Page 1 of 88 
Username Post: Home at the B & B        (Topic#1537219)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec

This is just a little chat room for a few of us girls that would like to keep in touch. The West has such beautiful states that we've picked Washington to settle down in. So ladies, lets kick off your shoe's, grab a glass of wine and settle in for a nice chat.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

Oh gosh! I love our new place!! So victorian!! So comfy!
I think I'll have me some Earl Gray Cream tea and a scone. Would anyone else like some?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

Hi Deb!! It's so nice to see ya!! How are things with you?? Have you started packing yet?? I don't ever want to move again. I just don't like packing and unpacking. Besides, I love my little house!!

How's your move going Miss Kat?? Can't wait for you to have internet again!! Miss ya!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to FinallyMama

OOOOooooo!!! I like me a good scone!! But it's to hot for hot tea at the moment. I'll take mine iced!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Oh the moving!!!! all done....but still unpacking. I do not enjoy moving..... exhausting!!
I will have internet at home this Friday. i really miss it!!! No tv, no internet.... back in the dark ages!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

laceykat pours miss melody a tall iced tea... lemon dear?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

No thanks!! I'll pass on the lemon.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Glad to hear you're all moved in. I would totally be bonkers for a week with out tv or internet. Have to have one or the other!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

you two are cracking me up. I would like a little lemon in my tea if you don't mind Kat.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OH my gosh, check it out...We are all offline which means we have all been lurking.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I wonder when Lisa will stop by. She must be taking care of the horses.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OK Ladies, I'm really going to be offline for a bit. I have to get dressed. It's afternoon and I'm still sitting around in my pjs. Talk to ya all later.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

I wondered the same thing about lisa.
I had no minutes to call her this morning.

Lisa - I went for a 25 minute walk this morning. Woke up too late to go any further. still so busy unpacking...

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Miss melody.....what are you up to today??
What did you end up making the other day??

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
Miss melody.....what are you up to today??
What did you end up making the other day??

I was working on my vintage imagination. I just am not good at vintage style!! But I came up with something I really like. I'm planning to put it on my blog soemtime today.

Then I was working on something else vintage that of course was a total flop, so I'm having to start over!!

Have you all used the TH crackle paint much?? I thought I put on a pretty thick coat of it, but man once it dried it was small crackle and everytime I touched it more flaked off!! It was a mess!! Unless one you have the secret to success here, I'm gonna have to try something else!! Mercy!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Hi ladies, just haveing a little lunch at my computer desk but will be heading into my scraproom as soon as I'm finished. How's everyone's day going?

Have I told you two just how much Kat and I appreciate y'all being there for us. You got us through a really rough time and I for one love you both for it.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

• featherrs Said:
I'm here!!!!
Hi everyone......ahhh Washing ton a nice place to settle. I like rain and cloudy days.
No...no lemon in my tea. Matter a fact I went on a 25 min walk this morning, I remembered I hadn't fed the bunnies yesterday so I got anal and had to come home. Only 2 were out of food.

I am online....haven't lurked lately. The only reason I do it is because sometimes I feel like I am on here to much!!! and then don't want someone else to stalk me. I was scared of DQ!!!

this is how weird it got for me..... i thought what if DQ has connections and my life is in danger??? that really passed thru my brain!! i watch too many murder/law shows.... tho not lately.... no tv yet

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Before I go to my scraproom. What exactly does DQ mean? My first thought was Dairy Queen....ice cream on the brain.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

will answer in a pm.... do not answer here.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

Good idea!!
Deb, what'cha working on??

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Hi ladies, just haveing a little lunch at my computer desk but will be heading into my scraproom as soon as I'm finished. How's everyone's day going?

Have I told you two just how much Kat and I appreciate y'all being there for us. You got us through a really rough time and I for one love you both for it.

OH!!! Totally ditto here!!!!!! She is always taking the words right out of my mouth!!!
You girls are the bomb!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I'm working on altering a book for Gypsy. Kinda a hostess gift for putting together such a lovely time.

I keep trying to get off the computer but your posts and pm's keep bringing me back.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

grab one of her arms, melody, i will grab her other one....lisa can grab a leg...
or maybe we shoud go let her create.....

she does do beautiful work!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

And poor me only has four creations in my gallery now. I need to rebuild.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OK, now I really am going to walk away from the computer. But I think I'm going to take a nap first. I'm konking out here.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

She does do amazaing work!! And I'm dying to see how it turns out!! Have fun, Deb!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

melody, gorgeous album you made susie!!! i left a comment on your blog...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

OOOooo!! Thank you, darlin!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Two and one half hours later I finally wake up. I'm thinking that's more than a nap but I was out cold. Haven't accomplished anything but from the looks of things, I may be up all night now. I always do my best work at night anyway.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Always stick with your gut. That's pretty much what I do.

What the heck is going on with this site. It won't let me get into certain area's. I thought at first it was my computer so I was trying to find the problem but then a sb.com sign comes up saying how they're working on things. I sure wish they'd save doing that until like 4 in the morning. There would be less people to irratate then.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Bed and Breakfast/Brat and Brats. If anyone can think of something really cool, let us know.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

I'm heading out. It took me four try's just to post.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

I got bumped...(that doesn't sound right??) But seems to be working now. Only now dinner needs to be cooked...........those darn fairies never show up here...then the night chores...bbl

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

You know,those fairies never come to my house either!! Deb...are they hanging at your house??

I added my 'vintage' things to my blog. Please check them out and let me know if YOU think they are vintage!! If not...please tell me. I like them either way, but would like professional opinions!! Thanks girls!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Awwwe, isn't that sweet....You think we're professionals.

Well, my "professional" opinion is that what you did with your hair thingy is fabulous. My gosh, it's downright amazing. The pearls really added class to it all. And of course while I was there, I went through the rest of your blog and it's all just so fantastic. Awesome blog.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

OOPS, forgot to mention but Kat doesn't have internet hooked up yet at her new place. I think she will by this weekend. Poor thing, no internet and no tv. What's a girl to do.....SCRAP!!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

I'm glad you like my invention, Deb!! Thanks fro the nice comment on my blog, too!!
But girl...you didn't tell if they look vintage!! Does that mean it doesn't??
It's OK if not, but I sorta want to know what you think!! Please??????

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I'll be so glad when they get Kat hooked up to the world!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Yes, they definitely look vintage. You did a really great job on them. If they look that great online, then they must look so much more than I can imagine in real life.

I too can't wait until Kats all hooked up. Thank goodness she's able to get online while at work or I'd go nutso

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

Those are very pretty Melody!! I think they look vintage...I am not a real frilly person but I like those. Where on earth does everybody get those feathers??? I need to go visit my friend that has real peacocks and get some from her. But as far as the pheasants and the guinnea bird feathers I can't find where.

Far from a pro either hahahaha. Have you guys checked out "Such a Pretty Mess" Blog??? What these ladies do with stuff is amazing. What this one gal did with a loofa (sp) (she called a shower sponge) and then some lace. There is also a new lady on here from Turkey or somewhere like that ....I just go totally nuts over her stuff. I have gotten where the more of a neat mess it is the better I like it!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Morning all...where are you guys??? Got back from my walk and no one here. I can hear the echo in here???

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

Miss Melody, I left you a comment on your blog. YES they are vintage and they are gorgeous!!!
You did awesome, girl!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Lisa - I went for a 20 minute walk today - my bad!

I just have so much unpacking to do, plus I still have boxes at my mom's. cant find my silverware and cookiing utensils.... tho i hardly cook, I do make breakfast.

I feel soooo disconnected from everyone!!! I am trying to get hooked up with Magic Jack, maybe today will work out better. Yesterday their site kept disconnecting me and I know it wasnt my puter at work. I have a feeling I will need to wait until I am hooked up on my own puter. I am mot much of a techie, but i do know that Magic Jack runs through your computer.
Okay...i have rambled.....

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

Magic Jack??? WTH??

Well on the walk.....you are moving right now..don't beat yourself up. Once things settle you will get back into it.

Well we feel disconnected also without you here!! How is the unpacking going?? I have been rude and not asked how your move is going? I have been lucky and been in this house for 20 years. I hate moving tho....the only way I would do it now is if was on more acreage and a better house.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

it is going slowly with the unpacking.... i look at it and get overwhelmed. One of the guys said at work "just unpack one box a night and then have a beer" I thought that was good advice!!

Where is this mess blog you are talking about??? I want to see it.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Magic Jack is a phone service.... costs 19.99 a year, yes I said a year!! for unlimited long distance.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

Gottcha on the phone service....Hey I agree with that unpacking advice!!!

I will go get that blog....

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/

I have a couple more I visit also. I just love the vintage and shabby chic look but this blog has links to others to.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

going to go check it out, and thanks lisa for bring it over!! glad to hear you walked too!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

i LOVE her flower tutorial!!!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

I love that blog....Lots of ideas on there. She ia also on sb.com. I could only dream of being that good!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

ooooh look at me I am lurking!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

Hi girls!! Sorry I'm late getting around today. This endo is kicking my butt at the moment.

YEAH!! My thingy's are vintage!! I was worried they might not be after I talked myself into them being so. But now I'm done with vintage!! I'm so glad you liked them!!

Good luck with the unpacking, Miss Kat!! You'll get done before you know it. No need to rush!! Besides, if you only unpack what you need or are looking for in the moment, in 6-8 months you discover you have stuff you never really use or need.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Oh...I lied. I am still working on one other vintagey thing. Don't know if it will ever turn out, but I'm still plugging away at it!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

I ladies, I've been watching the World Cup games this morning so I haven't been on the computer until now and I'm just doing a quick run through. The U.S. won their game this morning so now I have to watch the game with Germany to see who wins. We'll end up playing the winner of that game. I'm kinda hoping it's Germany. Talk to ya all later.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Do you like doing vintage, miss m?? you are doing awesome work on it...

lisa - I think your work is as good as gab's, but that is MHO.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Where is brat????

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

Watching the world cup!!

I relaly don't enjoy doing vintage style things, Kat. But I like the looks of so many vintage things I see here, that every once in a while I think I have to try again to make it work. I do like these things I made....whatever they are!! DD says they look like little vintage hats!! Mercy!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Woo-hoo!! Good news on the home front!! Just found out that after fighting with DHS for 7 almost 8 months, they finally paid their part of DD's hospital bill!! I am so relieved!! The hospital wanted such a large monthly payment that I was worried that we'd be eating more mac and hot dogs than I care to think about!! I'm so happy!! This not having insurance since DH came back from Iraq disabled is the pits!! Praise the Lord, though...my prayers have been answered with this one!!

Sorry, I just had to tell someone!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Melody, are you telling me that the government doesn't keep him on their insurance? He should be on disabilitie insurance from the service from here on out. I don't get that. It just doesn't seem right. Men give their lives for this country so least we should be able to do is give them the insurance that's due to them.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

He can go tot he VA anytime for any reason. HE's covered for life for all his wartime injuries. But DD and I have nothing. He couldn't keep his civilin job due to his injures and that's how we had insurance. He gets SS disability but he's not cover their until after 18 months, I think. We are never covered by that. He has in 19 years in the military so they are 'suppose' to be medically retiring him. When/if that happens then we (dd and me) will have medical insurance. We even had a huge deductable with DHS. But I have to say it's not as big as the entire hospital bill. I'm set up to pay off my part in 3 years!! But we, me and hospital, have been having it out with DHS since she was in the hospital back at the end of October. DHS don't return calls. The lady in billing at the hospital took it all the way to the top person at the local office, of course they were out and NEVER returned her call!! It has been a nightmare. I was set up to pay the whole thing as of a couple weeks ago. Wa gonna take 10 plus years to pay off at the payment I could pay!! So rediculous!! ANd my husband gave his life, or at least life as we knew it, for this goverment!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Miss M, that breaks my heart to hear the government doesn't pay the insurance for the entire family. I didnt know that is how it worked. Here he gives his life for the government and they cant repay him with insurance?? What a crazy world we live in!! Is DD okay???

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I guess my mom has always been covered with the military because my father retired from it. I never really asked them how the whole thing works. But of course he had insurance from the job he took after his retirement. Hmmmmm, it just seems to me that the entire family should be covered. Something needs to be done with that. It's not just the service men and women who are a part of the service, it's the whole family.

And on a good note, I'm working on my book that I'm altering but took a short break to find some images that I was wanting but it's just not working out for me. Oh well....back to the grime. See ya all a bit later.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

Well for one thing, he's in the Army National Guard. Second, once his retirement goes through, we're suppose to have insurance. I've learned to never believe what they say until you see it happen.

DD is fine. They think she had a cyst on an overy to burst.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

Hi All...who is DHS??

Ya think they would cover ya all but that is the gvmnt for ya. I get so irritated about that.

Well I had dgd today and she is sleeping right now and I'm not. uh huh...uh huh....who's the grandma!!! Kept her little but busy! Actually it was easy. My friend runs a day care so I took her over there and she wore herself out. But I did have to listen to all those kids. Love kids but I did my share!!!

I am working on a baby lo. have been out of the card mode cuz of this other stuff but this lo is hard. She doesn't know what she is having so the colors have been difficult....should be done in the next day or to. Well must watch dgd so she doesn't fall off the bed. bbl.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

Sorry, Lisa. DHS= Department of Human Services

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

Well so much for not falling asleep!!! Who kicked who's but!! I went in there and was just gonna lay with her for a min...yeah uh-huh. Slept for 1 1/2 hrs.... now I'll be up tonight for awhile!! She made me feel good tho....she didn't want to go home. I just love that lil darlin.

Is your dh ok?? Don't mean to pry but jeesh if he got hurt on duty we sure should be takin care of him. Make sure you tell him THANK YOU!

Gonna go visit galleries....the baby thing I'm workin on is driving me nuts. The colors are not looking right to me.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
Do you like doing vintage, miss m?? you are doing awesome work on it...

lisa - I think your work is as good as gab's, but that is MHO.

Why thank you but......her stuff....wow. It amazes me. One day!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Evening ladies. Is anybody still awake. I spent the entire day working on a book I've been wanting to alter and I finally finished it just a little bit ago. I think I was sitting too long in one place cause when I bent to pick up one of the dogs to cuddle, I pulled something in it. Now I can't seem to get out of the chair. Looks like I'll be sleeping upright all night.

So cool that you get your granddaughter for the day. I'm still waiting for my kids to get married. I'll be eighty at this rate.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

Morning all...

Are you still in the chair Deb??? Don't mean to laugh but I know what you mean. Takes awhile to get straightened up after sitting.

Your son have a gf?? And dd, she dating anyone?? Mine is not married....and don't want dd married yet. Get her thru college first so she can get married then and stay home with the kids!!!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Oh I forgot to ask...thinking about doing Katies new swap....have you guys ever done a year long swap?? I know the commitment and I am not worried bout that just wondered if they peter out?

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

Brat has done one before, Lisa.

I just wanted you guys to know that I sent in $10.00 to go towards the pot on the lose it thread, but I see Martica did not mention it. She did mention the box and matchbox. I know she got the money cuz she told me she got it.
Just wanted you to know.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

Personally I would avoid a 12 month swap around here like the plauge!! But that's just me!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

HI Melody, Kat and Deb

Melody did you do one??

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Kat, I think she mentioned that you made a contrabution. At least I thought I read that. I'll have to back and look. ***Taking this question to PM*** Sorry!!

Edited by FinallyMama on 06-24-10 08:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Not a 12 month one. I did a 6 month one once!! I was dissappointed!! People in that one tended to leave after they got all thier months stuff. I think I was like month 5 and and only got from 3 remaing ladies.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

I did do a year long swap just last year. It was a birthday swap where you send out a birthday card to the person on their birthday. Lots of people not only fizzled out but other were joining in the middle of it all which pizzed me off cause my birthday was at the beginning of the year so I was stuck adding more people to my list but I had never received from them. I mentioned this to the lady who started the swap so she finally stopped excepting new people. I swore I'd never do another year long committment again.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

i wouldnt either.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

cant wait til tomorrow...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

You and me both. I have my calendar marked and ready to chat.

Hey Kat, have you heard that Melody is making a meal for me? I'm hoping to get there by midnight tonight. I believe there was the mention of desert also.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

me me me!! I wanna come too!!!! dessert is my fav part of dinner!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

FYI: the flowers i made are very rustic looking... with a touch of girly.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

Come on over Miss Kat!! But we have to nix the strawberry cake. It's gone now. I'm thinking Peach Cobbler w/ homemade cream is on the menu. What do you think?? Sound OK??

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

oh my goodness!! YES!!!! i love peach cobbler!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Gone!!!! But it's only been a few hours. Who ate the last piece. Darn, and I've still got five more hours of driving. Thank goodness for the peach cobbler, which I have to admit I like better. Are you sure it will still be there when I arrive.

Kat, what flowers? Are they in your gallery? Man, I need to head over to your new place. I'm missing out.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Hmmmm, I just stopped by your house Kat. You weren't home but I broke in anyway. I just wanted to see those flowers but I couldn't find them. Are you waiting until internet hook-up? I guess that would make sense.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

yeah....brought my cameria to work but forgot to bring the cable thingy... so i guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

No problem. I have lots of patience these days. It's something my daughter was kind enough to teach me.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

gosh...gotta close up shop in 4 minutes....

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

bye

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Guess we'll talk tomorrow. Can't wait until you get internet.

I think I'll go color some stamps. I just came from guylou's gallery and it's so pretty in there.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

Ok I miss everything.

Poor Deb, she is stuck talking to us. We are boring compared to Kat!!!! I had a min before I leave so thought I would check in.

I wanna go to Melodys too.........I like peach cobbler if it has lots of crust!!!! I'll skip dinner and eat that.

Gonna turn down the year long. Sounds like to many people will fizzle and that $120.00 + I am sure I can find a way to spend. Would be fun tho to get all those goodies in the mail. I will bbl after 8. Have a great evening all.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Hello ladies. Lisa, you are never boring. I love talking to you. $120.00???? Yeap, I can find lots of stuff to do with that. At least this way, you know you'll like what you get cause you're the one picking it up for yourself. I've found that most people send out chinzy stuff while I'm sending out the good stuff. That's another reason why I don't do swaps where you send stuff. I'd rather just use the money to buy it for myself. Boy does that sound stingy or what.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to DKravec

Not at all Deb!! I go right along with that thought process!!

I'm off to bed!! Sleep tight tonight ladies!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

NIte...

class went well. There was this 80 year old lady that had been making cards since she was like 20. She did really good and was very fun to be around. She had 7 kids...she told us that and I looked at her and said are you nuts?? And she had them within 8 years She was sweet. One lady forgot about it so I only had 3. So a little short on cash but got me out of the house!!

Now I think I am gonna call it a night...need to visit a couple of galleries first. Yap at ya tomorrow.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Oh Deb...not stingy at all. I feel the same way actually.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Morning all...it's raining here!! Didn't go on my walk...We hardly ever get rain in June...crazy weather. We are usually in the 90's to 100's. We are lucky and don't get the humidity. But still...I am not complaining tho...love the rain.

Well the house cleaning fairies did not show up again...and I need to get something done. It will look like I am here which actually I will be but just not on the computer but I am going to leave it on for quick access. ok leaving.......lol.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

Good Morning, girls!

The quest tech just called me and I am second on the list to get my internet!!! yay!!!!

And lisa, what do you mean you are boring???? are you nuts???!!

and what is with the cleaning fairies??? it is so hard to find good help these days
And "Unpacking Farires" are not doing their job!!
Sheeez! I have to do everything around here!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

Hi Kat, Deb and Melody...just got back from my walk. There was a break and I took it. I will do anything to get out of house work!!! I hate housework. Well still here but cleaning. The one thing I do want do know is how in petesakes name does the kitchen table get piled with so much stuff. It is our catch all I guess.

I'm singing in the rain....just singing in the rain.....ok take me to belvue now!!!!

Page 1 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics