Page 2 of 88 
Username Post: Home at the B & B        (Topic#1537219)
laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

My table does too! This lady gave me a good idea. have three baskets to put things in right away.
1. throw away.
2. Things that must be done soon. (bills, etc)
3. Things you have to make a decision on.

Kind of helps keep things at bay.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

Good idea...I could alter three baskets....hmmmmmm!!

Yeah...internet. I know Deb will be happy!!! What have you been doing at night with out it??

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

well... the man in unit 1 is single, about 68yrs old. I introduced myself to him the night before last when the power went out and I couldn't read anymore, and he was more than willing to chat with me. Then I talked him into coming with me to see Miss Helen, a lady in her late 80's, in unit #2. I was worried about her with no power. She hadnt even noticed there was no power. LOL
We chatted a bit, then he and i sat on my stoop and visited some more. Then my sis came by and we all went downtown and my sis karoaked (sp) and she and I danced. He cannot dance and is partially blind. That was wednesday night.
Last evening, knock on door... it was man in #1, bringing me a beer. we chatted awhile, he is very lonely. Then we went to his place and watched tv, I nearly fell asleep on his sofa...
He started getting a little fiesty... and I had to tell him i was not ready to have that kind of relationship. What have i done?? I hope this guy doenst take my friendliness the wrong way. I only want to be a friend.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

I like that idea of altering containers for organizing mail!!!!

Great idea, lisa!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

It's Friday!!!!!!! We get Kat back!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to FinallyMama

Hi Lisa!!
Hi Miss Kat!!
Where is Deb?? Oh, I bet she's watching the world cup again!! Hi Deb!! Who won??

Any big plans for the day?? I want to do something!! What I'm not sure. I made a one-sheet-wonder mini book last night to put in the can I made for Vicki!! It turned out so cute!! Maybe I'll make another one of those!! Have no idea what to do with it when it's done, but....hey, keeps me busy!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

Dont be so happy....i really am pretty boring... well...you know... most times i dont have much to say.

Tonight...right after work, i must go to my moms and p/u some more boxes...ugh! Saturday morning I must get my car lubed and oiled... have the company summer party tomorrow in the afternoon... that means I will surely get a little tootsie..
I am so afraid man in unit 1 will be coming over to visit.... and all I want to do is get on my puter.
The more I look at the flowers I made...the more I am uncertain of them.... dont be giving me any compliments if they are ugly to you They are not even close to being as pretty as yours, miss m!

sheeeez! i have rambled!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

You are not boring!! You crack me up!! I need it right now too!!
Sorry about next door romeo!! You are too sweet. Already knowing and worrying about your new neigbors!!
Have fun at the party!!
And I can't wait to see your flowers!! I'm sure they look awesome!!

Look....I rambled back!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

you nut!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

"I made a one-sheet-wonder mini book last night to put in the can I made for Vicki!!"

Do you have a pic of it?? I wanna see it!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

Oh my goodness Kat....I guess it never changes how men think....jeesh wait for the second brain to kick in and then maybe he will figure you just want to be friends. Plus I am surprised he even thinks he still can!!! hahahahahahaha
Where is Deb today?? she usually checks in by now..hope all is all right on the home front.

Well back to cleaning....rather be scrappin!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Afternoon girls. NOBODY here is boring. I love talking to all of you.

Kat, were sending out horny vibes and not even knowing it. And I didn't even know men could still get frisky at 68. Jeeeez, isn't there a point where they just leave us women alone.

Lisa, glad you were still able to get your walk in today. Hubby is after me to start walking with him in the mornings but y'all know I'm not a morning person so when he got mad and said "When is a good time for you", I said, Midnight. He's like fine, we'll do it tonight at midnight. Yea right. That guys in bed at 9:00 and out cold but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be waking him up for my midnight stroll. Betcha that's the last time he tries waking me up at 6:00 in the morning.

Melody, have you been making more flowers. Don't you already have a garden growing in your gallery? I need to go check it out. I get confused on who's flowers are who's.

Haven't had a chance to watch the world cup today but I recorded it so don't anyone give me any hints on who wins.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

what have you been doing today, brat??

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I went and done a little shopping. Hubby pissed me off this morning with his demanding tone so I grabbed my purse and said, I think I'll spend a little of that money we don't have just so I can get away from you. And then $150.00 dollars later, I came home feeling so much better.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

you one bad momma!!! but loveable just the same!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I don't think hubby is thinking I'm so loveable right now. But I did manage to pick up a bunch more stickles and embossing powder to play with. Also picked up more copic markers for my stamping pleasure. I do believe I see a little fun in my future today.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

brat! i must talk to you about that print shop program! but not until i get my magic jack set up.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

well..i hope you do go walking with him sometimes. I know that i feel better since i started again..... tho.... yesterday nor today did i walk! my bad

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

No not bad. I to feel better. But I find I want to nap bout 3 and unless dgd is here I can't get away with it.

Mine dh finally left................jeesh....still horny at 53 and driving me nuts. It is so obvious when he wants it....he hangs around trying to be nice. Just come out and say it so I can get on with my day!!!! TMI

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Mine the opposite. He comes right out with it.

I don't mind walking with him. I just want him to realize that we have to pick a time of day that works for both of us. I don't do mornings and he doesn't do evenings so we could choose late morning or early evening as the sun is setting cause it's like 100 degrees here right now and that's not counting the heat index. It'll be nice when we move to Wilmington cause we can head over to the beach where there is at least a wonderful breeze.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

and thrn we'll come a visiting!!!

Lisa - tooooo funny!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Ya Deb when ya gonna start walking with us?? and MElody...we should just all start walking together. Get on a time that works for all of us!! WOuld be fun. And my shift key gets stuck thats why all the funny typing and I have just gotten to where I don't correct it. Not me making the mistake. lol

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

I love the beach. We are about 3 hrs. away.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

happens to me too, but my own mistake, and i just dont bother ocrrecting....

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

just found out that the tech did not have to come inside, and that i had my sis wait around for nothing and now guy in #1 was hanging around for naught too! sheeeez!!!
i just told tech guy to tell #1 guy to lock up and go home....

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Are you sure he wasn't going through your undie drawers Kat.

Heading off ladies. Going to do a bit of scrapping.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

But you have internet, now, right, Miss Kat??
I'm waiting to do my BIG happy dance!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

tell me about it!! i was a little pissy with my sis!!! leaving him there alone!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hi Deb and Lisa!!
I want to go to a real scrapbooking store, too Deb!! It sounds like you some great things!! We only have M, J's and HL and they don't carry the new up to date stuff or any real name brand stuff. KWIM?? I want new and exciting!!

Kat...I'll take pix of my little album and post soon!!

Lisa...I say give into the nap!! After all...it's only an hour or two!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

i'm supposed to, miss m. when i get home i may still need to contact quest. and walk me through some tech stuff...

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

i'd give in to the nap too!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
i'm supposed to, miss m. when i get home i may still need to contact quest. and walk me through some tech stuff...

*in my best droopy dog drawlll...* You know what, I'm happy!!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Ok Kat...I put my little mini in my gallery so you could see it!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

thanks!!! gonna go look!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Miss M!!! what a darling mini!!! left ya sugar...
is it 3x3???

LOVE how you did the tops of the tags! super idea and i may have to lift!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

It's 4 inches tall and baout 3 1/4 inches wide!!
Lift away girl!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

he's home all ready!!!
WTF...no flipping peace today

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

Lisa...GIVE IN TO THE NAP so you can move on!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

And those flowers on the tags, Miss Kat...was a lei I bought at the dollar store and took apart!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

Hey Melody you have to tall me how you did those carnations....I just love them.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

Do you have a cricut, Lisa?? Or a scallop punch??

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I think I watched a you tube. Gee, I can never find the same youtube once I decide to go back and look at it again. But for you, Lisa...I'll go look around!! They are really easy!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Oh no it's not the nap....it's the dh!!! You don't understand!!! lol love him to pieces BUT if he would just be gone for a reg work day all would be well. He's in and out all day and almost everyday. Rare he is gone more than 5 hrs at a time. And it's not that...he leaves gates open...doors open...has no idea what it is to relax so it is like having a warden around. lol

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

A cricut.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Here's the you tube for the mini album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6w5gX40RsE&a mp;feature=...

The carnations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eufh8sFpKc8

The only thing I did differnt with was I used glimmer mist instead of water for most of mine.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I cut mine out on the cricut. I used the mini monograms cartridge. I've made them 4 inches clear down to only 1 inch!! Have fun!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Oh Lisa, I so know what you mean by having hubby around TOO much and feeling like he's a warden. Mine hasn't worked for a year and a half and my gosh but he is straining this marriage with being under foot. I feel like I live in a vault. He goes around turning every light in the house off until we are litterally in the dark. I LIKE LIGHT!!!! It keeps me happy. He's constantly giving his opinion on what I could be doing with my time and if he doesn't get out of my face soon, we are going to go broke cause every time he gets on my last nerve, I go shopping. Besides hitting the stores today, I did over a hundred dollars on some online shopping which by the way girls, I will be sharing when it comes in. Flowers by the boat load for cheap. Can't wait to get it all. Lots of those little mini rose buds in every color imaginable. Woo Hoo.

Going to check out Ms M's gallery then I'm heading back into my scraproom.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

• featherrs Said:
he's home all ready!!!
WTF...no flipping peace today

I saw this and totally cracked up at work and of course, my luck, boss man walks by..... and i love him to death.... poor guy his name is richard.... but he goes by Rick with a D. Who decided to use that word for a ....you know.... cuz he is such a great guy..... and now i am rambling again.....

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

Okay....guy #1 called me....good grief my sis must have given him my phone number!!!
anyway... he says to stop by after work.... i dont want to.....i am sooooooooooooo sleepy right now...i dont even want to go to my mom's to get more boxes..... i just want to go home and sleep.....

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

Aren't sisters the best??
At times you just want to ring there freaking little necks!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

okay...gotta shut er down....
maybe i will see ya later!!!!! at home!!!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

WOO-HOO!! See you later on Miss Kat!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
Oh Lisa, I so know what you mean by having hubby around TOO much and feeling like he's a warden. Mine hasn't worked for a year and a half and my gosh but he is straining this marriage with being under foot. I feel like I live in a vault. He goes around turning every light in the house off until we are litterally in the dark. I LIKE LIGHT!!!! It keeps me happy. He's constantly giving his opinion on what I could be doing with my time and if he doesn't get out of my face soon, we are going to go broke cause every time he gets on my last nerve, I go shopping. Besides hitting the stores today, I did over a hundred dollars on some online shopping which by the way girls, I will be sharing when it comes in. Flowers by the boat load for cheap. Can't wait to get it all. Lots of those little mini rose buds in every color imaginable. Woo Hoo.

Going to check out Ms M's gallery then I'm heading back into my scraproom.

How funny mine turns off lights to!!! I have to hear on the computer again. He'll go around and I can finish a glass of water, and I am still sittin here and he'll pick it up. I know if I stopped suddenly he'd ram up my but and here he is pulling up again...................

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

Okay....#1 guy has invited me for dinner at a mexican restaraunt..... he's paying....cant say no!....

see ya later!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to laceyKat

Well how was dinner???? and mexican food...yumm. dh and I went to Applebees and I got the WW chicken. It was good. But come Sun I am going to a baby shower and eating what I want.

Anybody home??

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

I'm home Lisa!! Your dinner sounds yummy!! I had micky d's!! YUCK!!

I finished 2 more little albums today. Also experimented making some new flowers!! They look cute!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

They in your gallery?? I tried the ones you gave me and they did not come out as pretty as yours so I need to keep trying.

I want to know if Kat had to put out for dinner...

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

No, I haven't posted them yet!! Keep playing with the carnations. I think they are fun and easy!! I'm sure the ones you've already done look OK!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

I am trying so hard to get into this baby page. It has to be done by Sun. along with a card I have not made yet. I have a hard time doing a page with out a pic. Boy I have been whinnin to day!!!

I am actually in a pretty good mood. bbl

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Sorry...someone pulled up...I don't mean to be rude and leave suddenly. I will be back.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to featherrs

No problem!!

featherrs
Governor
featherrs

I am back...

So you think anyone has found this chat group yet?? I see that we have more views then posts so I imagine someone has been busy!!!

DO you have a cuttlebug?

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

So after waiting ALL week for friday to come so I could finally chat with Miss Kat, and she ditches us for a big, hot date with boy in #1!! The nerve of some flirts!!

That being said...It's midnight and I'm going to bed...which is where miss Kat better NOT be!!
Love you Kat!! Good night!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

I think there are a few who are following us!! Definatly!!

I don't have a reg. cuttlebug. I have the embossing thingy though. DH just gave it to me for my birthday!! I do have a cricut expression...and gypsy that I LOVE!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

OK then...I'm really off to bed. I'll check in to see if Kat got home OK on my phone once I get into bed!! Night, night all!!

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to featherrs

• featherrs Said:
They in your gallery?? I tried the ones you gave me and they did not come out as pretty as yours so I need to keep trying.

I want to know if Kat had to put out for dinner...

I heard that remark!!!! and NO i didnt!!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Oh my God you all are killing me here. Sorry I never made it on while you all were up but I was enjoying a home movie with my son. We watched the Robin Hood with Kevin Costner. Loved that one.

No doubt DQ has been checking out our thread. It's probably where all those extra look see's are coming from.

Kat, how was your date. Yes, if the man is paying, then it's a date.

Spent my afternoon trying to use up some more paper scraps. I have a drawer full. I usually like to make cards with all my scraps and I did make two today, but for some reason, I'm not really in the mood. I need a project

Off to bed with me. See you all in the morning.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

Morning all.....

Good thing you behaved yourself Kat. Don't wanna have to come up there and give you the birds and the bee's talk!!! Well.....no details on how it went?? Shame on you. Is he nice?? Whats his background?? What are his intentions?? Have to know if he is worthy...and we approve of him!!! Before the next date.

Off to the farmers market to get a load of fruit. See ya all later. Oh think I finally finished that baby lo...ugh that was a hard one. WIll post later.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Morning all. It's another hot and muggy day here in the south. What I'd give for a cold wave to come our way.

Lisa, hows that fruit you picked up. Watermelon sounds really good right now.

Kat, I agree, we need to know what his intentions are....Oh, my bad, he already made his intentions clear the other day. ok then, we'll just go with how your date went this time around.

Melody, hows that weather in Michigan. I picture it not near as hot as it is here.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

Good morning, girls

He is nice and good looking, but horny, and I just dont want to go there. I have no sparks for him. I let him do most of the talking. He is partially blind, diabetic and does not drive, so....I probably will be taking him to places he needs to go to like the grocery store, etc....
I already told miss helen in #2 that when I go to the grocery store, I will stop by to see if she needs anything. I am more than happy to help them out...
I told him after dinner that I would come over and watch tv with him as long as there wasnt any touchy feely going on. He was very nice about it, but he wanted a kiss goodnight when I left and I told him I wasnt ready for that, he said...well... it is just a kiss... and I said... I only want to be friends...
He is just so very lonely....
Dinner was yummy, I had Pollo a la Crema.... which is Creamed Chicken. very good, it is not very spicy.
I will be back later...gotta go get more stuff from mom's.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

and brat...i REALLY need you here to organize me!!!!!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

I sooo wish I was there. I'd be having so much fun getting all your stuff put together. I tend to take over though when I get into the zone. My sisters say I get a bit pushy and demanding but the end result of all the bickering is well worth it. I don't like clutter so there is a place for everything. I'd probably just take over while you were at work and have it all done when you got home. Sure wish I was rich and could just fly up to you.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

Well Kat sounds like you had a nice time even tho he's a horny ole toad.. as long as he knows his boundaries and stays in them. Don't wanna have to come up there and open a can of whoop a$$ on him.

Deb...you organize??? It would be worth it to fly you out here!!! All tho you would take one look and probably turn around.

The fruit looks good. I got cucumbers, melons and a watermelon, nectarines and some plums. On this diet thingy I eat as much fruit and veggys as I want. Still waiting on a lot of fruit as the weather here was strange this year.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

ok are you guys out having a life???

I need help...get me out of craftsuprint....so many cool images......20.00 bucks later

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Sorry Lisa, I was watching USA get their a$$ kicked in the World Cup. We're officially out of the game now. Germany plays England tomorrow but I think it's earlier in the day. Need to recheck.

YUMMMM that fruit sounds delish. It was weird weather everywhere so things are a little slow at coming out on this side of town also. I'm looking forward to when the Silver Queen Corn comes out. Or is it Silver King. I can never keep track. I know one died out so they renamed it. Still just as tasty.

Craftsuprint? What's that? Should I be checking it out? I guess it can't hurt. Chit, last time I said that, I was $128.00 dollars in the hole.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

and goin in again...............

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

So how much are you in for now.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

ya go check it out. The prices aren't to bad cuz you get to print them out as much as you want.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

I've never bought images over the internet. I'm guessing you pay and they download them to you? Are they stamped images or already all prettied up images?

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Still 20.00 and all I was doing was looking for a baby image for a shower I am going to tomorrow...and for once my memory worked and I saw on here where someone used an image from them.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Probably Kat. She's always downloading images. Has some really great ones that she uses.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

Prettied up...vintage...horses...cats you name it it's there.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Definitely will be checking it out. What's the website address?

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

we are lurking??

Hey how was the can you got?

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

www.craftsuprint.com

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to featherrs

going back for a min...

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

Yeap, always lurking these days. I never stay on long enough to unlurk.

Thanks for the website...I'll check it out for sure.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

Lots of stuff. I'll save the site and go back to it when I can browse.

Going to head off for a bit. I'm starving and need substance. Enjoy your trip down image lane.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

okay... bakc frrom the companhy party....had a few drinks....ist was fun....so sleppy now...
but really did have a good time.
hopeyfuluyy you guygfs are on later tongijt....really got to asoober up a bit...
bbye bye firls... lvoeya ua!!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to laceyKat

Night girls!! Ya'll sleep tight, now, ya hear!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

• laceyKat Said:
okay... bakc frrom the companhy party....had a few drinks....ist was fun....so sleppy now...
but really did have a good time.
hopeyfuluyy you guygfs are on later tongijt....really got to asoober up a bit...
bbye bye firls... lvoeya ua!!!

Say WHAAAAAAT. Not to worry Kat, I think I can still decipher everything. I sure hope you didn't drive yourself home girl. And I thought Linnny's typing was bad on Lunesta.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat

• FinallyMama Said:
Night girls!! Ya'll sleep tight, now, ya hear!!

are you off to bed already,miss m??
i just got on...

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

oh my bad I can read that?!!!! I am actually laughing out loud... that is so funny.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to laceyKat

and i walked to the party, it was ony 2 blocks away.... and i was more tired than drunk...too lazy to fix my mistakes..... my bad.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to featherrs

I know, you know you're in bad shape when you can actually read drunk.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

hey lisa!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Belky's just added some stuff in her gallery. I'm going to go check it out. I'll be right back so don't go far.

featherrs
Governor
featherrs
In response to DKravec

There you guys are.

Did you get a chance to go to that site Deb?/ Kat you had a wonderful time....I read...

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

i will go check too...

Page 2 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics