Page 1 of 155 
Username Post: PLEASE REMOVE: SWAP IS COMPLETED        (Topic#1521849)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

*Welcome to the Secret Sisters Swap!
Rosita and I will be co-hosting this swap again~and I hope it continues to be so much fun each and every round!

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. This swap will begin on Jan. 1. I will match up the sisters on December 20th and send them out to you right away. Feel free to start teasing your sister, sending her e-cards, and/or shopping for her anytime after you receive her name!

2. If you sign up for this swap you will receive one secret sister (swap partner).

3. You will send her a package (examples would be some scrap supplies, candy, a favorite item (precious moments figurine, a willow tree decoration, etc. etc., depending on what your sister collects or likes) You will also be required to send her at least one message ON THE THREAD with an alternate id each month and you should feel free to send messages/cards online or through snail mail!

4. This round, we have a price MINIMUM of $25.00. You are required to spend at least that amount each month on your swap partner for three months. Feel free to go over, if you choose, but do not expect your sister to do the same. Some of the ladies in the swap do not have the funds to go beyond the limit, and that is totally okay. As long as you can spend that amount each month NOT including shipping costs (those are in addition to the 25.00) that is all that is required!!!

*just a little note, PLEASE look at your sisters wish list and get some general ideas from your sister about what she likes. You can pm her directly through your alternate id and ask her what her likes/dislikes are. If your sister doesn't have any children...she isn't going to want a bunch of kid items. It is just nice for your swap sis to know that you purchased these items for her...they aren't just stuff you threw in a box and hoped for the best

5. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name!

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wishlist. Scrapbook.com will actually ship your item out to your sister if you include a note to block out your name and address information because it is for a secret sister exchange. This is often an easy and cheaper way to send your sister items directly from her wishlist...and who doesn't like getting things from their own wishlists?

7. You must check into this thread at least once a week. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you.

8. Secret sisters will end on March 15, 2010 with the big reveal!

9. Never hesitate to pm me or Rosita if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS. Rosita and I are here to help you!

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: January 15th, February 15th, and March 15th. That should give the package time to arrive before end of the month. *THIS ROUND, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED SOMETHING FROM YOUR SWAP SISTER BY Febuary 10TH, OR March 10TH THAT PARtNER WILL BE CONTACTED AND REMOVED FROM THE SWAP...AND WE WILL SWITCH IT AROUND SO THAT EVERYONE RECEIVES! I am not playing around with this! I HATE to see someone getting flaked on when they are faithful and send to their partners. I will NOT TOLERATE flakers in this swap...you will be removed and not able to participate in any future swaps with us. If I contact you and you can provide a tracking number, that is acceptable. I would LOVE it if when you all mail out your packages, you sent me a tracking number thru pm's so I can keep track. I understand mail issues happen too, so this will make the swap more organized.

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread!

12. You must have at least 100 posts in order to sign up. Do not bother signing up if you have flaked in this swap before! You will be removed immediately!
13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address (Rosita said I did this wrong last time and felt very obligated to bring it to my attention, so PLEASE make sure you send me your email )
Phone number (This will not be given out, but is for my records in case something happens to you)
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (or a link to your wishlist which you will keep updated).
Are you willing to have an international sis this round???

Secret Sister Ideas:

You don't have to do these things, but remember, we are running this for 3 months, so I wanted to give you some ideas.

1) Create an additional ID to log on to sb.com (so you can communicate with your ss on the thread and send PMs, etc.)You do have to do this to write you sis on the thread AT LEAST once a month! A good idea is to post when you mail out a package and "tease" them about some of the goodies included!

2) Send a card.

3) Type a letter. Be sneaky and devious.

4) Remember, it doesn't have to be scrap stuff only but should include some scrap stuff!

Here is the list we used at my church, just to give you an idea. You DON'T have to do this...just some ideas!

An e-card
Homemade pie, cake, or cookies
Small votive candle wrapped in pretty fabric
A card in the snail mail - Everyone feels good about getting mail that isn’t a bill
A plant
Nail polish and a file
Book
Box of specialty tea or coffee
Photo album
Gift certificate to Block Buster with 2 or 3 bags of microwaveable popcorn
Picture frames
Basket of relaxing bath things
Coffee mug of suckers
Nice cookie cutter with recipe and ingredients
Set of placemats
Box of cool pens
Basket with tablecloth, wine, and glasses
Handbags/totes
New journal with nice pen
Old Navy has good gifts for under $10.00

*****Also, I must reiterate: DO NOT SIGN UP for this swap unless you are prepared to make a commitment to it. People have had their feelings hurt in the last swap, and I do not want to see that happen again. If something happens during the swap that affects your ablility to keep participating, please contact Rosita or myself...we both just want EVERYONE to enjoy this swap, get to know each other, and enjoy spoiling someone and getting spoiled in return!

Anytime you have a question or an issue, please contact both Rosita and myself...we want to be available to help you and make this swap fun, enjoyable, and just a great place to chat and spend time! Honestly, I have made some wonderful friends on this site and I know they will remain close friends to me! This is a place that has a bunch of amazing women! I have even chatted with some on the phone and met one of my previous secret sisters in person!

List of participants:
1. Christine* (and MORE INFO than I needed)
2. Nikilynn*
3. Fortunes fool*
4. DonnalynneRNC*
5. ladycraftcrack*
6. sdenison*
7. Melissa (Scrappintastic)*
8. Rosita*
9. Alda (flying unicorn)*
10. Kimberly (pink)*
11. Lavona (pursemommy)*
12. Rebecca (scrapbrarian)*
13. Mumsie23*
14. betty1*
15. youvegotmel*
16. terrihooper*
17. RachelUK*
18. Lydbug*
19. Sue*
20. Tina*
21. Joan*
22. Jackie*
23. Newbiemom*
24. pookie09*
25. twinkletwinklestarr*
26. krissyclarkmckee*
27. Loribee#1*
28. scrappiepammie*
29. msnickers*

* means I have received your information

Challenge #1
Pink's challenge~

My challenge is this:
Scrap any layout you choose
using the following products:
~1 stamp
~2 buttons
~1 ribbon
~at least 3 different pieces of patterened paper or cardstock.

That's it . You can add more than what is listed, it just must contain the minimum of the required things. And you can use any other products you want!

If you are signing up, just post it here. Then when you finish, post the layout in this thread and I'll put your name on the list.

The due date will be Febuary 12, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be determined by the vote on whether to vote or just draw a name. So that one is to be determined.

Hope lots of you do it! I'd love to have a bunch to chose from!

THIS IS CHALLENGE #2
Scrap someone from this site....copy off their picture or ask them to send you a photo, whatever. You don't have to use the photo if you don't want. I just want to see a layout about someone from this site (preferably this secret sisters group) and how they helped you with something, made you laugh, or just changed the way you scrap. I want to start a new album about my friends from this site and I needed motivation to get it started. And I thought what better motivation than seeing my favorite ladies scrap each other!

Rules: MUST BE NEW!

Other than that~do it in your style and use whatever you want on it! You can do one person or more than one. YOU CHOOSE! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

DUE DATE: March 1, 2010 midnight. On March 2, I will put all the names of everyone who submitted into a hat and then have one of my kids draw a name! Also....to make it a little more fun~EVERYONE WHO DOES THIS CHALLENGE RECEIVES A LITTLE GIFT FROM ME!

CHALLENGE #3 NIKILYNN'S CHALLENGE
My challenge:
Your first rule is that this is to be a NEW LO!!!

The due date will be Friday at Midnight on the 5th of March! All names will be entered in a hat and I will have Dave pick out a name.

Your LO MUST BE A Vintage LO... and must have a few buttons and at least a tag of some sort on it, that is distressed.
That is it!!!

I'm working on a Scrapbook from my parents childhood and I need some vintage ideas!!!!

I will then send the winner out some GOODIES!!!!!

I really hope you all help me out in my first challenge... Happy Scrapping!!!

Melody's challenge (youvegotmel)

Here's my challenge:
There are two requirements:
1. I want to see you ladies do a mostly black and white layout... at least 80% of the layout should be in black and white. (Shades of grey are acceptable too)and
2. Include a quote. It could be your favorite all time quote, or a quote that seems to go well with whatever pic(s) you're scrapping, or a quote from someone that you know...any kind of quote!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 03-26-10 12:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to thinkpink22

I AM THE FIRST ONE--------------------WH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO DI HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YALL KNOW HOW I LOVE TO BE FIRST--HAHAHHAHHA

Mayor
  • 888 on 12-01-09 06:48 PM
In response to Christine0106

Count me in again Sweet Pink and Rosita! I just LOVE you girls!!!

Edited by nikilynn on 12-01-09 06:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to 888

I'd like to play again!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to 888

whooooooooooo hoooooooooo--and now their are two!!!

now the hard part, chatting on two threads, until we are done with the other one!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

ya know what i think is so funny, is i save this to my favs, then you see how many people actually look at this, but dont say a word, i wonder if people ever feel like a stalker?!?! hahahha

i actually, even if stopping by to be nosey, at least say HI, hahhahaha

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! cookie is back!!!!!

btw, how did all the sewing go, or should i go on the other thread and ask?!?!

donnalynneRNC
Queen
donnalynneRNC

Count me in!

LadyCraftCrack
Guru
LadyCraftCrack

I would like to join in on the fun. I am Donna Lynn's craft crack pal.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to LadyCraftCrack

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome craftcrack!!! hahhaha. donna told us all about you and what a fun girl you are!! the story of your name is still the talk of the town!!! lol--i love it!!!!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

I'm in.

scrappintastic
Guru
scrappintastic
In response to sdenison

Count me in !!!!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to scrappintastic

Okay .... I'll play ... I'm in ...

Edited by Flying_Unicorn on 12-02-09 12:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Flying_Unicorn

bump

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

"4. This round, we have a price MINIMUM of $25.00. "

is 24.99 ok???

hahhahahhahahha

Mayor
  • 888 on 12-02-09 12:30 PM

Christine, you are ALWAYS making me laugh!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Christine0106 Said:

is 24.99 ok???

hahhahahhahahha

Okay you smart butt...NO 24.99 is NOT okay! You will be asked to leave or send your sister the penny...but flaking of that calliber will not be tolerated on here! Do I ever go onto your crop-ta-cular messages and make fun of your rules...well, bad example, I guess.

Edited by thinkpink22 on 12-03-09 08:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hi sweetie.
yes i would like to sign up for the swap
thank you ,
joan

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to scrappy grandma

YEAH!!!! Joan!!! so good to see ya!!

make sure you scroll down to the bottom and click to save this thread to your favs so you dont loose us!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Christine0106 Said:

is 24.99 ok???

hahhahahhahahha

Okay you smart @ss...NO 24.99 is NOT okay! You will be asked to leave or send your sister the penny...but flaking of that calliber will not be tolerated on here! Do I ever go onto your crop-ta-cular messages and make fun of your rules...well, bad example, I guess.

hahahahhahhahahha!!! you crack me up!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• scrappy grandma Said:
hi sweetie.
thank you ,
joan

Glad you are here with us Joan!!! I will add you to the list!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I'm going to send you a pm. And for the record, I didn't say that YOU had done it wrong on the last swap, I just said that it was a vital piece of information which should be included.

But since I'm getting a reputation for pointing out everything that I see is wrong...what is a PARNER? (see rule #10)

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Rosita

ohhhhhhhhh it sounds like rosita needs a hug!! i am sending you one now--parner!! lol

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I left the e-mail off the time before last.

Thanks for the hug Christine!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie

• Christine0106 Said:

is 24.99 ok???

hahhahahhahahha

NOPE this is not exceptable!!! LMAo!!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to pursemommie

I am in!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to pursemommie

Wouldn't miss this next round for the world! Thnaks for being the hosstesses with the mostesses, Kimberly and Rosita!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

• scrappy grandma Said:
hi sweetie.
thank you ,
joan

WOw Joan, I have not seen anyone with THAT many posts yet. You ARE the Queen!

Mumsie23
Governor
Mumsie23
In response to sdenison

is it really that time again already????

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to Mumsie23

count me in to!!!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

I want to play again! PLEEEEEEZZZEEEEE!!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to youvegotmel

Thanks for the invite Kimberly-- you can count me in!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

bump

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool

I'm trying to get my bet friend to join as well. he he he he...She's gonna be have ababy grl soon and really needs scrappy stuff for that!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Yes please everyone - I definitely want to be counted in!

Rachel (in New York - yay!!)

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug

sign me up !

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to lydbug

Yeah! Betty's back!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

Alda, Kimberly's trying to bribe me with giving me to you this next round...she wants me to tell her who her ss is. And wouldn't you know it, just as I'm giving in and telling her, I hit a dead spot.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

So far...here's the list:
List of participants:
1. Christine
2. Nikilynn
3. Fortunes fool
4. DonnalynneRNC
5. ladycraftcrack
6. sdenison
7. Melissa (Scrappintastic)
8. Rosita
9. Alda (flying unicorn)
10. Kimberly (pink)
11. Lavona (pursemommy)
12. Rebecca (scrapbrarian)
13. Mumsie23
14. betty1
15. youvegotmel
16. terrihooper
17. RachelUK
18. Lydbug

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

bump

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Alda, Kimberly's trying to bribe me with giving me to you this next round...she wants me to tell her who her ss is. And wouldn't you know it, just as I'm giving in and telling her, I hit a dead spot.

Don't believe her...she told me EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And just in case Rosita missed this add on above:

9. Never hesitate to pm me or Rosita if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS. I am here to help you! AND ROSITA IS HERE TO POINT OUT ALL THAT I DO WRONG...SO WE'RE COVERED!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

ya know what girls!! i dont think either of you should pick the names!! cause yall ASSIGN-- i think you should just put the names in a hat, and say---now i am drawing a name for ROSTIA--and what ever name you pull out---that is who she has---

cause we are starting to get a little "clicky"--imo!!

i say--it is what it is--and whoever should deal with---------

I CERTAINLY HAVE!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

oh---do i sound bitter-------no i am not--just bummed i guess--disappointed--yes! ! so am hoping for better results this round

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool

I like the idea of drawing from a hat. with one exception. If its the same person you had last round you get a different person.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Fortunes Fool

That is pretty much what I did. I didn't draw out of a hat...I wrote down names in varying order twice...and then matched it up. I don't know about click-ie. There were people that specifically asked to have someone or not to have someone, and that was fine too.

Christine...DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! I sent your November package out TODAY so you will have it and you are getting a DECEMBER package too! You have a sister...it's not a secret but then again...has it ever been a total secret with you, detective friend???

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

So many requests for Christine this round...she's gonna just be filled with love from everyone!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 12-03-09 05:19 PM

Hey girls count me in this round please, I've missed you all. have I been missed too.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to *Sue*

YAY Sue! You HAVE been missed!!!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 12-03-09 06:26 PM

Ooh now I can go to bed a happy bunny, thanks Kim, Hugs xxx

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to *Sue*

It's so great to see some former familiar faces coming back for this round!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to scrapbrarian

its okay - i will sell Christine to the highest bidder or the first to send in 24.99

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Rosita Said:

Don't believe her...she told me EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

She will always be MY Rosita Mosita ..... no one can take you away from me ....

I guess we will see how swwweeet and adorable and loving and and remarkable Kimberly really is on 12/30.... ummm....

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• thinkpink22 Said:
That is pretty much what I did. I didn't draw out of a hat...I wrote down names in varying order twice...and then matched it up. I don't know about click-ie. There were people that specifically asked to have someone or not to have someone, and that was fine too.

Christine...DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! I sent your November package out TODAY so you will have it and you are getting a DECEMBER package too! You have a sister...it's not a secret but then again...has it ever been a total secret with you, detective friend???

no no no--i already told you a 100 times--dont send anything to me--i am not about the getting--oh i aint gonna say it all again--lol

but YES!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how my heart is happy that you all want me--so much love for the christine!!! smoooooooooooooooooches to you all--you knows i lubs ya!!!

Sue--i am so happy to see ya back my far a way sister!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
its okay - i will sell Christine to the highest bidder or the first to send in 24.99

LMBO!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

jci-- I am guessing Christine hasn't rec'd from her secret sis-- am I right?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to terrihooper

That is correct Terri! But don't worry...we take care of everyone in this swap no matter what! Flakers are removed and replaced! So, it is more fun for everyone!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Christine0106 Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

no no no--i already told you a 100 times--dont send anything to me--i am not about the getting--oh i aint gonna say it all again--lol

but YES!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how my heart is happy that you all want me--so much love for the christine!!! smoooooooooooooooooches to you all--you knows i lubs ya!!!

Sue--i am so happy to see ya back my far a way sister!!

Okay...don't say it again! I know you don't want a package but you are just gonna have to suck it up and take one for the team! I am thinking that I owe you some goodies anyway since you have been such a wonderful big sis to me this round

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello everyone i didn't see my name in the list! let me know i think i will love this one, so girly stuff. hugs joan

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

HI Joan, so good to see you over here! Really glad you are gonna be part of our next swap!

Mumsie23
Governor
Mumsie23

oohhh.....I love ALL these people!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Joan...you are added! I wouldn't miss adding you! So glad you are here!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

bump

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

oh my gosh 6:15 pm and Christine is still not here .... I am starving no food all day ( guess I will be a cheap date) .... 2-2:30pm we were suppose to meet up .....

Cold and raining ... she does send greetings from her car ... however that does not help my tummy ....

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to Mumsie23

• Mumsie23 Said:
oohhh.....I love ALL these people!

but we love you more

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE THIS ROUND!!! This round is gonna ROCK!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

That's cause YOU rock!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1

• scrapbrarian Said:
That's cause YOU rock!

I agree!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to betty1

• betty1 Said:
  • scrapbrarian Said:
That's cause YOU rock!

I agree!!!

I triple agree!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Rosita

Wow...I'm just blushing here at your compliments! I have never heard that I rock before!!! Love it!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

You girls know how to make a person feel pretty special! Thank you! But you all are what makes the swap great! Unless you are a flaker ...cause then you just sUCk (which NOBODY IS IN HERE!-thank goodness!)

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And I'm saying this now to Rosita because she has a thing for the word suck~NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Good morning ladies!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

ooohhh more new people, this should help mix it up and keep people guessing!

and Kimberly, don't htink I didn't notice that you signed me up as Tina tuna!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Tina scraps

jci before bed.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• thinkpink22 Said:
And I'm saying this now to Rosita because she has a thing for the word suck~NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

no, I think you are the "Comment Queen" or should I say "Comment Diva"

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
oh my gosh 6:15 pm and Christine is still not here .... I am starving no food all day ( guess I will be a cheap date) .... 2-2:30pm we were suppose to meet up .....

Cold and raining ... she does send greetings from her car ... however that does not help my tummy ....

hahhahahhaahhhha!!! it was a 24 hr car ride!!! lol!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

alda and i are back from the expo---well, i been home awhile--just had to hug on my goodies a little more before putting them away!!

the expo--it was kinda bla! not a lot of venders-and NOT a lot of customers!!

but, my partner in crime was EXCELLENT!!!!!!
and this is for the child thanks for letting me steal your mom for the weekend!!!or was that your grandma--i cant remember---LOL!!!just kidding!!!!!!!!

ok--i am pooped! so gonna check out and can give you girls more dirt tomorrow--

oh--no photos--the police wouldnt let us take our camera into lock up!!!

smooooches!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

mms

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

ohhh girls I made it home ... we had a riot .. the time of our our lives .. and I am sure the mugshots will be posted on you tube before long ...

All I have to say is Christine hugged and kissed a lot of people in the bar ... Patrick our bartender was even willing to hand her a lamp shade ... and let her dance on the counter ...

we froze our tooches off .. oh heck one woman thought being so cold her 46DDD's would be perky and decided to go the sb expo without a bra ... (she was so wrong)

I love Christine even more today then yesterday.......

sweet dreams .. I need to go find a home for all my goodies

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I am glad you all had fun!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I'm going to go look on youtube for the videos! If someone else finds it before I do, let me know.

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

Is there still room to join girls.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to NewbieMom

enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3i_rAEIn8&a mp;feature=...

Edited by Christine0106 on 12-06-09 09:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• Christine0106 Said:

It's been a long time since I watched that!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

I had forgotten all about that little gem! Thnaks for the early morning chuckle, Christine!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello everyone.
now don't worry but i cn't remember what i am doing , this sick i don't ever want to be again.

ok here is my problem/ i can't remember who i have wrote it down before i went in the hospital. but now can't find it .
did start mine lready but don't know what i am doing have missed all the chatter while being sik and i think my merory got wprse than it was.

please let me know what i am doing i hadtwo different ;adies one in the christmas card gigt exchange . and here too plus one more not due till feb; i am very confushed .
so sorry about this i can't believe it.
i did send out a gift for one of my ss. bu don't remember which one, /
help me .
thank you .
god bless and love joan

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I am so sorry you have been sick Joan! Take care of yourself!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• scrappy grandma Said:
hello everyone.
now don't worry but i cn't remember what i am doing , this sick i don't ever want to be again.

ok here is my problem/ i can't remember who i have wrote it down before i went in the hospital. but now can't find it .
did start mine lready but don't know what i am doing have missed all the chatter while being sik and i think my merory got wprse than it was.

please let me know what i am doing i hadtwo different ;adies one in the christmas card gigt exchange . and here too plus one more not due till feb; i am very confushed .
help me .
thank you .
god bless and love joan

oh honey!! so sorry your sick. but with this thread--you are A-OK!!! we have not been assigned sisters yet. We will not have our sisters until the end of the month, after christmas. We are all just chatting right now.

so, you get all better, and when the sisters are assigned, you will know what you need to do.

feel better soon!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

christine, that youtube video cracked me up! I also liked the fresh prince parody

I think I should get christine for my lil sis. I'll take good care of her, just ask Rebecca and Rachel

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1

• scrappy grandma Said:
hello everyone.

help me .
thank you .
god bless and love joan

Get better sweetie....take care of yourself, you know I love ya!!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to betty1

hey girls--just checking in. i have decided to take the day today and clean my scraproom~insert friday 13th music here~what a nightmare this place is. yesterday after doc and errands with mom, went to joannes and bought some storage items--they are now full, and my room doesnt look any better--lol

i think the key for me today is not only clean, but organize--i am not kidding, it looks like a bomb went off in here!!!!!!!

hope everyone is have a super great day!! and i will check back later, unless i get swallowed up by the dust bunnies!!

smooooches!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• Christine0106 Said:
hey girls--just checking in. i have decided to take the day today and clean my scraproom~insert friday 13th music here~what a nightmare this place is. yesterday after doc and errands with mom, went to joannes and bought some storage items--they are now full, and my room doesnt look any better--lol

i think the key for me today is not only clean, but organize--i am not kidding, it looks like a bomb went off in here!!!!!!!

hope everyone is have a super great day!! and i will check back later, unless i get swallowed up by the dust bunnies!!

smooooches!

Oh WOW-- I have done that here recently! GOOD LUCK! Don't get lost in all the scraps

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635

Is there still room for me? I decided to join in again.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Christine0106 Said:

smooooches!

I love organizing stuff, can I help? I swear somedays I'd rather organize my scrppy stuff then create with it. I can even give you references. Pink will vouch for me, right sweet Pink? And I went to my bff's Barb's place this fall and organized her room so she can send you a reference.

Mayor
  • 888 on 12-08-09 02:21 PM

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • Christine0106 Said:

smooooches!

I love organizing stuff, can I help? I swear somedays I'd rather organize my scrppy stuff then create with it. I can even give you references. Pink will vouch for me, right sweet Pink? And I went to my bff's Barb's place this fall and organized her room so she can send you a reference.

Ohhhh Rebecca.... give us all tips!!! I know I could use some!!

Edited by nikilynn on 12-08-09 02:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to 888

Anyone talked to Pink this week? With my phone out of commission, I'm really missing my 3X/day chat with her.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • Christine0106 Said:

smooooches!

I think you need therapy!
Oh wait-- that IS therapy!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Rebecca, I wish I had your organizational skill! or, just you living nearby to do it for me I never seem to stick to any organizational system, never find one that works for me, and I'm lazy so I don't want to put anything away, lol!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hi , you like organizing stuff come for a vist i need someone to organize me here.
god bless and hugs, joan

Page 1 of 155 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics