I like to have the house decorated for a long time. So it'll be up until at least mid-January.

I'm off to bed. DD stayed up a little late and we watched some silly Jonas Brothers videos and other stuff on you tube.

have a great night guys!

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

LuAnn where in Mich and what Company, I'm a freight Manager I off load trucks

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

Here is a pic I had done with my sons

Portrait with Santa By BonnieJean

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

acu with leaving love!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

Bonnie... I live in Laingsburg, which is directly between Flint and Lansing. It is a tiny little town that I grew up in, moved away, and ultimately ended up back in, and love it even more!
I work at Walmart... ever heard of it??? LOL

Kathy... I will try to get a picture of Christmas tree Cooper, but I have to get it away from him quickly because he tries to eat it right away, and I don't want him to get sick or something. He is already on a special food that costs a fortune because he has problems with his intestinal tract.
The puppies, they were a mistake, or at least that is what I have been told. I walked out of the bathroom one day and Peanut was being dragged across the livingroom by his, uhhhmm ... ouch! DS's GF was supposed to be keeping an eye on her dog because she was in heat, but she obviously wasn't doing a very good job of it. I think she was playing dumb because she knows that she can make money with shih-poo pups, especially when they are going to be so small. I just want them to go!

Cathy- I don't go back to the Dr. again unless I am still having problems in a month. Then he wants to give me injections of a substance that is comparable to synovial fluid, to lubricate the joint and make the arthritis less painful.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Good morning!

Dawn and Deb, I'm glad you ladies found us!

Dawn, have fun on your trip!!! Didn't you start a new job recently? How's that going?

Yes I started my new job on 8/31. I love it! It's very challenging and super busy, yet I love it so much! All the people I work with are really nice and even get along with each other! I am a procedures scheduler for a 15 doctor pediatric cardiology group based next to Phoenix Children's Hospital. I schedule heart caths, ablations, and device implants such as pacemakers and defibrilators.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

I had a GREAT time up in the mountains for the last three days! I went with 7 other friends.
We went to Heber, AZ, which is about a 2 and a half hour drive northeast from Phoenix. There was patches of snow here and there, and it was real chilly, compared to down here. It was between 35-40 during the day and about 15 at night.

My pastor's wife invited us up there to their gorgeous cabin. I got off work at noon on Thursday and was up there by 6:30pm. We scrapped til about 1am that night and slept in til 9am. Then we got up, had a huge breakfast, scrapped a lil bit and then walked to a nearby park and played badminton and had a blast! We came back, scrapped all afternoon, had a great dinner and scrapped a bit in the evening. Then we had an impromptu game night and laughed ourselves silly, then scrapped til 2am. Today we slept until 10am, had a yummy brunch, and then packed up, cleaned the whole place and left about 3pm. We stopped for pizza on the way down, and I got home about 7pm. We are planning on doing this every couple months!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• SuperAllyFan Said:

I got my hair cut and coloured tonight. Love the cut, but I wanted to go more caramelly rather than my natural dark brown as I feel like it drains my face too much, but it's kinda ended up orangey. It's not orange but there's an orangey tinge to it, KWIM?? I don't know if I like it or not :(

Dh went out and bought an outdoor Christmas tree tonight and it's absolutely gorgoeus - I just love it. Will post a pic ASAP

Right, sorry for the long post - off to clean and tidy the house before people arrive for the party at the weekend!

Give us a pic to look at!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
Could you use another member? Life's been completely getting in the way of everything lately, but Kathy found me and invited me over here. I haven't scrapped or really been online much at all lately. I hope to be back at it soon since I have 6 days of school left and then finals week. Then 3 weeks off...yippee!

Yay Sarah!!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DNA301

• DNA301 Said:
Hiya! Had a really lousy night at dance class tonight...First someone "stole" my sneakers and moved them out from under the chair where I keep my coat and bag and stuff. I think it was this guy I dance with...I was supposed to tell him to go up to modern class and I found him monkeying around with this other girl in the class in the downstairs waiting area. I went back up to the dance room without him (because I wanted to take modern class) and the instructor asked me where this guy was. I told him what was going on downstairs in the waiting area and he went and ripped the guy a new rear end. The guy came upstairs but then went back downstairs while we were doing our modern warm-up...plenty of time for him to move my sneakers.

Then I found out this 18 year old girl I dance with has been spreading nasty rumors about me. I only found out because another girl asked me if they were true. This isn't the first time she's done this either...last year her and her mother (who "helps" at the Girl Scout troop I volunteer for...all the parents are afraid of her because she's B-A-N-A-N-A-S) started this vicious rumor that I fell during my solo at dress rehersal...even though I only slipped a little on a freshly painted part of the stage going like 80 miles an hour in point shoes (to Paul Orff's "Carmina Burana [O Fortuna]"). It was even on people's dress rehersal video that I only slipped and never fell.

Seriously, if the rumors are not true, why let yourself even worry about them. You know what is true.
Vindictiveness is such a waste of time. I never understand why people have to mess with other people like this? Did you get your shoes back?

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• SuperAllyFan Said:
Welcome Danielle!

Look at my pretty tree:

Our new tree
By SuperAllyFan

Pretty!!!
I saw so many people driving back to Phoenix today from up north with trees attached to their vehicles!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:

Yay Sarah!!

Dawn, nice to see you here! I must've missed when you joined.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Good morning ladies!!!

Karen and Dawn, I am SOOOOO happy to see you guys here! Could you guys do a little intro for the ladies that don't know you?

I am a single gal and I am a very devout Christian. I live in a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona.
I love to get together with my friends to crop.
I love to scrapbook, papercraft, make cards, and do some altered art. I love BLING and PRIMAS!
I have been scrapbooking since 2005. I have accumulated a RIDICULOUS amount of supplies. I am going to be doing a huge yard sale in the next couple months to purge alot of what I haven't been using.
I love to scrapbook my nephews, niece and my great niece especially. Oh, and my absolutely adorable dog, Ralphy.

I have been on this site for almost 4 yrs now.

Page 2 of 132 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics