Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Why Did I Buy This Challenge - Round 3 - open        (Topic#1525385)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-16-10 05:57 AM

And the winner on round 2 is:

Seeing Double?? Up Up And Away! By Canadiancandy

Hi and welcome!!

This Challenge runs from the 15th to the 15th of each month. That way not everything is due at the end of the month. Plus if you have done all of your challenges, here is new one for ya!!

About the challenge. This is for that item in your stash that you thought was so cool that you just had to buy it. Then you got home and thought, what am I going to do with this?? Maybe it’s a flower, a sticker pack, some eyelets or brads. Or some other embellishment that was too unique to pass up. Go get that item, figure out a way to use it, and use it!!! [color]

Rules:

Item must be an embellishment of some sort – You may use a form of pattern paper. However, it must be used to embellish the page, not as the background. I'm sorry, no tools.

Layout (or project) must be new as of January 15. One layout per person. You can share more if you like but, don't share to many!! As long as I have Why the's and people sign up, this challenge will continue!!

Anyone can join at anytime, but please remember...leave love for other players!!

I will post all entries on first page. (Remember to public embed)
Tell us what the item is…or take a picture of it before you use it and post that here.
Challenge will run until February 15. I will take pm's of favorites starting on the 16. If there are 12 or less entries send me 3 favs 13 or more send me 5 favs. Be sure to include your number so I can give you a vote for voting. PLEASE USE NUMBERS ONLY

There is no RAK for this, we are trying to get rid of stuff, not accumulate more But the winner's layout gets center stage on next months thread!!

I'm sorry no digi's for this, must be paper layouts.

Partipants Pages (since there is no RAK in this challenge, the hostess's layout will be entered as well.)

Ready or not... By Tdn823

Cute As A Button By KrickleScraps

Love is the Key to this Home By Gramary

Bathing Beauty By Northernmemories

*exploring page 2 By Jaxxan

So Cute So Silly By ScrappyHeather

Hair Trauma By Groovy Deborah

grin By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

Once Upon a Time file folder album By Runzalot81

Nurture By Yadee87

Splash By Cguerr13

Angel of Love By Kaye222

17 By KimKV

All Aboard By Provinca

Edited by KimKV on 02-15-10 04:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

I am in of course!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to StarsNSparkles

I want in!
I am going to make myself use the Ready-Set-Chip letters from Cosmo Cricket the boyfriend collection. They aren't terribly old (Sept)but they were given to me at Scrapfest by Cosmo Cricket and I thought what they heck would I use these for?? Everytime I see them, I think the same thing. (Sorry Cosmo Cricket, normally I love everything about you!!)

Edited by tdn823 on 01-16-10 07:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to tinadn

I'm back! that is if you'll have me!

Mrs. Momma
Idol
Mrs. Momma
In response to KrickleScraps

In again!! Be back later with a pic of my item.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Mrs. Momma

I'm in and will choose an item later. With a picture.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to runzalot81

I have no idea what I will use...I've got plenty to choose from though!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Can I get in on this??? I too have so many to choose from it is sad.
However I am on a huge kick to use my stuff.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to jaxxan

I'm in, of course! Now to pick which of my why's I'm going to use!

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to provinca

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 01-16-10 05:52 PM
In response to yadee87

I totally flaked on round 2 but want to get in this month.
I will post before the weekend is over.

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to GMFTS

jci

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-16-10 07:58 PM

WOHOO!!! Welcome Everyone!!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to KimKV

I'm In!!! Now to go through my tons of stuff and see what I can incorporate into a LO! LOL!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-17-10 02:57 PM
In response to ScrappyHeather

Okay! I give up!!! Been trying to post the poll and it won't post right!! Maybe I'll try again later, if not I' will try agian in the morning!! I'm gonna stop doing polls, I swear!!!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-17-10 03:18 PM
In response to KimKV

Figured out a different way to do a poll

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to KimKV

LOL.. kim ur so funny.. the first post ur pullin out ur hair and 15 mins later ur fine again! LOL

can anyone help us vote for a winner?

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to yadee87

I'd like to join in on this one! I have tons of stuff that I've said "Why did I buy that?", so I'll have to spend some time picking one. I'll post later what it'll be.

-Mary

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-17-10 05:31 PM
In response to yadee87

• yadee87 Said:
LOL.. kim ur so funny.. the first post ur pullin out ur hair and 15 mins later ur fine again! LOL

can anyone help us vote for a winner?

Anna, said she did it a different way so I was fiddling with it and wala!! I figured it all out.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-17-10 05:32 PM
In response to Mary W.

• Mary W. Said:
I'd like to join in on this one! I have tons of stuff that I've said "Why did I buy that?", so I'll have to spend some time picking one. I'll post later what it'll be.

-Mary

My usual suggestion to everyone is make a pile, close your eyes and pick something!!

Edited by KimKV on 01-17-10 05:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to KimKV

Hi Everyone...had a great day with family! Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-18-10 05:51 AM

Snowing like mad here!! Hubby went int o work a little later than usual to give the plows time to clear the roads. The snow had sleet mix with earlier, and it's a very heavy snow.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to KimKV

Just another pretty day in South Texas.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-18-10 10:22 AM

Man I want to want to move back down south SOOOOOOOO Bad!!!!!!

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to KimKV

Hi Ladies, jci from work today. Yes, I really have an office that's not in my home! LOL

Kim you and your family stay safe and warm! It's a dreary day here..cloudy and foggy. It would have been a great day to sleep in.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

I voted! I scrapped today too! Nothing for the challenge but I scrapped!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to ScrappyHeather

Here's my lo with Ready Set Chip letters

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to KimKV

I will be in again

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to northernmemories

ACU

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-18-10 06:57 PM

Thanks Crystal, the snow let up this afternoon and it got up to 37. Hope it doesn't freeze to much tonight and warms up some before everyone heads to work and school!

Welcome to round 3 Melissa!

Glad you scrapped Heather, so did I, but also not for this.

Will ge acu in the morning.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to KimKV

For clarification: Can "project" include cards?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-19-10 04:26 AM

Yes it can!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-19-10 04:34 AM
In response to tinadn

• tdn823 Said:

Here's my lo with Ready Set Chip letters

WOHOO!! Our first layout for this round!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-19-10 04:41 AM
In response to KimKV

What race to the finish on the poll for this one!! The winner for Round 2 is.....

Seeing Double?? Up Up And Away! By Canadiancandy

Canadiancandy
Mayor
Canadiancandy
In response to KimKV

WELL COOL! lol That was a close race.. I'm so shocked to tell you the truth I really didn't expect that.. Thank you so much to everyone that voted for me. Sherry

Edited by Canadiancandy on 01-19-10 06:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Canadiancandy

Congratulations - that was a really beautiful LO! I loved the greens in it and all the bling...it certainly deserved to win!!!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Congratulations! Sherry!

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to KimKV

congrats!

i think this will b my "why" entry.. i never use these lil flowers.. i have a whole jar full that ill never finish up! haha well here like 10 of them used finally! theyre in the center of the pic matting

Nurture By Yadee87

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to yadee87

I totally flaked last time. I was going to use a tool but never got around to it and since we can't use a tool this time, now I don't have to feel bad! THANK YOU!

I am in!

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to mrsmiller

Congratulations Sherry!!!

Another dreary, cloudy day here. I've been running errands all day, had lunch, finished up a couple loads of laundry and now I have real work to do...LIFE!!! at this rate I'll never have time to scrap!

Edited by KrickleScraps on 01-19-10 12:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cguerr13
Idol
cguerr13

Can I play please? I have these water splash stickers that I bought specifically for my dd's swimming lesson pics and yet the lesson pics are from over a year ago. I will post a pic of them soon!

Canadiancandy
Mayor
Canadiancandy

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Congratulations - that was a really beautiful LO! I loved the greens in it and all the bling...it certainly deserved to win!!!

Thank you ladies.. I wasn't even going to upload this layout, I thought no one would like it..it wasn't the traditional, cute, frilly and girly, I had it done for a week and didn't up load it, until hubby convinced me. I honestly thought Scrap a Shop a Holic was going to win, but only being 1 point off, she won just as much as I did. So congrats to you too!! I've loved your picture the first time I seen it, had it in my faves before i even left you a message. I voted you into the poll because I truly thought you were going to win. I can say we shared in the win. I'm honored to be side by side with your outstanding layout.
Thank you again for all of those that did vote for me. Many thanks
Sherry

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-20-10 04:20 AM
In response to Canadiancandy

• Canadiancandy Said:

Thank you ladies.. I wasn't even going to upload this layout, I thought no one would like it..it wasn't the traditional, cute, frilly and girly, I had it done for a week and didn't up load it, until hubby convinced me. I honestly thought Scrap a Shop a Holic was going to win, but only being 1 point off, she won just as much as I did. So congrats to you too!! I've loved your picture the first time I seen it, had it in my faves before i even left you a message. I voted you into the poll because I truly thought you were going to win. I can say we shared in the win. I'm honored to be side by side with your outstanding layout.
Thank you again for all of those that did vote for me. Many thanks
Sherry

Sherry, that is such a wonderful thing to say. So sweet of you.

It's funny that you say that though, because I actually started to put both of you on the first post, since it was so close. But then decided I shouldn't take away from your spotlight.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-20-10 04:22 AM
In response to cguerr13

• cguerr13 Said:
Can I play please? I have these water splash stickers that I bought specifically for my dd's swimming lesson pics and yet the lesson pics are from over a year ago. I will post a pic of them soon!

Oh yes, please come play!!! I wonder if your water splash sticker are the same once I have and STILL have no idea what to do with!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

Thanks Sherry...your a sweetie, but I don't see how you couldn't like that LO you did, I loved it and put it into faves as soon as I saw it! What made it so great is that it was so different than the norm, sometimes it gets weary seeing the same design on a 100 different LOs! If you kwim.

Thanks Kim...you know I love you girl...but I don't deserve the spotlight since I didn't win.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Everyone here is so darn nice!

acu!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-20-10 10:37 AM
In response to mrsmiller

I know!!! Isn't it all gooey and warm!!!

Edited by KimKV on 01-20-10 10:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

Ewwww....gooey...OK...readjusting my witch's hat and broom...enough of this lovey dovey stuff! I deserved to win and I can't believe you people voted for that other girl...humph (I'm just kidding btw)

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-20-10 03:33 PM

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KimKV

so funny!

Question: Are we suppose to upload a pic or explain in the post what the object or item was that we used?

Edited by jaxxan on 01-20-10 04:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to jaxxan

LOL

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-20-10 04:54 PM
In response to yadee87

Well, I started out saying to take a picture, but sometimes we forget. But if you can remember take a pic so we can see what you are using. Or if they have it here in the store link it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

Geesh...can't we just tell you which item on our lo it is?? Gosh...you sure want to make things difficult for us!!!

I have no idea what to use b/c I purged my supplies today and got rid of a huge box of stuff...well...I haven't gotten rid of it yet, gonna see what my sister and brother's GF wants first. So...now, I know why I bought everything.

But...I was wondering...could we use an item that we bought but has been sitting in a pile for the last year that we never got around to using even though we still know why we bought it? Or do I need to dig out something I don't like to use?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:

I am soooooooooooooooo glad that I have the ability to make you laugh! That just makes my day!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Geesh...can't we just tell you which item on our lo it is?? Gosh...you sure want to make things difficult for us!!!

I have no idea what to use b/c I purged my supplies today and got rid of a huge box of stuff...well...I haven't gotten rid of it yet, gonna see what my sister and brother's GF wants first. So...now, I know why I bought everything.

But...I was wondering...could we use an item that we bought but has been sitting in a pile for the last year that we never got around to using even though we still know why we bought it? Or do I need to dig out something I don't like to use?

Geesh Stephanie! Got honesty???? I think page 1 has the explanation of the rules! Love you! insert evil laugh here!

Edited by jaxxan on 01-20-10 08:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to jaxxan

Oh..if you can't do the evil laugh...you can't insert it bwahhahahaha!!! I'll get you my little pretty!

Well...I have been told I'm honest to a fault..actually..its why I don't have many friends..

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

MMMUUUUWWWWAAHHH! ish !

I get the whole day to myself tomorrow! I plan to figure out what to do with this challenge and hopefully finish it!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to jaxxan

I'd like to try this...I enjoyed it last time! I have a ton of random stuff I buy. Like this (I know it won't count for this yet), but I swear I've had this "Childhood Memories" chipboard tag/sticker for about 5-6 years. I bought it because it was super cheap...I didn't have a kid back then! LOL!!

Cherish Childhood Memories By Stopnstare07

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-21-10 04:22 AM
In response to stopnstare07

Hi Henva aka Stopnstare07~~ Glad to have you!!

Stephanie, was there a question somewhere in all the chitter chatter you and Jill did???

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to KimKV

you gals sure make this challenge interesting!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to tinadn

Oh...you know there was a question Kim...Jill is just trying to thwart your answer by jumping in! LOL Nope...no question...Jill very NICELY put me in my place by telling me to read the RULES! She doesn't realize though that I don't like RULES!!!

Jill...that was a nice evil laugh...keep working on it, maybe you will get it right!!!

Enjoy your day off...hope no evil witches come to visit you!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Stephanie, :

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to jaxxan

Didn't your mama ever tell you that if you stuck your tongue out at someone your face would freeze like that???

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to jaxxan

Hi Ladies...been mia for a day setting up my new printer. Love it btw! Now I just need to find a really cheap wide format printer for my fun stuff!
I don't know what I'm going to use yet....I have so much to or choose from LOL!!!!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Here is my item that I am still struggling with, I am not using it as an album but more for individual pages! I thought it would be a cute journaling box or for pictures but, it never seems to work out!
Products Referenced in This Post:

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Didn't your mama ever tell you that if you stuck your tongue out at someone your face would freeze like that???

NO,I find it to be more like a reaction to the onset of Stephanieitis!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to jaxxan

Okay, here is my entry! Not great but tired of fiddling with it! My item was the clear scraps acrylic piece, it has the "precious Baby" stamp on it!

*exploring page 2 By Jaxxan

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to jaxxan

LOL Jill...I commented on that LO before I got to this thread and I loved your title work!!! Great used of the item!!!

I have thought about buying those to use as embellies rather than as an album!

BTW...why are you always so mean to me???

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to jaxxan

• jaxxan Said:

Geesh Stephanie! Got honesty???? I think page 1 has the explanation of the rules! Love you! insert evil laugh here!

Stephanie, I totally struggle with the same thing. I have a drawer full of stuff that I've bought and feel like I know why I bought it. Therefore, I can't post it here. LOL I need to get over it and pick something that is still in its packaging from a long time ago.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Oh well...I'm sure I still have something that I have bought b/c I thought I would use it but now I don't know how I thought I would use it. I'm gonna go a looking! LOL

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Stephanie,
I just realized that just about every thread I am on so are you. I am afraid I am going to post to the wrong thread in response to your zingers.
Although I have to say, you do make it more fun! You give as good as you get!

I did get your comments and I appreciated them. That plain acrylic block is so difficult to look at, this was my first foray into painting. I tried to stamp the "Precious Baby" but, the stamp kept sliding so there you have it!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to jaxxan

I thought we were just on 2 together? Oh well...I'm glad I came across you...your fun! Up until you, I only had Kim to pick on! LOL....you make it sound like I'm always cracking my whip...but Kim has the whip. I'll have to step it up...I'm supposed to be giving gooder than I get! HAHA

I liked how it turned out! Thought you did a great job on it! Your first foray will need to be repeated...lol

Oh and don't worry about mixing threads....me and Kim have done that often...and even taken it to our gallery comments...we are terrible (really, just she is...but I say we so she doesn't feel lonely)

yadee87
Diva
yadee87

LMBO at all the chatter!!! u girls r cracking me up!!!!!!!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

I thought we were just on 2 together? Oh well...I'm glad I came across you...your fun! Up until you, I only had Kim to pick on! LOL....you make it sound like I'm always cracking my whip...but Kim has the whip. I'll have to step it up...I'm supposed to be giving gooder than I get! HAHA

I liked how it turned out! Thought you did a great job on it! Your first foray will need to be repeated...lol

Oh and don't worry about mixing threads....me and Kim have done that often...and even taken it to our gallery comments...we are terrible (really, just she is...but I say we so she doesn't feel lonely)

Oh my I just realized "gooder"??? Really? Do you know how hard that one is to let go???

Darlene, I am glad that we are making you laugh and not something else!

Edited by jaxxan on 01-21-10 09:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to jaxxan

Gooder...lol...I did that on purpose just for you! How hard is it?? Tell me tell me, huh huh!

What else would we be making her do?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-22-10 08:25 AM
In response to tinadn

We're just a bunch of of wild and crazy gals (as said by Steve Martin, with a slight gender change)

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to KimKV

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Hi Henva aka Stopnstare07~~ Glad to have you!!

Stephanie, was there a question somewhere in all the chitter chatter you and Jill did???

THANKS! Lord knows we buy stuff we don't know what to do with all the time...look at how successful this challenge is!!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-22-10 01:38 PM
In response to stopnstare07

Thanks Henva, I'm glad I started it and that so many are playing. It seems to grow a bit each round.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

Thanks Kim for telling one I'm growing...not everyone needs to know I just keep getting fatter

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Huh? You want to try that one again???

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to jaxxan

ACU

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to provinca

Clowns. I still haven't picked my item because... I don't know! I have one thing in mind but I'm terrified to name it. It's pink and I scrap about a boy.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Okay. Here goes.... pink stickles. That's my item. I'm gonna use it. I don't know yet but I'm gonna.

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps

Ok, I finished mine this evening. I'm using Nostalgiques stickers and Crystal brand sticker that I've had forever. I used the photo corners on the corner of the page and the postage stamp on the corner of the photo.

Cute As A Button By KrickleScraps
Stickers By KrickleScraps

Edited by KrickleScraps on 01-22-10 08:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

OK...I'm going to use these chipboard circles that have a hole in the middle. I'm not sure what they are supposed to represent or be and I'm not sure, but I think I got them in an 8000 pc HSN scrap pack or whatever it is. I think I have gotten rid of all 8000 items except the chipboard. So, when I finish my LO, I will take a pic of them to let you see what I am talking about.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to jaxxan

• jaxxan Said:
Huh? You want to try that one again???

No...I will pass. We'll chalk that one up to trying too hard to be funny and totally blowing it and rather than dig the hole any deeper to make myself look even more stupid...I'll have to just hang my head and walk on!

cguerr13
Idol
cguerr13

Here is the picture of my water splash stickers...

Need to use item By Cguerr13

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-23-10 04:38 AM

Stephanie!!

Edited by KimKV on 01-23-10 04:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

Waaaahhhhh....now your laughing at me!!! I'm telling my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

OK...I'm going to use these chipboard circles that have a hole in the middle. I'm not sure what they are supposed to represent or be and I'm not sure, but I think I got them in an 8000 pc HSN scrap pack or whatever it is. I think I have gotten rid of all 8000 items except the chipboard. So, when I finish my LO, I will take a pic of them to let you see what I am talking about.

You bought that huge package and got rid of most of it... Yep, been there and done that. That's why I picked the pink stickles. Thought I was saving money by buying a package of stickles instead of just the one color I wanted.

Maybe the hole is for a brad?

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps

Happy Saturday! jbn

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-23-10 10:26 AM

JBN too, and updating the first page.

Stickles, those could be one of my why's too!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KimKV

Kim, I think you missed my layout for the front the page.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 01-23-10 05:20 PM
In response to jaxxan

Ta Dah! I finally got it done! The lock and the frames around my grandparents - oh and the key, are all items I bought a very long time ago... and never was sure what I would use them for...just loved them and knew they would look good ... that lock is so heavy it would make a good paperweight says my friend at wiggles and giggles (lss)

Love is the Key to this Home By Gramary

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

• runzalot81 Said:

You bought that huge package and got rid of most of it... Yep, been there and done that. That's why I picked the pink stickles. Thought I was saving money by buying a package of stickles instead of just the one color I wanted.

Maybe the hole is for a brad?

Yep...I have pretty much as far as I know gotten rid of every single bit of those kits and I never used 1/8 of it!!! LOL Aren't I terrible. I guess it could be for a brad, but I'm not sure it would look right. IDK. I'm just going to leave the hole empty or fill it with stickles...

Speaking of stickles...I LOVE them! Every color!!! I have all but the latest T.H. ones and I can't wait to get some of those. Any of you peoples who don't like yours can feel free to ship them my way.

chrissi2286
Expert
chrissi2286

Hi ladies.
i just spent the last 10 minutes reading through your chatter and laughing my head off, and then had to explain to my husband what i was cackling at lol. he thinks im nuts lol.
But you ladies are so funny

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to chrissi2286

Chrissi...if your husband only thinks your nuts, then that is a good thing! LOL That Kim sure is one funny gal and Jill is starting to give her a run for her money. If only I could be funny like that!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

JBN and getting my laugh in for the day!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 01-24-10 06:30 AM

Chrissi...if your husband only thinks your nuts, then that is a good thing! LOL That Kim sure is one funny gal and Jill is starting to give her a run for her money. If only I could be funny like that!

What do mean, if only???

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics