Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Secret Sister Challenge Swap Full/Active        (Topic#1544341)
AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to bluucaca

Oh, I get ya! The pal YOU are sending to! LOL! I thought you meant the person who has you. Geez! It is such a Monday for me... thank God it isn't!

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves
In response to AmyinFL

I have officially heard from EVERYONE as of today. Everyone has checked in at least once since Sunday... either on the board or by PM. I'm getting excited about having a flake free swap.

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves
In response to EmpressTrahan

I totally spaced on creating a secret sign on name for the swap, sorry ladies. If I do another one, I'll make sure to have it set up at the begining of the swap.

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq
In response to SevenWolves

I'm putting mine in the mail tomorrow morning. Dad had surgary (prostate cancer)yesterday and I just forgot all about mailing it out. Sorry

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to scrapbooksuzieq

sorry to hear scrapbooksuzieq...hope everything went well

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan
In response to Valtron

mailing out tomorrow! !=] Sorry again for being so absent! I'm so excited to see how my SS likes her box! =]

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL

ScrapAngel4..... I got my package today!!! How adorable! I LOVE IT!!! The colors are absolutely perfect for my wedding theme! You did amazing picking everything out for me! Thank you sooooo much!!! I love the little door knob hanger note box too. That is too cute! Again, thank you sooo much!

I really should have taken the time to get out to office max or staples to get one of these boxes. They are too cute. I know my pal is going to be a bit surprised when she opens her box I sent. Can't wait to see what she thinks of it!

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to AmyinFL

Oh, you said you would explain the handmade... I am assuming that it is a doorknob note holder. Since I am a newly wed.. and it looks like a doorknob holder with a note holder attached. Maybe I could be wrong, since I just went back through the threads and looked. LOL! Regardless... it is beautiful and I love it! I have really enjoyed this swap and getting to know all you ladies!! Thanks Moose for hosting!

Kim, was it me you said you hadn't heard from in 3 weeks? I have been posting a lot on the thread. Sometimes I can be a thread hog. I love to chat! LOL!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to AmyinFL

Hey Amy! Glad you got your box. I am so excited! I hope the things I picked out are ok for my pal. I have enjoyed the swap as well.

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves
In response to Shelly_Anne00

I had a blast shopping for my pal... glad to see people are already getting their packages.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq

I went postal today

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to AmyinFL

• AmyinFL Said:
Oh, you said you would explain the handmade... I am assuming that it is a doorknob note holder. Since I am a newly wed.. and it looks like a doorknob holder with a note holder attached. Maybe I could be wrong, since I just went back through the threads and looked. LOL! Regardless... it is beautiful and I love it! I have really enjoyed this swap and getting to know all you ladies!! Thanks Moose for hosting!

Kim, was it me you said you hadn't heard from in 3 weeks? I have been posting a lot on the thread. Sometimes I can be a thread hog. I love to chat! LOL!

Nope i Didnt mean you not posting.. I actually posted that in the wrong swap.. LOL it was meant for anohter one.. lol

Anyhoo, yes I was talking about the doorknob holder.. I figured you can leave your hubby little notes on your door.. Im glad you liked it! I really hope you can enjoy all your goodies! I tried really hard to find stuff in the colors you wanted. It was fun shopping for ya!

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves
In response to ScrapAngel4

So, just a quick poll: who was postal on time? he he... if you forgot, that's ok, just please get it out monday and let me know as soon as you do. Thanks ladies!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I was postal on Thursday and on time

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL

I sent mine priority mail on Thursday. I was hoping she would get it Saturday. It is a rather large box, so maybe not.

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq
In response to AmyinFL

Hey everyone, I sent mine out Saturday.

NCScrapper13
Veteran
NCScrapper13

Mine went priority on Friday...She should get it today..I have DC# if I need it...Enjoy...SS

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan
In response to NCScrapper13

mine went postal today, I tried Sat, but, No luck, as my po was closed, and the nearest open po was @ 20 miles away. lol Can't wait for my SS to get hers in!

And I can't wait to see mine too =]

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I got my box today!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH to my secret sister!! I got a box full of goodies that I will certainly put to good use! The boy items are really cute and I love the dog themed brads. These are some that I haven't seen before. The bug stickers are a great idea for a boy page too that I hadn't even thought of. The all boy tag with the denim pocket is just too cute! THANK you again!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

i received my goodies from my pal today love it all thanks for the tull love it

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to bluucaca

According to my DC#, the package I sent was delivered today at 1:32 p.m. So just waiting for my pal to get on and let me know if she liked it or not. I hope so!

NCScrapper13
Veteran
NCScrapper13

YEAHHH.....Im glad You liked it all

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq

Oh my Goodness, I recieved my goodies from my pal yesterday and all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS. Amy has spoiled me. it was like Christmas and Birthday all rolled into one. There wqas so much scrappin goodness PACKED in that box including a Martha Stewart tool caddie. I will post pictures. I have the best pal ever. Thank you Amy.

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq

Photos are up in my gallery. Thanks again Amy

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron

My sister should be getting her goodies tomorrow. I'm so excited to see if she likes everything.

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL
In response to Valtron

Soooo glad you liked everything Connie!! My handmade wasn't all that. Hope you don't mind. I had a lot on my plate the past couple months. But I tried to make up for it in goodies.

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq
In response to AmyinFL

Amy I loved everything. I couldn't believe how much stuff you sent. This is just my second swap and I had no idea I would get so much. I feel like maybe I didn't send my Pal enough. I hope that she likes the things I sent her. Thanks again Amy.

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves

• scrapbooksuzieq Said:
Amy I loved everything. I couldn't believe how much stuff you sent. This is just my second swap and I had no idea I would get so much. I feel like maybe I didn't send my Pal enough. I hope that she likes the things I sent her. Thanks again Amy.

Hey, I LOVED EVERYTHING! The embellies you sent were sooo fantastic. I felt spoiled too. I loved the mini album kit.

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves

ok, updated the first page with who is postal and who received. I'll try to check back as often as possible. My computer is having issues at the moment, so I have to sneak over to my dad's while he is at work and use his.

AmyinFL
Idol
AmyinFL

• scrapbooksuzieq Said:

You are more than welcome! I tend to go overboard on pal swaps. It has been great everyone! I hope to see you all again on another swap somewhere!

scrapbooksuzieq
Pro
scrapbooksuzieq
In response to AmyinFL

you are very welcome

NCScrapper13
Veteran
NCScrapper13
In response to Valtron

I'll I can say is love love love.....I love it ....How creative are you...purple everything...I was so happy....bats embellies...The cat is sooooo cute ...I love the tin and the flowers are great...Also I think your right...I ight just fall n love with ribbon after all.....Thank you Valerie so much for everything it was a wonderful surprise and made my whole day...Ty Ty Ty

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron

YAY! I am so glad you liked everything! I loved those little bats! Shopping for you was so much fun!! I didn't have a whole lot of purple in my own stash, but now purple has totally caught my eye! I thought Halloween would just be too easy for me since that is also one of my favorite holidays...(that's why I added just a little...shhh.) LOL! I hope you enjoy scrapping with all of it!!!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Valtron

jci

NCScrapper13
Veteran
NCScrapper13
In response to Valtron

Iam sure I will....How clever...and the ribbon is great...I am now going to have to rethink my relationship with ribbon...lol

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

NCScrapper13
Veteran
NCScrapper13
In response to bluucaca

I recvd mine and my SS got hers so Im signing off on this one see you ladies around the other boards

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan

jci-haven't gotten mine in yet, but my SS box was re-mailed today!

Edited by EmpressTrahan on 12-13-10 01:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

havent received yet. but am I excited..

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan

I did want to apologize for the lateness on the re-mailing. I totally dropped the ball on it...but! I promise, my SS will not be disappointed, as I couldn't find a little box, so I had to get a bigger RUB 1.6 i think...and it BARELY closed! =]

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron

JCI, haven't received yet but I am waiting patiently. How is everyone? Getting excited for the holidays?!

SevenWolves
Veteran
SevenWolves
In response to Valtron

hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on all week. I currently do not have a computer at home right now, so I have to sneak over to my dad's and use his when he is out and about. Glad to see everyone keeping things going though. I will check on those who have not received yet. I was expecting delays for the holidays, no worries. But so far, everyone has been checking in.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

oh oh I just got my package.. im gonna open it now.. LOL

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

wow what a big box you sent! tysm

I received a love punch, jolees bling, stamps, love stamps, ghost shapes from hieidi swapp,ribbon and lace, and tons of brads. star chipboards and a gel pen.

ty!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan
In response to bluucaca

you are welcome ScrapAngel4!! I hope you like everything!!

I still haven't received. But, I'm sure with the holidays the postal system is in overload...I will check again on Monday =]

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron

JCI! Happy holidays everyone!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Valtron

jci

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to bluucaca

signing off now

EmpressTrahan
Guru
EmpressTrahan
In response to bluucaca

got my box, thanks Bluucaca!!!! It was wonderful! signing off now! =]

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron

Just checking in.... I hope I'm not the only one still on here.

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron
In response to Valtron

Looks like I'm the only one on here... Still haven't received my package.

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron
In response to Valtron

Signing off. Unfortunately I am moving next week & never received a package. Take care everyone!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Valtron

that is not fair... maybe everyone from this swap can send a little something to Valtron

Valtron
Veteran
Valtron

Its ok. Thank you for the offer though. I'm glad my secret sister liked what I got her. I emailed the host a few times & she just deleted my messages, but things happen. Maybe the next swap I join will be a little better...I won't be joining swaps with new hosts, that's for sure!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Valtron

• Valtron Said:
:) Its ok. Thank you for the offer though. I'm glad my secret sister liked what I got her. I emailed the host a few times & she just deleted my messages, but things happen. Maybe the next swap I join will be a little better...I won't be joining swaps with new hosts, that's for sure!

That is a crummy thing to happen. I am in a good swap, which has a 3 monthly turn around, and we will next be taking sign ups towards the end of June - check out Secret Sisters! No one flakes on our swap, and if they try they are immediately kicked off. Our two hostesses are just fantastic.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics