Username Post: what did everyone get?        (Topic#1549385)
ang_geo
Resident
ang_geo

Just wondering what everyone got today? I got 4 packs of stickles a stamp scrubber and gift cards totaling $125 to A's and M's. just curious what everyone else got

SheCre8s
Expert
SheCre8s
In response to ang_geo

Nuttin scrap related.....well thats not really true my kids made me cards at school and I have to say they are fantastic for a 5 & 6 year old!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ang_geo

I got a lappie, a snuggie, a cricut cart, a watch, candy, and some other great things WOOT WOOT!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to CommaHolly

A couple books, some violin trinkets from my grandma, and I will be getting a camcorder soon (I asked for it, but we'll go and pick it out together soon).

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

A Coach wallet, from my DD
A $60 gift card for my LSS from my DS
I guess I could say my Cricut Imagine from my DH, as it was you get the fishing reels and rods you want , and I'm getting the Imagine. And believe me this guys reels and rods cost more than my Imagine. Plus some new carts.

At work, since I have kids, I got gift cards, and money. A ton of candy, cookies, and other stuff. But with most of the gift cards, they are to a local stores, like Target and Trader Joes. Then I can get my grocery for the week, and my grocery money is fee for scrappin stuff. It's like exchanging them for something you want. I got a gift card to a book store, and I looked and they have Timmy's Holz book, so I am going to order it. I would have never bought it, because of the cost.

Have a great day....hope those who are sick, get well. Those who are in the cold get warm. It's going to rain in sunny CA this afternoon. Oh well we need it. We are do dry, but in some places it's getting this large amount of rain, and they are having mudslides.

Happy Christmas to all

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to Ms Jackie

I got a beautiful necklace from dh (totally stunned). My son made me a wire sculpture of a tennis player. And I got a cool messenger bag.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to NVyankee

Knowing I am now into beads my dear husband went to a bead store (that I didn't now exist) and bought 15 silver charms. I love that he spent over an hour hand picking each one. He also went to Michaels and bought paper, stickers and glue. He bought me other things that cost much more but these two gifts mean the world to me. Wishing all a wonderful day!!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to NVyankee

100. in gift cards to M's

50. itunes gift card

two little robots - one cockroach and a bigger spider (nerd, nerd, love robots!)

charging station of wii remotes

a nice light weight fleece sweater

And... a canon VIXIA M31 hd video camera to haul around with my still camera. This way I don't need to lug the big camera when I just need to shoot some quick videos.

I raked. SE pulled it off despite his procrastination.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

two little robots - one cockroach and a bigger spider (nerd, nerd, love robots!)

And... a canon VIXIA M31 hd video camera to haul around with my still camera. This way I don't need to lug the big camera when I just need to shoot some quick videos.

That's the video camera I'm getting too.

Kozy Scraps
Pro
Kozy Scraps
In response to scraprabbit

2 packages of buttons for scrapping fall and christmas themed. .partly done mini album that dd made. TH masks and a watch.

flagirlof4
Guru
flagirlof4
In response to ang_geo

I got a Garmin 305 for running and $100.00 bill

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

Maybe he's just the kind that works better under pressure, and you should smile pretty and let him work his magic from now on???

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty

The only Scrap related thing I got was from my MIL (a very nice surprise!) a set of clear stamps & embossing powder, hoping to get some time today to try them out!

I did get a gift card for a department store (that doesn't sell anything craft related), hoping hubby will take that and I will order something Scrappy online... thinking about the pink atg gun but not sure yet.

PK

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

This list also includes my christmas and Brithday gift sinces they are the same day

a new ring from my mom to replaces my engament ring for dh.(we could not afford a new one and my old one is all messed up new one still is a CZ)
new gloves
make up kit
a black sweat shirt
a craft knive set
royal blue shirt
pjs
quillig strips
50 gift carf to j's
bracelt

Edited by Adarasmommy on 12-25-10 11:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dedria Design
Resident
Dedria Design
In response to ang_geo

Two pounds of beautiful assorted handmade scrapbook papers. And a "pizza" box full of Tim Holtz goodies!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 12-25-10 12:31 PM
In response to Dedria Design

A cricut Expression LOOOOVE IT it is super easy to use!!!! 2 cartridges (mini monsters "SUPER CUTE" and Elmo's Party ) and another perfume for my collection ;)......

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Dedria Design

I got a Jukebox for my cricut and a Cuttlebug.

I got a bunch of embossing folders. I got a spatula for my cricut. I got 2 packs of DCWV paper cardstock. I got 3 Tote-ally cool bags. (2 are for keeping in Florida)

I had also won 6 Carts on Ebay.

I also got 2 Hallmark Ornaments, 2 purses, a PacMan Video game, a fancy notepad and the Wii Party game for our Wii.

My Mom also got me several blouses. I am so spoiled.

I got my Hubby a Keurig (?Spelling) coffee machine that I can use for my hot apple cider.

We are truely blessed.

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

• scraprabbit Said:
  • fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

That's the video camera I'm getting too.

Very nice - have not loaded anything yet - maybe tonight but did give it a good workout!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

• CommaHolly Said:
  • fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

Maybe he's just the kind that works better under pressure, and you should smile pretty and let him work his magic from now on???

You are so correct. Congrats of your new lappy.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Stephanie D

• Adarasmommy Said:
This list also includes my christmas and Brithday gift sinces they are the same day

a new ring from my mom to replaces my engament ring for dh.(we could not afford a new one and my old one is all messed up new one still is a CZ)
new gloves
make up kit
a black sweat shirt
a craft knive set
royal blue shirt
pjs
quillig strips
50 gift carf to j's
bracelt

Happy birthday!!!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

DH got me a nice scrap rolling tote, 12.1 MP Canon, TH Alcohol inks, buttons, TH Texture hammer, bling, embossing folder, Cricut Jukebox, an Ott Lite (the floor kind

My Mom & Dad got me a new sewing machine!!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

• Adarasmommy Said:

new gloves
make up kit
a black sweat shirt
a craft knive set
royal blue shirt
pjs
quillig strips
50 gift carf to j's
bracelt

h...Happy Birthday.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Sunnydi

It's so fun seeing what you all got.

I too got gift cards to J's and my fave lss, a Digital picture frame, and a few ornaments and a Gypsy from hubby. Merry Christmas all.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sunnydi

Happy Birthday Adarasmommy!!!!!!!!!!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Among other things:
- Lots and lots of flavored cocoas and two warm winter tops from my mother-in-law
- DVDs and books and video games from my parents and siblings
- From my husband, some Sakura Glaze pens, the Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut cart, and the base unit and upper tier for the Clip-It-Up, which I LOVE and spent all morning filling up!

Also lots of candy for us, and some treats for our rabbit.

Edited by aquabunny on 12-25-10 04:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

$50 check from my sister
$50 check from my other sister,,They both live in California.
I also got a We Are Memory Keepers corner chomper and 4 spools of ribbon from My DD.
I got 4 Pks of Paper, Cute lil wire dress form, color pencils A Jack Skellington hat and blanket,
A black Blouse,and Black pants from My SIL and Brother.
Money from My Mommy.
PJ socks and lotion from a good friend
Movie theater Gift card from Neighbor
Ed Hardy gift set and Money from my Hubby
Pearl earings from my Godson.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to armygirl

sounds like everyone got some nice gifts, including some surprises.

from bf, some lovely teas, book on tea, and steeper for tea that I can bring to work and put on top of my mug. a huge box of peppermint hot cocoa! he managed to stay out of the doghouse this year, lol.

from dad - kindle, he actually won it at a conference and had no use for it, score for me!

brother - dumbbells to use with my wii fit.

mother - nice soap, itunes and cheesecake factory gift cards, some candy, and cash.

bff - $50 gift card to michael's, wohooo.

aunt - cash.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to Tina scraps

My hubby paid for my new contacts and that was my main gift! But, he also got me lots of scrappy goodies! A big cutting mat, Tim Holtz ruler, scissors and craft poker. And, he also got me some jewelry making tools! Very fun and I was soooo surprised! Oh, and a gift card for HL!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Tina scraps

The only scrap related item I received was a $50 gift cert for sb.com from my sister....which I immediately spent!
I also received:
from Dh:
a bracelet with matching necklace
a Buster Posey jersey (SF Giants)
silver earrings
4 tiny little perfume bottles
and a Kindle!
From DD 1: a black Northface pullover fleece
From DD 2: a pair of slippers, a sweater,and
a book on soap making
Love the Kindle...I love reading and now have access to all these great books without having to go to a bookstore or go to the library....but I still have lots of books and love each and every one of them!

yesenialesso
Expert
yesenialesso

A Juicy Couture perfume set,a pj, Ed Hardy boots, a Guess wallet, a shirt, couple palettes of make up, and my COpics!! yeaaa! Merry Christmas!!

Shelbys Nana
Resident
Shelbys Nana

A Taurus PT738 pink stainless pistol and a concealed weapons permit class.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to yesenialesso

I'm spoiled, too much to name it all....

A lovely morning with my children and grandson.

A Santa wallhanging, sweater, jammies, eagle ornament, Steeler ornament, a memory foam pillow picked out by my autistic son to help my bad neck, a hand painted slate with a bluebird, dd picked some stuff off of my sb.com wish list, a speed flash, a Bamboo tablet, a PRADA purse, and a VAGABOND.

And then my husband gave me pizza, with Olives!!!! And then a two-hour nap!

Katlady
Veteran
Katlady
In response to Shelbys Nana

I got a Cuttlebug!! I found it one weekend at Flower Factory for $45.00 and I told my sister I wanted it but if she wasn't going to get it let me know I'd get it for myself. yea, great sister!!!

I also got a couple gift certificates to my favorite (as I call it) fat ladies store!! I lost 57 pounds this year so I'm running out of clothes that don't fall off.

Also, my sister bought tickets for us 4 sisters, to go see Jersey Boys in Cleveland, July 15th. We are all in our late 50's and early 60's so we will sooooo love it!!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to leebla

A Shark portable steam pocket cleaning machine(we already have a Shark steam mop), house shoes, 5" Xyron cartridge (dh thought he was buying the machine, lol), and a $50 WM gift card.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to lisymarie

Almost all of my gifts were received early, so I've either already played with them or have already used them all up!

- Alice In Wonderland books, stationary, stamps & stickers!

- 18 26 Cricut carts (Note: I hadn't bought any all year!)

- New Cricut mats

- DCWV Nana's Kitchen Stack

- Pink ATG

- 10 rolls of adhesive tape

- Fiskars picket fench punch

- Light blue Corner Chomper

- Bling

- Misc Patterned Paper

- And a bunch of yummies from my special scrappy Secret Sister!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to KellyCali

Wow Kelly!! 18 new carts!! Which ones did you get???

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Karen3066

A Child's Year
Camp Out
Cindy Loo
Country Life
Create A Critter
Designer's Calendar
Destinations
Easter
Elegant Cakes
Give A Hoot
Heritage
Independence Day
Just Because
Old West
Ornamental Iron
Paisley
Preserves
Sentimentals
Serenade
Songbird
Stand & Salute
Summer In Paris
Sweethearts
Thanksgiving
Winter Frolic
Zooballoo

* 26 total.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to KellyCali

I got gift cards, a coat, a key chain that beeps if you whistle (I lose it all of the time), and my favorite- My husband is taking my car to get detailed. No one will be able to ride in it after it comes back. Too clean.

I might add that I knew I wouldn't get much scrappy goodness so I got 11 carts before Christmas. I am good to myself.

daney
daney 
Expert
daney
  • daney on 12-25-10 06:39 PM
In response to KellyCali

WOw! You beat me! I got a gypsy (and the 7 free with it) plus 2 my DH picked and then 13 that my mom and I "split" - so that was 22 and I thought I raked it in!!!

Scrappy dog gave me some mats

I got a cool necklace set, some boots, new acorn slippers (rawk!!!) and biscuit cutters... shark rechargable vac, some tupperware... ornaments the girls made...

My gypsy is all loaded and I am dying to play! Glad I took Monday off.

Santa's been very good to us all!

Merry Christmas, friends!

Edited by daney on 12-25-10 06:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-25-10 06:42 PM
In response to ang_geo

I'm kinda spoiled this year. I got a vagabond(which I adore already), a cinch machine (a little disappointed it didn't come with at least a sample wire), 3 criciut cartridges, tim holtz 100th stamp collection, tim holtz tag and bookplates die, tim holtz lost & found stickers, on the edge cutting plates for my on the edge dies, 5 small sets of clear stamps, a pair of pajamas, and a ton of candy.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Hev

thank you sunnydi and Commaholly for the b day wishes

sueml
sueml 
Veteran
sueml
  • sueml on 12-25-10 07:36 PM
In response to PhotobearSam

My hubby bought me the cuisinart keurig coffee maker and small diamond stud earrings. I had already received gift from mom- Gypsy and from daughter and her husband- Vikings football game a couple of weeks ago. Number 2 son gave me a special mother's necklace. Also got Despicable Me bluray combo pack from son's girlfriend.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to sueml

I got 3 Cricut cartridges and the MS butterfly trim punch from Dh. He also got me the Zumba game for the new Xbox and Kinect we got for the family. My sis got me 4 packs of different K&Co. diecuts and borders. Got $$$ from my mom. Inlaws gave us a gc to the movie theatre and dss gave us a gc to a local restaurant.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to shopgirlaudi

I got books (lots of them...I like to read), a light for my Kindle so I can use it in the dark, some clothes (mostly t-shirts with cartoon characters on them), a few DVDs, and some scrappy stuff...a friend gave me a scrapbooking kit in a box and my parents got me three Cricut Carts (DinoTracks, Create-a-Critter and Happy Hauntings), some masks, and stencils.

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to DNA301

I got a small scrap room in the garage and a Gypsy from my DH. But I got those in October however, they're officially mine now! No harassing if I use them! I got 3 Cricut carts from my kids but I ordered those over a month ago too! I got cash from my family so I can buy storage for my scraproom. I'm happy as can be with all that! I was super spoiled this year and its been a long, long time since I got much for Christmas (everything usually goes to the kids) so I'm really loving this!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to CSMmom

Oh Oh, DH bought me the "Slice" from MM. I was at jo's yesterday grabbing a few things with coupons that expired if I didn't use them. Gotta not waste them. When I spotted the Slice sitting on an endcap and it was on Sale. Well DH texted me while I was there and I told him I was just grabbing a few things and on my way home, but I seen something that I really wanted and it was on sale cheap. Seen it like a month ago or so that cheap too, but didn't have the cash on me for it. I was like oh well yesterday, I will just go buy it with my tax money when I get it in February. Well low and behold, my DH went and bought it for me yesterday without me knowing about it. He distacted me today with Meyers boxes on the TV, saying that I missed a few of them. I had set the one on TV that he gave me last night, it was a Pandora charm, with moonstones in it. I was like "yes I seen those, their mine", thinking that they were our DD ones, as he bought her a bracelet and some charms for xmas. He was like those are yours. So I got three pandora charms today for xmas. The other two were snowflake with austrialian crystal and hearts moonstones. Then he quickly plopped the box down that was wrapped with my Slice into my seat. I was stunned and so lucky today.
My mom got me, a very very cute Tinkerbell hoodie, and my DD's both of them and grand daughter got me find a word, two scented candles and a sterling silver snowflake necklace. Love it all.

Oh the stuff I bought yesterday from Jo's just a fewlittle things using up my coupons was my xmas present to myself and I order the Zumba Fitness DVD sets so I could loss weight this year and get fit. It should arrive by the 30th so the Tracking number says.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Nothing for me (we're Jewish), but for Chanukah I got ...

a Pandora bracelet with 3 charms on it (spread over a few nights)
the new cookbook by Ina Garten
a pair of Uggs (so toasty ... I love them)
Sketchers Shape Ups
gc to my LSS from my 2 DSs
tix to see Next to Normal on B'way from DD

Glad you're all enjoying your goodies and Happy Belated Bday to Adra's Mommy!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to madmatter

that's the beauty of Hanukkah,,,,,you can spread it all out

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• CommaHolly Said:
I got a lappie, a snuggie, a cricut cart, a watch, candy, and some other great things WOOT WOOT!

YEAH on your much needed lappie!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to theellenbee

• theellenb Said:
Knowing I am now into beads my dear husband went to a bead store (that I didn't now exist) and bought 15 silver charms. I love that he spent over an hour hand picking each one. He also went to Michaels and bought paper, stickers and glue. He bought me other things that cost much more but these two gifts mean the world to me. Wishing all a wonderful day!!

I agree that this was a very touching gift for him to choose.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am glad everyone got so many cool gifts!!
Dh bought me 4 dring scrapbooks and protectors and my son got me a Zumba dvd set and a gift card to Walmart for $50. They have added to their scrap selection and now have spellbinders nesties and access. wrmk albums, tim holtz stuff and lots of stuff they never had in the store so I may use it for nesties. You all know money is tight here so I feel extra extra blessed to have this. Recently I have gotten some Martha punches, atg, new photo boxes. I got a couple pens and 5 gel pens. I bought a cute rolling scrap tote with matching divided tote from a friend that is so cute. It is giraffe print. I feel like I have gotten a bunch of cool new stuff for a few months so I have been feeling SCRAPPY HAPPY.

astrangevictory
Veteran
astrangevictory

Would you be willing to share your husband?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to astrangevictory

Anda, how did the recipient like the Parish shadow box??

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I got a pack of Distressed Stickles,
PLENTY of solid CS,
Cricut cart (Give A Hoot),
$40 GC to HL
sweaters, a winter hat (because I did the traditional "lost mine"),
new mixer (mine nearly gave up the ghost making cookies this year),
and an incredibly generous gift card from MIL for an evening w/ DH away from home at a very nice hotel/casino. For THAT, I could not talk for an hour after putting all the clues together.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Shelbys Nana

• Shelbys Nana Said:
A Taurus PT738 pink stainless pistol and a concealed weapons permit class.

I just had to take a moment and love that your weapon is pink. Overall, I'm not a gun fan -- quite afraid of them, really -- but this made me smile.

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to MommaSaid

No Scrap Goodies for Christmas this year...but I did get:

Long soft Robe
Awesome Acorn Slippers
Rainbow Bible (KJV)
Porcelain Nativity Set
New Ornaments for Christmas Tree
Some Avon Products
Beautiful Gray Sweater
Long Tan Trenchcoat
Isotoner Gloves
Set of nesting Storage Containers w\Lids
Flameless Candle (to go with my 18 other ones!!!)
Rowenta Steam Iron
Navy Blue Leather Handbag
4 Beautiful Photo Frames
Money (which I might use here for scrap goodies)

And the best thing I got for Christmas was to have our entire family (on my Husband's side) at our house this year for Christmas Dinner, and watching our 3 precious Grand-daughters (ages 6, 4, and 6 months) get so excited opening their presents!!! I took lots of pictures and video to remember this Christmas forever. My husband and I feel very Blessed!!!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Love 2 Learn

DH got me a gypsy!! Woot! Plus I got lots of other scrappy stuff. DH and the kids had no clue what the stuff was (just sent DH links). They would just laugh and say, "well, um, enjoy.....whatever it is?"

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Luvmyfam

Congrats on your new toy, Jen! and all your other new scrappy goodies too!

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to madmatter

Wow, Everyone got such awesome things. We are all so blessed.
My DH got me a Nikon Cool Pix L110. Yeah!
My mom got me a gc to j's so last night I ordered my pink Atg gun, refill blades for my paper trimmer, cs & pp. I still have some $ left to use in the actual store to. Can't wait...
My dad gave me lottery tickets, won $50 will use for scrap stuff to.....All my other stuff was non-scrapbook related.......

beccaboo3
Veteran
beccaboo3
In response to SarahWscraps

no scrappy stuff for me this year...unless i share the stuff my sister got. i'm sure she won't mind!

i got studio lights and backdrops for my camera, a chi with a cool traveling case, and a pretty leather wallet. i also got some money from my grandparents which i get every year...so having anticipated that i already spent it on a lomography camera last week!

i also got the best gift of all....SNOW!!! we got snowed in and weren't able to make it to my aunt's house for christmas last night! we had a blast in the snow tho! it was nice to have a white christmas!

Sweetmel381
Expert
Sweetmel381

DH got me a Gypsy preloaded with 11 cartridges!! and a pack of blades for my cricut.. he apparently heard me complaining a few days ago my last blade was too dull to do anything with.

Other gifts: $70 Gift card to Kohl's, 2 SB kits, a nice doctored up framed pic of my sister and I, A pink fishing pole with a reel that lights up when it spins, a study bible and cover, some clothes, and $50 cash from good ol' Grandma wich I will get acouple cricut carts with!!

and the BEST gift... SNOW!! First time I've ever seen a White Christmas!! Cant wait to do that page!!

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to Sweetmel381

I got 3 jet max cubes and 3 new cricut cartridges

leslief
Idol
leslief
In response to DaisyButton

My DH usually gives me gift cards so I can buy what I want, but this year he surprised me with the Gypsy! He tricked me! He knows NOTHING about SBing. He asked my girlfriend to find out what I would want--- SHE told me she was getting money to buy one big scrpping item and couldn't decide what to buy. So, she asked me, "If YOU could get one item for Christmas, what would you get?"
Of course, I said, "Get a Gypsy!" So happy I did!
THEN my DS gave me SBing shelves with storage. My other DS got me a bag filled with paper and embellies! This is the FIRST Christmas that I actually got SBing items-- I LOVE my family!!

Crazydiamond
Diva
Crazydiamond
In response to leslief

Oh, this is fun!

I got other stuff, but as far as scrapbooking I got a MS double border punch, a clear stamp set and a $25 gift card to the local scrapbook store. I already got some papers and a stamp and some Tim Holtz charms with the gift card. (I don't waste any time)

brookeblogs
Veteran
brookeblogs
In response to Crazydiamond

I was very spoiled this year! I got a diamond heart ring; a Kindle; a Cricut Expression with 4 cartridges; some cardstock; a $50 GC to Crafts 2000; and lots of Blu Rays and other little gifts. Perfect Christmas for us

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to brookeblogs

Wow Brooke, that's quite a haul ...

shirleyanne4557
Guru
shirleyanne4557
In response to madmatter

I had a great Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with our kids and they gave me a Cricut!!! I was completely blown away. My husband gave me a sweater and pajamas. We just came back from vacation so chose not to spend a lot on each other.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-26-10 06:08 PM
In response to shirleyanne4557

Santa was busy!!

For scrappy stuff I got 18 Copics, glittered bat stickers, and several small pieces of beautiful handmade paper. Non-scrappy stuff: Coupla games (Golden Sun & Rabbids Travel in Time), a whisk with rubber scraper flanges (weird, I know, but I collect whisks), a craft kit of paint-your-own rubber duckie (I also collect rubber ducks), and some random toys and odds and ends.

Also felt compelled to treat myself today to some things on sale and clearance at Sizzix - mostly embossing folders. Got a lot and didn't spend that much

And happy birthday to those of you with personal days to celebrate! 3 of my nephews have bdays within a week of christmas, we're always careful to not mix up the two so they get a good birthday and a good christmas from us.

brookeblogs
Veteran
brookeblogs
In response to stick

Oh, I almost forgot...I got SCAL 2 and Cricut Design Studio too.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

wow what a nice bunch of gifts. I got a tom tom , a 10 drawer cropper hopper stand sorter, 4 sets of the new cri kit pens that draw with the cricut, an Ohio State Sweat shirt and a Ohio state glass along with $100 so I made out like a bandit.

Colombean
Guru
Colombean

i got a basic grey stack that I've had on my wish list for a long time. (thank you lisa!

crythomas
Pro
crythomas

I didn't get any scrapbooking supplies but I did get

-a new point and shoot camer
-new barbie doll (I collect them)
-light tent to take pictures of my layouts
-a Kindle and cover and lots more

Scrapsaholic
Mayor
Scrapsaholic
In response to crythomas

I got so freakin spoiled with electronics!!!
Most of my gifts were from my boyfriend but here is everything I got...

Canon Powershot A3100 IS camera

Canon HD RF10 camcorder, bag & memory card

Canon Pixma MG5220 photo printer

Backpack for my cameras, lenses, filters, tripod, etc.

Shutter release for my Rebel XTI

Portable DVD player, headphones & bag

2 books, earrings, pj's, paper trimmer, flocking powder, 2 cartridges, 3 DVD's, makeup, camera cleaning kit, tabletop tripod, and a gift card to Mitchells Salon/Spa.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Scrapsaholic

My hubby got me a Cricut Expression for Christmas, but he gave it to me early so I could use it for Christmas presents.

Then I got a zebra print rolling tote I've been eyeing for ages stuffed full of both scrappy and nonscrappy goodies:

-2 new cricut carts
-New cricut mats
-carrying bag for my cricut
-three DCWV paper packs
-Glee 1st season
-Glee board game
-Prince of Persia on BluRay
-The latest Chronicals of Narnia soundtrack

Also got money and a new suitcase for a cruise I'm going on over Valentine's day.

So overall a great Christmas!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to MrsAnnieS

Cricut Cake from my sister lots of accessories to go with it from my daughter. They're my biggest cake fans. ;^)

Expert
In response to olleharr

I got HL gift cards, an Archiver's gift card (because they were out of the WRMK sew easy things...of course, since this was the first year I had an actualy scrappy idea he could buy and surprise me with somehow...), a season pass for our local amusement park, a B&N gift card (saving up for a Nook), and lots of other little things. And I also bought myself the complete DVD series of Lost!!! Wrapped it and put it under the tree too...

latina43
Expert
latina43
In response to HuskerMom98

I got a Gypsy from my DS! Now I need some more carts lol!

Belia 
Resident
  • Belia on 12-27-10 07:02 PM
In response to latina43

I got an OTT Light for my SB room (pink, of course!) and a GC to Michaels from the ILs.

And a horrible cold!!! I've been miserable since Christmas Eve. And today's my anniversary! 12 years! Bah HUMBUG.

yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar
In response to Belia

I love Christmas, I got an iPhone 4 from my parents, glitter pens, bacon (don't ask) and a Barbie from secret Santa , I got myself 2 Martha Stewart border punches, a circuit and my bff got me SCAL. I am so happy as I felt bad for buying the circuit and wasn't planning on spending much on cartridges. I can't wait to scrap all the festivities. Aside from all the goodies, I am thankful for the people and the times that are worth scrapping for!

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-28-10 11:40 AM
In response to anda11

• anda1l Said:
a gift card to Walmart for $50. They have added to their scrap selection and now have spellbinders nesties and access. wrmk albums, tim holtz stuff and lots of stuff they never had in the store so I may use it for nesties.)

Is this on their website? Our walmarts have all gotten rid of most of their scrapbook stuff except for a few k & co things, the walmart brand stuff, elemers adhesives, and the cricut lite cartridges.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Hev

Sounds as if everyone had a great Christmas and got some wonderful scrappy goodies!

I got the pink ATG!!!! I used it yesterday and I love it already!

I also received 1 cartridge - Graphically Speaking.

My younger brother gave me an extra gift certificate to go to out to eat for making his Europe scrapbook, which was totally unexpected and unnecessary since I volunteered to make the book.

I also received $50 from my in-laws and $50 from my boss, which I am of course going to spend on scrappy goodies, I just have to decide what to get...paper, cartidges, embossing folders, etc?!?!

Peg

Edited by pugs223 on 12-28-10 12:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

Oh and my DH bought me a Kindle. But now I feel bad, I either go to my scrapping corner and ignore him, or I'm in the same room while he's watching tv and ignore him because I'm reading on my Kindle.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I got a $50 gc for SB.com from my sis which I spent immediately...all that cool stuff will be here this week.
My dds got me a soft case for my Copics and a set of glitter Copics.
Dh gave me a beautiful Seiko watch and a Helen KIsh doll I have yet to choose and order.
I bought me a plaid Dooney Burke purse..lol...one of those Merry Christmas to me from me things.

Judes
Judes 
Expert
Judes
  • Judes on 12-30-10 05:35 PM

• theellenb Said:

Wow, a DH who handpicks gifts! Lucky you!

I didn't get any scrappy stuff, but, then, I didn't want any, either.

I got a trip on the Ambrak Empire Buulder train to go to our son's wedding this month.

I also got a book, a music CD, and a special photobook my sister-in-law had made from PhotoWorks.

Edited by Judes on 12-30-10 05:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

latina43
Expert
latina43
In response to Judes

Well besides my Gypsy, I just bought my self my Pink ATG gun! lol...of course with a coupon! I went to Hobby Lobby yesturday, which is the first store ever in California(Visalia)....and I spend 100 dollars on my first visit lol...o'well I love everything I bought!

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie
In response to latina43

Isn't HL awesome? Did you sign up for their emails?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics