Page 1 of 8 
Username Post: PM Spam?        (Topic#1553885)
ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

Gosh, I am surprised that the spammers are into pm spamming on this site. Nobody could be gullible enough to fall for this, so why do they take the time?

Here is what I got this morning:

hello dear member..!!!
i'm Abdallah from algeria (men) i'm 19 years old
i'm student at the university
so for my english is bad because here we speak french or arabic .....!!!!

I am sorry if I upset you
i have started scrapbooking this years ( 1 month ago) and i love so much scrapbooking
i'm a beginner and here in Algeria ( in Africa ) we haven't instruments or equipement or any things for scrapbooking
i have just some simple ribbons or buttons and some colored paper
so i send you this message to tell you if you can help me for my scrapbooking
and send me attachement or supplies or any things that can help me for my scrapbooking
any things that you don't need or any things that you have much
i will be happy very very happy if you could help me and also happy if you couldn't your answer make me happy
i send this message to 4 ou 5 members here
hope that i find one or two that can help me ...
hopefully

and if you need any things from Algeria i'm here to send you what you want !!!

take care
and best wishes
and sorry another time for my english. i do all my best to transmit my message (i'm studying english for 6 months ago ) and also I am sorry if I upset you

Abdallah

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to ktmracing

Same here. I'm not sure about it but since I digi scrap anyway i don't have anything to send

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to scrappercaz

I got 2 PMs as well. I just deleted them.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to amandahugandkiss

Oh, come on guys!

He is so OBVIOUSLY an innocent Algerian men just learning to scrapbooking! What's not to believe?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Manda_K

So how much of your glimmer mist are ya gonna send him, Manda? Maybe you can throw in a mix CD of your fave AL tunes!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to moxiegirl23

Oh Liz, you are gonna make me pee my pants!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Manda_K

Wow. I guess I need to add "Don't read my posts with a full bladder" to the list of warning labels I have to post...

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

LMAO. Hey I'm not from algeria but I do need some misting if you want to send me some.

And Manda...i have the AL CD already so you can keep it

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to Just G

LOL Manda and Moxie!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to ktmracing

I don't know about you ladies, but I feel honored to be ONE of only "4 ou 5" to receive his request.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to theellenbee

Yeah, but did you get the PM twice, Ellen?? huh huh huh? I did!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 07:41 AM
In response to ktmracing

Uhm Liz - I'm not sure that Glenda is on the up and up .. you know she could have copied all those layouts from someone elses gallery. Definitely keep an eye on her.

However Abdallah really does deserve a chance ... I know there is a great neighbor on this site who would be MORE THAN HAPPY to contact all the major chat threads and solicit Walmart/Target/etc gift cards and we could then find a way to get them to him ...

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Wow. I guess I need to add "Don't read my posts with a full bladder" to the list of warning labels I have to post...

INDEED!

Only 4 out of 5!! Well, everyone who got one should feel XTRA SPECHUL!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Manda_K

Is anyone making a wishlist for things they want from Algeria?

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee
In response to Manda_K

So anyone care to explain this spam today I got one also but am not really sure why it even happens like that

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jessielee

Jessie, what's to explain? He's a lonely scrapper in Algeria who doesn't have enough of a stash and is reaching out to us and our generous natures.

oooh. wonder if he's single?

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to jessielee

Considering that gas is going up to $4.00 real soon I'm considering asking Adallah for some oil in exchange for some MS butterflies. Think that's a fair exchange?

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee

Maybe I could import him to Canada and he could live with my family (I don't think the other half would mind too much) and then he could buy all the scrapbooking supplies he wants??

KayMCee
Expert
KayMCee

Oh my, Ellen! I'll take a few barrels too! =D
My response to him was add the post to the beginner's section.

But I was so HONORED to be one of the 4 or 5 to receive the message!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:01 AM
In response to KayMCee

WAIT

I am feeling less then generous - based on the responses so far we are well over "4 or 5" ..

now I'm feeling really snubbed.

Man .. I hope Abdallah realizes how badly he has hurt my feeling. I shall only be willing to help him now for TWO barrels of oil.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:
LMAO. Hey I'm not from algeria but I do need some misting if you want to send me some.

And Manda...i have the AL CD already so you can keep it

I need more mists myself....(yeah, right).

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to Manda_K

hello
every body
i'm Abdallah from Algeria
soory for my english
i'm really surprised with this topic....

and also i'm happy....!!!!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:10 AM
In response to abella0823

Hi Abdallah

Can you show us some of the work you've been able to craft with your limited supplies ??

Would love to see how your style differs from ours.

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to Juggy

hi juggy
i didn't start yet
because i haven't enough supplies
but a have a lot of idea
i hope that i can realize them

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:16 AM

Even with the smallest amount of supplies .. you can craft things.

Do you have a picture you want to start with?

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

• theellenb Said:
Considering that gas is going up to $4.00 real soon I'm considering asking Adallah for some oil in exchange for some MS butterflies. Think that's a fair exchange?

LMAO!!!!!!! Can I get in on this? I just paid over $100 to fill my gas tank and it wasn't even completely empty yet!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Juggy

I just got another PRIVATE message from Abdallah. He told me he was serious but didn't mention my offer of butterflies. This time he didn't say how many received his message so I think I can safely say that I must be the chosen one!! Perhaps I will also offer him some brads?

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to jennaroo

what kind of car do you have?

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to Monique_McCoy

I received a message from him as well, with an address, but I'm a little confused about the address.

ABBAD ABDALLAH
08, zone d'activités ouled mohamed
Chlef 02000
Algeria

is it supposed to read like that?

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

• rubymillerand Said:

I have an excursion

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:22 AM

• theellenb Said:
I just got another PRIVATE message from Abdallah. He told me he was serious but didn't mention my offer of butterflies. This time he didn't say how many received his message so I think I can safely say that I must be the chosen one!! Perhaps I will also offer him some brads?

Are you married? Perhaps "Abda" .. my new nickname for him, would love a bride to scrap with.

Perhaps he could "pay" for you in barrels. I would definitely not take anything less than 20 barrels, perhaps 30 if you come with scrappy stash ...

hmmmmm..even though I have not had a pm from him, I wonder if my husband would be willing to loan me out. (I have a 16yo with a gas guzzler of a car .. )

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to jennaroo

juggy
i want to make cards for birthday or others events ... a simple cards with a picture in the middle and i decorate the borders with flowers or any things that have relation with this events ...

and for the picture i haven't because i have a lot of idea and also i don't want to copy from the others...

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:23 AM
In response to jennaroo

• jennaroo Said:
  • rubymillerand Said:

I have an excursion

Ouch. Hopefully you dont have to do a LOT of driving. It's jumped 20 cents in 2 days. Luckily I got in after the first 10 cent jump ..

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo
In response to jennaroo

You know this scam kinda reminds me of the drunk homeless man asking for money for food ect when we all know as soon as we turn the corner he's hitting the local liquor store......I am much more likey to give my money to a man holding a sign saying something along the lines "Why Lie I need a Drink" It's honest right?

This fool is scamming for scrap supplies, garunteed as soon as someone agrees he'll want cash to buy the supplies instead......Abdallah just ask for what your really after.....honesty is always better or so my momma told me.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:26 AM

• abella0823 Said:
juggy
i want to make cards for birthday or others events ... a simple cards with a picture in the middle and i decorate the borders with flowers or any things that have relation with this events ...

and for the picture i haven't because i have a lot of idea and also i don't want to copy from the others...

Scrappers dont call it copying .. there are lots of sketches you could use as a start without "copying" someones work.

What other hobbies do you have?

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
  • jennaroo Said:
  • rubymillerand Said:

I have an excursion

Ouch. Hopefully you dont have to do a LOT of driving. It's jumped 20 cents in 2 days. Luckily I got in after the first 10 cent jump ..

I drive it as little as possible and I feel bad because of it's emmissions. I save all errands and do them all at once so I don't have to use it much, but it leaves me stuck at home ALOT!!!!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:28 AM
In response to jennaroo

• jennaroo Said:
You know this scam kinda reminds me of the drunk homeless man asking for money for food ect when we all know as soon as we turn the corner he's hitting the local liquor store......I am much more likey to give my money to a man holding a sign saying something along the lines "Why Lie I need a Drink" It's honest right?

This fool is scamming for scrap supplies, garunteed as soon as someone agrees he'll want cash to buy the supplies instead......Abdallah just ask for what your really after.....honesty is always better or so my momma told me.

Pretty sure Abda shall have to go look up the meaning of honesty ...

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

• abella0823 Said:
juggy

So tell us Abdallah.....how did you get into scrapping? Or card making?

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

no i correct it:

zone d'activites ouled mohamed

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

• abella0823 Said:
no i correct it:

Honey I think you've found the wrong place.....we here at Scrapbook.com are some of the nicest ppl ever!!! We are very generous and giving but not stupid........

If it's truely paper and stuff you are after why send shady little pm's and not make a post here in the forum explaining your situation.....

surely you understand our concern....

Edited by jennaroo on 02-25-11 08:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to jennaroo

• jennaroo Said:
  • abella0823 Said:
juggy

So tell us Abdallah.....how did you get into scrapping? Or card making?

jennaroo

when i was child i like so much drawing
i was all the time the first one in my classroom

and in 2 years ago
i heared for the first time for scrapbooking
so really liked it
but i haven't any things to do it
and now i really want to start scrapbooking
i find it fantastic for me....!!!!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
  • jennaroo Said:

Pretty sure Abda shall have to go look up the meaning of honesty ...

i'm honnest believe me ...!!!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to jennaroo

• jennaroo Said:
  • abella0823 Said:
no i correct it:

Honey I think you've found the wrong place.....we here at Scrapbook.com are some of the nicest ppl ever!!! We are very generous and giving but not stupid........

If it's truely paper and stuff you are after why send shady little pm's and not make a post here in the forum explaining your situation.....

surely you understand our concern....

oh
yes
i'm a newbie here and i don't know how it works
so i'm so so sorry
believe me i'm serious and honnest ....

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to jennaroo

There is a very lovely online store here. They have great stuff and I am sure they ship to Algeria. I recommed getting some paper packs, adhesive, scissors, a trimmer, and some embellishments.

We R Memory Keepers - Out and About Collection - 12 x 12 Designer Scrapbook Pad with Flocked Accents, CLEARANCE

Fiskars - 12 Inch Rotary Paper Trimmer - 28 mm - Blade Style F

Scotch ATG - Adhesive Applicator Gun - Pink - Uses One Fourth Inch Adhesive

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:44 AM

Scrapbook.com has a fantastic store here - lots of fun clearance things.

Go ahead and place an order, pay for it and have it shipped to me. Then send me a money order and I will be glad to ship the items to you.

Cause, I'm nice like that.

Or if you have a credit card number handy .. feel free to do the above as well ... hehehe

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

and if you can't help me
believe me it want be a problem for me

i'm so happy to join you

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 08:44 AM
In response to Juggy

See Amanda - told you - previous life I was you and you were me ...

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Juggy

I know...we are one entity...Juganada!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

ah thank you a lot for the links

can you help me how i use them ?

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to jennaroo

ouch. do they drive nice? I have a ford taurus and I thought that was killing me on gas.

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

If you click on them it will show the video on how to use the tools. If you look in the gallery you will see all kinds of great examples using paper. Often people list the name of the products they used.

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

• amandahugandkiss Said:
If you click on them it will show the video on how to use the tools. If you look in the gallery you will see all kinds of great examples using paper. Often people list the name of the products they used.

thank you..
but my question was : how can i get this articles ? how i buy them ?

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 09:00 AM

Send me your credit card number and I'll buy them for you and send you copies ...

honest

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

• abella0823 Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:

thank you..

Online. You can buy from the store here or other stores, or ebay.

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

• rubymillerand Said:
ouch. do they drive nice? I have a ford taurus and I thought that was killing me on gas.

Ummm it's HUGE, lol!!! But I have 5 kids so it's perfect, my only beef is the all wheel drive is hard to get used to I had front wheel drive and now when I turn corners on icy roads I have to remember to slow down much more than I had to before because it swings my rear end around ......I don't wanna be doing circles in the middle of the road, lol. Other than that I love it, well minus the gas....My kids race motocross and it pulls our trailer of 8 dirt bikes PERFECTLY!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

but i'm from Algeria i can do it ?

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

• abella0823 Said:

Well our money orders, cash, checks, and credit cards work there.....why would yours not here?

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

• abella0823 Said:

Uh, why not? If this site won't ship to Algeria there are other sites that will. There are people here from Taiwan, Russia, France, the UK, New Zealand....they all shop online.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• abella0823 Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:

thank you..

Make your order and follow the directions! You are 19, I find it hard to believe you don't know anything! I just researched Chlef Algeria and It's a tourist spot. There are lots of shops there to purchase items you can use for scrapbooking!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to jennaroo

Wow... Now I've seen it all.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

I know!!! I just don't have much patience for scam artists!!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to debby_westbrook

I'm right there with you!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 09:36 AM

Its not that I have patience for the scammer .. however its Friday. It snowed AGAIN. I'm at work (thankful to have a job...still want to be snuggled at home) and our "cat playing with the mouse" is merely amusing a few of us neighbors here.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Juggy

I understand!!! Sorry if I messed up the game!!!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 09:46 AM

No problem Debby .. feel free to join in ...

I'm still waiting for his credit card number so that I can purchase some scrappy goodness that will of course be sent to him ...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Juggy

When you get the card number, Make sure you order him a ATG gun, refills, Glimmer Mist, Stickles and lots of Prima items. You can send these items to me. I promise to forward them to him!!!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • abella0823 Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:

thank you..

Make your order and follow the directions! You are 19, I find it hard to believe you don't know anything! I just researched Chlef Algeria and It's a tourist spot. There are lots of shops there to purchase items you can use for scrapbooking!

in Chlef there is lots of shops for scrapbooking!!! you are joking a think !!!
if not
give me their adress purhaps i'm blind !!!

then if you don' want to help me
there is no problem
you can say it
it so easy

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

i think that i did a big mistake here
i though that when i join you
i will be very happy and you can help me and i learn a lot of things
but no i see some people who said that i'm not welcome!!!

ok thank you a lot.....!!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

really i'm very sad.....!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• abella0823 Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:
  • abella0823 Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:

thank you..

in Chlef there is lots of shops for scrapbooking!!! you are joking a think !!!
if not
give me their adress purhaps i'm blind !!!

then if you don' want to help me
there is no problem
you can say it
it so easy

I don't want to help you!!!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:08 AM

Aw Abda .. I didnt make to feel you not welcome ..

you know that YOU are the only one in CHARGE of your happiness .. (no pun intended .. on the charge thing, though if you send me a charge card number ... I will be VERY happy and can make you Happy)

Abda .. there is another great site .. Two peas in a bucket dot com ... I'm sure in your goggling of sites to spam, that their link came up. They are really a nice nice super giving bunch of ladies who I am sure would like to make you happy.

Evidently .. ladie's .. some think that because we play with glue and paper all day long we have the mentality of a preschooler.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:09 AM

• abella0823 Said:
really i'm very sad.....!!!

FYI - the saline in your tears is NOT acid-free - I do not recommend scrapping with paper you have cried on.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Are you serious? We are a very helpful bunch, but we are not simpletons.

When you start out sending a very shady PM to MANY members asking for hand outs from perfect strangers, it really puts you in a bad light.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Manda_K

Juggy, you are CRACKING me up!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Juggy

Totally agree with you Juggy!!!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Manda_K

OMG! Thank you for the entertainment ladies (and gentleman)! Too freakin' funny!

flightgirl
Veteran
flightgirl
In response to CatScrapsHere

Yep, I think this is one of the more enjoyable posts I have read since I signed up here! lol, keep it going!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to flightgirl

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:20 AM
In response to flightgirl

I am to please.

However .. I do have several habits I need to support .. so I will be accepting credit card numbers, money orders and gasp .. even cash!

Remember to tip your waitresses and bar staff.

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:

you know that YOU are the only one in CHARGE of your happiness .. (no pun intended .. on the charge thing, though if you send me a charge card number ... I will be VERY happy and can make you Happy)

Abda .. there is another great site .. Two peas in a bucket dot com ... I'm sure in your goggling of sites to spam, that their link came up. They are really a nice nice super giving bunch of ladies who I am sure would like to make you happy.

Evidently .. ladie's .. some think that because we play with glue and paper all day long we have the mentality of a preschooler.

ok
thank you a lot dear friend
you are the only one here who helps me...!!!

i will pm you explain you a very important thing

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
Send me your credit card number and I'll buy them for you and send you copies ...

honest

This made me laugh so hard. And so did your other comments. Thank you, Juggy!

Babys Got Blue Eyes
Governor
Babys Got Blue Eyes

• abella0823 Said:
  • Juggy Said:

ok
thank you a lot dear friend
you are the only one here who helps me...!!!

i will pm you explain you a very important thing

AHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Babys Got Blue Eyes

What did he pm you????

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to Juggy

BEST sentiment ever!!

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

• abella0823 Said:
i think that i did a big mistake here
i though that when i join you
i will be very happy and you can help me and i learn a lot of things
but no i see some people who said that i'm not welcome!!!

ok thank you a lot.....!!

You're more than welcome to be here to chat about various scrapbooking topics (we'd even love to see you post some of your work in your gallery...if you really are into scrapbooking, that is)...

BUT, asking for people just to send you out stuff is never going to go over well. See, supplies over here are expensive too, and many of us have limited budgets to spend on scrapbooking supplies. People are just not going to send out their things that they've worked so hard to buy...AND pay for postage to another country for someone they don't know, because I can bet postage costs a pretty penny too.

Basically, it's not that YOU aren't welcome, as long as you're into this hobby...it's posts and pm's flat out asking for things that are not welcome, even after you've been here awhile.

There are several threads about how to scrapbook on a budget and about finding things to use on pages and cards for cheap or free. I suggest you read those and maybe it will help you figure out how to find things to use on your work.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:36 AM

• amandahugandkiss Said:
What did he pm you????

Juganda ... I'm still waiting for the PM

Though I have several "carts" at various sites FULL of stuff .. I'm hoping the PM includes a credit card number!

I also am hoping for a marriage proposal ... I've always wanted to travel. I'm hoping to further my education at the uni as well.

This means I'll have to pack my cutterbee's though .. doubt I would be allowed to have those in my carry on luggage. And I'm worry the big sizzix is going to put my luggage over the weight limit ...

oh decisions decisions ..

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:38 AM
In response to angie girl

• angie girl Said:
[

Basically, it's not that YOU aren't welcome, as long as you're into this hobby...it's posts and pm's flat out asking for things that are not welcome, even after you've been here awhile.

Even if the request for help is "meant with the best of intentions" to provide something for someone who "cant help" being in the situation they are in ??

Edited by Juggy on 02-25-11 10:42 AM. Reason for edit: I was informed of my shortcomings regarding grammatical emphatics ... thanks super friend!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:
What did he pm you????

Though I have several "carts" at various sites FULL of stuff .. I'm hoping the PM includes a credit card number!

I also am hoping for a marriage proposal ... I've always wanted to travel. I'm hoping to further my education at the uni as well.

This means I'll have to pack my cutterbee's though .. doubt I would be allowed to have those in my carry on luggage. And I'm worry the big sizzix is going to put my luggage over the weight limit ...

OMG....

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:
What did he pm you????

Actually you might be able to carry those on and scrap while you're on that looooong flight. Last time I looked at the website, you could take scissors as long as the blades were under a certain length, and I believe cutterbees make the cut.

Just helpin'. But really, it's true, at least last time I looked, which was AFTER 9/11.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
  • angie girl Said:
[

Even if the request for help is "meant with the best of intentions" to provide something for someone who "cant help" being in the situation they are in ??

Don't MAKE ME give you a new nickname...

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:53 AM

Dang it Angie - now I have to know ..

if you were to "rename" me .. just what would it be? and is there a kitchy cute avi to go with it (I owe Teresa big time for my jugs...)

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:53 AM

• angie girl Said:
  • Juggy Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:
What did he pm you????

Actually you might be able to carry those on and scrap while you're on that looooong flight. Last time I looked at the website, you could take scissors as long as the blades were under a certain length, and I believe cutterbees make the cut. :)
Just helpin'. But really, it's true, at least last time I looked, which was AFTER 9/11.

No pun intended ... right?

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
  • angie girl Said:
  • Juggy Said:
  • amandahugandkiss Said:
What did he pm you????

Actually you might be able to carry those on and scrap while you're on that looooong flight. Last time I looked at the website, you could take scissors as long as the blades were under a certain length, and I believe cutterbees make the cut. :)

No pun intended ... right?

Can I get a R? R
Can I get a I? I
Can I get a G? G
Can I get a H? H
Can I get a T? T

What does that spell? DINGDINGDING! RIGHT!

abella0823
Tenant
abella0823

GOOD BYE every body

don't forget to delete my adress from this comments .....

good luck for you
i hope that you will succeed in all what you are making ....!!!!!

best wishes
Abdallah

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 10:57 AM
In response to Juggy

Hey Abda ... what are some of your favorite colors.

I am finding I really like the color orange .. only certain shades ...

What is the "in" color in Algeria?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Umm, I didn't ask for your address.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
Dang it Angie - now I have to know ..

if you were to "rename" me .. just what would it be? and is there a kitchy cute avi to go with it (I owe Teresa big time for my jugs...)

Now, now. We can't ruin surprises, can we? Party pooper.

I said "don't make me", so you're not quite there yet, but keep it up and I just might. Least your avi would be sort of bling-ish.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 11:00 AM

• abella0823 Said:
GOOD BYE every body

don't forget to delete my adress from this comments .....

good luck for you
i hope that you will succeed in all what you are making ....!!!!!

best wishes
Abdallah

Oh Abda ... the ladies give everyone a hard time at first ...

And FYI - once things are out on the net ... they can never really be "deleted" ... so be sure and dont give too much personal information about your background, where you work, information on your kids etc (well not that you have kids at the age of 19 in the uni) .. cause lots of people could then find out things about you that you might not want to be "public" information .. also dont forget that many things are available as public record. Not sure how Algeria is but court appearance, charges, civil suits etc in the US are open for common knowledge.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-25-11 11:02 AM
In response to Juggy

I'm thinking of having some mint tea and Asida with my lunch.

Just saying

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Juggy

Page 1 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics