Page 1 of 494 
Username Post: The ORIGINAL Rockin Scrappin Grans & Friends Thread        (Topic#1525163)
annscraps
Queen
annscraps

02-28-09 10:42 AM - Post#10046325

Sorry we are now closed. **If you've been a member before and are thinking of re-joining, again, please contact me **

When you put up your first post, please answer the following questions so we know a little bit about you.
1. Your first name
2. Your date of birth (Nope, year isn't necessary)
3. How many, if any, children? Tell us about them.
4. How many, if any, grandchildren? Of course you'll tell us about them!!
5. How long have you been scrapping? Paper, digi, hybrid?
6. Where do you live?
7. Any other hobbies?
8. And anything else you'd like to tell us!!

MEMBERS:
Annscraps - Ann (Annie) - (BD 7-25) NEBRASKA
JustLori - Lori - (BD 1/27/1962) - OHIO
scrappin 2 - Cathe (3-18-1948)- ILLINOIS
chark - Char (10/3/1956) - WASHINGTON STATE
Sunnydi - Di - (BD 3/3/1947) - WASHINGTON STATE
bears99 - Jo - (BD)3/17) - NEBRASKA
GrannyTeeTee - Tee Tee (BD)2/22/1963 - INDIANA
Claggy - Nancy (BD 2-10-1961 - OKLAHOMA
Teia - (BD 3/21) - OREGON

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

And NOW -- if you've gotten here you are in the right place!!!!!

So start babbling ....

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 09:18 AM
In response to annscraps

I know you did this just to lead me astray...here I am all by myself......blab, blab, blab.....

Geebaw
Geebaw 
Diva
Geebaw
In response to Tishd

No, Tish.....not alone....I am here, lurking as always!!! LOL

Soooooo...I missed an entire month of everyone's life....Betsey gave me a condensed recap that has me mostly caught up....but, for one thing....what kind of surgery did Ron have, and what were the complications??? All I had to do was read NG Tube and I got woozy!!! Been there, done that, twice in my life.......NEVER want to go there again!!

As for self-sufficiency.......My husband was an over-the-road trucker for 35+ years......I had 3 kids, a house on 2 city lots, vehicles, pets, bills....and was, for all intents and purposes, a single mother....so.....I know only too well about doing it all. I was always soooooooo envious of my friends who had husbands who actually parented and participated in day-to-day life!! My sons are those kinds of husbands/fathers....and it makes me very proud of them. They certainly did not have that modeled for them growing up...at least not by their dad. Ahhhhhh....enough whining....... LOL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Geebaw

OK......I am here......and what else do I have to do????? do I add this to my favs, and then delete the other one????? or what??????? Or do I just do nothing......you see how I complicate the simplest of things on a computer!!!!!! ROFL

sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to Geebaw

Gee. Annie, is this what you did to your kids???? They leave home to go to scholl and you up and move???? LOL!!! Well, at least you did give us a forwarding address!!! Just doing a drive by!!!
Grandmother By Sandiesea

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Hi Pam....glad to see you are up to your old tricks.....and are lurking out there......ahhhhhh now life is good. Things are almost back to normal.....!!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

Ladies, this is where I will post any challenges and entries...keeping on page 1, just not at the TOP of the page any longer!

Edited by JustLori on 01-05-12 07:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to JustLori

• Lori...ProudArmyMom Said:
Yeah, yeah, I'm here, nag, nag, nag!

Betsey, what you do is swill down 7 beers...follow that with smokin' a pack of whatever...burp and scratch...then add this to your favorites, lol!

OK......OK......I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing!!!!!! I can smoke and scratch, but coffee will have to be the beverage of choice for me!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Sandie.....love that new LO....it really is just lovely.......The photo is awesome!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

So, the challenge is to scrap about

FRIENDSHIP

Let's see some journaling! What does friendship mean to you? Who has picked you up, time after time after time, or handed you that football helmet when they found you banging your head against the wall? Who has taken the shotgun out of your hands and hidden the shells from you? LOL

You have two weeks to complete this challenge, and the prize is the satisfaction of knowing you scrapped, lol!

And, what good is a challenge, if there's not a twist, right? The twist is this (optional, of course)....somewhere on the layout I want a yard gnome, lol! Hidden, "yard gnome" spelled out, whatever!

Hey...at least it's not a chainsaw!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
OK......I am here......and what else do I have to do????? do I add this to my favs, and then delete the other one????? or what??????? Or do I just do nothing......you see how I complicate the simplest of things on a computer!!!!!! ROFL

I'm BACK --- lord how I love to shop --- NOT!!! AND while I was gone my work came in so I don't get to help rearrange the furniture in the new place or hang the curtains :+) DARN!!!!! And yes Betsey -- add this to your favorites --- I had to put the word "thread" on the end of Rockin' Scrapping Grams so it wasn't the same name as the other. You might as well erase the other just so you don't get confused

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to JustLori

Yeah, yeah, I'm here, nag, nag, nag!

Betsey, what you do is swill down 7 beers...follow that with smokin' a pack of whatever...burp and scratch...then add this to your favorites, lol!

Awe geesh -- I forgot those instructions Betsey --- I get confused too -- thanks Lori!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to sandiesea

• sandiesea Said:
Gee. Annie, is this what you did to your kids???? They leave home to go to scholl and you up and move???? LOL!!! Well, at least you did give us a forwarding address!!! Just doing a drive by!!!
Grandmother By Sandiesea

You're RIGHT Sandie -- SEE how slow I've gotten with not being in here for two weeks --- I need all of you and your bad habits to keep mine going :+) NEXT time you have to come find me!!! LOL--- LOVE your layout. I'm going to get my work done and SCRAP -- you and Lori have inspired me

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Geebaw

• Geebaw Said:

Soooooo...I missed an entire month of everyone's life....Betsey gave me a condensed recap that has me mostly caught up....but, for one thing....what kind of surgery did Ron have, and what were the complications??? All I had to do was read NG Tube and I got woozy!!! Been there, done that, twice in my life.......NEVER want to go there again!!

As for self-sufficiency.......My husband was an over-the-road trucker for 35+ years......I had 3 kids, a house on 2 city lots, vehicles, pets, bills....and was, for all intents and purposes, a single mother....so.....I know only too well about doing it all. I was always soooooooo envious of my friends who had husbands who actually parented and participated in day-to-day life!! My sons are those kinds of husbands/fathers....and it makes me very proud of them. They certainly did not have that modeled for them growing up...at least not by their dad. Ahhhhhh....enough whining....... LOL

HI HI HI HI --- ok -- I'll tell you about Ron and you tell me about YOU!!! I know they found a tumor, large with you -- benign thank God --- where was it, and how long were you in the hospital? Are you working yet or not???

I will make no smart a remarks about people who can't handle NG tubes as I've NEVER had one and God will get me good when/if I ever need one -- but ******** (the surgeon, my client, a friend) who worked on Ron said -- after I asked -- that he had never had a patient in 40 years who had such a time with an NG tube. Maybe you and Ron can compare stories --- I mean it nearly drove him nuts -- well actually it DID -0- he called me a MIDNIGHT one night wanting me to call ******** at HOME to TEL

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

continued --- to TELL him (********) to get up to the hospital and take that tube out --- RIGHT and while I'm at it I'll have a talk with God about how he should straighten out the world.

NOW what IS it with this sb.com -- does it think it's become Twitter? That's TWICE it's cut me off --- only 140 characters or some such thing? Or it's just being stubborn?

Anyway Pam -- Ron had a subtotal colectomy ... so nearly all of his bowel was taken out -- left enuf so he wouldn't have to have a colostomy. He had polyposis on his last colonoscopy and while those aren't really termed PREcancerous, there as close as you can get without being there. PLUS he had one precancerous lesion (tubulovillous adenoma) --- so he (Ron) immediately said "take it out" -- which IS the smart thing to do but so few people accept the idea. Then the NG tube was the culprit in him remaining in the hospital for a second week --- after they pulled it, he got sick -- so had to have it put down a second time and pump for a few days.

AND I did not bi*ch or anything around Ron or ******** or the nurses --- acted like the sweet gentle loving wife, GLAD to be doing everything of mine AND Ron's --- but I have a strength-o-meter I'm going to be secretly using on him and as he gets stronger, the household duties shift REALLY fast :+)

GADS it let me use more than 140 characters!!!!! OK I gotta go type

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to JustLori

So, the challenge is to scrap about

FRIENDSHIP

Let's see some journaling! What does friendship mean to you? Who has picked you up, time after time after time, or handed you that football helmet when they found you banging your head against the wall? Who has taken the shotgun out of your hands and hidden the shells from you? LOL

You have two weeks to complete this challenge, and the prize is the satisfaction of knowing you scrapped, lol!

And, what good is a challenge, if there's not a twist, right? The twist is this (optional, of course)....somewhere on the layout I want a yard gnome, lol! Hidden, "yard gnome" spelled out, whatever!

Hey...at least it's not a chainsaw!

PERSONALLY THIS SCARES THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF ME BECAUSE I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING WHILE WANDERING AROUND WALLY WORLD -- it's time we had a challenge I had not, however, come up with a topic ---- VERY good topic Lori --- and two weeks so we have until -- what day is this? the 27th to get it done? I think that's right. And as we get 'em done (as Larry the CG would say) make sure you allow me to get into them so I can put them all up at the top ---

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go --- trust me I'm not whistling or dancing!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:39 AM
In response to Geebaw

• Geebaw Said:

Ah ha....you are all here! Hello, hello. I watched a bit of CNN and then took a nap with the cats! What an exciting day I have had thus far with hubby gone. He just called to tell me that he and his friend arrived and checked in and he will call me back tonight.

Pam I do think my husband was from the "old school" Was not ever really what I would call a hands on dad when the kids were growing up. He was a good dad, but wasn't what a call a hands on dad.( didn't do diaper duty etc) My son's on the other hand, they are wonderful and have always been hands on....Perhaps it is just the times, I don't know! Anyway, sigh....

So good to see you lurking and stopping in...

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:41 AM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:

Ok Betsey, when you find out what you have to do, you let me know. You are older than me, so I follow your lead!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:42 AM
In response to JustLori

Ya know...I think it's time for a friendly lil challenge! It's been too long...

I do agree Lori...just don't be making it too difficult!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:46 AM
In response to Tishd

A Yard Gnome you say??? A yard Gnome??????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 11:49 AM
In response to sandiesea

• sandiesea Said:
Grandmother By Sandiesea

Wonderful layout Sandi!!!!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-13-10 12:52 PM
In response to Tishd

Oh I love a good challenge and I have just the photos to scrap with it, thanks Lori. Also LOVE garden knomes, lol.

Doc called this am while I was sleeping so put in a call back to her and still waiting to hear back again from her. I will not be a phone slave so I am going to go get my toe nails done with 2 of my sisters.

Great new thread by the way annie! Glad you are back in charge. Tell Ron him from me and my st.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to charK

• charK Said:
Oh I love a good challenge and I have just the photos to scrap with it, thanks Lori. Also LOVE garden knomes, lol.

Doc called this am while I was sleeping so put in a call back to her and still waiting to hear back again from her. I will not be a phone slave so I am going to go get my toe nails done with 2 of my sisters.

Great new thread by the way annie! Glad you are back in charge. Tell Ron him from me and my st.

OH to have pretty tootsies and have a pedicure -- I have horrid feet ---

Doncha just LUV phone tag??? I give 'em (medical people) my home and my cell and if they have to call twice too bad :+) I'm ready to SCRAP -- still have to THINK about Lorikins' challenge --- but it feels to good to THINK again --- NOT A WORD!! NOT ONE SMART A WORD FROM ANY OF YOU!!!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-13-10 12:58 PM
In response to annscraps

Since your feeling so good annie.....how about changing your shirt???

I did 2 lo's last night and will get them posted.

sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to charK

Another Christmas LO!!!!
Lovin those Uggs! By Sandiesea

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to charK

• charK Said:

You and Tishie are pains in the butt -- or one giant combined pain in the butt

I shall see if I have ANYTHING where I don't look like me -- to change my shirt :+)

AND I'm getting ready to upload my first one :+)

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

AND here is our quiet, shy Jordan:

Type A Personality By Ann Marie

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 02:03 PM
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
  • charK Said:

You and Tishie are pains in the butt -- or one giant combined pain in the butt

I shall see if I have ANYTHING where I don't look like me -- to change my shirt :+)

AND I'm getting ready to upload my first one :+)

What, what...what, I didn't say a word!!! Char what have you gotten me into here!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 02:04 PM
In response to Tishd

Ok one from me....using Lori's latest kit.

BEACH By Tishd

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

Oh I finally had to turn the heat back on.....I was bundled up in my coat, gloves, etc...in my house,,,,,now that is just rediculous!!!!!!!! I was watching CNN from Haiti....what a terrible tradgedy!!!!! Soooooo devastating.....!!!!! And they are still having after shocks over 24 hours later......!!!!! Must be terrifying!!!! When you consider how those people live, I am a very wealthy woman in comparison!!!!! I need to remember that!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Oh yes....I almost forgot in all the excitment today......we heard from Matt and he will be coming home, well not home....but back to Ft. Bliss, TX in March. His unit will not return until May, you may remember they sent him early by himself....so now he will be returning by himself......he would rather wait and come back with his guys....but.....it is the Army!!!! I will be counting the days until he is back on U.S. soil!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Marc will be leaving for Afghanistan on March 1, so this is really going to be happy/sad at the same time.....Matt will be coming home, Marc will be leaving.......!!!!! Apparently he will only be there in two month stays.....there two months then back to Ft. Campbell 2 months.....seems weird to me...but what do I know.....Lori, enlighten me......!!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-13-10 03:47 PM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Oh I finally had to turn the heat back on.....I was bundled up in my coat, gloves, etc...in my house,,,,,now that is just rediculous!!!!!!!! I was watching CNN from Haiti....what a terrible tradgedy!!!!! Soooooo devastating.....!!!!! And they are still having after shocks over 24 hours later......!!!!! Must be terrifying!!!! When you consider how those people live, I am a very wealthy woman in comparison!!!!! I need to remember that!!!!!!

I know Betsey, I have been watching the CNN news, as well as some of the other news networks. It is terrible and makes me realize how truly lucky I am. By the way, I have had the heat up all day. When the cat is away (Allen), the mouse will play (me). That man is forever saying, it's too hot here and turns down the heat!

It is so wonderful that one grandson comes home in March, and on the other hand, sad that your other grandson leaves...

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

Me too, Betsey -- those poor poor people. As you said -- makes us stop and realize how fortunate we are.
And it WILL be an emotional roller coaster when the grands are coming home/leaving ---

How cold WAS it Betsey????? Just so I can give you grief of course :+) I'm gonna find something to scrap .....

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to annscraps

Well I have had my heat on for over two weeks, day and night.......I turned it off yesterday afternoon because it was supposed to get warm, but by 4 in the afternoon my feet and hands were so cold, even with my coat on......I know it seems silly to you guys, but when it goes down in the low 20's at night, and never gets above 35-40 in the day, these concrete houses never warm up....I was never this cold in Marland even during "real" winter.....anyway....I have lived here 30 years....in this house 8 years in Feb, and I have probably run the heat twice in that time.....until this year...it has been on for over two weeks, I cannot even imagine my electric bill!!!!!!!! Sooooo to you guys it is not really cold.....but I am here to say......It is freezing in these houses....I went to Karens today for a few minutes, and her house is as cold as mine...she was walking around with gloves on, fur lined mucks, her coat and ear muffs.....and her heat was running....and I swear I am not exaggerating.........!!!!! But her house in never in sun, she has big oak trees......of course all the leaves are now falling, every thing is dead, brown and crisy, so now we will have brush fires I am sure!!!!!! ROFL

Allllll of that is still 400% better than the earthquake in Haiti however!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

I am going to my bed.....it is the only warm place in my house.......I will read for awhile....watch TV...although there is really nothing on tonight. Sure is a good thing I like to read....because TV really is the Pitts lately!!!! Try to stay out of trouble girls!!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Marc will be leaving for Afghanistan on March 1, so this is really going to be happy/sad at the same time.....Matt will be coming home, Marc will be leaving.......!!!!! Apparently he will only be there in two month stays.....there two months then back to Ft. Campbell 2 months.....seems weird to me...but what do I know.....Lori, enlighten me......!!!!!

I don't know, Betsey, that seems strange to me, also. But then again...the war in Afghanistan is not the war in Iraq, strange though it may seem!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

By the way...

I'd said earlier today that Maddie's mom just needs to process things and figure out fact from fiction.

Well, Jai's getting the lil princess this weekend! I KNEW she'd come around, I just thought it would take longer. YAY STACEY! LOL

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Well I have had my heat on for over two weeks, day and night.......I turned it off yesterday afternoon because it was supposed to get warm, but by 4 in the afternoon my feet and hands were so cold, even with my coat on......I know it seems silly to you guys, but when it goes down in the low 20's at night, and never gets above 35-40 in the day, these concrete houses never warm up....I was never this cold in Marland even during "real" winter.....anyway....I have lived here 30 years....in this house 8 years in Feb, and I have probably run the heat twice in that time.....until this year...it has been on for over two weeks, I cannot even imagine my electric bill!!!!!!!! Sooooo to you guys it is not really cold.....but I am here to say......It is freezing in these houses....I went to Karens today for a few minutes, and her house is as cold as mine...she was walking around with gloves on, fur lined mucks, her coat and ear muffs.....and her heat was running....and I swear I am not exaggerating.........!!!!! But her house in never in sun, she has big oak trees......of course all the leaves are now falling, every thing is dead, brown and crisy, so now we will have brush fires I am sure!!!!!! ROFL

Allllll of that is still 400% better than the earthquake in Haiti however!!!!!

Darn it -- you just used up all my little one liners in your explanation I know, I know you've lived where it's really cold so I really can't give you grief --- and actually, it was warmer HERE today than in Flordia or so it sounds -- we got to 40 ---

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to JustLori

Good for Stacey! You know there is one more thing to be said about the girls --- YOUNG. Gads when I think back to some of the things I did or said or thought back when I was 20-30 it blows me away. Time -- you had it right lady.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

OK now we have to be watching for whom --- Lesley and Sue have not yet been in to this new location --- I'll have to check the list and see and if they don't pop in soon we'll have to send out a search party ----

Got another LO done

The EXCITEMENT OF CHRISTMAS!!! By Ann Marie

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
Good for Stacey! You know there is one more thing to be said about the girls --- YOUNG. Gads when I think back to some of the things I did or said or thought back when I was 20-30 it blows me away. Time -- you had it right lady.

Well, I do know Maddie's mama. She'll sit down, sift through all the information she has until she's satisfied. No matter what, she knows how Paul and I feel, no matter how ugly things may get between her and Jai. I'll call either one of them out for stupidity. Madison comes first, and I'd have them both locked up before I'd let anything bad happen to her. And she knows, too, that if Jai were to ever lay a hand on her (Stacey) in anger, I'd call the police myself.

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

Yeehaw! Ok, I just checked the download count on my new kit! I'm up to 205 downloads, which is double what I expected. But the kicker is, I got 10 comments on 4shared! THAT has NEVER happened!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

Ann...check out www.ecrater.com and let me know what you think. I haven't really checked it out, can't keep my attention in one place today.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to JustLori

Well no doubt Stacey knows that you care about her -- and that helps so much. Second -- is it good or bad the number of comments you've received??? Do people usually 'yes' comment or 'no' comment?

AND -- ecrater -- I went and looked -- sounds too good to be true -- but will go in and read and see what the catch is --- I do know tho that I've heard people mention it -- and I don't remember getting bad vibes when you said it.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

And I got another one done:

Happiness Is --- By Ann Marie

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

Another ..

One of My Best Christmas Gifts By Ann Marie

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts
In response to annscraps

Well I found where you all ran too, weather you meant for me too or not lol
Just droppin off a msg.

I got a call from JoJo today. she is still struggling but says it is getting better. She finally got a phone so maybe she will be able to keep in touch with us. She is still not sure when she will get internet back again, but she says she misses us all and hopes to be back sometime.

maybe the other 2 in the group will show up in the next few days.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 03:44 AM
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:

Some of the things you do and say at 62 tend to blow me away Annie!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 03:56 AM
In response to Tishd

Good morning all you good people! Coffee is ready! Smells so good too!

Lori, do you have to join 4 Shared to leave comments? I tried to leave you a comment on your blog itself, but I don't think it took! Hooray on all your comments and downloads! That was a great kit by the way...

Betsey I can't imagine what our electric bill would be if we had electric heat in this old house! The oil is bad enough. I hope you warm up today! I hate being cold. When our kids were growing up, they slept upstairs (no heat up there). They love to tell stories of getting up in the am and seeing their breath!!!

Looks like Annie was on a roll last night cranking out the layouts. I am going at my usual snail pace.

Allen was gone last night and I tossed and turned all night. I woke up once to the sound of a bunch of coyotes howling. Now that is a very eerie sound in the middle of the night! Actually at first I thought it wolves.

Coffee is ready so I will grab a cup and veg for awhile.

Oh I am so glad to hear that CC heard from Jojo!!!!

Edited by Tishd on 01-14-10 03:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to Tishd

Good morning everyone. I think we are supposed to have a heat wave today!!! Maybe upper 30's!!! Yay!!!
I just got an e-mail from my brother. My nephew is being deployed to Haiti. Putting off his deployment to Afghanistan for a few months. Things just look sooooo devastating over there in Haiti. I feel so sorry for those people.

Annie was busy last night with her wonderful los. Glad to see she is settling back in to normalcy.

CC, thanks for the update from JoJo. I wish her the best.

Thanks for the coffee, Tish. Really good this morning!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 05:01 AM
In response to sandiesea

Good morning Sandi! I feel so sorry for the people in Haiti. Keep up posted on your nephew!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to JustLori

By the way...

I'd said earlier today that Maddie's mom just needs to process things and figure out fact from fiction.

Well, Jai's getting the lil princess this weekend! I KNEW she'd come around, I just thought it would take longer. YAY STACEY! LOL

Well there is hope for this gal anyway....common sense does prevail.,........once again. Rare these days but glad in this case it has happened so quickly!!!!! Good for her!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
  • Ann Marie Said:

ROFL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Good morning all you good people! Coffee is ready! Smells so good too!

Lori, do you have to join 4 Shared to leave comments? I tried to leave you a comment on your blog itself, but I don't think it took! Hooray on all your comments and downloads! That was a great kit by the way...

Betsey I can't imagine what our electric bill would be if we had electric heat in this old house! The oil is bad enough. I hope you warm up today! I hate being cold. When our kids were growing up, they slept upstairs (no heat up there). They love to tell stories of getting up in the am and seeing their breath!!!

Looks like Annie was on a roll last night cranking out the layouts. I am going at my usual snail pace.

Allen was gone last night and I tossed and turned all night. I woke up once to the sound of a bunch of coyotes howling. Now that is a very eerie sound in the middle of the night! Actually at first I thought it wolves.

Coffee is ready so I will grab a cup and veg for awhile.

Oh I am so glad to hear that CC heard from Jojo!!!!

Good Morning ladies.........I am warmer this AM, it is probably about 45 at my house, which quite frankly feels like warm weather at this point.

Tish I am laughing talking about your kids sleeping with no heat......I grew up in Michigan, and slept with my window open at night even in the winter, and many mornings I could see my breath and in those days it was invigorating.....Now it is just durn cold!!!!!! We also walked to school everyday in snow, etc........You had to live more than 5 miles from school before there were busses........Imagine that!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

I am thinking we have lost Lesley.......we need to send out a search party........!!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to memex9

Morning, morning, morning! I won't say good, since I have to work, lol.

Sandie, I'm glad your nephew is being sent to Haiti, rather than Afghanistan right now. Those poor people need HELP!

Ann, the comments on 4shared are "thank you's"...and I usually only get 2 or 3. It seems the more people are impressed with a kit, the more likely they are to comment. Obviously, most people don't bother, regardless. But I've only seen double-digit comment numbers on some of the better known designers' stuff. So it's definitely a good thing. And Tish, I don't know if you have to sign up with 4shared to comment, or not.

And CC heard from JOJO! Wonderful! Things are looking up for her, finally!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to sandiesea

• sandiesea Said:
Good morning everyone. I think we are supposed to have a heat wave today!!! Maybe upper 30's!!! Yay!!!
I just got an e-mail from my brother. My nephew is being deployed to Haiti. Putting off his deployment to Afghanistan for a few months. Things just look sooooo devastating over there in Haiti. I feel so sorry for those people.

Annie was busy last night with her wonderful los. Glad to see she is settling back in to normalcy.

You know what.....I have a feeling that Marc may also go to Haiti, since he is a fuel s pecialist......in fact Karen called me last night and asked that very thing......His unit is a support unit and she thinks the same thing.....we are waiting to hear!!!!!!!

Good morning Sandie......yes....that would almost be a heat wave here too!!!!! I may get up to 58 here today....I can live with that for sure!!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 05:26 AM
In response to memex9

I went out to feed the birds this morning at 6:45 am! pajamas, boots, hat, and jacket...hopefully no one was lurking around the corner with a camera. Mighty chilly out there!!!! -3 degrees..It did wake me up quickly!

sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to Tishd

Betsey, I think Lesley had to go away for a couple of days, to the MD with her dh, then his procedure, and they were going to spend the night with dd. I think she said she wouldn't be back till Friday night, but,,,,,, I am not sure!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to sandiesea

Oh....I either missed that or forgot......most likely forgot!!!!! LOL......anyway I pm'd her with the link just in case she was out there wandering, cold....hungry and could not find her way home!!!!!!!!

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to sandiesea

Yeah, I do remember her saying she'd be gone a couple of days. So we have to wait and see if Lesley finds us.

Tish, I checked, and your comment didn't "take", as you had said. But I did see that the post was picked up by 3 different sites listing freebies, so that's a good thing. Especially since one of them, the lady hand-picks what she posts, rather than having some search engine do it for her. Although, with her hand picking, who knows when she'll post one of my kits again. I really need to get into other blogs and start trading links and what-not, so I can get higher on the list at digifree, and so I'll get noticed.

JustLori
Mayor
JustLori
In response to JustLori

Weather...it's currently 11 here, but it's supposed to get up to mid-30's today, and possibly mid-40's by Monday.

I'm apparently getting sick again. as I can't get warm for the life of me. I expect some back problems and trouble with my legs in the next few days. Ah well...such is life.

Ccnutts
Governor
Ccnutts
In response to JustLori

Mornin yall... just poppin to say hi.
I am on my way out to Frankie's to try to get my christmas stuff put away before he decides to do it for me and just throws it all in a box and breaks everything. have a good day

Its suppose to be a nice day today they say a warming trend. pose to be in the mid 60's then in the low 70's tomorrow so its looking up. maybe with the warm weather I can get rid of this crud (whatever it is) that I got.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 06:12 AM
In response to JustLori

Yeah, I do remember her saying she'd be gone a couple of days. So we have to wait and see if Lesley finds us.

Tish, I checked, and your comment didn't "take", as you had said. But I did see that the post was picked up by 3 different sites listing freebies, so that's a good thing. Especially since one of them, the lady hand-picks what she posts, rather than having some search engine do it for her. Although, with her hand picking, who knows when she'll post one of my kits again. I really need to get into other blogs and start trading links and what-not, so I can get higher on the list at digifree, and so I'll get noticed.

Lori, I enjoy looking at blogs like yours and visiting the other blogs to see what is going on in the digi world. I will have to go back to your blog again today to see if I can get a comment to post.

Have you ever heard of Etsy.com? This looks like a good place to sell handmade items (thinking of your candles and Betsey's). My dil, Melissa, told me about it one day this week. She has a store in there now. (I guess you call it a store). She is quite crafty and is looking for ways to earn some extra money. They really need it. Well who doesn't today?

Hope you aren't getting sick. I have a headache right in the back of my head this morning. I finally gave in and took two tylenol. Hate it when I get headaches in the back of my head/neck, they hang on for days.

Betsey and Sandi, I see where lots of military are on their way to Haiti...Marines, Army and Navy Ships to help in the relief effort.

Hope everyone finds their way here....I do remember Lesley was going to be gone. Char found us...and CC.....and guess what, if I could find my way in here...anyone can!!!

Go away headache, I need to scrap and I need to check the instructions out on your challenge Lori!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 06:14 AM
In response to Ccnutts

• Ccnutts Said:
Mornin yall... just poppin to say hi.
I am on my way out to Frankie's to try to get my christmas stuff put away before he decides to do it for me and just throws it all in a box and breaks everything. have a good day

Its suppose to be a nice day today they say a warming trend. pose to be in the mid 60's then in the low 70's tomorrow so its looking up. maybe with the warm weather I can get rid of this crud (whatever it is) that I got.

Well I am glad to hear it is finally warming up i n Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is hope. Sadly that probably means colder weather will find us in the Northeast....brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:

Lori, I enjoy looking at blogs like yours and visiting the other blogs to see what is going on in the digi world. I will have to go back to your blog again today to see if I can get a comment to post.

Have you ever heard of Etsy.com? This looks like a good place to sell handmade items (thinking of your candles and Betsey's). My dil, Melissa, told me about it one day this week. She has a store in there now. (I guess you call it a store). She is quite crafty and is looking for ways to earn some extra money. They really need it. Well who doesn't today?

Hope you aren't getting sick. I have a headache right in the back of my head this morning. I finally gave in and took two tylenol. Hate it when I get headaches in the back of my head/neck, they hang on for days.

Betsey and Sandi, I see where lots of military are on their way to Haiti...Marines, Army and Navy Ships to help in the relief effort.

Hope everyone finds their way here....I do remember Lesley was going to be gone. Char found us...and CC.....and guess what, if I could find my way in here...anyone can!!!

Go away headache, I need to scrap and I need to check the instructions out on your challenge Lori!

I love, love , love etsy......I have found some awesome embellies for paper scrapping on there....I used to sell some of my primitive Christmas and Halloween crafts on there....its really a neat site, I just find it tedious to navigate, but you know me......not too techie!!!! LOL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

WOW!!!!!!! ITs ALL THE WAY UP TO 47 DEGREES HERE AND ITS ONLY 10 AM......YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
  • Ann Marie Said:

Good morning everyone!!! So at 62 I still blow Tishie away -- that's a good thing -- but at least my decisions are a bit better than during my 20s --- well then again, maybe not.

So do we all have our bushy tails movin' this morning? I am going to try to scrap ALLLLLLL day -- have two docs to do after supper --- but am going to see if I can just FOCUS and have an entire day to scrap ----!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to sandiesea

• sandiesea Said:

I'm starting to turn the news on first thing each morning, even before coffee, since this disaster struck Haiti. This is so so so awful. I think what they with your nephew, switching him to Haiti, should be done with LOTS of our soldiers -- (and the rest brought home to provide HOMEland security --- ok ok --- everyone take a big sigh of relief --- I'm not getting out my soapbox -- yet :+)

OK now WHAT program are you using for your digi, Sandie??? PSE?? I just love how your digi layouts are soooo great ---

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Oh....I either missed that or forgot......most likely forgot!!!!! LOL......anyway I pm'd her with the link just in case she was out there wandering, cold....hungry and could not find her way home!!!!!!!!

Tishie had to remind me this morning about Bob -- Lesley's Bob --- my memory banks are crumbling!

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to JustLori

YES -- you need to start swapping links --- AND --- I really really really think you should look into selling these kits. I had promised myself a shopping trip once I got all of these elements sorted AGAIN --- and last night I was going from store to store -- and I am so sick of paper, flowers, ribbons, frames, strings ---- your's are so much better --- I love the Twilight Scraps ones but even those are starting to be repeats. GET BUSY woman --- and I've never been able to leave a thank you on your downloads either --- I tried and it doesn't stay either -- I bet we do have to join 4 Shared ----

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
WOW!!!!!!! ITs ALL THE WAY UP TO 47 DEGREES HERE AND ITS ONLY 10 AM......YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!

Morning --- glad our southern belle is not gonna freeze --- they were showing some of the ruined citrus crop yesterday --- sure don't want YOUR insides to crstalize :+)

It started melting here yesterday -- supposed to be up to 40 here today --- and they are even calling for RAIN (yes RAIN) next week! They say we are still supposed to get "the big one" (blizzard) the end of the month -- but if we could at least get rid of everything we've got so far it would make another storm at least doable.

Yes, nice to know things are improving for JoJo. I may try giving her a call today too.

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

Oh and Betsey -- last night I had a long talk with Tishie about screwin' away time when she could be scrapping --- and how GOOD it will feel on Thanksgiving to sit down with a warm cup of cocoa and look at the tree with all the gifts wrapped and awaiting Christmas --- and not having to be killing herself up until Christmas Day ---

JUST thought I'd share that with you too

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
Oh and Betsey -- last night I had a long talk with Tishie about screwin' away time when she could be scrapping --- and how GOOD it will feel on Thanksgiving to sit down with a warm cup of cocoa and look at the tree with all the gifts wrapped and awaiting Christmas --- and not having to be killing herself up until Christmas Day ---

I sense that there is some type of message in this post????? Tell me..........how is the weather there in that Ivory tower???????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 08:21 AM
In response to memex9

Whew, I was wondering when Annie was going to start nagging you Betsey!!!!!

It has warmed up to 23 degrees so I shall don my coat, cap and gloves and walk to the mailbox, pick up the mail, then walk to the box with the newspaper...that's a lot of walking! Should take me all of four minutes!

I was thinking the same thing about the military going to Haiti. Safer than Afghanistan and Iraq.. but oh it will be so hard, I am sure to see all the devastation!!

Ok, Oh guess what I scrapped this morning...One whole page....My oldest grandchildren when they were little!

Blessed By Tishd

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
  • Ann Marie Said:

I sense that there is some type of message in this post????? Tell me..........how is the weather there in that Ivory tower???????

Why tis BEAUTIFUL in this ivory tower -- get your butt up here and get started --- you have your own room, Tish has her's, and I of course, own the place

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to annscraps

And here is my latest ---

A Hug From Grandma By Ann Marie

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Whew, I was wondering when Annie was going to start nagging you Betsey!!!!!

It has warmed up to 23 degrees so I shall don my coat, cap and gloves and walk to the mailbox, pick up the mail, then walk to the box with the newspaper...that's a lot of walking! Should take me all of four minutes!

I was thinking the same thing about the military going to Haiti. Safer than Afghanistan and Iraq.. but oh it will be so hard, I am sure to see all the devastation!!

Ok, Oh guess what I scrapped this morning...One whole page....My oldest grandchildren when they were little!

Blessed By Tishd

Oh and Tishie -- never for an instant think me nagging Betsey (too) takes any of the focus off you -- I'm GREAT at multitasking :+)

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 09:44 AM
In response to annscraps

I was afraid of that!!! Ok I did manage another page..... As you can see I am digging out the "OLD" photo's. As I have said before, I have so many photo's past and present that I am just overwhelmed and never know what to pick up.

Party Time 1970 By Tishd

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Tishd

GEEEEE --- no one heard the trumpet for Scrap Call????? :+) Oh well -- TISH went back to bed -- what a slug! Here's my latest and suppose now I'd best work for a few minutes

Christmas Past By Ann Marie

BUT I shall return with more layouts!

sandiesea
Mayor
sandiesea
In response to annscraps

Okay, I guess it's my turn!!!!
My Sister and Me By Sandiesea

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-10 11:45 AM
In response to annscraps

Good morning. Nice and almost warm here. 45 and partly cloudy...looks pretty much all cloudy to me and a light drizzle.

Finally heard from teh docs nurse and she says that nothing showed up on the ultrasound and it's probably just small fat deposits, oh yippee. Also tendinitus and can have physical therapy for that if I want. MRI showed slight tendon tear and cartilage loss and I can have PT on that too if I so desire. Ok then , terrible pain and all I get is more pain from PT? I think not. I'd be freaking living at the place, PT for left elbow and wrist, PT for bursitis and PT for knee. Just shoot me!!

So I am in a pizzed off mood for sure. But I shall be happy to be alive and not in Haiti.

Did have my toes done yeterday and she put Koi fish on my big toes, they are freaking amazing!

How's St. Ron??

cc thanks for the update on jojo.

Betsey hope you warm up soon. Do you have an electric blanket?

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-10 12:05 PM
In response to charK

Here's one from me.
Doing the Frosty Dance By CharK

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-10 12:06 PM
In response to charK

Another
Grand Ma~Mere's Salon By CharK
I am doing a second page to go with this one, showing the girls peeling their feet!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to charK

• charK Said:
Good morning. Nice and almost warm here. 45 and partly cloudy...looks pretty much all cloudy to me and a light drizzle.

Finally heard from teh docs nurse and she says that nothing showed up on the ultrasound and it's probably just small fat deposits, oh yippee. Also tendinitus and can have physical therapy for that if I want. MRI showed slight tendon tear and cartilage loss and I can have PT on that too if I so desire. Ok then , terrible pain and all I get is more pain from PT? I think not. I'd be freaking living at the place, PT for left elbow and wrist, PT for bursitis and PT for knee. Just shoot me!!

So I am in a pizzed off mood for sure. But I shall be happy to be alive and not in Haiti.

Did have my toes done yeterday and she put Koi fish on my big toes, they are freaking amazing!

How's St. Ron??

ROFL.....Char.....I live in Florida.......why in the world would I need an electric blanket?????? I am not sure they even sell them here!!!!!!!

If I had brought mine from MAryland.....it would have been 31 years in the linen closet stored right next to my ice fishing gear!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously.....I have never needed one before...and actually I have a down comforter....in a duvet cover, and it is warm as toast in my bed.....its the getting out that is a problem.....although......we are actually warm here today.....it is 57 at my house....it is warmer outside than inside.......!!!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 12:10 PM
In response to annscraps

• Ann Marie Said:
GEEEEE --- no one heard the trumpet for Scrap Call????? :+) Oh well -- TISH went back to bed -- what a slug! Here's my latest and suppose now I'd best work for a few minutes

Christmas Past By Ann Marie

BUT I shall return with more layouts!

Why is it everytime I disappear from the computer you think I have gone back to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do like to eat on occassion and read the newspaper and take a potty break.....and play farmville!!!! Didn't take a nap, but I do feel like one!!!!
Where are you Annie napping....? Oh don't try to tell us you are working....don't even try!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-10 12:12 PM
In response to Tishd

Sounds like SOMEONE is trying to be the most scrappiest grandma today?!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

You girls have been busy....actually I finished one too.......but also have been out to Office Depot to fax more student loan stuff for my dgd Amanda.......I will not even go into that debacle..........suffice to say......they are now at the top of my STUPID list!!!!!! They are trying to make her start paying one of her loans back because last Dec., not this past, but 08 she got her AA credits from the community college and immediately registered at USF (University of South Florida)!!!!! Now the other three loans she has get that!!!! and have moved her into the BA category....but these stupid people, AES, keep harping on the fact that she "graduated"!!!! She has sent the stuff they requested 4 different times, and they are still calling us and now me as the co-signer!!!! I finally took over dealing with these idiots, and had to go FAX yet the very same info they were sent 4 times previously. I still don't know if they received it. I called them from Office Depot, to make sure, and after being on hold for 25 minutes they tell me the fax machine is in a different building, and they receive notices via email.........it will take two days.......!!!!!!!

Now this is after our conversation the other day when he told me to call right after I faxed it to make sure theyt received it......OH don't even go there.......that is but one of the stupid things.......I could write a novel......and you would think I made it all up!!!!!!

OK OK OK I am done now!!!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 12:17 PM
In response to charK

• charK Said:

How's St. Ron??

Oh oh...Char is not in a good mood...... Hey Char feel lucky you have nice toes, mine look like an old lady feet of about 110! Bunions and crappy looking toe nails. There does that make you feel better...I doubt it.

No fun being in pain, I know. One year I had adhesive capsulitis and tendonitis at the same time. I couldn't even zip my own clothes in the back.....and guess what? I did go to PT for that....

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 12:21 PM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
You girls have been busy....actually I finished one too.......but also have been out to Office Depot to fax more student loan stuff for my dgd Amanda.......I will not even go into that debacle..........suffice to say......they are now at the top of my STUPID list!!!!!! They are trying to make her start paying one of her loans back because last Dec., not this past, but 08 she got her AA credits from the community college and immediately registered at USF (University of South Florida)!!!!! Now the other three loans she has get that!!!! and have moved her into the BA category....but these stupid people, AES, keep harping on the fact that she "graduated"!!!! She has sent the stuff they requested 4 different times, and they are still calling us and now me as the co-signer!!!! I finally took over dealing with these idiots, and had to go FAX yet the very same info they were sent 4 times previously. I still don't know if they received it. I called them from Office Depot, to make sure, and after being on hold for 25 minutes they tell me the fax machine is in a different building, and they receive notices via email.........it will take two days.......!!!!!!!

Now this is after our conversation the other day when he told me to call right after I faxed it to make sure theyt received it......OH don't even go there.......that is but one of the stupid things.......I could write a novel......and you would think I made it all up!!!!!!

OK OK OK I am done now!!!!!!

OK I am definitely steering clear of you Betsey today too....!!!!! Seriously I hear ya....stupid people is right! Speaking of it being warmer outside than inside. I remember times when they would have the air conditioner on at work, kept it so cool that I couldn't wait to go outside in the sun and get warm... I am glad it is warmer today for you. My toes actually feel cold today for some reason...

Edited by Tishd on 01-14-10 12:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 12:23 PM
In response to sandiesea

Hi there Sandi!!! I don't dare stay and talk much longer cause "my boss lady" will be by soon and say I am goofing off. You do know who I am talking about don't you......??????

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Hi there Sandi!!! I don't dare stay and talk much longer cause "my boss lady" will be by soon and say I am goofing off. You do know who I am talking about don't you......??????

Apparently she is also my "boss lady"......or so she thinks!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

I just took a picture of my latest LO with my new camera.......bought a new card while I was at Office Depot.....and......(trumpets puullleeeze)
a flash thingie to load the stuff photos off my old computer and...get this......The guy was wonderful, took me to the computer, just like mine, and showed me exactly how to use it!!!!! All of that for my big $20 purchase!!!!! There is still customer service some places.....I was stunned......he was just adorable and very patient!!!!!!!

Ok....OK.....back to the scrap table!!!!!!

Edited by memex9 on 01-14-10 12:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-10 12:44 PM
In response to memex9

second page for salon LO.
Salon time By CharK

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-10 12:47 PM
In response to charK

My new daily mantra....."One layout a day keeps the doctor away".

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 01:28 PM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
I just took a picture of my latest LO with my new camera.......bought a new card while I was at Office Depot.....and......(trumpets puullleeeze)
a flash thingie to load the stuff photos off my old computer and...get this......The guy was wonderful, took me to the computer, just like mine, and showed me exactly how to use it!!!!! All of that for my big $20 purchase!!!!! There is still customer service some places.....I was stunned......he was just adorable and very patient!!!!!!!

Ok....OK.....back to the scrap table!!!!!!

Betsey I have one of those little flash thingy's you are talking about. They are really slick! When I gave my old computer to my youngest son a couple of years ago, there were still some of my pictures on it, so the flash drive was just the right thing to transfer them from that one to my newer one (my newer one is getting old now!)

I love good customer service!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-10 01:30 PM
In response to charK

• charK Said:

and what happens with "three a day?"

Another from me and I am going to sit down and have a bowl of popcorn....I do believe I deserve it! lol.....

I Got The Music In my Soul By Tishd

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
  • charK Said:

and what happens with "three a day?"

Another from me and I am going to sit down and have a bowl of popcorn....I do believe I deserve it! lol.....

I Got The Music In my Soul By Tishd

I guess you get to eat chocolate and drink wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 494 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics