Page 3 of 155 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
Luzma
Luzma 
Angel
Luzma
  • Luzma on 12-02-10 05:13 AM
In response to lilmrmaid

Hi everybody!!
Yvonne you´re so funny!!

Becky,nice to see you here girl!

Lesley,hi my dear friend.Well this summer we will go to south of Argentina again,to Villa la Angostura and the to an island in the south of Chile with Nini´s best friend family.

My mom is good,with some good week and some not so good.
But she´s ok.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
when I said I woke up last night thinking crazy things, it was about this hotel, I think it's kinky or something weird. It is really nice but what Hotel has condoms and lubricating gel on the tray with the chocolates and peanuts etc...and in the wardrobe are 2 robes, one is zebra print and one is leopard print....then for sale hanging in the wardrobe are leopard print boxers for guys and negligee set in matching print....huh!! maybe I'm just getting tooooo old.

I can't say I've ever seen a hotel like that.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:
when I said I woke up last night thinking crazy things, it was about this hotel, I think it's kinky or something weird. It is really nice but what Hotel has condoms and lubricating gel on the tray with the chocolates and peanuts etc...and in the wardrobe are 2 robes, one is zebra print and one is leopard print....then for sale hanging in the wardrobe are leopard print boxers for guys and negligee set in matching print....huh!! maybe I'm just getting tooooo old.

Wow, well at least the condoms are not chocolate flavored LOL

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to scrap4brains

Morning ladies. Glad you all got a laugh out of that.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

today I am going to try and make that mini album that I want to do.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

http://bobunny.com/freebies.html

Here is the link to the album I want to make. It is the Olivia mini album.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Good morning. I don't do many altered projects, my brain doesn't think that way. I do mini albums for presents but don't have any of them for myself. So, it'd be a pretty easy challenge for me: 1 and none.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

So is anyone buying anything from the 12 days of Christmas?? i haven't seen anything for the 2 days so far that I want. I am hoping they have free shipping one day. Because there are a lot of things I am going to get LOL

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

I almost bought the ATG yesterday. But I told myself I'm not buying anymore scrappy stuff till after Christmas. We'll see if I make it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Becky Scraps

I always say I'm not buying anything either. Works for about a day.

There has never been anything with the 12 days of Christmas that I have been interested in.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

it really has to be something worthwhile for me to order.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I think the bag of primas is kind of pricy.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• Becky Scraps Said:
Thanks!! Are there any rules I need to know about?

Hey there Becky! The rules are... there are no rules! That's why I love this group! Well, for several other reasons too...

Welcome!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Heather J. Landry

• Heather J. Landry Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:
Ok ladies, I am just about out of here. I have finished my work for the day and the boredom is KILLING me! Plus my Cricut should be at home... but that has nothing to do with it. Really, it doesn't.

I'll be back Thursday night. I don't work tomorrow because I will be attending the school's holiday sing-a-long which Danny has told me on several occasions that he definitely will not be singing. I don't care if he doesn't sing just as long as he doesn't cry or strip. He's done both in the past.

Take care everyone!

It does have to do with the Cricut!!! LOL I hope you have fun at the holiday sing along. Ummm. He stripped at the holiday sing along???

Yeah. Since then, I have learned to dress him so that no matter what, he won't be hot.

He did not sing anything except for during "Rudolph" and even though he just sang that stupid parts like "like a lightbulb" which nobody else sang. Sigh. The teachers were all so impressed that he was there. Last year we didn't even go.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• slywalker Said:
Oooh!! Heather, what a predicament, they probably think its about time you gave them a run for the Christmas Eve thing, but I'm with you on this one because it is a tradition and I hate breaking traditions....oh I wish you luck, wouldn't want to be where you are right now for anything.

I'm going to tell them to get bent. She called here yesterday by "accident". She called the wrong number she said. Then when I brought up Christmas Eve she said... "Oh let's not talk about it! We'll work something out". Which means she doesn't want to talk to me about it. She wants to manipulate Ronnie. It makes things difficult for our marriage and it's so not fair!

Why don't both of you talk to her about it at the same time? And tell her what you just told us. Because no, it's not fair! And she needs to know that.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Just got my Glee fix. LOVED this week's episode.

I like that they showcased the ability of some of the other people. I loved when Mr. S. yelled Rachel - she needs to check herself more often!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Heather - are things always tense around Alexis? Are there periods of serenity?

I would say honestly theres about 20% serenity and 80% all the rest. I wish I could say it's better than that but it isn't. Sigh. It'll all be okay. I'll just keep trying and bugging people for help and answers.

I did have a huge breakdown the other day. After I told my new neighbor about Alexis being bipolar she told me that her brother and sister WERE bipolar too. They committed suicide. I went home and cried. I really didn't need to hear that.

DUDE! WTF is wrong with your neighbor?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
We morphed from two different groups. Yvonne and I are original, Lesley not far behind, then Shannon then Heather. All of us have been together about 3 years I think.

That sounds about right! All I know is that it's been an absolute blast and these ladies are AMAZING! ((Hugs!))

I love it here too. Actually, these are the best friendships I've ever had! And not just because it's online. I've met with Marlene several times and I still like her...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

I have GREAT news. I finally finished that Project 365 album from 2009. I sat down today and ignored everything and finished the 3 remaining months of journaling! I will be SO glad to go back to "regular" scrapbook pages. Then it took me about 2 hours to load it all into my gallery. My hand seriously hurts from all of that writing. I am just grateful it's finished!!!

I pulled some Geo-Hectic paper out to use on a pumpkin patch layout. I may try to stay up late tonight and do it. Tomorrow is therapy day. PT, OT, and hippotherapy for Jordan. If nothing else I'll get some reading done.

I've been checking it out in your gallery. It is the coolest! Your family will appreciate it forever!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

And you said this hotel is where? Not that I want to visit or anything...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Hello there ladies! Well, my cricut came Tuesday and I have already made a "countdown to Disney World" thingy. It's cool.

The also accidentally sent me 3 other carts. Being the honest person that I am, I called them and let them know. They were really upset and wanted me to send them back immediately. I told them I only have internet at work and that I'd print the mailing label that they were going to send to my email when I came to work today. Well, it wasn't there. This is really starting to piss me off. J told me that I shouldn't have said anything to begin with. I probably wouldn't have if they were carts I wanted. However, I don't make Christmas cards nor would I make a paper nativity scene. However, the camping one is cool!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Hello again Becky! I have been married for 12 years to Jason (or J) and I have 3 kids: Abby is 16, almost 17 on Christmas eve, Ariel is 11 and Danny is 7. I love amusement parks and Nascar and I am going to Disney world on January 9th. Like I said in the previous post, I only have internet at work because I live in the middle of nowhere - we actually built our house in the middle of a corn field! I am not busy when I am at work so I chat here - a lot! I am glad you joined.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • slywalker Said:

I think I found another group I'm going to love!!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Oh, and I'm not totally honest. I kept the extra blades... shhhhhhhh!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Hello there ladies! Well, my cricut came Tuesday and I have already made a "countdown to Disney World" thingy. It's cool.

The also accidentally sent me 3 other carts. Being the honest person that I am, I called them and let them know. They were really upset and wanted me to send them back immediately. I told them I only have internet at work and that I'd print the mailing label that they were going to send to my email when I came to work today. Well, it wasn't there. This is really starting to piss me off. J told me that I shouldn't have said anything to begin with. I probably wouldn't have if they were carts I wanted. However, I don't make Christmas cards nor would I make a paper nativity scene. However, the camping one is cool!

How irrating!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Becky, I am a huge smart arse! And I use the word carppy instead of crappy a lot.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Hello again Becky! I have been married for 12 years to Jason (or J) and I have 3 kids: Abby is 16, almost 17 on Christmas eve, Ariel is 11 and Danny is 7. I love amusement parks and Nascar and I am going to Disney world on January 9th. Like I said in the previous post, I only have internet at work because I live in the middle of nowhere - we actually built our house in the middle of a corn field! I am not busy when I am at work so I chat here - a lot! I am glad you joined.

Disney!!! I'm jealous. I can't wait to take the kids there. I think we are waiting a year or two though as ours are still a bit young. My dh is afraid of flying with all three of them. In fact, it makes me a bit nervous too.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Becky, I am a huge smart arse! And I use the word carppy instead of crappy a lot.

I think we'll get along great!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

Disney!!! I'm jealous. I can't wait to take the kids there. I think we are waiting a year or two though as ours are still a bit young. My dh is afraid of flying with all three of them. In fact, it makes me a bit nervous too.

Flying with young children would not be my cup of tea either!
J and I went to Disney with Abby and her school band in March. We kept saying how much Danny and Ariel would like everything so as soon as we got home from that trip, we started saving for this one.
I think kids need to be about 5 or 6 to remember the trip. I think you are smart waiting for several reasons.
Have you ever been there?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Oh carp! I have been here for 2 hours and I have forgotten to work... again.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

going on 3 hours now...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Hi, I was too busy at work to do anything but work today. Since I have a job and don't know for how long I am not complaining.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I am almost done with the same page I have been working on all week.

Shannon - I will try to remember to mention the carts and features to help you out for a while. I'm sure Lesley and Heather will, too.

Becky - do you have a Cricut?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Thanks Marlene!

I just figured out there were more pages to the insert of the Mickey and Friends insert. I got to the other languages and stopped. But then I accidentally cut a shape and didn't know how the heck I did it. Then I discovered a whole new world in the back of the insert!

Were you still going to send me that cart? If so, let me know what you'd like for it. That's another reason I was going to keep those carts - I thought you might like the Christmas ones. Oh well. I had to have some morals. sheesh! Actually, after I discovered them, I was so distraught over what to do that I almost called you. I was seriously have some moral issues. But isn't it a gift if they send you something? It doesn't really matter now. They are packed and ready to mail. I wish they didn't send them. It was upsetting.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Becky, the next day I work is Saturday. I am going to put it on my to do list to take a stroll through your gallery!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Shannon - no way I would have told about the carts. They put in the box, that's their bad. Most companies would have told you to keep them.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Besides I'd be afraid someone would get fired.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Hi, I was too busy at work to do anything but work today. Since I have a job and don't know for how long I am not complaining.

I thought I was going to be laid off for a month and a half but now I think I'll have the 21st through and including the 26th off and I'll work the rest of my shifts. This job is crazy! But you are right Marlene. I'm not going to complain as long as I have a job to come to.

Marlene, you are always the silver lining...
Thanks!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Besides I'd be afraid someone would get fired.

Yeah, they were freakin' out! Like I said, I wish they didn't send them at all. Maybe they'll give me credit on the site or something and then I can get something I want.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Well, I am just about out of here. Everyone take care and I'll be back on Saturday morning.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Here is the September page for the calendar I am making.

Sunday Dinner By Scrap4brains

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:

Well....they could be Yvonne, I haven't checked them out...could they do that? hehehe..

Mind you, the phone wasn't working and I complained so the repair man came to check and had to replace it, so he left in a beautifully wrapped bag....a chocolate hammer!!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • slywalker Said:

I can't say I've ever seen a hotel like hat.

mmmmm...I really do think it's a little kinky Becky and we are the only people our age I've seen here, Bob thinks I'm imagining things...at least it didn't wake me up in the middle of the night last night just thinking about it.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• Becky Scraps Said:
I almost bought the ATG yesterday. But I told myself I'm not buying anymore scrappy stuff till after Christmas. We'll see if I make it.

Have you got the original 'red' one Becky? they really are great, one of the girls on here bought one to Virginia when I was there last year, it was the best money I have ever spent, they are fabulous, and the pink one would be great...just because it's PINK...hehehe

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:
Ok ladies, I am just about out of here. I have finished my work for the day and the boredom is KILLING me! Plus my Cricut should be at home... but that has nothing to do with it. Really, it doesn't.

I'll be back Thursday night. I don't work tomorrow because I will be attending the school's holiday sing-a-long which Danny has told me on several occasions that he definitely will not be singing. I don't care if he doesn't sing just as long as he doesn't cry or strip. He's done both in the past.

Take care everyone!

It does have to do with the Cricut!!! LOL I hope you have fun at the holiday sing along. Ummm. He stripped at the holiday sing along???

Yeah. Since then, I have learned to dress him so that no matter what, he won't be hot.

He did not sing anything except for during "Rudolph" and even though he just sang that stupid parts like "like a lightbulb" which nobody else sang. Sigh. The teachers were all so impressed that he was there. Last year we didn't even go.

That's great Shannon, I bet you were proud, even to sing those parts was obviously special for him when he said he wouldn't sing...and I love 'like a lightbulb' hehehe..

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:
We morphed from two different groups. Yvonne and I are original, Lesley not far behind, then Shannon then Heather. All of us have been together about 3 years I think.

That sounds about right! All I know is that it's been an absolute blast and these ladies are AMAZING! ((Hugs!))

I love it here too. Actually, these are the best friendships I've ever had! And not just because it's online. I've met with Marlene several times and I still like her...

strange that Shannon, I'm the same

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • slywalker Said:

haha...are you sure?....It's the Vintage Plaze, a Kimpton Hotel in Portland Oregon....definitely got a chocolate hammer,,,I hid that till Bob left the room then woopf!!! it was gone heheh...the others I prefer to leave...showing my 60 yrs here

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

Sorry if I sound like a dishonest person, but I'm with J on this one, I think they could have said keep them when you contacted them, they are making millions out of us scrappers....but...you are a good girl Shannon, someone will shine brightly down on you now.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

You are wise Becky, for your own sanity, I see so many people flying from Australia to America with little children (my daughter included), and I feel so sorry for them, but 3 as close as yours are would be a nightmare I think...and also, you want them to be able to remember what they see, so you are doing the right thing.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Great September page Marlene, love the colours you used, I've commented in your gallery.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

See you Saturday or Sunday Shannon, seeing as we will be travelling on Saturday back up to WA, by the time we get to Erin's and settle in I reckon I'll just be on the ground with Henry...well I hope so anyway.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I just lost my last msg before I pressed post...aarghh!! no can't remember what I had in it.

Anway, 1 of the tour ladies had called back and left 2 msgs yesterday but the Hotel has an automated system and it goes straight to our room, there is a check list to retrieve you msg's and I went through that but it said no msg's yet light is still flashing.. complained to reception again today and asked that it be fixed...got home...not fixed...they will be told when we are leaving, they are really slack which is a shame because the room is so nice.

Anyway 'she rang again this morning and because of the messing around we have had she said the tour had left for today but she would take us herself. She was a great driver and we had a fabulous time...the Coast of Oregon is the most beautiful I've ever seen, a beach called Cannon Beach is absolutely awesome, was going to load some pics up but can't find my card reader, will get another when I go to WM with Erin and load them up,,,,stunning scenery.

And Erin looked some up for us also and we have 1 booked tomorrow afternoon out in the opposite direction to the falls area, looking forward to that also...so the shoppng outlets aren't happening thankfully, just not in the mood for them. Did find a couple of nice things today at a cute little town we stopped at, not cheap but not overly expensive either so I'm happy.

Well off to dinner now...cheers all

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:
Primary colors. Red/blue/green/yellow. A wall of each. It's pretty wild in there!!

I'm in Central Wisconsin. Wausau is probably the biggest city near me. I live in a small rural area.

I love bright colors. Green is my favorite! I bet the playroom looks awesome!

I just finished painting the last wall. Thank god!!! Now I just have to shampoo the carpets tomorrow and I'm moving all their toys in their. I'll organize and put in shelving after Christmas.

I am sure that they are going to love having a dedicated play room that you've put so much time into! What did you do with the kids while you painted? I tried painting while mine were home once and the resulting mess was insane. Thank goodness I had a drop cloth down.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Heather big hugs to you sounds like you sure need it right now with your SIL and Lexie having her problems, you do such a great job.

Thanks Lesley! Hugs right back at ya for having to deal with those cruddy tourist companies! Did you prepay them for the trips? I hope not!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

You HAVE to link me to the hotel's web site! LOL I'm not even going to ask what you were dreaming about the hotel!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:

I wanted it but I resisted because I bought that little Glue Arts gun a while back with a bunch of refills! I have to use those first.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

Take care everyone!

Oh I just love that kid! LOL I've never met him but MAN is he AWESOME!!!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:
I have GREAT news. I finally finished that Project 365 album from 2009. I sat down today and ignored everything and finished the 3 remaining months of journaling! I will be SO glad to go back to "regular" scrapbook pages. Then it took me about 2 hours to load it all into my gallery. My hand seriously hurts from all of that writing. I am just grateful it's finished!!!

I pulled some Geo-Hectic paper out to use on a pumpkin patch layout. I may try to stay up late tonight and do it. Tomorrow is therapy day. PT, OT, and hippotherapy for Jordan. If nothing else I'll get some reading done.

Congrats!!! I don't think I could ever finish something like this!!!

Thanks! I can honestly say that it took FOREVER. I was so relieved to be finished.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

I've been checking it out in your gallery. It is the coolest! Your family will appreciate it forever!

Thanks Shannon! It was worth all the work. I love it!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • slywalker Said:

Yeah, I don't want to go either! At all. Nope. Not me! LOL

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

Flying with young children would not be my cup of tea either!
J and I went to Disney with Abby and her school band in March. We kept saying how much Danny and Ariel would like everything so as soon as we got home from that trip, we started saving for this one.
I think kids need to be about 5 or 6 to remember the trip. I think you are smart waiting for several reasons.
Have you ever been there?

Yes I've been there 3 times. When I was a kid so I'm sure it's changed. The last time I went was when I was probably about 16. DH and I were both there. My parents took us. We loved it and can't wait to take our kids.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

• scrap4brains Said:

Shannon - I will try to remember to mention the carts and features to help you out for a while. I'm sure Lesley and Heather will, too.

Yes but I never use it. I know I really should but I just never do. I should get SCAL or some carts for it.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:
Heather - are things always tense around Alexis? Are there periods of serenity?

I would say honestly theres about 20% serenity and 80% all the rest. I wish I could say it's better than that but it isn't. Sigh. It'll all be okay. I'll just keep trying and bugging people for help and answers.

I did have a huge breakdown the other day. After I told my new neighbor about Alexis being bipolar she told me that her brother and sister WERE bipolar too. They committed suicide. I went home and cried. I really didn't need to hear that.

DUDE! WTF is wrong with your neighbor?

I just think she didn't think it though before she said it. Sigh.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:

Have you got the original 'red' one Becky? they really are great, one of the girls on here bought one to Virginia when I was there last year, it was the best money I have ever spent, they are fabulous, and the pink one would be great...just because it's PINK...hehehe

No I don't have one at all. But I really want to get one. I hear great things.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:
Just got my Glee fix. LOVED this week's episode.

I like that they showcased the ability of some of the other people. I loved when Mr. S. yelled Rachel - she needs to check herself more often!

I swear!!! I am kinda glad Finn broke up with her. And I happen to think Chord sings better than Finn too. I got aggravated with Finn's little speech about how you don't take out the star quarterback... Rachel is so totally rubbing off on him and not in a good way!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • slywalker Said:
Oooh!! Heather, what a predicament, they probably think its about time you gave them a run for the Christmas Eve thing, but I'm with you on this one because it is a tradition and I hate breaking traditions....oh I wish you luck, wouldn't want to be where you are right now for anything.

I'm going to tell them to get bent. She called here yesterday by "accident". She called the wrong number she said. Then when I brought up Christmas Eve she said... "Oh let's not talk about it! We'll work something out". Which means she doesn't want to talk to me about it. She wants to manipulate Ronnie. It makes things difficult for our marriage and it's so not fair!

Why don't both of you talk to her about it at the same time? And tell her what you just told us. Because no, it's not fair! And she needs to know that.

She won't. She calls him and manipulates him. She won't have a decent conversation with me about it. She's doing it because it's not fair. She's mad that I told her daughter off so she's trying to punish me.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:
Primary colors. Red/blue/green/yellow. A wall of each. It's pretty wild in there!!

I'm in Central Wisconsin. Wausau is probably the biggest city near me. I live in a small rural area.

I just finished painting the last wall. Thank god!!! Now I just have to shampoo the carpets tomorrow and I'm moving all their toys in their. I'll organize and put in shelving after Christmas.

I am sure that they are going to love having a dedicated play room that you've put so much time into! What did you do with the kids while you painted? I tried painting while mine were home once and the resulting mess was insane. Thank goodness I had a drop cloth down.

They were around for some of it. They were shockingly good. I didn't use any drop clothes and got very little on the floor. One of the days my mom took them. The other times I did at night while they were in bed.

I just got done shampooing the carpet. I can move their toys in tomorrow. I can't wait.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

• Becky Scraps Said:

Thanks! I can honestly say that it took FOREVER. I was so relieved to be finished.

Are you doing one each year?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

[quote=Becky Scraps][quote=Heather J. Landry][quote=Becky Scraps][quote=Heather J. Landry][quote=Becky Scraps]Primary colors. Red/blue/green/yellow. A wall of each. It's pretty wild in there!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They were around for some of it. They were shockingly good. I didn't use any drop clothes and got very little on the floor. One of the days my mom took them. The other times I did at night while they were in bed.

I just got done shampooing the carpet. I can move their toys in tomorrow. I can't wait.
[/quote]

That's great! You should take pics once the toys are all in and everything's done. I'm sure we'd all love to see!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:

Are you doing one each year?

Oh no way! It's a ton of work. I skipped this year. I'm trying to decide if I want to do it again in 2011.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:

Well....they could be Yvonne, I haven't checked them out...could they do that? hehehe..

Mind you, the phone wasn't working and I complained so the repair man came to check and had to replace it, so he left in a beautifully wrapped bag....a chocolate hammer!!

A chocolate hammer?! What a fun hotel! LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:

Ummm. I hear that they make flavored ones. Like mint. I plea the fifth on how I "heard" that. LMAO

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:

I'll try to remember! Mostly I use SCAL when I use my Cricut.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

We brought Brandon when he was 18 mos. and Jordan when she was 19 mos.! We drove though. I won't get on an airplane without kids so I'm certainly not doing it WITH my kids! LOL It's a 12 hour drive from here to Disney. It was interesting to say the least but at least we got to get out and stretch our legs.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

I wanna see the Disney countdown thingy!! I think it was really rude of them to be upset with you over it. It's their fault not yours, and they should've been grateful that you called. A lot of people wouldn't have!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Oh carp! I have been here for 2 hours and I have forgotten to work... again.

Yeah, well... we won't tell on you!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

I need some critique on this layout girls! It just did not come together well at all. I almost didn't load it here because I don't like it much. Sigh.

Pumpkin Patch By Heather J. Landry

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

• slywalker Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:

Ummm. I hear that they make flavored ones. Like mint. I plea the fifth on how I "heard" that. LMAO

I don't know about chocolate flavored but they do make flavored. LOL Have never had any in my possession but I know they do. Just ask my dd's. LOL they learned about them in Home ec class in school and came home and asked me if I knew that they made colored and flavored ones. OMG, it was hilarious, they were in shock over it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Good morning. I'm off a few hours and you're chatting about flavored condoms. What next? Don't answer that!

Lesley - that sounds like an interesting hotel. Kyle was not overly impressed with Portland, but he was with someone who just wanted to check out the vintage shops. Kyle comes by not liking to shop naturally as neither Ken nor I do any more than we have to. Except sb stuff for me.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I agree with Heather about Danny. I can't wait to meet him. I hope he likes Disney World, I'm sure he will.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Becky a dedicated play room, your kids are lucky. Mine always wanted to be under my feet so I don't know if that would've worked. Painting with kids around - you are a brave woman.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Shannon - it was my suggestion and I forgot to say on my last lo I used a cart I haven't used in a long time - Jasmine with a shadow. I almost always use the shadow function, I like the way it looks.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I need some critique on this layout girls! It just did not come together well at all. I almost didn't load it here because I don't like it much. Sigh

Pumpkin Patch By Heather J. Landry

I don't ever remember a 2 pager by you before. I like the placement of the photos and the embellishments are very nice. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the stamping in my opinion. I think the thing that may be off is that the pp in the middle or another strip of paper needs to extend under the horizontal photos onto the second page a little more. To me it looks off balance and a couple more inches to the right would help. You are such a wonderful scrapper I kind of think I'm having a lot of nerve suggesting anything. Also I like that you are including more photos of yourself in your work. Your family and others like to see you, too.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Is this how we do critiquing in this group? All groups seem to be different so I just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing. I'm not the greatest at critiquing but I'll give my opinion when asked.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Becky - yes. We don't usually critique unless asked.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Heather's work is almost always near perfection and there's not much room for anything but a glowing comment.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Becky it took me a couple days to realize that I know you from the Old Pagemaps challenge. Nobody says you have to be really smart to be in this group which is a good thing for me.

I'm having some trouble with the week 3 page, that's a wild one.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Heather - who's Chord on Glee, is it Sam?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

• scrap4brains Said:
Heather's work is almost always near perfection and there's not much room for anything but a glowing comment.

I love Heather's work. I used to check her gallery quite a bit when I was newer here. But as I've been here longer I don't find the time to get in people's gallerie's. I mostly just check out the stuff in the threads I'm active on.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

• scrap4brains Said:
Becky it took me a couple days to realize that I know you from the Old Pagemaps challenge. Nobody says you have to be really smart to be in this group which is a good thing for me.

I'm having some trouble with the week 3 page, that's a wild one.

I haven't finished one yet. It's not looking good either. I didn't join any challenges for Dec because I'm just too busy with Christmas and getting stuff done around the house.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I'm not doing much for Christmas this year.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin

Hi everyone! Heather invited me by.....a few days ago. Should have logged in then, cause goodness...you are all chatty! lol

I am Nancy..aka Homesclscrapper. Stay at Home homeschooling mom of 3. Brighton- 15, Mackenzie-12 and Ainsley-9. We live in Northern California.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin

• scrap4brains Said:
Heather - who's Chord on Glee, is it Sam?

Chord Overstreet is Sam. He is the third child and his family is in the country music biz. Thus the "Chord" name.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Nancy Keslin

Hi Nancy and Welcome.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

Hi Nancy. I'm new here too!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hi Nancy, welcome aboard.

I just got home, I took my mom to the ER and she has pneumonia so she's in the hospital for a couple days.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I hope she recovers quickly!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• slywalker Said:

You HAVE to link me to the hotel's web site! LOL I'm not even going to ask what you were dreaming about the hotel!

'hahaha...just how kinky it was.... the website seems ok, Vintage Plaza Hotel Portland....it seems really fine....just think they have gone overboard in creating a 'modern' theme...well...I hope thats all it is, still have not seen one other person our age here, but we are comfortable.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

• slywalker Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
  • slywalker Said:

the 5th...not the 5th amendment? hahahal...your such a dag!!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

[quote=lilmrmaid][quote=H eather J. Landry][quote=slywalker][ quote=lilmrmaid][quote=sl ywalker]when I said I woke up last night thinking crazy things, it was about this hotel, I think it's kinky or something weird. It is really nice but what Hotel has condoms and lubricating gel on the tray with the chocolates and peanuts etc...and in the wardrobe are 2 robes, one is zebra print and one is leopard print....then for sale hanging in the wardrobe are leopard print boxers for guys and negligee set in matching print....huh!! maybe I'm just getting tooooo old.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't know about chocolate flavored but they do make flavored. LOL Have never had any in my possession but I know they do. Just ask my dd's. LOL they learned about them in Home ec class in school and came home and asked me if I knew that they made colored and flavored ones. OMG, it was hilarious, they were in shock over it.
[/quote]
what were they in shock over yvonne?....did you tell the'm 'of course I know they come flavoured' hehehe..

Page 3 of 155 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics