Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: I wish never bought...        (Topic#1529131)
runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

List the items you wish you never bought here!

canadian_ newbie
Veteran
canadian_ newbie
In response to runzalot81

the shape cutter by fiskars

ScrapperSara22
Guru
ScrapperSara22
In response to canadian_ newbie

A fastenator.

thetuckercrew
Tenant
thetuckercrew
In response to ScrapperSara22

Yes the Shape cutter and Letter cutter By Fiskars... It totally sucks!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to thetuckercrew

All of the EK Success Alphabet punches. I might have used 10 of the letters once. Upper and Lower case punches and 10 numbers not to mention the question marks etc at the tune of 8.99 each. Alot of money. Sure glad for Cricuts and dies.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Oh, boy...I'm with you on the fastenator. Can't ever get the thing to put the staples where I want them.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to flintridgescrapper

The Big Bite...or is it a Crop a bite?? I've only used it once...and that was just playing with it to see how to use it...maybe if I gave it a chance and really worked with it....

pipitastro
Resident
pipitastro

Another one for fiskars' shape cutters

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Scrapkaty

Hmm...

Let's see...

Yes, I still use it (out of necessity), but (contrary to the reviews) would not only would I like my money back, but I'd like my hand not to still hurt afterwards.

I gave in and bought it for way too much from my LSS, only to have it crack soon afterwards!

(Eventually, I'll have to replace it with a new brand!)

Products Referenced in This Post:

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to KellyCali

fiskars shape cutter
mm 12 x12 trimmer (distresses everything, less than 2 years old, and their customer service SUCKS)
Martha stewart circle cutter (can't ever get it to cut a full circle)

Zolyshka
Idol
Zolyshka
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Sad to say... but I regret buying the wishblade--
I saw a demo at a convention (it didn't look that hard)!
I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THIS THING!!!!!!!
*sigh*

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Zolyshka

Yuzefa...you need to go to the wishblade forum here and get help!! They are great and know lots of tricks and tips!!!

Let's see...what I wish I never bought...whew...glad I got a while to make this list...

8000 pc scrapbook sets from HSN (2 of them...ended up giving 99.789% of it away)
Bazzill in stitch'z templates and 3 packs of thread
Crackle paint
distress embossing powder
smooch
sooooo many roses to make my own vines
soooo many stamp sets that I can't get rid of
mm tag maker

Hey...let's just stop there so I don't look like a total idiot for having wasted sooo much money!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to StarsNSparkles

Stephanie, just gotta ask...

Why not the Smooch?

(I don't have any, but considered buying some as well!)

TIA!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Scrappin Kitty

• Scrappin Kitty Said:
Martha stewart circle cutter (can't ever get it to cut a full circle)

Well, that's not very promising!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• ScrapperSara22 Said:
A fastenator.

I don't hate mine, but then again, I agree it's not a necessary/hafta have type item either!

kwim?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KellyCali

I just don't like the smooch. I don't think in the instances that I have used it that there is any shimmer or sparkle to it at all. The color seems bland and dull. Plus, if I'm trying to paint a piece of chipboard or something...that brush is so stinkin' tiny...it takes forever..just not worth it...especially not when I love my glimmer mist as much as I do and it is so much easier!!!

I have the MS circle cutter and I really like it. Don't use it much anymore...but as long as I taped down the piece I was cutting into a circle..then it cut really good. I only don't use it now b/c when I want a circle, it usually isn't big enough.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

I see & hear ya!

Sorry to hear, (but then again, also very glad not to have invested the money this month afterall!)

Thanks!!

p.s. Some of you ladies should totally form your own Swap!

Disclaimer as follows = This is something that I don't love, but maybe YOU will!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KellyCali

Well..I never want to influence others by my likes and dislikes b/c everyone is different. There are sooo many people who just love the smooch and I feel odd b/c I don't...lol...but like everything else...our differences are what make us interesting.

LOL...being in a swap is what got me 2 of the unwanted smooch bottles in the first place!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

LOL! Oh no!!

(by the way, that's awful!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I'd much rather hear the tried & true reviews!

Chances are if they are usually having trouble or not loving it, then the same might very well be true for others!

Also, that way, not only do I learn, but if I know that person, I can either enable them along or at least try to help talk em through it & or vice versa!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Speaking of...What about the crackle paint?

What happened (or rather didn't happen) for that one?

What's it 'suppose to' do?

(crackle the medium I would hafta assume...)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I bought some of this a while back (as an adhesive)...Only to figure out that I had no idea how to use it!

That is, only up until recently. (Like 2 years later!)

I'm pretty sure that I still don't know all of what I can do with it!

From what I can tell, it's an adhesive per say, but just not like how I thought it was suppose to be.

I kinda want to try Gloo instead!

With that said, just wait...I'll play with it and it will be my new favorite product in no time flat!

(just insert operator error!)

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to KellyCali

I wish I hadn't bought the Fiskars Circle and Oval cutters. Sizzix Paddle Punches.

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to AuntJo

fastenator and the tag maker are huge on my list.

Then I can say I wish I had never bought my smooch I'm not all that into it. I also saw a sample of the spray and it's such a small bottle..

loads of PP I got at places like biglots. Not just one sheet but like PACKS they sit in a costco size reusable bag..

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to KellyCali

The MM eyelet setter kit,

Fiskars eyelet Hole makers that have that spring action.

Some flower Templates from Oriental trading

The Fastenator

The Fiskars Letter and shape template with the round blade cutter thingy.

Some rulers made to cut the edges of paper in different designs. I know I have other things, but this is just to name a few.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to armygirl

I don't have any one thing that I wish I didn't buy. I just buy wayyyy tooooo much! lol

glossy accents is a dimensional adhesive. It is really good at holding down heavy, bulky items. It is also good at holding down clear items, you won't be able to see it underneath. (think acrylic)

Tim Holtz crackle paint is a paint that saves you a step. Instead of painting an item, letting it dry, applying crackle medium, then the top coat...you just paint this paint over your original color and you are done. You have to paint it on fairly thick tho. Super fun...afterward you can go over with mists, distress inks, etc and get more color down in the cracks.

Crackle medium is fun, you can paint it over a piece of patterned paper or a sticker...anything like that. It will add a layer of shiny crackle on top...gives it a kind of vintage feel.

I agree...smooch spray is great...but the bottle is too tiny. I am loving Maya Mists.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to KellyCali

I agree with the fastenator and tag maker. staples for the fastenator bent half the time and couldn't get them where I wanted them. tag maker I just didn't use.

queenofstash
Expert
queenofstash
In response to Tina scraps

Light box. Bought it a loonnnggg time ago and never used it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Tina scraps

Kelly..I actually like the crackle medium...I just put that over a teddy bear I made recently and once dried it kind of brought him to life making it look like real fur!

No...its the distress crackle paints that I don't like. I don't like that thick bulkyness of the paint which you have to have if you want really good crackle. I also don't like what a pain it is to use, the stuff is really thick and it is hard to paint something with it. I prefer the 3-step paint process of crackling. It may take longer, but I like the ending result better. I just like more of a smooth/polished look to my LOs.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Another vote for the Fiskars Shape cutter. I bought it way back before I knew about SB.com. Back then I was scrapbooking all by myself and knew nothing about any products and for some reason thought I would want a photo cut into the shape of a daisy. Embarassingly, it wasn't that long ago (maybe 3 yrs)! Plus, even if I had good ideas for how to use it, I simply couldn;t get it to do what it was supposed to do.

But I'm lucky to be able to say that I don't have any other purchases that I regret... thanks mostly to all you folks here at SB.com!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to KellyCali

So many stickers!

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to Castle Scrapper

I'm with you all on the fastenator. I really try to analyze new tools when they come out to see if they are must haves. I have to say I've gotten better!

shae516
Guru
shae516
In response to Castle Scrapper

I'm on board with the Fiskars shape cutter. I've probably spent as much money on replacement blades as I did on the system. Big fat thumbs DOWN!!

brickpaperscissors
New Kid On the Block
brickpaperscissors

100% agree about the fastenator. And half agree about the fiskars shape cutter...I do not use it anymore but my kids LOVE it!! So not a total waste. lol

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to pipitastro

• pipitastro Said:
Another one for fiskars' shape cutters

and another one!!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to wilbur

oh I love smooch spritz not that nailpolish stuff, but the spritz is so bold and pretty, they wont replace glimmer mist but if you want a bold color they are perfect. they are smaller but one spritz goes a long way.

anyhow my regret is buying so many stickers and papers just because they were really cheap and not thinking about if I could actually use them, which in turn wastes money! well I passed them down to my kids and the school but still. Ok I have a better one I regret buying the ribbon ring, I was making my own and loved it but my punch broke and I figured I would just order them, such a waste for the 15$ it didn't even come with a ring!! I justified it to myself saying how much a new punch would cost plus a ring, and all I got were tabs that I have been making for free! I am so mad at myself for wasting $15 on plastic tabs. Especially since I need more and if I would have just gotten the punch I could have made more, the plastic is free!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to ShaylaCreations

I bought a tag maker 4 years ago and I have never opened it. I also *had* to have a grommet punch set and it remains unopened as well. I also was on a stamping kick for a while and now I have way too many.

queenofstash
Expert
queenofstash
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I bought some of this a while back (as an adhesive)...Only to figure out that I had no idea how to use it!

From what I can tell, it's an adhesive per say, but just not like how I thought it was suppose to be.

With that said, just wait...I'll play with it and it will be my new favorite product in no time flat!

This stuff is good to use on water layouts.... I don't think it's supposed to be used as an adhesive.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
I bought a tag maker 4 years ago and I have never opened it. I also *had* to have a grommet punch set and it remains unopened as well. I also was on a stamping kick for a while and now I have way too many.

Ditto on the grommet setter and I have to add the Scrapparatus (or however you spell it).

I already had an eyelet setter at the time. What was I thinking?? I did buy some extra dies for it and used those on a layout but have I ever set an eyelet with it? Punched a hole with it?

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to corrie fan

OH yeah that dang Grommet Kit I just had to have and used ONE dang time and thought "OH HECK NO this is too much like work." I have no clue whatever even happend to that dang thing.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to queenofstash

• **tfs** Said:
  • KellyCali Said:

This stuff is good to use on water layouts.... I don't think it's supposed to be used as an adhesive.

Yes, its supposed to be used as an adhesive, especially good for really heavy embellies...but to me a total waste of money to use this only as an adhesive.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean

All the newbie scrapping kits I bought in the beginning. I thought I was being smart getting all the basics together, only to learn that I should have taken my time and purchased them separately. I still ended buying my own scissors, journaling pens, adhesive, and paper. About the only good thing I got in the beginner kit was a nice scrapbook and foam dots!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to traceyjean

so many DCWV stacks,,,,,,

when I first started, I thought they were pretty, and I started collecting them,,,,,like one stack every week,

not realizing that as I learned new techniques, my style would change,,,,,,,

yeah, now I am up to my eyeballs in DCWV stacks,,,,,most of them, I will never use again because my style is just SO different from my beginning style,,,,,,

Ah well, the grand kids love them, and they're great for cards

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-26-10 07:51 AM
In response to CommaHolly

The ginormous stacks of pp, stickers, and embellishments that I bought with no ryhme or reason. Now they all just sit and are sad.

cardsister
Tenant
cardsister
In response to KellyCali

Here's my vote for the fastenator! What was I thinking???

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to cardsister

I never fell for the Fastenator. I liked the look of the "staples" but tried out the Fastenator and it did not work. So I shared some fastenors with friends and we just made holes, pushed them through and used them without the tool. Worked for us.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to mercytiara

My regrets are not so much what I have bought specifically but that I bought so much I don't use cuz I either forget I have it or am too lazy or haven't yet taken the time to figure it out. I just wish I weren't so spendy but that is another story for another thread...
Oh wait I thought of one thing..for 10 bucks at an expo I bought a package of little poems because the one or two you could see on top were cute...got home opened it up and the rest were stupid!

kariyava
Guru
kariyava
In response to dollscrap

I think the only thing that I actually regret buying is my cutterped trimmer. I bought it to replace my ineffective fiskars trimmer but it is just so difficult to use! Even though it is new and the blad is presumably sharp, I have to push down so hard on the darn thing to cut through cardstock! I am not having a good track record with trimmers, that's for sure.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:

LOVE glossy accents! I use it as an embellishment. Never thought about using it as adhesive. I layer it on top of stamped images and die cuts to make them dimensional and shiny.

Nostaligia... again By Runzalot81
Butterfly Collage By Runzalot81
I used to have the Fiskars shapecutters before I had my Expressions. I found that using temporary adhesive on the back of the template and a little on the back of the paper worked fine.
STICKERS!!! I wish I never spent any money on them. Once, I realized what a waste they were, I sold them all.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to kariyava

• kariyava Said:
I think the only thing that I actually regret buying is my cutterped trimmer. I bought it to replace my ineffective fiskars trimmer but it is just so difficult to use! Even though it is new and the blad is presumably sharp, I have to push down so hard on the darn thing to cut through cardstock! I am not having a good track record with trimmers, that's for sure.

I love mine! Are you using it on a hard surface? I do have to push down a bit on mine, but not that hard. It's different than the Fiskars because of the softer cutting mat, that's why you have to push down on it a bit.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Here Kitty

one of these Fiskars 3-in-1 punches. The specific one is not listed here, it had leaves.
What is amazing is, at the time, I just HAD TO HAVE IT! and spent full retail for it. Haven't used it once since purchasing it.

momtogavin
Expert
momtogavin
In response to KellyCali

I agree with the EK Success alphabet punches. I bought them as a set on QVC and still paid alot of money for them. I have them stored in 2 large 2-sided plastic storage cases which are so heavy if you try to pick them up; this was the only storage system I could come up with that didn't take up alot of space. Since I got my Cricut I haven't even moved the punches.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-26-10 09:26 AM
In response to Gelidy Gelato

• Gelidy Gelato Said:
one of these Fiskars 3-in-1 punches. The specific one is not listed here, it had leaves.
What is amazing is, at the time, I just HAD TO HAVE IT! and spent full retail for it. Haven't used it once since purchasing it.

I have one of these too! I really don't like that thing. It never punches that well and it is so NOT my style anymore.

shae516
Guru
shae516
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
My regrets are not so much what I have bought specifically but that I bought so much I don't use cuz I either forget I have it or am too lazy or haven't yet taken the time to figure it out. I just wish I weren't so spendy but that is another story for another thread...
Oh wait I thought of one thing..for 10 bucks at an expo I bought a package of little poems because the one or two you could see on top were cute...got home opened it up and the rest were stupid!

I forgot about those! I have tons of vellum quote and poem books b/c the one on the cover was cute. The rest are trash. Now I know why they make tham so you can't flip thru them at the store!

daney
daney 
Expert
daney
  • daney on 02-26-10 09:39 AM
In response to shae516

shape boss, for sure. I have a ton of templates.

any craft knife. I am not talented, always go off the line....

most of my stamps.

tons of CM stickers for my inventory that never sold.

MOmommyscrapper
Veteran
MOmommyscrapper

• Here Kitty Said:
  • kariyava Said:

I love mine! Are you using it on a hard surface? I do have to push down a bit on mine, but not that hard. It's different than the Fiskars because of the softer cutting mat, that's why you have to push down on it a bit.

I really like my Cutterped trimmer too. I have all the blades for it. Mine is the pink one yet I know they also offer a light green one. Is there a difference in the two!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to MOmommyscrapper

• MOmommyscrapper Said:
  • Here Kitty Said:
  • kariyava Said:

I really like my Cutterped trimmer too. I have all the blades for it. Mine is the pink one yet I know they also offer a light green one. Is there a difference in the two!

I don't know, I've not seen the green one.
Another thing is that it helps if you are standing up when you cut - it helps to put even pressure on the blade and mat.

queenofstash
Expert
queenofstash

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
  • **tfs** Said:
  • KellyCali Said:

Yes, its supposed to be used as an adhesive, especially good for really heavy embellies...but to me a total waste of money to use this only as an adhesive.

Well, heck. I didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. I've only seen it used on layouts as an embellishment. Try making some epoxy letters with it using chipboard and patterned paper (I read that somehwere).

queenofstash
Expert
queenofstash
In response to queenofstash

How about all those Mrs. Grossman stickers I bought and never used. That was back when Mrs. Grossman stickers were da bomb!

Legomom
Expert
Legomom

The MM eyelet setter kit
The MM took box... the only thing I use is the tweezers and even that rarely

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Legomom

Thanks for the continued discussions, tips & honest reviews ladies!

I'm reading & learning all the more here as I go!

Love it!

lUKEANDOWENSMOM
Expert
lUKEANDOWENSMOM
In response to KellyCali

fastenator, shape templates, and the original cropadile, I always use my big bite now

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to lUKEANDOWENSMOM

Wow! The shape templates and fastenator are getting slammed!

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to shae516

• mrsspec Said:

I forgot about those! I have tons of vellum quote and poem books b/c the one on the cover was cute. The rest are trash. Now I know why they make tham so you can't flip thru them at the store!

You know how when you go to a store and a package is just a tiny bit open (but not destroyed or messy)? Yeah, that was me...

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to CarrieBH

I hardly ever use my Fastenator, but my Tag Maker comes in handy for small pictures I want to highlight on a page. I also saw someone make an adorable snowman with the 3 sizes of circles and then used it quite a bit.

I have most of the stuff you all have mentioned. I sell lots of it at garage sales and don't keep much of it if I don't use it. I feel less guilty that way.

OhioManScrapper
Resident
OhioManScrapper

The Bladerunner. Takes way too much finess to be user friendly.

Margy
Margy 
Queen
Margy
  • Margy on 02-26-10 11:29 PM
In response to OhioManScrapper

Alcohol inks - I have seen amazing things done with this, but I either do not have the creativity or the patience (probably a little of both).

Scraparatus - never even took it out of the box.

Sew Mini - never could get it to work.

There are so many things I regret buying!

Renee305
Idol
Renee305

One of my first ever purchases were foam letter stamps, haven't had them out in over 2 years, probably time to add them to the kids stash!!
And heaps of embellishments that I just won't ever use, aren't my style, never were and were very expensive!!

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to Renee305

Oh oh and my sticker maker and all my vellum, I still don't know why I bought the vellum. That was 5 years ago!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Gelidy Gelato

• Gelidy Gelato Said:

that's a riot, because I have ONE and love it and want like 15 more!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fancy cut the corners of photos and mats all the time,,,,it's wonderful for exploding boxes and mini albums especially,,,,,,,

love that dang thing!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Ummmm,,,Gelidy, of course it helps that mine cost me 2.97 I'm sure, LOL.

Resident

The big bite crop-a-dile. I've had it for about two year and used it once. It's such a pain to use and line up.

kottens
Idol
kottens
In response to eyescrapp

-Fiskar´s shape cutter
-Glossy accent
-Paper edgers (scissors) I´ve got loads of them, never use them.

Resident
In response to kottens

Oh yeah, I have a bunch of those scissors too! My 9 year old liked them when he wa five. That was the last time they were used!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
I just don't like the smooch. I don't think in the instances that I have used it that there is any shimmer or sparkle to it at all. The color seems bland and dull. Plus, if I'm trying to paint a piece of chipboard or something...that brush is so stinkin' tiny...it takes forever..just not worth it...especially not when I love my glimmer mist as much as I do and it is so much easier!!!

I have the MS circle cutter and I really like it. Don't use it much anymore...but as long as I taped down the piece I was cutting into a circle..then it cut really good. I only don't use it now b/c when I want a circle, it usually isn't big enough.

i get soo frustrated with circle cutters i went back to using my china plates out of the cabinet. i cant cut a circle with anything i have tried. LOL

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to abbynormaloh75

I am sad these days about my wishblade. i had such high hopes for it. now with my cricut expression and SCAL, it is just sitting lonely and sad. lol

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Nancy Keslin

• homesclscrapper Said:
I am sad these days about my wishblade. i had such high hopes for it. now with my cricut expression and SCAL, it is just sitting lonely and sad. lol

Sell that booger! Sell it so you can buy other stuff!

Madimom_04
Resident
Madimom_04

I absolutely love glossy accents. I use it for adhesive and i use it to make things look like epoxy and I use it to make things look dimensional. LOVE IT!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Madimom_04

The Cricut cart Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. Also an animal paw punch I bought-didn't work like I anticipated. I'm sure there are many more regrets but those 2 popped into my head.

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf

these wired paper's from 2006 with all these leaves and painted on spots look. yak!

hammm... i think that that's all.. i think I'm a pretty good shopper.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Nancy Keslin

• homesclscrapper Said:

um, do you want to sell it to someone who will give it love?

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to Seaexplore

More things than I can name!
This is one I've had for years and used maybe twice.

galoosh
Veteran
galoosh
In response to Kitty_wOlf

I would have said my Cuttlebug, cuz I was afraid I was breaking it everytime I tried to use it...that cracking noise! But you lovely people told me that's normal, so it's one of my favorites right now:)

I have to agree w/ Margy...the alcohol inks. They escape me. I've tried to use them but they are too labor intensive. I can't get the swing of them and my cards end up looking a mess.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 02-28-10 05:47 PM
In response to galoosh

Stickers Stickers & more Stickers...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
Stickers Stickers & more Stickers...

I hear that and second it!

lmcnabb
Resident
lmcnabb
In response to KellyCali

Was tossing up buying a Fiskars shape cutter - SO PLEASED I came across this thread!

My biggest mistake was to buy the whole Basic Grey origins collection online without seeing it. I HATE the colours and now I can't even bear to look at it! I love all their other stuff - but this was a mistake I wont be making again soon :-)

liz_y_jose
Expert
liz_y_jose
In response to Legomom

I would have to agree with the fastenator, oh and the friskas circle border punch i cant get it to work right

SheCre8s
Expert
SheCre8s
In response to liz_y_jose

fiskar shape cutter
all sorts of stencils
bia
stickers stickers stickers stickers

AmyK75
AmyK75 
Veteran
AmyK75
In response to liz_y_jose

design corner punches... I always go back to just the round corner, I use it all the time. But I don't really like the fancy ones, just never seems to be what I want.

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to AmyK75

OMG!!! Very interesting ...... This thread should be "a most read" for all new scrapbookers!!!

LOL!!!!

Kozy Scraps
Pro
Kozy Scraps
In response to chulisnaquis

The Lighthouse Cutter
Makin Clay
Sew Crafty Mini
Large amount of Leaving Prints Paper.

I am sure if I thought bout it more, I might think of few others.

shae516
Guru
shae516
In response to DittoBabyGirl

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
The Cricut cart Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. Also an animal paw punch I bought-didn't work like I anticipated. I'm sure there are many more regrets but those 2 popped into my head.

Ditto the TBBM cart. I think it's partly because I have the smaller Cricut and the boxes are TINY.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

What do you regret buying the most

travln1
Tenant
travln1
In response to Bxr-Linda

I'm new to scrapbooking, but already my biggest regret is in buying my Fiskar's paper trimmer. The smallish one with the pull-out arm. EVERY edge is rough and I have to go back with my scissors to clean up the edge (must get a fine sanding block soon!). And despite using both the ruler and the guidelines, I can't get it to cut straight, either. Thank goodness I got it for half off. Cutterpede is in my future!

CourtneyLee
Resident
CourtneyLee
In response to KellyCali

The Scraparatus
Original Sizzix machine and dies
Distress Embossing Powders
Heat tool by EK Success (burnt out after the first use)

PokeyMom
Pro
PokeyMom

The variety of decorative scissors -- which came in packages not individual.

Out of all of them, I only use the stamp edge and deckle.

This thread is very interesting.

I don't know what a Tag Maker is. -- edit: I just found out what one was, if I had it, it would probably have made my mistaken buy list.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to PokeyMom

• PokeyMom Said:
The variety of decorative scissors -- which came in packages not individual.

Out of all of them, I only use the stamp edge and deckle.

This thread is very interesting.

I don't know what a Tag Maker is. -- edit: I just found out what one was, if I had it, it would probably have made my mistaken buy list.

I have a tag maker. I like it, but I don't use it much.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

I actually just found myself using the decorative scissors that has been sitting, still new in the package for YEARS! (I didn't buy them.)

leslief
Idol
leslief
In response to Bxr-Linda

Ditto for me on stickers! I have a drawer full of FLOWER stickers-- that's what happens when there's a 30% off sale!

scrap4me42
Tenant
scrap4me42

The fiskar shape cutter was a waste of money and time. I didn't like it from the first use.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics