Username Post: paper punch        (Topic#1533629)
cheball
Diva
cheball

I am starting to collect paper punchers..how many do you have? Is it going to become an obession like buying paper? I like the Martha Stewart ones, but what others do you recommend?

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to cheball

I only have a few. There a few that I have been eyeing.....Fiskars are nice; a have two of those. I heard the EK Sucess punches were good.

stephie056
Veteran
stephie056
In response to HisGEM

I love Martha Stewart and EK Success!

kariyava
Guru
kariyava
In response to stephie056

I like fiskars and ek success punches

Memaoftwo
Idol
Memaoftwo
In response to kariyava

I'm punch obsessed!!!!!! I love the Martha Stewart punches!!!!! I also like EK Success(: They are the best quality and user friendly.

joogz
joogz 
Diva
joogz
  • joogz on 04-30-10 09:19 AM
In response to Memaoftwo

Right now I have punches from Creative Memories, Martha Stewart, and Fiskars, but I think maybe I will try EK Success, they sound like they're good punches! Have a great day!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to joogz

I have all of the above and love them all:0)

Veteran
In response to tinadn

hmmm. pretty great idea for a collection. i might consider having that as a collection too!

New Kid On the Block
In response to cheball

I like EL sucess, they are priced equally, but you have to watch out when you buy new one's and keep your receipt until you've used them a couple of times..I've gotten a couple of bad one's that kept sticking...so I had to take them back.

Tenant
In response to 100869

My collection of martha stewart punches has been growing. Every time Michaels has a coupon, I go buy a punch. Can you say addicted

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to CHERYL H.

I have about eight Fiskars border, three Fiskars tri-corner, about nine Imaginations(no longer in business) and one Martha Stewart I bought last Saturday.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to dotfree

I have a couple Fiskars and some Stampin Up. I really like all the ones I have. SU has the corner ones that match too.

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to CHERYL H.

I am trying to get over the paper obsession and now the punch obession is upon me1 Is there a cure for this ???? ha

leslief
Idol
leslief
In response to 100869

• 100869 Said:
I like EL sucess, they are priced equally, but you have to watch out when you buy new one's and keep your receipt until you've used them a couple of times..I've gotten a couple of bad one's that kept sticking...so I had to take them back.

This has happened to me a couple of times with Martha Stewart punches -- of course I STILL buy hers because they are SO beautiful.
I also own Fiskars and EK Success. I will NOT count them though because that would mean I might find out I have ANOTHER addiction (in addition to paper, flowers, stamps, stickles...)

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 05-04-10 05:28 PM
In response to leslief

• Quote:
I am starting to collect paper punchers..how many do you have? Is it going to become an obession like buying paper? I like the Martha Stewart ones, but what others do you recommend?

Yes, punches are exactly like pp in the obsessiveness! I like MS, Fiskars and EK Success. Some of my favs are below.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to IzzyB

I am a punch addict myself. They are so versatile! I love the Fiskars ones. My newest additions have been the ones that go around the entire page. I like them because you can use them on just one side, just a corner, or all the way around. The squeeze punches are great. They are so easy to press, and you can see what you doing as you punch.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 05-04-10 07:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Luvmyfam

snort,,,one of my friends on here has TWENTY. I call her the patternedpaperandborderpu nchsnob, lovingly of course

I own,,,,,two. lOL,,,but I'm intending to buy more, and YES they become an obsession!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
snort,,,one of my friends on here has TWENTY. I call her the patternedpaperandborderpu nchsnob, lovingly of course

I own,,,,,two. lOL,,,but I'm intending to buy more, and YES they become an obsession!

my ears were burning! .....I knew you were talking about me somewhere! LOL

I LOVE my border punches! .....I also have close to 50 regular punches as well!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

you really should change your screen name, Michelle,,,,

to,,,,,,

patternpaperandallkindsof punchessnob!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to CommaHolly

What obsession, scrapbookers don't have obsessions.

dlc903
dlc903 
Veteran
dlc903
In response to cheball

Watch out!
Personally have about 42 puches (borders, corners, shapes, embossed punches etc) from Fiskars, EK Success, MS, McGills, Marvy U. Love the MS line coz ease of use. Fiskars on the other hand, my LSS said has a lifetime warranty. You can get a replacement once yours is broke (not intentionally, of course!).I only get the ones I really like and need. Definitely use coupons! Lately I have discovered Spellbinders and the shapes come in different sizes so I don't need to buy each punch in all sizes.
However, I do know of someone, who goes to the same LSS, has 597 punches and 92 Cricut cartridges! So yes, it does have a potential of being addictive. Either that or she might be a hoarder, maybe both. LOL! Luv ya girl! U know who you are!

lstory 
Mayor
In response to dlc903

llI have dozens (scores?) of punches, but recently I've started on the Spellbinders and I'm (*gasp*) contemplating getting rid of the duplicate shapes (squares, circles, scalloped circles, etc). Downsizing just feels wrong, though. It goes against the whole scrapbooking-as-obsessive -collecting vibe. Of course, getting rid of punches would free up space for more of something else....

Lisa

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to dlc903

• dlc903 Said:
Watch out!
Personally have about 42 puches (borders, corners, shapes, embossed punches etc) from Fiskars, EK Success, MS, McGills, Marvy U. Love the MS line coz ease of use. Fiskars on the other hand, my LSS said has a lifetime warranty. You can get a replacement once yours is broke (not intentionally, of course!).I only get the ones I really like and need. Definitely use coupons! Lately I have discovered Spellbinders and the shapes come in different sizes so I don't need to buy each punch in all sizes.
However, I do know of someone, who goes to the same LSS, has 597 punches and 92 Cricut cartridges! So yes, it does have a potential of being addictive. Either that or she might be a hoarder, maybe both. LOL! Luv ya girl! U know who you are!

Oh my word! 92 carts and 597 punches???!!!??? Wow, I could only wish...I bought a few more punches, but I am now addicted to stamps! I went to TM yesterday and bought several packs of stamps. One of the stamp packs had a block in it for a total $5.99! I also have a new found love for velcro too!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics