Page 5 of 290 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

we went to vegas several years ago w/the kids .....LOVED it .....and the kids really liked it too .......Id like to go back now that they are adults

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to melissadam

There are so many places that would neat to visit. I have to work on myself not to be so negative, I tend to have so many built in fears of stuff, you know what if, shoot everyday is a what if, just need to live and not worry - if something is to happen, it will happen. Note to self - relax.enjoy.try different things!!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

youve earned it jane! ....go for it!

I love to travel!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I don't care for Vegas,,,,maybe because I've been a half million times, and that is only a slight exageration It's either too hot or too cold (never went at the GOOD time ) and the shows are expensive, and I do not gamble,,,,well, not more than a couple rolls of quarters in the slot machines,,,

dang it's hot and my AC is broken and will be several days until the new motor comes in Thank god it's not July

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok last load is in the washer .......now im trying to decide what to do with the pork chops I thawed

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I have so much laundry it's not funny,,,,I've been running only the basics for weeks now because of pain,,,,,I've got at least 3 loads of towels to do sheets,,,,blankets,,,,,,a nd about 5 loads of darks and 2 of whites,,,,and I don't even do the children's laundry usually, but it's so mixed in it's not funny,,,,,,ugh, seriously backlogged on laundry.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I had an extra load because the bowling team turned in their shirts yesterday ..... bob dropped them on my pile as he was leaving this morning

I cant believe how fast this day has gone by .....I guess its because bob left so late ......but I had no idea it was after 5!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Ugh on too much laundry!

Just finished eating, had some leftovers from dinner out last night, so since its just me easy as can be, reheat some pork tenderloin. . .

Now need to finish cleaning up the kitchen. . .

Holly did you find your crock pot lid? Perhaps it is under another lid in your cabinet????

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hello. How is everyone?

We are having pork chops as well. I have a been salad in the fridge, bourbon pork chops with peaches, minus the bourbon, and either a spinach salad or broccoli.

Martin and I had a nice day today. Got some errands done and had a nice lunch. Ready for tomorrow so I can find out what's up with my cricut and get my new cart. LOL...isn't that just crazy??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

that sounds good kim ......I think Im going for a balsamic mushroom sauce for my chops and noodles

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Nope, never found the lid and I gave up trying,,,,it freaking hurt too much to dig through those cabinets,,,,,I am peeved that it wasn't put where it belongs,,,,,so nobody gets pulled pork.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Not sure if anybody will get this(Michelle maybe) Roll up The Rim is back at Tim Hortons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to miniscraper

bob won a coffee this morning!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

never been to Tim Hortons

3 loads of laundry folded,,,,,,more in washer, more in dryer,,,,,I got about half of it done today,,,yay

and I found the lid to my crock pot,,,,,EXACTLY WHERE IT BELONGS,,,,I swear, I'm losing my mind,,,only youngest DD looked TOO and couldn't find it

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Won that like 2.....Been trying forever!!!!!I swear they outta give me the car with the $$$ I spend...lol

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

bob loves tim hortons .......I can take it or leave it

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

I like that coffee and Seattles Best.I hate Starbucks and Second Cup...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I dont drink coffee ........and their donuts are not as good as dunkin donuts or krispy kreme IMO .....of course I dont eat donuts anymore so that doesnt matter ........their soup is good though

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Oh no Mini you don't like Starbucks? I really enjoy Starbucks and like Seatles Best too when going to Borders Book Store.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

I lovvvvvvvvvvve starbucks

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

adam is hooked on starbucks .....mel is like me .....doesnt drink coffee .......bob is too cheap for starbucks

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Starbucks is cheap??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

no .....bob is cheap ......errr frugal

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Michelle - my Bob is too cheap for Starbucks also. He about passed out when we stopped once together for Starbucks and what each drink cost.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

we stopped once on vacation ........I thought I was gonna need a defribulator for him!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

I understand! The next time we went to Starbucks together and I do believe it was the last time we went together we had to share one drink

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to OnlyJane

i'm about 30 minutes from mall of america.

i think starbucks is expensive i;ll go to the gas station and get me a flavored coffee or cappucino for a dollar once in a blue moon i will get and a moolatta or whatever they are called but not very often

glad you found your lid Holly

i did nothign today watched csi spent time with dh and played with the kids baby is napping Brianna is looking at some sale ads and dh is sleeping might be a good time to go in the scrappy room adn see what i can do maybe my mojo is hiding in supplies

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Briannasmom

hi everyone!

im really wiped out. started out this morning falling asleep as i was trying to get out of bed. lol sitting on the edge of the bed getting my bearings and falling asleep. then i did fall asleep before i left for work. i was 8 mins late ..again! then all day it was go go go. they taught me how to do something new.. which makes me think it will become a regular thing during payroll. ack!! anyways.. im beat, i plan on going to bed early early. i hope i can make it happen. lol

hope to see yall in the morning. have a good night.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

sleep well Cris

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Mandi have you gone to the big Mall much? Gosh if I lived only about 30 minutes away, yikes would be there looking at all the stores lots for awhile at least.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

I can't believe I slept another TWO HOURS,,,,,

three hours earlier and two hours from 7:30-9:30

must be the meds

Crissy hon, get some sleep, hope you feel better,,,

Mandi, hope you find the mojo,,,,,,,maybe you feel pressured to complete something when DH is watching the girls and I know when I feel pressured, NOTHING happens,,,,,,why not just plan to play, don't make anything, just play a bit and see what happens anywho, it's a thought

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

I'll normally get a coffee from macks(7-11 ish) cause i can add flavoring or Timmies.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

sounds like you needed some sleep Holly

dh wasnt watching the kids i was watching them he was sleeping. i always feel i should stay in the living room where he is when he is up and awake to spend time with him since i feel i dont get to see him much.

Jane i used to go like all the time build a bear was there adn the girls love it then was just dd and archivers was there now i have an arhivers closer to me as well as a build a bear i use to go to bath and body works as well but again i have one closer to me. we do go on occasions though for the rides for the kid(s) and the underwater adventure super cute i love going there. we are trying to plan a trip there for the family to go. its tradition now to take the youngest as a baby and then go once maybe twice a yr to see whats new there.

well i stayed up way to late better get to bed since i;m sure brooke will be waking up soon

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ah, now I understand,,, I think I have wool in my head today, Mandi

slept like a log yesterday and here I sit falling asleep at work now I'll sleep well todeay, I guess

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ......we didnt get the snow they said but it is C O L D ....... Im sick of winter

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I don't blame you. I think Heaven is out of snow,,,they sent it all already

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

morning girls. i had a rough night sleeping.. or not sleeping. sheeesh. i was so tired then i just couldnt stay asleep. i think its because of my sinuses..with them blocked im not breathing right thru the cpap. anyways. im falling asleep again. gonna post this before i am out completely. have a happy tuesday.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to nuskrappa

Good morning. Sorry about the rough night, Cris. I was awake too late myself.

Love coffee, not a huge starbucks fan. My brother managed one up until about a year ago so I have all kinds of their coffee. I find it to be too bitter and too strong. I like my coffee weak. Now when I make it myself with bought starbucks I like it.

A bit gloomy in the skies here today and a tad cooler but still in the 60s. I hope you guys in the winter mix start seeing some signs of spring soon. They keep telling us we are going to get another cold front but I don't see it.

My cuts for the swap are done. I probably won't get to the post office until tomorrow. Sorry. I'm telling you, I am very, very slow at this. Hope you guys like them.

I load of laundry is folded, another drying and another in the wash. Kitchen is clean and dishwasher is running and I'm off to take DS to school. Talk to you later.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Happy birthday tante! (I hope you are still following along)

I got all my stuff done (didnt have alot to do today) ......so Im off to my scrap room for a bit

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Happy Birthday, Tante! Haven't seen you in a while hope all is well!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hi, Michelle. Have fun. Not sure what I'm doing today. Want to scrap but I really have some other things I need to do...so we'll see.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I think tante is on a trip ......didnt she say she had one planned for her bday? .......I know she was planning at least 2 big trips .....cant keep up with her!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

mel has been home (winter break)so she has been helping me w/housework .....leaves me more time to play!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Have you guys ever shopped at Overstock? If you go there and put in Provo Craft they have tons of stuff. Did you know they make embossing folders that are companions to some of the cricut carts? Makes sense but I didn't know they were out there.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Working on 37 min on hold with Provo Craft...sigh...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I havent shopped overstock ....didnt realize they had provocraft stuff ...... hmmmmmmmmmmm .... just what I need ....another shopping site!

I had heard something about embossing ....but no clue what it really is or how it works

I HATE being on hold! .......hopefully it will be worth it and they will help you get your toys to play nice!

I have been scrapping away! ......did 3 pages and finished one of the pages I started yesterday

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

i hate being on hold sorry Kim

i have half my cuts done i;m so sorry i;m slow i;ll get them done this week i promise hope ya'll will like them i have been cuttign alot of extra's and they are looking like they will fit in a regualr envie how are you guys mailing them so i dont do anythign wrong...

never shopped there i will check them out

have you guys heard of mypinkstamper she does youtube videos and has a blog she is a bit annoying i found anyway but she makes me want so many more carts

Michelle glad youa re getting help cleaning adn more time to play

Hi cris maybe a nap today sorry you didnt sleep well

Holly hope your sleeping now

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Michelle, it's not embossing on the cricut, it's cuttlebug embossing folders that coordinate with the cricut cartridges.

Update on my provo craft/cricut issue: Good news/sad news. They are terrific. They feel the issue is the cricut and it needs to be replaced. I explained that I've owned it almost 2 years. She put me on hold and came back and said since it doesn't communicate with the gypsy and the gypsy is no good without the cricut they will still replace it!!! That is just AWESOME customer service in my book.

The sad part, and it's just me pouting here...since it is so old they will replace it with a refurbished unit. They clean them up and add all brand new parts but it's not new and therefore there are no guarantees on how long it will last. And of course it will only be in the white. She did put a note to them to be sure it's not all nicked and stuff so we'll see. Despite it being used I'm thrilled because they could have just said, sorry it's over a year or even over a year and half old your tough out of luck..." but they didn't.

Hi, Mandi!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

• Briannasmom Said:

have you guys heard of mypinkstamper she does youtube videos and has a blog she is a bit annoying i found anyway but she makes me want so many more carts

Her videos are terrific but I had to laugh at the annoying part...she is rather...but she does do fun stuff and she is one of the huge reasons I've been buying up carts. She has her own line of stamp sentiments that work really well with the different carts. Never bought them but they sound cute.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

thats great kim! .......sorry it hasta be white .....but Im glad they were able to help you out!

hi mandi!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Michelle, I'm crowning you the Scrap Diva...you get so many pages done! Look how long it's taken me to get my cuts done!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi everyone!

Sunshine today, but cooler - 44 so back to a coat when going out.

Went to Kohls this morning and looked around, found several nice sweaters on clearance, Chaps, for $8.00 each with an additional 20% off. Went to Krogers for groceries and when getting home discovered my jar of Taster's Choice was not in any of the bags - gee wiz, now will have to take the receipt and see what they say. The checker out guy was in a big hurry to close the lane so he was just not paying any attention, apparently either was I (LOL)!!!!

Kim good luck with Provo, hope you can get everything figured out.

Michelle glad you have Mel to help you around the house so you can have a little extra scrappy time. Any plans for lunch today?

Hi Mandi!

Cris, hope you feel more awake while working today.

Holly, bet your sleeping at the moment.

Hi Mini!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

the embossing folders ....now that makes sense! ....I kept hearing about it and couldnt figure put how the cricut could emboss

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hi, Jane. Sounds like you got a lot done. I hate when they don't put something in the bag! Makes me nuts.

Michelle, not to confuse you BUT they do have an embossing thingy for the cricut. There is a special mat and a different holder in place of the blade unit and it has an embossing stylus on the end. Don't know if I would us it and it sounds like it is more for thin metals and vellum but if you can do vellum I don't see why you couldn't do card stock. BUT what I was referring to today was the cuttlebug embossing folders! Did I make it more confusing!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

scrap diva .......my pages are very plain .....and I have my whole basket of cuts to use so that helps speed things along too

jane Im sorry you didnt get your coffee ......how annoying! ....I try to go to the you scan as much as possible

kim thanks for explaining the whole emboss thing .....I thought I had heard the cricut could do it .....I just wasnt paying close enough attention .....but now it does make sense .......and now theres more stuff I MUST have!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Kim glad they are replacing it but a bummer its a refurbished one

Jane great deals sorry your coffee wasnt in the bag i hate when stuff like that happens hope they are nice and give it to ya when you go in.

Kim glad i wasnt the only one who found her rather annoying but yes some cute stuff

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Afternoon ladies,,,,slept like carp DH woke me up at 10am looking for his keys again,,,,we have a key basket where we are supposed to put keys, but half the time he forgets,,,,well, he spent ten minutes in the bedroom searching everywhere and woke me up,,turns out he'd put them in the basket, but DS yanking out MY keys, had knocked HIS keys out and they fell next to the microwave. so then I managed to go back to sleep, but woke up early cuz it's HOT in here,,,,,ugh. STILL waiting on a motor for the AC. Maybe I can get a nap when it gets cooler,,,,,

Kim, I'm amazed,,,,I knew they had good customer service, but I didn't know it was THAT good,,,,,sorry it's refurbished, and sorry it's white BUT I guess it's better than nothing,,,,so many companies would tell you TOO BAD, SO SAD

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I know, right? Really I have white now so I'm not upset about the white one and really, I'm not upset about the used one at all...I'm thrilled they are sending me a replacement after all this time. Its just I had convinced DH last night to let me go buy a new Aqua one today since I was sure they wouldn't replace it!

Sorry about the lack of sleep. And the heat already? Not a good sign for summer time.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I can understand how that would be disappointing Have your heart all set on something and then WHAMMO,,,,,,, Well, it's refurbished,,,,you'll need a new one eventually anyway maybe mother's day,,,,then you could have the refurbished one as a back up????

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

well after a productive morning Ive done nothing all afternoon! ....in other words a typical day for me!

my dad got results from his latest biopsy ......the tumor has grown but still no need for chemo as he still has no symptoms .......feeling very relieved right now!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh thank goodness!!!!!!!!! for your Dad

so you're more productive in the morning,,,,,that's you,,,,,go with it We all have our productive times,,,,,,I suck in the morning but am far more productive in the PM

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

thats probably because of your work schedule .......I just notice that after lunch I have to push myself to do anything ....... I do regain momentum when its time to make dinner .....maybe Im spanish .......need a siesta!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

• Briannasmom Said:

Have you been to to her website? pretty cool,learn alot from her..I want PC to sponcer me...jeezzzz....

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Michelle, glad you got good news regarding your Dad!!!

I tend to do more things in the morning, then after lunch start slowing down, get a second wind around 4 ish, and generally by 10 ish have really slowed down (LOL)!

Holly did lg arrive on time this morning? You may have said, but tend to miss some posts till after posting!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

ooooo jane maybe you are spanish too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

she was 3 minutes late

she's totally mastered the art of being absolutely as late as she possibly can be without losing her job,,,,,,

she gets 14 minutes a week,,,any more than that, she gets written up (which she already has been),,,that's just a wee bit less than 3 minutes a day

I swear, she has it down to a science,,,,,NOT that they will fire her NOW, it's the busy season,,,,,my boss is lazy. If she fires her, my boss will have to work more,,,,,

I'm disgusted by the whole thing.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

woo hoo ......the mailman had to use rubberbands to hold the mailbox closed today! .....I got 3 carts and a set of stamps!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

My carts should have been here, and I don't see them in the house and STILL NO FREAKING STAMPS that were supposed to be delivered between the 17th and the 18th

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I take that back,,,,,,,

I just checked the mailbox, and sure enough, 2 carts AND stamps are finally here

mailman must have been late today if Jaime didn't get them

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DD a swap package from Michelle!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

woo hoo rainbow day!!!!!!!!

I am stil waiting on a set of stamps that should have been delivered by the 17th .......Im not happy!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

snort,,,,,neither was I, and if they'd not been so cheap compared to what everyone else was selling the same set for, I'd not be a happy camper,,,,still not, but at least I got them, and I got them for cheap.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I linked my carts, but my battery is low,,,,,,so now I have to wait to play,,,

WHAT WAS I THINKING??????????

oh, and I thought I'd share, since I whine so much when it's bad

NO PAIN MEDICATION YET TODAY!!!!!!!! back feels wonderful!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

thats awesome!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Yeah, Michelle for your dad. I know that must be a relief right now. I will keep praying that they continue to be good results.

Add another to the Spanish list. I do pretty good in the am and I get through lunch but right now is my siesta time. Then around 5:00 I perk up.

Must be a rainbow day...I got My Forever Young cart and a swap package!! Thank you, Michelle. Love them all can't wait to use them but those bunnies are so stinkin cute!!! I also got a notice that my Stampin up order shipped and I ordered a Vintage CD like Holly has only for Easter. Bought it from ebay for 6.58 and no shipping can't wait to get that.

Okay, I may fall asleep.

Edited by Scrapingbliss on 02-22-11 01:49 PM. Reason for edit: bought the cd from ebay not paypal!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I agree,,,,meds are working!!!!!!!!! not perfect,,,,,,but I am not at full dose yet either,,I am so excited, you have no idea

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Forgot to mention I'm happy you have no pain meds Holly!!! Yippee!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

woo hoo ....so many new carts! .......I got more envies so the other swap pkgs will go out tomorrow

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Jaime should have sent mine out today, but I see no receipt,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

thank goodness we're a group of friends and things are very laissez faire in this swap

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Kim, some of those vintage images are just so cute!!!!!! I have one with holidays on it, easter included and it's TOO STINKIN CUTE

You will love them

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I can't wait to get it. I have to get my new printer this week so I can use it when it gets here. I couldn't decide on the holiday or just the Easter one. But the Easter one had so many neat springtime images I couldn't resist. If it all comes nicely I may order another one from them.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

that's how I did it too

I ordered just one to see how I liked it, and then went for the others

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

were having bbq wings and cheesy potatoes for dinner .....whats everyone else having?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Farmer's casserole in the crock pot for after karate.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

that sounds interesting ....whats in it?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

pulled pork,,,,,,,finally

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Just did 10 minutes of yoga,,,,,,now I can't say I have been completely indigent today

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I am loving my two new carts Sentimentals I bought because it was cute and it was a good price,,,,,,wasn't even on my list, and I am really LOVING it

and the "windows" feature on OA is just beautiful!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I love both of those carts too! ......it is so fun to discover the features that you dont see on the back of the box!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

yes, it is!!!!!!! My G should be about charged but who's counting minutes?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I need to wash my mats again .......Ive been doing so much cutting lately!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

mine need to be sprayed again too

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

MIssed karate tonight. Got a late start and the traffic was horrid so I just turned around.

Farmer's casserole is ham steaks cut into bite sized chunks, seasoned frozen homefires, jar of sliced mushrooms, can of green beans and a can of low fat cream of mushroom soup and about a 1/4 of a can of milk and season. After it's cooked add grated cheese to the top to melt

Edited by Scrapingbliss on 02-22-11 03:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

aw sorry you missed it!

that casserole sounds delish! .....I'll have to try it some time!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

awwwwwwwwwww that stinks that you missed it

dinner sounds good though

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi everyone!

that casserole sounds really good kim! sorry about karate. glad you are getting the refurb cricut! do you have to send them yours?

hi michelle! yay for rainbows!! lol

holly.. wooohooo for yoga.. no pain meds.. and finding the crockpot lid so you can have pulled pork! lol

hi jane! hi mandi! hi mini!

work was long and tiring. morning went by fast but the afternoon dragged on and on.. i was busy too. our owner did something that he hasnt done in about a year..maybe even 2. he bought the whole office pizza for lunch and theres tons of leftovers. so i may be having cold pizza for breakfast and lunch tomorrow! lol he had some sort of meeting today with our other office supervisors.. i think thats why he did it. im not complaining though!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Crissy!!!!! Nice that he bought you pizza maybe a sign things are picking up???

Hope you get sleep tonight!!! I know you were super tired today

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good evening!

Just finished the rest of leftovers for dinner tonight - again, easy. Tomorrow will be going out to dinner with two of my friends.

Cris how nice your company brought in pizza for everyone.

Glad everyone got some goodies in the mail today, carts, stamps, etc.

I ended up buying 2 carts from J's - Birthday Bash and Mini Monsters. They were on sale for $32 I believe, not the best price, not the worst either. Really need to start looking at ebay for better deals like you girls get.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

yay jane! ......the monsters cart looks so cute! .....Ive been tempted to bid on that!

Hi cris ....yay for pizza!

Page 5 of 290 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics