Page 5 of 121 
Username Post: FULL AND CLOSED~Secret sisters: April-June 2010        (Topic#1528911)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-09-10 02:23 PM
In response to scrapbrarian

DITTO REBECCA!!!!!!!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

i agree , need some hot weather here too.
it was fifty degrees here today.
but not warm enough for me.

can't wait to see who my new ss will be, getting excited.
i would start to shop but don't know what she likes. he,he,
have a wonderfull week everyone. god bless and love,
joan

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to scrappy grandma

can't wait to see my sisters wish list

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Charlena

Hi girls. Just waiting on the sister call!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Charlena

• Charlena Said:

you dont want to see mine honey--its 10 miles long!! LOL!!!

but i actually stick stuff there--so that when i finally get ready to order its all in one place---but i must say--i have tried to place an order 2xs in the past 2 weeks---each time--1/2 of what i put on the order---is "unavailable--but expected soon" yeah--right--when?!?! when its on clearance 6 months from now?!?!

sorry--just being honest--if it wasnt for you girls and the chat---i wouldnt even come here!
shipping takes forever--------i think the send it TURTLE express
and--if--they never have any of the new stuff till looooooooooooong after everyone else does--and dont get me started on the cost of thier shipping---or the fact that a lot of their stuf--you can get it way less expensive--somewhere else!

LOL--doubt if they will ever ask me to write a review for the company--lol

ok--and on that happy note of venting--off to bed i go

smoooooooooooooooooch!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to Christine0106

Chrstine, I agree it's anoying on the shipping prices and never having what you're looking for. It gets to me pretty quick, but the shipping is awful!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Hi everyone! Yeah 11 days until we get our sisters Tomorrow I have jury duty. blah!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-09-10 09:33 PM
In response to Msnickers2

Good luck with you Jury Duty tomorrow Shalene!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-10-10 02:11 AM
In response to Christine0106

• Christine0106 Said:
  • Charlena Said:

you dont want to see mine honey--its 10 miles long!! LOL!!!

but i actually stick stuff there--so that when i finally get ready to order its all in one place---but i must say--i have tried to place an order 2xs in the past 2 weeks---each time--1/2 of what i put on the order---is "unavailable--but expected soon" yeah--right--when?!?! when its on clearance 6 months from now?!?!

sorry--just being honest--if it wasnt for you girls and the chat---i wouldnt even come here!
shipping takes forever--------i think the send it TURTLE express
and--if--they never have any of the new stuff till looooooooooooong after everyone else does--and dont get me started on the cost of thier shipping---or the fact that a lot of their stuf--you can get it way less expensive--somewhere else!

LOL--doubt if they will ever ask me to write a review for the company--lol

ok--and on that happy note of venting--off to bed i go

smoooooooooooooooooch!

If I could find all the stuff on my SIS's wishlist, I WOULD order from somewhere else, cause alot of places give you free shipping. But, I tried that with my last package, cause i was worried about her not getting it on time, but I couldn't find all the stuff I wanted to get her. But, I ordered it on Friday and it shipped yesterday, so I was lucky.

Charlena.... my wish list is 2 miles long!! LOL Put everything in my cart last week and it came out to like $1300. Sooooo, feel free to get me everything on my list if you get me as your lil sis!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to twinkletwinklestarr

I need to go update my list to include some of the new Basic Grey selections...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Rosita

All this wish list wishing. I guess I should go put something in mine. LOL!!! I really don't have anything in there.

Off to get ready for work ladies.

Hope you all have a super day.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

JCI....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLENA!!!!!!!!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to TrishaLouise

Thanks ladies. Heresmy new kitty DH got me.
My new kitty Zoey By Charlena

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-10-10 05:09 AM
In response to Charlena

OMGOSH Charlena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish my hubby would let me get another cat!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

All of this wishlist talk just tempeted me to go add more to my already LOOOONNGG list, there is so much new Prima!!! I'm a Prima ********!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-10-10 06:30 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!

LOVE your cat Charlena!!!!!!

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 03-10-10 08:09 AM
In response to 888

Hi ladies I just wanted to let you know that I won't be joining you this round, I really want to get some scrapping done plus I don't seem to be able to do justice to my lovely friends on here scrap and leave love, could it be something to do with one finger typing I wonder. I will pop by and see you all soon though.

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to 888

hello everyone, i can't wait to see who i have and their wish list.
as for sbc store. i write down what they would like, with prices.
then go to the other stores to see what they have that way i can byuy there and with coupons. only buy from here when i have to.
but sure love those vintage and the primas.

ok. now i am aking once again for prayers.
i have to have an ultra sound done at eight tommorrow morning.
for my stomach. having some problems.
my stomach is swollen on the right side and hurts inside when i walk.
i told my doctor yesterday that it is deformed,
she checked me out and so off to the hospital for the test tommorow, i sure hope it isn;t anything real serious.
thank ou all , have a wonderful day.
god bless and hugs,
love joan

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to Charlena

hi ,
you have a beautiful cat, wishi could have one but two big dogs and a rabbitt are here so , hubby said no.
have a nice day, god bless and hugs, joan

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

Charlena your cat is beautiful!!!

Joan good luck tomorrow

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Awww Joan, I hope everything is okay with you. Please let us know what the Dr. says.

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to *Sue*

• *Sue* Said:
Hi ladies I just wanted to let you know that I won't be joining you this round, I really want to get some scrapping done plus I don't seem to be able to do justice to my lovely friends on here scrap and leave love, could it be something to do with one finger typing I wonder. I will pop by and see you all soon though.

Sue do not worry honey I have started the cheerleader squad for this round .. there are a few of us where life has gotten in the way and we simply can not commit .... please do not be a stranger my dear across the ocean and right next door friend !

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-10-10 05:50 PM
In response to Flying_Unicorn

Oh Joan.....you've been through so much!!! ((((((HUGS))))))))) You'll be in my nightly prayers tonight!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Joan, praying all goes well for you tomorrow!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635

joan i hope all goes well tomorrow

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to jackie9635

Good luck with tomorrow Joan

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Good morning ladies. counting down the days to I have a new sister

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 03-11-10 05:21 AM

• scrappy grandma Said:
hello everyone, i can't wait to see who i have and their wish list.
as for sbc store. i write down what they would like, with prices.
then go to the other stores to see what they have that way i can byuy there and with coupons. only buy from here when i have to.
but sure love those vintage and the primas.

ok. now i am aking once again for prayers.
i have to have an ultra sound done at eight tommorrow morning.
for my stomach. having some problems.
my stomach is swollen on the right side and hurts inside when i walk.
i told my doctor yesterday that it is deformed,
she checked me out and so off to the hospital for the test tommorow, i sure hope it isn;t anything real serious.
thank ou all , have a wonderful day.
god bless and hugs,
love joan

Joan I guess it is right about now my time you will be having you scan, I hope all is going well, I have sent a little word up stairs. xxxx

*Sue*
*Sue* 
Mayor
*Sue*
  • *Sue* on 03-11-10 05:31 AM
In response to Flying_Unicorn

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
  • *Sue* Said:

Sue do not worry honey I have started the cheerleader squad for this round .. there are a few of us where life has gotten in the way and we simply can not commit .... please do not be a stranger my dear across the ocean and right next door friend !

Thank you so much honey for your sweet words I was feeling awful about dipping out, but now I know there is a "cheerleader Squad" I am here beside my friend Alda

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-11-10 06:36 AM
In response to *Sue*

Good Morning Ladies!!

Sue.... PLEASE ... be on the Cheerleading Squad!!!! I'll miss you too much if you dont peak in!!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello . and glad to meet you, thank you very much. the test went good. now just the wait for the results. that is the hard part.
have a nice day, god bless and hugs,
joan

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to 888

well my goodness,
i want to say thank you all very much. i had the test this morning, it went well, but now have to wait for the results. it is a little scary.
not sure what is going on now. but the way i am swollen looks so weird. it isn't normal,i know that.
so again thank everyone for the prayers, as soon as i know i will let you all know.
god bless you all . love joan

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Here today

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to 888

niki, need to know about the challange for this month.
need something to do.
all i aw was blk and whit, so am confushed, went to look and can;t find the challange anywhere.

so how are you doing my sis, can't wait to see who i get for the next one.
i would start shopping but don't know what she would like or who i have yet.
he,he, .

have to go get a nap. or leroy is going to shoot me. have a great day sweetie. god bless and love, ya. joan

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-11-10 09:17 AM

• scrappy grandma Said:
need something to do.
all i aw was blk and whit, so am confushed, went to look and can;t find the challange anywhere.

he,he, .

have to go get a nap. or leroy is going to shoot me. have a great day sweetie. god bless and love, ya. joan

Joan honey....
go on the other thread to page 691... this is Mel's Challenge...

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

Does anyone have their children/child on a dye free diet? I am looking to start it with mine and would love someone that I could ask questions

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to 888

• nikilynn Said:
  • scrappy grandma Said:
need something to do.

he,he, .

Joan honey....
go on the other thread to page 691... this is Mel's Challenge...

Hi Joan! I hope you're back to normal very soon...that sounds odd, having your tummy swollen like that...Mine's swollen too..Oh wait, Im just fat! LOL

Here's my challenge:
There are two requirements:
1. I want to see you ladies do a mostly black and white layout... at least 80% of the layout should be in black and white. (Shades of grey are acceptable too)and
2. Include a quote. It could be your favorite all time quote, or a quote that seems to go well with whatever pic(s) you're scrapping, or a quote from someone that you know...any kind of quote!

Thats it! I hope you'll all join my challenge...I'm so excited to host one!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to youvegotmel

Has anyone seen Kimberly? Seems like a while since she's been around...hope all is ok...I MISS HER!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-11-10 11:33 AM

Nope Jessica, sorry. I know alot bout glutein and casin free diets but not dye.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-11-10 11:34 AM

NOPE, I haven't seen Kimberly in forever!!!!!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

I'm over here on this thread looking for some CLEAN fun! That other thread is naughty! ROFL!!!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

to let you know i am in! he,he, hugs and thank you very much.
god bless and thank you for the prayers also,
hugs, joan

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

yes it is naughty, i agree. and getting naughtyer! hugs
joan

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

What is all this about naughty threads?? HUH? I am here ladies! Sorry I've been MIA...I have been working two jobs and they are just killing me. I want to just crawl into bed and just stay there for a while!

But I haven't forgotten you all. I updated page 1and I'm also going ovr and catching up on the other thread! I'll post your challenge on page 1 here and on the other one!

AND since my challenge was posted by Rosita (the winner), Christine AND Rosita were the winners so they both need to host a challenge...and their prizes are in the mail as of tomorrow!

See ya later girls!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

hi ladies!! what a busy week! but I'm off tomorrow, so I hope to have some scrappy time.

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
What is all this about naughty threads?? HUH? I am here ladies! Sorry I've been MIA...I have been working two jobs and they are just killing me. I want to just crawl into bed and just stay there for a while!

But I haven't forgotten you all. I updated page 1and I'm also going ovr and catching up on the other thread! I'll post your challenge on page 1 here and on the other one!

AND since my challenge was posted by Rosita (the winner), Christine AND Rosita were the winners so they both need to host a challenge...and their prizes are in the mail as of tomorrow!

See ya later girls!

Kimberly, It's good to see you on here. I hope everything is going good. Hope you have a peaceful and restful sleep whenever you get a chance. Much love.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-11-10 04:40 PM
In response to scrappiepammie

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL LOOOOOOOOOOOO Kimberly!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Awwww my little minimunchkin Sue. I'm going to miss you this round. I'm finally getting back in and you're leaving. I will keep up with you though. One good thing about it though, I'll get to see some of those beautiful pages!!!

Speaking of pages, Mel, I would love to do your challenge, but you know I can't do black and white. If it's not bursting with color and fruit flavor I break out in hives. LOL!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-11-10 05:28 PM
In response to Deb-doodle

Deb, you crack me up!!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

oh cool didn't know we do challenges with this as well

Joan prayers that they get the results to ya quick, I know the waiting is the hardest part.

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie

• youvegotmel Said:
I'm over here on this thread looking for some CLEAN fun! That other thread is naughty! ROFL!!!!

The dirty follows you where ever you go!!!!LOL!!!!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie

• Deb-doodle Said:
Awwww my little minimunchkin Sue. I'm going to miss you this round. I'm finally getting back in and you're leaving. I will keep up with you though. One good thing about it though, I'll get to see some of those beautiful pages!!!

Speaking of pages, Mel, I would love to do your challenge, but you know I can't do black and white. If it's not bursting with color and fruit flavor I break out in hives. LOL!!!

Hey Lady!!!! How you doing???

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

• thinkpink22 Said:

See ya later girls!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? !?! what just happened--i have to host a whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaatt?!?!?

well, i will wait til Mels challenge is over--but mine will be easy--and if you know me---its not gonna be hard to figure out what it will be.....

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to 888

• nikilynn Said:
Good luck with you Jury Duty tomorrow Shalene!!!

Thanks Nikilynn! Jury Duty was actually interesting and I'm just glad that they didn't pick me to be a juror for the case they were doing.

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to Msnickers2

Kimberly! Hey girlie! Im so happy to see your beautiful face! I wish there was some way you could stop working two jobs! I hate thinking of you so worn all the time...I can't even IMAGINE!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

• Scrappin Kitty Said:

Joan prayers that they get the results to ya quick, I know the waiting is the hardest part.

Amanda, I didn't know about the challenges either until recently when a couple of the ladies put a challenge up for us to do...I love them! I posted the present challenge on this thread a page or two behind for Joan, if you wanna check it out

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

• Deb-doodle Said:

Hey there miss DEB!!!! AWWW I'd LOVE to see what you might come up with! The challenge is 80% B&W...so you COULD put some color in there!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Finally a chance to check in on my girlies!

Good to see my Sweet Pink here today.

Joan glad the test went well.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi to my little sis Jodi!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi Mel! How's the new job going?

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635

pink. i hope things settle down a bit. we miss you!

LadyCraftCrack
Guru
LadyCraftCrack

Hi all! JCI.

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-11-10 08:28 PM

• thinkpink22 Said:

See ya later girls!

Good to see you Kimberly! You take care of yourself and try not to work too hard!!

I didn't know Rosita won something.. So Congrats to Rosita!!!!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool

Hey Ladies!!!!! I just found out I can join this round! WhooHoo!!!!! Now to go back and catch up on all the pages...

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Fortunes Fool

Good morning!

Happy Birthday Charlena!

Thanks, Nikilynn. It was a funny story, Kimberly had sick kids and was worn out (Imagine being worn out with 7 kids, 2 jobs, a husband, and a big house to clean...who wouldn't be) so she asked me if I'd write down all the names and announce the winner...so I wrote down all the names and mine was the first one I drew. Now wouldn't that look suspicious? So I just drew again. Then to make it all honest, I had dd draw, and since she drew the name that I had drawn, Christine is the winner!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Fortunes Fool

• Fortunes Fool Said:
Hey Ladies!!!!! I just found out I can join this round! WhooHoo!!!!! Now to go back and catch up on all the pages...

Glad you can join us again Tracy.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• Scrappin Kitty Said:

The challenges we have are strictly voluntary. We started them because we were chatting so much, we weren't getting much accomplished in the scraproom.

The way it works is:
  • the winner is drawn from a hat, it's not done by votes, that way everyone has a chance of winning because otherwise... well, let's just say that some of the ladies here are very talented and artistic and the rest of us just drool over their pages.
  • The person who hosted sends an RAK to the winner.
  • The Winner of the challenge gets to host the next round.

Mel, when does your challenge end? I have yet to see a deadline.

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to Rosita

Happy Friday All!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 06:13 AM
In response to pursemommie

Good morning all!!!!!

Yeah, Fortune!!!!! Glad your still with us!!!!!

Hi Rebecca!!!!!

Thank Goodness it's Friday!!! Except I got to get up early tomorrow cause Ryan has school to make up for all the snow days!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

Thanks for letting me know all about the challenges Rosita They sound great! (lol hey any excuse to scrap is a good one )

JMorales
Guru
JMorales

Good morning everyone!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hi mel how are you doing, and how do you like your new job and home.
i hjust finished my challange lo, will take a photo of it and post, later .the stickles are still wet.
have a wonderful weekend.
god bless and hugs.

oh rosita sent me an email for a blk and white challange too, are they two differt chalanges?
love joan

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-12-10 09:15 AM

Good Morning... JCI!!!!
YAY it's Friday!!!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to 888

Good Morning...OK I've read everything, so I am caught up! Now back to the other thread!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to pursemommie

• pursemommie Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Hey Lady!!!! How you doing???

Hey little Sis!!!! Work is slowing down a bit. My body is saying, 'YES YES' but my bank account is saying 'NO NO'!!!! LOL!!! What about you? Still house hunting, delaying it?

Charlena
Idol
Charlena

Hi ya Ladies. It's time to PARTY!!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 10:43 AM
In response to Charlena

LOL.... after the day I've had it just might be drunk scrapbooking tonight!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-12-10 10:56 AM
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Good morning!

Happy Birthday Charlena!

Thanks, Nikilynn. It was a funny story, Kimberly had sick kids and was worn out (Imagine being worn out with 7 kids, 2 jobs, a husband, and a big house to clean...who wouldn't be) so she asked me if I'd write down all the names and announce the winner...so I wrote down all the names and mine was the first one I drew. Now wouldn't that look suspicious? So I just drew again. Then to make it all honest, I had dd draw, and since she drew the name that I had drawn, Christine is the winner!

Rosita.... you are TOOO DARN CUTE!!!!!

I just had to ask... cause I knew she had two different challenges.. and I was like... Did I miss a challenge?

Poor Kimberly... I don't know how that sweet girl does it!!! I bow down to her!!

Edited by nikilynn on 03-12-10 11:00 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Good morning!

Happy Birthday Charlena!

Kimberly just works too hard. I can't imagine having 7 kids to take care of, much less having a job too. She really needs this retreat coming up doesn't she?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Happy Friday!

I spent the day cleaning and organizing the scraproom. My hope is to have it so organized I can actually find what I'm looking for instead of having to buy it twice! lol
I feel a trip to Ikea is needed this weekend for some additional storage

Think DH will go for it?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

jci quick before heading home, Definitely NOT working this weekend! I have a super bad case of scrapitis!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 04:02 PM

I'm with ya Rebecca!! I'm gonna have to move my stuff to my mom's room in the basement, cause our t.v. blew up. I HAVE to watch t.v. when I scrap. Ryan has school tomorrow, so I have the whole day to myself!!! YEAH!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 04:03 PM

• TrishaLouise Said:
Happy Friday!

I spent the day cleaning and organizing the scraproom. My hope is to have it so organized I can actually find what I'm looking for instead of having to buy it twice! lol

Think DH will go for it?

Tell him your going to Lowe's and just pull into Ikea!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello everyone i got my challange finished for mel's blk, and white , posted it in the gallery . can't getit over again.

really what am i doing wrong here.
and is this where it goes, he,he,
hugs, joan

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello is anyone here, where did everyone go to' jeez!

i need help again.
first can't get the blk and white over for mels challange.
rosita, is your challange a different one , and where this page or the other one, boy two pages, why can't someone mix them together, i am so confussed and you all know i have memory loss.

i guess i am saying do i do two blk and whites?
god bless and hugs, so glad it is friday.

have a nice weekend.
love to you all, joan

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 04:30 PM

Joan, if you hit edit your image...see if you allowed public embedding. If so, then when you click on share, make sure you choose the IMG code and not the first one. Then just copy and past that code. That should do it. I'll post it for you if you want.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 04:32 PM

Here is Joan's LO for Mel's black/white challenge:

black and white challange, mels, ss group By Scrappy Grandma

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

oh my i love you thank you ever so much.
i did what you said. .
first hit the share anywhere.
then second, hit the imb code.
third hit cut and paste . 4 came over here and it wouldn't go in.
i know my old brain is mush.

love joan

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hi again now i know where you were at.
the lo i did that says love, well i wish i had painted it but sorry it was scrapaper from my stash.
i would love to do the painting but a little lerry of trying it, did it once and had to much, my paper just rolled up. now that i think about it ,it was funny.
hugs, joan

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 04:43 PM

LOL!! Oh, it's not mush... there has to be something wrong, cuase what you did should be posting it. Hmmmm.... I'll post it in the other thread too.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-12-10 04:44 PM

• scrappy grandma Said:
hi again now i know where you were at.
the lo i did that says love, well i wish i had painted it but sorry it was scrapaper from my stash.
i would love to do the painting but a little lerry of trying it, did it once and had to much, my paper just rolled up. now that i think about it ,it was funny.
hugs, joan

WOW, well it looks awesome!!! My paper curls too, I just put a couple of paper packs on it and it straightens right out!! You should try painting, it's soooo expressive!!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

put paper stacks on , when it is dry right, hugs.
joan

where is everyone tonight?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

finished dinner now it's time for a Friday night cuddle w/ dh

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie

• youvegotmel Said:
Kimberly! Hey girlie! Im so happy to see your beautiful face! I wish there was some way you could stop working two jobs! I hate thinking of you so worn all the time...I can't even IMAGINE!

Kimberly, I don't know how you do it. You must have a lot of energy. Hope to see you here soon. Miss you...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• TrishaLouise Said:
Happy Friday!

Think DH will go for it?

Tell him he should consider himself lucky. I made my DH make all my stuff in my scraproom. LOL!!!!And it's never ending. I'm always finding somewhere that I can squeeze in another shelve. It's a small room and honey, it is wall to wall!!!I don't have 1 inch of wall space left.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Joan your LO is fabulous. The black and white is very becoming!!!

Hot legs, you're a doll!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• scrappy grandma Said:
hi mel how are you doing, and how do you like your new job and home.
i hjust finished my challange lo, will take a photo of it and post, later .the stickles are still wet.
have a wonderful weekend.
god bless and hugs.

oh rosita sent me an email for a blk and white challange too, are they two differt chalanges?
love joan

Joan, I'm sorry if I confused you by PMing you the details. I was just trying to make it easy for you to find the requirements. It's not a different challenge!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• TrishaLouise Said:
Happy Friday!

Think DH will go for it?

LOVE me some Ikea. I wish it was closer to my house than it is.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Rosita Said:
Good morning!

Happy Birthday Charlena!

Kimberly just works too hard. I can't imagine having 7 kids to take care of, much less having a job too. She really needs this retreat coming up doesn't she?

Kimberly is my hero, I can't imagine having a 1,2,and 3 year old at the same time that would be too much for me.

I'm going to make sure she has lots of down time while at my house. She's going to be able to get lots of sleep and she isn't going to have to lift a finger while I'm off. I've scheduled some half days off so she can sleep until the crack of noon without guilt.

Page 5 of 121 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics