Page 4 of 290 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to melissadam

Some day would love to go to a race in person just to see how it is in person. They have 2 in Bristol, TN which isn't that far away, but for some reason seem to be somewhere other than home when they race there.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

oh michelle.. im sorry about your snow. did you get some groceries so you wouldnt have to run out during the storm?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

Okay I just made 4 cards...not easy without my gypsy. And all my cuts are done except for 2 I almost forgot. I should have them in the mail for Tuesday.

Hi, Jane.

Not Nascar fans here...my dad will watch and my brother may but we don't.

Michelle, sorry for the snow.

Hi, Cris...love what was going on inside your head this morning. Nice way to wake up!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

we had a small race track here when I was in high school ......used to go to those alot .....even that was exciting! .....I can only imagine what nascar would be like!

bob picked up milk ......but the grocery store is only a quarter mile away if we need something .....and this is MI ......we'll be out on the roads through the whole thing

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

kim .....so your cricut works and your gypsy works but they dont work together? .......weird

sorry you had to do everything the old fashioned way

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Yup...although I think the cricut is the problem. Every so often it won't unload when I tell it too...it gets stuck and just sit in "unloading...."mode I have to turn it off and then on to make it start again. And at least 4 times I put an image in and the screen came back with N/A...I had to reset all and then go back and try a again and once I had to actually turn it off to make it work.

I didn't mind doing it the old fashion way...I just like being able to weld things together and getting the exact size I want.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

afternoon ladies Had a lovely 2 hour nap, then went grocery shopping with DH, now I need another 2 hour nap

Picked up a new heating pad for my back,,,,,,I tell you, it makes all the difference warm those muscles up before doing yoga and stretching them

got another pork butt to make pulled pork sometime this week,,,,this family is addicted to it

was gonna scrap, but hasn't happened yet today

Hope you enjoy the peace and quiet Jane,,,,and WOO HOO dinner out!!!!! I think we're having hamburgers and hot dogs,,,,I told DH I do not care,,,if he's cooking, I'll eat it

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I would love to be able to weld .......but Im still loving my cricut ......really using it alot lately .......of course having so many new carts really helps

theres already an inch on the ground .....looks like they got this one right .....i just talked to adam ....they have several inches and its still coming down like crazy

mandi how much did you get? ....is it still snowing? ........weather.com said youre getting 12-18 inches! YIKES!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

were having hot dogs too .......simple and fast

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

holyspit, 12-18 inches?????

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

we're at 2 inches ....an inch an hour .....and its still going strong

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my AC is very slow,,Jaime has to get a new motor for it, and I am only glad it's not hotter than it is,,,and you've got 2 inches in 2 hours,,,,,,

geesh.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

coneys w/blue box mac n cheese on paper plates ....does it get any easier than that?

were up to 3 in ....still falling an inch an hour

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

have I mentioned lately that I HATE PRINTERS?? Seriously, I HATE THEM,,,,,,they take forever to freaking print (wireless),,,,,,gimme the old fashioned hook it to your computer printer ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

omg ...they just increased our forecasted to snow to 8+ inches ......and then more snow tomorrow night .....and more thurs!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holly .....what are you printing? .....not that that matters for speed ......Im just curious

we dont have a wireless ....but to me its slow

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm printing fairy images for a set of altered letters I'm making for a swap,,,,,,and yes, I agree, IT'S SLOW,,,,once it prints one thing, the rest come quickly,,,,but geez louise, it takes forever to start

omg, I hope you are DONE with winter with this storm!!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

• ScouterJane Said:
Oh no - not more snow!!!! None in our forecast so far but cooler by Tuesday.

Mini today I believe is 10 years since Dale Earnheart, Sr. was killed at Daytona. I remember watching that race on t.v. DS#1 was a huge E fan at that time.

That had to be awesome though to actually be on the track when you were there minus Allison's death of course.

It was cool...I was so upset when Dale Sr died,actually was looking at the pics and we have a picture of turn 4,right where Dale crashed(i think)..scary!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to miniscraper

Hi Mini!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

just because I know you guys are lovin my hourly updates ........4hrs in and we have 4 1/2 inches ......and its coming down like crazy!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

holyspit.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yea ....and mel bought a bathing suit today

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

wow michelle! enough of the dang snow already. sheeesh! lol coneys sound good!

hi mini!

hi holly!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

Hannah went swimming today she said the water was cold though

Hi Crissy!!!! any good scrappin today? i am working on my altered letters,,,,,got some images printed and trying to decide where to put them on the letters

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Holy cow, Michelle! Thats a lot of snow!! I've got the windows open enjoying spring right now.

I got more stamps cataloged...I bought more and I hadn't finished all of them before. I didn't know I had so many!

Also got all my card stock sorted and put in the portfolios for easy find...I am so ashamed at all the wasted paper I had!! Wow, hopefully now that I can find it easy enough I will use it.

Hi, Mini! Hi, Cris!

I'm off to cook dinner...a bit late. But burgers, and oven potatoes here.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

it always blows my mind the difference between one part of the country and another,,,,,,

what are we up to now, Mich? I miss snow,,,,you can send me some

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

def a burgers and dogs night

kim Im jealous of how organized you are getting! ...... bob said something to me yesterday when we were in my room about starting to organize for the move ........I just look at it all and have no idea where to start

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I would gladly send you some ....or all if I could!

we're at 5 1/2 .....and still coming down hard!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

might cool me off a little I am having hot flashes from the medicine I'd like a snowbank to bury my head in right now

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well its plenty cold here .....you can have it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ok,,,,,,,,,send it priority please

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Dinner is cooking. Waiting on the oven fries.

That's why I'm getting organized now. I'm hoping if I do a little bit every few weeks by the time he is ready to start working on it, it will be easier to move it all and put it all back.

I miss the snow too, Holly. DH thinks I've lost my mind but I really do love to watch it come down and cozy in. But on the other hand I am enjoying what we have this week, too.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I think there's something about all regions weather to enjoy

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

• CommaHolly Said:
I think there's something about all regions weather to enjoy

Holly.You've never been up here...you will change your mind...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

probably true, Mini I stand corrected

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

hourly snow report .....6 1/2 inches ...and still snowing ....bob is plowing his first round ......but a little south (detroit) they are getting freezing rain and sleet ....I'll take the snow over that any day

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Gee wiz, I leave to go out to dinner and come back to find out that Michelle is snowed under!!
Gosh, that is a lot of snow already and more to come. . .

Had a nice dinner out, ordered something different instead of steak, tried the pork tenderloin, it was really good, also had mashed sweet potatoes with a brown sugar caramel type topping (again tasted really good). Bob had the steak, salad, and garlic mashed potatoes along with ds#2.

Holly do you think a wireless printer is slower than the ones you connect to the computer? Just wondered because so many of the new ones are wireless now.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

oh jane your dinner sounds delish!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Thanks, Michelle it was good and didn't have to be involved with clean up

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

thats the best! ....glad you had a nice time!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Dinner sounds delicious, Jane!!!!!! that sweet potato is making me drool

Yes, I think wireless printers are slower,,,,,but you're right, they don't make many of the old fashioned kind anymore

I am having coffee I am trying to stay awake until at least 10pm

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

snow report .......7 inches .......yes only 1/2 inch this last hour ......but the news said dont be fooled by this slow down .....UGH!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

jane ive had sweet potatoes like that before.. soooo good!! yum!

thanks for the gallery love! i didnt get much done today. but it was a nice relaxing day. i dont wanna go to work tomorrow. lol

im gonna get ready for bed. see yall in the morning!

michelle.. i hope you dont get buried too much!!

nite nite.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

michelle hows your snow storm going??

i was let go at 12 to go home was workign with the boss today she stayed til 2 we got hit pretty good once i got to work and no plows were out after 2 hrs of dumping i left and i seen so many people in the ditch or facing the wrong direction car smashed to all heck was awful. i;m hoping tomorrow i dont have to go in but they are saying we are suppose to be done by 12 i just dont want to drive in it especially at night roads will still be pretty bad

how was everyone's day i should really read back instead of ask every time i hop on.
but i thought i would make my way over here to say hi hope ya;ll had a great sunday
gotta change baby's diaper and get her back to sleep Brianna woke her up talking int he bedroom when seh was suppose to be going to bed darn kid. i was cutting stuff out and folding laundry my million loads that is HAHa

Night Cris sleep well

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

last snow report before bed .....a little over 8 inches ....and snowing like the dickens! ..... no clue how much we will wake up to!

mandi glad you got to come home early ....hope you get some scrappy time!

good night

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

I promise not to laugh Michelle.....

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ...snow has stopped .....10 inches

I nave my usual mon stuff.....strip the beds.....laundry ......vacuum ......etc ........ and I will be in my scrap room ...... a little organizing is my plan ...... Taking kims advice and starting now while I still have at least a month

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Good morning,,,,,,,ten inches, geesh,,,,,,are you burried?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well bob plowed the first 6 inches(last night) ....and the street plow came not too long after that .......so theres still about 4 inches to be managed .......but there are many accidents on the main road ..........Im not going anywhere today! ......Mel was already on winter break so shes not going anywhere .....most schools were off today and those that werent are now .......bob decided to do his first meeting of the day from here (still going on) but he is planning on going in to his office

Edited by melissadam on 02-21-11 04:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

sounds like a pajama kinda day

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

eh Im already dressed ......but def a day for staying in! .....not only is there alot of snow but its cold .......14 w/wind chill

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

kitchen is clean .....off to strip the beds and start laundry .......count down to scrappy time

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I need to strip my beds today,,,,and do some dishes,,,,

and take a nap

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

bed is stripped .....load of towels in the washer .....bob is plowing ........I am itching to get in my scrap room!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

then go Or do you have things to do before that??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

right now Im making sure bob is ok ........he just came in from plowing ours and an elderly neighbors ......he over did it ......MEN

but I was planning on waiting til he went to work anyway

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

utoh,,,,,he ok???

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yea ....he is now ......he sat for a bit .......I dont know why he wont take breaks!

the street plow just went by and plowed us in! ......bob was freaking out .......but he came back and cleaned it all out .....they are so good about it!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Morning. How is Bob, Michelle? Thats a lot of snow. It looks like the snow hit NYC I see it coming down.

I've started the mountain of laundry. Kitchen is clean and 1 kid is off to school. Suppose to be a holiday today but they don't cushion any weather days apparently so they are making up the day from 2 weeks ago. DH is off though. But, he plans to work for a bit so I may go to my scrap room. Not sure, I need to exercise today too.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

hi kim .......hes fine now ....getting ready for work now

believe it or not in Mi most schools only schedule 2 days for snow ...... several schools are looking at making up .....but they just add to the end of the year instead of these random days off .....its weird

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I understand why they don't schedule them up there...your roads are usually cleaned pretty quick and like you said last night you guys keep going for the most part. But in the south they close for the THREAT of bad weather, which is really what happened here. So you would think they would build 1 or 2 days in...that would be all they would need to do. I have no idea why they don't just tac them on the end of the year...to busy worrying about getting out the middle of May I guess.

Glad Bob is doing okay.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

got my dishwasher running and the first load of laundry in,,,,,,,resting the back now,,,,,

glad Bob is ok,,,,,I think we have several hurricane days built in, but IDK anymore, no kids in school

Morning Kim!!!!!

NYC got ten inches,,,,my friend lives there and she told me

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

So what are you going to organize today? I've actually enjoyed just taking small steps...it's kept it from being overwhelming and I feel so good when it's done. Like today, I know my new stamps are all logged, still have a few older sets, the card stock is all organized so I can find what I want...if I do get some time it feels good to think I may actually find stuff!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Morning, Holly. Yeah hurricane days were built into our days when we lived in Jacksonville. We get them here too, another reason why you would think there would be some extra weather days accounted for.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I need to start my crock pot for the pulled pork,,,,,,but probably not til noon, we eat late

I need to organize my stuff AGAIN,,,,I swear, I unorganize it as fast as I organize it

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• Scrapingbliss Said:
Morning, Holly. Yeah hurricane days were built into our days when we lived in Jacksonville. We get them here too, another reason why you would think there would be some extra weather days accounted for.

you'd think they would, so many head toward Houston!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Off to take DS to school. Be back later.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

drive careful, Kim

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

today I will actually just be digging my table out! .......Ive got piles everywhere! ......Im down to a 12x12 space again

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

happens to me all the time

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

2nd load of laundry in the washer, 1 in the dryer,,,,

yoga next, back needs it

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

mornign ladies

no scrappy time for me Brooke kept waking up so i finally just said screw it and finished with 1 load of laundry still have another load adn threw diapers in dryer before i laid down oh well.

MIchelle wow thats alot of snow you guys got not sure how much we got but we are still in winter advisory got freezing rain and snow right now. bosses are trying to get themselves outta their drive way so a late start for them still hoping i dont have to go in we are in effect til 6 but it could change yesterday we were in effect til 12 so it can change.
glad Bob is better.
organizing sounds like fun

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh yuck, Mandi, that weather sounds horrible! Stay safe and drive carefully and I hope you don't have to go at all!!!!!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

thanks Holly heres to hoping but i should probably count on going in boo

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Hope it's a happy surprise then that you don't

ok, second load of dishes in the dishwasher (yes, there were that many!!!!!!! eek!) although 2nd isn't full,,,,,,ran it anyway

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i just washed a few dishes and rinsed a few to go in the dishwasher dont feel like unloading the dishwasher.

i;m kinda grumpy today i think its lack of scrappy time adn time for myself

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

the baby is still waking in the night too, right? You're probably tired too,,,,,doesn't help when added to no ME time, IYKWIM

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

mandi youre weather sounds terrible! ...id much rather have the snow than freezing rain ....we were lucky it stayed south of us

sorry you arent getting me time ....thats really tough

I did 2 loads of laundry ....getting ready to do a 3rd ....... got my scrappy space straightened ......not clean .....but its a good start ......and I did a quick page while I was down there

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

sounds like good progress, Mich

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Holly yes she still wakes in the night i have good nights where she will sleep until about 4-5 am then there are days where she is up all the time

the freezing rain stopped now its back to snow and both me and dh think i will have to go into work joy joy lol

and yes its really toughi need my me time. i just talked to dh abotu it and he agreed i need some time to myself with all that i am doing and taking care of.

whoo hoo on gettiong your scrappy area cleaned up and for getting a lo done. i need to find my mojo

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

eh ....just another day in paradise

seriously though .....I have a long way to go .....but I just cant do alot at once .....all my toys are too tempting! ........but I do well under pressure .....I'll probably end up doing the organizing and sorting as Im moving!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

MIchelle you crack me up

how do ya'll store your cricut carts? do ya'll keep them in the boxes they came in
i have a the sotrage box for the solutions carts and now dh is tellign me to buy some mof those to store my other carts in and i can buy more carts cause i will have the room instead of doing a shelf.
can you believe he is enabling to buy more shesh i better get to shopping then

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

woo hoo go for it mandi! .....before he changes his mind!

I have mine all in the box .....I bought one of the cricut boxes fopr my solutions carts .....it holds 8 and I have 9 so I need another one or another idea .......I just moved all my carts to a small bookcase .......its ok for now .....but I ehink when I move I want a dvd rack for them instead

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i know thats what i thought too lol

yeah i want to keep mine in the boxes as much as the big boxes wouold save space i like ot just grab and go from there

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh good, Mandi, is he going to take care of things for a couple hours here and there for you so you can have some alone time??

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Sorry you have to get out and drive in that mess, Manid, drive carefully if you. And get to shopping before that man changes his mind!

Good work, Michelle! I'm not doing a lot at a time. In fact yesterday was the first day in weeks I did anything...don't want to wear yourself out you know.

Got my workout in, switched laundry, tried for 30 min to get through to Provo Craft only to realize it's a major holiday and they are closed. Then sat here all excited because my Forever Young cart should be here today. YIPPEE!!! Then realized it's a major holiday and no mail. These major holidays are a major pain in my fun!!!

Now I'm getting showered and DH and I are going to get my car inspected have lunch, a few errands and pick up the kids.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi everyone!

Gosh snow still for Michelle and Mandi, yikes. Here it is very windy but suppose to hit 70, just have a feeling this will be short lived.

Glad your Bob is o.k. after plowing and taking a rest, Michelle.

Mandi try to get some "me" time - very important for you.

Hi Holly, guess you work tonight - I often think about you when dh starts complaining about something where he is staying, last week's complaint was around 10 PM a group of young construction workers staying there decided to play some game of who could open their door first and then slam it, so dh had to just call the front desk --- I told him he is turning into a cranky oldster in which he said he needed his sleep and it was 10 pm which is late.

Guess it is time to take the dog out and start a load of laundry. . . such excitement.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

kim I was bummed when I realized there was no mail today too!

have a nice lunch!

hi jane! ...thanks for all the gallery love! .....youre always johnny on the spot!

sounds like everyones doing laundry today

Ive got a little head ache ....Im gonna lie down and see if it will go away ......then its back to laundry and cleaning my scrappy space

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Michelle hope your head feels better so you can get some scrappy time in!!

i just got a call from work and me and the other therapist are not going in they are closing early said there was nobody on the roads and everyone is canceling their appts anyway WHOOHOO i;m in a better n=mood and gonna have dh watch both girls for me so i can scrap or atleast get some stuff started. if dh goes to bed then i will put brooke in her bouncy for a bit so i can get a few minutes in

Jane sounds like a very exciting day lol

Kim boo on your goodies being delayed due to the holiday have a great time with dh at lunch

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yay for snow day! ......and ME time! .....enjoy!

nap helped .......now trying to get some umph to do something .......typical ........I geyt alot done ion the morning .....then no desire to do anything in the afternoon

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Glad the nap helped, Michelle.

Been putting things away today from last week's banquet - somehow ended up with all the left over plastic silverware so now need to find who has all the containers to the banquet items so they can be returned. . .

Mandi glad you don't have to travel in the nasty weather.

Has anyone been to the Mall of America? Would you say it is really worth a visit of several days or so? What I have read about, it seems so awesome.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

AFternoon,,,,,can't believe I slept for THREE hours,,,,overslept for pulled pork, then decided I'd do it anyway, and CAN NOT find the top to the slow cooker,,,,I mean really, where can it be? Even had Hannah come in and look,,,,,she can't find it either,,,,,not in the dishwasher, not under the cabinets, not in the fridge (why would it be??),,,,,,can not find it,,,,that's the problem with having other people help me. Hannah said she took it out of the dishwasher the other day and now POOF,,,,gone, and I am not killing my back looking for it,,

Glad your headache is better, Mich,,Glad you have some ME TIME Mandi!!! yay for snow days!!!

Jane he's not old,,,,,nobody should be slamming doors in a hotel at any time sometimes the only way the front desk knows is if someone calls and let's us know

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Living in the same City as West Edmonton mall to me its nothing,more a pain being huge when the stores you wanna go to are miles apart,The whole mall needs a reno if u ask me..

Never been to mall of america.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi Mini:

Was reading about the Mall of America and how huge it is - tons of stores, places eat, movies, some other stuff to do, all in one big complex I guess. They do have an A's... and there are suppose to be hotels close by were they offer shuttle service to the place.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

Never been, but it looks amazing!!!!!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Its cool if your into shopping for sure.I been to WEM a ton of times and see it as no biggie,but if your not from here i see how people would be in awe,Like I am with Las Vegas and the Strip.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

finally got myself moving again .......my tables are relatively cleaned off .......everything that has a home got put there ......still have some stuff not sure where I want it .......but anyway made more progress

started 3 pages ......matched pics to paper ......designed the basic page and glued .....then moved on to the next w/out embellishing ........so next time i will work on finishing ......thats how I do it when i go to a crop

never been to mall of america .....sounds great .......are you planning on going jane?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holy carp ....I never heard of west edmonton mall ......looked it up ........amazing! ........looks like the same concept as mall of america

http://www.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&g fns=1&q=...

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Michelle I am in the thinking stage of going to perhaps Mall of America. (LOL) Do believe the time has come that Bob and I need to start doing things, so far we are in pretty good health, can have the time, have a little extra funds, so why not go for it.

Mini was to Las Vegas many years ago, loved it, ds#1 and dil went last year they loved it, so there's another place perhaps to visit.

Edited by ScouterJane on 02-21-11 01:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I knew the two of them were pretty amazing, though I've never been to either,,,,,

Page 4 of 290 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics