Page 155 of 155 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Becky Scraps

It's a girl.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to scrap4brains

Awww. Any names picked out?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Well....... they are talking about "Maybe" which is the name of a character on Arrested Development. I don't think they are joking but I'm not takin the bait.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Maybe? Hmmmm.... I am not a fan.

Congrats Yvonne!

I have worked way more this week than I did before I "retired." There are many more people though so it is actually a welcome challenge. However, I am dropping my hours back down soon.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

That sure would be interesting!! What do you think of that? I almost think they have to be kidding. What did you say? I think I only seen Arrested Development once and didn't like it.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Marlene, the song "Call Me Maybe" has been stuck in my head since last night.

You could call her May. That is a beautiful name!

However, when she gets into middle school/high school and starts dating, I'd imagine she will be teased with that name.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

I am not entitled to an opinion on it. Matty has always liked to scare the crapola out of me then do the right thing.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

O wow, that is just funny. I know a lot of people now days name their kids strange names. LOL

Brittni has a cousin on doug's side that is a little strange (everyone elses opinion of her, not mine, she likes to do things differently) well her little girls name is Dream Summer. She is such a cutie and everyone has such a fit about her name.

Brian and Brianna told me last night they are not finding out the sex, want to be surprised. Not sure if they have names. They did about 4 years ago, and 2 of Brian's classmates had babies a couple years ago and used the girls name (both of them). Brynlee was the name. I also have a cousin that has a little girl with that name. So I don't know. They were trying to stay with Bri names.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Congrats Marlene on a little girl.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Shannon, just think, extra money. that is what I tell Krystal when she works a lot of hours. Don't know if I told you all, but she graduated in Dec. from college and is a full time nanny. She works 60-70 hours a week for the last month.

Brittni finished her first quarter of college and had 2 A's and 1 B. She made the deans list. In high school she always had such poor grades. We are so happy for her.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Did Matty have a lot of morning sickness??

I never had any with all 3 of my kids. Brianna is so sick, she is 12 weeks along and sick constantly. she has lost 20 lbs since becoming pregnant. they are going to hospitalize her if it doesn't subside in the next few days. She is on meds for it, but they are not working.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

Wow that stinks that she's so sick. I never got sick with any of mine either.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Matty was sick for about 2 weeks. She only gained one pound until the 5th month and she gained 10. She is still doing really well.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

that is great

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Do any of you ladies have a cuddlebug??

I am thinking of getting one.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Yes, I really like it but wish it was bigger.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Congratulations Yvonne, becoming a grandmother is a real treat, very happy for you.

Marlene 'maybe' mmm...I agree I reckon she is joking but you never know these days, different names are the 'in' thing, but I'm sure they'll choose a nice one. Not long to go now, that time has really flown by.

Hi Becky, how are the family going?

Shannon, still working hard, great to hear that you can get work when you want it, think of the great holidays thats enough to keep you going even though it sounds not so bad now.

well I'm off to take Jackson on his first ever walk, going to be not a lot of fun as he hates the lead, don't think it will be much of a walk, then back to get into scrapping for the rest of the day.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Things are pretty good here. Rachel is having issues with her ears again. She is going in tomorrow to see her pediatrician. Otherwise just more of the same around here. Trevor has started baseball but there is too much snow and cold to practice outside yet. Mike is helping coach. Things are always busy around here. But in a good way for the most part.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Matty's fiance's 6 year old boy, Donnivan, started T-ball inside. We still have too much snow, too. It is warm enough to get rid of some today though.

I hope Rachel is feeling better, is she a candidate for tubes?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

He didn't even mention tubes. He said she has a blocked tube right now but nothing to worry about. He didn't seem concerned so I think I might just be being paranoid.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Becky its only natural to be worrying about Rachel's ears, you aren't paranoid, I'd be worried as well, over here when the tubes get blocked they put things in called 'grommets' not sure about that spelling but thats how it sounds. It enables the tubes to clear out, but the children I know who have had that procedure done still have ear problems but just not as often as they would have without the treatment.

I hope they clear up for her.

Can understand things always being busy around your place as well, are you still working?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Yep. I work full-time.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Some kids just seem to get lots of earaches. Poor things.Sometimes I think I have an earache but it is really soreness from clenching my jaw

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

wow, I haven't been on sb.com for a while.

When did they change it??

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Becky, when Brittni was very little she had constant ear infections. They said if she had 3 in a row, then she needed tubes. Well, she had tubes put in. They helped, hasn't had an infection since. She had them for a little over 2 years. They are nice, but man, they are a pain to take a bath, she had to wear plugs in her ears, she hated them. And no swimming either unless she wore the plugs plus a cap. She wouldn't leave them in.

Hope she feels better soon and it goes away.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Lesley, I seen your post on facebook about your walk with jackson.

He is sure big already. Hope he isn't wearing you out.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Is that a new profile pic Lesley, very nice. I like it. I really need to update mine but don't have any recent pics to use. LOL

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

Tks Yvonne, its actually a very old pic I just thought I should have one of myself up for a change and try to avoid having pics taken at all times so didn't have a decent single one of me taken recently, I guess it isn't that old just July last year.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

I like the new avi, too. I take my own picture for my avi, I just up a tripod and snap away.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

OMG Scrapbook.com is all different! I knew it was coming but it tripped me out...

Becky, I hope Rachel is doing better.

Lesley, you are lovely in any pic.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

Rachel seems to be doing well. Thanks for asking Shannon. She still has a cold so hopefully it doesn't develop into an ear infection. That usually happens right when I think her cold is over. Poor kid.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Hey everyone,

Life has been insane and I've made some big decisions lately. If you follow me on Facebook, I've mentioned that we've started buying materials to homeschool the kids. I'm stepping down from all of my design teams because life is just chaotic. I'll be completely finished at the end of June. I haven't been scrapbooking much at all. I'm trying to get back into it and I've been trying to use some older stash.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Heather J. Landry

Yvonne,

How exciting that you're going to be a grandma!! Congrats!

Lesley,

Jackson is adorable. I hope he's doing well with training.

Shannon,

All of those extra hours will add up to one awesome trip!

Becky,

It's awesome to hear that she's taken to potty training so well.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Becky glad to hear that Rachel is doing ok and I hope she doesn't end up with an ear infection again. How many hours are you working now?

Heather, I think its great that you are doing the home schooling even though it is going to be so time consuming, but I know if anyone can cope with it you can.

Shannon, you are too kind, I hate having my photo taken always have. How's work going?

Marlene how is your knee healing up now, are you getting around ok?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Jackson is growing up so fast its unbelievable, he is truly going to be huge, already way to big to sit on my lap, that cuddly ball of fluff didn't stay around for long.

The training is coming along well, still a little way to go with the disciplinary things but definitely getting there thankfully.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

I had read that on your blog Heather. I'm glad to hear you are doing what needs to be done for your family.

Leslie I work 38 hours a week. I'm glad to hear you are getting there with the training.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Yep, slowly getting there Becky, we have a backward step every now and then but for most of the time he is really starting to do good, jumping up on people is the biggest hurdle, nothing seems to work to stop him just yet but he is still very young so there is hope.

You must get so tired working 38 hours with the children, I worked full time my whole life till I was 55 and I had just the 2 children and that was enough, I remember how tired I used to get so sympathise with you especially when one of the children are sick.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Thanks Leslie. It's really not so bad. There are days it's exhausting but it worth it for the most part.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Becky glad to hear that Rachel is doing ok and I hope she doesn't end up with an ear infection again. How many hours are you working now?

Heather, I think its great that you are doing the home schooling even though it is going to be so time consuming, but I know if anyone can cope with it you can.

Shannon, you are too kind, I hate having my photo taken always have. How's work going?

Marlene how is your knee healing up now, are you getting around ok?

Lesley, Thank you! I'm honestly estimating that it'll take me 5 hours a day for both kids. In the grand scheme of things, it's really not a huge sacrifice to make sure my kids are safe and happy.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Jackson is growing up so fast its unbelievable, he is truly going to be huge, already way to big to sit on my lap, that cuddly ball of fluff didn't stay around for long.

The training is coming along well, still a little way to go with the disciplinary things but definitely getting there thankfully.

I'm sure he's going to want to sit on your lap no matter how big he gets. I had a rottweiler growing up who thought she was a baby. She weighed 90 lbs.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:
I had read that on your blog Heather. I'm glad to hear you are doing what needs to be done for your family.

Leslie I work 38 hours a week. I'm glad to hear you are getting there with the training.

Thank you Becky! Are all of your kids well now?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Yes my kids are all doing well. Their birthdays are coming up so they are looking forward to that and summer break.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Sounds like you all are doing well overall!

It is so good to see everyone going in a positive direction.

I am going in that direction as well. Still working, getting ready for Cedar Point, etc...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Here is a boy card I recently did.

For 9 year old boy By Scrap4brains

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

The shower invitations didn't copy as well as I would have liked but I think they turned out ok.

Baby Shower Invitation By Scrap4brains

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I embroidered these while I was in Texas. They are for Matty, not sure when I'll give them to her. MY sister thinks it'd be a jinx to give them to Matty for Mother's Day because she hasn't had the baby yet.

Anyway, these are stinkin' cute.

Embroidered dish towels By Scrap4brains

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

The embroidery was done by hand while I was in Texas. My mom used to do dish towels for everyone so I did them for Matty in her Grandma's honor. I used and iron-on pattern.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I didn't realize you had went to Texas. I hope you had a nice trip.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

• scrap4brains Said:
I embroidered these while I was in Texas. They are for Matty, not sure when I'll give them to her. MY sister thinks it'd be a jinx to give them to Matty for Mother's Day because she hasn't had the baby yet.

Anyway, these are stinkin' cute.

Embroidered dish towels By Scrap4brains

those are really really cute. Doug's mother still embroiderys dishtowels and gives them as bridal shower gifts. She also makes lots of embroidered quilts, but mostly regular hand pieced quilts.

I am giving my daughter in law a mother's to be mother's day card tomorrow.

I started embroidering a baby quilt yesterday, almost done with one block out of 12. I made each of my kids a baby blanket and so have to continue with the grand babies.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Good for the blanket tradition.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Becky - I hate to say and it's not your fault because I didn't say anything here but I was in Texas because my dad was died. He had been sick for some time and now is out of pain.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I'm so sorry to hear that Marlene.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Oh Heather I can't imagine a Rottweiler sitting on your lap, I let Jackson come up for a little while every night, he loves it, but he is hanging off the edge of my chair now, growing at a rate of knots, he is now 18kg so that's roughly 36lb and only 4 months old.

He's certainly improving in his ways and is easy to train in different things, including his toileting but he still doesn't give us a signal other than standing at the door, so if you miss him he just does his business at the door. He won't whine to get out but he does whine to get back in, so frustrating. Two nights ago I had the pleasure (not), of him bringing a rat inside, I have never moved so fast in getting Bob out of bed to come and get the darn thing out, now I won't leave the door open to let him come and go of a night, I risk having more accidents but rather that than a rat or any more snails brought inside.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Great work Marlene with the invites. I must admit I agree with Carol about giving something to Matty before the baby is born, but then again I'm terribly superstitious. I think it is a lovely Idea to do them for her and am sure she'll love them.

Not long now till Cedar Point Shannon.

Hi Becky, are you having themed birthday parties for the kids? and do you get time off while they are on holidays or dod they go into care?

Great idea for the baby blanket/quilt Yvonne, sure it will be greatly appreciated, I love carrying traditions on.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Yuck on the rat. One of my dogs once brought in a dead frog that had been run over that was gross enough for me.

We didn't do a theme. She just had a mermaid cake. It was pretty much just family over. She had one friend from daycare come. But it was a good time.

They go into daycare over summer break. I take some time off to go on vacation and stuff but mostly they are in daycare.

Trevor is having two friends over tonight. Hopefully it will go well. It's his first time.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hi. We got a new fridge today so all morning was taken up with cleaning and moving things around. Met a realtor at my mom's and packed some stuff. So much to do, my scraproom is going to forget what I look like.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
The embroidery was done by hand while I was in Texas. My mom used to do dish towels for everyone so I did them for Matty in her Grandma's honor. I used and iron-on pattern.

I actually have some iron on patterns like that and some antique sewing kits that my grandma gave me. She used to sell kits for Crafters Circle. They came with the stamped image and floss... sometimes frames. I have several completed projects that I did hanging around the house.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:
Yes my kids are all doing well. Their birthdays are coming up so they are looking forward to that and summer break.

That's awesome! I'm very excited about Summer break too. I'm ready to sleep in and play with the kids all day.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Oh Heather I can't imagine a Rottweiler sitting on your lap, I let Jackson come up for a little while every night, he loves it, but he is hanging off the edge of my chair now, growing at a rate of knots, he is now 18kg so that's roughly 36lb and only 4 months old.

He's certainly improving in his ways and is easy to train in different things, including his toileting but he still doesn't give us a signal other than standing at the door, so if you miss him he just does his business at the door. He won't whine to get out but he does whine to get back in, so frustrating. Two nights ago I had the pleasure (not), of him bringing a rat inside, I have never moved so fast in getting Bob out of bed to come and get the darn thing out, now I won't leave the door open to let him come and go of a night, I risk having more accidents but rather that than a rat or any more snails brought inside.

Lesley,

When she was a puppy, she laid in my lap. As she got bigger, she just didn't realize she wasn't a puppy anymore. The most hilarious thing (now, not at the time) was the way she used to steal the covers. She slept with me in my twin sized bed and she'd wait until I fell asleep. She'd bite the covers and then roll until she looked like a burrito. I learned to wear long clothes to bed. LOL

A LIVE rat? Or a dead rat? Either way... holy cow!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
Hi. We got a new fridge today so all morning was taken up with cleaning and moving things around. Met a realtor at my mom's and packed some stuff. So much to do, my scraproom is going to forget what I look like.

I hope that things settle down soon so you can scrap. I had a MARATHON scrappy session today. I started at 10 and didn't quit until about 7. I finished an entire mini book of 10+ pages and two double page Disney layouts.

I did no laundry, no dishes... Yay me! I wasn't able to take photos because it rained most of the day. It's supposed to storm really badly tomorrow. I see more scrapbooking in my future. I'd like to get these Disney photos scrapped but I think I took too many. I might need a second album.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Sounds like you all are doing well overall!

It is so good to see everyone going in a positive direction.

I am going in that direction as well. Still working, getting ready for Cedar Point, etc...

Yay for Cedar Point! I miss you though. Too much working, not enough chatting. LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

I've gotta tell you girls. I haven't been this relaxed and chilled out in a long time. I only have one more design team commitment and it ends at the end of July. I'm so loving being able to scrap what I want, when I want. I've used papers that I haven't looked at in years and years. In fact, I have some Scenic Route that's calling my name for a tropical themed layout about our Disney hotel.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Heather -good for you. I know that having to get a project done would spoil sbing for me. You have enough to do without that added worry (unless you're being paid lots of money, then it would depend).

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

That's awesome Heather!!! I'm glad you are able to enjoy scrapbooking again.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Marlene,

You're right. It would be different if it were a full time job that paid. I just had to weigh things and decide if it was worth it anymore.

Becky,

Thank you!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I have been working on developing a crochet pattern that I am going to copywrite then try to sell.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Hi everyone, I've been staying down at Katies a couple of days, went for specific reasons, but really needed the break away from this tiny town, driving me mad not living in Hobart but what can I do, so I really have enjoyed the couple of days down there with Will in particular.

Heather, very happy for you finishing up with your DT's, I would find it very tiring as well I know, what its like just gettig to do the pages you want.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:

I get into my scraproom about as often as I get on this site.

Soon you will have all sorts of fun things to take pics of all all sorts of time to scrap them.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I have been working on developing a crochet pattern that I am going to copywrite then try to sell.

Very interesting Marlene!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Lesley, ICK on the rat! I bet Jackson was pretty proud of his prize though, wasn't he?

Heather, I am so glad you are chillin'! Too many Disney pics - that is nonsense!

Becky, I hope the sleepover turned out ok. How are all of your kids? Everyone staying healthy for now?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Purchased tickets to go to Nicaragua, going to my scraproom to make a wedding card.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Leslie I'm glad you had a nice little trip by your dd.

Marlene is your ds back there?

Shannon have you been working alot? Things are pretty good here. The boys didn't sleep over just came over for a few hours. But it was still crazy. They seemed to have a good time and were quite loud.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Becky - Kyle has been back in Nicaragua since Feb. He has to leave pretty soon, his visa expires.

I'll be gone for a week and couple days. Have fun while I'm gone.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I hope you have a nice time!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Becky I had a wonderful time with Katie, I miss Hobart so much and plan to spend a few nights down their with her, the break does me good.

Glad the boys didn't end up staying over yet you still had a great time by the sound of it.

Busy Shannon? too much work and I'm looking forward to more Disney layouts.

Marlene, have a good time, is Kyle looking forward to coming home?

I'm not online as much as I used to be because I play darn games on my iPad too much, but it is fun.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

Hi ladies, sorry I have been missing in action on here.

I have been very busy.

First off, my laptop went to heck. Took it to be looked at for free and $160. So we fixed it, it worked 2 days. then it stopped again. Took it back in since it was under 14 day warranty on their work. it is the mother board. so now thinking of getting an ipad but I have no clue about them. And our internet service is pretty bad right now. We go through Windstream. Everyone is having problems around here. We have called them and complained about it and so that we don't change our server they are deducting $$15 a month for a year from our bill. They said they are working on getting it fixed but might not be until the end of 2013. So have to use the desktop computer and it is so slow and with the internet so slow, I am not online too much.

You probably seen the pics and post on facebook, that brittni had a very bad accident. She rolled our car 2 times on a gravel road on her way to watch her friends graduate. So we are without a vehicle now as she has our suburban.

I have been busy trying to get baby blanket embroidered. It is a lot of sewing on this one. Good thing I have 5 months yet. LOL I don't know if I told you all, but I will be babysitting fulltime my little grandbaby. They checked into daycare and it is pretty expensive. So they asked if I would like to do it. So talked it over with Doug and he was like heck yeah you can. Be cool to have baby around all the time. LOL He is excited about it too.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Hope everyone is well and staying cool and warm. I have read the last few posts since I have been on here and won't go back and comment since it has been a little while.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Marlene, that is cool that you are going to see Kyle again.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Lesley, a rat??? Ewwwww. Sure hope it was dead.

We have 3 stray cats here, a momma and her babies (one of the babies had 5 kittens a week ago). They brought a 2 foot garter snake to the house, good thing it was dead. But still, they laid it by the back door on the sidewalk. Gross.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:

Really? I want to see what you make! I am not great at crochet. I know very basic stitches.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Hi everyone, I've been staying down at Katies a couple of days, went for specific reasons, but really needed the break away from this tiny town, driving me mad not living in Hobart but what can I do, so I really have enjoyed the couple of days down there with Will in particular.

Heather, very happy for you finishing up with your DT's, I would find it very tiring as well I know, what its like just gettig to do the pages you want.

I am glad you've enjoyed your peaceful days with Will. Thanks Lesley. It is a lot of fun. I have one more month with The Sampler then I will be done with all of them.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Hi ladies, sorry I have been missing in action on here.

I have been very busy.

First off, my laptop went to heck. Took it to be looked at for free and $160. So we fixed it, it worked 2 days. then it stopped again. Took it back in since it was under 14 day warranty on their work. it is the mother board. so now thinking of getting an ipad but I have no clue about them. And our internet service is pretty bad right now. We go through Windstream. Everyone is having problems around here. We have called them and complained about it and so that we don't change our server they are deducting $$15 a month for a year from our bill. They said they are working on getting it fixed but might not be until the end of 2013. So have to use the desktop computer and it is so slow and with the internet so slow, I am not online too much.

You probably seen the pics and post on facebook, that brittni had a very bad accident. She rolled our car 2 times on a gravel road on her way to watch her friends graduate. So we are without a vehicle now as she has our suburban.

I have been busy trying to get baby blanket embroidered. It is a lot of sewing on this one. Good thing I have 5 months yet. LOL I don't know if I told you all, but I will be babysitting fulltime my little grandbaby. They checked into daycare and it is pretty expensive. So they asked if I would like to do it. So talked it over with Doug and he was like heck yeah you can. Be cool to have baby around all the time. LOL He is excited about it too.

I'm sorry about your laptop biting the dust! That stinks. I can't believe that Brittini rolled your car. Thank goodness she was okay. Babysitting the grandbaby sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad Doug is excited.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Yvonne, so sorry to hear about Brittni having the accident, was she hurt, you didn't mention but I can't imagine rolling a car without suffering injuries, but you did say she was driving your car now so obviously she must be ok. Didn't you only buy that car for her not long ago and what happened to make her roll?

Yay for looking after the grand baby, it will be tiring believe me, but you will get one heck of a lot of enjoyment out of it.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

She lost control on the gravel road. There is a mile that is really bad and there has been a lot of accidents in this spot.

No, this was our car that we bought over 3 years ago. We never bought her a car, she used ours. Now she is driving our suburban.

She suffered from back, neck and head pain. She still has pain in her head. They said she had a bad concussion. Her back bothers her when standing for class (cooking classes).

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

So sorry to hear about her accident. But glad to her she is ok.

Things have been pretty busy around here with end of the year school stuff and baseball. Rachel is done next Friday and Trevor has a 1/2 day the Monday after. Which seems so stupid to have a 1/2 day on a Monday. Why not just be done on Friday.

I hope everyone is doing well.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

I agree Becky, that is so stupid to go 1/2 day on a Monday. I also thought it was stupid to start school on a Thursday and go 1/2 days on Thursday and Friday, why not just start full days on Monday. LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne,

I'm so very glad that she was okay!

Becky,

Mine were supposed to go a half day but I kept them home. I just didn't see the point!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Ladies I am sad to say as this was my first group on SB.Com and how I met ladies I have met IRL and made great friends with, but it is time to wind down on things and I have to decided not to post on this thread any more. I am finding it increasingly hard to come in here when it is so easy to keep in touch on FB much easier, so I just want to say thank you all for your friendship and take care in your lives. I just don't have time, its either get on here or scrap, with my health not being 100% and my exercise I'm needing to do, scrapping and house keeping, I just don't have time....cheers Lesley

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

I will really miss you Lesley. But I understand. I have been very busy too. And I agree a lot easier to be on facebook. I am not on there a lot lately. I do the farming and it seems I never get to finish any of it or my crops rot because I just don't have the time.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I come on here a couple times a week and nobody is posting on here and I don't want to bore anyone with my problems. LOL

I have been busy trying to paint and rearrange our house. Did a lot of work in the basement, but have a lot more to do.

Hope everyone is doing good and everyone is healthy.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hello everyone, hope you are all doing great.

It is pretty hot here the last couple of days. 100 degrees yesterday and suppose to be that high again today.

Page 155 of 155 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics