Page 4 of 132 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

Glad to here that everyone's home safely. We've got the wintery mix going on here, but it's not supposed to snow much. It IS supposed to be windy and ugly all day tomorrow and, of course, finally got the call that dd's new glasses are in. I really have to take her to get them tomorrow or wait until Saturday because Thur and Fri are going to be too busy. We'll see.

Way tired and going to bed. G'night!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to CatScrapsHere

Eileen - don't forgot to turn off the alarm.

Cathy - yeah we have the wind too. Patrick opened the back door and it almost blew off!! no kidding. the arm of the hinge thing up top is all jacked up. It's pretty bad.

Sarah - glad you and hubby made it home safe

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to lcmemories

I would like to join in the challange!!

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to Charlena

Sorry I was MIA yesterday Was so tired ITs have to be to work at 4am so try to talk later

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to BonnieJean

Good morning ladies!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Morning gals!

So it's pretty windy here today and the snow is falling like crazy! Working from home, couldn't be bothered trying to drive in - I have a 35 min commute on a regular day and this will triple it and it will be worse on the way home.

It is pretty though!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to peenut_23

Hi! Here is my layout for Kathy's challenge

Christmas morning By Laura C

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

We are also having wind -- but when I woke up this morning (no I didn't get to sleep in) -- it was sunny and already 70. (sorry guys). Within 10 minutes -- it was terrential rains and it's now pitch black. Bet we'll lose power. Seems like the perfect day to stay inside.

Here's one I did for 12 days of christmas sketch challenge -- which was to go crazy with distressing.

Smile By Ncyankee

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

How exciting to get the first layout done for the challenge!

Cathy - Would you mind if we put them on the first page?? (pretty please with sugar on top) *batting eyelashes* .....is it working yet!!?!!

Trying to wake up. Didn't sleep well. The wind was horrible and it kept waking me up. Then DH woke me up. Then I got uncomfortable to I decided to get up. But I have the day off so I can take a nap if I want!!

No snow here but we do have flurries right now. The high today is 23 deg and right now it is 18 deg. Too cold!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Scrap-Time

Here's one more I did on this dreary morning -- from this Thanksgiving.

I was sooo hungry and BIL wouldn't take any help from Kevin about using the fryer (he's so stubborn). Took forever!!!

So by the time we got to dinner I had made a bit of a dent in the wine on an empty stomach. OOOPS!!

Time to Eat By Ncyankee

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to ncyankee

Kathy ~ I love naps!!!! Sounds like you didn't get a great sleep! Mine just wasn't long enough.

I can't believe how much it's snowing. sigh.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to peenut_23

seriously! It is 16 deg outside and wind is blowing like crazy (20 mph?) and my dog is outside playing??!! She is a complete nut!! She is running around the yard with Max playing and chasing each other!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

Jill - How is your daughter? Any better? Did swimming help her last night?

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Kathy wants me to journal on my "Time to Eat" lo -- surprise surprise. He he he.

MY BIL is one of those overly sensitive men who will pout if he think I insulted his manhood. I want to add the story too -- oh well. Maybe I'll just hide the album if he visits.

Relay for Life By Ncyankee

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

make it hidden journal. or tone done the part about him not listening. Just state that dinner took longer then planned so you hit the wine bottle and had fun any how!!

I know it is so terrible having a journaling friend!! You will thank me one day.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• Scrap-Police Said:
Kim - what does your friend do that is moving her back to the states? Is she married or was she in Scotland by herself?

She was here doing full-time Christian work, working with young people all over the west of Scotland. She was in schools, running clubs, doing camps etc. Her working visa only lasted for 2 years and so she would have had to go home anyway to apply, even if she was coming back, but she's decided to go back and finish university and although she has said she may come back, I think it's highly unlikely. She's not married so she's going home to stay at her parent's house, but will try to get a flat asap

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
I'm home! Next step, trying to get BACK to school in the morning. The drive home wasn't bad - but I left early. Dh is on his way home now (25 mile commute from the opposite direction). We're ordering a pizza when he gets home. Yum!

If we can't get to school in the mornings because of snow, we're supposed to go to the nearest school and report there. My nearest school is 30 mins walk away and if the snow is so bad that I can't get to work, I'm certainly not gonna be walking to that one

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to SuperAllyFan

Talking of snow, Megan has landed in Iceland for a connecting flight to New York but they think the airports may all be shut down tonight as there's a really bad snowstorm moving in

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• Scrap-Police Said:
make it hidden journal. or tone done the part about him not listening. Just state that dinner took longer then planned so you hit the wine bottle and had fun any how!!

I know it is so terrible having a journaling friend!! You will thank me one day.

Glad to have a journaling friend!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

took nap. now I need to get motivated to do something!! Hard when the wind is blowing and it's cold. But I will get in my scrap room!!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

• SuperAllyFan Said:
Talking of snow, Megan has landed in Iceland for a connecting flight to New York but they think the airports may all be shut down tonight as there's a really bad snowstorm moving in

I don't know. The forecast for NY isn't calling for snow tonight, so maybe her flight will go through anyway. I sure hope so. Spending the night at the airport doesn't sound like much fun.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• Scrap-Police Said:
Jill - How is your daughter? Any better? Did swimming help her last night?

Thanks for asking Kathy!

She actually told dh that she went yesterday at school (which I didn't believe) so then I got on the phone and asked her about it and she went running to the bathroom. What is it about being a mom that you have that kind of influence?!

Then when I came home and talked to her about it, she went again!!!

So yay, it seems to be getting better. I am still giving her that prescription - going to give it to her for about a week. She just thinks it's water anyway!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to peenut_23

Wrapped christmas presents -- not many. Nothing for Brian (I have NO ideas!).

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
Wrapped christmas presents -- not many. Nothing for Brian (I have NO ideas!).

Is he the one that plays call of duty? If so this is a shirt I got Patrick.

http://cgi.ebay.com/modern-warfare-2-t-sh irt-call-of-du...

Edited by Scrap-Police on 12-09-09 10:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Thanks Kathy -- I think that'll work. He is a modern warfare maniac.

Here's another one I did today --

Someone* To Watch Over Me By Ncyankee

I love this wide format printer -- it is helping to speed up some of the lo's. Remember I have 13 years of children to scrap. Gotta get out of the 1st year!!

Here's one for the 12 days of christmas sketch challenge -- we were challenge to scrap "celebration".

Friends By Ncyankee

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Last one -- really!

Swing Batter Batter -- Not By Ncyankee

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to ncyankee

Evening everyone,

It's been gray and gloomy here every day in Germany for about the last two months. It hasn't gotten below freezing yet, we're still waiting for it to get cold, though I'm not looking forward to it. I don't like winter

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to autumngold

Hi I Home what a couple of days have a 9 hr shift tomorrow then off for 2 days
Can someone remind me what the Challenge is about I guess I'll say yes to anything LOL

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya! Just finished studying for the day (Clinically Important Nonprotein Compounds...Urea, Uric Acid, Ammonia, and Creatinine)...tomorrow starts the section on Carbs.

I'm about to go postal on the next Girl Scout parent who e-mails me and asks if we can get them cookies for Christmas. Er...the money's not due until Jan. 2010...how are we supposed get them cookies before then? Magic? Sorry but Christmas magic doesn't extend to Girl Scout Cookies.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

• BonnieJean Said:
Hi I Home what a couple of days have a 9 hr shift tomorrow then off for 2 days
Can someone remind me what the Challenge is about I guess I'll say yes to anything LOL

It is on the first page!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• autumngold Said:
Evening everyone,

It's been gray and gloomy here every day in Germany for about the last two months. It hasn't gotten below freezing yet, we're still waiting for it to get cold, though I'm not looking forward to it. I don't like winter

Where do you live in Germany?? My son's best friend moved there this past summer -- he's outside Munich.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Here's one more -- I've been a scrapping machine today. Just too ugly to go outside and there actually for once wasn't much pressing to do in the house.

Kiss the Cook By Ncyankee

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to ncyankee

I live near Wiesbaden. That's about 5 hours from Munich.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

OK it's any easy one think I can manage

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

sorry i been very busy.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• autumngold Said:
I live near Wiesbaden. That's about 5 hours from Munich.

Isn't that the military base?? We're going to be in Berlin in June -- very psyched. Never been there before.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Kathy (my journaling friend)-- forgot to tell you, I ordered the shirt for Brian. He'll love it -- who knew?? Well I guess you knew!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to ncyankee

Stopping by to see what's up and let you all know that I really am still alive. Work is kicking my bootie, I relly need to get some training for an office job or something. just 2 more nights and it will be the weekend. So looking forward to it.
I skimmed to get caught up on the chatter, and it looks like everyone is still alive and kicking through the winter weather.
See ya Friday!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Shellsurfer

I got a layout done!!

Downtown with the Characters By Scrap-Police

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Good evening! Sounds like everyone's been busy in one way or another today! Kathy, glad you had time to do a page!

I was very busy today, but got lots done so hopefully I can scrap tomorrow during the 2 hour window when both kids are at school. We'll see. Seems like something always pops up.

I'm off to bed after I get acu on all the lo's from here and the vlb. G'night!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

hiya girls ...

what a day! worked from home because of the weather - it snowed like crazy. Shoveled late this afternoon and then spent the night scrapping ... did 3/8 assignments I have to do.

I have so much wrapping to do! I was hoping to get some done tonight - haha! Not!

DD went sliding beside our house, that was fun. I guess I'm okay with winter being here ... not like I have a choice!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to peenut_23

Nothing to report here, but just wanted to stop by and say HI!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to scraprabbit

Morning -- I've woken up each day this week (including Monday) thinking it might be Friday. Oh just one more day -- don't know why but this has been a long week.

My db and dsil are coming today -- looking forward to the visit. Brian has a guitar recital this afternoon. He is doing a solo of CCR's "Who'll stop the Rain". Odd choice for a Christmas recital -- but love the song.

Have a great day

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

Good morning!

My dd has a choir concert this evening. I'm really looking forward to it! She's loved being in the choir this year.

We only got a dusting of snow overnight. The forecast is calling for up to 2 inches today, but there's only a 50% chance so I'm not counting on it. I am most definitely NOT ok with winter being here, but like you said Jill, it's not like we have a choice, huh?

I hope you all have a great day!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Ugh, no kidding Cathy.
We got 11 inches.

And our road still isn't plowed. Thankfully I have an SUV and dh has a big truck soooo ... doesn't matter to us but lots of cars were getting stuck all night long!!!!

Thankfully it's Thursday - anyone have any plans for today?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to peenut_23

Jill - did you have to go into work today? What do you do?

I'm scrapbooking!! Going to work on Christmas cards this morning since I know what I'm doing and don't have to think. Need to work on layouts for my friends book but I got an idea for a layout for a challenge so not sure what I will work on.

Oh Cathy don't forget the camera! Would love to see Jasmine all dressed up! Oh and Eileen that goes for you too.....on the camera!!

Edited by Scrap-Police on 12-10-09 06:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Ladies I need your help!! I am trying to get my layout posted on here but can not figure it out please help me.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Charlena

NO problem Charlena:

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Share' tab under the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into a reply box here. (You can do it even quicker by just clicking once on the code and it will ask you to 'Allow Access' to clipboard and then paste that into the reply box)

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• CatScrapsHere Said:
  • SuperAllyFan Said:

I don't know. The forecast for NY isn't calling for snow tonight, so maybe her flight will go through anyway. I sure hope so. Spending the night at the airport doesn't sound like much fun.

Her sister phoned to say that everything was OK and she got home safely

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• Scrap-Police Said:
Jill - did you have to go into work today? What do you do?

Yes, I went into work although I can work from home. I'm in a group called eSolutions - web work!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to peenut_23

Here are 3 digi cards - all freebies, if anyone is interested! Irene Alexeeva!

Christmas card 1 By Peenut_23

Christmas card 2 By Peenut_23

Christmas card 3 By Peenut_23

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

• SuperAllyFan Said:
NO problem Charlena:

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Share' tab under the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into a reply box here. (You can do it even quicker by just clicking once on the code and it will ask you to 'Allow Access' to clipboard and then paste that into the reply box)

woohoo I did it Thanks Kimmi.
Ok please tell me what you ladies think. I am doing my mom's vacation album from Bermuda and I have lots of pictures to fit per page. I hate it but this is one I came up with.

Layout from trip to Bermuda
By Charlena

dgustafson74
Guru
dgustafson74

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Good morning!

My dd has a choir concert this evening. I'm really looking forward to it! She's loved being in the choir this year.

awwww i loved choir

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to dgustafson74

just popping in quickly -- off to the guitar recital.

No worries -- got my camera with it's new telephoto lens. I've been looking at lenses and they are so expensive. Last weekend target had one (300 x) for $199 and I had a coupon. Told dh -- get it now and I'll let you off hte hook for christmas.
I used it at the swim meet the other night -- it was awesome for my needs.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to ncyankee

Hiya everyone! Starting the section on Carbs today...trying to get as much done as humanly possible before I have to get ready to go to dancing tonight. I was supposed to go to the cell phone store but I got out of it. My sister got the new Droid phone (Fishsticks knows why...she only uses the internet if I'm the one doing the browsing for her and she got a brand new phone like a year ago) and I was supposed to "inherit" her old phone but I don't like her phone. It's this weird touch screen one that I don't like using so I get to keep my phone.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to DNA301

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi guys! Taking a break from scrapping. I just needed to walk away from the lo for a few.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

got all the new cards I'm making this year done. Need to finish the ones I have in pieces then they will be done. Now to eat something.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Hi all -- brian did great in the recital. I didn't know it -- but a 6th grade girl sang with him while he played. Some real cute pics.

Here's the lo I did today for 12 days of christmas.

Boys 2 Men By Ncyankee

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

Dropping off
Carousel Magic By CatScrapsHere

I've got one more addition to our thread if you don't mind guys. She's been moving so she hasn't been able to get here till now.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

I don't mind! Well, who is it??

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

I don't feel very good. not sure what is wrong with me. But I have no energy and I feel blah. My head hurts a little so not sure if it is cold or flu or just yuckies.

Think I will lay in bed with the lap top.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

I hope you aren't getting sick Kathy.

I feel like ******** but that's because I ate too much for dinner. blech.

Off to wrap some Christmas gifts!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to peenut_23

I hope not too. I don't have time to be sick.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Kathy (sorry if I'm repeating myself) --- but got on ebay and ordered that t'shirt. thanks for the link.

Also, he mentioned a game he wanted so got right on amazon and ordered it. He's done!!!

Hope you're feeling better. Tomorrow I start my typhoid vaccinations (oral). I am told I won't feel good in about 48 hours. But I'm gonna look at it with my glass half full attitude -- I'm just one stomach flu away from fitting in my jeans. Guess you now know what happens with this med!! LOL now -- not on Saturday. Kevin never mentioned all the vaccinations we needed when he booked this vacation.

They include typhoid, malaria, yellow fever and hep A. Have had the last 2, start typhoid tomorrow. and yellow fever is 3 weeks worth of pills (before, during, and after). live and learn!!

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to ncyankee

well hello. i need to start wrapping my gifts. i am done shopping yea. it is cold out here

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to ncyankee

Oh Kathy... I hope you feel better soon... I was catching up and seeing that you have been scrapping. Where's the pages??? I actually thought to myself "Kathy, scrapping? She must be sick." And then you tell us that you aren't feeling well... how ironic is that??

Here are the pages that I made with my CT group kit. The kit was just recently released, and couldn't post until it was.

Grace By Shellsurfer

Sister of the Bride
By Shellsurfer

Napping with Bunny
By Shellsurfer

There is a cluster frame FREEBIE that I made on my blog too! If you are interested, just go to the link in my siggy!

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

LuAnn how old is your rott

Kimmylois
Diva
Kimmylois

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Dropping off
Carousel Magic By CatScrapsHere

I've got one more addition to our thread if you don't mind guys. She's been moving so she hasn't been able to get here till now.

I hope you don't mind if I join in Cathy...

I've been MIA lately here on sb.com due to our move. We finally got closed on our house Friday and moved all weekend long. Which was such a task because we were moving from our third floor apartment, but thankfully our house is one-story!

Cannot wait until I get my scrapbook boxes unpacked.... I haven't scrapped in ssoooooo long!!!

Kimmylois
Diva
Kimmylois
In response to Kimmylois

Kathy - I hope you get to feeling better soon! It seems as if everyone is sick right now. I have all my patients swishing with mouth rinse before I do their cleaning... in hopes of not getting sick.

Jill - 11 inches of snow?? WOW!

I'm so jealous of you guys who have made your Christmas cards this year.... I cheated since we were moving & got photo cards. I was proud that I had time for that lol!

So glad tomorrow is Friday and I don't have to work. We still have to finish getting all our stuff from our apartment. We have until the 14th.

Hope everyone has a good night!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to Kimmylois

Kimmy - glad you joined us. Glad you found the right house and got to move in!! What a great Christmas gift.

I think I'm fighting something. Do a little better right now but haven't done anything except lay in bed and leave love on layouts.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Glad you found us Kimmy! Oh my, that makes 3: Kim, Kimmi, and Kimmy! We'll have fun keeping you guys straight. I'm whipped. Been a long day. Tonight's concert was great. DS made me real grateful for how well behaved he is. We sat next to his friend Eddy who was rolling on the floor and trying to pick fights with his sister. Ray just complained about being hungry and bored. So we counted down the songs in the program together and he waited until it was over to get some brownies and cookies. Off to bed...

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Oy, I have been so crazy busy this week at work!
I get home and I am so wiped I just don't want to do anything, including get online!
My mom and I are taking part in a combination craft fair and race events on Saturday called The 12K's of Christmas.
It is at a local park, just up the street from where I go to church. We have to set up our booth at 6am, and it goes until about 2 or 3pm.
My mom paints and I made a bunch of homemade bath salts.
Then I have a cookie exchange party to go to that evening.
Whew! Busy busy!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DawnInAZ

Morning. Have to get ready for work. Feeling a little better. Think it was sinus related cause I had a coughing fit last night with the drainage.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to DawnInAZ

Morning all -- waiting for company to wake up. Glad they are sleeping in. Kids off to school, boy they argued this morning because their "UB" is here. That's what they call their Uncle Brian (from the movie Uncle Buck). But they are reviewing for exams next week.

Playing tennis with my db this morning. It's cold here today. Well for us -- it's cold.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

Good morning!

Kathy, when do you go to the specialist? I forgot. I've got a sinus thing going, think it's a new one. Coughing at night though I'm fine during the day.

We still haven't gotten our money from the court case last month. They were supposed to get it to us by the end of November, and here we are 2 weeks into December. Pretty much more of the same that we've dealt with for 4 1/2 years. Left a message for our lawyer this morning. I don't know what else we can do.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Morning gals!

TGIF!!!

Dawn - you sound like you have a busy weekend ahead!!!

Kimmy - that snowfall was nothing. Check out what we got last March overnight. I opened my garage to this:
Holy Snow #2 By Peenut_23

Holy Snow! By Peenut_23

TGIF!!! Oh I already said that!
Have a short day today - we have our annual work Christmas lunch. Dh is working all weekend so I'm going to have to keep myself and dd busy - shouldn't be that hard, with all the things we have to do!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to peenut_23

Wow! Jill, it's a good thing you like snow! ...Cathy and I are moving south. Right Cathy??? We are going to look up Eileen go bury our toes in the sand! Who else is going to join us?

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

• CatScrapsHere Said:
Glad you found us Kimmy! Oh my, that makes 3: Kim, Kimmi, and Kimmy! We'll have fun keeping you guys straight. I'm whipped. Been a long day. Tonight's concert was great. DS made me real grateful for how well behaved he is. We sat next to his friend Eddy who was rolling on the floor and trying to pick fights with his sister. Ray just complained about being hungry and bored. So we counted down the songs in the program together and he waited until it was over to get some brownies and cookies. Off to bed...

If you get stuck - I'm the fabulous dancer as you can see here

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/QpciHwRGkqBDvgy9 ?cmp...

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

• Shellsurfer Said:
Wow! Jill, it's a good thing you like snow! ...Cathy and I are moving south. Right Cathy??? We are going to look up Eileen go bury our toes in the sand! Who else is going to join us?

umm who said I like snow?! I hate it! I'm coming south with you girls!!!!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to peenut_23

I'll go to Jill's then - I love snow and we don't get enough!!

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

• Shellsurfer Said:

I'm with you guys it is 12 here

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya? It's fishsticking cold here...no snow...just fishsticking cold. I'm so not built for the winter!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to DNA301

We're supposed to get snow next week. I'm not looking forward to it.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Went to play tennis with my db today -- could barely hold the racquet. BRRRR!!

Here's one I did while left alone for an hour. For 12 days of christmas challenge.

Bright Eyes By Ncyankee

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to ncyankee

Two Cards done more to do

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Ashley, you crack me up with the fishsticks! I have another friend on here that uses fried chicken!

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

Kimmi - the house is all yours! And there are 2 fireplaces to keep you warm!!

jci ... gonna go and scrap and figure Christmas gifts out. Can you believe Christmas is TWO weeks from today?!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
  • Shellsurfer Said:

umm who said I like snow?! I hate it! I'm coming south with you girls!!!!

Hmmm. I thought I read somewhere... oh never mind.
I'm glad you'll be joining us on this virtual trip! But, now Eileen says that she is cold down there... I guess we are going to have to pick her up along the way and keep on going until we get to Jamaica! Boy, I am liking this fantasy more and more!
I wonder if Christine has room in her virtual house....

Kimmi, we'll send you photos!!

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to peenut_23

It really is hard to believe that Christmas is so close. I think I have most of my gifts purchased. However, I still haven't mailed my Christmas cards. I am going to work on finishing those this weekend.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

I have most of my cards mailed, but the gifts I need to ship have been moved from my desk to the dining room table and back over and over and over for the past 3 days. I did bring some boxes down today to pack them in, but I've decided that 2 of the shipments need more stuff so we'll have to get that tomorrow. I'm determined to get them in the mail on Monday.

Oh how I want to go on that trip. And my dad and his wife keep trying to get us down to Destin, FL, but we just don't have the funds to get there just now. So now my answer, every time they try is to say, when you can give us the money to make the trip, we'll be there. Maybe they'll quit asking...but boy do I wish I could go!

I'm whipped. I was on my feet the whole time at the cookie rally tonight and then helped my girls with the sweeping. Looks like it was a success even if it ended up being shorter than originally planned. I'm off to bed...see you all tomorrow!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

pooped! didn't help that I sat around watching tv after dinner and then watching dh play with the dogs. If I don't keep going then my battery shuts off and I'm ready for bed.

Laura I'm with you on the cards. Got most of them done now to write on them and send them out. And I thought I was ahead of the game a couple weeks ago.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23

I just sent my cards off to Costco last night to get printed. I so don't want to go there today - it will be a ZOO!! However, I also have to bring back dh's gift (a hockey stick). I grabbed it out of the L box, thinking it would be a left stick and meant to check it but forgot ... and well, now I have a R stick. What a pain in the a$$!!!!!!!!

Abigail just informed me that she wants popcorn. It's 7:50 am!!!!

Today dh went to work and I have to stick around for a bit to sell some stuff to a co-worker. Then I think I'm going to do some more shopping. Need some clothes for dh.

Luann - I don't like winter but I will admit (sometimes) that it is pretty ... I just hate the cold!!!!!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to peenut_23

morning. trying to decide if I want to lay back down or go to Kohls to get my niece some clothes for Christmas.

Check back in later

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

• Shellsurfer Said:

Come on down -- I love hot sand. I'm all about the sunshine!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

LuAnn -- it's cold here today -- right now it's 28. Had to bring in the lemon trees last night. But it doesn't last that long. This could easily be the coldest day we have.

But when Kevin retires we are out of here. It's further south for me.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to peenut_23

• peenut_23 Said:
Kimmi - the house is all yours! And there are 2 fireplaces to keep you warm!!

jci ... gonna go and scrap and figure Christmas gifts out. Can you believe Christmas is TWO weeks from today?!

I'm there!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Good morning!

I have to go shopping this weekend too. Have to return some boots that we got dd a few days ago. The first time she went to wear them one of the rivet type buttons fell off. I think we just voted to do it tomorrow and be lazy today. :-)

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean

Morning
Have all cards made and will get them out Mon I have 3 packages to go too
Today I haven't decided what I'm doing maybe nothing

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Cathy -- the stores are gonna be crazy today.

DB just left -- was fun seeing them. Gonna be lazy today too. Brendan has to study for exams. I'm gonna just hang around and hopefully do some scrapping.

Page 4 of 132 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics