Username Post: Scrapbook Retreats... The Cabin is Ready!!        (Topic#1534809)
CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin

Well Scrappers.... After all of your great advice, I took a leap of faith and the cabin is ready for use. Photos are in my gallery and pricing is 4 days/3 nights for $100 per person. Food and drinks are not included. I am hosting the first crop on June 3rd, 4th & 5th... Anyone interested in grabbing a few friends and coming to Kentucky. Space is limited to 12 people...

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to CroppinCabin

Wow that looks awesome!

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to CatScrapsHere

OMGosh! I sooo wish I lived in Kentucky! Good luck...your scrap retreat looks FABULOUS!

glensgirl
Idol
glensgirl
In response to Mommy2Four

Oh my gosh!! Your cabin is absolutely gorgeous!! Best of luck on getting a full house!

ddaly60
Veteran
ddaly60
In response to glensgirl

Looks amazing! What a cool place. Wish i was closer! What area of Ky is it in. have to mapquest it LOL

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to ddaly60

Looks great! Wish I lived closer!

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to scraprabbit

Thanks for all of the comments! We are actually in Nancy, Kentucky; 3 hours from Cincinnati, Nashville, Knoxville, Louisville, and only 2 hours from Lexington.

Remember for your private party, pricing is $100 pp for 4 days, 3 nights and does not include food. We have an 8 person minimum and 12 person max. If you would prefer to join one of my crops... feel free to email for dates and details...

Hope to meet some of you soon!!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest

That's supper affordable! Wish I lived closer too!!

Scrapdiggitydog
New Kid On the Block
Scrapdiggitydog

That looks like a lot of fun! I'll see what my schedule will be - I am getting more creative with digital scrapbooking - www.scrapdiggitydog.com

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to Scrapdiggitydog

We would love to have you! You can see the availability on our website www.retreattocomplete.com

Blessings,
Kim

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics