Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: VCW Week # 182 WARNING: Scrapbooking can be hazardous to your wealth!        (Topic#1541597)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 08-27-10 04:40 AM

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself
Here
This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to VCW

Morning girls! It's Friday and I am so happy I could . . . I could . . . I could !!!! (Sorry, no smilie spitting so we must dance instead!)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to TripletMother

Friday doesn't make me that happy. Friday means tomorrow my work week starts all over again.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to BlingQueenRia

Sorry Ria!!!! But I am still excited!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! Getting ready to head out to DC to see the museums and such. I'll see you all later!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to DesiLee

Have a great day Desi!!!! Relax and enjoy!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

New sketch up on my blog if anyone is interested!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Desi, you must leave near DC if you can visit for the day. I'm about 2 hrs from DC!!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to Scrap Happy 2006

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Still can't see Jennie's wonderful smilies when I am at work. Some things never change!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

It's worth checking out. It's a smilie with a HUGE smile holding up the FRIDAY banner.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to corrie fan

Will have to check it out when I get home!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

• Scrap Happy 2006 Said:
Desi, you must leave near DC if you can visit for the day. I'm about 2 hrs from DC!!!

I'm about 3 hours away from DC

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to foltzy

Sounds like we need to find a space and have a crop in DC!!!!!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Late lunch: Lean Cuisine chicken, broccoli, and artichoke panini with a side of raw veggies with McDreamy for dessert. *wiggles eyebrows*

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

I want a McDreamy with a side order of McCheckbook

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

When you find that one, Sis, let me know. I want one too

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

OK but I have first dibs cause I have been waiting WAY too long....I mean really WAY TOO long!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Going to try and play catch up here:

Liz-I remember when all 3 of mine started kindergarten,they were all so excited (different years of course), I sent stuff like individual bags of cheez-it or choc. chip cookies, I would buy those variety packs with the individual stuff, my kids liked that cause something different everyday. Also very convenient for me. I dont know about your area but here when my youngest (which was 3 years ago) was not allowed anything but clear liquids, and he doesnt like water, however the teacher was lenient with me and allowed me to send pink lemonade Hi-C juice boxes because it was a light liquid. Good Luck and hope that she likes it. Will be interested to hear the stories about the boys, lol.

Joy-I hope that Abby seeing this girl wont bring her down but it sounds like if she is asking for her violin and being excited about staying are good signsI wish you and her all the luck. My steph decided to go back to college too, of course I volunteered to babysite Vi, lol, she did the FASFA form here yesterday and it says she qualifies for a full pell grant, very excited, I just hope she sticks to it this time.

Ria-I am with you on the Friday thing even though I cant work anymore, I used t get excited but now all my days run together now, lol, half the time I dont know what day it is,

Heather- Glad you are :dancing: babe, cant wait til I can do that again. I think I am going to try and challenge myself to some of your sketches although it may take me longer than most ppl.

Desi- Hope you have a great time in DC!!

Jennie- I also live 2-3 hrs away from DC depending on traffic and if we leave around 8 or9 in the morning we can usually get in the whole smithsonian, lunch and maybe one other thing and get home in time for a late dinner baths and bed, although we havent done it in a looonnngggg time!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to Scrap Chica

Whew that was alot, I am desperatly trying to get my son out of this depression, I went for my follow up at the docs today and He said I am progressing well, but I still cant lift over 10 lbs, which means still no lifting of Vi, cant twist or bend or drive, GRRRR, I want to go scrappy shopping, Walt says after he gets paid on the 3rd, he will take me, so I am going to try to work on some cards first, I think I have enough supplies to do the ones I want, which will hopefully get me out of this funk, I need white lace and dont have any, so I am seeing my self going through some of my old clothes and Vi's and a pair of scissors to try and find some, lol.
The doc gave me more pain meds, told me I can sit in any one position for more than 40 minutes and he doesnt think I am ready for PT yet, which I dont think so either. I go again another 2 weeks, we'll see what he says then.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Oh and Jennie i want some of that, that your ordering too please!!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

I finally made it today. My DH is on vacation this week and he's driving me nuts I'll catch up in a bit.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to krishunter

Hi Kris!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Got a hankering for cookies. Decided to clean out the pantry because I had "just enough for one last batch" of stuff like chips, cocoa, and butter-flavor Crisco. The chips I had were RPBC. So I have RPBC cookies in the oven.

*leaves door unlocked for the twins*

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

OMG Ria, RPBC Cookies, that might just be toooo much too handle, you better send them to me instead!!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Im going to try to remember how to post some photos on here for anyone that is interested:)

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

This is what I looked like 2 days after surgery (the site anyway)
My Surgery By Scrappy Gal 68

Edited by Scrappy Gal 68 on 08-27-10 03:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Scrappy Gal 68 Said:
OMG Ria, RPBC Cookies, that might just be toooo much too handle, you better send them to me instead!!

I have faith the twins can handle it but you are welcome to come help them.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Here are some layouts that I had gotten done before surgery
Mother To Be By Scrappy Gal 68

Magical By Scrappy Gal 68

Your Room By Scrappy Gal 68

A Womb with A View By Scrappy Gal 68

Please let me know what y'all think, it means a lot, good or bad criticism helps alot!! TFL!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Darn Travel Channel. Now I want to make my pizza tonight deep-dish. I tried once before and it didn't really work well.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • Scrappy Gal 68 Said:

I have faith the twins can handle it but you are welcome to come help them.

LMAO, thanks for the invite Ria, I could use a RPBC pick me up, ya know!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Darn Travel Channel. Now I want to make my pizza tonight deep-dish. I tried once before and it didn't really work well.

I would love to try that too, have never done a deep dish, but we have made some really good inventive regualr pizzas, makes me what to try, lol

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• Scrappy Gal 68 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

I would love to try that too, have never done a deep dish, but we have made some really good inventive regualr pizzas, makes me what to try, lol

I'm going to get brave and try tonight. It's just me since Lizzie is at her grandparents' for the weekend. If I mess up I have backup food in the pantry.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Here are some more from steph's preggie book, Im not sure you have seen yet:

5 Months By Scrappy Gal 68

The Gift By Scrappy Gal 68

New Addition to the Family By Scrappy Gal 68

This Just In By Scrappy Gal 68

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

• BlingQueenRia Said:
  • Scrappy Gal 68 Said:
  • BlingQueenRia Said:

I'm going to get brave and try tonight. It's just me since Lizzie is at her grandparents' for the weekend. If I mess up I have backup food in the pantry.

Well there you go, great time to test it out, Good Luck sweetie, tell me how it turns out!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

okay, my DH has run a tub for me, so I will be back later!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! Dh and I had fun in DC today but now I'm tired and my knees hurt lol. I'm not as young as I used to be I guess.

Jennie and Liz: I live about 45 minutes from DC if I park at Shady Grove and take the metro.

Laura: Oof that looks painful. I hope you get to feeling better soon! I'd take a look at your posted lo's now, but I'm gettin ready to watch some tv with the hubby. I'll try to remember to look at them tomorrow.

Ria: You are the pizza master, I'd be surprised if you can't do deep dish! I bet it'll be yummy.

Heather: I'll have to check out your new sketch. I still want to try one of your old ones, I've got a good idea for it, but I still need new printer ink D: lol.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DesiLee

Desi so far I think this time it worked. It looks yummy. It's still "settling," but it looks great! I used a 9" cake pan, added a bit of olive oil to it and coated just the bottom. Stretched the dough up the sides and when I got it the way I wanted it, I added sauce and a layer of cheese. On top of the cheese I added a whole (small) can of mushrooms and then another layer of cheese. Baked at 475 for 20 minutes. Crust is crispy and golden brown. We shall see how it tastes though. This would be a good one to use hunks of Italian sausage...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Second attempt is a success.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

One piece is filling me up. I'll put the rest away for tomorrow night's dinner.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Heather - Ethan is going into 4T, but Kim is also stockpiling 5T stuff.

Kris - football rivalries tend to get passionate around here. Just know that you have TWO Colts fans to contend with in me & Heather. But no, I didn't watch it. I ended up at Kim's helping to put Ethan to bed. Jim just told me the score. We of the blue & white tribe know that preseason is considered a glorified practice session, so we don't put too much stock in it. :P

(This reminds me. I have REALLY got to get a picture of our redone bathroom and get it posted.)

Joy - that's AWESOME about Abby finding an orchestra! It'll give her a place to hook in and feel connected. That'll help TONS.

And that finishes the last thread....

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• krishunter Said:

I finally made it today. My DH is on vacation this week and he's driving me nuts I'll catch up in a bit.

I feel your pain. I hate when hubby's home more than a couple days. I've already told him that when he retires from his current job, he's going to have to go get a job as a Wal-Mart greeter or something, just to get out of the house. And it's even worse since I'm now working from home so much.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Got a hankering for cookies. Decided to clean out the pantry because I had "just enough for one last batch" of stuff like chips, cocoa, and butter-flavor Crisco. The chips I had were RPBC. So I have RPBC cookies in the oven.

*leaves door unlocked for the twins*

Be right there....

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to c-leaper

Ria- Your Pizza sounded great, I wrote down the recipe and yes I think I will put on the italian sausage, great idea!

Desi- yes it is alot of pain, thank god for meds, as long as I dont stay in one position too long I dont get as stiff, that helps somewhat, Dh still has to help me out of bed in the morning, to take a bath, I cant stand long enuf for the shower my legs gets like jello and helps me dress amongst other little things. I appreciate you saying you would look at my gallery tomorrow, so glad you had a great day in DC, I know all about not being as young as I used too, lol.

Jenni, I really appreciate all the comments, they really mean the world to me. Ad yes I will take photos again a cpl of weeks to see the difference in scaring and the tat!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Laura I make my dough from scratch but you can use a pouch mix or even a can. Here's the recipe for dough from scratch, this makes one pizza. For two increase the flour to 5 cups and double everything else.

3 cups flour
1 cup hot water
1 packet rapid rise yeast
1 teaspoon salt

1. In glass measuring cup, dissolve packet of yeast in hot water.

2. While waiting for yeast to dissolve, measure out flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.

3. Add 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) to a second bowl, preferably glass. You'll want the bowl to be at LEAST 3x the size of the dough. When I'm doing multiple pizzas I use multiple bowls.

4. Add the dissolved yeast and water mixture to the flour. Stir by hand until a stiff dough forms. Ditch the spoon and knead in the bowl by hand. You may have to add more flour, a teaspoon at a time, as this recipe yields a sticky dough.

5. Once you have a smooth ball, turn the dough out into the EVOO-coated bowl. Turn dough over so it is completely coated in EVOO.

6. Wrap dough only in plastic wrap and let rise for 1-4 hours on the counter or up to several days in the fridge.

7. After the initial rise, turn dough out onto a floured counter and knead. Then cover with either a clean dish towel OR a large bowl. Let rise for up to another hour. After this rise, you are ready to make pizza.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-27-10 07:38 PM

• VCW Said:
Ok Leah, today is the real Friday so here is the new thread . . .

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15415...

I had a great Friday off, but now it feels like Saturday to me!

I slept until about 11:30 this morning...of course we didn't get home from the races until about 3:15 THIS MORNING! I fixed DH & DS sandwiches b/c nothing was open at that time. Got to bed around 4 and then back up at about 6:45 to fix DS's breakfast before school. DH went to work and DS to school, so I went back to bed. I woke up at 11:30 when DS came in there and told me he had threw up (it was a short day @ school b/c of teacher inservice). So, I ended up getting up and cleaning up his bathroom (did the whole thing b/c I needed to anyways). Then I laid on the couch and watched a movie and read a book. I've been lazy today! Well, besides cleaning the bathroom and doing a load of clothes. Tomorrow is house cleaning day but I am hoping to scrap in the afternoon!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to LeeLo

Thank you so much Ria, I copied into a text document and saved to my recipe folder! Gonna try this week while grandma is on vacation lol.
Been busy trying to do this blog thing, making me crazy I never blogged before and don't know what half this shift is,lol

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-27-10 07:55 PM

Ria, your pizza sounds so good! The cookies do too!

Desi, it sounds like you had fun in DC. I was there about 10 years ago and would love to go back!

I'm still catching up...didn't get on here all day.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to LeeLo

I finally got a blog started, not very exciting yet but it is a start!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Caught up on Facebook.
Caught up here.
Cleared out a TON of old email.

I guess I don't have any more excuses to not get to work.

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to c-leaper

Still trying to catch up here.

No excuses to clean the house except I don't feel like it

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Micayla needed an art shirt for school and it has to have her name on it. Brian has an old shirt that has paint splatter on it and he can't fit it anymore. So I made her this.

Micayla's Art Shirt By Foltzy

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to foltzy

very cool, Liz!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Hi honeys I'm hooooome! Got off work an hour ago, but got a movie out of RedBox, "The Blind Side." I hadn't seen it all, we started it a few weeks ago during an overnight but didn't finish. The house they use in this movie as the Toueys' is actually my uncle's. So I wanted to see it.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-28-10 02:48 PM

Hey everyone.

I've got the house to myself! DH went to the races & DS went to the fair. After I get the laundry put away, I am going to scrap!

I watched 8 Seconds the other night after listening to the soundtrack on my iPod (forgot it was on there!). I love that movie although it is so terribly sad at the end. I know it's stupid to cry over something like that, but the tribute during the credits just got to me.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-28-10 03:03 PM
In response to LeeLo

Ria, I've seen The Blind Side...great movie. Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-28-10 03:04 PM
In response to LeeLo

Liz, Micayla's shirt looks great!

I need to get off the internet and get these last couple of loads of laundry put away so I can scrap!! I am going to put a movie in the laptop while I work.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to LeeLo

Leah Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses, too. I love her Miss Congeniality movies.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Ria, the blind side is so awesome, neat that it was filmed at your Uncle's house, Sandra Bullock is one my favs as well, I just watched her in premonition for like the 3rd time last night, lol.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-28-10 05:15 PM

I don't think I'm ever gonna get back there to scrap! I keep getting distracted with other things. I just finished playing the piano for about 45 minutes...still have laundry to put away. Now Maddie is asleep on my lap and I hate to move her!

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Just wanted to say a big Thank you to Jenni and Joy for looking at my new uploads on my gallery and leaving some love, it means alot. I am hoping to get some mojo and get creative with my new blog I just started as well.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica

Leah, I know how you feel, my mojo is finally starting to try to kick back in and something comes up, like no budget to buy supplies, back hurting and now tonight when I was going to try to do a couple of cards I have my granddaughter, lol. Although I haven't gotten to have her since the surgery so I wont complain too much

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
Micayla needed an art shirt for school and it has to have her name on it. Brian has an old shirt that has paint splatter on it and he can't fit it anymore. So I made her this.

Micayla's Art Shirt By Foltzy

Cute shirt!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

It's nearly midnight here, and some little just called the house phone with a prank call. A lewd, nasty, sex-oriented prank call.

A lot of times I'll go along with something like this, just because it throws them off their game. But we've got Ethan tonight and he's sleeping in our room with Jim, right next to one of the extension phones. And all I could think of was, "If you wake up my 3-year-old grandson..."

The kicker is this: the kid (he sounded teen-ish, maybe late-teen-ish) knew to ask for my name. We're not listed by names in the phone book - just the initial J, because that works for both me and Jim. So it wasn't a blind call. Or at least it wasn't a completely blind call - maybe someone calling from a cell that had my name in the memory (whether I knew the caller or not...maybe the phone owner knows me). But even then, not a lot of people have my HOME number in their cell phones - I usually give out my cell number when swapping info like that.

I wouldn't wish for prank callers to not be able to get into heaven, because I understand that most of these are stupid kids having stupid moments. But maybe...just maybe...the pearly gates these people go through to get to heaven are just a bit smaller so they have to squeeze just a little tighter to get in.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to c-leaper

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to NMlady

Wow. It's so quiet in here I can hear bling drop!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Well I was in my scraproom today. I did 2 more layouts from my Bakers' Dozen class. Only 2 more to go. I have the pics for one - just need to print them and the other one I have to stage a photo.

My darn "a" is sticking. I am about to buy a new laptop since my letters stick, the caps lock does not work, etc. When lappy was new, I dumped some milky, brown sugar oatmeal on it. Oooops.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-29-10 05:36 PM

Hey everyone...just popping in for a second! Jennie...oh my gosh! I would be peeved!

Jane, I'm fixing to head back to work on something! Long weekend and I've not even touched my scrappy desk.

I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow...I guess...had a great long weekend! It is payroll week so it will be crazy, but that means it will go by fast! I hope everyone has had a great weekend and a good week ahead! Hopefully I'll be around some.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-29-10 08:49 PM
In response to LeeLo

Hey everyone...just checking in before bed. It's almost midnight and I have work tomorrow! I finally did something productive tonight...made a card! I used iris folding...first time I've tried it. I will try to upload a pic tomorrow...it turned out really cute!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to LeeLo

Good Morning!!!

My Dh went back to work today after a week off of vacation. We did yard work, trimmed trees, tore apart a deck so we can replace it. We also had a dumpster delivered and filled that up with junk. Some vacation for him

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Morning all!!! Busy weekend plus allergies started to kick my butt!!!

This is the only thing I got done in my scrappy room this weekend . . .

A Picture of Innocence By TripletMother

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Morning!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Morning...

allergies are kicking tail here too!!!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

So, I got a new toy this weekend! A Blackberry! I love it. I may be at work, but I just got done checking P's facebook from my BB! So far, so good! But it did say he was in a relationship so I will have to be checking on that!!!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Here she is on her first day of school

Micayla's first day of school By Foltzy

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to foltzy

How cute. And how she has grown. I remember her holding Geoff as your avatar when he was just a wee baby and she was a toddler.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

I know they're both growing so fast.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to foltzy

How much did Mommy cry as she left for school? Do you take her or does she ride the bus?

she looks so excited!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

She rides the bus. I actually haven't cried at all today. I'm really sad that's she not here with me at the moment but looking forward to her coming home and telling me all about her day.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to foltzy

Does she go full days or 1/2 days?

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Full day

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-30-10 10:32 AM

• TripletMother Said:
So, I got a new toy this weekend! A Blackberry! I love it. I may be at work, but I just got done checking P's facebook from my BB! So far, so good! But it did say he was in a relationship so I will have to be checking on that!!!

That's usually where I find out about DS's relationship status...then I ask him about it.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-30-10 12:45 PM
In response to LeeLo

It's very quiet here today!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to LeeLo

Liz~Micayla's adorable in her school outfit!!!

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to LeeLo

Everyone has Monday-itis. that condition where you have to accept that the weekend is over and the work week is just beginning...to quote the genie in Aladdin "It's not a pretty picture...I don't like doing it"

Edited by Scrap Happy 2006 on 08-30-10 12:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

"...other than that, you got it!"

"Wait a minute. Provisos? You mean, limitations? On wishes? Some all-powerful genie. Can't even bring people back from the dead. He probably can't even get us out of this cave. I don't know, Abu, looks like we're gonna hafta find a way out."

"excuse me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so! You're gettin' your wishes so sit down! In case of emergency, the exits are here here here here here here here anywhere! Keep your hands and feet inside the carpet aaaaaaaand we're OUTTA there!!!"

Oops. Sorry. I've seen "Aladdin" one too many times.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 08-30-10 01:30 PM

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to LeeLo

Thanks for all the Micayla love.

She had a good day but forgot her backpack on the bus. Oh well, the bus driver should have it for her in the morning. Will make sure she tells the teacher that she left it on the bus, just in case there was something I was suppose to sign and send back.

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to foltzy

Hey Ladies, just thought I would pop on and say hi since I have spent most of the day in bed again. I di get some organizing done last night and probably spent too much time at the ole scrappy chair, so.

Liz- I remember being said when all mine started school and I did cry, now my DH and I are so excited there is only 7 days left and they will be gone, lol!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

12 pages left in my PLO box.

12 pages until I can mark Megan's book off my list. Not that it's completely done mind you, but I NEED something off my list.

THEN I need to start stuffing my PLO boxes with potential layouts again. The mad race will be on for my next graduating kid. So by June, I have to have Zachary's book done.

I want to do Karson's by his first birthday (Dec 17) or at most Christmas.

And Jamie's. I really wanna work on Jamie's.

Gotta fill both PLO boxes to the gills before I go to PDH in November that's for sure.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Wonder if I could find the energy tonight to finish catching up my 2010 album....at least finish printing the pics, if not the journaling.

Need to pull out the kit I bought for Karson's too and start getting an idea of what I might want to put in it and start printing those. Gonna be tough since I have to rely on sooo much 3rd hand information and pictures. Kills me to see soooo little of him compared to Jamie. He doesn't even know who I am. This weekend I saw him for the 4th and 5th time since he went home from the hospital in January.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to leebla

Hi ladies! Just poppin in real quick before I go make dinner. I think I'm going to like my new job. The people seem nice, and it seems like I'll be really busy. From what I can gather, it seems I'll be in charge of the shipping end of things. But the owner also said that he wanted me to learn everything the office does and then we'll discuss what exactly I'll be doing, so the shipping stuff may just be what I was learning today. There's a lot of little bits of information to remember, but I'm sure that once I get to doing it it'll stick in my brain. I learn things better by doing them. I'm getting 34 hours per week, with plenty of time to get to school and I'm off early enough to go to the gym so the schedule is perfect too.

I'll try to pop in again after dinner. Talk to you ladies later!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to DesiLee

Ria, is Aladdin available on DVD?

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Sounds great Desi.

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006
In response to NMlady

Scrap Happy 2006
Mayor
Scrap Happy 2006

Car is in the shop yet again....I think the mechanics have seen more of my car than I have since the accident!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Sorry about the car and I want to see that smiley holding a FRIDAY!

Oh, yawn, morning!

Some days, I get myself to work on auto-pilot. Still a little sleepy.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

We are having another blast of summer. Yesterday it was 89F (107 if you factor in the humidity) at 5 pm.

Today the forecast is more of the same.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics