Page 2 of 27 
Username Post: CLOSED Secret Sister Swap 14        (Topic#1540729)
navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

good morning

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to navseawife

.....working tonight .....that means more shopping!

have a great day everyone!

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 08-26-10 10:12 AM
In response to melissadam

almost done with my shopping for my scs... I can't say I haven't enjoyed shopping for her and some for me....

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to rubyc

haha too funny..I always buy a little for me too!

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to pjangel

Hey all,
I know I'm not in this anymore but I wanted to say hello. My last month's partner has been really patient with me and my "issue" so I thank her.
Hope you all are doing great. Sorry I had to drop so suddenly but things were getting tight and I was (and still am) going through alot. Have fun and I'll check in from time to time...

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rubyc

Well this week-end I plan on starting on a few cards got a new stamp also have a bridal shower Sunday. But tomorrow I am going to a StampScrapArtTour taking lots of money

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-27-10 04:52 AM
In response to pjangel

That sounds fun, Pam! Enjoy!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Rusha

sounds like a fun weekend Pam! .....and you've earned it this week!!!!!!! ENJOY!

I will be mia .......we are going on an Alaskan cruise ......I'll be back sept 6 ......and hope to have my pkg out soon after that!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-27-10 05:44 AM

Wow that sounds like fun! Enjoy!!!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to pjangel

helloo i did send my address to you maybe i put in in the wrong place. you know me i am always lost somewhere.

how areyou doing. i hope the insurance covers your fire damage. so sorry to hear what happened.
i never deep fry anything we leave it to the men. and is done outside.
anyway here is my address.
joan mrozinski
760 kendale rd
red lion pa 17356
phone 717-244-9039

god bless you love joan

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to scrappy grandma

Michelle have a great time on your cruise!

Good morning ladies

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Joan I got your address thanks dear.

Melissa sounds exciting take lots of pics & post

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to pjangel

good mourning ladies i hope that you all have a great weekend

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bluucaca

Ok ladies I went to a StampScrapArtTour...spent $100+...I was there 4 hours...check out my gallery for the 3 cards I made while there...my girlfriend spent more than me & she hasn't really started making cards yet...we had a blast....if I had more money I would have spent it but I limited myself to $100...this is the 1st time I went to one of these crazy addicting shows....

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

hello ladies

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-28-10 06:01 PM

Pam that sounds like so much fun! What did you buy?

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to Rusha

Yes Pam, show us the loot.

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to rahulsmom

good morning

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 08-29-10 02:07 PM

I don't blame you for limiting yourself, I "sometimes" feel bad for spending too much money but when I do feel bad my boss always reminds me that I DON'T SMOKE AND I DON'T DRINK so i kinda cheer up

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rubyc

I will get all my stuff together later & post a picture...opened alot already...I learned how to make shaker cards how easy...for the snow the lady used tide detergent & put glitter in the tide no static cling them looks great & works great & this way you don't have to waste all that glitter

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

hello ladies

I haven't seen my "secret sister" post at all kinda worried about that

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-30-10 09:39 AM

I dont think mine has posted either.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Rusha

Ok I am on it will check out what is going on ...

I was just notified someone should be receiving a package soon...lucky duck...so ladies start to watch your mail boxes

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

thanks Pam!

Can't wait to get mine

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hello everyone, just needed to pop in and let you all know i am still here. shopping tommorow for my sister so i can get it outt. since they are going to set me up at the hospital to drain the fluid off of my stomach and sid.
been in so much pain and sick to my stomach all the time. going to take a nap now, but i love my ssp. and she will be spoiled.
god bless you all. love and hugs, joan

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-30-10 06:36 PM

Joan, my friend, take care of yourself! xoxo I hope you are feeling alright!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to Rusha

Good morning everyone. I am yet to start on shopping.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rahulsmom

Rusha your pal was on last week, Vickie I am sending your pal a message to see if all is ok...

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

awesome Pam!

good morning ladies

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

JCI.

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to Drayia

Hi girls, I am so sorry that I have not been on, I hurt my rotator cuff and it hurts to type. I got my pal and am anxious to start shopping!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to kaykay1010

ok i'm going to go shopping tommrow for my pal

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-31-10 01:50 PM
In response to bluucaca

Went shopping today! Woo hoo!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 08-31-10 05:59 PM

JCI!!

Edited by Rusha on 08-31-10 06:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Rusha

listen I haven't even started will this week-end...

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

hello ladies

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-01-10 05:09 AM

Good morning, ladies. This is my first post, but I just wanted to poke my head in. I picked up a lot of cute things for my pal yesterday. I plan to finalize this weekend. I'm very excited for my first swap!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to katz101808

done the shopping for my pal already just need to do the homemade items

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to bluucaca

Good morning everyone. I don;t seem to have the energy to shop. I now am with 18 3 year old kids. Ofcourse I have another teacher with me, but sometimes we feel so lost because of the behavioral issues with a few.
Ah...I hope to sop this weekend for my pal.

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-02-10 02:50 AM
In response to rahulsmom

Oh dear, Deepa. That is a lot of 3 year olds! I can barely tolerate my one! I hope you have a good day today with hardly any issues!

I am done shopping for my pal! I probably won't mail out until next week, but for now it is done!

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to Rusha

hello ladies

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Rusha

Can you imagine now being Kate plus 8, thats 24/7. You atleast get a few hrs break...thats alot of kiddies crying & screaming all at once....

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to pjangel

Wow, 18 3 year olds. that is alot. At one time in Cub Scouts, we had 18 6 and 7 year olds, but it was only for about an hour and a half. I thought that was crazy!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

ok I just got in from shopping for my pal...she cost me money I went there for her & HL had 50% off woodmount stamps bought 6...crazy girl I am ...but got some neat things for her as well...

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-02-10 01:48 PM
In response to pjangel

I went to HL today, too. Luckily, I went on my lunch hour, so I didn't go too crazy. I hate being crunched for time when there are good sales. I'll probably end up back there after work tomorrow to finish up.

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie
In response to katz101808

Hello Ladies, My daughter has been here since last Saturday, however she left today. So I am kind of down. While she was here I didn't get on the computer much. I hate that she has moved so far away :(

Pam ~ what is "StampScrapArtTour" ? I have never heard of it. I am assuming it is like a craft show or something like that. There is nothing here in the south.

I am getting all the things together that I got for my secret pal in the past few days. Now I have to find a box. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Edited by scrappiepammie on 09-02-10 05:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to scrappiepammie

jci

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bluucaca

Cathy - I know HL had way to many things on sale....my girlfriend went nuts with me....

Pam- StampScrapArtTour was a big craft fair there where about 40 vendors from different places - 40 too many for me...now I wish I would have purchased a few extra things but oh well they have online sites....it was fun this iwas the 1st one I've been to..

Ladies its Labor Day Week-end so please be very careful & have fun...watch out for the other person....and I say this becuz my son in laws grandma was traumatized yesterday....3 yrs ago Aug 27 her only son died after being in the hosp 9 months in & out of a coma becuz he was on his motorcycle & was hit by a drunk driver....well yesterday as she was pulling into her driveway a crazy maniac was speeding on his motorcycle hit the side of her car & died immediately...please prayer for her she is the kindest person you would ever meet...

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-03-10 04:51 AM
In response to pjangel

Oh Pam, that is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that! Everyone, be careful! Labour day is stressing me out this year because the day after that my oldest starts school. I am more nervous than he is!! Ahh!

I just updated my wish list with a few more things since I haven't done that in awhile. Maybe it will help my pal - I don't know!

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to Rusha

good morning

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010

I just went shopping at M's because they had bakets for 40% off and I just am redoing my sb room....I shopped for my pal, too.

Apparently, my shopping arm is not hurting!

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

Pam, that is sure to be traumatising. Hope she feels okay.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rahulsmom

Thanks everyone for caring about this lady...she is such a sweetheart..

Made 2 more cards today off to make some more.....

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-04-10 03:06 AM
In response to pjangel

I am card making today, if the kids will cooperate! Organized my craft area last night so that will help!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Rusha

Well my girlfriend came over yesterday & we made some more cards & today we are going to a card class....

Well the insurance company is still dickering us around...so I got a few estimates for them & they were not happy about $10k for my kitchen & $5k to get the whole house inside painted, another $1600 for the floor... you should see how they finally found someone to come in this week to give me an estimate...they are trying to match up my cupboards...yes thats right they are trying to give me partial replacement...that will bring down the value of my house when I go to sell it...would you buy a house who's cabinets may or may not match come on people...

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to pjangel

Pam I really wish everything works out well for you.

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to rahulsmom

hello ladies..I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Well I jsut got back from my card glass already posted the 4 new cards...and I am so proud of myself I didn't buy alot only $31...had a great time, my girlfriend is new to this & sepnt alot of money 14 copic markers etc...but she loved the class

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-04-10 03:13 PM
In response to pjangel

Markers are so awesome! So what did you buy?

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to Rusha

I am not good at shading inside images & so I scared of buying the copic markers.

Btw my director brought in a craft sewing machine which is from Provo craft. She said no one was using it & since I was a scrapbooker I might know what to do with it. Has anyone used it, I know it has instructions & came with extra needles & bobbins but how do I use it? I am not a stitching person but would like to start with this one.

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to rahulsmom

Pam, I hope things get easier for you soon....I would not want a house without matching cabinets.

Deepa, I have no idea, but what a way to get to try....Congratualtions!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rahulsmom

I bought 1 copic marker & 1 glitter lipstick pen & 2 stamps....can you believe that but I spent so much at HL the day before 50% off all wood mounted stamps bought about 6 there & stuff for my pal....it was an expensive week....then we went to Target to get a hot plate & toaster oven so we can cook....still no stove waiting for insurance company to give us a figure on what the damage is to my house from fire....

I was afraid of copics too but they are not as bad as you think...play around with them & you will enjoy them

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to pjangel

Good morning ladies..I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie

I know about the Copic's. I started buying them last year. I have about 40 or so. They are expensive but they are good.
Would love to take a class on using them but, I live to far from places that offer classes on them.

Pam ~ LOVE your new cards from the card class. My favorite is the Trees, love the embossed paper too. Sorry, to hear about your son-in-law's grandmother that is so sad. Good Luck with the Insurance Company. I am having to deal with the car insurance co. that my daughter has trying to get them to pay for the the ER visit and the follow up with my doctor.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and A safe Labor Day weekend. I am working tomorrow so I can comp. my time for a later day when I go see my father or my daughter. Stay Safe

Edited by scrappiepammie on 09-05-10 07:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to rahulsmom

jci

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to bluucaca

Happy Labor Day all...hope you are enjoying your last day before the kids go back to school....

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 09-06-10 06:43 AM
In response to pjangel

jci

Today I am working on some halloween cards for another swap so hopefully I can finish 8 today....

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to pjangel

hello everyone, hope you all have a safe holiday.
we are doing dinner here, for two reasons.
one i have to tell you all i feel great.
they put me in the hospital last week, just one day. they drained out the fluid, they filled aquart jar with it. but he said it looks good to him. now have to gain some weight, to skinny.

pam i am so sorry to hear about your m-i-l. that is so sad, and i am sure he is going through a lot right now to have seen that happen, she is in my prayers.
how about you are you feeling better, and how is the house comming along.
those insurance companies sure take there good old time.
have a wonderful labor day. keep safe. god bless and love joan

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife

good morning everyone!

Joan so glad you are doing well!

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma

hi vicki, thank you so much. it was the power of prayer i think.
god bless all who prayed for me. and sent me cards. now i a feeling better i haveto get thank you cards made. just hope i remember how. he,he, god bless you hugs, joan

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Hi girls! .......Just got back from our alaskan cruise this morning ........AMAZING trip!

I returned to find a fabulous pkg waiting for me! ....I have been truly spoiled!!! .......and my pal made me the 2 ost gorgeous cards I have ever seen!!!!!!! .......I will post a pic later ......my camera memory card is still full of the nearly 500 pics we took on vacation

Im all caught up on chatter

Joan so glad you are feeling better!

Deepa I cant imagine 18 3yr olds!

Pam so sorry to hear all that your sil grandma has been through!

yay for all the fun shopping everyone! ......I picked up a few scrappy things on my trip ........and they had 5 scrappin sessions on the ship where we got 5 diff make n take kits to scrap our cruise pics! .....cant wait to get busy on those!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-07-10 08:26 AM

MICHELLE! You're back! I didn't know that it was a CROP AND CRUISE. Now I really hate you. HAHAHAHAHAH! Just kidding!! Hope you had a great time!

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to Rusha

Hi Michelle! So glad you had a wonderful time!

Good Morning

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

So Michelle who was your secret sis who sent u the goodies?

scrappy grandma
Angel
scrappy grandma
In response to rahulsmom

hello everyone.
i am so excited. i got th results of the test they took. and they all came back negative.
no cancer. yay.
i say nothing but the power of prayer works.
god bless you all.
almost finished my s pals gift. can't wait to send it.love joan

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

So glad to here your test came back Negative. Congrats on being cancer free!

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-08-10 01:42 AM
In response to Drayia

That is such WONDERFUL news Joan! I am so pleased for you! xoxox

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to Rusha

Joan that is wonderful news

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Joan I am so happy for you, maybe now you can get back to normal.

Melissa that trip sounds awesome, all that free stuff. I luv make n takes...

so has anyone else mailed out their package remember to send me a pm when you mailed it out & Melissa I will note that you received your package...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to rahulsmom

• rahulsmom Said:
So Michelle who was your secret sis who sent u the goodies?

ummmmmmmm ......I dont know lol .......I guess you guys know each other by address but there was no name ..... but whoever it is was VERY generous with me!!!! .......here are a couple pics

flowers, 2 stickles, metal embellies, lace and fringe, 3x3 chipboard mini book & BG olivia 6x6 stack!!!!

goodies from secret sisters swap By Melissadam

and these 2 GORGEOUS cards!

cards from secret sisters swap By Melissadam

Thank you, thank you, thank you my secret sister!!!!

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 09-08-10 05:26 AM

I can't wait for my package!!

Edited by rubyc on 09-08-10 05:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rubyc

Melissa I believe rubyc was your secret pal

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-08-10 12:06 PM
In response to pjangel

I am planning on mailing tomorrow, I went to the post office today but was closed due to a power outage!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Melissa I believe rubyc was your secret pal

Ok thanks!

ruby you sent a wonderful pkg! Thank you so much!!!!

I need one more thing for my pkg then I can send it out!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I have some stuff for my pal, need to get more..

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to pjangel

My package just went out

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom
In response to bluucaca

Wow u gals are really fast. Let me admit to you, I have not started & will be a little slow this time round. So whoever has me, I will send your package before the due date but it may not be tooo early.....coz actually I am expecting my 2nd child due in March. I get tired way too early & after coming home, cooking & my son's homework is a little draining. I do plan to go on Friday & do some shopping.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to rahulsmom

Deepa congrats....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Congrats ...I too will be sending out later then I wanted. Will post it after the 21. Normally I like to get it out by second week. I hate August begining of September and all the back to school supplies, shopping it eats up all my scrappy money

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-08-10 04:40 PM
In response to Drayia

DEEPA! Congratulations to you! That is very exciting news! I know what it is like to be pregnant and tired, phew! I hope you get some rest soon! xo

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Rusha

Congratulations Deepa!!!

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 09-08-10 06:24 PM

I hope you weren't disappointed in what I sent you. I looked @ many places trying to find that BG Olivia stack, and those flowers will look awesome in any card using that stack..

Enjoy

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to rubyc

definitely not disappointed! Thrilled as a matter of fact! ......and yes those flowers are perfect!!!! Thanks again!!!!

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to rubyc

Congratulations, Deepa!

I will be sending to my pal soon, hopefully Friday.

rahulsmom
Angel
rahulsmom

Thank you everyone.

navseawife
Mayor
navseawife
In response to rahulsmom

WOW Deepa congrats to you and your family!!!

Good ladies

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

morning ladies...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to pjangel

good morning! ..... jci

Rusha
Rusha 
Diva
Rusha
  • Rusha on 09-09-10 04:29 AM

Morning! I have a friend coming over to make cards this morning. My tummy is all in knots wondering how my little man will do today for his first full day of school....

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Rusha

boy rusha do I understand how you are feeling! ......my DD is now a teacher but I still worried that her first day would be good! lol .....and I was very upset that we were on vacation and couldnt take pics!

Page 2 of 27 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics