Username Post: El Dorado area        (Topic#1530733)
toosie
toosie 
New Kid On the Block
toosie

Is there any kind of scrap club in the El Dorado, Camden, Magnolia area? I have just recently become addicted to scrapbooking and would love to meet with others in this area.

JeepMama-Ar
Expert
JeepMama-Ar
In response to toosie

Sorry you're not having any luck finding someone... let me know if you'll be in the Northwest Arkansas area

toosie
toosie 
New Kid On the Block
toosie
In response to JeepMama-Ar

Thanks -- would love to be in NW Ar to live. We love that part of the state. I have just started scrapbooking and would really like to have someone help me out.

JeepMama-Ar
Expert
JeepMama-Ar
In response to toosie

I would look for a Close to my Heart consultant or Stampin' Up consultant in your area to help get you starts. I sell CTMH and most of the consultants are super helpful, but since we're so far apart that wouldn't help you much. Also check out page sketches like Mojo Monday or Unscripted Sketches, this would give you layout ideas so all you'd have to do is select photos, papers & embelishments. You're more than welcome to check out my blog http://jeepmama-ar.blogspot.com/ and if you see something you'd like to try, just drop me a line and I can help you out via messaging.

Good Luck!

Edited by JeepMama-Ar on 03-23-10 06:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to JeepMama-Ar

just wanted to let everyone know about a Scrapbook Fundraiser in Conway on April 24, 2010.

Antioch Baptist Church
150 Amity Rd

email or PM me and I will send you a registration form for more information.
[email protected]

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics