Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: VCW #147 Merry Christmas        (Topic#1523463)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 12-24-09 11:34 PM

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself HERE!
This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

You can also place Prayer Requests HERE. .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

Edited by VCW on 12-25-09 08:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 12-24-09 11:42 PM
In response to VCW

I did cut and paste from last week's thread, but the links were missing for the blog. If someone could fix that and start this week's blog when they have time that would be great. This is the first time I've started the thread so I hope it is right.
Now I have to go wrap presents.
Joy

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to VCW

Merry Christmas ladies!!!!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to TripletMother

Joy - Thanks for starting the thread! We will make sure the blog is ready!!!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

I am just sitting here waiting for my kids to wake up!! Payton is awake of course but not the others!!!

So the good news . . . My dad got me a Gypsy for Christmas! Let's just say i was more then a little excited when I opened it!!!! Can't wait to play with it!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

*yawn* Lizzie has been waking me up since 5-something asking if Santa had been here yet. Now it's almost 8 and we are waiting for my parents and Jory to wake up. Lizzie is already dressed in her red Christmas dress. Kid dragged out last year's to wear. Me I'm still in my jammies.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• TripletMother Said:
I am just sitting here waiting for my kids to wake up!! Payton is awake of course but not the others!!!

So the good news . . . My dad got me a Gypsy for Christmas! Let's just say i was more then a little excited when I opened it!!!! Can't wait to play with it!

You'll love it Heather.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Morning. Merry Christmas.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to foltzy

Morning and Merry Christmas!

Sitting here enjoying my cup of coffee. I'll bake a sponge cake in a little while for my trifle for tomorrow.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to corrie fan

Congrats, Heather!

Here at Casa de Bohn, we're contemplating waiting and celebrating Boxing Day instead. We have spent the week passing around the flu. Ethan had it Sunday and Monday...Kim got hit with it Tuesday evening...I started with it Wednesday evening and after 6 hours or so of quick trips to the bathroom I spent most of yesterday sleeping it off...now Jim has it.

Right now, we're in a holding pattern. If he can stabilize and quit running to the bathroom by late afternoon or early evening, we might still do presents today. He says go ahead...kids should open presents on Christmas Day. I say we wait so he can be with us and enjoy watching Ethan open stuff. Kim's bummed, of course, about the idea of waiting, but she also knows it would be better to not have Ethan around while someone's actively sick (although we all have a theory that it percolates for a day or two before you really start to show symptoms...in which case, he's already exposed again because Num-Num had to keep him Wednesday night while Mee-Mow was puking and Mommy was still too tired/achey/weak to take care of him).

*sigh*

So I'm trying to keep myself busy and not think about what *should* be going on today.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to c-leaper

Jenni,

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone is feeling better. We are celebrating on boxing day since my brother arrives at 2 pm from out West and my other brother is celebrating with his girlfriend's family. My aunt is going to her friend's family. So that leaves just me. I got invited to my ex sister-in-law for dinner tonight.

Cake is in the oven. I am going to set my table for tomorrow to get a head start. Also need to wash the spinach for tonight's salad.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• corrie fan Said:
Jenni,

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone is feeling better. We are celebrating on boxing day since my brother arrives at 2 pm from out West and my other brother is celebrating with his girlfriend's family. My aunt is going to her friend's family. So that leaves just me. I got invited to my ex sister-in-law for dinner tonight.

Cake is in the oven. I am going to set my table for tomorrow to get a head start. Also need to wash the spinach for tonight's salad.

LOL!! I read "out West" and immdiately started thinking of California or Oregon - OUR "West." Had to readjust my thinking for a minute after that.

Currently, Kim & I have decided that...at the very least...I'll go over to her place for dinner this evening if hubby's not up to having them over here for presents. I'll take maybe one gift for each of them, just so they have something else to open. Then we'll save the rest for tomorrow or Sunday, when hubby's feeling better.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Desi - glad to know you survived SIL, and that hubby took your side the way he did. It has to be hard, being put between your wife and your sister, but when it comes down to it, he made YOU his first priority when you both said your wedding vows.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to c-leaper

Calgary - a hop skip and a jump away from the Rockies.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Thanks Joy for starting the thread

Good morning ladies!

All done with presents, the dogs are running like crazy with their new toys, dd is blasting the music, dh and ds are setting up the xbox and I'm in my room learning the bind-it-all. We had crepes this morning to honor Mom. Talked to IRL sis on skype, hopefully we can get my brothers there too.

In all a good day! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Jenni

Yummy backing Jane!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cracrop

Good Morning and Merry Christmas.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Abby is still asleep.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to NMlady

Merry Christmas Joy.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

Merry Christmas Jane. What will be in your trifle?

NonnasLove
Idol
NonnasLove

Merry Christmas! Family should be arriving any minute. Have a blessed day.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NonnasLove

Hi Pat, and same to you!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Merry Christmas Jane. What will be in your trifle?

It is not for everyone - our family loves dried fruit/fruitcake/mincemeat ...

So we make a mincemeat trifle. It is a layer of sponge cake with a little sherry followed by a layer of mincemeat to which I add toasted walnuts and mandarin segments (little pieces without the membrane). Then comes a thick layer of custard. Repeat all layers and cover with a layer of whipped cream.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

OK, will check in later. I need to head to the airport so I have to get dressed and a little more presentable.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Merry Christmas Joy, Jane, Pat!!!

Took a very long nap, spend tons of time with the kids playing (really just pressing buttons like crazy), made BBQ ribs, and watch a movie with dh. Now scrapping a bit, then another movie with the family. Hopefully after that I can scrap some more.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

***Old Navy is having a jean sale, plus other things tomorrow, starting at 6:00am.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

Well Christmas is over and the kids are asleep. No scrappy toys for me but that's okay. My favorite present this year is my new steam cleaner. I just love it. My parents also bought me new charms for my charm bracelet, a M and G in mother of Pearl and a very pretty flower done in the kid's birth stones. They also had my graduation year and my Tweety Bird put on for me. My bracelet was my high school graduation gift and to finally see it done is wonderful. Well it's not done. I'm still planing to get something for my wedding on it.

So I had a great Christmas and the kids had a fantastic one. Brian is playing with his hand held computer thing my dad got him so he had a pretty good Christmas too.

What was everyone's favorite Gift.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to foltzy

Well we don't exchange gifts anymore. My coworker did give me a DVD - Coronation Street Out of Africa - a movie that was done while some of the actors were on leave and in Africa - so it is not part of the actual story line of the soap but it is supposed to be fun.

I did give my brother a book and he gave me a gift too. Last time he was here, he took the hard drive out of his old laptop that I was using since the power supply stopped working. He was supposed to copy my files and put them on a DVD for me but instead put them on an external drive he had and wasn't using. So I guess that is my best gift. I'll be able to back up my stuff now - I had been putting off buying a drive and now I have one. And my pictures and files - can't fully recall what was on the computer anymore.

VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 12-25-09 08:41 PM
In response to VCW

• VCW Said:
I did cut and paste from last week's thread, but the links were missing for the blog. If someone could fix that and start this week's blog when they have time that would be great. This is the first time I've started the thread so I hope it is right.
Now I have to go wrap presents.
Joy

I fixed the link and added a new blog for this week. I need someone who has the VCW prayer request link to fix that one. I don't have it for some reason.
Dawn

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to VCW

Christmas blessings out to everyone!
When I woke up this morning, my cold had gotten a bit worse since yesterday evening. My youngest sis and her DBF came over with a wonderful Mexican breakfast caserole. We ate, they left and then I spent my Christmas day sleeping most of the afternoon. I think I slept about 3-4 hours. Now I feel so much better!
Tomorrow I need to knock out a ton of laundry, hang up a bunch of clothes and other chores. Mom and I might head out for a bit of shopping at some point, if time allows.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to DawnInAZ

Sorry you weren't feeling well Dawn.

My Christmas involved dinner with my brother, ex sister-in-law and nephew. My nephew loved the books and cash I gave him. He is saving up for an ipod nano.

My "real" Christmas is tomorrow. I have to go out and borrow my aunt's roof rake and try to remove some snow off a low roof here. It is mild today and it melting. Well it dripped and now my front steps and part of the laneway are all icy. So weather permitting (freezing rain in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow), I have to deal with this to have my company over safely.

Turkey with all the fixings tomorrow.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Christmas has been done real low key the past two years. I haven't decided if I like that or not.
I miss having a huge family gathering for the holidays. Maybe someday we can get back to that.

I got home at 4pm yesterday, after leaving work at 3pm. I had to run an errand after work to get some money envelopes for my teen nephew and niece.
When I got home, they were done eating and were rushing me to get myself together to do gifts, because my youngest sister had to rush the boys out by 5:15 to go to DBF's to do their gifts and have her boys/his girls back to the other parent by 10pm. :eye roll:
It was way too rushed, IMO. But I was not feeling good, so I just sat back, kept quiet and enjoyed the kids for the little time they were here. It was so rushed that I did not get my annual photo of the kids in front of the tree.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• corrie fan Said:
Well we don't exchange gifts anymore. My coworker did give me a DVD - Coronation Street Out of Africa - a movie that was done while some of the actors were on leave and in Africa - so it is not part of the actual story line of the soap but it is supposed to be fun.

I did give my brother a book and he gave me a gift too. Last time he was here, he took the hard drive out of his old laptop that I was using since the power supply stopped working. He was supposed to copy my files and put them on a DVD for me but instead put them on an external drive he had and wasn't using. So I guess that is my best gift. I'll be able to back up my stuff now - I had been putting off buying a drive and now I have one. And my pictures and files - can't fully recall what was on the computer anymore.

I got a $50 Target giftcard from one of the doctors that I schedule procedures for.
My lil nephews also gave me the game Apple To Apples.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to DawnInAZ

Maybe when you can get a place on your own, you can make new traditions and be the one in charge.

Our family isn't that big and with no parents anymore, if us kids don't make an effort, well we could easily lose touch.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I mopped the kitchen floor, did some laundry and read a bit today.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

We don't do anything together as a family anymore. I'm not even sure if either of my brother's went to see mom today. I'm pretty sure middle brother did. I told SIL and nephew to go out there when they came by here since nephew was wanting to go to Hastings (not sure if they were open or not) and I know she has a gift card for him.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to NMlady

Well that sounds exciting Joy! LOL

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to NMlady

Maybe you can get together with friends instead. I have options but don't stray from the family fold.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
We don't do anything together as a family anymore. I'm not even sure if either of my brother's went to see mom today. I'm pretty sure middle brother did. I told SIL and nephew to go out there when they came by here since nephew was wanting to go to Hastings (not sure if they were open or not) and I know she has a gift card for him.

Hmmm, hard to make them come. They have to do it on their own. My brothers did not see my dad for years and then they did - one more than the other when my dad was ill.

I am glad that we still like to get together though. I am closer to the one who is 2000 miles away vs the one in town! Go figure.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to foltzy

Liz my favorite gift is definitely the Faith Hill perfume Jeremy gave me. He usually grabs things off the shelf for me, but this one was a little more thought out and I love it!

Here is a picture of our white Christmas. This was taken in Kansas, and we are now back home in Missouri.

White Christmas By BlingQueenRia

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to BlingQueenRia

Merry Christmas VCW sista's... just thought I'd pop in and wish you a Merry Christmas... This Christmas was great... low key, quiet, and I ate way too much. Nan cooked prime rib and it was fabulous...David made a sugar free apple pie and it was scrumpious.... sigh... missed Daddy, but I know he was looking down on me from above.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

• corrie fan Said:

Maybe when you can get a place on your own, you can make new traditions and be the one in charge.

Our family isn't that big and with no parents anymore, if us kids don't make an effort, well we could easily lose touch.

I am hoping to do just that by this time next year.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to DawnInAZ

hope everyone had a great christmas!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Ria - how much snow is in that picture??

(And if you say "all of it" I might just have to come thwap you.)

I'm asking because we got just a dusting here - just enough to say we had Christmas snow. There was enough by midnight to make the ground white, but...

There's just something kind of Christmas magical about glancing outside to see that the rain has turned to snow....just as you watch Ebenezer wake up from his visit with the Spirit of Christmas Yet To Come...on Christmas afternoon.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Few presents opened today - I went to Kim's this afternoon and took one each for her and Ethan, and she had one for me. She reheated spaghetti sauce, fixed some spaghetti and garlic toast to go with it, and we had dinner around 4:00. I stayed until nearly 6:30 - partly because she fell asleep and I stayed to watch Ethan (her energy level still isn't back up to par after the flu) and partly because, once I announced I was leaving, Ethan threw himself at my legs and started begging, "No, Mee-Mow!! Don't gooo!!!" (insert breaking-heart symbol here)

Came home. Fell asleep on the couch around 8:30. Slept until a little after 1:30. Now I'm wide awake. Of course.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to DawnInAZ

• DawnInAZ Said:
  • corrie fan Said:

I am hoping to do just that by this time next year.

We'll be rooting for you - and you can include popping by to say hi to the virtual gang too!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
Ria - how much snow is in that picture??

(And if you say "all of it" I might just have to come thwap you.)

All of it. Seriously though, we got 6-8 inches Christmas Eve, and another inch or two Christmas Day. I haven't measured but it is up to my knees.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

I know our amount of snow isn't anything compared to what some of you gals are getting, but we don't usually get this much at once. We seldom get more than 6 inches in any one storm. We were under blizzard warnings all Christmas.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

slept til 10am, since I was up til 2am that was a given.
I am staring at my mountain of laundry. This is gonna take me all day and then some. UGH!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DawnInAZ

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Was considering going to WM to see what they had on sale but now I'm considering a nap instead.

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to NMlady

Hi everyone! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. We did. I got a few scrappy toys this year. My mom got me a few dies for my Cuttlebug and she got me the alphabet die I really wanted. But the Columbus Blue Jackets purse was my favorite thing she got me. My DH got me a small crockpot, a movie, a dvd player for my scrap room (so I'll stop stealing the one from our bedroom), a bagless vaccum (which I've wanted for years) and a sweatshirt that has my high school on it (which I really wanted). It was a good Christmas. Today my mom and I hit the stores for Christmas sales. I got some tags, bows, boxes, wrapping paper and christmas totes. Now I'm organizing my scraproom and soon I'll be able to use my new vaccum!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to Scrapnut16

hi everyone!

worked this morning.. was CRAZY busy!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to NMlady

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I did it was wonderful.

I got and 2 shirts, a pair of jeans, a jacket, and a guess pocketbook.

It was a wondeful time.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to babigirl

Jenni it started snowing again this morning. I reckon we got another half-inch to an inch. It just stopped a little bit ago then flurried for a few minutes and quit.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ

Gleeeeee!!
Look at what my mom got me as a late Christmas gift!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DawnInAZ

No one has posted today?? How odd, must all be very busy.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to NMlady

I'm rushing around today. I was determined to spend the day in my nice warm and comfy pj's that I just got for Christmas eve but then I got a phone call to go into my mom and dad's. My grandmother (haven't seen her in over 2 years) had stopped by with my aunt and wanted to see me and the kids. It was nice seeing her.

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to foltzy

I am in Ellensburg helping out my Mom. I am hoping to go home tomorrow.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to smalltowngurrl

Well we went to church this morning and now i am waiting for the game to come on tonight. GO COWBOYS.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to babigirl

I woke up today not feeling good again. So I stayed home from church, and am listening to it online through the live stream right now.
I slept until 2pm! It did me a world of good!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to DawnInAZ

hi!

bye!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to leebla

Hi ladies!

Dawn glad that you are feeling better.

Jane, for backing up files, the external drive rocks.

Joy

Ria, cool pic! No white stuff here.

Kim, sugar free apple pie, yummy!

Jenni, I agree it is magical to have a white christmas, for now I can totally live without magic

Susan lots of new toys, wohohohooo!

Marci

Shatema, for clothes, I also got some with the gc I got. Was in need of some jeans.

Liz F, what a great surprise

Debbie

Elizabeth, How's the baby? And DIL?

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to Cracrop

i have 2 days off!!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Today we stayed home it was cleaning day, and for the first time in a long time, no one complained. Made me feel so good. Got to scrap for a bit, made 2 2-pagers and opened my bind-it-all. Havent done anything with it yet, cause I want to see the tutorial and get more chipboard. Tomorrow back to work.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

hello ladies

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to babigirl

update....
DIL is doing great. She went home Tuesday evening. She's backa nd forth to the hospital to see baby. She has been out to the store. If anything she is overdoing it, but she's young. Can't tell her.

Son caught a terrible cold over Christmas. Too much stress, not enough sleep I suspect. He is so darn devoted to his new family though. It is wonderful. And he has absolutely made my year!!! He's so special.

Karson is doing fabulous....so well it scares me to say it "out loud"...so knock wood.
He is gaining his weight back and although still fed with a tube due to his "age", he is takig what they consider Full feedings. Gaining about an ounce a day. They have started little practice runs at actual nursing to see if he has devloped the needed suck/swallow/breathe coordination yet.
Doctors think at the rate he is going he will go home much earlier than originally anticipated.

He's had to be under a bili light, so the last few pics I have of him look like a little alien haha. Will bring him back to my avi soon.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies,
Just checking in. I just helped my mom clean the kitchen. We took apart the whole fridge. I made her throw out all the expired food in there. It was a huge trash bag full. I know I am so mean. Not sure what we are going to do next. I am still planning on going home tomorrow as long as things keep going well. I miss my scrapbooking room so much. Sounds silly I am sure. Hope everyone has a good night. I will check in again later.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Hi Debbie!

I think I know what one of your things you can't live without is! Your scraproom.

Hope you're back soon.

But helping your mom is a good thing. I wish I could do that but alas, I was a selfish university student when she went so I never became her friend.

LuvMyPoodles
Idol
LuvMyPoodles

just stop'n by my boss passed away in a car accident this weekend... very sad.... anyway I will be around sometime in the morning....

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl

• corrie fan Said:
Hi Debbie!

I think I know what one of your things you can't live without is! Your scraproom.

Hope you're back soon.

But helping your mom is a good thing. I wish I could do that but alas, I was a selfish university student when she went so I never became her friend.

You are so right Jane!! I will be adding that to my page!!

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to LuvMyPoodles

• LuvMyPoodles Said:
just stop'n by my boss passed away in a car accident this weekend... very sad.... anyway I will be around sometime in the morning....

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16

Tim and I had a rough weekend starting Satruday night. We both got a stomach bug. Fevers, vomiting and diarriah. (Thank the Lord we have two bathrooms.) We spent all day Sunday in bed sleeping. We seem to be on the road to recovery today. I called off work today...I just want to make sure that the bug is gone and I can keep food in me. I don't want to give this bug to anyone at work.

Edited by Scrapnut16 on 12-28-09 05:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

woke up this morning with a stuffed nose and sore throat

i hate being sick on my day off!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to NMlady

Sick...very, very sick.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

That's gret news Elizabeth!

Debbie, for cleaning the fridge, and for missing your room.

Jane, I too was kinda busy. It was a friend who helped me realize it. Now I have a super cool relationship with her, wasn't easy but we did it.

Susan, hope you feel better super soon.

Casie

LuvMyPoodles
Idol
LuvMyPoodles
In response to Cracrop

Just checking in.... Its going to be a long day....

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Morning ladies

Work is slow today, very slow.

Let's make it a fast one.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Cracrop

Hey girls! Working from home this morning due to snow covered roads. Boys are coloring and rocking and rolling. They love Rock Band! Need to find out if they have a Kids game for it!!!

Payroll is a mess today and the perosn at corporate that handles it and can fix things is on vacation. Lovely! Will have to make over 40 manual adjustments. Going to take twice as long!

LuvMyPoodles
Idol
LuvMyPoodles

[[]]! Heather!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• TripletMother Said:
Hey girls! Working from home this morning due to snow covered roads. Boys are coloring and rocking and rolling. They love Rock Band! Need to find out if they have a Kids game for it!!!

Payroll is a mess today and the perosn at corporate that handles it and can fix things is on vacation. Lovely! Will have to make over 40 manual adjustments. Going to take twice as long!

They have a Lego Rock Band game but I don't know that much about it since we don't have Rock Band (Brian wouldn't let me buy it).

for the mess you have to deal with

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to foltzy

Payton got Lego Rock Band also but I was hoping to find something with little kid songs!!!! That little men can sing along with!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Don't think they make that. They really should though.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

There's the Sing It game but even those are more for tweens and teens.

They need Sesame street songs for the little ones to play.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to Cracrop

Morning ladies! Sorry I was MIA all weekend, it was busy busy busy. My first Christmas dinner went well, aside from evil sister in law continuously pestering me to look for my camera cord even when it was obvious I was too busy to do so. I had no idea where it was. We both have the same camera and, for reasons unbeknownst to me, she ABSOLUTELY HAD TO add her Christmas pictures to her lap top RIGHT NOW!! I told her to go pester someone else, she didn't talk to me the rest of the day :D.

I got a portable DVD player, MarioKart for Wii, and a really nice book about Stephen King from dh. Got some cash and giftcards. Bought some pp, a game for my PSP, and two really nice leather bound books from Barnes and Noble (Collected works of Poe and Carroll).

I am so sorry to hear about your boss Cacie, how horrible... the weekend after Christmas and all...

Debbie - I hope you get back to your scrap room soon!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend, I know I'm not replying adequately to everyone, but I gotta rush back to work. We're behind on order entry D:

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to foltzy

I agree! Something with ABC's and Wheels on the Bus, etc.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Wohohoooo! Desi, lots of goodies!

Not busy enough here, but will have to make myself busy so my day goes faster...

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Morning Heather, Liz, Desi

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

Morning Clara

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to foltzy

Hi! How are the kiddos? And the steam cleaning thingy?

I will need to open my vacuum this weekend to see if the issue is the belt, I still havent done that, and my carpet is yelling at me.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

Kids are good. I love my steam cleaner, really love that it cleans really well and keeps the chemicals out of the house.

My vacuum is acting up but I believe it has more to do with the carpet than the vacuum. We're getting ready to rip up the carpet in the living room and put down laminate flooring.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to foltzy

Ohhhhhh, laminate floors! So pretty!

I dont have much carpet, only the bedrooms and family, everything else is tile. I will try and fix it myself, if not then I will have to get a new one.

Glad kids are good! Mine are so happy, going to bed as late as they want, playing xbox all day and night.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to foltzy

Morning all!

Clara - pray your day goes faster! I will try to stick around and keep you entertained!

Just finished some of my work stuff. Going to cut some more bicycles for you after I get a load of laundry going! Anythign else you need cut?

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop

Thanks sis!

Oh, the cowboy stuff but let me go see the cartridge.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to Cracrop

Morning Liz, Clara, and Heather!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to DesiLee

Day's putting right along for me. Got plenty of orders to put in so I'm pretty busy. It's almost lunchtime already! Just ran out of time on my Pandora radio though, that's no good. I think I'm going to go back to the gym this week. I've been lazy lately. Gotta burn off the turkey and cookies!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to DesiLee

I got a yoga mat, so I will start yoga this week, and 15 mins on the bike. Need to strenghten my knee and get it ready for spring.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Cracrop

Hiya!

Slow start for me today. We have today off in lieu of boxing day since it fell on a weekend.

I need to deal with the rest of the turkey and make some stock with the carcass this afternoon.

It is a beautiful day today - hovering around the freezing mark so the snow is melting off the roof.

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl

Hello Ladies,
Just got up this morning and looked outside and it's snowing here!! It's not good I am suposed to be going home today. Grrrrr!!!!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics