Username Post: Southwest florida scrappers?        (Topic#1532089)
Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 04-06-10 11:52 AM

I see a lot of south florida threads here but the all seem to be east coast people! Anyone in the Ft Myers vicinity?

barbsampson
Tenant
barbsampson
In response to Hev

I'm in Cape Coral and I spend a lot of time at Scrapbooking Goodies on Del Prado (I teach a few Cricut classes there).

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 04-12-10 06:30 PM
In response to barbsampson

Hi Barb! I'm not sure we have met, but I've probably seen you there. I was just there on Saturday. Haven't made it to any of the crops or classes due to health reasons, but hoping to soon!

scrappinnik
Veteran
scrappinnik
In response to Hev

I live in Cape coral and also go to Scrap Goodies now and again. I find they just dont carry may new innovative products so dont buy much. Dont have a chance to go to many crops but would love to try if your ladies are headed to one let me know.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappinnik

Hi girls! I am in Punta Gorda. I scrap a lot within my area and I go to Cricut Swarms too. I am always looking to get out of the house. I either digiscrap my albums or make cards.

~trish

my blogs are:
www.puntagordastamps.blogspot.com
www.midnightcrafters.blogspot.com

mermaidcropper
New Kid On the Block
mermaidcropper
In response to Midnight Stamper

My name is Lisa Mason and I am looking to meet a new friend in Punta Gorda and / or become a part of a local scrap group. I am new to the area since May but I have been scrapbooking since 2000. Would love to meet new people.

scraphappy40
Idol
scraphappy40
In response to mermaidcropper

I havent been on this site for awhile but I live in the Ft. Myers area and I know that there are crops once a month at St. Francis Church... It is not a church function... If anyone is interested I can get a schedule

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to Hev

I'm in Coral Springs and would love to join your group. Please let me know how and when I can join. Thanks. Merry Christmas.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Hev

Hello all! I am in Fort Myers and am looking for you!!!
I hate scrap booking alone and would love to get together with anyone in this area.

Cape Coral is not to far for me to travel.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to rosemary1953

I am in Port Charlotte in the winter and Fort Myers is not too far for me. Check out the Craftin Cow in Punta Gorda for a place to scrap with wonderful ladies. Great crop space and is not a store. I have been there a lot and you can pay per day or get a punch card for multiple visits.

http://craftincow.blogspot.ca/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Craftin-Cow /10880521...

I would love to meet another scrapper. I will be there by mid-December and I will be staying till the first week in April.

Please keep me in mind.

cheekychicsscrapbooking
New Kid On the Block
cheekychicsscrapbooking
In response to PhotobearSam

Hi Ladies, I host weekend scrapbooking/crafting events through out the state of Florida 6 times a year and day crops once a month in Venice!
http://cheekychicsscrapbo oking.blogspot.com/

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to cheekychicsscrapbooking

I live in Bradenton but its still not that far from you all!!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to cheekychicsscrapbooking

• cheekychicsscrapbooking Said:
Hi Ladies, I host weekend scrapbooking/crafting events through out the state of Florida 6 times a year and day crops once a month in Venice!
http://cheekychicsscrapbo oking.blogspot.com/

I can do Venice.....cool.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

Leaving next week forPort Charlotte and I will be attending the weekend crop at the Craftin Cow in Punta Gorda on the weekend of January 3rd.

Hope to meet some of you.

New Kid On the Block

new to the site and came across this board. is it still active? I live in Lehigh Acres

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to debbiejeanp

I am coming back to port Charlotte in December till April. check out the craftin Cow in Punta Gorda. You won't be disappointed. Great scrap space.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics