Username Post: Ok...fess up! What scrapbook items did you buy this week?        (Topic#1533315)
totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive

Hi gals,
I feel like if I have a coupon I MUST use it! It's like wasting money!
I used several this week at Michael's (you do know that you can use a internet printed coupon and the register coupons that you get in the same order, rigth?)...I bought 2 new punches, Martha Stewart Daisy Fan and Scallop.
What did you buy?

Oh yeah...I ordered 2 new Cricut cartridges this week, Batman and Baseball!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to totallycre8tive

nothing. i've ignored my Ms and ACMs coupons for the last couple of weeks. I used an ACM one a couple of weeks ago, but all I bought was a piece of glass for a picture frame.

I'm slightly tempted to go to Ms this week for the Bazzil paper sale, but probably not.

SheCre8s
Expert
SheCre8s
In response to moxiegirl23

didnt make it there even tho I had 2 coupons :O

Expert
In response to SheCre8s

I bought two new pen holders (and the pens/markers to go with them) for my Silhouette SD. Though I didn't techinically buy it this week, I did get my order from SB.com this week! Some Martha Stewart CD, an acrylic album, and a bag. Otherwise I've been pretty good this month...oh wait, forgot I did get to go to a LSS this week--cute, cute, cute new Doodlebug line for my boys (cars and roads!)

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
nothing. i've ignored my Ms and ACMs coupons for the last couple of weeks. I used an ACM one a couple of weeks ago, but all I bought was a piece of glass for a picture frame.

I'm slightly tempted to go to Ms this week for the Bazzil paper sale, but probably not.

Moxie, that is great! You are an inspiration. I don't use Bazzill paper. I LOVE DCWV stacks!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

I accidentally bought a sizzix and two dies on Tuesday...followed closely by 30 new sheets of pp from the archivers clearance bins...dh was not happy even though everything was on sale or had a coupon...

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
I accidentally bought a sizzix and two dies on Tuesday...followed closely by 30 new sheets of pp from the archivers clearance bins...dh was not happy even though everything was on sale or had a coupon...

Accidently...LOVE IT! Which dies did you get? I love my Sizzix machine!

Diamond Events by Tiffany

I signed on for a "job" and found that I had some mad money coming my way....so I celebrated by shopping (and I will celebrate again once the mad money gets here...~shrug~)

Got a few PP stacks at J's sale (now they are 9.99...at the sale I went to they were 11.99...whatever), lots of glue, a tub of BLING, stickers, embellishments, cardstock, grungeboard, some glass containers to put all the BLING in, a few different types of brads, and DH suprised me today with an assortment of pens. Oh and I went to a LSS, never been to one before, and felt weird not buying something, o I grabbed a slice tool for getting the die cuts off the mat...I do not even own a slice....but it works for me wishblade and it was pink (which caught my eye in the first place).

I did not need any of this, except for the glue, but I had fun.

Tiffany

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

technically, I didn't "order" anything this week. however a J's order and one from sb.com came in this week and some of the items are actually gifts for other people, so I don't feel so bad, and the stuff I got myself I bought with gift certifs.

But I got:
wedding album for book I'm making bff
gifts for my secret sister swap
high society paper paper by karen foster (LOVE IT)
some glitz patterned paper and embellies

do I have to come back and confess again later, since I just noticed the 10% off sale today and I'd really like the new "basics" collections by basic grey?
Products Referenced in This Post:

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
technically, I didn't "order" anything this week. however a J's order and one from sb.com came in this week and some of the items are actually gifts for other people, so I don't feel so bad, and the stuff I got myself I bought with gift certifs.

But I got:
wedding album for book I'm making bff
gifts for my secret sister swap
high society paper paper by karen foster (LOVE IT)
some glitz patterned paper and embellies

do I have to come back and confess again later, since I just noticed the 10% off sale today and I'd really like the new "basics" collections by basic grey?

Too funny! I think we can let you slide

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

thanks!

I think I'm safe after all and probably won't order. turns out 2 of the 3 "basics" collection are no longer in stock.

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive

• Tina scraps Said:
thanks!

I think I'm safe after all and probably won't order. turns out 2 of the 3 "basics" collection are no longer in stock.

I know how you feel...the had the Bazzill "Just the Edge" borders on sale that I am TOTALLY addicted to, and when I went to order them, like NONE of them were in stock. UGH!

I have since found some of the borders in the packages can be cut with Sizzix Decorative Strips! YEAH!!! Now I can cut them in any color I want!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I only bought ONE THING this week,,,,,which is a minor miracle

I bought the paper dolls cartridge for my cricut (or I should say DH bought it for me),,,,on sale at M's for 30 bucks today!!!

Resident

No coupon. BUt I bought the Slice handsfree system! It won't be here until next week sometime, but I'm excited to have finally ordered it!

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to Erin in Okc

The Spring Slice card, a chipboard album, and a bottle of liquid pearls... I also had a stamping up order come in with lots of paper and ink... I've been bad...

MakinMemories
Tenant
MakinMemories

Sigh, I didn't buy anything either!!

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive

• Erin in Okc Said:
No coupon. BUt I bought the Slice handsfree system! It won't be here until next week sometime, but I'm excited to have finally ordered it!

I was looking at the Slice this week at M's but it seems that you can't make the die cuts too big. I loved the phrase one!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

• totallycre8tive Said:
Accidently...LOVE IT! Which dies did you get? I love my Sizzix machine!

I got the #2 circles and the lilac and I love them both! I have my eye on a couple of alphabet sets so those will probably come home with me at the next sale!

love2becreative
Idol
love2becreative
In response to MrsAnnieS

I bought my first bottle of glimmer mist (cranberry zing). I've been wanting to try it out and am super excited about it. I also bought a copic pen, pp from "The Girls Paperie (so pretty)", the ms medallion punch,and a heart punch.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-25-10 02:16 PM
In response to MrsAnnieS

Just a few pieces of paper I needed for a project. And I ordered some eyelets. I WANTED to buy a set of Glaze pens, but the craft store I went to yesterday (with a 40% off coupon) already had them on sale for 25% off, so I opted to wait. And when I went to M's today I left my coupons at home!

Edited by kuzatab on 04-25-10 02:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to stick

• kuzatab Said:
Just a few pieces of paper I needed for a project. And I ordered some eyelets.

OHHHHH, I love eyelets and brads and paper and tools...wait, I should SLOW down! lol...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:

Sometime in the next few days I'll accidentally buy four packs of Prima flowers.... as in retail therapy for the accidents a new potty trainee will surely have.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to MommaSaid

nothing

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

Define "THIS WEEK"?

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to Gelidy Gelato

• Gelidy Gelato Said:
Define "THIS WEEK"?

Too funny...last Saturday to yesterday.

scrapinmomof4
Veteran
scrapinmomof4
In response to stick

I bought 4 cricut carts....
Happily Ever After
Locker Talk
Joys of the Season
My Community (for a friends b-day...does that count??)
I haven't used a coupon or bought much other than cricut carts. I buy them pretty cheap on "that auction site". Just about have the ones I want... for now

scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza
In response to stick

our Walmart is remodeling & has a ton of stuff on clearance so I bought 2 cricut carts for $22 ea.!

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to scrapalooza

well, my dh and i went out friday night, and after dinner he took me to hl and didn't even rush me when i was looking! except they were about to close so the clerks did the rushing instead. anyway, i got some spare parts brads and flower 50% off) and a new stack of glittered cardstock, that i really love, and it was 50% off too. then today, i talking him into stopping at michael's before we went to pick up our dd from her trip to special olympics tennis, and i got some tack it over glue and i hope to make some glue dots, like i read on here. i also got about 10 packs of papers they had on clearance for .25 each! they were colorbok, and some were shaped papers, like flowers, a purse, etc, and had just 4 sheets in the pack, then some were printed papers with 8 sheets in the pack. i really like the colors, and the price was great too! so that was all i spent...not much. i have been wanting to try some martha stewart border punches, but i bought one of her regular punches at tuesday morning, and it will not punch out anything...not even copy paper! so it is definetly going back. so now i am not sure about getting the border punches...anyone have them and like them, or don't like them? i would appreciate any input! thanks.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to scrapalooza

Oh! Where do I start. Two orders from last week arrived by UPS and Fed Ex. Than I went to W on Wednesday to buy cat food, but of course I had to go past our meager scrap area. I bought Graphically Speaking(on sale), Zig 2-way glue pen, 3 ring binder and sheet protectors. Yes, I bought the two bags of kitten food. Then on Saturday I went to Ms and Js. The goods are still in their bags. Let me see what is in there. Ms: Glossy Accents, My Community Cartridge, large wooden letter D, MS Floral Vine deep edge punch(40% cpn) and plastics bags(20% cpn total purchase). Now lets see what's in Js bag: Perfect Pearls Jewel tones,Perfect Pearls Metallics, Glossy accents, and Zig 2 way Glue(all 40% off) and because I had a 50% cpn I got a cardmaking magazine. Hopefully I'm shopped out for at least a few weeks.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to dotfree

I'm clean!

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to ChansGram

clear stamps from Big Lots.........going shopping today!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to stick

A couple dozen sheets of cardstock, 3 new MS border punches and some zots.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to scrap4brains

Let's see I know I bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need right now but I bought a card making kit, a gift bag making kit, a Seasame Street Font cartridge, ordered Elmo's Party cart, the crop a dile, glue, gold leafing pen, paper and some stickers oh and stamps. I think that is it.

luv2scrap:)
Guru
In response to HisGEM

I didn't buy anything scrappy this week, but got my order from last week that had Fancy Pants Roadshow collection, and Pink Paislee Queen Bee & 365 degrees paper packs with a few goodies to match each line. Love new paper! This week I ordered a new camera bag for my dslr and a book that is about dslr photography--not scrappy items, but the pictures are why I scrapbook so it's sort of related.

Veteran
In response to luv2scrap:)

From Micheals I bought som paper they had 5 for a 1.00. From Joann's I bought some Summer stamps and ink pads in the dollar section & from Target i got some awesome alphabets in the dollar section.

Edited by SHARON ELISE on 04-26-10 08:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ASiverson
Expert
ASiverson
In response to SHARON ELISE

I was going to say "Nothing" but then I thought about it, I purchased some Glue, and a DCWV flocked paper pack at Target's (it was on sale). But that's it!

riverroadrn
Diva
riverroadrn
In response to ASiverson

Well technically last week but came this week, well nope, the weekend. Hmmmm. I had a 50% off for joining FB fan club of Simply Renee', have been wanting the CIU and the top tier forever so I bought it! 1/2 off! whoo hoo.

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to riverroadrn

Well I promised myself that I wasn't going to buy anything this week..I have the Cricut and can cut almost anything I need from the 20+ cartridges that I have...then I was playing around with my Expression for the first time (YEAH, LOVE IT!!!!!) and now I think I NEED the Winter Woodland cartridge because I can make 12x12 scalloped circles and squares (which I love!)...but I will try to resist.

iluv2scrapbook
Expert
iluv2scrapbook

Nothing. I am trying my hardest to use up my stash before I buy anything new. Plus I am going to the GASC in June so I am trying to save my money for that.

Edited by iluv2scrapbook on 04-26-10 08:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stephie056
Veteran
stephie056
In response to stick

i have 2 coupons for this week im sure ill be heading to M's soon

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

• totallycre8tive Said:
Hi gals,
I used several this week at Michael's (you do know that you can use a internet printed coupon and the register coupons that you get in the same order, rigth?)...I bought 2 new punches, Martha Stewart Daisy Fan and Scallop.
What did you buy?

Are you sure? It seems that Michaels does NOT have a standard policy, and it depends on the particular store, the clerk, the time of day, the alignment of the stars.. whatever!

Michaels irritates me so bad, I limit my trips there.

But, this past week, I did get some Studio G flock and glitter for $1 per pack (Thanks Ria for the heads-up).

Sunday I went to a scrapbook store closing sale and bought a bunch of paper, transparencies, brads, and Cropper Hopper organizer-thing. All 50% off!

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • totallycre8tive Said:
Hi gals,
What did you buy?

Are you sure? It seems that Michaels does NOT have a standard policy, and it depends on the particular store, the clerk, the time of day, the alignment of the stars.. whatever!

But, this past week, I did get some Studio G flock and glitter for $1 per pack (Thanks Ria for the heads-up).

Sunday I went to a scrapbook store closing sale and bought a bunch of paper, transparencies, brads, and Cropper Hopper organizer-thing. All 50% off!

You can at my store at least, not sure if this is a standard policy or not. I wish that we had another store besides M's because the selection is so limited!

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe

Last week I bought 3 bottles of Glimmer Mist...Pearl, Key Lime Pie and Some blue color, when they were onsale 20% off online. And I bought the Prima Wildflower Pillar Pack @ HL!

Diamond Events by Tiffany

I think the "coupon" thing just depends on the mood of the cashier. I have been to the same store w3ith different results, same thing with HL. Sometimes they let you use 2 couplns, sometimes they make you feel like a crook for asking. LOL.

Tiffany

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

• Cupcakes for Chloe Said:
Last week I bought 3 bottles of Glimmer Mist...Pearl, Key Lime Pie and Some blue color, when they were onsale 20% off online. And I bought the Prima Wildflower Pillar Pack @ HL!

OK..I have to ask, what is Glimmer Mist?

mrsjoecool2004
Idol
mrsjoecool2004

Stickers, i am addicted to them

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-26-10 03:16 PM
In response to mrsjoecool2004

I've never tried multiple coupons at M's, but I know at J's you can use multiple coupons as long as the sku number on each coupon is different.

Judes
Judes 
Expert
Judes
  • Judes on 04-26-10 03:23 PM
In response to ChansGram

Nothing. I don't even look at the coupons anymore.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Diamond Events by Tiffany

• Diamond Events by Tiffany Said:
I think the "coupon" thing just depends on the mood of the cashier. I have been to the same store w3ith different results, same thing with HL. Sometimes they let you use 2 couplns, sometimes they make you feel like a crook for asking. LOL.

Tiffany

This has been my experience too. Some cashiers will ring up two separate sales and let you use 2 coupons. Others won't.

S.Baker
Idol
S.Baker
In response to stick

We don't have Ms here we have Ben Franklins and God forvid if the store owners mark something down to 50% off anyways, I bought pp,pp, and more pp. Oh and I got a 40% discount coupon, wich only come around like, once in a blue moon so I will try to see if I can print one more coupon on my pc and use it in another BF store wich are very close to one another . The things I have to do to get my sbooking supplies

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to S.Baker

This past week @ M's I got a MS dragonfly punch that was on clearance for $6, some Tim Holtz chain thingies;) some really cool beads and charms on clearance, a butterfly wood stamp from the $ bins, some Prima leaves (on clearance) and a pack of the K&Co. Handmade flowers.

@ J's I only picked up two $ Inkadinkadoo clear stamps.

Went to my LSS and picked up one of the Tim Holtz Edge dies, some of the Girl's Paperie line, 6 sheets of the new BG Basics stickers, Tim Holtz jump rings and tons of this gorgeous flower trim that resembles the rose trim in the Dear Lizzy line. I got it in red, brown, a sage green, peach and a turqoise. LOVE it!!!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to S.Baker

• S.Baker Said:
We don't have Ms here we have Ben Franklins and God forvid if the store owners mark something down to 50% off anyways, I bought pp,pp, and more pp. Oh and I got a 40% discount coupon, wich only come around like, once in a blue moon so I will try to see if I can print one more coupon on my pc and use it in another BF store wich are very close to one another . The things I have to do to get my sbooking supplies

OMGness you have a Ben Franklin's??? I haven't seen one of those in YEARS! I think like in the late 80s early 90s!!! From what I remember they had like some of the best crafts!!!

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe

• totallycre8tive Said:
  • Cupcakes for Chloe Said:

OK..I have to ask, what is Glimmer Mist?

Only the coolest thing ever! LMAO! Here are just a few of the colors!

PammiRCreations
Idol
PammiRCreations

I went and got the hardware to put together my homemade clip it up that I have been working on with really old lamp shade. It is going to be pink so I bought the spray paint for that too! I have a 20% off your whole order including sale items coupon I am going to use Tommorow for some glossy accents, paper, and ribbon!

jessicaparker88
Resident
jessicaparker88

uhhh....i bought a new 12x12 album, an 8x8 album, a clock for my scraproom, a clipboard to alter, like 8 rubber stamps b/c they were half-off, a few new zing colors, vellum, a multipack of gemstones, a bunch of bling and a ms punch. that was just today. i better not get a second of boredom this week or i'll go back for more! i'm def a shopaholic, to the extreme.

S.Baker
Idol
S.Baker
In response to HisGEM

I live in Hawaii and the BF stores here are not that great they're small and crowded and the prices are just too ridiculous stickles are 2.99 pp no less than .68 cents (oh yes and that's the ugly pp) the cute pp is up to 1.99 I can't wait to move back to the main land

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven
In response to stephie056

I bought some paper flowers, tons of glitter, some bling, some glitter paper and some stamps... getting ready for Saturday!

retrospect
Veteran
retrospect
In response to stick

Teresa Colins Welcome Home kit and the paper doll collection kit by crate..... from the lss which I ORDERED last week but didnt get it till yesterday (and it came off the cc this week) but still considering it as last weeks order lmao.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to S.Baker

Awe! sorry the stores suck!!! Hurry up and come back to the main land!!!

Guru
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • totallycre8tive Said:
Hi gals,
What did you buy?

Would love to know what scrapbook store closing sale you went to.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

• luv2scrap:) Said:
  • Bxr-Linda Said:
  • totallycre8tive Said:
Hi gals,
What did you buy?

It was a woman who closed her store in Grants Pass. She moved to Hood River and was liquidating there. She had done the sale the past 3 weekends (April 23-25 was her last sale).

D85R
D85R 
Tenant
D85R
  • D85R on 04-27-10 12:44 PM

Well my dh gives me a scrapbooking budget every paycheck which is nice this week i had 52.00 I took a class on card making at my local scrapbook store, which was great my best friend and i learned a lot, so after the class, i bought 3 things of glimmer mist, (silver green and yellow) and 3 things of stickles a copic marker 3 stamps and 3 cat eye chalk ink pads and some how i stayed under budget. i was so happy, this weekend is my birthday and i already know my dh is giving me money for scrapbook shopping

scrappin-bb
Expert
scrappin-bb
In response to D85R

I bought some stamp sets from close to my heart, some basic supplies from making memories, 2 paper stacks, a Xyron sticker X with a refill and a new ruler from Hobby Lobby. I don't get to go shopping that often since I live in a small town so I take advantage when I get the chance.

I think there was something else but I can't seem to remember what it was right now! hehehe

Chichi Labamba
Tenant
Chichi Labamba

I bought three Cricut carts on sale. Eeek!

Guru

Nothing, I'm broke until Friday.

Jordannichole
Guru
Jordannichole

nothing... i really really want to though... does anyone know how a 13 - year old girl can make some money?

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Jordannichole

Babysitting?

Dog walking?

Newspaper route?

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

• totallycre8tive Said:
  • Gelidy Gelato Said:
Define "THIS WEEK"?

Too funny...last Saturday to yesterday.

Oh, in that case I'm good.. since I just bought something today.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to raindancer

Jordan,

I'd say the most lucrative way to make money is babysitting. If you like kids, that is. My sitter (who's 17) comes twice a week and she gets paid $50. $50 per week is not too shabby for a couple of hours in the early evening.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to raindancer

I had a doctor's appointment which was 1 1/2 hours away...just so happens that in that same town is a M's, a J's, a "Tuesday Morning"...and a decent little LSS on the way down...
I stopped at the LSS on the way down...didn't buy a thing...was a good girl and just looked..
After the appointment, I hit J's....nothing bought there, and then I hit M's where I bought a couple sheets of paper and some cardstock, a little bit of bling and a set of alphas.... In "Tuesday Morning"...I didn't see anything I had to have..except they did have a Fiskars border punch for $6.99, but I didn't like the design. So over all, I think I was a good girl for hitting all those shops and barely buying anything. Well, dh was a bit happy.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton

This week I bought a ribbon punch, blue and green brads, and plastic 12 x 12 project envelopes to hold kits for crops.

Last week was a splurge, and I got 12 x 12 black cardstock, about 10 new sticker sheets, a magazine, two new xyron refills, two new distress ink pads - concord and weathered wood, 3 new stickles, some new ribbon, two herma refills, and I printed 300 photos to make kits for my natl scrapbook weekend crop at lss. Oh yeah, and they had some kits on clearance at Michaels, so I got two of those. ((blushing))

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton

Oooh Key Lime Glimmer Mist Sounds Yummy!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to DaisyButton

I promised myself not to buy a thing until I have my scaproom set up so there will be some organized place to put things away. When it is done I will do some serious shopping.

It is making me crazy. I have thought about staying up all night and just throwing it together, but I guess it would be better to follow through with my plan and buy the shelving and other storage things I need so I only need to do it once. Also power tools will be involved and don't want to chop off any fingers. Wouldn't that be a bummer.

Guru
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • luv2scrap:) Said:
  • Bxr-Linda Said:
  • totallycre8tive Said:
Hi gals,
What did you buy?

It was a woman who closed her store in Grants Pass. She moved to Hood River and was liquidating there. She had done the sale the past 3 weekends (April 23-25 was her last sale).

Thanks for the reply! So sad when lss's close their doors, but at least she was just relocating.

justowen
Governor
justowen

This week I bought a brown pen and a box of refills for the ATG.....hmmm...that does not seem to be enough for NSBD week, now does it?

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to justowen

I went into Michael's today and walked out with NOTHING! I had 3 coupons in my wallet and I thought about all the things that I have at home to use already, not to mention that I was playing with my Cricut Expression the other night and I was SO happy with the 12x12 shapes that I was cutting!
I had bought the Die Cuts with a View scalloped stack a few weeks back and realized that I can cut them with my Expression! Can't wait to play with it again this weekend!

craftygirl77
Idol
craftygirl77
In response to stick

I used a good ol' M's coupon! Love them!!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:

Thanks for the reply! So sad when lss's close their doors, but at least she was just relocating.

No. She DID close her store. She's not relocating it.
Her FAMILY relocated.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to Jordannichole

Babysitting!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to stick

One of the IRIS photo storage boxes and a bunch of wooden stamps (Hobby Lobby has them 50% off). And some tiny little bottles to store brads in (from the bridal section of M's). Oh yes, a set of gold/silver/copper acrylic paint dabbers.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to dwelch

Bottles from the bridal section sound interesting. I just broke my brad jar.... made me sad, and I had to pick all the brads out of the glass mess. I'll have to check those out.

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to DaisyButton

How fun to answer "what did you buy this week" the very week when I came into some unexpected money!!!

Well, after paying off some bills I bought:

A Gypsy, 4 cricut cartridges (wild card, stretch the imagination, zoobaloo, Tinkerbell- I just got my cricut last month so this more than doubles my cartridge library!), some 7-gysies stamps and rub-ons for cards, and I made my very first Papertrey Ink purchase (3 sets of stamps I've had my eye on since last year!). I am super excited!!!!!

totallycre8tive
Veteran
totallycre8tive
In response to dwelch

I am so proud of myself! I went to Michaels yesterday and didn't buy anything and then I was near there again today and I didn't stop! I won't be in town again this week, so maybe I will be able to stick to my plan of not buying anything...although I am going to a crop this Sat

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics