Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: ~~March~~ Budget Buying Challenge - Sign ups now!!!        (Topic#1529249)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Month after month after month...the torture we put ourselves through!! It's the March budget buying challenge....to help us stay within limits on our scrappy buying!!! Its the 3rd month of the new year and I haven't yet busted my monthly budget!!! LOL

The rules: List your budget for the month of March that you want to spend on scrappy goodies!!! Then, LIST the items that are definites that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy and have me mark off at least half of the items that you list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Please tell me how much you spent throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items you want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

THANK YOU to my returning friends for joining me and WELCOME to any new friends!!!
------------------------- ------------------------- --
Stephanie (Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic) BUSTED!!
Budget: $150.00 - 150.00 = $0.00
List: Silhouette blade, PP, New Tim Holtz products - paper, sizzix dies, etc., puffy paint

Angie (abbynormaloh) BUSTED!!
Budget: $75.00 - 75.00 = 0
List: puffy paint, cardstock, gems, stitching template, distressed ink, yellow and blue stickles, st patties day embellies, a border punch and paper roses.

Megan (iheartaslan)BUSTED!
Budget: $70.00 - 70.00 = $0.00
List: a cheap scrapbook, 3 2 prizes for my girls who won 14 days of sketches, AC Black Textured CS 60 sheets, bright red glimmer mist, light green TH distress ink

Mandi (Briannasmom)
Budget: 100.00 - 14.23 = $85.77
List: d-ring album, cricut mat

Elaina (Mrs.Gibbs)
Budget: $60.00 - 11.20 = $48.80
List: Paper, cricut mat, brown ink

Mandi (SticklesQueenChiquita)
Budget: $350.00 - 287.25 = $62.75
List: papers, prima, zig pen, signo pen, thickers, bling, adhesive, albums, new distress inks, digi kit

Crystal (MrsCDJ)
Budget: $150.00 - 105.01 = $44.99
List: buttons, brads, stickles, distress ink, PP, acrylic stamps

Crystal (KrickleScraps) BUSTED!
Budget: $100.00 - 103.46 = $0.00
List: new brads, vellum paper, new punch, 2 bottles of glimmer mist, 2 new distressed inks, a couple new cuttlebug embossing folders, some stamp cleaner, stamps

Aline (lollyah4)
Budget: $80.00 - 44.98 = $35.02
List: Zing Embossing Powder-green,red,brown, glimmer mist, Xyron A Sticker Maker, Prima Andorra Collection pieces. ,Prima - Tiny Tots Collection - Miniature Mulberry Flower ,Swivel Clasps, Mask-Timeworks, Mask - Flourish,bone,2 or 3 Stitching Template - Flourishes

Tracy (mercytiara) BUSTED!!
Budget: $140.00 - 140.00 = $0.00
List: Scarlet Lime Kit, 12 Copic Markers, Zing embossing powder, grey glimmer mist, white cs, black ink pad

Alissa (runzalot)
Budget: $600.00 - 500.00 = $100.00
List: ribbon, paper, car rental

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

My budget for March will be $150.00...trying to cut back a little more.

My list is a new blade for my silhouette, some new PP (can never have enough of that), All the new, wonderful Tim Holtz goodies, and some more puffy paint to make more bling!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

im in again. and this time i can have a budget.

my budget is $75.
puffy paint, cardstock, gems, stitching template, distressed ink, yellow and blue stickles, st patties day embellies, a border punch and paper roses.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to abbynormaloh75

Abby...what stitching template do you want? I have several that I never use.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Hey Stephanie!!! I would like to join in again if that is ok? I will get back to you with my budget and list though. I have to think about it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Megan Ann

Great Megan...glad to have you back!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:

i havent had an opportunity to look at any up close yet. i just see alot of people using them for stitching and brad setting. ideally i would love a flourish one if they even make such a thing. or a zigzaggy pattern. is that a word.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

You should go to the superstore and look up the bazill in stitch'z to see the different templates.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

You should go to the superstore and look up the bazill in stitch'z to see the different templates.

lol yes i should...but i always forget about the superstore. LOL... my brain just isn't functioning. i will head over there and see what they got.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Budget:100.00
List: d ring album, cricut mat,

I'll gather the rest of my list in a bit i cant think right now

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to Briannasmom

I'm in but I don't know yet what my budget is. Will get back to you a little later when I look over my stuff. I really don't need anything but that wouldn't be right!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

Lol Elaina...it has nothing to do with need...its about want!

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs

Thats what gets me in trouble, I have lots of wants.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

LOL...your preaching to the choir!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

I am in this month!! Budget 350!!! ( 200 from winning the bet DH & I had and then 150 from money out of my pay! LOL)

Already spent 180 this morning!

My list- Papers, prima, zig pens, signo pens, thickers, bling, adhesive, albums new distress inks (colors I dont have)

I already purchased some paper, prima, a zig pen, my signo pen, bingo cards, bling and thickers!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to SQ Mandi

Gotcha added Mandi...that's a good way to jump right into the month!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

LOL thanks!

Oh can I had digi kits to my list, 20.00 worth! lol

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75
In response to SQ Mandi

i went to Jo's today. i spent 9.29. i can't believe i got out of there so cheap. i got puffy paint and gems to cross of my list. and some metal heart embellies and wiggly eyes. i don't know why i got those, but it seems like whenever i have an idea for them i don't have any. so it is just for my stash.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Well...I haven't bought anything yet and probably won't until after my b-day and I get my goodies from DH and the kids!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

deduct 14.23
and cross of d ring album.

i bought that and distress stickles in .... i cant remember its one of the new ones not picket fence but the other one that is whitish clear... ugh i cant remember anything and I probably sounds so dumb lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

rock candy?

Let me know how you like the D ring...I've been thinking of switching after I fill up my post bound

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs

Ok, sorry I'm just getting back to you. Budget is $60.00. List: paper(like I don't have enough), cricut mat, brown ink

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

No problem Elaina! I got you updated!

Tante should be back soon...I hope she finds us OK!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

yes rock candy!! thank you see i;m such a bone head lately.

i LOVE my d ring albums I switched the about a yr ago I think my post bound sucked butt i wasnt able to get alot of lo;s in the album with the d ring i can fit more. i get the american crafts cloth ones. they are 19.99 but I get them on sale.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Well...I have several to fill, so I won't be switching anytime soon, but when I need more, I think I will go that route!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i think you will really like the d ring

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

I'd like to join this challenge! Maybe I can actually stick to a budget this way

My budget is $150
My list is Buttons, Brads, Stickles, Distress Ink, PP (because there is no such thing as too much), and Acrylic Stamps.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to MrsCDJ

Welcome crystal...glad to have you join!!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

I spent 21.00 today on more basic grey paper and a 6x6 album.

Stephanie..I was looking at your etsy shop a few days ago, and I bookmarked a few items that I really liked and was going to buy when I got paid this week.. well I guess when dh was sorting the book marks he saw the items and bought them for me(I have a section labeled "things to buy" LOL.. I received them yesterday in the mail! L A bunch of your bling and one of your vines! I love them! I cant wait to play!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to SQ Mandi

LOL...I had no idea that was you Mandi!!! How exciting! Thanks for buying from me! I hope you are happy with them!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

LOL see, that's where you are wrong, it was my DH, so it doesn't count as me I love the vine with the calla lilies. Calla lilies are my favorite flower... I had them as my wedding bouquet.

I am working on a layout about Natalia right now that I think that, and the pink flourishes would go great on!! I just have to figure out how to adhere the plastic the bling is on to paper with out the adhesive being seen.. would vellum adhesive work?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to SQ Mandi

Cut around the bling as close as you can...even cutting inside with a craft knife if you can, so that the transparency doesn't show up. I always use glue dots...you can't see them and most of it is hidden behind the dots.

That was so sweet of your DH...mine would never do something like that!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Thanks! I will try that!

My DH is always doing things that surprise me.. yep he can be a pain in the rear like any man.. but he is my pain in the rear! LOL

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to SQ Mandi

Well...that's the right way to feel about it...my DH doesn't do stuff like that...but he does other things to treat me good and make me feel special! I'm glad you got an extra treat!

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps

Hi Stephanie, do you have room for one more? If so, I'll let you know my budget and what I want to buy!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KrickleScraps

Of course I have room for you Crystal!

lollyah4
Pro
lollyah4

Hi there I like to join if its ok but its late can I get back to u friday with the budget

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to lollyah4

Is it too late for me to join? I've been wanting to join since mid-feb and then forgotall about it when March started!

My budget is $140 for this month (much higher than it usually will be)

I plan to buy my Scarlet Lime kit (payment already went through but I won't get the kit until end of month), 12 copic markers, zing embossing powder, grey Glimmer mist, white cs, and a new black ink pad.

I've already spent $90 (the SL kit, 10 copic markers)

Edited by mercytiara on 03-05-10 04:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to mercytiara

Crystal, Aline, & Tracy - I have added you guys to the front page! Thanks for joining!

Tracy - what colors zing are you wanting? I accidently just bought metallic blue, silver, and red...and I already had them.

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

Just spent $5.95 on 18 pieces of PP! Got 6 patterns at 3 for $0.99! I already am making mental plans for the paper, can't wait until it arrives!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to MrsCDJ

Sounds like a great deal Crystal!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

hi! i am back with my budget and list:

my budget is going to be $70.00 and my list is a cheap scrapbook, 3 prizes for my girls who won 14 days of sketches, AC Black Textured CS 60 sheets, bright red glimmer mist, light green TH distress ink

Today I bought a cheap scrapbook and some prizes for the 3rd place winner in my challenge for $26.92.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

another 27.50 on my list.. bling, primas and embellishments! LOL

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to SQ Mandi

Thank you Stephanie. My budget will be $100; I want some new brads, vellum paper, new punch, 2 bottles of glimmer mist, 2 new distressed inks and a couple new cuttlebug embossing folders and some stamp cleaner and if I have anything left I'll use it for new stamps.

I did purchase the vellum today - 18 sheets @ $5.41 - HL has vellum and specialty papers for 50% off. I purchased stamp cleaner @ $3.99 and a pack of brads for $4.47; that's it for today. Do we count adhesive and pop dots, etc?

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

you can cross the big bite off my list. wally world had it for only $10.00 on clearance. so i snagged one up tonight. i just need to check out some tutorials on how to use it now. LOL...i might actually stay within my budget this month.

i also got st. patty's day embellies. since it was at a discount store i only spent .19 per pack for 2 pf the packs and another pack was .50. so i spent 88 cents on st. pattys stuff. can't beat it. total today was 10.88. oops i also just noticed that the big bite wasn't on my list and i thought it was. but oh well... i got it.

Edited by abbynormaloh75 on 03-05-10 03:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

stephanie i finally got around to figuring out the templates that i wanted. do u have any of these?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Angi...I have the top 4, but only usually use the edgy borders and silly stitches. I don't stitch very much anymore

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Note to self: update totals on the front page for Megan, Mandi, Crystal, and Angi!! Off to watch a movie now!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

OK...first post is all updated...double check my totals and make sure everything is correct.

lollyah4
Pro
lollyah4

budget will be $80.00 Zing Embossing Powder,green,red,brown & any glimmer mist, Xyron A Sticker Maker, Prima Andorra Collection pieces. ,Prima - Tiny Tots Collection - Miniature Mulberry Flower ,Swivel Clasps, Mask - Timeworks,Mask - Flourish,bone,2 or 3 Stitching Template - Flourishes

lollyah4
Pro
lollyah4
In response to lollyah4

ok I'm back I spent $44.98 does any one knoe what a bowa is?????

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lollyah4

Aline...a bowa in regards to what?

I spent $40 on some lights to use on making a photo lightbox and a pack of fine point sharpie markers

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

No new purchases from me this weekend.. Unless getting Natalia's portraits done today! I have some of the 25 poses in my gallery for those who would like to see!

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to SQ Mandi

I spent $11 on a new black inkpad (versafine) and a few sheets of cs.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Oh, and thanks for the welcome, Stephanie! re. the Zing!, I'm looking for any colours, really, I just want to try them (they aren't available to me locally). I'm likely to use the colours you mentioned, are you looking to sell your extras? I will take them off your hands if you are! Pm me with a price if you're willing to part with them.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Just found this thread finally! My budget for the month is $600... WHY? Because my sister and I are meeting in Memphis for a getaway that will includes lots of scrapbooking. My budget will cover car rental, food, gas and shopping.

Deduct $145 for car rental and ultra thick embossing enamel.

Must have this month: paper and ribbon.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to runzalot81

i seen cricut carts the solutions are on sale at m;s for 14.99 what a deal I think I might head over there and take a look!!

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Hi Stephanie, with the shopping I did on Friday (the $11 you already added to my first page total) I got my black ink pad and the white cs that were on my list. Thanks, and happy Monday to everyone!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Good morning!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

JCI!! Happy Birthday Stephanie! Have a wonderful day!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to SQ Mandi

Thanks Mandi!

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps

Happy Monday Morning and Happy Birthday Stephanie, hope you have a wonderful day!

I didn't go to M's yesterday, I looked at the solutions carts on the cricut website and decided nothing there I really want. I already have Home accents and that's good enough. However, I am going today to use my 50% discount coupon..can't stand to let it go to waste!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Thanks Crystal. If I have time, I'm going to shop at J's online today...have to get items for the swap I'm in and might as well buy myself a little something.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

well today i went to dollar tree and was soo excited they have their page protectors back. what a deal. there were 10 protectors for 20 layouts for only $1. that is the cheapest i have seen them around here. so i bought 300 of them...LOL...i really hate not have page protectors when i need them and that is enough for 600 layouts should keep me stocked up for a bit. and i love that they are true 12x12 and sometimes just a smidge bigger so i don't need to trim. i hate hate hate having to trim a layout. also bought 3 bottles of stickles (well off brand stickles) but they were on sale 3 for $1.00 couldn't resist. and i got some easter garland to use on layouts. so please deduct 31.89. i really needed those page protectors.

if i didn't stick protectors on my list then just cross off the stickles.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

just took a peak. i may not reach my goal of getting half of my items off my list. i have 4 of the ten though.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Well...this group sure has changed since I began this thread...the only one who has been with me since the beginning has been Mandi (Briannasmom). Isn't it funny how friends come and go through life! I never even talk to the original group anymore...sometimes it is sad! I am glad for the new friends I have met and I am glad you have all joined this challenge! Thank you for keeping it going!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

i think this is one of my favorite groups stephanie. it is fun to be able to see what others are buying and also to find a good bargain or two. plus it is the one place where i am participate even when the scrapping mojo has left me. glad you have this here.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I'm trying to shop now, but not really finding anything I want. I may just have it shipped directly to my swap partner and wait on buying anything for myself.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Hi, Stephanie! Happy birthday! I was just checking in to see how everything was going with you all. I'm not in the challenge this month, but it's great to see how you're doing with your goal to stay within budget and to see the great things you're getting. I ordered the Storybook cartridge from my lss and am thinking of buying the Sizzix with my gc from Barnes and Nobles. And here I thought they just had books! If I don't get the Sizzix, I'll probably get some pp because I'm trying to get rid of clutter (non-scrapping stuff) and there are only a few books I read more than once.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to johnsusan8

Thanks Tante! Good to hear from you again! How was scrapfest? I didn't know that B&N sold stuff other than books myself! I got a sizzix for Christmas...I would love to start using it more! I got it more for the embossing than anything though.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to SQ Mandi

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

Happy Birthday Stephanie! I get paid this week so I will be able to get myself some more goodies!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to MrsCDJ

Thanks ladies!

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

listening to everyone here i am resisting the urge to go buy some stuff at jo's. it is the only store that is really really close to my house. but i really shouldnt go back out and spend more money. maybe i should just get offline here and go use the stuff i have already bought. LOL.... but shopping is much more fun for me. LOL

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Sometimes, shopping is good therapy if you have the money for it...otherwise, it is just a guilt adding adventure.

lollyah4
Pro
lollyah4

Good Morning! JCI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE GOD BLESS!!!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to lollyah4

I have $100 worth of stuff sitting in a shopping cart and I don't know whether to check out or not. The deals are great though...the fancy pants paper packs of kraft cuts that are normally $20 are only 9.99, American crafts textured CS packs for 12.99 normally 17 or 18. Silhouette blade for 7.99 normally 10 or more. Stickles for 1.75. These are all great buys...but if I buy now, it will pretty much blow my budget and I won't be able to buy anymore with out busting...but they are almost too great of buys to pass up...what should I do?

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to SQ Mandi

Happy, happy birthday Stephanie!!! Hope it is a great one!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Megan Ann

Thanks Megan & Aline!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Scrapfest was awesome. I got a lot done and had a great time. This weekend my nephew's wife is having a three day crop at her house. Also, the first two days of May, an lss is having a two day crop with challenges, make and takes, and door prizes. Whoo hoo!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

WOW Tante..sounds like a lot of fun events! Sure wish I had something like that close to me! I have missed seeing you in the thread this month, but I know you were probably really busy just getting home and everything.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

OK...finally decided on what to buy and spent $36.50. Got my silhouette blade, the 2 replacement stickles, A Christmas paper pack by Doodlebug I think, and the Kraft Kuts girl & boy paper sets.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

some great buys going on here!!

Hey tante sounds like you had a great time!! i didnt know b&n had other stuff besides books either i guess you learn something new every day lol.

i went to M;s today looking at the solutions and they only had 2 wedding and home decor which i have what a waste lol. i was gonna get a pp stack but all of them were 25% off so not a good deal i;ll wait for 40 or 50% off thank you lol

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps

Stephanie, I just got home from JA's...and yes I spent...they have $19.99 paper stacks on sale for $9.99; I picked up DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack, 180 pgs and Debbie Mumm 180 pgs. Both really cute stacks! And you can see I can't pass up deals! I say go for it!

So I need to deduct $31.32 for paper, I bought a couple of the 4.5x6.5 stacks too.

Edited by KrickleScraps on 03-08-10 02:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Steph, I say go through the stuff an think, is this something I really need right now? If it is then buy it. If you are only buying it because it is on sale, then I would say (unless it is an amazing deal that won't come again) sales happen all the time. BUT are the AC paper packs include the 60 sheet 12x12 white and black cardstock packs? If so, can you pm me the site b/c I L-O-V-E, LOVE the AC white and black cs, I would probably love all the other colors too, but i already have a bunch of colors of cs. I really need the black one and have only found it at Archiver's for $20!

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to Megan Ann

Happy Birthday Stephanie!! No shopping here yet, but everyone else is getting some great deals.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

The lady I do bookkeeping for sent me a $100 Target card for my birthday, so now, I must see if they have any scrappy goodies I can't resist!! YAY for free money!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

YAY! Happy Birthday to Steph! I would say since you now have $100 you cna spend on necessities like clothes and food, you can spend the $100 on the scrappy stuff you wanted!!! good reasoning I think!~

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Megan Ann

Well...I have to find something from Target...I think they have free shipping, I sure hope anyway, b/c my store doesn't have much in the scrappy section. I usually don't shop at T for scrappy stuff b/c they are so expensive...but hey...it isn't costing me anything!

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara

Hi all, I just bought my last 2 copic markers (bought a total of 12 last week and today), so that can be removed from my list now, and I also bought a package of MM mini alpha stickers. Total was $11.34.

abbynormaloh75
Guru
abbynormaloh75

i still need some cardstock and think i might head out to Jo's to see if they have any cs stacks on sale. but then i am having a bad day and might just curl up the couch and sleep until it is time for BF oncology appt. god i really really really need some good news.

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps

Morning Ladies! Yay to free money...! I hardly ever shop at T, don't know why...hmmm....

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Diva
MrsCDJ

I just got myself 3 distress ink pads and quite a bit of stickles for $66.64! I'm so excited to get the stickles!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to MrsCDJ

Stickles and distress inks rock! My new thing is the distress stickles! I received some in an awesome swap and now I am in LOVE! I want all the new colors, but they are too expensive now! I also want the new distress ink colors! UGH! I wish I had money! I guess don't we all?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to MrsCDJ

Your first stickles? Sooo cool!!! I love stickles!! Probably use stickles and glimmer mist more than anything else!

I don't shop at T b/c it is expensive...but not more expensive than other places, its just that it don't have sales like J's or HL.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I want all the new distress ink colors...but not the stickles. They are the only stickles I haven't used hardly at all..the distress stickles from the first set.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I want all the new distress ink colors...but not the stickles. They are the only stickles I haven't used hardly at all..the distress stickles from the first set.

I only have a few of the disress stickles, I think 5 and they were not my favorite at first b/c they didn't sparkle...So I wasn't really into them, but then I started using the on my flowers and I started to like them more...Did you buy the whole set of the 1st colors?

Here is what I mean by using it on my flower:
What a Happy Family By Iheartaslan

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Megan Ann

Yes, I bought the whole set of the 1st series. What happened was I had never tried stickles...but everyone was raving about them, so I went to evilbay and bought like all 53 colors...the only ones not included were the ice stickles I believe. I got all the distress, all the glitz, and all the regulars. I loved them all but the distress...so I just haven't hardly ever used them.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

let's see--if you want to I could probably take a few of them off your hands...I don't mind if they are used or not! I HAVE these colors but any others I would be willing to get from you

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Megan Ann

I think the ones below are the others that I have besides some that you mentioned. There are 12 or 13 of them that I have. I'm at work, so I'm not absolutely positive that I got the colors right. I have only used a couple of them...and those just once or twice as I just never could like them.

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics