Page 3 of 121 
Username Post: FULL AND CLOSED~Secret sisters: April-June 2010        (Topic#1528911)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Got both your information and I'm excited you two joined! I invited several people so be expecting a windfall of sisters soon Of course, I un invited a couple too~so it evens out~JuST Kidding!

kimberly

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

and when she has trouble figuring it out, I am informed of death bed illnesses and I get URGENT, CALL ME ASAP texts, and just general begging and pleading She really makes it fun for me.

This last round was the best because I gave her to Christine again and made Christine pass her off to someone else, and then I was able to tell Kimberly the whole time, "I gave you to Christine", "I gave you to Christine", "I gave you to Christine", "I gave you to Christine"

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

But I think it's nice this way to get to know the new girls a little bit before the swap gets started, it helps us when we're pairing up sisters...

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to Rosita

This is such a great swap so many great ladies. I love reading all your post.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

hi ladies! I'm home from church, spending time with family, watching Idol and scrapbooking and visiting with you lovely ladies. It just doesn't get any better!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
and when she has trouble figuring it out, I am informed of death bed illnesses and I get URGENT, CALL ME ASAP texts, and just general begging and pleading She really makes it fun for me.

This last round was the best because I gave her to Christine again and made Christine pass her off to someone else, and then I was able to tell Kimberly the whole time, "I gave you to Christine", "I gave you to Christine", "I gave you to Christine", "I gave you to Christine"

wow--i think i just got sold out!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Christine0106

remember--we are still not done with the last round--and uhhhhhhhhhhhh---i have confessed that i have kimberly--and i have confessed i do not have kimberly---so--with a few more weeks to go--it could still turn out either way---

i'm just saying--lol

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Faithscrapper

• Faithscrapper Said:
hi ladies! I'm home from church, spending time with family, watching Idol and scrapbooking and visiting with you lovely ladies. It just doesn't get any better!!

hi sweet paula

yep--i am watching idol and typing on commerical breaks--lol

LadyCraftCrack
Guru
LadyCraftCrack

Hi everybody!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to LadyCraftCrack

jci

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Hey Rosita, you going to give Sweet Pink to me again? Pleeaaassee!!!!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to 888

• nikilynn Said:
Good Morning Everyone!!!

I love Eeyore! So cute!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-03-10 08:43 PM
In response to Msnickers2

• Msnickers2 Said:
  • nikilynn Said:
Good Morning Everyone!!!

I love Eeyore! So cute!

I thought I'd put something other then my Hello Kitty!!! LOL

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to 888

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Msnickers2

It's all going to come out in the wash that I really had Pink and I didn't even play this time. I'm just giving like that. LOL!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 02:41 AM
In response to Deb-doodle

Deb..you crack me up!!!

Speaking of farts.... ok, no one was speaking of farts, but I'm down in the living room and Ryan is upstairs asleep and just let out the biggest FART I've ever heard. I didn't know such a HUGE sound could come out of someone so small. I almost spit out my coffee. I'm surprised the cat didn't come running downstairs, as he sleeps with Ryan every night! I should have sound recorded this one...I'm sure it showed up on the Richter scale!!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to twinkletwinklestarr

omg I just about wet my pants laughing reading that. I have never recorded that but I have recorded DH snoring. He use to say he did not snore well He has heard the proof now.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Charlena

Good Morning everyone!!!!

Awwwww Jodi!! You say the sweetest things. No seriously! I haven't been in the SSS for two rounds. When I was here last the fabulous and incomparable Mimi was in that round. She got us all going on farts on day. It was so funny. I miss those days so much.

So this is like old home week. I'm right where I belong. (sigh)

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 04:39 AM

LMBO!!!! I'm so glad your joining us this round Deb!!! I can't wait to find out who I get!! I need to order my last package today for the last round. I'm contemplating getting her the I-top, what do you think?? Order it or get her smaller things which she will get more. Decisions...Decisions!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 04:41 AM
In response to Charlena

• Charlena Said:
omg I just about wet my pants laughing reading that. I have never recorded that but I have recorded DH snoring. He use to say he did not snore well He has heard the proof now.

OMGosh!!! My husband takes the prize in ANY snoring competition!!! I hate it when he goes to bed before me, as he can fall asleep within seconds and when he's in a deep sleep...forget it!! The snoring starts and I can't fall asleep!! If I go to bed with him... then I pray I fall asleep before he gets into the deep sleep!! He says I snore, and I probably do...but I can't imagine snoring as loud as he does!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

What is the I-top? Hurry, answer me quick before I have to go to work. LOL!!! I don't want to be wondering about that all day. Chop-Chop!!!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

I top is a brad maker that you can use your own paper or fabric in to make custom embelies. I've heard a lot of people say they are a piece of junk, but I don't know if there is a learning cerve to it.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Thanks Amanda!! I see!! Last year at CHA I used one of those. We did a make & take with one. One thing that I did notice about it was that the brads are really high. You know about 1/4 of an inch high. They're cool though to get your brads to completely match your LO. I figured I could just cut and pop up circles though.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

good morning, ladies!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 05:50 AM

The I-Top is the brad maker. It's $29.99.... I would like one, but I think I can make my own though.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

how do you add things from the gallery to the threads? It's changed so much, I can't figure it out!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 05:57 AM

Make sure your publication allows public embedding.

1. click on the pic
2. click on share
3. Click on the IMG code and copy that code
4. Then post in the comment section

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Jodi, I tried out the I Top at a crop and did NOT love it. Just my 2 cents.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to scrapbrarian

You girls are cracking my up with the farting & snoring. My DH is so LOUD when it comes to snoring I sometimes wake up fearing a train has entered the bedroom

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-04-10 07:57 AM
In response to TrishaLouise

Good Morning Ladies!!! JCI...
One good thing to know.... Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 09:28 AM

• scrapbrarian Said:
Jodi, I tried out the I Top at a crop and did NOT love it. Just my 2 cents.

Ok, so I think I'll just get her the other stuff on her wish list, plus she can get more stuff that way too. THANKS!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-04-10 09:29 AM

Ok, I'm going to finally start scrappin!! Got some of the snow shoveling done and I'm WHIPPED!!!!!!!! Gonna try to get a lo done and then off to plan dinner. I sooooo wish I was a stay at home mom!!!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to 888

I love your hello kitty

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-04-10 09:36 AM

• Scrappin Kitty Said:
I love your hello kitty

Thank you!!! You'll find out... I'm a HUGE Hello Kitty fanatic!! If you go to my gallery and my scraproom... you will see a ton of Hello Kitty!!!
How are you?

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to 888

LOL my niece in law is like that, she would have the whole house decorated in hello kitty if my nephew would let her
Doing good, just dealing with a slow internet, and a new puppy. How about you?

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-04-10 10:15 AM

Awwww... what kind of puppy did you get?

I'm at work... quoting out a huge bid... boring!!!

Are you ready for this SS swap to start?

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to 888

he is a 6 week old terrier, not sure of the type, starts with a p. LOL he is turning out to be more of a little terror than terrier!

what do you do?

Yep! LOL been adding new stuff to my wish list right and left, and I love shopping for others, so this should be a lot of fun!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-04-10 10:55 AM

I love it "little terror than terrier"

I sell electric motors, that run big equipment. to companies like Lockheed Martin, Coors Brewery, Budweiser and Xcel Energy. (two local companies.. couldn't pay the bill once... and we got paid in beer and the other company paid us in Chocolate) That was fun!!!
But, I'm all done with my quote.. for over 100 motors.. which will be SWEET if I get it!!! (fingers crossed!!!!)

I LOVE this SS swap... meeting so many nice and wonderful people.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

Hey girls! You all are just cracking me up! I snore...but my hubby can snore so loud that I can hear him with my deaf ear up! It's that bad!

Rosita~I don't have any idea what deathbed confessions or begging you are talking about. I have NO CLUE! But it is true about the "I gave you to Christine". Every time she said that to me, it was like her giving me the finger~it was that annoying! I told her to quit the cussing at me...but I swear she has a potty mouth! In all honesty, I've never heard her cuss...and she has never heard me, right Rosita?

Debbie~you are just a giving little lady aren't you! I am amazed at your generosity!

I still think it might be Christine~but I have two back-ups as possibles (Donna and Jackie)...we'll see how it turns out! LOL!

Then we'll be off to a new round....and Rosita~feel free to give me to Rebecca....i would NEVER expect that one! LOL! BUt I would love it! Poor Christine though~she needs a pink break I think~although she is an amazing sister for sure! So, I've had the best...I can't complain!

And before anyone says it~yes, that is a line I have used before on Dear old Dan!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales

Amanda - very cute puppy!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

You got paid in beer and chocolate?! LOL sounds like a fun party!!

And before anyone says it~yes, that is a line I have used before on Dear old Dan!

Thanks Jessica

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-04-10 11:42 AM
In response to JMorales

Amanda.... what a CUTIE~PIE!!!!!!! Awwwww!!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to 888

thanks He is sound asleep on my lap right now, but I've never seen a pup this age be so dang active!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Ohhhhhh, what a cute puppy! Adorable!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

hi all. just popping in for now, cause I'm on too many message boards to keep up with them regularly, lol! so i'll be back more once the current thread is officially over.

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-04-10 11:49 AM

Amanda... I love this that you have:
"Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway"

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to 888

thanks Kimberly

Thanks Nikilynn. I've never heard a truer statment (at least for me), which is the reason I put it there.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Love your new little pooch avi, Amanda! So is he a keeper?

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to JMorales

Amanda, what a cute puppy!! how old is he?

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

Up Top By Faithscrapper

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Precious little pooch there Amanda.

Pink, I hope you really like all the goodies I've been getting you. LOL!!!! And I really miss that line in your siggy about being distressed by 7 different artists. I LOVED that!!!!

So I'll be back later. We are supposed to get a freeze tonight so I have to go out and cover my Staghorn Fern, Pencil Tree, and my Tina Turner Plant. See ya!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

LOL Rebecca that's still up in the air, I'm waiting for the newness to wear off for dd, who is compleatly resposible for him before/ after school each day.

Paula he is 6 weeks old

Deb I thought you lived in FL? In TX we're having 70 degree weather last few days (loving it!!)

donnalynneRNC
Queen
donnalynneRNC

Deb....what is a Tina Turner plant?

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hi sweetie, . so that is how you do it, i was wondering about that. he,he,
can't wait for mine eather, and am up to doing it right this time.
i think my meds mix me up.
looking forward to the new one.
have a wonderful day, god bless and love and hugs, joan

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to scrappy grandma

hi girls. jci

amanda that is such a cute puppy!

pink - still think it's me huh? well lets just say i wish it was. you were a great ss to me last round. maybe ill request you this round to give poor christine a break lol.

LadyCraftCrack
Guru
LadyCraftCrack
In response to jackie9635

Hi ladies! JCI.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

Hi everyone!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Scrappin Kitty Said:
LOL Rebecca that's still up in the air, I'm waiting for the newness to wear off for dd, who is compleatly resposible for him before/ after school each day.

Paula he is 6 weeks old

Deb I thought you lived in FL? In TX we're having 70 degree weather last few days (loving it!!)

Oh didn't you hear. This year they moved Florida to the North Pole. They think that's real funny.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

TX has been unseasonbly cold as well, hopefully y'all will get some warm air here soon too (just can't have ours, I'm tired of being cold!)

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to donnalynneRNC

• donnalynneRNC Said:
Deb....what is a Tina Turner plant?

It's this cool evergreen plant with tufts of long bunched up strands of 'hair' on it. It's really cool. they call it the Tina Turner plant I guess because of her hair. She's my fav plant though so I have to take extra good care of her. Shane took a pic of her a few months ago, I'll go to my pics and see if I can find it and put it up here.

DebDoodlesotherplace
Veteran
DebDoodlesotherplace

Tina Turner plant By Doodle Bear

Here she is Donna. I'll try to get a better pic in the daylight. Shane took this one at night time. If you go to Universals Island of Adventure they have these with all their other funky trees in Suess land. She'll thicken up alot in the Spring.

donnalynneRNC
Queen
donnalynneRNC
In response to DebDoodlesotherplace

That is awesome looking! Thank you so much for showing me! Never even heard of it. I am getting "educated" on so much since I found you! Remembering you teaching me how to use that trimmer at the retreat.....and now I know about a cool plant~

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

So speaking of the trimmer. Are you still using it and used to it now?

donnalynneRNC
Queen
donnalynneRNC

Deb...are you kin to that new girl on here...Betty Doodle? Or is that just a coincidence?

donnalynneRNC
Queen
donnalynneRNC

Yep, use it a lot now since I figured out how to work the blame thing. Lots less cussing since last April, lol!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

A coincidence. I thought it was even funnier because my legal name, the one on my birth cert. and driver license is 'Betty'. That's right!!! Betty. Not too many people know that. Betty Doodle doesn't even know that. But I don't think her real name is Betty. Do you know what it is?

donnalynneRNC
Queen
donnalynneRNC

Nope, sure dont know much about her, cept she seems nice. And since I know your real last name, I just thought you guys must know each other some how.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

She sent me a friend request but I haven't read her bio on her profile. I should go do that, then ask her her name. LOL!!! 'Hello, who are you' LOL!!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

I am trying to keep up with you girls.

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• donnalynneRNC Said:
That is awesome looking! Thank you so much for showing me! Never even heard of it. I am getting "educated" on so much since I found you! Remembering you teaching me how to use that trimmer at the retreat.....and now I know about a cool plant~

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! i will NEVER forget the trimmer class---LOL!!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Charlena

• Charlena Said:

good luck charlena---between this thread and the current ss thread--my head spins---LOL!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

LOL Deb!! i knew your name was betty

and what was so funny--was when you sent your check--you put that note in there--"yea, my name is betty--so what?!?!" LOL!!!

and i already knew--cause you told us at the retreat

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

speaking of----------I CANT WAIT!!

we have sooooooo much going on this month--and really--next month--but i just keep my eye on the prize---48 more days--till i am with my buddies once again!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Christine0106 Said:
LOL Deb!! i knew your name was betty

and what was so funny--was when you sent your check--you put that note in there--"yea, my name is betty--so what?!?!" LOL!!!

and i already knew--cause you told us at the retreat

LOL!!! Sometimes when I write people a check they ask me, "Who is this?" I tell them it's some lady that I work for that has more money than me so I steal her checks. LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

48 more day!! Can't wait!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

ACU for the moment!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Good Morning Ladies!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 05:39 AM
In response to Charlena

46 more days and I'll be in VEGAS BABY!!!!!!! WOOO HOO!!!

Hi CHarlena!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 05:40 AM
In response to DebDoodlesotherplace

• Doodle Bear Said:
Tina Turner plant By Doodle Bear

Here she is Donna. I'll try to get a better pic in the daylight. Shane took this one at night time. If you go to Universals Island of Adventure they have these with all their other funky trees in Suess land. She'll thicken up alot in the Spring.

I could LIVE in that tree!!!!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

happy Friday, ladies!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 05:53 AM

HI PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

hi Jodi!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good Morning Ladies.

Jodi, you want to live in my Tina Turner plant? LOL!!! You realize she's only about 6 ft tall. LOL!! Good luck on that weight loss thing. LOL!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Charlena

• Charlena Said:

Oh look at you!!! You're a doll!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 08:12 AM

HA HA DEB!!! It just looks sooooo warm!!!!! AND it has LEAVES!!!!!! I won't see LEAVES until MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-05-10 08:21 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!!
YAY... it's Friday!!!!
How is everyone doing?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 08:30 AM
In response to 888

HI NIKILYNN!!! Even though I was off yesterday this day CAN'T end soon enough!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-05-10 08:38 AM

I know that you mean... I'm hosting a Stampin Up Party tomorrow... I can't wait!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 08:52 AM
In response to 888

COOL!!!! Never been to one before. Heck, I'm a scrapper recluse....

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

• nikilynn Said:
GOOD MORNING!!!!
YAY... it's Friday!!!!
How is everyone doing?

HAHAHA my day is linen washing, mattress cleaning, and furniture cleaning - yes, lice has entered my home

So much for scrapping Oh well nothing like getting a jump start on spring cleaning!

I am wishing you all a lice free day!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

• nikilynn Said:
I know that you mean... I'm hosting a Stampin Up Party tomorrow... I can't wait!!

Very exciting - have fun!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 11:03 AM
In response to JMorales

I just got a letter 2 weeks ago that lice was going around school. It must be running rampid!!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

LMBO!!!

NOTE TO PINK AND ROSITA

I DONT WANT ANYONE THAT HAS KIDS IN SCHOOL TO BE MY BIG SIS

hahahhahahahha-----ok--yo u new girls will think thats me being mean--its not--its funny--and i am kidding

oh lord--so glad my kids are grown--

i remember those days---not a fun time!!!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello everyone ,
just wanted to stop in and say hello, and you all have a wonderful weekend,
god bless and hugs,joan

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Christine0106 Said:
LMBO!!!

NOTE TO PINK AND ROSITA

hahahhahahahha-----ok--yo u new girls will think thats me being mean--its not--its funny--and i am kidding

I am LMAO!!!!!!!! As my 5 year old nephew stands here next to me drawing pictures. Maybe I should be crying and scratching!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to JMorales

• JMorales Said:
  • nikilynn Said:

Very exciting - have fun!

Hi Jessica!! You're the one that left me a comment over on page 3 of my gallery. thanks for that. I didn't know people actually went past page one. LOL!!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

I want to go take a nap so bad!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-05-10 01:42 PM
In response to TrishaLouise

WOOOO HOOOOO the weekend has officially started!!!!! I'm making homeade pizza for hubby for dinner...don't know what I'm eating yet. Going to go get the wii fit that I'm borrowing from a friend after dinner. Hmmmm....maybe I will eat the pizza and work out afterwards!!!!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Christine0106 Said:
LMBO!!!

NOTE TO PINK AND ROSITA

I am LMAO!!!!!!!! As my 5 year old nephew stands here next to me drawing pictures. Maybe I should be crying and scratching!!

both of you crack me up

LadyCraftCrack
Guru
LadyCraftCrack

Hi ladies! JCI and acu, I think.

Page 3 of 121 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics