Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Secret Easter Pal (invite only) CLOSED        (Topic#1551023)
Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to Briannasmom

Hi all!!

Terri glad recovery is going well

I am technically done shopping but goodness knows I will see something else I think my pal has to have

Thank you to my pal for the sweet Easter card and cute surprise. I love it!! The timing was perfect because even though today is only Tuesday it has been a ROUGH week

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Scrapping Diva

I tracked my package of things I ordered for my pal it says it was delivered this morning! YEAH!
Now I wonder who my pal is that will be getting the stuff I ordered????

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to terrihooper

Thanks Taysha!

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd

Ohhh, could it be me? Or Taysha, or Mandi, or Shana, or melanie,or Marsha or Amanda????? ;-)

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to Baby2Thousnd

LOL Renee

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd
In response to Scrappin Kitty

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• Baby2Thousnd Said:
Ohhh, could it be me? Or Taysha, or Mandi, or Shana, or melanie,or Marsha or Amanda????? ;-)

Could be---

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd

Tee heeeeee....Terri, you are sooo EVIL. ;-)

Just wanted to post this here so that you are all informed. Plese check out the info under the photo in my gallery.

Hope For Japan By Baby2Thousnd

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

OH Renee I want that set! I will have to find someone in Canada selling CTMH because I have not started yet LOL. Hopefully this summer I will sign up if nothing gets in my way again! I love the big heart with the butterflies!

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd
In response to Drayia

You can still order it through my Myctmh website and have it delivered to your house.
I love these hearts!!

I just made a little something for my pal!!!! Now, I just need to fill it up!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

life seems to be crazy in my house!!

i just added a few more items to my pals package. a box full of goodness is in there hmmmm i wonder who its for

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I got a package from my pal!!! It had several items from my wishlist and a couple of things not!!!! I am sooooo spoiled!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

oooo Terri looks like some fun goodies enjoy!!

as soon as i get paid mine will be postal hmm i wonder who its for

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

Terri your pal sent some awesome goodies!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Nice Goodies Terry. I know I love my i-rock have fun with that.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

Oh I will Shana! I have only used it a little so far since I haven't had it long but I LOVE it!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i've been hearing good things about the irock tool

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

Hey chickas!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to asailorsprincess

Mandi- I think it is a great tool!

My pal's box is going out today! I wonder who it's for!!!!!!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

To my pals:

I am here. Sorry I've been MIA. Work has been incredibly busy. Don't worry I have purchased all of your stuff and will be postal soon. Please don't worry that I will flake if you don't see me here.

Have a great night!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Tay--
I don't think anyone thinks you will flake! I hope things settle down for you soon!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

No i know nobody on here will flake and i;m sure we all understand when life gets busy you just cant check in all the time. no worries

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd

HUGS Tay!!!!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Second part of m pal's easter gift is on its way, I wonder who the lucky gal is LOL.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

I wonder, too!!!
I also wonder if my pal got her box- I sure do hope so! It went out last Tuesday so if she doesn't have it she will soon!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

Hi, sorry I haven't been on. Busy and then sick I'm feeling better now. Tomorrow (today) I have to go to a funeral. My sister in laws sister died suddenly, heart attack at the age of 55.

My pals package is going out tomorrow, I can't wait until she gets it!!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to RN2007

Oh Marsha-- 55 is way too young!!! Condolences. That is very sad.
Take care!

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd

HI Marsha, Hugs!!! I am soooo sorry for the lose!!! My Step father passed from a heart attack at the age of 44. it's hard when they are that young!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Marsha sorry for your loss.

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

Hugs marsha!!!

I ordered the last of my pals stuff this weekend..

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

jci

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

Just got done shopping for the last of my pals goodies Hope she LOVES everything!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i cant believe thsi swap is ending soon makes me sad *sniff sniff*

i have a last minute item i need to work on before i can send off shouldnt take me long jsut need the time to get into my scrap room to do it

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Postal!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I still here not sure if I am sane but still here LOL.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

mine will be postal for sure monday if not tuesday (my days off) it seems to be too hard to do any kind of errands before work on the work week

Shana i think i am in the same boat i;m here but i might be going insane

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

I received from my pal yesterday!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

she rocks!

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd

Recieved from my pal!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much!!!!! I love everything!!!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i make the rules for being postal and here i am about to break my own rules

me and dh and the girls are gonna be mia monday and tueday so i will mail my package out to my pal either tuesday if i make it back home before they close or wednesday before work

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

LOL happens to the best of us. Have a wonderful outting with the family they always come first.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

thanks!!

we just going up north 2 hrs to the in laws so dh can pick up his motorcycle and dh thought i could drive back that day and i;m like ummm no thanks lets stay the night they can see the baby and we can eat dinner with them. they havent seen the baby in a month so it will be nice.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Hi ladies-- jci to wish everyone a happy Monday!

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

Hi!

Have fun Mandi... We all know that your not a flaker, and family fun totally comes first!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

I received a super fantabulous package from my pal today! I loved everything I just kept going..ohhhhh ohhhhhh. I will post a picture tomorrow BUT the skittles probably won't be there!

Thanks so much!!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Can't wait to see the scrappy goodness!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

Have fun at the in-laws Mandi, I'm in the same boat on postal, I have it ready to go but worked both yesterday and today all day so it will have to go out tomorrow.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

I'm postal Piority mail, so someone expect the Easter Bunny in a couple of days!

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

I hope to be postal tomorrow or friday.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Still here and waiting on that easter bunny.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

mine went postal this afternon someoen will be getting a box full of goodies.

Baby2Thousnd
Mayor
Baby2Thousnd

Yay for being postal!!! I bet you don't hear that often. tee heee heee. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Tay, all my eatables are gone that I got from my pal. So don't feel quilty that your goodies would be gone. lol

I can't believe that Easter is next weekend!!! What are your plans????

I think I am going to have katie come over this Sunday to dye some eggs. They will be away next weekend and I really enjoy watching her. Then the boys and I will probably go to Dorothy's with the girls on Sat. even though she will be flying home that day from NV. It is a tradition to go to her house to dye them with her SIL and we have sooo much fun.
Then I believe that we will go to MIL's for dinner on sunday. Not really sure since Dana and Joe will be out of town. Gotta get that one figured out. lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

oh darn i forgot to put a treat int he box oh well hopefully my pal wont mind adn like the rest of the goodies i put in there

sounds like you have some wonderful plans Renee!!

i should dye eggs with Brianna and then make some egg salad with them egg salad sandwiches yumm

not sure what we are doing. brianna will be gone this weekend and i wanted to get pics with both the girls with the easter bunny gonna see if matt can bring Brooke to see the easter bunny this saturday. next weekend we will do easter early on sunday so then matt can get to bed afterwards. we will do an easter egg hunt for both the girls gotta find a piggy bank for Brooke. one area will be just Brianna;s eggs and another part will be just Brookes eggs. then we will dig into easter baskets should be fun. Brooke is getting a mini ball pit adn a bunch of bath toys. Brianna is getting lots of stuff too much to list lol. should be fun

ok who is waiting for package??

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

still waiting for the bunny here

We are going to Austin to spend Easter. My best friend is having a baby shower (yea my goddaughter is almost here )we will be spending part of Easter day down there with them, then comming home and going to my Mom's for Easter dinner. Don't know that we are doing an egg hunt this year, last year both of my girls didn't really want to do it, but I know as soon as I say we aren't having one they both will pout, so don't know yet. I guess that's just the joys of teenagers.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i guess i;m the odd ball as far as when i was a teenager. i LOVED easter egg hunts but of course my eggs i had to find were filled with money. i tell my mom i;m still a kid at heart

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

I'm postal!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

LOL Mandi I fill the girls with $, small nail polishes, earrings... that kind of thing. I know as a teen I would of been more than happy to hunt for those type of eggs!!! I think on both the girls its more of OMG Mom has out the camera and we are going to have to deal with pics, which they both detest with a passion normally.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

LOL isnt that the true. I have found I can keep my teenagers inline with the fact I take pics of them. I just tell them if they dont smarten up I will post such and such pic on FB and share it with their friends. Works like a charm everytime and they tend to be better behaved for awhile.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

i might have to use that trick with my girls when they are older. i;m sure Brianna will be a handful and then some. Brooke not sure yet right now she is just as sweet as can be.

ooo nail polish and earrings is perfect idea too thanks Amanda.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

LOL Shana that's the reason mine avoid the camera like the plague, they know that they will be seeing those pics (especially the funny ones) somewhere public, or scrapped in the future.

your welcome Mandi, my two both loved those eggs when they were younger, I loved them since it was something they could keep for a while, and not make them hyper like candy would LOL

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Well hello ladies! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend-- we are going to see our son and go to the Maroon and White game (spring scrimmage where we get to the new recruits in action)

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

Mother nature is being mean in Minnesota! Woke up to white covered ground

Have a great time Terri!!

I tripped over a dirty linen bag at work early Friday morning at work. Not only was my ego terribly injured but I hit my head on a metal door frame...HARD! I went to oc health after my shift to report it and they wouldn't let me go home without a CT scan. Fortunately it was negative. But today my head is still killing me, and I couldn't sleep on my right side. I feel so dumb.

Is everyone postal?? Can I post pictures??

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to RN2007

OMG my pal spoiled me like crazy!!! I absolutly LOVE all of it!!! LOL the girls were in the room when I opened it and they said thank you, thank you for the candy My fave thing had to be those crystal prima flowers, no wait the beatiful pps, no wait to adorable scrable pendant......

Marsha glad the CT turned out ok Hope you start feeling better soon, and Mother Nature stops being a pain in the tush.

Have fun Terri!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I swear Mother Nature is going through menapause! Beautiful warm weather, even was out BBQing last week the kids had fun playing in the back yard and bam hit with another cold front that has bought us snow again. Yesterday it was warm and it was melting from the storm we got on Wednessday, last night it was raining then this morning woke up to my lawn, van and everything covered in white stuff. Enought already!! I am sure Marsha agrees with me here LOL.
Hope your head starts feeling better soon Marsha because you dont need a headache on top of the snow!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

oh Marsha i;m so happy the ct scan came out negative sorry to hear you are dumba nd cant sleep on yoru side. take it easy!!

and i totally agree with you Marsha and SHana last week today we had like almost 80 degree weather felt like with bad humidity and today is cold windy and snow was on the ground yesterday YUCKO

i got my package from my pal and i LOVE it all my candy is gone already hehe everything was wonderful

lets start posting pics on tuesday that way the last few packages shoudl be arriving soon. sound ok with everyone??

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Here are the wonderful goodies from my pal! I will not reveal who it was though Thank you sooooo much!

Easter secret pal swap By Scrapping Diva

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Marsha glad you were not seriously hurt. How are you feeling?

Mandi I am sorry I just saw you said post pics on Tuesday I didn't reveal my pal though. Sorry.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Shana we are having the same drastic weather changes here too! It really is too much

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

I can post pics, but the candy has disapeared with the kids, so can't get any pics of that LOL

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

Oh man I have to dig all my stuff out, I didn't know we were putting up pictures...
sorry!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

OOPS-- I posted right after I got mine! I didn't reveal who my pal was, though

I got ANOTHER package from her! It had a cute Easter homemade tin FULL of chocolate Easter eggs and SMOOCH INKS!!!
She has been a GREAT PAL!!!! Thanks to .....

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Marsha-- I hope you are feeling better! I fall quite regularly (as I am a KLUTZ and TOO OLD) so I know how you feel!

We had fun this past weekend-- I am NOT a shopper but I replaced my ENTIRE wardrobe (since the wieght loss, everything was too big!)I LOVE Steinmart and since I don't have one close to me, I took advantage of the one close to my son!

I am so sorry to those of you still having snow--We are warm and VERY WINDY!

You ladies have a great day!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Ohhh Terri shopping...I loves and a WHOLE new wardrobe. Veeeeeeerrrrry nice

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

oh Terri how fun a whole new wardrobe now thats what i call shopping youn go girl!!!

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

a whole new wardrobe is awesome!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Yep-- I am LOVING wearing new clothes to work everyday!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Stocking my mailbox LOL

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

I got an amazing package from my Easter bunny today. It is amazing, love the scraptote that was a wonderful suprise. It is the perfect size to put some craft things in to take on road trips. A beautiful altered letter S hanger for my wall, a couple of cs stacks, emblishments and a set of shapeabliities from Spellbinders! Will post a pic later. Thanks Pal you truly spoiled me!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

we can start posting who had who!!

hope everyone had a wonderful easter

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Mandi was my Easter Bunny. Thank you Mandi, I love the Luxury Stack from DCWV and the Butterflies from Spellbinders. I am already making cards with them will post pics once I am all done!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Drayia

glad you liked everything and your very welcome

my easter bunny was Amanda thank hun for everything

asailorsprincess
Mayor
asailorsprincess

Taysha was my easter bunny.. and everything was perfect as alwasy!
Cuz she rocks!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

My Easter bunny was Shana! I LOVED it all!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I am signing off ladies

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Mine was Renee and everything was fabulous!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics