Page 5 of 155 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Abby got off work at 3 so she's sitting here next to me using my co-workers computer and she saw something funny on facebook:

If Buzz Lightyear speaks Spanish in part of the Toy Story 3 movie, does he speak English in part of the Spanish version of the movie?

Great point she has there !!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Becky Scraps

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
OMG,I am sick. for the last 3 days I have had a stuffed nose and a headache (sinus). Last night I started coughing a lot. Today, I can hardly talk, coughing a lot, headache, feels like someone sitting on my chest and now I started vomitting and have a very upset stomach. Someone shoot me, please.

Feel better. I'm sick too. I feel like someone hit me with a truck.

Oh dear, not a good time of year to be feeling poorly, guess its winter creeping in on all of you.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
I'm feeling king of carppy, too. Don't know it's because I expect to get sick or the overall worry ab out losing my job.

Marlene you haven't updated me about your job!! is it still likely to be there for a year or is there some doubt about that again? sorry you are feeling poorly but you are doing a lot of running around with your mum being sick, you be careful, lots of bugs in those hospitals...wash, wash and wash again, top up the lysol.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

hi Carrie...lovely to see you popping in...like Marlene I'm curious...tell us please...what's been going on? You haven't met a nice single teacher have you, or re kindled and old relationship??????

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well was glad to get to Erin's yesterday, I felt quite 'icky' on the train, we only had a smoothie at 9am and nothing else and by 2pm on the train i was starting to notice the rocking. The train was really comfortable and nice but I'll have to have another thought about a future trip on one, or maybe just ignoring my stupid nagging husband about eating too much and just having a midday meal would have helped !!

As soon as they picked us up we went straight to the home of one of Jarrod's army mate's mother. He is being shipped out to Afghanistan and had a gathering, they made us feel very welcome and it was a lovely night, weren't too late because of Henry but my elbow is really crook again because the table I had the computer on at the last hotel was was too low, and even now I'm doing the wrong thing and sitting on the couch with my laptop,,,bad girl, anyway not to worry.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

today we were away early and spent most of the day at a Victoriana Xmas Show, so many stalls and gorgeous things I would have loved to buy if I could have gotten them home, but did buy a ffew things and it was a great day.

Loving being here with Erin and Henry, he has changed so much but unfortunately is getting his last molar, he really has done his teething pretty early and its a shame this one is coming through now, but he is such a sweetie, he can open doors now and snuck into our room and we were all just rolling in laughter when we saw him in Bob's case throwing everything out....he can't do any wrong in Bob's eyes so it was quite cute.

Well going to bed so have a good weekend everyone.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to slywalker

Hi ladies.....

What cricut cart does everyone have and need? I need a new cart! lol...actually, I am holding out for the new Wrap it Up.

But look what I made with mine this weekend!

Holiday Houses By Homesclscrapper
I made it with the Winter Woodland cart. I have been trying really hard to use my machine more.

I don't just love the way the windows came out, but it is for my LSS..well, one of them anyway. hee hee

Lesly, I love traveling by train. I have really only done it once, but we went from here to Denver. So fun, so beautiful, so relaxing.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
today we were away early and spent most of the day at a Victoriana Xmas Show, so many stalls and gorgeous things I would have loved to buy if I could have gotten them home, but did buy a ffew things and it was a great day.

Loving being here with Erin and Henry, he has changed so much but unfortunately is getting his last molar, he really has done his teething pretty early and its a shame this one is coming through now, but he is such a sweetie, he can open doors now and snuck into our room and we were all just rolling in laughter when we saw him in Bob's case throwing everything out....he can't do any wrong in Bob's eyes so it was quite cute.

did you get a pic? That would of been so cute. I can just see him LOL

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

Oh man. Where to start! I'll just go with whatever comes to mind...how's that?

A couple of weeks ago, Drew got really sick. I mean, really sick. I had to take a half day off at work to take him to the doctor. Brayden ended up getting it a week later, and then I got it, too. I had to have whats-his-face keep the boys an extra couple of days so I could recover. I spent my entire Thanksgiving break in bed. Pisser. Bray and I still have a little of it, but we're getting over it.

Drew lost his second top tooth today. He looks darling!

Work is going very well. I love it! I was feeling really guilty at first since I had to leave my kids at home, but I'm ok with it now. Only 2 more weeks and we're off for 2 weeks for Christmas break. WOOT!

Rob is fantastic. We're having a great time. I think I go through phases where I feel like I need him more than he is able to give. Right now, things are great. But, there is a new police officer at my school and he is just super cute. But, that's now how I roll. A cheater I am not.

We have a long term sub in one of the boy's PE positions since one of our guys left to take another job with the district. The sub has been flirting with me, I guess. Friday I was leaning on the top of the bleachers watching my girls run the mile and he came up and said, "Are you throwing your vide down?" I asked him what the hell that meant and he said, "Oh, I was just checking out your butt." What the mother ********? He's said some other mild things too. He better watch it or I'll slap his teeth out of his face. I don't need that ******** at work.

Drew is reading better all the time. Brayden has started picking up on it, too. I'm proud of them both.

Well, that's it for now. I don't want to give you too much to catch up on! I'm sorry to have not been around much lately. Sometimes I crash so early at night now that I don't even watch TV or eat dinner.

Hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great week ahead.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Meak72

Hey Carrie. Glad things are going better w/Rob. I agree you shouldn't have to take harrassment at work.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I don't know who asked but I work for a county and the commissioners are closing my department. I don't know when, could be 3 months could be a year.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72

Oh no Marlene. If they close your department before you are ready to retire, will you be OK?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Meak72

If we can get a year, I'll be ok. That'll give me time to become debt free and bank a little. I do have Deferred Comp but I'd hate to blow that the first year. Ken has money so I won't starve or be thrown out. I have debt he doesn't know about and I don't want to tell him now.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Carrie - is there no school today?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I didn't even scrapbook this weekend. And I have presents to make.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

morning ladies

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Feeling better Yvonne?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

nope

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Well I'm glad you got a little bit of work done Shannon....and hey!! that's great about the internet, I hope it comes off and you do get it on at home...the internet I mean hehehe..

I think that hotel rubbed off on you!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

Lesley, this is all so fabulous! I hope you got pics of Henry throwing Bob's stuff around!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Nancy Keslin

• homesclscrapper Said:
Hi ladies.....

What cricut cart does everyone have and need? I need a new cart! lol...actually, I am holding out for the new Wrap it Up.

But look what I made with mine this weekend!

Holiday Houses By Homesclscrapper
I made it with the Winter Woodland cart. I have been trying really hard to use my machine more.

I don't just love the way the windows came out, but it is for my LSS..well, one of them anyway. hee hee

Lesly, I love traveling by train. I have really only done it once, but we went from here to Denver. So fun, so beautiful, so relaxing.

Wow Nancy, is this ever cute! My favorite part is the snowman peeking out of the fluff.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Hey Carrie. Glad things are going better w/Rob. I agree you shouldn't have to take harrassment at work.

Carrie, I was going to say the same thing. Sounds like things with Rob are good but that sub needs some talkin' too! Tell him you are uncomfortable. I think you have to in order to have a case of harassment against him - if you ever need to go that route.

Glad everyone is feeling better now. At least you got sick now and not over Christmas, right?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
If we can get a year, I'll be ok. That'll give me time to become debt free and bank a little. I do have Deferred Comp but I'd hate to blow that the first year. Ken has money so I won't starve or be thrown out. I have debt he doesn't know about and I don't want to tell him now.

Marlene, that's not good. I hope Ken doesn't have some hidden debt too...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Good morning everyone!

Yvonne and Becky, I hope you both feel better soon.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Heather J. Landry Said:
Interesting day so far... I fixed the toilet after DH "fixed" it and broke a part of it that wasn't broken. Then he couldn't fix that part. I'm trying to decide if I want to go paper scrap or if I want to keep cleaning out my house. I have an urge to throw EVERYTHING out. I'm feeling overly cluttered! First I have to finish this digital design team page for Jessica Sprague. I'm waiting on something else I need to download. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

That is funny because I fixed the toilet that J was going to get parts for on Thursday...

While you are feeling like cleaning, keep cleaning! I find that once I get the urge that my window of opportunity only lasts a week or so.

Whoo hoo! Go us! LOL I did keep cleaning. My house is all sorted through and organized. I still need to dust but dusting it totally over rated IMO.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
I actually completed a lo in one day yesterday. I am pretty impressed with myself! Have to take a pic of it though...

I can't wait to see! I did one last night at midnight again. It's the only quiet time I'm getting lately!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
That's what is nice about our group - you can check in when you'd like, you don't have to comment on everything and we are all super friendly. I need a relaxing and laid back environment!

You and me both!!!!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
Hello. I slept in the morning until after 10, I haven't done that in so long I don't remember. Then I went to my mom's and got her some pj's etc. I went to visit her for a while but she seemed to be struggling to stay awake because I was there so I came back home. Turns out she does not have pneumonia just a nasty case of the flu. That is also dangerous for the elderly. She looked a lot better this morning. I'll go back in a while.

I think it's good that you slept in! It sounds like you needed the rest. I'm glad to hear that it's not pneumonia and I hope that your Mom gets better really soon!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:
My baby Cricut came with George. When I got the Ex and sold the baby bug I kept George and still use it more than any other cart. It has all the basic shapes. There are only capital letters so I don't use it for that so much, all caps seems like SHOUTING to me and I don't like to yell.

Did you see the episode of Raising Hope when Jimmy fills out the pre school application and uses exclamation points? If not, you should...

I used the Mickey and Friends cart on my last lo. Since I went to Disney and I'm going again, I'm sure I'll get use out of it. I want the Mickey font cart next though. I'm sure I'll use it a lot.

I loved that episode. Who am I kidding? I love every episode of Raising Hope. Maw Maw rocks! I have that Mickey font cart. I really like it.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

This is the layout I did last night. I finally broke into my Pyrus!

Nature Walk (Scraptastic Club) By Heather J. Landry

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Abby got off work at 3 so she's sitting here next to me using my co-workers computer and she saw something funny on facebook:

If Buzz Lightyear speaks Spanish in part of the Toy Story 3 movie, does he speak English in part of the Spanish version of the movie?

ROFLOL Maybe!?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• homesclscrapper Said:
  • homesclscrapper Said:
Hi everyone! Heather invited me by.....a few days ago. Should have logged in then, cause goodness...you are all chatty! lol

I am Nancy..aka Homesclscrapper. Stay at Home homeschooling mom of 3. Brighton- 15, Mackenzie-12 and Ainsley-9. We live in Northern California.

It's about time! Slacker! LOL I'm glad you're here!!

shut up! I have a life you know! lol

LOL Too funny! How is the Christmas decorating going?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
OMG,I am sick. for the last 3 days I have had a stuffed nose and a headache (sinus). Last night I started coughing a lot. Today, I can hardly talk, coughing a lot, headache, feels like someone sitting on my chest and now I started vomitting and have a very upset stomach. Someone shoot me, please.

I am very sorry you are sick Yvonne! I hope you feel better soon.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

That's too cute about Henry sneaking in the room! I bet Bob thought it was too funny to be mad at him. Hehe Did you take pics?

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• homesclscrapper Said:
Interesting day so far... I fixed the toilet after DH "fixed" it and broke a part of it that wasn't broken. Then he couldn't fix that part. I'm trying to decide if I want to go paper scrap or if I want to keep cleaning out my house. I have an urge to throw EVERYTHING out. I'm feeling overly cluttered! First I have to finish this digital design team page for Jessica Sprague. I'm waiting on something else I need to download. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

ROFLMAO....you told me Ronnie wasn't very handy, but really? changing out the flapper?

Don't clean, play! Guess what I am making....my Christmas Village. When I went to the LSS last night they gave me a bunch of vintage papers and all I could think of to make was...village!

Cut two of the buildings already (with the cricut) need to embellish, and maybe one more house. woo hoo!

I told you he wasn't handy. God bless him, he tries but... he has no patience. He comes by it honestly. His Dad's the same way. At least Ronnie doesn't throw things when he can't fix them. That's what his Dad does. His parents bought the kids bikes for Christmas and one was unassembled. We told him not to mess with it. I'll do it! I put together furniture, playhouses... I fix things. I don't mind.

I think the village you made is awesome! I can't even imagine how much time that must've taken. Absolutely beautiful!!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Heather J. Landry

• mrsmiller Said:

That is funny because I fixed the toilet that J was going to get parts for on Thursday...

While you are feeling like cleaning, keep cleaning! I find that once I get the urge that my window of opportunity only lasts a week or so.

Whoo hoo! Go us! LOL I did keep cleaning. My house is all sorted through and organized. I still need to dust but dusting it totally over rated IMO.

I live on a dirt road. No sense in doing too much dusting...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
I actually completed a lo in one day yesterday. I am pretty impressed with myself! Have to take a pic of it though...

I can't wait to see! I did one last night at midnight again. It's the only quiet time I'm getting lately!

Well, since you mentioned it... I have 2:

Bunch of Fun By Mrsmiller

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
Oh man. Where to start! I'll just go with whatever comes to mind...how's that?

A couple of weeks ago, Drew got really sick. I mean, really sick. I had to take a half day off at work to take him to the doctor. Brayden ended up getting it a week later, and then I got it, too. I had to have whats-his-face keep the boys an extra couple of days so I could recover. I spent my entire Thanksgiving break in bed. Pisser. Bray and I still have a little of it, but we're getting over it.

Drew lost his second top tooth today. He looks darling!

Work is going very well. I love it! I was feeling really guilty at first since I had to leave my kids at home, but I'm ok with it now. Only 2 more weeks and we're off for 2 weeks for Christmas break. WOOT!

Rob is fantastic. We're having a great time. I think I go through phases where I feel like I need him more than he is able to give. Right now, things are great. But, there is a new police officer at my school and he is just super cute. But, that's now how I roll. A cheater I am not.

We have a long term sub in one of the boy's PE positions since one of our guys left to take another job with the district. The sub has been flirting with me, I guess. Friday I was leaning on the top of the bleachers watching my girls run the mile and he came up and said, "Are you throwing your vide down?" I asked him what the hell that meant and he said, "Oh, I was just checking out your butt." What the mother ********? He's said some other mild things too. He better watch it or I'll slap his teeth out of his face. I don't need that ******** at work.

Drew is reading better all the time. Brayden has started picking up on it, too. I'm proud of them both.

Well, that's it for now. I don't want to give you too much to catch up on! I'm sorry to have not been around much lately. Sometimes I crash so early at night now that I don't even watch TV or eat dinner.

Hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great week ahead.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've all been so sick! I hope you are all better soon. I'm glad that things are going well with Rob and at work. That sub needs to be slapped. You should totally report him for sexual harassment if it keeps up.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

I'm diggin' that photo turn and the mix of pp!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

Makes sense to me! (I'll go for any excuse not to dust.) I'd rather wash toilets. I hate dusting.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

I'm off to check them out and then I should go clean house! Ronnie's home and I need to look busy so he doesn't know I play on the internet all day! LOL We got some good news about Lady this morning. I brought her into the vet thinking we were going to have to put her to sleep and he says he thinks she's going to be okay for a little longer with some more meds. I am hoping at least through Christmas!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:

I'm diggin' that photo turn and the mix of pp!

Thanks girlie!!!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Heather, I am glad that you got good news about Lady. I need to take Chavo to the vet (our chihuahua) and I don't think it's going to be good. Ariel is upset, but she is willing to put her down if that is what's best. I keep putting off the appointment.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin

for all you Glee fans.....

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/articles/hot-new -video-kat...

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin

• homesclscrapper Said:
  • homesclscrapper Said:
Hi everyone! Heather invited me by.....a few days ago. Should have logged in then, cause goodness...you are all chatty! lol

I am Nancy..aka Homesclscrapper. Stay at Home homeschooling mom of 3. Brighton- 15, Mackenzie-12 and Ainsley-9. We live in Northern California.

It's about time! Slacker! LOL I'm glad you're here!!

shut up! I have a life you know! lol

LOL Too funny! How is the Christmas decorating going?

decorating is done...4 trees decorated, stockings hung...just need to make some gifts and cookies!!!!

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin

• mrsmiller Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:

I'm off to check them out and then I should go clean house! Ronnie's home and I need to look busy so he doesn't know I play on the internet all day! LOL We got some good news about Lady this morning. I brought her into the vet thinking we were going to have to put her to sleep and he says he thinks she's going to be okay for a little longer with some more meds. I am hoping at least through Christmas!

Hope everything is ok with Lady.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I have to wait to get home to check out the video. No YouTube at work, what a bother!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

It's always sad to say goodbye to old friends, no matter how many legs they have.

sweetpeaemmalou
Idol
sweetpeaemmalou
In response to slywalker

Is there still room to join?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to sweetpeaemmalou

Yep! Feel free...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to sweetpeaemmalou

Who could resist anyone named Sweet pea? I looked in your gallery and saw all of your lovely cards and want to make sure you know that this group is 98% lay outs. Most of us will crank out the occassional card but not so much on a regular basis.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hi Shannon! I haven't said hi to you today.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I knew my mom was feeling better when she gave me a whole list of things to do for her.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Emily - it is/was not my intention to discourage you from joining us.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Earlier when you guys were talking about dusting, I wanted to tell you I dust by gravity. Only so much will stay up then, then it falls to the floor and you can vacuum.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hi ladies

I read all the posts, but not going to comment on them all, just a fast little post

I have only put up 2 porcelain angels and 2 snowmen for Christmas so far, tree box it upstairs but have no abitiions to put it up.

I have literally slept all day long, I feel so terrible. my phone rang twice and I didn't even hear it. LOL

My nickname when I was little was Sweetpea. After the little baby on the cartoon Popeye. My grandmother named me that, because I use to wear little nighties like sweetpea. LOL I call Brittni sweetpea.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

We call Matty - punkin pie.

My sister's name is Darlene - okay laugh and get it over with - our dad called us Marlin and Darlin.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

The baby in Popeye is actually called sweepea. I only know that because I am a crossword fiend.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

You know what Shannon and Yvonne, I didn't get any pics, its so jolly hard to catch him in a photo these days, if you have a reaction time like to laugh or anything...it is too late, missed the opportunity and he is off, I had forgotten how quickly they move at that age, but I'm sure he will venture there again because he can open the doors mmmm...yes, everyting is at risk lol...

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hey Nancy those building are awesome, I have that cart and I know I would never be able to make anything like that, I just love them you are so clever, and you said it was for your LSS? I would be wanting to keep it I think, sur are a good add for Cricut.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hi Carrie, so nice to see you popping in and glad things are working out with Rob, and I knew you'd draw some attention at work, you keep them in line girl right. Sorry you and the boys have been so ill, was it the flu or a virus or something? glad you are picking up now though. How is your mum with the boys, is she helping you out?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Oh Marlene I hope it isn't as early as 3 months, you know about that same old story...about us I mean, well, I was exactly the same, I had debt that Bob didn't know about either, which was fine while I was working, but the retirement time crept up so quickly and I had to come clean, boy was that a hard time and he doesn't let me forget either even though I had a good Superannuation of my own and cleared the debt on my own...so I know how you must be feeling about that, just try not to worry about that until the time comes and you have to, and lets hope you get that year.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Oh Nice, I love the Pyrus range, beautiful soft colours, great LO and a midnight one!! well done.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Loved both of those layouts Shannon, you girls are making my fingers itchy, I was looking at Erin's album she is doing today and she has done some beautiful pages. I could always grab some stuff and do something but have always hated scrapping without my own stuff around, plus every minute of Henry's being awake I like to be around him, but really determined to get stuck into it when I get home, haven't had a really good stint at scrapping for a long time and I'm missing it.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Heather i hate dusting as well, but think I'd rather do that than clean toilets, I have a thing about that job...hate it, we have 3 and its a case of having to do them because Bob sure wouldn't but don't enjoy it.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Sorry you are still not feeling ok Yvonne, and Becky hasn't been in either so I hope that's not because she is also still feeling ill.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hi Emily, of course you are welcome here, I'm a newie with card making but really want to do more. Just never been an interest of mine but having Luzma churing out so many beautiful ones got me interested again, so hopefully you'll drop some off and get me inspired.

Just drop in some details on yourself and anyone you don't know just say and we will fill you in with the information.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well I'm all up to date, and must say its lovely having a few new faces in the group again.

Nothing interesting from today, we babysat Henry but he didn't wake, and then went to Walmart, weren't going out at all but Erin ran short on some supplies.

Tomorrow its to the mall to hopefully visit the Hallmark store and get some nice Xmas cards.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

Just checking in to say good night.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

jci quickly, I am heading to bed, I can not stay awake even though I slept all day.

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal
In response to mrsmiller

I see your open! Can I join pretty please? If not no worries

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrapinbabygal

Sure Sabrina. Welcome.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Lesley- I can be debt free in six months without feeling any pain or 3 with a great deal of budgeting. I've already take care of most of the debt.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

morning ladies, I am still not feeling good at all, better then yesterday but not much. I am so tired.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Earlier when you guys were talking about dusting, I wanted to tell you I dust by gravity. Only so much will stay up then, then it falls to the floor and you can vacuum.

LOL - that is a good plan! I think it works better for us shorter folks Marlene because we can't see the stuff up top anyway...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
We call Matty - punkin pie.

My sister's name is Darlene - okay laugh and get it over with - our dad called us Marlin and Darlin.

Ok, done!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrapinbabygal Said:

Oh Yeah! I just scraplifted you for the November Scraplift the Person Before You Challenge.

You have a fabulous gallery!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Lesley- I can be debt free in six months without feeling any pain or 3 with a great deal of budgeting. I've already take care of most of the debt.

That's good Marlene. I was worried when you mentioned that. But you are a smart lady so I should have known that you'd have it all worked out!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Good morning ladies. Sorry I didn't say goodbye yesterday. I went home sick. My fibromyalgia isn't reacting well to the cold and they don't like to turn the heat on much here at work during the winter. Today I brought a blanket, a heating pad and a sweater.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Good morning Shannon.

I'm picking my mom up at noon to take her home. I'll still have to check on her a couple times everyday for a few days but she'll be easier to get to.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Shannon - are you feeling better today?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

BTW - I closed enrollment, we can open it again later if we want. It must be a little intimidating to come into an established group so I thought maybe we could just hang like this for a while. Any thoughts, objections, suggestions?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

[quote=Heather J. Landry][quote=mrsmiller][ quote=Heather J. Landry][quote=mrsmiller][ quote=Heather J. Landry]Interesting day so far... I fixed the toilet after DH "fixed" it and broke a part of it that wasn't broken. Then he couldn't fix that part. I'm trying to decide if I want to go paper scrap or if I want to keep cleaning out my house. I have an urge to throw EVERYTHING out. I'm feeling overly cluttered! First I have to finish this digital design team page for Jessica Sprague. I'm waiting on something else I need to download. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Makes sense to me! (I'll go for any excuse not to dust.) I'd rather wash toilets. I hate dusting.
[/quote]

I'm with you I hate dusting. My current excuse is we are remodeling!!!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
hi ladies

I read all the posts, but not going to comment on them all, just a fast little post

I have only put up 2 porcelain angels and 2 snowmen for Christmas so far, tree box it upstairs but have no abitiions to put it up.

I have literally slept all day long, I feel so terrible. my phone rang twice and I didn't even hear it. LOL

My nickname when I was little was Sweetpea. After the little baby on the cartoon Popeye. My grandmother named me that, because I use to wear little nighties like sweetpea. LOL I call Brittni sweetpea.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Sorry you are still not feeling ok Yvonne, and Becky hasn't been in either so I hope that's not because she is also still feeling ill.

You guessed it. On top of my cold. I think I got food poisioning. But I'm feeling better now!!
I'm going to attempt some lunch today. We'll see how that sits.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

• scrapinbabygal Said:

Welcome Sabrina and Emily!!!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Good morning ladies. Sorry I didn't say goodbye yesterday. I went home sick. My fibromyalgia isn't reacting well to the cold and they don't like to turn the heat on much here at work during the winter. Today I brought a blanket, a heating pad and a sweater.

I hope you are feeling better today!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Good afternoon Marlene!

I hope everything goes well with your mom and I am glad that it will be easier on you.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Shannon - are you feeling better today?

Thanks for asking Marlene!
I rolled out of bed and didn't even shower. I feel a bit better but my upper body really hurts. I think I need to go back to the Dr and get more/better meds to handle this.

I am going to buy a cricut cart today (well, if Js has one I like) so that is keeping me motivated.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Becky Scraps

• Becky Scraps Said:
  • slywalker Said:

You guessed it. On top of my cold. I think I got food poisioning. But I'm feeling better now!!
I'm going to attempt some lunch today. We'll see how that sits.

Food poisoning? That is carppy! Becky, I hope you feel better soon. If you can eat, that is a good sign.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Believe it or not, I think I am going to buy the Hannah Montana cart. There are a few fonts on it and very few Hannah Montana specific things. It's a great cart!

Ugh. Having design studio is not helping my pocketbook! Being able to see the stuff on the carts is really cool though!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Lesley, it is confusing me when I look at the times you post. I keep forgetting you are "over here" right now.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Shannon - Lesley is on PST - 3 hours behind us. I hate for you to be confused

Hey Becky - glad you're feeling better.

My mom had another list of carp for me to do, I don't know if I'll ever scrap again.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

My mom kind of made me mad at her. I took my lunch hour to pick her up at the hospital so she could spend the afternoon at home. You wouldn't believe how incredibly slooooooooooooow she is so by the time I got her home it was time to go back to work. She said that I wouldn't stop and get her a sandwich. Did she ask? Nooooooo. I told her it was mean, then I went get her a sandwich.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I used to take my mom out to lunch once a week to kind of blow the dust off her. She has slowed down to the point that I cannot get her in and out of a restaurant in an hour. She eats slowly and never shuts up so it takes a long time. If I'd give it to her, she'd love to have one of my two days off a week.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
My mom kind of made me mad at her. I took my lunch hour to pick her up at the hospital so she could spend the afternoon at home. You wouldn't believe how incredibly slooooooooooooow she is so by the time I got her home it was time to go back to work. She said that I wouldn't stop and get her a sandwich. Did she ask? Nooooooo. I told her it was mean, then I went get her a sandwich.

It all has to be frustrating Marlene. It was nice of you to take your lunch hour to pick her up. You could have waited until after work. I think I would believe how slow she is. My dad had a wheelchair and getting him in and out of it was not easy! Also, when you took him to the grocery store he had to looooooooook at everything and alllllllll of the ingredients on the back. I get that he didn't get out a lot and that he was happy to get out however, I may have taken him out more if it didn't make me so darn irritated!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Yep, I knew she was on PST which is 3 hours back. We work within time zones all day here. We call all of them until 9pm their time. That's why when we have pacific coast work, we are open until midnight.

It's just strange seeing Lesley post during our daytime...

LOL! I am confused a lot, aren't I? I appreciate the help.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

This cricut business is going to be expensive! But I am lovin' it! I have a list of 16 carts I want...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

I checked the FedEx website and my carts that I ordered from cricut have been stuck in Kentucky since Saturday. Dang it. Maybe a scrapper found them...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

I am not diggin' the 12 days of Christmas specials. The only one I would've maybe taken advantage of was the free shipping. Of course they had it on the 1 day I didn't work...

Page 5 of 155 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics