Page 290 of 290 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

Sonic sounds great,,,,,,

We had tacos, Hannah cooked,,,,,,

Jaime's watching some incredibly FASCINATING show about how mechanical things are made,,,,,we've seen such fascinating things as car parts,,,,,light bulbs,,,,,and toilets. Wheeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,

yes, that was sarcasm you heard,,,,,,but I'm babying him, so he gets to watch what he wants,,,,

Apparently, my son in law is now miserable with the OTHER girl. It's sinful to be as happy as I am right now,,,,,isn't that mean??

I cleaned about 1/2 of my scrappy room,,,,I ordered some heavy cardboard envelopes for my spellbinders,,,,,right now I have them in DVD cases, but I just have way too many at this point,,,,,new storage system pretty much the way I store my stamps,,,,it works for that and takes up much less room,,,,,going to try it with the spellbinders too.

they are going to go in the envies, with the original label glued to the outside,,,,,then they will be in baskets and all I have to do is flip through them to find what I want,,,,,should take up one shelf when I'm done rather than 3.

I'd love to clean more, but my knees hurt too much. sigh.

Hope everyone is having a good night!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

bob mowed the lawn then we watched recorded TV ....NCIS from 3 weeks ago ....we are so behind on our shows

Im thrilled to hear he is unhappy! and Im willing to bet getting rid of her will be no easy task for him! .....yep karma is a b!tch!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

and I'm glad I am not the only happy one

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Karma is a B!TCH. Sucks for him NOT lol. I;m right there with you both.

Hope you have fun Friday Michelle.

I get to work with boss lady on saturday I total spaced it til today when I got it there lol. SHe really hasnt been bad I am just waiting for her to snap on me for something.

Holly hope you can get the surgery soon. your system sounds like mine. I have my dies in envelopes in a basket and flip through them. I like it. I just bought myself the MFT stitched rectangle I believe it was. the big one fits an A2 card.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

good morning .....not going to work until noon so Im hoping to get some stuff done around here first ....my next class is tues and Im trying to get my designs for next month done early instead of doing 8 the day before! ....I already have 5 signed up for tues!

mandi i hope sat goes well and boss lady behaves herself!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning! Sorry I missed yesterday. Martin is home this week for work and he works from his chair early in the morning and we get to talking and I forget I haven't posted! LOL Sorry.

Holly, I think it's AWESOME he is having problems with the new girl. I hope she is a clinger and you can't shake her off!
Glad Jamie is enjoying his pampering time! And I hope you can get your surgery soon. I like your idea for your dies. I have mine in a die storage case and I love it. Very easy to get to, but it's part of my catalog system.

Michelle, are you going back to the LSS today? Sounds like you got a lot done yesterday.

Mandi, sorry about the dishwasher. Has the landlord gotten back to you yet? I sure hope the bossy boss holds it all in and doesn't get all over you!

I have to get McKenna to school! Hope everyone has a great day!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

Goooooooooood Morning!!!

crack of dawn over here LOL,,,,,,if I had any brains, I'd go back to bed for an hour or two, but I like the quiet in the mornings

Today is the Typhoon Lagoon Castaway party,,,,,I woke up with my knees feeling much better today (so far, anyway) thank goodness,,,,,,heating pad seems to help,,,,,,hmmmm. I honestly do not know what to think, Anyway, we can go any time after they open at 10am, but since the FUN starts when the park CLOSES for the general public at 5pm and goes until the party is over at 9pm, I think we'll go later this afternoon.

I need to design a "cowgirl" card for a party Maddie is invited to,,,,,it's a cowgirl theme,,,,hopefully I can find some cute SVGs or something,,,,,

Michelle, your class sounds like a lot of fun!! You are a busy beaver this week!

Kim, I don't blame you! I'd have spent time with Jaime too if he were home! (he is, actually, but he's still sleeping a lot right now LOL)

Mandi, hope the boss lady treats you nice,,,,,,,I'm wondering if I got the idea for my die storage from YOU You probably mentioned it in the past,,,,,,,I love my DVD storage, but I just do not have room for it anymore.

How is everyone this morning??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

have fun at your party holly! it sounds like a blast!

I dont blame you kim .... I love when bob works from home and I can talk to him whenever I want! ....last night we got in bed at 10 (he had to be up at 4:30) and found we had so much we hadnt talked about that he didnt get to sleep til almost 11! ....poor guy must be exhausted today!

I store my thin dies in a drawer of my jetmax cubes ....the one that has just 2 drawers and the drawers have dividers .....works perfect for me!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

So I went back to bed, LOL,,,,,,,

slept for like 2 and a half hours,,,,,,woops!

found an adorable SVG of a cowgirl and a horse for the card, but haven't made it yet LOL

Michelle, how many thin dies do you have?? I'm trying to picture that storage, and I don't think I'm picturing it right,,,,,I have close to 100 sets, so I need something that takes up next to no space,,,,,,and I'm wondering if I should buy one of those drawers LOL.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I only have about 30 sets right now ...all in original pkging ....but both drawers come with dividers and theres still room in the drawer Im using ....here are pics

thin die storage By Melissadam

thin die storage By Melissadam

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

busy at the store today! ....lots of customers spending money! ....and we were able to get everything ready for friday!

dinner here was clean out the fridge

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I might like those cubes

I am beat,,,,dinner was fried shrimp at the party,,,,,,

had a blast,,,,,,,,,,,,I am totally DEAD now see you guys in the morning!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Really cooled off here! Wow, needed a sweater out there.

Holly, glad you had a good time at the picnic. It sounds like a lot of fun. I just can't get over all the perks you get. How is Jamie doing?

Michelle, glad you're already for Friday. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun and hope you are busy, busy.

Dinner here was sweet and sour meatballs, it was really good! The only request I had was next time I make my own meatballs. I used the already made store bought and added all the sauce and other ingredients.

Today I may go back to Ms. I went yesterday, but didn't give myself enough time and didn't buy anything. Then this morning I see I have a 20% off entire purchase... so I may go back with my gift certificate.

Hope everyone has a good day.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!

STILL beat

Hi Kim! the meatballs sound delicious! Sometimes it's easier to use the store bought ones for a quickie meal, but I bet your home made ones are better

Jaime is doing pretty well,,,,,still a bit sore, but much better,,,,,,he probably could have gone to the party yesterday, but he can't swim yet, so he would have been bored while everyone else ran around and swam and did the water rides,,,,,,,I couldn't see that, He enjoyed being at home in the A/C and watching his movies much more

and yes, Disney treats us very well I've heard that working in the Reservations center is one of the best jobs at Disney for how they treat you,,,,,,,,,I can't vouch for how they treat those who work in the parks or at the hotels though,,,,,But corporate jobs are the plumb ones, so I've heard. They put a ton of money into training us, and from what I've heard if you have a class of 20, you are lucky to have five left after a year, which kind of blows my mind,,,,,,,all that money, and they KNOW the majority aren't going to make it for one reason or another,,,

They fire more people for NOT coming to work than for any other reason, which kind of still amazes me,,,,,,,you'd think people would have learned that with their very first McDonald's Job PLUS they are very generous with how MUCH time they let you have off before they fire you,,,,,,FIFTY THREE HOURS off before they even CONSIDER firing you,,,,,that obviously doesn't include approved time off like vacations and anything you ask for and get permission for in advance. And if you have doctor's note, they don't count THAT against those 53 hours,,,,,,,,so seriously, it blows my MIND that there are people I work with who are down to literally 2 or 3 hours left before they are in trouble,,,,,,,,AND they don't get MORE hours until October!

OK, off my brag box,,,,,I just love both my job, and this company!

what's everyone up to today???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! .....grocery shopping then scrapping for me today ....I really need to focus on my cards

Im hoping to shop for carpet for the basement tonight when bob gets home

have fun at ms kim! ....and your meatballs sound good ....whats in the sauce?

holly glad jaime is doing well and your picnic was so fun!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Morning, Michelle! what kind of carpet are you guys looking for??? Did you ever decide? Any thoughts on color, etc??

I'm working on the cowgirl card,,,,,,,,stinkin cute LOL

Then I have to make a Minions card for a friend at work whose wife works for that OTHER park (Universal),,,,,,they have a coworker who is leaving, and she wanted a Minions card for her.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

grocery shopping done! yay!

I am looking for carpet squares ....dont really care about color ....just want something to cover/warm up the floor ..... if we cant find carpet squares then just short nap indoor/outdoor type stuff that they sell off the roll right there in the store

a minions card sounds cute! ....I need to get cracking on my cards! and I have a page that I started that needs something I just dont know what!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Holly your job really does sound amazing and the perks you get are just out of this world amazing. Glad Jaime is doing well.

Michelle hopefully you can find what you are looking for in carpet tonight!! Good luck with your page and your cards.

Kim your meatballs sound really good. Have fun shopping!!!

Not a whole lot going on here. I have to run to the PO before work. Hopefully finish up my aunts card and gather her stuff to mail out next week. Rainy today and rain this weekend. Threw stuff for cream broccoli soup in the crock pot so thats whats for dinner.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

finished my page remade a card I had almost done and HATED! and made another card ....I have 5 done ....hope to get at least one more today

I looked online and menards has what I want in several colors so I need to see in person to decide

pork chops on the grill for dinner not sure about sides yet

mandi your soup sounds good and easy!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! .....working at LSS today ....will be on my feet all day but it should be fun!

pork chops were good last night ....I made loaded mashed potatoes and corn on the cob to go with

we got the carpet squares last night but I made a mistake and didnt buy enough so we will be going back tonight

kim what did you get at Ms? do you have pages to post?

mandi did you get your card done? did you take a pic?

holly did you take a pic of your minion card?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOD MORNING

I haven't made the minions card yet, Michelle,,,,it's my next project,,,right now I'm finishing up the Cowgirl card,,,,,,it's just a couple details shy of being done,,,,,,like a bow,,,, you know me and my bows

Glad you got what you need,,,,,,,,did you mis-measure, though? that can be a pain! Hopefully, you get everything you need when you go back. Have fun at the LSS today!

Mandi, what did you do for your aunt's card?

dinner last night was chicken on a handle, yellow rice and crescent rolls,,,,,Hannah cooked!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I completely forgot the massive honor I am about to receive from work!

We have "star performers",,,,,,people who meet certain criteria,,,,,excellent performance, excellent sales, good QM's and surveys, etc,,,,,every quarter, there are Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze,,,,,

I made Gold for second quarter

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

WOW Holly congrats making Gold!!! Thats really awesome. WHat do they do for you then? I assume they do something lol
Cant wait to see your cards

Michelle atleast you found a color you liked in the carpet. Way to go on the cards. Have fun today at the LSS. YOur dinner sounds AMAZING.

Mil comes sunday thunderstorms all weekend. I have to plant some plants she is bringing too.
I made my aunts card and sent if off. I used PTI pretty peonies. It turned out really cute. But I also cheated and used an idea I pinned from pinterest. Lame I know.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good afternoon. Errands done. I never made it to Ms yesterday, but I went today. I bought a bunch of Thickers, some pp in red, navy and pink. Some Navy washi tape and red embellishments, some stencils, an embellishment storage tray for inside an Iris container. It was nice.

Then Walmart, Aldi, that is about it. Then to get the kids. Now getting ready to workout and go to dinner.

Congrats, Holly can't wait to hear what your reward is.

Michelle, how was your day? Were you guys busy? Did you have a good time? Sorry you didn't get enough squares, I hope you can get more tonight.

Hi, Mandi. How long is MIL staying? I hope she isn't staying too long. How has work been? No problems from the bossy boss I hope.

I do have layouts to upload and PL pages, but its just such a pain to do it. Do you upload from your camera to the computer? It just seems to take so long!

Hope you all have a good afternoon.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ended up working late ....it was really weird .... several people would come in at once then NO ONE then another little rush .... but at least we were able to get lunch peacefully and the people were spending when they came! .... I was working with someone REALLY slow at 5 so I stayed til she was done

dinner here is steak and noodles

congrats holly!

mandi I wonder if its an omen that thunderstorms all weekend coincide w/mil visit!

kim I cant wait to see your pages! .... sounds like a nice haul at Ms!

I didnt mismeasure just didnt buy enough boxes ....they had plenty so it shouldnt be an issue ....just annoyed w/myself for making a silly math error

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Sounds like yesterday was a success, Michelle! That's great!

We went to Red Robin for dinner and then Lowes for some plants for the front yard. We got a Red Maple tree for the corner between the front walk and driveway. I wanted a miniature one, but we couldn't find one. We did find a variety that doesn't get above 7 ft so that should work.

My folks come Wed. for a week so I have to get the house in order. Can't wait for them to get here. It will be nice.

Hi Mandi,, hi Holly! Hope everyone has a great day!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

Did you get the extra tiles you needed, Michelle? Sorry you had to work late, but it does help when it's a job you love

I agree with Kim, lol,,,,,,the thunderstorms are an omen

Your red maple tree sounds so pretty, Kim,,,,,,I love red maples!

Mandi, I get an invite to the awards ceremony, they feed us lunch, I get a "gold" award,,,,,,,,and I get 100 magic points,,,,,,magic points can be used to eat out at a disney restaurant, or stay at a disney property,,,,,,or even buy movie tickets with! We hoard those things and spend them on a bunch of stuff

My cardboard envies came yesterday, so I'll be starting to switch my spellbinders over to the envie method this week,,,,,,

That is going to take FOREVERRRRRRRRR

I also need to get cracking on the Minion card.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning .....working on card kits for tues but I ran out of white card stock so I need to go to store

plans last night got chged for several reasons ....bob went to gym, a friend came over to borrow disney carts & I didnt feel like cooking .....so we went out for coneys at almost 8:00 then went for ice cream

another booboo as far as getting carpet down .....the paneling isnt on the wall yet! ....we both completely forgot about that! .....so today bob can go get paneling and more carpet while I get my cardstock .....it wont take him long to get the paneling up (I will probably have to help hold) then I can start on the carpet

and I really want to finish designing for my june class before we start moving my stuff just in case it doesnt go smoothly and I dont have access to my stuff right away

holly the luncheon sounds nice but the points are the best part IMO

kim I love maple trees! ..... we lost our big one last spring but we still have a flaming maple which sounds like what you were looking for??? ....it grows full instead of tall ....this spring we lost a small dogwood tree and I hope to replace it w/a weeping cherry

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

Yes, Michelle, the points are the best part EVERYONE loves magic points! You also get one magic point for every hour OT you work,,,,,,so I've got quite a few already,,,,,,the 100 points will plump up my bank acct nicely

Maddie is going home today she was supposed to stay a few more days,,,,,,,,but her mother is going on "vacation" (aka JAIL) and she wants to see her before she does,,,,,,,eye roll.

I am LATE, so everyone have a great day! Michelle good luck with the carpet and the panelling!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ....yesterday was one stumbling block after another .....we got a late start because I let bob sleep til 10 .....then we hit major traffic because they are doing road work ....then we got an sos from mel because she cut herself and couldnt stop the bleeding and didnt have bandaids ..... got her all squared away and bob finished assembling her wall unit .....then went to get the paneling and more carpet squares .... they were sold out of the carpet and it was discontinued ....but he checked and another store had plenty but it was 40 min away and they wouldnt ship it here! .... so we drove to get it ....then on the way home we couldnt get the navigation system to stop telling us to turn around like we hadnt arrived! .... when we were almost home I figured out how to cancel the trip .....stopped at lowes to get paneling and had to leave gate open for it to fit ....driving home the carpet squares fell out the back onto the road in traffic! ....were able to retrieve it with no damage ....then putting the paneling up we discovered the boys had mismeasured the spacing of the studs so there was nothing to nail the edges of the paneling to! ....bob was able to rig something up and the wall is up! .... bob ended up laying the carpet so I could design cards for my class .... when he finished we started moving my stuff down ....I am now half upstairs and half downstairs .... hoping to finish today

Edited by melissadam on 05-17-15 07:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Goodness, you had quite an adventure yesterday, Michelle! Sounds like it all turned out, but boy, you sure had to work for it! LOL

It's warm, but gloomy here today. Martin left yesterday for Rockville again. My folks come on Wed. I need to get the house cleaned up and ready. Not much, just a bit of the deep cleaning and refreshing the bedding in the quest room.

Mandi, how was your weekend. Did you get through the storms okay? How was MIL's visit?

Sorry you had to say goodbye to , Maddie so soon, Holly, but I'm glad you had a good time with her.

Hope everyone has a great day. I need to go do something... clean something. LOL

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• melissadam Said:
good morning ....yesterday was one stumbling block after another .....we got a late start because I let bob sleep til 10 .....then we hit major traffic because they are doing road work ....then we got an sos from mel because she cut herself and couldnt stop the bleeding and didnt have bandaids ..... got her all squared away and bob finished assembling her wall unit .....then went to get the paneling and more carpet squares .... they were sold out of the carpet and it was discontinued ....but he checked and another store had plenty but it was 40 min away and they wouldnt ship it here! .... so we drove to get it ....then on the way home we couldnt get the navigation system to stop telling us to turn around like we hadnt arrived! .... when we were almost home I figured out how to cancel the trip .....stopped at lowes to get paneling and had to leave gate open for it to fit ....driving home the carpet squares fell out the back onto the road in traffic! ....were able to retrieve it with no damage ....then putting the paneling up we discovered the boys had mismeasured the spacing of the studs so there was nothing to nail the edges of the paneling to! ....bob was able to rig something up and the wall is up! .... bob ended up laying the carpet so I could design cards for my class .... when he finished we started moving my stuff down ....I am now half upstairs and half downstairs .... hoping to finish today

Oh my fairy Godmother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ....we did not finish yesterday but theres very little left and I can manage on my own .....today is monday so that means laundry and scrapping .....hopefully I will actually get to scrap eventually!

kim Im sure youre excited for your parents visit! will martin be home when they arrive?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

Michelle, I am speechless at your day,,,,I think I'd have given up

Oh that's right Kim,,,,,,,I forgot your parents are coming,,,,,,any fun plans with them???

IT'S MY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!

This weekend, I need to clean the scrappy room some more, finish (hahahahaha!) my spellbinders storage, make the Minions card, clean my bathroom, do my laundry, get my hair cut, dye my hair, go to Disney with Jaime (or we might go to Downtown disney and use a couple of the movie tickets I won last month at work),,,,,,,,,,and GOD only knows what else,,,,,,

Yeshk. I swear, it's easier to go to work than stay home,,,,,,,there are not enough hours in the day, I swear,,,,,,,However, my navigation system has been routing me around traffic to and from work, so there's a ton of roadwork going on,,,,,which makes my drive go from 45 minutes each way to over an hour each way,,,,,,,,,,,but that's better than the 2 hours I waited IN traffic the last time they had road work going on! so it might be easier to stay home,,,,,,,hmmmmm.

What is everyone up to today?

Dinner last night was pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob,,,,,Hannah cooked again, and oh my, she does pork chops well!!!!! They were delicious!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

laundry going and Im almost done moving! ....its actually taking longer than necessary because Im reorganizing as I go ....when I get an idea I go with it!

I have found some things I forgot I had or that I had been looking for!

so its been in the 80s while we are doing all of this and extremely humid .....so we turned the ac on .....however that makes the basement and my space downright cold!

glad you have found a way around the traffic holly ....Im sure that makes your days more manageable

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

MIchelle man you had quite the weekend. Thats annoying. Glad things seem to be going more smoothly now. Did you get your class stuff finished

Holly I hate traffic and road work. We have it all over now and this week we have road work right in front of work. Me and man boss arent thrilled lol. i'm glad you were able to get around the road work. COngrats on the magic points. Have fun reorganizing. Gla dyou were able to see Maddie. Hopefully with mother going "away" you can still see her.

Kim I bet the front of the house will look great with the tree and plants you bought. Have fun with your parents coming in this week

Mil didnt come weather was way to iffy. BUT NOW she is coming friday. At 10. so which means I have to deal with her by myself til 3. I;m dreading it SHe has been on this roller coaster since stuff went bad with bil and wife. Its like she is waiting for me to leave too.
any way...cold today and very windy...got some errands to run and then tonight I will go see a friend.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

here are several pics of my new space ....its not perfect but it will do till we move!

new scraproom By Melissadam

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

bacon sandwiches for dinner here

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

mandi I hope the visit w/mil goes well ... some people are so unpredictable that its hard to enjoy them even when theyre being nice!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! ....I have my class today at LSS ....at last check I had 6 people signed up .....I thought I needed to come up with 1 more card today for next months class but discovered Im done! nice surprise

20 degree drop in temps here ......80s yesterday 60s today

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Have fun at the LSS today, Michelle.

It was 91 yesterday, 90 today and then drop into the 70s for the next few days. It will be nice for my parents visit.

Groceries are just outrageous!!! I spent over 200 on Friday and that didn't even include food for when my folks are here, and we're almost out of everything!!!! I didn't plan well this week I guess. I have to go back today, I could probably spend another 150.00.

Lots of surface cleaning and shopping and I'm done. Martin gets back Thursday night. Then he is off Friday and doesn't go back to work until Tuesday. He'll work from home all next week though.

The traffic sounds terrible, Holly. It's that way in Houston. One reason we moved here... but I guess it doesn't really matter right now as he is either working from home or out of town.

Hi, Mandi!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!

Traffic would be terrible if it weren't for my navigation system, Kim,,,,,,I'd cry without that thing routed me around it last night again,,,,,,AND it took me a way I've never been before which made me find the Walmart near work

Michelle your space looks fabulous! You've got tons of light down there, and lots and lots of space!!!

Mandi, enjoy (or try to) your MIL's visit,,,,,,I hope it goes well. sigh. why on earth wold MIL's want to cause this kind of upset is beyond me,,,,,,HUGS.

Hope you get all your pre-parents stuff done, Kim!!!!

Jaime and I are off to Magic Kingdom for a couple hours,,,,,,Jaime is feeling much much better, so we're going to try it for a few,,,,,,it was supposed to rain today, but it surely doesn't look like rain out there, so off we go!! I need to see what fast passes I can get at the last minute and that will determine what time we go

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Michelle your space looks amazing. How are you liking it so far? Have fun at the LSS and your class. Defiantly a nice suprise to find you are done with you cards for the next month!!!a sigh of relief

Kim YIKES on groceries. I hear ya though groceries can get pricey for sure. Hope you are able to get your stuff done before your parents come in. Have a great time with them. Just in case you dont check in again.

Holly have a great time today. Glad Jaime is feeling much better. Hopefully walking around goes well for him.

Yes mil is a roller coaster for sure. BUT Matt gave me great news last night. He wanted to go on this ride with some buddies on saturday. its a tribute to a friend who died of cancer recently. Anyway mil is taking the girls with her up north then Matt will pick them up sunday. I will be staying home. I made plans to go see a movie with my neighbor well before this came about. Just 5 hrs with mil I can do this lol.
Not a whole lot otherwise. my landlord got a hold of us for the dishwasher and said check to see if its plugged in. THen said he wanted to look it but gave us 1 day he is available to look at it which is this saturday. No one will be home. So we sit and wait some more til he has another day available.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ended up with 8 for my class .... 1 newbie ... was a little challenging lol

dinner was chicken cordon bleu and rice

after dinner we went to get carpet for the 2 bedrooms .... hope we can get it in soon

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Good evening,,,,,

Had a nice time at Disney and Downtown Disney,,,,,Jaime did well,,,,,,better than my knee

My sister has an infection in the tissue surrounding her heart where her defibrilator is,,,,,,,,they have to operate on it, take it out, let it heal up,,,,,,,,,,then put a new one in the other side,,,,

scary stuff since her heart can't take too much surgery She's having the surgery on Friday,,,,,,

please pray for her. I'm really worried.

I ordered her a rose bush in a little basket to be delivered,,,,,,but I surely wish I was there.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ....sending prayers for your sister holly!

Im in my room hoping to get a couple pages done this morning ....Im meeting my sis for lunch .... then grocery shopping

kim happy parent arriving day! Iknow youve been looking forward to this! Hope you have a wonderful visit!

mandi Im glad it worked out for you w/mil coming .....and that you will be getting some me time!

holly Im glad jamie did well at disney yesterday! .....now you need to get that knee fixed!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! everything I didn't do yesterday has to get done today,,,,,,,PLUS our cars have appts for oil changes,,,,,,yeshk. This should be fun! (not).

Have fun with your sister, Michelle!!!!!

Kim, enjoy your parents!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I got 3 pages done and a 4th started before I went to lunch .... 2.5 hr lunch then went to LSS to get ribbon for my class and bins for my ribbon rack .... other teachers were already there so we hung out and chatted ....didnt make it to grocery but theres always tomorrow

dinner here was spaghetti and meat sauce w/garlic toast

holly did you get everything done?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Nope,,,,,,not a thing.

I went to get a hair cut,,,,,,,the power was out, so I sat and waited,,,I was starving and it was hot as hades in there (no AC) so I went across the lot to go to Checkers and it made me sick to my stomach,,,,,

I've been in bed feeling awful for hours now.

I did finish my Minion card,,,,,,,but that's about all I did today.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh we did get the oil changed this morning,,,,,,and I finally did get ahold of my doctor,,,,

yep, six months and 2 cholesterol meds later, my cholesterol is STILL high,,,,,,,,,,,moving on to med number THREE.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

am I the first one HERE today????????

back to work today! But it's a short week,,,,,,,I work Thurs/Fri and Sat and then I start my new schedule with Sun and MOn off,,,,,

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY! We're going to the beach Sunday and then taking one of Ryan's family members to Disney on Monday. It's going to be another crazy weekend!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holly Im trying to get a hold of you! Ive texted twice and called both phones ......please text or call me

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I thought I posted yesterday only to come to find out I started my post but never finished. My mom called then I had to get ready for work and leave.
Nothing exciting going on here. same old stuff different day But I'll take it.

Holly YAY for short week and new schedule. you do have a busy weekend. Hope you are feeling better now. Glad Disney went well for Jaime. Hope the new meds work for you

Kim hope you are enjoying your parents visit.

Michelle you did awesome on your layouts before lunch. I:m sure you had a nice lunch and chat with teachers. WHats on the agenda today?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

glad things are going smooth mandi!

I had a hard getting motivated to do anything today but finally got it together and finished a page I started yesterday and did 2 more 2 pagers ..... cleaned the kitchen and shampooed the carpet

dinner tonight is hamburgers on the grill and fries

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Heading to cottage... Be back sometime tomorrow

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Michelle have fun. Have a safe trip.

What plans does everyone have?

Tonight so far nothing come home and relax hopefully tomorrow night meeting up with a friend after work then will meet up with 2 other friends for apps and a drink sunday matt will be getting the girls and as far as I know me and my neighbor will be going to a movie. theres a theater here thats 5 bucks a person.
RIght now waiting on mil to show up

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Im baaaaaack!

we had a very nice trip ....but had ANOTHER problem! ....no hot water! and as you may recall the hot water heater was the start of all this mess!.... plumber came out and it had a faulty heat element! ....but he had it fixed in no time .....we got a lot done and even saw the eagle at close range! (pics on fb) .... on the way home we stopped at the cemetery to pay our respects to shane ....now we are relaxing before we start all the work we have to do here at home tomorrow!

kim I hope youre enjoying your parents visit! (im sure you are) .....would love to see some pics on fb!

mandi it sounds like you have a nice weekend planned ...good for you!

holly yay for the new schedule! sounds like you have great plans too!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Dropping in to say hi. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I'll check back later. We've had a great time running all over town. My parents are just shocked at all the changes around here.

Have a great night!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! we got our yardwork done yesterday then went to hamtramck for polish food .... we were planning to try a new place but it was closed as was our usual fav so we went to the only place open (havent been in a while) and decided we know why we quit going there .... the food wasnt bad just not up to snuff wth our usual or homemade

today Im having lunch w/my sis and my cousin .....hoping uncle will join but he s battlng depresson and were not sure f we can get him to come

then hope to pant our bathroom

supposed to ran but f it holds off we will grill dinner

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

morning errr afternoon i suppose.
Was a nice weekend so far. Pouring all day yesterday. Matt did go to his parents and he stayed the night due to the hitch not fitting on the truck for the trailer. Our old truck I wrecked fit the trailer this one does not. He is getting that figured out today and will come home. Cleaning up a bit here in the house then hoping to relax a bit

Michelle glad the heater is working now what a pain after all that work. Rain here too today.

Holly hope your weekend was great

Kim glad your visit is going so well.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! .....not going to LSS today because they are coming to measure for the carpet install ....I do hafta go grocery shopping though

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I am EXHAUSTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I had plans for next weekend, but really, I totally think I just want to stay home and do NOTHING,,,,,,,

crazy crazy last few days,,,,,,

back to work today, and my knees feel swollen,,,,,,,,ugh,,,,,,, ,well, at least I have a sit down job,,,,,,

Kim, how's it going with your parents?? sounds like you're having fun,,,,,

Michelle, which carpet is being measured?? Yours or the store's??

sorry I haven't been here,,,,,it's been insane the last few days,,,,,,Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

we are getting new carpet in the 2 bedrooms .... one more step towards selling

bob put a new faucet in our bathroom yesterday so he pulled everything out of the cupboard .....oh boy what a hodge podge of junk! ....not sure why we were keeping some of it! ....but I got it all cleaned up now

off to grocery store and PO

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I don't even want to THINK about the closet in my bathroom,,,,,,,,

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

theres some spot in the house I dont want to think of either. I should go through everything again lol.

Afternoon ladies.

Holly glad you have a sit down job hope the new feels better.

Michelle new carpet how exciting.

Got just a few hrs of sleep today. Brooke was up til 4 puking. Found a tick on her scalp as well. I dozed til about 6 and got up to get Brianna up and ready for school. Brooke woke then with a temp. So tired today.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

got groceries, went to bank & PO .....home by noon .....ate lunch .....cleaned the kitchen ......scrapped 2 pages ......and now I sit waiting for carpet guys

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning .....carpet guys finally showed up after 5

today Im hanging out with shannon .....then we have a fundraiser at noodle & co for on e of the other teachers who participates in the breast cancer walks and runs in our area ......bob and mel and shannons husband are joining us .....never tried noodles & co before but hear its good!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I might be MIA for awhile. I;m no sure how long. I need to clear my head and figure some things out. can pm or text me or fb me if you need me.
have a good weekend

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

HUGS mandi!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

Mandi, hope you're ok! speaking of MIA, I've been LOL,,,,,,been trying to get cleaned up around here before work,,,,,,and I felt crummy on Wednesday,,,,,

not to put too fine a point on it, but Jaime had to go buy me some Immodium AD before work or I wouldn't have made it to work,,,,,,then yesterday, I STILL felt kind of crummy,,,,,better, but ugh.

I'm feeling much better today,,,,,I came home, scarfed down a hot dog and fell into bed last night,,,,,I forgot to brush my teeth, go figure,,,,,,,,,that's how fast I hit the sack.

How is everyone??

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Holly, hope you are feeling better.

Jacob has Saturday school. All day. I think it's awful they have to go all day. There are so many other options they could have done.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Page 290 of 290 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics