Page 27 of 27 
Username Post: CLOSED Secret Sister Swap 14        (Topic#1540729)
pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Secret Sister Swap #13 By Pwiswell

Edited by pwiswell on 05-14-12 08:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I did it. Thank you Ms. Pebbles. This is the nice package I received from Drayia for Swap 13. I just love everything.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

I am so excited,our new "Hobby Lobby "store opens this week. Keep in mind,we have NO Micheal's,Joanns or anything else ,so the opening of a craft store ,any craft store is very exciting. It opens this Friday. I can't wait! May even find some great items for my secret Pal! Either way,I am shopping for her this week & will have it shipped out priority first thing next Monday !

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

• lori1963 Said:
I am so excited,our new "Hobby Lobby "store opens this week. Keep in mind,we have NO Micheal's,Joanns or anything else ,so the opening of a craft store ,any craft store is very exciting. It opens this Friday. I can't wait! May even find some great items for my secret Pal! Either way,I am shopping for her this week & will have it shipped out priority first thing next Monday !

Lori, do you get their e-mails? They send 40% off coupons and whatnot via email every week.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Ms_Pebbles

my pals package came today!!! Yaaaaay!!! Now to add a few more things and it should be mailed before the week is out!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Lori you will luv Hobby Lobby...awesome stuff not jsut for crafting either.

Hope everyone hasd a great Mothers Day. Spent it with my daughter. My youngest son is coming in tomorrow from Florida for a few weeks can't wait.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pwiswell

Got my package today love love love it have my buddies package ready to ship she had requested Christmas things seemed weird to mail in almost June lol hope she enjoys them. Ill get it mailed by Sat if I can get my weight watchers scale to tell me how much postage Ill mail tomorow. Will post a ic tomorow. So exciting to get surprisesl

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to JCelebre

It is so nice to see you ladies are gettin gyour packages....I started mine but need to finish...

OKAY, I just placed my order via sb.com for my pal....I love wish list...

Edited by pjangel on 05-16-12 06:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

My package was shipped directly from SB today. My SS should get it in a few days. Sure hope she likes everything.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I guess I shouldn't complain when all we have are a Michaels and an AC Moore. But, I sure wish we had a couple others. Thanks heavens for the internet!! I can order what I can't buy.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Thanks ladies & yes I do get their coupons e-mailed to me. I just found out Hobby Lobby opened earlier,so I don't have to wait for Friday.I am going tomorrow !!!! Excited !!!!

Crafty Nautolan
Pro
Crafty Nautolan
In response to lori1963

I have a Michaels about 10 minutes away and a Joanns about 15-20. We just got a HobbyLobby about a year ago out by DH's school, but it is an hour away. I only get to go on a friday at the end of a class cycle, because he only goes to school for two hours to take the final. So instead of him taking the train there and back, I just drive him and go to the local shopping centers while he is in class. They have the HobbyLobby and a really jam packed LSS down there.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Crafty Nautolan

I've never heard of Hobby Lobby until it was mentioned here. I don't think they are in Northern New England. We do have a Joanne's but it's about an hour away. Every once in awhile I go to check out what they have. We had a scrapbook store for a few years, but when the box stores came in they couldn't compete. I really miss it because I like going into a store and buying paper by singe sheets and having a variety to choose from. Oh well, it is what it is. I find what I need.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

I have my stuff saved to my cart and I am just going to have mine mailed straight to her this month. I will order the stuff this Sunday.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I just got back from our new "Hobby Lobby" store. I love,love,love it !!!!! They have everything you can imagine. I bought lot's & lot's of great stuff. I picked up a bunch of stuff for my "secret Pal " too. They have all the good stuff in there! I could live in that store! My package will go out to my Pal first thing Monday morning & I think she's gonna like it : )

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

Good morning everyone!
Glad you like your new store Lori!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Morning everyone. I am going to be starting up Swap #15.... I was wondering do I keep it in this same forum or start up a new one?

So let me know what you think and if you want to join agaain.

My pal should be getting her package today from sb.com. That was fast.

Edited by pjangel on 05-18-12 04:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Morning everyone. I am going to be starting up Swap #15.... I was wondering do I keep it in this same forum or start up a new one?

I would say copy and paste the front page on a new thread. I was kind of confused for a minute when I first joined but figured it out. Making a new thread might attract more people. Just my opinion.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I would agree. The front page will be confusing to new members because it has been around for awhile. I think starting a new thread would be a good idea. And, yes, I would like to join. Just make sure we can find the thread. LOL Thanks for taking this on. I just love the sister swap.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I ordered my ss's stuff right from SB and her wish list as well. Hope she gets it soon.

Crafty Nautolan
Pro
Crafty Nautolan
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:

My pal should be getting her package today from sb.com. That was fast.

That's because I just live in the next state over from the warehouse.

Got an AWESOME package from pjangel today! Woohoo!!! I love love love everything, omg... you are awesome. Totally spoiled, all great stuff, right off my wishlist... which is really great, because i need to clear that thing out some.

THANK YOU

Round 14 ss swap - from pjangel By Nautolan

Edited by Nautolan on 05-18-12 01:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

It was from me Ms. Pebbles. Enjoy. Would you please check your private messages. Thanks.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pwiswell

I just did...thanks Pam!!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I am so happy you liked it all. Enjoy.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pwiswell

Ok ladies I started a new forum for the next swap. It is called " OPEN to new members. $10 Stash Swap "

We will continue here until everyone has their packages. The next one will be due by July 13th.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Thanks Pam. I checked in over there already and sent my survey to you. Love this swap!

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pwiswell

hope my ss gets her package this week

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to JCelebre

Ill play round 15 pm me where the post starts so I dont lose it Ill be out of pocket first week of June on honeymoon

Veteran
In response to JCelebre

MY PKG IS GOING OUT THIS WEEK.I WILL BE IN FOR SWAP 15.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to SHARON ELISE

My pals stuff is ordered and will be delivered in the next day or so. It is being shipped directly yo her.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Our new forum for swap #15 is called OPEN to new members. $10 Stash Swap "

We have a few new ladies and some past returns for the next swap.

It is great to have new faces to join then we get to shop for new ladies. It makes it easier giving out names and no repeats. Thank goodness I keep track in excel.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

Count me in. I just haven't found the swap site yet.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Yay!!! I got my package today. I just love all the Christmas stuff! Can't wait to start making Christmas cards and I have an album from last year that I need to work on. Thank you J. I just love everything. I will post a picture soon.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to JCelebre

Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a good honeymoon. Can you share where you are going?

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pwiswell

swap 15 has a bunch of newcomers...
GIGIGI30
Ms Pebbles
Nautolan
pinkpaperairedale
Pjangel
Pwiswell
Sassie
Sharon Elise
TJCraftywitch
theellenbee

hope to see everyone in the next swap...remember new forum started

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pjangel

Package went out to my "Secret Pal" today, Sent Priority,so she will get it this Thursday. Hope she enjoys the things I sent her. Pamp, please put me down for the next round please. I will sent you my survery very soon Thanks : )

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to lori1963

Got My Package today from my "secret Pal". She did GREAT! I love,love,love everything. She even sent me some wonderful items she had made & they are awesome. Thanks so much for everything. It was nice to get this on my birthday.It made my day extra special !

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

You are more than welcomed and Happy Birthday!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I am in for round 15 just need to find the new link LOL

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Drayia,I too planned on joining in on the next round as well,but when I found the link, I read a post that kinda struck me the wrong way just a bit. I never swapped with the person I am referring to & not sure I want to. I'm not a fan of anyone that would outright complain about their past pals. I am grateful for any & everything a pal sends me & I would never ever complain about one of them. I find that both rude & tasteless. Thanks for hearing me vent : )

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to lori1963

• lori1963 Said:
Drayia,I too planned on joining in on the next round as well,but when I found the link, I read a post that kinda struck me the wrong way just a bit. I never swapped with the person I am referring to & not sure I want to. I'm not a fan of anyone that would outright complain about their past pals. I am grateful for any & everything a pal sends me & I would never ever complain about one of them. I find that both rude & tasteless. Thanks for hearing me vent : )

I agree with you Lori! I was shocked to read it!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to lori1963

I feel the same way Lori, but I'm going to give it a shot and give her the benefit of the doubt. I love everything I get from my SS including the little "surprises" I get in my package. I'm sure Pam will keep her under control. We have a great core group of ladies!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

Very true but she is like me now, I tend to check with the hostess in a pm not in a thread, because I have been burn once too often. I have swapped with the one who commented and once she sees how generous we all are she will be too. Its another one there that has me concerned because she caused way too much Drama in the last swap I was in with her. I am just requesting not to pal with her for that simple reason and I really dont want to drop this swap. Sort of the attitude "I was here first" LOL.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

LOL!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963

I love all you ladies that I have been swapping with,wheather it be birthday card swap or secret sister swap. So I am IN !!! Hugs !!!

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to lori1963

One week till my wedding thenb week cruisecto varabean (sp?) my wonderful inlaws gave us for our wedding giftvwhat a blessing!!! Going to find new swap n sign upnive lived every package

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pwiswell

Checking in and then, checking out for a nap.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tralala

• tralala Said:
Checking in and then, checking out for a nap.

tralala, make sure you check in on the new thread if you want in for round #15 , so Pam can add you.

Veteran

SENT MY PACKAGE OFF TODAY.HOPE YOU LIKE IT SS.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Tralala, I hope you feel better soon. Lori sent me a box of awesome goodies. I would have been happy with just the book. I willpost later. You went way overboard, luv you girl.

Okay ladies as of the person who complains about things. It will not be tolerated here. If you don't like what you get keep it to yourself. If you have a problem with someone on this swap address it to me. My mother use to used "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Bite you lip"

I will not lose ladies that have been in this swap with me for almost 2 years and Drayia that is you and a few other ladies. I have a flaker list on the 1st page of this forum. Do I need to put a bad swapper list up next. This is suppose to be fun. I understand some ladies can't afford alot and somethings things come up out of our control. But remember its a swap. So this person better even clam up or move on.

Oh yeah morning ladies. Sunshine here.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Morning Pam!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Good morning, Pam

Veteran
In response to pwiswell

CHECKING IN.LOVE THIS SWAP.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Good Morning Pam, no plans to leave this swap and did not realize I have been involved for almost 2 year LOL.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

I plan on sticking around. I'm just getting to know most of these ladies and enjoy swapping and chatting with them on this forum. I haven't been around two years, but have been here for several months and love it.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Well Said Pam !!! Glad you like your package. I have become very fond of all you ladies & it makes me happy to swap cards & /or packages with you. Have a great Memorial Day weekend .

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to lori1963

hope everyone has a great memorial day

Veteran
In response to JCelebre

Thank YOU SO MUCH TONYA FOR THE PKG.I LOVE ALL THE CUTE STAMPS, THE INK, & Flowers.I LOVED EVERYTHING YOU SENT.LOVE,SHARON

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I took the picture of my package will post it later.... Please be sure to check in on the other forum as well....I posted a list of who's surveys I already have.. I am hoping to have pals posted to you by this coming Saturday..

Happy Memorial Day Week-End ladies...be safe and relax..

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• SHARON ELISE Said:
Thank YOU SO MUCH TONYA FOR THE PKG.I LOVE ALL THE CUTE STAMPS, THE INK, & Flowers.I LOVED EVERYTHING YOU SENT.LOVE,SHARON

So glad you loved the package, got the stuff you wanted off your list.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-29-12 05:00 AM

jci

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to 6ta

Good morning. I am JCI and looking forward to getting my secret sis and start shopping.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

jci I leave on honeymoon wont be flaking will just be on the ocean for a week lol will place order for pal on line as soon as I get back so check your wishlists If I get you it will have to be stuff from wishlist mailed directly to keep on schedule

then things back to "normal" whatever that is. Ive kind of liked working normal 40 hr weeks to prepare for the wedding dont know if I want to go back to longer hours...... Everyone say a prayer for me Friday that I dont trip or something going down the isle lol would be so very me ish!!

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to JCelebre

I had a nice quiet memorial day. A card challange I was in won. I was able to get 2 Sassy Studio Design images for free. If you want to see they are on my blog: http://tntscrappy.blogspot.com/2012/05/card-making-w ith...

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-30-12 11:32 AM

• SHARON ELISE Said:
SENT MY PACKAGE OFF TODAY.HOPE YOU LIKE IT SS.

****I got 2 packages from you...yay!!
they were great!! I took picture just having issues posting...pack of cards/envies, great cruise theme 3d stickers(LOVE), awesome b-day stickers(my favorite is the balloon doggie)lol a bottle of ditto...a mist...great color(turquoise)some bling, a spool of green sparkly ribbon, foam dots, clear stamp- bday cake, purple butterfly embellies...i hope i didn't forget anything...Sharon you were very generous and are AWESOME!!! loved it. Thanks so much!!
sixta

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-30-12 11:34 AM
In response to JCelebre

• JCelebre Said:
jci I leave on honeymoon wont be flaking will just be on the ocean for a week lol will place order for pal on line as soon as I get back so check your wishlists If I get you it will have to be stuff from wishlist mailed directly to keep on schedule

then things back to "normal" whatever that is. Ive kind of liked working normal 40 hr weeks to prepare for the wedding dont know if I want to go back to longer hours...... Everyone say a prayer for me Friday that I dont trip or something going down the isle lol would be so very me ish!!

I wish you the best!!!
Enjoy urself...

Veteran
In response to 6ta

6ta, I am so glad you liked everything.It was fun picked stuff out of you.I was so happy I found the 3-d sticker at M's it was really cool.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pjangel

I know our packages are due to our pals by tomorrow. If you have not receieved your package please PM. I already know 1 lady will be mailing out her package and she apologizes for it being late.

update ,,,,.....
round 14 due 6/1

pjangel SENT/recv
6ta recvd
tjcraftytwitch sent
jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD
nautolan recvd
sharon elise sent
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd
tralala
nautolan recvd

Edited by pjangel on 05-31-12 11:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pjangel

Hey there hope everyone a good weekend!

I hope my SPal gets her package today or Saturday. I have to admit her wishlist had stuff I would want too. Cannot wait to see what she does with her stash.

I love looking at all of your projects, it inspires me to get moving and use some of my stash.

ps...my wishlist I use for buying too, so if there is a large ticket item it really is for me to buy. My rule of thumb is if it is in the wishlist for more than 2 weeks it is removed and not revisited. My scrapbook pals that I crop with are enablers when it comes to new products.

Edited by tralala on 06-01-12 09:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tralala

Pam my package was sent out and received. You do have my pal as received but me as not sent LOL.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Secret Swap 14 package from Lori1963 6/2012 By Pjangel

Will change that for you Drayia.

Go check out your PM ladies new names given for the next swap. remember we are in a new forum

update

round 14 due 6/1

pjangel SENT/recv
6ta recvd
tjcraftytwitch sent
jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia sent
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD
nautolan recvd
sharon elise sent
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd
tralala sent
nautolan recvd

Edited by pjangel on 06-04-12 05:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran
In response to pjangel

Pam I received my pkg.Can you change it on the list
please?Thank You.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pjangel

update:
pjangel SENT/recv
6ta recvd
tjcraftytwitch sent
jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia sent/recvd
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD
nautolan recvd
sharon elise sent/recvd
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd
tralala sent
nautolan recvd

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Pam I have not received RD 14 package yet.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Your pal was suppose to have sent it will check with her again. I am sorry....

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Okay found out today that the package that was marked 15 was for round 14, so I got my goodies for that round. Thanks loads, sent her a thank you on her comments spot in her profile.

She let me know through my gallery pic...lol.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Ok ladies you know who you are. Please if you can't be on time let me know....

The next time I may not allow you in if you are so late. All we everr ask is that you let me know if you are having trouble sending out your package...

Drayia I am so sorry will be on this later. Working late. I think tralala did not get hers either.

update.... please PM immediately with the updates

pjangel SENT/recv

6ta recvd....did you send yours out?

tjcraftytwitch sent/recvd
Jcelebre RECVD/sent
drayia sent/recvd
Ms pebbles SENT/RECVD

nautolan recvd...did you sent yours out?

sharon elise sent/recvd
pwiswell SENT/RECVD
lori1963 SENT/recvd

tralala sent....did not get her package

nautolan recvd.....did you sent yours out?

Edited by pjangel on 06-11-12 10:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Did you figure out who did not actually send theirs for round 14? I keep hoping that you will soon have a round where every single person sends on time and doesn't flake. Pj... does that ever happen?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pinkpaperairedale

apparently I am waiting on 2 packages from 6ta, she has PM me to let me know. Got an email confirmation from omc about one she sent last week. Hope it all arrives later this week if not it will be next week.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-12-12 06:03 AM
In response to Drayia

Pam I had sent you a PM as well as Drayia, I sent the 1st package the week prior thru USPS...so that should be there any day...and I decided to get her another lil package to show my deepest sincere regrets for not sending on time, hope you ENJOY!!!!

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pjangel

can someone pm me how to get to the round 15 post I was gone for 2 weeks and cant find it now lol got my pm with pal though

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to JCelebre

Just look under cardmaking and stamping forum. It's right there called $10. swap.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

Received package 1 of 2 from my pal 6ta, Burst sewhead for my seweasy, Twine from Doodle Bug, HandStamped stamp from Stamp'in Up,i-Rock Motif from Imaginisce, sticky rhinestones and a sheet of pop dots, some Bling from Prima, farm stickers from Jolee's, and a Decrotative Boarder from Prima. Thank you LOVE it all! OH and a birthday card as well.

Edited by Drayia on 06-15-12 08:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

6ta the second part of your gift arrived today. Thank you for the adhesive, I was all out for my ATG and have not tried the new multi directional tape yet. Those flowers are wonderful, now to just find a project for them.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Ok ladies I know of 1 lady that still has not gotten her package for this swap.. Anyone else missing package? If you did not send your package I need to know IMMEDIATELY...remember no FLAKERS or you will not be allowed in another swap...remember the rules if you can't be on time let me know it is as simple as that. We are all adults I should not have to track you down and see if you did what you promised.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Let me know if you need an angel Pam.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-23-12 04:45 PM
In response to Drayia

Great...sorry for being late again...won't happen again

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

Who ever had Tralala please let her or me know whats the scoop is? If we do not hear from you soon. I will have to take care of her. Which is no problem...but you will not be able to sign up again.....One time 2 people did not get a package in 1 swap and it cost me over $60 plus my own pal.

Tralala your package will arrive shortly it will be coming from scrapbook.com....I shopped off your wish list so lease go and add lots of new items.... Again I do apologize.

6Ta your're no problem, you have been around for awhile.

Edited by pjangel on 06-24-12 07:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pjangel

Morning...I have to keep this open until everyone is taken care of.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pjangel

Any updates?????

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to 6ta

I just got my lovely swap from #14 Thanks so much Pam, everything is great and lovely. The birdcages are cool; I cannot wait to create the spectacular with them.

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/612085/view /3674337/...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tralala

YES so glad we all have received a package!

Page 27 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics