Username Post: AC binder question        (Topic#1525009)
KCScrapDiva
Expert
KCScrapDiva

If I buy the one below & jazz up the cover, what can I do to protect it? I've never had to do something like this before, so I'm at a loss!

Also, the page covers that come with it - are they the right kind? I see the description says archival quality... Just want to make sure I get the right one for my sis's baby album.

Thanks, ladies!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to KCScrapDiva

• KCScrapDiva Said:
If I buy the one below & jazz up the cover, what can I do to protect it? I've never had to do something like this before, so I'm at a loss!

Also, the page covers that come with it - are they the right kind? I see the description says archival quality... Just want to make sure I get the right one for my sis's baby album.

Thanks, ladies!

I'm not sure what you mean by the page protectors being the "right kind." Can you explain please?

As far as protecting the surface once you cover it, I highly reccomend Beacon's Liquid Laminate. It's like Mod Podge but it doesn't dry tacky like Mod Podge does. It's not as thick, so there aren't brush marks or application marks letf behind either.

KCScrapDiva
Expert
KCScrapDiva
In response to Here Kitty

I'll have to look for Beacon's then, thanks!

As for the pages, I thought I remembered reading recently (on here) about having to be careful with certain page protectors because of what they were made out of. I also thought I remembered someone saying they use AC albums, but different page protectors.

Hmm... Believe that was in my question about 3d embellishments... Off to look there.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics