Page 6 of 67 
Username Post: January~March Secret Sisters Swap (closed for this round)        (Topic#1548923)
scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
Michelle came over last night and we played Phase10. It was really fun. It would have been more fun had we had more players though. Skipbo is easier to play with 2 people. We were trying to think of someone we could have come over to play cards with us.

So I'm on the bandwagon with you girls. Today is the day I stop smoking, start eating healthy and start a new chapter!! I weigh more now than I ever have in my life!!! Even during pregnancy!!

I stopped smoking for about a month, then Bruce lost his job. I started back. then I stopped again for a few weeks. then he died and I started back. It's just been a vicious circle of bad news. So with the New Year here I am trying again.

Today I think I'm going to try to do some Christmas pages. I'm working the rest of the week so today is the only day I'll probably feel up to scrapping.

Debbie, I wish you the best on quitting smoking. I haven't smoked since November 12, 2010.
Oh, And I love to play Phase 10. I have one of those little electronic Phase 10 games from Wal-Mart. I play a game or two before I go to sleep every night. Wish we lived closer we could have some fun.
I answered the PM.
Can't wait to meet you at the retreat. Pam

Edited by scrappiepammie on 01-03-11 04:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NLs 1st-hello-kitty.n2011
In response to scrappiepammie

Nikilynn

I hope you are catching up tonight on the thread and realize that you have been claimed. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. You take care this week and may your first week of the new year be all that you want the year to be.

SweetPinksSS
Resident
SweetPinksSS
In response to NLs 1st-hello-kitty.n2011

SweetPink, I hope you saw the happiness in your childrens eyes today!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to scrappiepammie

• scrappiepammie Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
Michelle came over last night and we played Phase10. It was really fun. It would have been more fun had we had more players though. Skipbo is easier to play with 2 people. We were trying to think of someone we could have come over to play cards with us.

So I'm on the bandwagon with you girls. Today is the day I stop smoking, start eating healthy and start a new chapter!! I weigh more now than I ever have in my life!!! Even during pregnancy!!

I stopped smoking for about a month, then Bruce lost his job. I started back. then I stopped again for a few weeks. then he died and I started back. It's just been a vicious circle of bad news. So with the New Year here I am trying again.

Today I think I'm going to try to do some Christmas pages. I'm working the rest of the week so today is the only day I'll probably feel up to scrapping.

Debbie, I wish you the best on quitting smoking. I haven't smoked since November 12, 2010.
Oh, And I love to play Phase 10. I have one of those little electronic Phase 10 games from Wal-Mart. I play a game or two before I go to sleep every night. Wish we lived closer we could have some fun.
I answered the PM.
Can't wait to meet you at the retreat. Pam

For sure Pam. If you lived near me we could get together and play cards all the time. And scrap too of course! Ever think of moving to Florida???? Good luck on the quitting smoking Pam. I didn't know that they have the electronic Phase 10. that's great!! I have an electronic Yatzee that I've had for over 10 years. I used to be addicted to it. That was before my scrapbook days though.

Edited by Deb-doodle on 01-03-11 06:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I finally did a page today. I'll take a pic tomorrow after work if it's not too late.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

I think Tina gave me her cold

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to TrishaLouise

ugh, sorry about that Trisha. I feel better tonight, tho my throat is still a little sore, and my stomach got a bit iffy again tonight. but I think I'll be up for work tomorrow.

DanasKickinSister
Veteran
DanasKickinSister
In response to Tina scraps

Dana

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend. - By Adrianne S

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-11 08:27 PM
In response to NLs 1st-hello-kitty.n2011

• NLs 1st-hello-kitty.n2011 Said:
Fooey! The pic is not showing all of the words. Will be back in a bit with a new updated one to see the words. When you read them you can tell that we truly are sisters.

I hope you see this while you are gone

Naughty Kitty hehe By NLs 1st-hello-kitty.n2011

Oh My Goodness.............. I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • MrsAnnieS Said:
  • Annies sister Said:
YIPPEE, I'm #3
and I'm here to say,
I hope Annie has a great day.

Annie, I'm looking forward to being your big sis!

Oo yay I've been claimed! I could just eat you up...yum!

Annie did the treacle arrive safety?

I haven't seen it yet..I've been keeping an eye out for it. Although it could very well be sitting under one of our 4 foot snow drifts...

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-11 08:28 PM
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Love seeing all the SS's checking in!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Annies sister

• Annies sister Said:
Hello to my little sis Annie! Hope you are having a great new year, month, week, and day!

Love,
your secret sister

Hello big sis! So far it has been a great new year! I hope yours has been also good!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-11 08:30 PM
In response to scrappindmbfan

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Mine aren't so little anymore...same ages as yours basically. My ds is 14 and my dd is 12. Hoping to get lots of pictures to scrap!

Hi Nancy... lovely to meet you!!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Annies sister Said:
Hello to my little sis Annie! Hope you are having a great new year, month, week, and day!

Love,
your secret sister

Yum Annie's sister. I LOVE Salt & Vinegar chips!!

Me too! I heart them soo much!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-11 08:32 PM

• Tina scraps Said:
Jackie and Trisha, I'm beginning to think my Itouch is a dud. It is constantly forwarding itself to a next song, without my asking. it'll play some of the song it's on, then just skip to a new one - and it's doing it frequently. grrrr. doesn't matter whether it's in my pocket, in my hand, etc. so, am I only supposed to use it when I'm sitting still?! I'm very irked. looks like I may be making a trip back to the apple store in the next few days.

Oh Tina.. you make me laugh... you think it is a dude. Maybe you sould see if something is wrong with it.. mine dont skip like that.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • MrsAnnieS Said:
Oo Rebecca great new pages for your december daily! I've got 5 pages left, nothing happened those days and I'm having a hard time deciding how to fill them...

The sort of prompts I get when doing mine often are the perfect reminder of things that you might not otherwise scrap - your favourite/perfect tree ornament, for example, or your favourite carol and why it is your favourite; something about your visitors; what gifts everyone got this year - it doesnt need to just reflect that day (and this is where I got it wrong the first year I tried it without signing up for the prompts!)

Great ideas Rachel, you really are a darling! I'll have to opt for the prompts next year

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-11 08:34 PM
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
I like the word thing. My word is going to be
"happiness"! That is what I'm going to search for every single day because I believe if you look for it, you'll find it! And I want to be happy every day! Is there a place that you go to to sign up for the word thing or is it just on here.

Kimberly

happiness.... sound perfect Kimberly!!!!!!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to jackie9635

• jackie9635 Said:
hi girls

rachel thanks for the warning! and cute layouts

big sister - im actually making mark a quilt and his mom an apron. those are my first two projects. and if the quilt turns out well i will make angie one too im not sure what i need. i guess i could always use thread and fabrics maybe a book for ideas of projects? btw i received your email! Thanks for the card it was too cute and a pleasant surprise.

deb that's wonderful you had all that help. and im sure your nephew has appreciated you guys tremendously as well.

Jackie there is a really great website for quilting, I have the link on my work computer somewhere, I used it all the time when I first started I can see if I still have it if you'd like to see it! Or if you're looking for a good book there is 'Quilts Quilts Quilts' which is a fabulous beginners book.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to MrsAnnieS

Niki it sounds like you had such a great time I'm glad you had fun!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-03-11 09:32 PM
In response to MrsAnnieS

I did have a TON of fun!! I missed talking to all you lovely ladies!!!

I love your new avi Annie!!

How was your New Years?

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to 888

hi girls.

annie thanks for the tip. ill have to keep that one in mind when i go looking for books this weekend

deb i was actually talking to angie about it lol. i think im doing all these hobbies bc i have all this free time i don't know what to do with it. i used to be constantly on the go bc of school. i was always attending multiple schools at once, doing all the labs (which alone were 3 hours each) and writeups plus the regular homework and studying for tests and working it was so much and now that i just have 5 hours of work each day and nothing else i feel like i need to fill my day more lol. so i scrap, now will begin sewing (which i really can't wait for), and am going to register for my second semester of ballroom dancing (the first semester was so fun im going back).

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Morning!
Just checking in! Nothing exciting here except the daily grind. It was tough to go back to work yesterday.

It's nice to have some of the pre-holiday normalcy back. The kids went back to school yesterday and my fitness classes started up again. The class I had last night kicked my butt big time! But I guess that's the point and is a good thing Looking forward to my Zumba class on Thursday night...I've heard it's a TON of fun.

A ballroom dancing class sounds like a TON of fun!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

lol Nikilynn, I said dud, as in it's busted, not dude actually, it's not doing it now, I think it may have been me bumping it while it hadn't locked yet. still not sure I'll bother keeping it, I'll get more music for the money if I stick with the nano.

DanasKickinSister
Veteran
DanasKickinSister

For my beautiful and talented sister Dana.

Good morning, good morning
Good morning to you.
Put a smile on your face,
It's a brand new day

Good morning to you.
Each day is a new gift to open and use.

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day.

The sun's rising up warming all on the ground.
The birds in the trees are singing the sounds...
It's a new day! It's a new day!
Join me and say...

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day

Good morning to you,
It's a brand new day.

Good morning!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
I think Tina gave me her cold

ME TOO!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• jackie9635 Said:
hi girls.

annie thanks for the tip. ill have to keep that one in mind when i go looking for books this weekend

deb i was actually talking to angie about it lol. i think im doing all these hobbies bc i have all this free time i don't know what to do with it. i used to be constantly on the go bc of school. i was always attending multiple schools at once, doing all the labs (which alone were 3 hours each) and writeups plus the regular homework and studying for tests and working it was so much and now that i just have 5 hours of work each day and nothing else i feel like i need to fill my day more lol. so i scrap, now will begin sewing (which i really can't wait for), and am going to register for my second semester of ballroom dancing (the first semester was so fun im going back).

No wonder you're so skinny. LOL!! You're running yourself ragged. It's good to fill up that time with great hobbies though!!! My ex-mil is a quilter and she's made some amazing things. She made me a bug jar quilt which is the cutest thing EVER!!!! I saw one at the fair years ago and told her about it, then she made me my own. It's hanging in my room on a quilt stand. It's just a lap quilt but totally adorable!!! I think now that the kids are gone I might bring it out and actually use it. She said she wanted her quilts used not just hanging around.

Edited by Deb-doodle on 01-04-11 05:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

• jackie9635 Said:
hi girls.

sounds like fun! I would love to do ballroom dancing. I've got a friend who quilts and scraps....I'm always blown away by how much she does get done.

I used to sew a lot...even made my wedding dress...but now I can only afford (in time and $$$) one hobby.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to DanasKickinSister

• DanasKickinSister Said:

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day

Good morning to you.

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day.

Join me and say...

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day

Good morning to you,
It's a brand new day.

Good morning!

do we have another poet on here or is that you Rebecca? LOL

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Tina, Trisha and Deb feel better soon!

My ds went back to school yesterday and he was all nervous about his limp. The cast came off last Wednesday but it does take a while to get the strength back. On a positive note, he lost his first tooth on New Years Day and the tooth fairy brought him $2 and a Kung Zhu (hamster toy) so he was excited to share that story with his little buddies at school.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to parisdame

would you believe my stomach is ok, but now I have a cough to go with the sore throat? sheesh!! back to work today, but I only have 2 appts and they are spread out.

Deb, what is a "bug jar" quilt? I can see why she'd want them "used" though I'd argue "using" it as artwork counts!

Tres - $2 and a toy? boy, the tooth fairy is generous these days

avpinky327
Veteran
avpinky327

Oh Zumba! My friend takes Zumba she said its awesome so much fun... i really want to try it soon as well let me know how u like it

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to avpinky327

I went to one zumba class, and left wanting to cry. I get too frustrated with myself too easily, and I was so confused, and couldn't follow anything. I'm sure other people had trouble too, but I was the only one that the instructor deliberately came over to help, so then I felt even more miserable, even though I knew she was trying to help. I'm just too self-conscious and have no patience for myself!

avpinky327
Veteran
avpinky327

oh Tina... Keep that in mnd an try again. Im sure everyone in there was NO pro when they walked in. Im def one uncoordinated chica! i took an aerobics class with friends once, they were jumping up i was suating down they went left i went right LOL :-/ BUT i had fun anyways... even while they laughed at me

avpinky327
Veteran
avpinky327

nothing really exciting today just work and cleaning the house later NOT looking forward to this...Jacky and I might start scrapping again Sunday fingers crossed...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Good morning to my secret sister! Lovin' the poems! I will answer your pm soon, duty is calling. Have a great day all!

SherrisAllMine
Tenant
SherrisAllMine
In response to DivaDana

Just dropping by with a litte Tuesday 'hi' to my secret sis!

How are ya honey?

SherrisAllMine
Tenant
SherrisAllMine
In response to SherrisAllMine

Just been checking out my little sister's gallery. My my Sherri - you do some gorgeous work!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to SherrisAllMine

hi girls.

deb id love to see the quilt as well. and i definitely want mine being used! i already told angie if it doesn't take me forever to make mark's and i get frustrated with it she's getting one too bc her room is always freezing.

tres wow even made your own wedding dress. im impressed. i agree with tina the tooth fairy was very good to your son. i hope his leg starts getting stronger.

tina hope you start feeling better.

well i better get ready for work. i got no sleep yesterday. so im tired. then i have to come home and help clean the disaster that is our house right now before my parents come home tomorrow.

hope you girls have a great day. ill probably check in later

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

• jackie9635 Said:
Rachel - Actually I ordered the rotary cutter and the self healing mat/ruler when I bought the sewing machine. So I should be getting it all soon. Plus Im going to stop by borders this week because I saw an idea book at the place where I bought the fabric but I'm sure I could get it cheaper at the book store with my coupons. Plus I looked up a lot of tutorials online already. I would just like another book for different ideas also

I have some quilting magazines (at least I THINK I still have them) that I had subscribed to a few years ago. Would you be interested in them?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

I just got off the phone with Dana from Camp Crop-a-Lot and have changed the retreat dates. I need to know if those of you who have signed up are still going, or if you'll have to pass for one reason or another. That way, I'll know if there are any openings for other people who want to come.

DoodleMe
Tenant
DoodleMe
In response to Rosita

My sis has got a bug jar quilt
That sits and gets admired
The MIL just got it built
Oh why aren't I retired?!

We want to see a pic, dear Deb
With the quilt upon a wall
Don't wait until its nearly Feb
But spoil us one and all

Our Jac needs inspiration
cos that machine's arriving
Then she'll impress the nation
with her quilting and her jiving!

So Debs give us a little peek
Of bugs in jars and such
This will really make our week
And make us love you - much!

SS 4 Sweet Jackie
Tenant
SS 4 Sweet Jackie
In response to RachelUK

Stopping by to make sure my little sister is having a wonderful day

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to SS 4 Sweet Jackie

Rosita, I haven't been able to order from Zennia optical yet. NO ONE will give me my pupillary distance measurement! I called the place I ordered my most recent pair, they said they don't give that out and I have to call my optometrist. I called them, and they won't give it out either, said there's some kind of liability issue. I'm going to have to have Jason help me, zennia's website gives instructions for that, but boy am I annoyed!!

secretsissy11
New Kid On the Block
secretsissy11
In response to Rosita

Hoping my little sister Tina is having a great day!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to secretsissy11

Hey everyone! I'm just having a wonderful day at home again!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day as well!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Gotta share my happiness for today...

Happiness has nine letters, my family has 9 people...coincidence...I think NOT!

SweetPinksSS
Resident
SweetPinksSS

Sweet Pink I hope you find happiness today in the heart of your husband.

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to parisdame

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA... have had a few personal things to take care of.

Hi Big Sis!! Thank you so much for stopping in to claim me! I can't wait to learn more about you!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. So far it's already been a tough one here... Is it Friday yet???

Note to self start on pg 18

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to SweetPinksSS

• SweetPinksSS Said:
Sweet Pink I hope you find happiness today in the heart of your husband.

I love all your posts to me...you are such a sweet sister!!!!

That narrows it down to.........
everyone on here~!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hi Danelle!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hi Tina! Hi Doodleme!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And Hi to Jackie's sis!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to secretsissy11

• secretsissy11 Said:
Hoping my little sister Tina is having a great day!

wishful thinking, lol. it's not "bad" but my throat is still sore, did more talking than I planned since everyone was catching up on the week off. I'm pooped! but hoping to go home and work on cleaning a little more scrap stuff. baby steps! no, Pink, I don't mean actual baby's stepping, I mean baby steps towards getting it clean

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
  • parisdame Said:
Mel that is so wonderful that you and dh will work out together and get healthy together! You go girl!

Hi Kelly and Sherri nice to see you back on here

Tres - did you ever get the little letter/package I sent you?

I didn't...

Oh this really bothers me - it will certainly mean the Christmas card is a little late! I hope it will come in the next day or two - the grounded flights (due to snow) prior to Christmas have delayed a lot of mail.

Edited by RachelUK on 01-04-11 02:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
  • MrsAnnieS Said:
  • Annies sister Said:
YIPPEE, I'm #3
and I'm here to say,
I hope Annie has a great day.

Annie, I'm looking forward to being your big sis!

Oo yay I've been claimed! I could just eat you up...yum!

Annie did the treacle arrive safety?

I haven't seen it yet..I've been keeping an eye out for it. Although it could very well be sitting under one of our 4 foot snow drifts...

Oh do let me know - I sent something to you and something to Tres on the same day, so my fingers are still crossed!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:

Better not have any more then Pink, as I think BANKRUPTCY has ten! You could have twins and then go for happinesses though!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

Hi sweet pink!! I am so happy that you are enjoying your day home. I loved the quote from your kids.. that cracked me up and I am also loving your new goal!

DanaG ~ I hope your treatment went well and that it isn't to rough on you! I'm thinking of you and praying for you!

Deb ~ How is your little pet doing? Getting used to you and his new home? Potty trained? I am so happy to see that you are going through your grieving process in a normal fashion. I look up to you so much in how you handle things... I am sure the smoking may help calm your nerves, but from a healthy standpoint I hope you can kick the habit!! Sounds like you've got some wonderful neighbors that love you as you should be loved. It's gret they are taking care of you!!

Traci ~ Hope you are enjoying the vacation!

Mel ~ Glad to see your mojo return.. also glad to hear that you and hubby are taking a healthy approach to the new year.. best of luck!

Katrina ~ So sorry about your loss!!

Hi Angie ~ It's so good to see you back on the thread!

Niki ~ Wow.. sounds like your weekend was a blast!

Rebecca ~ Beautiful pages!!

Tres ~ How is it going with the no shopping thing?? Glad to hear your son is finally out of his cast.

Jackie, you really are a go getter!!

Hi Nancy

Suzi ~ So sorry about your loss. How are you feeling? What did the Dr say?

Hey.. now that all of you are caught up with laundry.. wanna come visit? I hve plenty!

Tina ~ Hope you are feeling better

Pammie ~ Hi sweetie! Hope you are doing well with not smoking.. you go girl!!

Hi Dana!

Sherri ~ did your furnace keep working? Or did you have more troubles?

Hi Annie ~ Still burried in snow?

Rachel ~ lovely pages! You've worked so hard!! You amaze me!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did.. no offense! HI!!!

Well I'm all caught up til I'm behind again! hahaha! Have a wonderful evening!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I'm only kidding Pink - I'm sure you have more happiness than you know what to do with sometimes, with all those little bundles of joy!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I've got a request for my little sis...

I just love that Websters pages designer ribbon tinsel - I want to use it big time, esp the gold! But they don't have gold or silver on here and I cant find it anywhere else either. If you see some, please can I put it on my wishlist for my first package!!

Oh and I have NEWS my dear girlfriends! We are coming to New Hampshire at the end of Feb! We are going to spend a night in Boston, then go skiing in Loon, and then spend a long weekend with our friends in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, which means that my secret sis could send parcel #2 to New Hampshire, and avoid any international shipping.

It also means there is an outside chance for me to be able to catch up with you-know-who who lives in one of those places round there.....

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

Nikilynn sounds like you had a great time!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

• avpinky327 Said:
oh Tina... Keep that in mnd an try again. Im sure everyone in there was NO pro when they walked in. Im def one uncoordinated chica! i took an aerobics class with friends once, they were jumping up i was suating down they went left i went right LOL :-/ BUT i had fun anyways... even while they laughed at me

I agree, try again if you feel you can. I haven't done Zumba and want to because I have heard it is fun. I have been going to Jazzercise classes for awhile. It takes some time to learn the different moves and lingo but after awhile if the teacher is verbalizing you have an idea of what is coming next.

The class I go to has the die hards who have been going for years and often know the routines better than the instructors. The new routines came out recently and one was a definate 'thinker' and we had people going every which way, bumping into each other it was hysterical and just goes to show even those who know what they are doing can get thrown a curve ball.
You could probably talk to the instructor ahead of time and let her know you would rather not be pointed out in class, and maybe she will show you moves before or after class. That is what our instructors tend to do.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to parisdame

So glad that you are going to set a weekly time for yourself to scrap, sweet Pink!

Deb you have great neighbors, but then I bet that's what they say about you too!

Rachel I am enchanted with your Christmas journal!

Jackie, promise to show us your quilting efforts??

Hi to Angie and happy New Year!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Stay away from Tina.... She is contagious and I officially have her bug lol

Do you still feel bad Tina or are you starting to feel better?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
  • DanasKickinSister Said:

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day

Good morning to you.

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day.

Join me and say...

Good morning to you.
It's a brand new day

Good morning to you,
It's a brand new day.

Good morning!

do we have another poet on here or is that you Rebecca? LOL

I can't take the credit for this lovely verse Tres, guess we've got another resident poet.

I do promise to subject you all to another rhyme or two this round as well.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Hi Danelle - My furnace went out again last night. I was able to light it myself this time, and at the moment it is working. I have a guy coming out on Friday to check things over so hopefully it will hold. Thanks for asking.

Jackie - Have fun with the quilting. I have always thought I would like that, except for the fact that I hate to measure anything and I don't like sewing. My mother enjoys quilting and has made some gorgeous ones. Her nieces kept her busy last year making baby quilts, and this year it looks like the nephews are going to do the same as we just found out 2 of them are expecting.

Hi big sister, thanks for the gallery love. I didn't get to do much scrapping in December and am itching to get started again. Unfortunately my scrap room is a bit of a disaster at the moment so organization is badly needed. Hope you new year is moving along wonderfully.

Hi to all the other sisters out there.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Tina, Trisha and Deb feel better soon!

My ds went back to school yesterday and he was all nervous about his limp. The cast came off last Wednesday but it does take a while to get the strength back. On a positive note, he lost his first tooth on New Years Day and the tooth fairy brought him $2 and a Kung Zhu (hamster toy) so he was excited to share that story with his little buddies at school.

Awww, that's great he got his cast off. How is he doing? His toothfairy brings presents? he's a lucky little boy. Shane my dgs just lost his first tooth too.

NLs 1st-hello-kitty.n2011
In response to Sherrenae

Nikilynn

I was hoping to see on here now. You may be on your way home or having dinner. I need to know if there is something that you want really bad almost can't wait to get it. I am glad that you like the kitty photo. Here is something for you.

By the way do you have the Hello Kitty embossing machine?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
would you believe my stomach is ok, but now I have a cough to go with the sore throat? sheesh!! back to work today, but I only have 2 appts and they are spread out.

Deb, what is a "bug jar" quilt? I can see why she'd want them "used" though I'd argue "using" it as artwork counts!

Tres - $2 and a toy? boy, the tooth fairy is generous these days

It has little jars sewn all over it. the cutest bug, worm, fabric is sewn to it to make the jars so it looks like jars are full of butterflies, bugs, worms, etc. I'll have to take a pic to show you. It's so cool!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to DoodleMe

• DoodleMe Said:
My sis has got a bug jar quilt
That sits and gets admired
The MIL just got it built
Oh why aren't I retired?!

We want to see a pic, dear Deb
With the quilt upon a wall
Don't wait until its nearly Feb
But spoil us one and all

Our Jac needs inspiration
cos that machine's arriving
Then she'll impress the nation
with her quilting and her jiving!

So Debs give us a little peek
Of bugs in jars and such
This will really make our week
And make us love you - much!

LOL!!!! Awesome!!! I've got myself a poet of a secret sister too!!!! I LOVE it!!!! I'll take a pic as soon as I get home from work one day before dark. Hopefully tomorrow.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:

So sweet of you to say that. you are blessed!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to lynnde

• lynnde Said:
Hi sweet pink!! I am so happy that you are enjoying your day home. I loved the quote from your kids.. that cracked me up and I am also loving your new goal!

DanaG ~ I hope your treatment went well and that it isn't to rough on you! I'm thinking of you and praying for you!

Deb ~ How is your little pet doing? Getting used to you and his new home? Potty trained? I am so happy to see that you are going through your grieving process in a normal fashion. I look up to you so much in how you handle things... I am sure the smoking may help calm your nerves, but from a healthy standpoint I hope you can kick the habit!! Sounds like you've got some wonderful neighbors that love you as you should be loved. It's gret they are taking care of you!!

Traci ~ Hope you are enjoying the vacation!

Mel ~ Glad to see your mojo return.. also glad to hear that you and hubby are taking a healthy approach to the new year.. best of luck!

Katrina ~ So sorry about your loss!!

Hi Angie ~ It's so good to see you back on the thread!

Niki ~ Wow.. sounds like your weekend was a blast!

Rebecca ~ Beautiful pages!!

Tres ~ How is it going with the no shopping thing?? Glad to hear your son is finally out of his cast.

Jackie, you really are a go getter!!

Hi Nancy

Suzi ~ So sorry about your loss. How are you feeling? What did the Dr say?

Hey.. now that all of you are caught up with laundry.. wanna come visit? I hve plenty!

Tina ~ Hope you are feeling better

Pammie ~ Hi sweetie! Hope you are doing well with not smoking.. you go girl!!

Hi Dana!

Sherri ~ did your furnace keep working? Or did you have more troubles?

Hi Annie ~ Still burried in snow?

Rachel ~ lovely pages! You've worked so hard!! You amaze me!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did.. no offense! HI!!!

Well I'm all caught up til I'm behind again! hahaha! Have a wonderful evening!

Hi Danelle, the coatamundi, Kiki is doing great. She's even climbing up on my lap now. She squeaks all the time like a squeaky toy. It's so cute!! I have to get rid of her though. She is not litter box training and poops and pees all over my carpet out there. It smells bad!!! She's on my porch, but it's completely closed in. it has windows and 2 doors. i have to close everything so she can't get out. That's okay for now, but when summer comes it will be sweltering in there. She's in a cage when I'm at work and at night but I can't leave her in there all the time. She need interaction with people and she need to get out and get activity. So I'm trying to give her to a petting zoo place. I hate to do it though because she is sooo cute and loves me to pieces!! Everytime she sees me she starts squeaking and run up to me and stand on her back legs and puts her front paws up in the air. It's adorable!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Is anyone watching the new Paula Abdul dance show? It's on right now.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I wish i could take some dancing lessons. I love to dance but I can't because of my leg/hip. If I tweek it the wrong way it will send me to the ground.

Tina, you're off the hook for my cold. LOL!! i was coughing, sneezing, and stuffed up last night. Today however it's gone!!! yay!!!!

I could not sleep last night for some reason. I lay there until after 3am. It really stunk. then I had to get up and work my keester off!! I bet I won't have problems sleeping tonight!!! in fact I'll probably go to bed here shortly. maybe take a couple of Tylenol pm's just to be on the safe side.

I hope all you girls have a good night!!

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to Sherrenae

Hello to everyone. Today I spent the day in a funk, due to the constant fighting of my two oldest.....my DH and DS! I got mad yesterday and usually get over it pretty quick and wake up OK, but I was still down today.

I hope I can snap out of it tomorrow...usually I am sunshine and roses.

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to kaykay1010

Hope you get some rest, Deb.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to kaykay1010

• kaykay1010 Said:
Hello to everyone. Today I spent the day in a funk, due to the constant fighting of my two oldest.....my DH and DS! I got mad yesterday and usually get over it pretty quick and wake up OK, but I was still down today.

I hope I can snap out of it tomorrow...usually I am sunshine and roses.

Honey I'm usually sunshine and roses too. I'm usually always happy, never down, but sometimes things happen. I hope you're back to your rosey self soon.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Good night to my secret sister, thanks for the poems! Rest well everyone!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to DivaDana

Hi Debbie! And Dana!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Evening Dana looks like it is just you and me tonight.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

Yesterday I went to the dr and I told Kathy I AM going on this cruise, now do what you have to make me all better. She looked at my throat and said that's ugly, really tell me about it, it hurts. So she gave me the Zpak and it has knocked me off my feet. She looked at my knee and gave me some anti-inflam meds. Said it if wasnt better in a few days she would send me to the orthopedic. I asked what is a few days. I AM going on that cruise. She decided to make me an appt so i go Thur morning. The meds have helped a lot. Still very sore to touch and dont darn get on my knee.

Tina - I hope you continue to get better.
Deb - I'm glad you didnt get the crude.

Hello everyone else, I am about to fall asleep, I am getting all caught up on my sleep and not up til 3am. Instead of sleeping from 3-11, I am now sleeping 9-9.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Sherrenae

Sherri, thanks for the tip, it never would have occurred to me to ask the instructor not to single me out.

Angie, you're right, I should probably give it another chance. I actually bought a beginning belly-dancing dvd that I tried for the first time tonight. I'm not sure if I like it or not. some of the moves are definitely tough, working on muscles I never use.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Suzi - hope you feel better.

Kelly - what were they fighting about? and how's your dh's health doing? have they figured out anything yet?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Uh, hello suzzy...I am here as well. So you will have to include me in that list of whos here!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay...I went through all the posts up until the very last one to see who has been claimed. There are only three people who have not been claimed yet so please pop on and say something to your little sister. If I missed anyone who did claim their sis, and I didn't see it...just let me know. Also, if you are a little sister who doesn't think they've been claimed and I have you on the claimed list, send me a pm. I read them all but that doesn't mean I did it all right! But I tried...

Here are the three that need to be claimed:
1. Kelly (Kaykay)
2. Katrina (peridotskies)
3. Kimberly (thinkpink22 spot #2)

Thanks girls!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Well Susan, are you even still here?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Ah I know you didnt call me Susan Kim! It showed you off line so I thought you had left.

Hello Kimberly!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Kimberly - did you say you work with adult handicapped?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Yes I do work with mentally and physically challenged adults.

And I called you Susan just to get a rise out of you...which must have worked cause you immediately called me KIM! I'm pming you big sis immediately to let her know you LOVE to be called SUSAN!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I have worked with children as well in a school setting and it was great!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

HEY TUNA...could you please text me that answer I was looking for...I need the information so I can save the world...

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

pink, you are such a troublemaker. and every one be on alert, KIM's investigative skills have already kicked into high gear and she's trying to figure out who her big sis' are! don't tell her anything!!

pinkssecretsis
New Kid On the Block
pinkssecretsis

• thinkpink22 Said:
Okay...I went through all the posts up until the very last one to see who has been claimed. There are only three people who have not been claimed yet so please pop on and say something to your little sister. If I missed anyone who did claim their sis, and I didn't see it...just let me know. Also, if you are a little sister who doesn't think they've been claimed and I have you on the claimed list, send me a pm. I read them all but that doesn't mean I did it all right! But I tried...

1. Kelly (Kaykay)

Thanks girls!

Hey Sis! I did claim you! I claimed you back on the first! I've even gone shopping!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Everyones lives could be in serious danger...and it's all on your head if I cannot gain access to the information I need. I want to save people...think of all the babies, toddlers, children, and kiwi's out there that need saving!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to pinkssecretsis

• pinkssecretsis Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

1. Kelly (Kaykay)

Thanks girls!

Hey Sis! I did claim you! I claimed you back on the first! I've even gone shopping![/quotez

I'm so sorry I didn't see it! I can't believe you've gone shopping as well! So, what did you get????

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

snicker. methinks Kimberly's been sniffing too many baby diapers! lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
snicker. methinks Kimberly's been sniffing too many baby diapers! lol

I most certainly do NOT sniff babies diapers...no thanks. I change them every 2 hours whether they need it or not. If there is a general smell...we just change everyone! LOL! But that's a funny thought!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

are you serious about every 2 hrs, needed or not? that seems like such a waste of diapers!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Tina might just be mean to you so you can harm kiwi! lol

Reason I ask, there are men from a men's home for med and phy dis. One of the men died today. He usually sat on the front row in front of us. Nice man and so funny. He had a thing about lint or anything on the carpet. If he seen anything on the floor near him he got up and got it. Pastor told us a story one night about him. He went to see them and he heard Paul tell another man $2 was God's money and $18 was his. They get paid $20 a week and he makes the lady give him a 10, 5 and 5 ones so he can take his title out first. Now if everyone else could follow his example.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

This here is tough business: life and death are at stake! One little text tina...do it in code is you are worried about national security having a bug on your phone...

No "diapers" involved...

txet em eht eman

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
This here is tough business: life and death are at stake! One little text tina...do it in code is you are worried about national security having a bug on your phone...

No "diapers" involved...

txet em eht eman

Page 6 of 67 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics