Page 3 of 290 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Crissy,,,,,,I'm calling you next time I have computer troubles

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

They walked me through that when I called the other day, Cris. But thanks. They told me if this didn't work to call them back so we'll see what they do.

Mini, I have the E it's right at 2 years old.

Have fun Michelle. We are about to head out too.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

enjoy, Kim!!!!!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to CommaHolly

ok kim.. glad they did that with you. man.. it sux cause it was working then all of a sudden..not. grrr. i feel your frustration!

lol holly.. im not really that good. hehehe i just make it look good. hehehe my best solutions are the easiest ones.. the ones where usually the more technical people over look cause its soo easy. for example: me: is it plugged in? them: oh.. no.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

that makes you good for people like me

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

heheheh... i always knew we were good for each other.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to nuskrappa

I like your thinking Cris!

Haven't decided what to have for dinner tonight, sometimes get tired of thinking what would be good to eat and easy at the same time

Not sure if dh is home Monday as it is President's Day and some people are off - schools are closed, banks, post offices. If he is, may have him drive me to the one lss we have which is about 18 miles away and in a part of town that I don't care to be in by myself but it is a nice lss in an old remodeled home, lots of room and she does have lots of nice items.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to OnlyJane

hi jane! im going to make chicken cooked in cream of mushroom soup over spaghetti. i couldnt decide what to do with the chicken and when i talked to bill last night i mentioned it to him about cooking the chicken with the soup and he liked that idea..so thats what it is! lol

i hope you get to go shopping with dh jane!! u deserve it!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

Im back ....we went to get the gift for the shower that I was whining about the other day ......and we went to Ms looking for frames .....so I had to wander into the scrap dept .....I got a couple $1 stamps and some ribbon .....now Im working on finishing dinner so we can eat

jane that lss sounds wonderful!

cris I love chick in mush soup ....but I like it w/rice

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

I went to M's and to buy a shower gift too, Mich

I got a few on sale stamps (Vday) and some wooden letters to alter for a swap I'm in,,,,,and some flowers on sale,,,,fun

and I got a gift certificate for my sister at Toys R Us and a rubber duck,,,,and the gc has a rubber duck on it too cuteeeeee

Jaime wants something quicker and cooler than meatloaf for dinner,,,IDK what, but I am kinda dying for pasta salad.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

welcome back! when i do that chicken and rice bake.. i either use cream of mushroom or cream of chicken. just depends on what we have on hand. lol i think i am going to do that now that i am thinking of it. lol with the rice. bill wont care..ill still use the mushroom soup. lol

yay for scrappy shopping!! i wanna shop some more too! lol

i finally finished that layout i was having a hard time with. not sure if i am happy with it or not. im waiting for stickles to dry..then ill take pics, i think i have 2 other layouts i need to post too.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

yes, i want more scrappy shopping too

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol holly!

so we dont have enough rice to make the chicken bake so i will have to do the spaghetti instead. oh well. lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

it still sounds good

and I still DO NOT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!

I know y'all are probably sick of hearing it, but I can not REMEMBER the last time I felt this GOOD

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Yea!! Holly!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to miniscraper

Hi Mini,,,,how are you????

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

So happy for you Holly!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to OnlyJane

wooohooo holly!! are you doing any scrappin????

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

sorry I ended up helping bob with a project .....he was headed to my scrap room .....made me very nervous ......had to supervise!

holly Im so glad to hear you are having such a great day!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I just sanded and painted some letters, Crissy

I forgot to buy sticky tape at M's so I'll have to get some tomorrow.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

• CommaHolly Said:
Hi Mini,,,,how are you????

I'm ok fell asleep watchin the game...missed a goal.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

aw dang,,,,,what kind of Canadian are you anyway,,,,,,missing goals,,,,,sheesh (just kidding you!)

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

• melissadam Said:
sorry I ended up helping bob with a project .....he was headed to my scrap room .....made me very nervous ......had to supervise!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

suppers cooking..almost done, but i think the mushroom soup and chicken part is going to be too watery. i should have used 1/2 water and 1/2 milk. lol live and learn right?

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to nuskrappa

I thought the noise woulda worke me up...

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

cris i did the whole chicken in the crock pot and let it go for like 7 hrs then deboned the chicken threw the bones back in the crock with the juices added 5 cups of water and then let that go over night or for like 8 hrs or more.

we are gonna get hit with a huge snow storm the next 2 days ugh so annoying

miss chatting with you guys when i am on my work week kjust so busy between work and kids to me to sit and chat

hugs to you all

Holly the chicken was like 5 lbs so it was plenty big for my family and i do like chicken pot pie chicken faijatas (sp) chicken rice casserole that kind of stuff that uses liek a cup or 2 of chciken so really stretches out the chicken

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

that's a pretty big chicken

evening ladies How's everyone? Mich did you manage to save your scrappy room from the big bad wolf,,,,er Bob???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

sorry I ran away again ......we watched a movie .....you again ........cute but schmultzy .....glad we didnt pay to see it

yes I saved my room ....... he needed some pics matted ........ said he could "handle" it ........I said not with my stuff .......then he was amazed how fast I did it for him!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

tell him the next time he touches your stuff, you get out the snowblower see how that scares him

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

glad you survived bob being in there!!

i;m about to get the girls ready for bed and go pass out myself work was interesting and then i had to sit and wait for tow truck for my van. needless to say im exhausted

ya'll have a great night

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Briannasmom

u too mandi!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

Night Mandi, sleep well,,,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

did I miss something? why are you embarassed mandi?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

you said exhausted ....Im such an idiot!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hehehehehe!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

sounds like YOU'RE exhausted, Mich

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Ive had a pretty trying day!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I guess so I think you deserve scrappy shopping, today's been so trying

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

i agree... scrappy shopping is the perfect remedy for.. well.. everything!!!

time for me to start saturday night party with mr. clean and snuggles the bear! ill be back soon. gotta strip the bed and fold some laundry. uggh!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

woo hoo have fun!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

thanks.. ill be thinking of you! hehehe

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

if I feel as good tomorrow as I did today (please God) I am going to do some houseworkkkkkkkkk

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

OK, ladies,,,,,I am beat, and so is DH,,,,we are going to bed,,,,,wow, hot saturday night at our house

see y'all tomorrow!!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok taking my sorry butt to bed ...good night

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Night Michelle
Night Holly

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

nite nite girls!

i finally got my sheets washing..dishes cleaned up except for a couple of pans. my feet wore out and i just couldnt finish them.. will do later or tomorrow. now i am letting all the dogs play! most of the time we keep the big dogs in the other room and the little dogs in here, but i thought i would let them play while ive got the bed tore up. lol they are having fun and it wont take long for the settle down. im gonna get back to scrapping!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to nuskrappa

• nuskrappa Said:
nite nite girls!

i finally got my sheets washing..dishes cleaned up except for a couple of pans. my feet wore out and i just couldnt finish them.. will do later or tomorrow. now i am letting all the dogs play! most of the time we keep the big dogs in the other room and the little dogs in here, but i thought i would let them play while ive got the bed tore up. lol they are having fun and it wont take long for the settle down. im gonna get back to scrapping!

Cris,how many dogs?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi mini. we have 4 dogs.. 2 are lab mixes and 2 are yorkie poos. the lab mixes way upwards of 60 pounds.. the little girls are 12 and 9 pounds. lol theyve all settled down now. being good dogs.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to nuskrappa

Big dogs scare me.....lol

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Morning ladies,,,,,,,,slept like a log last night,,,Mich, I hope you got some sleep

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning .....once mel got nome (at 1:30) and we had a nice chat (Im gonna miss that) I went to sleep and slept for 6 hrs! yay

so we are supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow! followed by sleet and freezing rain!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk! Glad you got some sleep though!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

good morning everyone.

We found a grill, can't get it until next Friday since they have free assembly and DH doesn't want to put it together. It will be done Wed but he won't be back until Friday so no cookout here today.

What is everyone else planning today?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

so BBQ fri?

I am scrapping today ....bob has his bowling team dinner .....and they want to bowl! ......so i will have a few hours to scrap .......then we will batten down the hatches for the big snow storm UGH

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Michelle i was wondering what i said when you said embarrassed then i thought well i must have been pretty tired haha

youa re getting hit with a snow storm too Michelle?? so are we they are talking 5-12 inches both today and tomorrow maybe more in some parts snow ice and rain ugh so dont want to go to work

so jealous i need to scrap and get some stuff done i miss it like crazy

Kim glad you guys found a grill so fun and so yummy to have cook outs

hope ya'll have a wonderful day will try to check back in after work

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Yup, BBQ Friday. It works out fine...I can come up with something really fun...

DH is volunteering at church this morning so I may go up and work in my room. I still have those last couple of cuts and then I want to organize all my scraps. I discovered during this cut-a-thon that I have just TONS of scraps that I don't use cause I don't see them. I pulled them all out for this and they are all over the floor in piles but I finally used a bunch of it. So I went and bought a couple of according fold portfolios I'll have to cut the bigger pieces a bit smaller but at least I can color separate them and maybe use more of them. The bigger ones I'm going to cut to card size and go ahead and fold them.

Michelle, I forgot to mention..... Yeah for moving upstairs. Consume your thoughts with decorating and setting up the pretty room and put all other negative or sad thoughts from your mind. Think of the fun side. DH told me yesterday he was still going to build all the stuff in my room...he may start next month when he doesn't have any travel.

When is the snow storm coming?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

UGH mandi ...I saw you were gonna get hit with this one too ........Im really over the whole snow thing ......40s was really nice

Kim ....I am excited about moving my scrap space .... wish I could move without all the work

how exciting that martin is ready to start your space!!!!! ......and I find that now that my scraps are sorted I use the WAY more!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

oh ....snow is supposed to start around 4 or so UGH

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I haven't caught much of the weather this weekend so I'm not sure whats going on across the country. I just know they were talking about us getting cold next weekend but I did manage to get the 5 day forecast and they are still showing 70s so we'll see.

Maybe this will be the last big bang and then your spring will start up.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Ugh, snow, you poor things Morning Mandi Morning Kim,,,,,,Morning everyone I haven't said morning to yet

I'm gonna try and clean house today, but DH doesn't want me to push it yet,,,,,so a bit of laundry is on tap,,,,,and some scrappin I have some cards I want to make for the challenge,,,,,,and some altered letters to work on for a swap

I need to hit WM and exchange a non-working heating pad for a new one,,,,,,otherwise, I think it's a relaxing day with a bit of laundry tossed in

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Im crossing my fingers that it is the last .......although weve had snow in may UGH ...... and we can also hope that theyre just wrong

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I remember snow in May one year in New England My father called from work hysterical about his tomato plants My mother and I were out covering them for hours

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

morning!

i woke up with blocked sinuses again! grr. crazy thing is its just one side that blocks completely, doesnt matter which side i lay on..the right side sinuses block up. it makes me crazy! its fine now..after i got a shower and started drinking my coffee. weird. lol

*conversation in my head*
me: honey will you go turn on my coffee?
dh: sure
~~~overheard dh in kitchen
dh: oooh baby you are so hot! your shape is so fine! your aroma awakens the very core of my soul.
*end of conversation in my head*

my head is a very scary place and i think i need some professional help!

i gotta call my mom..talk to yall soon.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

cris

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Crissy!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holly ....mel found this site ...thought you micht want top try it

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8UFh2b/www.thirdage.com/f...

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ok.. all done on phone with mom. i got to talk to clarissa too. i told her she had to be the official photographer and to take lots of pics and email them to me. she said she would! i also told mom to take lots of pics to send to me too! lol i need some new material!!

i know i am so weird. that kind of thing happens all the time in my head. i told you it was scary in there. lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

the conversations in my head are sooooo much scarier .....that one was just funny ......and lately you cant imagine whats been going on in my head

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol.. i guess thaats why no one can hear our thoughts!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

that was a great site with great tips, Mich,,,,thank Mel for me please

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

you should hear some of the convos in my head,,,,,

"why did you put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge?"

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

• nuskrappa Said:
lol.. i guess thaats why no one can hear our thoughts!

so true!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• CommaHolly Said:

things we have found in the fridge:

phone
hair brush
dog bone

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I think I need a nap

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• CommaHolly Said:
that was a great site with great tips, Mich,,,,thank Mel for me please

hope it helps

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• melissadam Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

things we have found in the fridge:

phone
hair brush
dog bone

we found keys in there once, in the veggie bin

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok Im alone ....headed to scrap room!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

wooohooo! have fun! ill be heading to mine shortly too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

I'm headed to the nap room BBL

bcblondie
Idol
bcblondie

Deleted because clearly I'm either blocked or just being ignored.

Edited by bcblondie on 02-20-11 10:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi girls:

Little bit of sun today but almost 60 not bad!!

Not much going on around my house so will enjoy the quietness.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

hi jane ...glad you are missing out on the snow!

its quiet here too ....bob is at bowling and mel is shopping

Im just scrapping and checking here

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to OnlyJane

hi jane! its 60 something here today. very cloudy and extremely windy. i think its supposed to rain tonight. better than snow i guess. lol

are you gonna do anything while you have some quiet time jane? im in scrappy room. first on my list is to take pics of layouts. i think i have 4 of them. im so lazy about getting them posted. lol then i will scrap while watching netflix movies! yay! yesterday i watched murder in the first with kevin bacon..it was good! today on my lineup is a thriller called angels and demons. not sure if i will like it but it has a high rating.

im gonna get to scrappin. have a great day jane!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

cris adam and bob read angels and demons ....both said it was really good ...i havent had time to read it yet ....none of us have seen the movie

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ooooh.. it sounds good from the description. i found another one i might watch today too. its a romance called sam and janet. but i think ill watch the angels and demons first

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

We have NASCAR on for the first race of the Season from Daytona and dh is asking millions of questions like I am an expert (sure, right LOL), so do believe quiet time is over.

DS#2 called and is taking us out to dinner for a late birthday present for dh - wonderful don't have to think of what to have for dinner!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

yay! no cooking!

not sure what we will do for dinner ....bob has a luncheon w/ his team ......so probably not make a big dinner

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

If those stands are the same as when i was there ....OH MY!!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Mini it looks like there are plenty of people in attendance for the race, people everywhere!!!! Did you go to one of the races in person?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to OnlyJane

well..i hope you enjoyed the quiet while you had it. LOL it never lasts long enough does it? hehe

ok.. for real.. now i am gonna take my pics. lol im slow to do anything today.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

not the race i was at the track the day Davey Allison died. and got to go right on the track stood in turn 4.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ok.. finally got my stuff uploaded. now i am gonna get to scrappin. talk to yall after awhile.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

mini that must have been exciting ...except for davey allison dying of course .....but on the track! wow!

I got another page done .....used 3 dif carts! yay!

off to see cris' stuff!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Didn't know about the passing till we got there..Getting out on the track was sooo cool..Bet they stopped it.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well the snow started ....right on time ......we could be in for it! UGH

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Oh no - not more snow!!!! None in our forecast so far but cooler by Tuesday.

Mini today I believe is 10 years since Dale Earnheart, Sr. was killed at Daytona. I remember watching that race on t.v. DS#1 was a huge E fan at that time.

That had to be awesome though to actually be on the track when you were there minus Allison's death of course.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

its really coming down ......glad you didnt get hit with this one jane

bob was a big earnhardt fan too ....we were watching the race ...devastating!

never been to a race live though

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

im not a nascar fan but was saddened to hear about DE. very sad.

omg.. i just looked at the length of this movie.. angels and demons.. im an hour in.. its 2 1/2 hours long. wow! lol bbut its really really good so far.

Page 3 of 290 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics