Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: New trend you LOVE???        (Topic#1541237)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to shae516

Okay, I'm only on page 2, but "Santa" would like to thank everyone who mentioned Sew Easy (and provided blog links) for all the favors I'm trying to establish to get them for Christmas!

Now, back to reading......

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
Okay, I'm only on page 2, but "Santa" would like to thank everyone who mentioned Sew Easy (and provided blog links) for all the favors I'm trying to establish to get them for Christmas!

Now, back to reading......

lol!! Sew easy is going to be on a lot of our wish list When I saw the CHA link I had to add them to my Blog, I just can't wait!!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to ShaylaCreations

What is the Sew Easy that everyone is talking about?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Seaexplore

• seaexplore Said:
I wanna try stick pins- I've got all the stuff since I make jewlery. Might need to get some longer head pins tho.

Holly- those beads you put between the other beads, are you ready for this one? They're called "spacer beads". Serious.

Um, I'm currently loving SCAL and my cricut. Trying to find reasons to use them.

ummmmmmmm yeah, another one I shoulda seen coming

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

I'm also starting to go cricut cart crazy lately for a year and a half I had like 4 of the carts,,,,,,,suddenly, I have like TEN! I think they came out with a few great ones lately

Someone suggested I might like a cart called FRENCH MANOR since I like the Heritage one,,,,,,

but you can't buy it in stores, it's a circle exclusive, and EBAY wants 140 BUCKS for it!!!! No thanks, LOL.

Caitlynsmommy
Veteran
Caitlynsmommy

Holly French Manor is going to be high for a LONG time! I dont have , not a member of the circle but I know LOTS who are selling to make up the money for joining. Silly I think but hey to each their own!

I also love the new trend/style of School things in scrapping (rulers, lined papers, apples, backpacks etc)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Caitlynsmommy

Well, it kinda makes sense to me,,,,if you sign up and spend several hundred dollars to be in the club and get the 4 or 5 carts per year that are included,,,and then you don't LIKE one or more of them, I guess it makes sense to sell them,,,,but there is NO FREAKING WAY I am paying that much! Summer in Paris has similar furniture, and it's a 25.00 cart,,,and serenade has birdhouses, another 25.00 cart,,,,there's not THAT many images on there that I love that are extraordinarily different than ones you can find on other carts,,,,,so no freaking way

Edited by CommaHolly on 08-23-10 03:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

The new "trend" that I have gotten into is so simple yet I loveee the way it looks.

Doodling around my journaling strips.

Thanks to Sarah..I snagged the idea from her =)

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I do not know if I am a trendy scrapper or just "catching up" with old trends. But I enjoy learning new (to me) techniques.

trends I like...
Dress forms: have not used one on a LO, yet...but they are so cute on bridal shower invitations (same with corsettes)
Border and Punch around the page
All the tools that MS puts out, esp the screw punch, punches, and score board.
BLING, but not just the plastic bling...I like using Swarovski crystals on thisgs. They are pretty costly for scrapping but I always seem to have some odd number left over from wedding stuff....LOVE crystals.
Fussy cuts, cutting elements out of PP and using pop dots to give depth. LOVE that and use it alot.

Tiffany

Smashley
Idol
Smashley

• CommaHolly Said:
I'm also starting to go cricut cart crazy lately for a year and a half I had like 4 of the carts,,,,,,,suddenly, I have like TEN! I think they came out with a few great ones lately

Someone suggested I might like a cart called FRENCH MANOR since I like the Heritage one,,,,,,

but you can't buy it in stores, it's a circle exclusive, and EBAY wants 140 BUCKS for it!!!! No thanks, LOL.

I wish carts weren't so expensive. I've had my Cricut for 2 years and I only have 4 carts. They have come out with some really cute ones lately, but I can't justify spending $60 or $80 on one. Well, let me re-phrase. I can justify it, DH just doesn't agree with my reasoning. LOL

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

• hotroding scrapbooker Said:

I have pictures up on this page of my blog
http://shaylacreations.blogspot.com/2010/07/cha-summer-...

they are piercers for hand sewing and they have a bunch of designs.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

• ShaylaCreations Said:

I've never seen these before. Certainly a neat idea. I would probably sew on layouts more if I had these tools. Where do they sell them?

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

• ShaylaCreations Said:

I've never seen these before. Certainly a neat idea. I would probably sew on layouts more if I had these tools. Where do they sell them?

Well I found out they are not coming out till November or so.. Not sure where they will sell them, I am hoping They get them here.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

They look pretty sweet to me! I hope it will actually make it SEW EASY!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

I wish carts weren't so expensive. I've had my Cricut for 2 years and I only have 4 carts. They have come out with some really cute ones lately, but I can't justify spending $60 or $80 on one. Well, let me re-phrase. I can justify it, DH just doesn't agree with my reasoning. LOL

I've NEVER spent more than 33 bucks for a cart! They go on sale, I buy them on Evilbay, whatever, but I REFUSE to spend that much! I just got paper doll dress up for 22.00, Home Accents for 12 bucks and Heritage for 19.50, and Summer in Paris for 11 bucks!

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser

My Cricut is still new, so I'm still having fun using it and collecting cartridges for it.
I like using bling (but I'm not very good at it).
And I'm liking the different border punches and am working on ways to get more of the cuts in my LO's.
I'm kind of "meh" about most of the brand new trends -- I'm just a scrappy stick in the mud.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to meezerpleaser

Holly - PDDU and EDPD are carts with a lot of bang for the buck. I have used many of the accessories, they just come in so handy.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to scrap4brains

I'm adding cigar boxes to the list.

I love the ones that I have seen!

Now I just need to find some!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Feathers too!

A new trend that I hope & predict will explode by the Fall!

Diamond Events by Tiffany
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I'm adding cigar boxes to the list.

I love the ones that I have seen!

Now I just need to find some!

We used to alter cigar boxes when we were kids... I have a pretty good collection of some very nice boxes that DH has been saving. I guess I will not complain about his cigar smoke...LOL. He actually smokes outside, and not often, so really no need to complain.

Tiffany

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to KellyCali

I think that sew easy thing looks good. Has anyone every tried using a tracing wheel for the same purpose?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I'm adding staples to my faves!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to tinadn

Whomever it was that was looking for Jenni Bowlin stuff - AC Moore has it. They've got the calendar cards, bingo cards, journaling spots, buttons, stick pins, alpha stickers, and the small 4x4 die cut papers. You can use a coupon to get them!

I love border punches and have acquired quite a few.

Also love stick pins, although I have never made any of my own.

One of my fave things to do is scrounge for buttons, lace and cool notions in antique stores.

I love charms and flower soft. And, of course, my copics.

Veteran
In response to siameseplease

For all you 'stick pinners' do you attach anything to the point once you have stuck the pin into your layout?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to SunnyAB

Yeah, mine have an earring back on the point.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley

• CommaHolly Said:
  • Smashley Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

I've NEVER spent more than 33 bucks for a cart! They go on sale, I buy them on Evilbay, whatever, but I REFUSE to spend that much! I just got paper doll dress up for 22.00, Home Accents for 12 bucks and Heritage for 19.50, and Summer in Paris for 11 bucks!

WHAT?!?! I'm going to have to check out Evilbay! And now I'm sad that I don't have more carts since I can apparently find them on the cheap.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • Smashley Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

WHAT?!?! I'm going to have to check out Evilbay! And now I'm sad that I don't have more carts since I can apparently find them on the cheap.

Try Paper Crafting Pro too, cheap carts, good service, and a great wasy to stock up on all the must-haves! Free 2 day trial should be enough to get you started!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to ScrappyMama6

I will look there as well! I need some cool carts!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to ScrappyMama6

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tips, ladies!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Smashley

I love this forum! I've just started frequent-ing this site and love the gallery and perusing the threads. Thought I'd finally join in...

I love my cricut and gypsy! Evil-bay and paper crafting pro are great sources for cheap cartriges, I haven't spent more than $26 on a cartridge and FYI - so many offer free shipping so if the seller doesn't offer free shipping, find one that does because 95% of them do. I also love customcrops.com. They have a few on clearance right now - Opposites attract for $17!

I just ordered distress inks, I love the look so I'm going to give it a try. Along with distress paper, going to dive right in and see what happens.

I'm trying to get away from what some call "brady bunch" pages, I'm a very linear person so I'm trying my hardest to mix it up a bit and step outside by box. LOVE the gallery for that and reading all tips & techniques.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • Smashley Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Extra tip I got from someone else: If you're going to go EB for a cart, your best bet for success may be early in the morning. There's less site traffic then. I'm not fast on the click so I found the tip helpful.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to MommaSaid

I'm so worn out on the whole Cricut thing...I'm all Cricut-ed out. I think of selling mine occasionally.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Penny Lane

ORLY? Hmmmm. I wouldn't! I am loving mine. I am gonna kill it with Grungeboard though! LOL!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Manda_K

I used my Cricut for the second time day. I took dd to a playdate and the mommy and I scrapped. I cut 2 titles and some flowers. I am in love. My friend cut 3 titles and a monogram for the front of her album. She said she's gonna buy one, too. Anyway....

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to lisymarie

I LOVE my Cricut!! I am really getting into border punches too. I have liked them for a long time but I am too cheap to shell out the $$. I just got 3 new ones at TJ Maxx of all places! I never knew they carried scrappy stuff! I got 2 MS ones and a EK Success, for $4 each! I am so excited!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to crazycricut

I don't put anything on the tips of my pins, the head pins I use don't have pointy tips, and I clip them off if they're too long,,,

Thanks for the tip on paper crafting pro!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

you have to PAY to belong to Paper Crafting Pro???

TEN BUCKS a month? So even before I buy ANYTHING I have to spend 120 bucks?? I'm not sure it's worth it, myself,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to MommaSaid

[quote=MommaSaid][quote=S mashley][quote=CommaHolly ][quote=Smashley][quote=C ommaHolly]I'm also starting to go cricut cart crazy lately for a year and a half I had like 4 of the carts,,,,,,,suddenly, I have like TEN! I think they came out with a few great ones lately

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Extra tip I got from someone else: If you're going to go EB for a cart, your best bet for success may be early in the morning. There's less site traffic then. I'm not fast on the click so I found the tip helpful.
[/quote]

Or the middle of the night which is when I get most of my really good deals!

OTOH, I accidentally bid 31.00 instead of 13.00 for a cart in the middle of the night last night,,,,,,I won it,,,,,,,,,for 19.87, NOT the 13 bucks I was willing to spend but oh, well, it could have been worse,,,,I got the Winter Woodland cart,,,,I hope I like it for 20 bucks

New Kid On the Block
In response to madmatter

I love Copic Sketch markers and airbrush system. I wish I could use them better.

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to tmurnan

Cricut needs to come out with a Borders cart.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lisymarie

Cricut needs more carts that aren't cartoony.

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple

A border cart would be so awesome! Think of not having to buy and store so many border punches!!!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

• CommaHolly Said:

Or aren't so "birds, flowers and trees" - aka foo foo or fru fru, can never get that right. Is it foo foo or fru fru?

They have the capability to do come real cool designs. Oh well, the markets dictates.

Caitlynsmommy
Veteran
Caitlynsmommy
In response to KellyCali

Holly have you looked at or have Sentimentals Cricut Cart? If you like Heritage you may like that one too. Just a suggestion.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Caitlynsmommy

I'm going to have to figure out which carts I really want and get my booty on EB!! It would be awesome if I could get 3 carts for $60 as opposed to ONE cart for $60! They have come out with some really cute card cartridges that I'd like to get my hands and pps on.

I also LOVE my Cricut! I wish I had the bigger one, but my baby bug works for what I need. I just had to replace my blade for the first time and I've had it for 2 years! And I use it pretty regularly.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Smashley

I've gotten all my carts off there- I have 4 all for less than $90 total! And a friend gave me the 5th because she had an extra. I also bought SCAL so I don't need to buy any carts for a while. The ones I have are- Create a Critter, Mini Monsters, Robotz, Life's a Beach, and Summer Vacation. I don't do cute. Well, the critters are KINDA cute but I like them.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SCAL! It's awesome! I used it to trace a pattern the other day and it worked FABULOUSLY!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Or aren't so "birds, flowers and trees" - aka foo foo or fru fru, can never get that right. Is it foo foo or fru fru?

They have the capability to do come real cool designs. Oh well, the markets dictates.

Yes and Yes! I avoid a lot of cartridges because they are too cartoony or birds, flowers, trees or too old-fashioned. There is a need for heritage and some cartoons but instead of a whole Spongebob cartridge - I mean how many spongebob pages are you actually going to do - they should have just a Nickelodeon or Disney one with a lot of characters but maybe it has to with licensing? I keep thinking I want the two Paper doll cartridges but I don't think I have the patience for all of the layers.

A borders cartridge would be great, although with my Gypsy I could probably create some, I guess I need to sit down with that toy and really figure out how to use it to the fullest potential instead of just using the fonts.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to pugs223

I would LOVE a border cart!! I also really want a holiday one to help me with my cards this year.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Smashley

I got MTC and I LOVE it!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to lisymarie

• lisymarie Said:
Cricut needs to come out with a Borders cart.

A borders cart is a fantastic idea! You should email them that idea.

I order carts off of various sites. Someone always has a sale. I've never paid more than $25 including shipping.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to Manda_K

• Manda_K Said:
I got MTC and I LOVE it!!!

Ok...due to my slowness...what's MTC? LOL

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Smashley

I wonder if I emailed them the borders cart idea and they used it if they send it to me free? LOL, doubt it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lisymarie

I usually draw in the very small details on the Paper Dolls carts.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
  • fatwhippet Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Yes and Yes! I avoid a lot of cartridges because they are too cartoony or birds, flowers, trees or too old-fashioned. There is a need for heritage and some cartoons but instead of a whole Spongebob cartridge - I mean how many spongebob pages are you actually going to do - they should have just a Nickelodeon or Disney one with a lot of characters but maybe it has to with licensing? I keep thinking I want the two Paper doll cartridges but I don't think I have the patience for all of the layers.

A borders cartridge would be great, although with my Gypsy I could probably create some, I guess I need to sit down with that toy and really figure out how to use it to the fullest potential instead of just using the fonts.

Overall, I agree that I can't imagine how much SpongeBob one could possibly need to create to justify it's own cart. BUT, my best guess is that they expected people to do more than just scrap pages with these images. Perhaps they were thinking birthday decorations or using vinyl and creating bedroom decor or puppets for the kids to create their own stories....

I really do get the same thought, looking at some carts. How much could one person create to justify this?! I think the bigger picture was that they wanted to provide overall crafty adaptability.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

MTC = make the cut sorta like SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) you can download any image or font and import it and cut it! SWEET!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to MommaSaid

And since we're talking Cricut a bit, I think I need to find the Cricut threads because I got a little too excited to see that HL had a slew of Tim Hotlz stuff, including the grunge paper. Before I put that in my Cricut, I want to know if I need to invest in the deep-cutting blade first.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to MommaSaid

I got a deep cut blade and yes, it works. I am going to get a 60 degree blade though, I have heard that it works great!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
  • pugs223 Said:
  • fatwhippet Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Overall, I agree that I can't imagine how much SpongeBob one could possibly need to create to justify it's own cart. BUT, my best guess is that they expected people to do more than just scrap pages with these images. Perhaps they were thinking birthday decorations or using vinyl and creating bedroom decor or puppets for the kids to create their own stories....

I really do get the same thought, looking at some carts. How much could one person create to justify this?! I think the bigger picture was that they wanted to provide overall crafty adaptability.

Very good point, I guess I'm always looking at things from a scrap point of view since that's the only crafty thing I do. Even so, I would love to buy a Nickleodeon cartridge with a lot of characters or a Pixar one but just can't buy one with only Spongebob or only Cars characters, as much as I love both. But that's just me.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to pugs223

Pugs223, I'm TOTALLY with you on that one!

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to MommaSaid

I totally agree...I just can't see making birthday party decorations or favors when they are fairly cheap and just get thrown away anyway! And besides would you want several Sponge Bob parties. Just not worth it to buy those for me either.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to purpledurple

I have to laugh with whomever said they had too many "heritage" type carts,,,,,I wish they had MORE!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on "Sentimentals",,,I'll have to check it out!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I liked Sentimentals, but most of the images I like are very similar to images I've already GOT on other carts,,,,I swear they overlap and split things that should go together over several carts just to make you buy more carts! Very business savvy! geesh!

Pickledplum981
Veteran
Pickledplum981
In response to randasue

• randasue Said:

• Pickledplum981 Said:
Oooh and my new favorite trend that I just discovered is some lil bling called dew drops. I never heard of them before and my LSS had some and they come in the cutest little bottles and I want all the colors now

i guess that some things that are new now in some areas of the country are old in others. i discovered dew drops about 2 years ago, and i love them. there were also some items sold in the floral crafting department that looked a little like them, but they were discontinued and some of us bought big bags and swapped around on here. you might could post on the swaps and see if anyone still has some they might want to swap.

for me the latest new thing is the Crafters Companion Templates...you can use them for tracing around and cutting out papers for different shapes, or doodle with them, or use them with glimmer mist. and glimmer mist is new to me, but i am frustrated because i made my own from tutorials, and they worked at first, then they stopped up and i can't get them to work! so i am going to try some canned air like you use to clean your keyboard, like someone here suggested...i hope it works!

i have sewed by hand on some layouts, but i've got a lo i want to sew on the machine...but my dd has my machine and i need to get it back!

here is a layout i made with dew drops. (also known as skittles)
You Have Your Mother's Eyes By Randasue

I'm in jersey and we're behind in everything haha.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Pickledplum981

I haven't bought a lot of the newer Cricut carts because I agree about the repetition.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley

OH - we were talking about a border cart yesterday. Well, about wanting one anyway. I went to M's on my lunch break and some of the carts actually have a border feature on them. Of course I don't remember exactly which ones, but some of them do!

So DH asks me last night if he could get an XBOX. We already have a Wii and a PS3. So I told him if he gets me a Cricut Expression he can have his video game. I think he's considering it!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
OH - we were talking about a border cart yesterday. Well, about wanting one anyway. I went to M's on my lunch break and some of the carts actually have a border feature on them. Of course I don't remember exactly which ones, but some of them do!

So DH asks me last night if he could get an XBOX. We already have a Wii and a PS3. So I told him if he gets me a Cricut Expression he can have his video game. I think he's considering it!!

You are right some of them do have a border feature but I don't recall any being like the loops/lacy/fancy borders. I might be wrong though, thanks for pointing that out. I think an Expression for an XBOX is a great idea! And then everytime he buys a game, you get a cartridge - or two!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to pugs223

The borders on the Cricut carts won't cut like the punches. Most of them are only 5 or 6 inches, but you can double them up with DS. I sometimes use the scallop or grass characters that way.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

I used my mickey cart for my sons room It's been that way for a year now, I used some of my left over vinyl and cut out his name in mickey ears. I've also made him bday cards with it and cupcake toppers (the face on a pick) I have used the mickey carts for a swap (disney group), I am going to use it for our Disney vacation book, and even made some and let my kids play with them. I got it for 20$ and I totally think it was worth it. Of course my oldest wanted me to buy the disney cars cart but I couldn't justify it since we already spent the money on the decals, plus he has liked it for 4 years now so I am thinking he might want a change and I hate to buy a full cart with nothing but cars for 60$$!! I agree they should mix all the cartoons,by channel (disney, nick, pbs) I would buy that!!

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
  • Smashley Said:

You are right some of them do have a border feature but I don't recall any being like the loops/lacy/fancy borders. I might be wrong though, thanks for pointing that out. I think an Expression for an XBOX is a great idea! And then everytime he buys a game, you get a cartridge - or two!

I also don't remember seeing any loopy or fancy borders. But I think people that have SCAL or something like that could download a fancy border...? I don't have it so I'm not sure how it works.

Oh - good idea on the game for a cart!!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Smashley

FYI, a deal-a-day site has one of the Paper Dolls carts today. another has a set of Copics. PM if you want to know which sites.

I finally used my Big Bite for the first time, so I think I'm going to be into eyelets again. Oh, and if you buy one, the English instructions are on the pale blue cardboard insert in white lettering. Nearly impossible to read. I went to the website and downloaded the pdf instructions.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to lisymarie

• lisymarie Said:
FYI, a deal-a-day site has one of the Paper Dolls carts today. another has a set of Copics. PM if you want to know which sites.

I finally used my Big Bite for the first time, so I think I'm going to be into eyelets again. Oh, and if you buy one, the English instructions are on the pale blue cardboard insert in white lettering. Nearly impossible to read. I went to the website and downloaded the pdf instructions.

I had to do the same thing when I got my Big Bite. I got a headache trying to read those directions!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to Smashley

Yea, I don't know what they were thinking making the directions like that. UGH.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lisymarie

It killed me that you had to practically KILL yourself to get TO the English directions, but other languages came right out of the package geesh,,,,,if it was a foreign product, I'd understand, but really?????? eyeroll.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics