Page 1 of 121 
Username Post: closed        (Topic#1541467)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Edited by melissadam on 02-22-11 04:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

wonder how long it will take us to get to 1000 pages???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

how long did it take the last thread?? I hope Susy and Mayra know to come over here

latina43
Expert
latina43

wow 1000....i really want to go to a crop night! i went last month but it seems like if i dont go to one i dont do any scrapping! i wish i had more time but with this schedule i am all over the place!

latina43
Expert
latina43
In response to latina43

i found you lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

Hi Mayra!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

it took over a year ......july 19 I started the other one .......our first thread wasnt nearly that long .......we started having issues much sooner ...oh well we will see how this one goes!

glad you found us! .......since I posted the link we shouldnt lose anyone!

latina43
Expert
latina43

Hi holly, Hi Mich....
i love these smilies lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to latina43

I love the smilies too!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

the smilies are the second best thing about sb.com!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

it is so gross and gray here today!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

its been grey here for a couple days ....today we have sun! YAY!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

it's done nothing but rain here for a week! Today it's supposed to clear up and be cooler! It's already cooler out there!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

morning! whats everyone up to today? i am hoping for a less crazy day at work. lol.. its just been nuts!

michelle.. tell us a little bout your trip. like when u leave and where r u leaving from...what will you do on the cruise.. stuff like that.

latina43
Expert
latina43

where do you ladies live? i live in sunny ole california in the central valley where is always hot here.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris!

we fly to Vancouver on sun .......we stop in 3 ports ......Icy strait, Juneau, & Ketchikan .....we are taking 2 shore excursions .....whale watching in Juneau and wilderness exploration in Ketchican ........the weather is supposed to be highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s ........it should be wonderful!

we return to vancouver sept 5 and are staying overnight ..........return home on the 6th

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I live in Michigan ..........20 miles north of Detroit

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to latina43

I live halfway between Tampa and Orlando in not so sunny at the moment Florida

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

no need to remind you to take tons of pics I am sure

latina43
Expert
latina43

wow...you ladies are in the east coast...while i am stuck in the west coast lol...there is so many more scrappers in the east coast than here in the west coast....

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

hehe ......are you kidding Im already planning pages!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

woo hoo ....already on page 2!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

omygosh michelle.. your trip sounds wonderful!!!! what other cruises have you been on?

i live in oklahoma.. close-ish to tulsa.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

our first cruise was in 2003 ......our family went to cozumel & costa maya for Christmas .......then in 2005 we went to the bahamas for Mels senior trip .......in 2008 my parents took me on a cruise to cozumel again ......I LOVE cruises!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

wow! that is aamazing!!! when youre on the cruise does it even feel like a boat?

oh.. just realized the time, i better get going. talk to yall later on. have a fun day!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

Hey, we moved! LOL

I'm down one day and you ladies chatted us into a new thread!!!

Welcome back, Lisa. Glad DS is doing better.

I am not feeling well at all. I think it's allergies. My head has been pounding for 2 days now. And DD just broke my heart yesterday...she is so lonely and wants a friend so bad. I told her it's only been 2 days to give it time...but it was like someone stabbing me in the heart last night. She just broke down. Any prayers you all could send up would be so greatly appreciated. I want so much for her to have some friends that she can do things with, talk to, chat about clothes and boys...

Michelle, I LOVE Basic Gray I'm so jealous!

Off to take DS to school. I'll try to get back on later but the computer hurts my eyes

Talk to you later.

Kim

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

Hi kim .....hope you feel better ......poor dd .....she will make friends ......but I know what you mean about it breaking your heart! ....unfortunately all you can do is be there to hold her when she breaks down and reassure her that it will get better! .....sending prayers your way!

I feel like carp today too .....killer cramps and grumpy .....glad my day to work got changed to tomorrow ........oh and I forgot to tell you ....the gal who was training with me already quit! .....the manager said I scared her off

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

I'm on the west coast.Why I stay up so late.

I gotta question,just not sure how to word it....

Ohh and a GASP Martha Stewart one...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to miniscraper

whats your question mini?

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

The Martha punhes that come 2 in a box corner and bordeer...what sxze of paper do u use so the whole pattren will punch???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

in the box there should be an instruction sheet .......it will tell you what size papers will work for the all around the page punches

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Really?Do you have any?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yes .......if you need a copy pm me you email and i will scan it and email it to you

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

pmd you.

lstory 
Mayor

I started writing a reply to Kim, then left the house for six hours, so I'll try again!

Kim, I totally feel your pain about your daughter. It's soooo stressful watching them be upset. When we were house-hunting I was determined not to move out of the school district because we moved a lot when I was a kid and it definitely had a negative impact on me and I didn't want that to happen to dd. Meanwhile, two of her closest friends moved this summer - one to Florida and one about an hour away. I feel somewhat betrayed by fate - we stay put and friends around us leave. You know she'll be fine in a month or two, but it's hard to convince a child of that fact.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Mini, you're gonna get addicted pdq to those punch combos! Would you believe the first few ones they released didn't come with the instruction sheet? I was near homicidal trying to figure it out last year.

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Oh, and Kim, my stepmother has horrible headaches every August in Texas, and her doctor said she's far from alone. It has to do with the cedar, I think. They always try to work their schedules so they're away for the whole month. Anyhow, in addition to headache medicine, you might want to try a zyrtec or claritin once a day for a few days to see if that helps.

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

Hi Lisa!

I made linguini with meat sauce for dinner .....whats everyone else having?

lstory 
Mayor

Probably leftovers... I'm uninspired and headachey myself (waited too late to drink my coffee).

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

UGH ......hate headaches! .....fortunately I had meat sauce in the freezer! ....so technically we had leftovers too

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. dh is cooking pasta and sauce with italian sausage in it. yummmmm!

work was hectic again today, but payroll is done and now we have a few days to clean things up to get ready for next payroll.. much less pressure. yay!

i need to see if i can get some kind of allergy med from my doc.. i get headaches and face aches all the time... seems worse this time of year. my sis in law takes something called poly-hist.. she swears by it. i just dont want to go to the doc again for anything. lol

oooh.. supper is ready, back soon.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

hi cris!

i decided to spend some time with bob since we've been like 2 ships passing in the night lately! ......and I cleaned the kitchen!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

thank you for the email Michelle,spending more money!!!grrrr

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

.......always glad to help a friend!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

evening,,,

Mich, I am with you tonight, I am grumpy and I can feel the cramps starting although the Sea Hag isn't here yet,,,I have a sore throat and I feel like crud.

However, I do have some possible good news. Maybe. Late Girl Junior that we just hired, is leaving,,she got a better job, go figure. I asked for her hours instead of mine,,,,Its another day per week, which I really need right now, AND it's days,,,,,,,AND I get to be Late Girl's REPLACEMENT on Wed and Thurs. which means I wouldn't have to deal with late girl anymore! I'm hoping for it, because these nights are killing me,,,and I can tell you what, if they don't give it to me, I am NOT going to be a very happy camper! It's EASIER to hire for days, so it wouldn't shock me if they kept me where I am and hired someone new for days, but I tell you, I won't do them another favor if that's the case,,,,,I am hopeful, however.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OK, Mich, where the heck are you??? every othger bleepin morning you're up at dawn but TODAY,,,,,,NOOOOOOOOO TODAY you sleep late

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my friend got her album yesterday but she hasn't PMd me and told me, and now I am terrified she hated it! realistically, I know that's probably not true, especially since I posted the first few pages before I went any furthr and she liked THOSE,,,,,

BUT,,,,,,I worry

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Im here now .....just moving slow today ......I hafta work tonight 7 - 10 ......and I need to start packing

I wonder if we lost susy?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Still not a 100%. Lisa, I think you may be on to something about these headaches. I told DH yesterday morning that this was not a typical headache and I hadn't had one in a while. After I read your comment I realized it might have been a very long while since I've had this. And nothing makes them go away.

Anyway, DD seems to have done better yesterday. She asked to sit with 2 girls from her english class and they talked with her and there was another girl from her class sorta looking for a place to sit and McKenna invited her to join them. Keep praying please, I hope she keeps that positive momentum going today.

Michelle, you are going to have so much fun on your trip!! We are going to miss you though.

Have a question for you...do you know if As sells the graphic 45 on the boardwalk in the 6x6 size? I know they have the 12x12 I really want the smaller size but I don't want to make the hour drive Monday (payday) if they don't sell that size. Of course my store may not have it but I think they all try and stock the same things.

Good morning Holly!

Cris, I'm sorry about your wound. I hope you can find out whats causing the problem. I didn't realize it has been almost a year.

Lisa, I'm so glad DS is doing better! Poor thing, what a terrible way to end his summer. And thanks for the encouraging words for my daughter. It's just so hard. With her Expressive Language delays it's just hard for her to over come. I'm trying to let go and let God use this for His glory...

I hope we didn't lose Susy. We seem to lose new people for some reason.

Hi, Mini!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Hi Kim .......sorry about the headaches

I work tonight so i will check on the graphic 45 ....they do try to have the same thing ion all the stores .....and if your store doesnt have it they will get it from another store for you!

just went and got a tour book for Vancouver since we have a day there at the end of our cruise!

soon will be going with Mel to help her finish up

I just LOVE being busy!!!

lstory 
Mayor

Kim if that's an hour drive each way, think of how much gas you're burning - gotta be 3-6 gallons, right? At a conservative $2.50 per gallon, you're spending $7.50 to $15 on gas just to get to As. That pretty much covers shipping from wherever you might order the 8x8 stack. (Two Veg has it for $10 right now.)

Holly, I have my fingers crossed for you! Now that your kids are grown, it doesn't seem like you need to do nights anymore for scheduling purposes, and that kind of back-and-forth sleeping switch is brutal on your mental and physical health.

Cris, why not try calling the doc and talking over the phone? He/she might be okay about calling in an allergy scrip without seeing you since you've been in plenty lately. It's not like you're asking for oxycontin or something like that.

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok .... and just that fast things change! ......I am now working 2 - 5 lol

lstory 
Mayor

I feel so silly! I just realized that yesterday, when I kept checking my Fave Topics to see if anyone was posting here, I was checking the old thread. I have to take that off my fave list. I just added this one.

Holly, I'm sure Tivi loves the album! Who wouldn't?

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Michelle, that seems like an easier shift when you're so jammed up with trip prep and all that.

Lisa

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lstory

I would much rather work only days .......of course I dont have that choice lol

I left the old thread on yesterday too ......had to keep reminding myself to scroll down .......but wanted to watch to see if anyone posted there too

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

The Dr's office just called..MRI was stable no need to come in whaooooooooooooooooooo......off to celebrate...buying more scrappy stuff...kidding getting a coffee...

lstory 
Mayor

Yay for good news! I'm going to have a slice of pizza to celebrate, if you don't mind.

Lisa

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to lstory

what kind?

lstory 
Mayor

Hawaiian. I know that makes some people cringe, but I love the combo of salty and sweet. Hey, if you can have ham with pineapple on a plate, why not on a slice of pizza? DH is always horrified, but I remind him about turkey and cranberry sauce, pork chops and applesauce, lamb chops and mint jelly, and on and on.

Lisa

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

Yayyyyyyyyyyy for good news, Mini-Lisa

DH is only working 4 days this week and 3 for the next few weeks,,,,,

seriously, how is a person supposed to pay their mortgage like this??? They keep saying "no double dip recession" but you can't prove it by me!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lstory

ok, this is WEIRD,,,,I KNOW I left a post, I even SAW my post, and now it's GONE!!! WTH??

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ghosting already???

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to lstory

I don't like sweet n salty,i tried them pretzel MnM's yucky.I personally like plain cheese or pep n cheese,I do have to watch the pizza and can't eat it cold much.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hiya!

mini.. soooo happy that you had good news on your mri!!

hi holly.. that sux about dh's hours getting cut.. hope it wont last long. did you find out anything about switching your job to days?

michelle.. how was work? what did you do today? any shopping?? lol

i went in late to work this morning. it was almost noon by the time i got there. i had a sinus headache sooo bad..i could barely keep my eyes open it hurt my face so bad. anyways.. im ok now, it started coming back but i took some more sinus pills...hoping to nip it in the bud.

whats everyone up to tonight? big brother is on and we have a double elimination so im on pins and needles waiting for my show to start. lol

oh i love love love pineapple on pizza!!! not so much the ham..just pineapple. yummmm.

hi lisa! i might try and call the doc tomorrow and see what he says.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to nuskrappa

Anybody know on the paper doll carts,which shoes would pass for baby booties/shoes?
Thanks

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

hi all! .....work today was training on the register ......alot to remember but once i start doing it Im sure I'll catch on quick!

Kime we have the grapic 45 on the boardwalk in 8x8

I got a rainbow today .....the 4 BG 6x6 from peachy!

at work I bought the new christmas BG 6x6 and some matching embellies to make some cards!

holly ....sorry about dh hrs

mini .....yay for good results! .....sorry i know nothing about the paperdoll carts

I LOVE hawaiian pizza (with no sauce) .....its really the only kind I eat

I also LOVE the pretzel M&Ms!!!!

ok I think thats everything!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi michelle!!! yay for scrappy shopping!!! lol that has the be the best job ever!! lol

ive never had pretzel m's.. gonna have to try those!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I feel like Im getting away with something working there

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

LOL i would feel like that too!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

now Im off til Sept 9 .......and thats actually a class for all staff to make the cards for the hero arts class we will be teaching!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

Hi, all!

Lisa, you are probably right about the gas vs s/h however there are few things to consider:

1. I have a 30% off coupon I want to use
2. I would have to actually WAIT for the paper to get here and I hate to wait...patients is not a virtue for me
3. If I don't actually GO TO the store how will I find all the other goodies I just know I'm going to need? LOL

Really, I have a friend who wants to go with me so I think we are going to go on Tues, which payday...I thought Monday was the 31st, oh well.

Thanks for the intel, Michelle!

Mini, CONGRATS on your MRI! I'm so happy for you.

As for pineapple ham pizza not my fav, but I will eat it.

Holly, that so sux about DH's hours. It would be so hard to work in that kind of environment when you have no control over that kind of thing. I guess the up side is at least they don't just lay them off. That would be even worse. Look on the bright side...maybe one of these hurricanes out there will help you out! LOL

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

kim how was dd's day today?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Her Texas allergies are starting to kick in so she has had a pretty bad sore throat all day but she ate with the 3 girls from yesterday and they talked. She said her throat hurt to talk too much but she explained that to them. We'll see how it continues. I've tried to get her find out where they live so we can invite them to the house maybe.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

thats a good idea! ....Im sure she would feel more comfortable opening up in her own environment

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Hey guys! Wow. Lost ya there for a sec. I'm catching up on the last few pages.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to bcblondie

Glad you found us susy!!!!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie
In response to lstory

Kim. I'm here! You won't lose me! So sorry you're feeling crappy. Allergies suck. And sorry your DD is so lonely. Praying for her. And you.

About headaches in general... I started getting waaay fewer once I quit coffee. I know that's pretty much impossible for some people though

Michelle I'm here I'm here!
Yay rainbows!
I love hawaiian too.

Holly sorry dh is a little low on work right now. My dh is taking a holiday tomorrow. Just cuz he has tons he's not gonna use anyways. Maybe he should take a sick day instead though cuz he's hacking up a lung.

Mini. I think I missed the post about your MRI but sounds like you got good news! I'm happy to hear that.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Hi Susy!!!!!

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

• Quote:

Yeah I need a GPS.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to bcblondie

• bcblondie Said:
  • Quote:

Yeah I need a GPS.

ahh sure Michelle can leave a paper trail of pp......lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• miniscraper Said:
  • bcblondie Said:
  • Quote:

Yeah I need a GPS.

ahh sure Michelle can leave a paper trail of pp......lol

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

you could..........

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Lol Michelle and her PP.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to bcblondie

like i should talk but...i will.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Hi Ladies,,,,,Crissy, how was BB??

Glad you found us Susy

Yeah, I'm trying to look on the bright side, Kim,,,,at least working 3 days a week pays for our health insurance,,,,,it's just a lot tighter than I like,,,I think we're going to have to dip into the savings to pay the car insurance and the mortgage this month but at least we HAVE some savings, although the amount we have isn't what I'd LIKE to have,,,,,If he got laid off, they only pay the health insurance for 3 weeks, and then we have to start writing checks for it,,,which pretty much blows away the unemployment,,,and we surely can't live on what I make My pay has always been the extras, maybe groceries,,,,,so at least they're not laying people off, and I KNOW they are trying hard NOT to, which is really awesome of them,,,,,every year it's slow in late summer, but this year it started early (May),,,,last year the slowness went to December, and I am praying it doesn't this year, cuz that would be half the year being slow instead of just a couple months,,,,but like DH said, we've made it this far,,,,,we'll make it,,,,we always do. We always put something away when it's good so we have it for the slow summer, but its been a long haul this time, and I just worry. Probably too much

Sea Hag,,,,,need I say more???? Ugh, cramps,,,,,,

The good news? I actually went to bed at 11pm and slept the whole bloody night!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

woo hoo Holly! yay for sleep! .....I slept 12 - 7!!!!!!!!

I have stuff to do today ........but most important is time in my scrappy room!!!! .......I havent made anything this week!!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

scrappy for me today too I am finishing up that banner for Mel and finishing up a minibook for my 3rd sister that for some reason, I never finished,,,,,,and then I want to really get started on the albums for my mom,,,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I want to make some cards with all the 6x6 BG I got yesterday ......but honestly I dont care what I work on ........I just want to make something!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I hear you I go through the DT's myself if I can't scrap for a few days

Glad you got some sleep, you should be raring to go today!!!!! i know I am!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

my scrap room is an absolute disaster! ........I may need to do a little cleaning before I can play

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Mine is messy I am going to MAKE myself clean before scrapping just because it took 2 days last week to CLEAN it, and I do not want it getting that out of control again

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I think my problem is no one sees mine .......when i had scrappy buddies I kept it reasonably orderly ......now that no one comes I just spread out and dont care .......until it gets so bad i cant even work .......like now!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

that was me last week,,,,,so danged disasterous, I couldn't find a thing,,,,,and that's bad I like a bit of fun mess, but really, NOT being able to find anything?? bad bad BAD

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I have 2 months card kits spread out .........all the new stuff Ive purchased ........all the scraps from my recent projects ........and miscellaneous tools and suppplies .......... ......and thats just the top layer!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

honeypie, trust me, if anyone understands,,,,IT'S ME!!!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

The PP fairy came to my house overnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OOOoooooooooo the pp fairy!!!! she's fixing to tempt me at M's today

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok .......I cleaned my kitchen ........ now Im gonna get going on my scrappy space .......wish me luck!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Morning Kim

Page 1 of 121 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics