Page 2 of 72 
Username Post: ***The Sassy Blinging Babes***        (Topic#1554575)
CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to jellyziva

Hi babes!

Attempting to catch up...

Sarah - Catching up with your cousin and her girls sounds like such fun. I bet yall had a great day!

Noelle - I know I told you over on FB, but the new car is just beautiful! Love it! Congrats!!

Kelly - Thanks for all you do for our group! I love the important dates list at the front and how organized you keep everything. Seriously, you just make everything so easy for us, and we really appreciate it! As for that pesky pound, you will get it! COngrats so far on your awesome weight loss!!

Karen - Hugs for you. I can't imagine how hard that shower must have been for you. We're all here for you!

Joy - It sounds like Abby's apartment is coming together nicely! You mentioned rugs for the kitchen. I picked up a few for our kitchen over the weekend, and it's amazing how just adding some rugs can really make a place feel like home. I ran in the Family Dollar store the other day to pick up some cleaning supplies and just happend to see some cute rugs in my kitchen colors for just $5 each. Oh, and I'd been looking at Kirkland's and Hobby Lobby for a picture to hang over the couch but hadn't found one I just loved yet...found one there at the dollar store that was perfect for just $10...gotta love the dollar store!

Rhonda - You mentioned the Renaissance Festival...our 7th graders take a field trip to the one here with their history classes every year. The kids LOVE it!

Cathy - I am so glad to hear that the rainy day at college turned out to be a big success for both you and Chris!!

Cyndi - Yes, glasses are sooo expensive!! I hope you are able to find a better deal. Did you try Walmart?

Shannon - Big yay for Karter! That is exciting!

Shirley - Goodness...all of those symptoms just sound awful! I hope you are feeling better soon!

I am on the phone with Andrew as I am typing this. He is saying how tired he is. He's been off for the past two days for Mardi Gras, but he's been working on the house tearing the back porch apart. All of the wood was rotten, so it needed to be redone. We decided to close it in and make it a laundry room, since we don't have one. Since we don't really have time to totally redo it, we'll just wall it in for now, and then as we get time and money later in the year, we can paint and do the flooring and fix it up. I told him he's going to have to go back to work to get some rest. LOL!

I've been keeping busy...trying to get caught up with my DT work and doing lots of cleaning and organizing. Mom and I watched a good movie today -Life as We Know It with Katherine Heigl. It was really cute. I love her.

Hello to everyone I msised!!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
So, today I was thinking, since...

1) We have a brand new thread

2) We have had some wonderful new ladies join us this past year!

3) And or the thread has been a bit slow in SBB Land (most likely because of busyness & or making the transition)

Just For Fun...

- How did everyone first come to end up in this group?

- Who did you meet first?

- Out of the 5 threads total, how many have you been part of?

- Dawn invited me over..

- Rhonda, Kristy.. and the whole group just welcomed me. It was very nice indeed!

- I was at the ghosting part of the tail-end of the 2nd thread, so I'm sort of in 4. It was around Oct 08. (Yes.. being OCD like me, I searched for the post )

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to CraftyCandace

Candace, sounds like a lot of progress on the house.. it is sooo exciting!!!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I am so behind on everything..

-gallery love
-paperwork at home.. (yes, tax time)
-scrapping..

I just realize I'm still on 2007, not 2008 as I thought. I only finished the Ali Edwards 25 day Christmas album for 2008, but LO-wise, I'm still on 2007. [dramatic moment] I will NEVER ever catchup [/end drama]

I will attempt to take a deep breath when my sinus clears For now, I have some catch up to do this month....

icannotbesickanymoreicann otbesickanymoreicannotbes ickanymoreicannotbesickan ymoreicannotbesickanymore

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to jellyziva

Speaking of sinus problems...

I have had BAD sinus problems for over a year. When I wake up everyday, the first thing I do is sneeze about 15 times (no exaggeration). I stay stuffed up all the time...constantly sneezing and having to blow my nose. I can't go anywhere without tissues. I am finally going to the doctor about it tomorrow. One day last week my dad told me that I needed to do myself and the rest of the family a favor and go to the doctor. I think I had kept him up all night with my sneezing and coughign. So, I'm hoping they can fix me!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

Kentucky Butter Cake is basically a VERY moist & extra calorie pound cake. It is basically the definition of delicious. Geesh... haven't had one in a long time!

Here is a recipe for it

Ingredients

* 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
* 2 cups white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup buttermilk
* 1 cup butter
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 4 eggs
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1/3 cup butter
* 3 tablespoons water
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, 2 cups sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Blend in buttermilk, 1 cup of butter, 2 teaspoons of vanilla and 4 eggs. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Prick holes in the still warm cake. Slowly pour sauce over cake. Let cake cool before removing from pan.
4. To Make Butter Sauce: In a saucepan combine the remaining 3/4 cups sugar, 1/3 cup butter, 2 teaspoons vanilla, and the water. Cook over medium heat, until fully melted and combined, but do not boil.

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to Karen3066

Thank you for all of your love, thoughts, & prayers. I don't know why this continues to be so difficult. I have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow... hopefully I will get more answers!

Norbert update: He is still awake & gaining more strength everyday! I get to stop in to see him tomorrow... so excited because the hospital he is at is 45 minutes away & with gas prices being almost $3.50, I've only gotten to see him once.

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to Karen3066

I am still waiting on everyone's pics for my project

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to Karen3066

Kelly – thanks for the luck on the new position but I’m not taking it. I was offered it, but it’s only for 6 months and I love my job too much!
Just For Fun...

- How did everyone first come to end up in this group? – I found myself on sb.com’s doorstep and was welcomed by another member who was starting up a bunch of groups – I think they were the wonders of the world. She invited me to this group and the head driver changed our name to the Sassy Babes when she thought we should be separated from the other groups

- Who did you meet first? Chelle (who isn’t in the group any more)

- Out of the 5 threads total, how many have you been part of? Every single one from the beginning, so as long as I’ve been here at sb.com, I have also been a Babe!!
Congratulations Kelly on your weight loss!!!! I’m so excited for you – are you feeling healthier, lighter?
Karen – you are totally human for feeling the way you do about the baby shower, I just want to give you a big hug.
Cathy – I’m so glad that your visit to Uni was such a positive experience, and I think we all worry about the unknown. I’m sure your son will be fine, he just has to find things out for himself (for some reason humans like to do things the hard way instead of listening to their mums!)
Colleen – yay you made the cruise ship Sassy!!! Sorry, should have posted a mud-map!
Cyndi – gosh going back to work already, feels like you only just finished work!
Noelle – isn’t it amazing all the memories and adventures you can have in a car!! I can’t wait to see your layout!
Joy – happy birthday!!!
Dana – gorgeous layout – love the butterflies and flowers!
Shannon – wow potty training, go Karter!!!! He has a wonderful brother to look up to so it’s no wonder he’s so smart and advanced!!
Shirley – I wish I lived closer so I could run around and fuss over you!! My surgery is on the 21st of March (two weeks away), thanks for asking.
Candace – I did finally get to catch up with my cousin – in the evening! She left tons of messages and they just didn’t come through, so we missed going to the big park, but that didn’t stop me and we finally made contact via phone and I said I was coming down to see her anyway! So all the girls played happily and got to know each other and I got to chat. I’m so glad I did see her cause it won’t be for another 18months before she’s back in Oz again!
Karen – I sent you my photo the day you asked for it, do you need me to email it again?

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to Sarah-Scraps

Well the busy-ness never ends, but it is starting to get easier. Work is settling with my new assistant, home is still hectic but Tabitha snuggles up at the end of a busy day and that just makes everything in the world right. I finally scrapped! I made a layout about my Sweeps - it was great therapy. Amber has her 10th birthday this weekend and she's having a lazer skirmish party! Should be interesting since I've not planned a thing (DH is in charge), I'm meerly baby sitting Sophia and keeping her busy while DH charms all the parents with his parenting skills (yes there was sarcasm in that sentence, he's being an obnoxious toad atm.)

Okay, I'm off to enjoy an hour of peace before I go to sleep, and snuggle with Tabitha...

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to ScrappyPrincess

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Hey babes!! I just HAD to share... Karter baby has used the potty 2 nights in a row. Last night I sat him on the potty just kind of to see what he'd do, since he's so interested in everyone else using the potty. Since he peed when I sat him on it last night, I decided to try again tonight. Once again, he peed!! I'm so proud of him and it looks like we will start really potty training him very soon! I'm so excited and proud of him!!!

That's just crazy! He can't be old enough already to be doing this! How fast the time is flying! Good for him wanting to be like his "grown up" brother!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to scrappycath

Shirley - sorry to hear you were not feeling well, but so glad you get relief quickly!

Candace - great idea on turning the porch into a laundry room. And doing it slowly over time. Enjoy your Mardi Gras week off!

Karen - so glad to hear the continued good news on your friend Norbert.

Sarah - my boys would LOVE a laser skirmish party! I know Amber and her friends will too! Tabitha sounds like the purrfect kitty for you!! Can't wait to see the lo about your Sweet pea!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

And with that my day is off and running.....

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess
In response to Karen3066

• Karen3066 Said:
Thank you for all of your love, thoughts, & prayers. I don't know why this continues to be so difficult. I have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow... hopefully I will get more answers!

Norbert update: He is still awake & gaining more strength everyday! I get to stop in to see him tomorrow... so excited because the hospital he is at is 45 minutes away & with gas prices being almost $3.50, I've only gotten to see him once.

Karen~ It's been over 2 years (and another baby) since I lost mine and sometimes I still need to sit down and have a good cry (and feel sorry for myself.) It's ok to still be sad!! There is nothing wrong with those feelings, so long as they don't interfere with living a normal life.
Watch this video and listen to the lyrics of the song... It has been immensely helpful to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjIm0TwbRok
and if you ever need to talk... or cry.. or anything.. feel free to call me!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Happy birthday Joy!!!!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

God morning babes... I'm off today and tomorrow.. Hoping to get Rhonda's Easter Eggs packed up and shipped to her today or tomorrow. Lets just see how my day goes.
So, since I have started sitting Karter on the potty (Monday night) He has peed all 6 times I have had him on there. Monday night, 3 times last night and twice already today. And he smiles and starts clapping when he goes, so that is an encouraging sign that he's excited and interested!! YAY!!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Rhonda and Cyndi~ I love the new Avi's!!

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

Thanks Shannon

Joy Happy Birthday

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Just For Fun...

I saw a post in the general scrapbooking forum looking for people to join.. just a few months after I joined the site. I'm pretty sure it was the same time Candace, Noelle and maybe Rhonda joined???

I can't be certain, but I think it was Chelle (who is no longer here)

- Out of the 5 threads total, how many have you been part of? I can't remember for sure, but I think I have been a part for 4.

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to Sarah-Scraps

• Sarah-Scraps Said:

Karen – I sent you my photo the day you asked for it, do you need me to email it again?

Oh, I never got it! If you could send it again, I would appreciate it so much! Thank you!!

I have Candace's photo so far!! If anyone else has sent it to me... I haven't gotten it.

Just to make sure there wasn't a typo on my email address... here it is again!

[email protected]

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

Just For Fun...

- How did everyone first come to end up in this group? Kelly invited me!

- Who did you meet first? Kelly

- Out of the 5 threads total, how many have you been part of? This makes #2

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
  • Karen3066 Said:

Karen~ It's been over 2 years (and another baby) since I lost mine and sometimes I still need to sit down and have a good cry (and feel sorry for myself.) It's ok to still be sad!! There is nothing wrong with those feelings, so long as they don't interfere with living a normal life.
Watch this video and listen to the lyrics of the song... It has been immensely helpful to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjIm0TwbRok

Thank you so much That video was so touching! Thank you!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
God morning babes... I'm off today and tomorrow.. Hoping to get Rhonda's Easter Eggs packed up and shipped to her today or tomorrow. Lets just see how my day goes.
So, since I have started sitting Karter on the potty (Monday night) He has peed all 6 times I have had him on there. Monday night, 3 times last night and twice already today. And he smiles and starts clapping when he goes, so that is an encouraging sign that he's excited and interested!! YAY!!

That is fantastic!! Karter!!!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to Karen3066

Well... I'm off for the day! Nothing stinks more than a road-trip to the dr. in the rain by yourself! Wow...that sounded way more depressing than I thought, lol! At least I got my tunes to keep me company!

nrthwdscrapper
Mayor
nrthwdscrapper

Hey Gals!! I'm popping in to say Hi and to hopefully catch up on you girls. I apologize for being absent and it has nothing to do with you. I just had to take a break from all social "stuff". Ya'll I'm sure have heard about the insanity going on in this state (as insane as it is, I'm sure even Sarah has heard it mentioned on the news). And I'm sure you AZ girls can relate since you dealt with similar stuff last year ....its the only thing on the news, it the only thing everyone talks about, its dividing the state, the communities and families. Heck, my parents and us have an understanding now that we talk about everything BUT that because we passionately stand on different sides of the issue.

So I've withdrawn from conversation and life ....and have been escaping at night into a new book series (Elm Creek Quilters).

But I know that this is my safe zone....so I hope to get caught up on everything going on with all of you and concentrating my socializing here where I know terms like Govenor, Senators, Unions, Teaparties...etc, etc, etc is not the most important conversation.

Thanks for your understanding and safety!

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to Karen3066

Hi everyone! Flying by to catch up!

Just For Fun...

- How did everyone first come to end up in this group? Kelly invited me.

I knew Shirley, Joy and Cathy from another thread. I met everybody else pretty quickly when I joined.

- Out of the 5 threads total, how many have you been part
of? This makes #2.

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to momany

Wow, Lisa, so sorry for all the drama there. I'm sure it is hard to navigate!
You are safe here! Hugs!!

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
  • Karen3066 Said:

I agree with Shannon. I personally know how hard it is after loosing 4 babies. The dr's could never find out why even though they did so many tests--everything from lupus, to a brain tumor, to thyroid--everything. And when I was going through this it seemed like everyone around me was having babies--my sister, my best friend and everywhere you turn that is all you see. But it is good that you went to the shower even if it was upsetting. You can't let it control your whole life and keep you from celebrating others joy. I still cry and long for my lost babies at times too. Time doesn't make it go away but it does lessen the pain. Let others be there for you if you need a shoulder to cry on.

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple

Happy Birthday Joy!!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to momany

Candace - You're Welcome & Sure thing in care of the new calendar! Just to let everyone know, I've since went back & added NSBD on May 7th, as well as all the upcoming SBB Challenges that all the babes are hosting!

Cathy - I can't believe how much you remember about when we first got here! For me, it already is starting to seem like such a long time ago!

Cyndi - Your new work shoes look comfy & cute to me. They're sorta like comfy crocs? Which by the way, are waay popular among the Japanese over here! They literally have them everywhere!

Dana - Yep, I guess so. Apparantly, baby Jesus or a coin. I can't believe that I've never ever heard of it!

Joy - Happy Birthday Joy! Wishes for an extra happy one! Do you have any special plans today or this coming weekend to celebrate?

Karen - Aww, Kare. Please Hang In There! I know it must be extra hard thinking about such things. Please consider this a virtual hug from the all of us! XO

Lisa - I can hardly take a weeks worth of bad news. I can only imagine how intoxicating a couple continuous months worth must be! As you've pretty much mentioned, sometimes, you just have to walk away & take a break from all the constant meyhem & drama of it all!

Noelle - I just wanted to let you know that the girls wear a different necklace every single day! Thank You Again for our wonderful order! XO

Rhonda - How's Janice? Have you heard anything new? Whatever her current status, I pray that she is comfortable & at peace.

Sarah - Oh Sarah, I'd so love to say that I feel completely different, but in the end, only just a little. My pants are a tad looser, but I still feel bloated most days from all the tea & water that I continually drink. I literally feel like a walking water cooler! LOL! Hmm, maybe ask me again at 20 pounds! Smiles!

Shannon - Yaay!! OK, #1, it usually goes way easier & quicker for the 2nd babe. And #2, lucky you! Trust me, potty time is a major milestone! Aww, (as they say on the commercials)...He's a big boy now!!

Shirley - Aww, sweetie! I'm so sad to hear that you are not doing too well! I don't think I realized that things hadn't gotten better health-wise. I can only imagine how much you miss running & being outside on the payment. Is there anything your doctor or alternative med doc can do or offer you? Steam? Soup? Vitamins? Supplements? or maybe a day at a spa or a massage? Whatever is that is keeping you ill & down for the count, I'll be sure to continue my prayers for you! Hang In There Love! XO

Tammye - Hi Tammye!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Candace, just to let you know, your Wedding Shower gift is on it's way!

There will be a card to follow.

I actually have 3 cards to send, so rather than mailing them individually, I'll go ahead and send them to you in 1 envie with a note attached to each!

Congratulations & I'm especially getting excited for you as the days are counting down! XO

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

SBB Cuttlebug/Cricut Cutout Swap

(cutouts, embossing, tags & paper piercing)

* Sign-up for as many categories as you'd like!

* For every category you sign up for, you will create & swap something (or a group of things) with the other ladies in that category.

* There is no limit for each category. For example, if you sign up for April Showers...You can go ahead and include an umbrella, rainboots & some stickled raindrops. For Calendar...you could cut out 3 random months or you could go ahead & cut all 12! If you'd like, you can cut out & include extras for any of the categories & for your partners (That part will be up to you!)

* If you will, please make a note of what you prefer overall, color, character & or project-wise. (As in plain/bare, altered/inked, dimensional/embellished or please just surprise me!/anything goes!)

* Have Fun & Be as creative as you can with this one!

Begin - Today!
(Sign-ups until Mar 31st)
Mail NLT July 15th

Categories

Spring

baby
girlie - Kelly
St. Patrick's Day - Kelly
April Showers - Kelly
May Flowers - Kelly

Summer

Disney - Kelly
travel
beach - Kelly
sunshine - Kelly
patriotic - Kelly

Fall

school days
nature/animals
family -
recipes - Kelly
Thanksgiving - Kelly

Winter

snowflakes
snowmen - Kelly
love - Kelly
calendar cutouts - Kelly
Christmas - Kelly

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-09-11 04:51 PM
In response to KellyCali

Hi Babes!!!
I have been feeling so yucky the past few days, I just flat out over did it over the weekend, and I'm paying dearly for it now. I hope to be feeling better tomorrow.
I weighed in at the doctors office this morning and had gained 3 pounds back...I need to lay off the junk, thats for sure!!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-09-11 04:54 PM

• Candace M. Said:
  • KellyCali Said:
So, today I was thinking, since...

1) We have a brand new thread

2) We have had some wonderful new ladies join us this past year!

3) And or the thread has been a bit slow in SBB Land (most likely because of busyness & or making the transition)

Just For Fun...

I joined this site in May of 2008, and I think I joined this group just a month or two later. I someone from the group at the time post a message on the General Scrapbooking board advertising for members, so I came over and joined. It was instant friendship!

Rhonda, Noelle, Sarah, Shannon, and some others that aren't in our group anymore. Sorry if I forgot someone. It's hard to think that far back!

- Out of the 5 threads total, how many have you been part of?
I'm not sure because I know the group existed before I joined, but I've been a part of quite a few of them!

I have to agree with Candace's answers, I think some of us joined at the same time, and I do believe that Shannon is right , we have been part of at least 3 of not 4 of the threads.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-09-11 04:57 PM
In response to rtay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-09-11 05:01 PM
In response to rtay

My ex husband called today and is having a new arm with hook made, and since they do such a lousy job painting them to match skin tone, the guy suggested covering it with fabric, to make it look tattooed, and then epoxy over the fabric. He said they come out looking awesome...so, he wants me to come down and fabric shop with him. We are thinking Monday, if I'm up to it. I have the kids patio furniture in the back of my truck that I need to deliver anyhow.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-09-11 05:04 PM
In response to rtay

Karen~ I will look for a good pic in the next couple of days and get it off to your email. I keep forgeting, but just made a note to myself.

Kelly~ as fun as the cricut cut out swap sounds, I think I will pass, I don't have that many carts to fit into the catagories.
I did see some great ones in the gallery from a cart called October 31st,and want to look further into that cart.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-09-11 05:08 PM
In response to rtay

Kelly~ thanks for asking about Janice....she is doing better, they put in a shunt to bypass her liver, and it is helping get rid of the fluids that were going into her abdominal cavity, her meld score is really high still tho, but her amonia level is down. Time will tell. I got her a really nice picture frame about friendship and will put a picture of us in it and take it down with me next week.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

Happy Birthday Joy!!! I do hope you've had a great day!

Our internet has been out all day, but it seems to be working at the moment. Let's hope it lasts!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:

SBB Cuttlebug/Cricut Cutout Swap

(cutouts, embossing, tags & paper piercing)

* Sign-up for as many categories as you'd like!

* For every category you sign up for, you will create & swap something (or a group of things) with the other ladies in that category.

* There is no limit for each category. For example, if you sign up for April Showers...You can go ahead and include an umbrella, rainboots & some stickled raindrops. For Calendar...you could cut out 3 random months or you could go ahead & cut all 12! If you'd like, you can cut out & include extras for any of the categories & for your partners (That part will be up to you!)

* If you will, please make a note of what you prefer overall, color, character & or project-wise. (As in plain/bare, altered/inked, dimensional/embellished or please just surprise me!/anything goes!)

* Have Fun & Be as creative as you can with this one!

Begin - Today!
(Sign-ups until Mar 31st)
Mail NLT July 15th

Categories

Spring

baby
girlie - Kelly, Karen
St. Patrick's Day - Kelly
April Showers - Kelly
May Flowers - Kelly, Karen

Summer

Disney - Kelly
travel -
beach - Kelly
sunshine - Kelly, Karen
patriotic - Kelly

Fall

school days
nature/animals - Karen
family -
recipes - Kelly
Thanksgiving - Kelly, Karen

Winter

snowflakes - Karen
snowmen - Kelly, Karen
love - Kelly, Karen
calendar cutouts - Kelly
Christmas - Kelly, Karen

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Candace, just to let you know, your Wedding Shower gift is on it's way!

There will be a card to follow.

I actually have 3 cards to send, so rather than mailing them individually, I'll go ahead and send them to you in 1 envie with a note attached to each!

Congratulations & I'm especially getting excited for you as the days are counting down! XO

Aww yay! Thank you! 3 cards?? Boy, do I feel special!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

I think I'll sit out this new swap. I'm not very Cricut savvy, and I only use my Cuttlebug for cutting out my Nesties and embossing. Besides, I think I have enough going on right now! I'll do good to get our monogram stuff one.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Kelly~ thanks for asking about Janice....she is doing better, they put in a shunt to bypass her liver, and it is helping get rid of the fluids that were going into her abdominal cavity, her meld score is really high still tho, but her amonia level is down. Time will tell. I got her a really nice picture frame about friendship and will put a picture of us in it and take it down with me next week.

That's sweet...I'm sure she will love it! It's so good she has such a good friend!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Lisa, yes you're safe here!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

The furniture people called today and set up a delivery for next Friday...however, it was only going to be for the bedroom set. I can't take off work everytime they want to deliver a piece of furniture. I told them I would have to wait until they got it all in. They only deliver to my town on Friday. I'm just hoping it all comes in soon! Time is ticking!

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066

Easter Card swap ?

Are we sending to everyone or is it a participation thing?

Karen3066
Idol
Karen3066
In response to Karen3066

Candace... I can't quit filling up Easter Eggs for you!! I was at HL today & saw this gigantic Easter egg & it was a 12 inch egg... I was so close to getting it because it would have been super cute to stuff all the eggs inside of 1 big egg, but then I checked the price & it was $19.99!!! Needless to say... it didn't come home with me! I really wish it would have been less expensive though.

I am going to send out your stuff the last week of March! I am going to combine the Easter Card, Egg, Wedding, & Monogram all into one, but it will all be wrapped individually so you can still open everything except for the wedding present!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Karen3066

• Karen3066 Said:

Karen.

Thanks for the update on Norbert. We've been praying for him..... glad to hear he's doing better.

Today, I heard on the news that gas may go up to $5.00. DH jokingly said "hybrid". I just stared at him.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Hi, babes.. I am so tired, and it's very late now. I'll catch up tomorrow.....

Just want to wish Joy a Happy Birthday here!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jellyziva

Hi Rhonda, Shirley, Candace & Karen!

Rhonda, as Candace said, that's really sweet about your friendship frame. I think that's an especially thoughtful gift for someone who has to be in the hospital. Having a visual reminder of those that love her is extra nice!

Shirley, Keep On Hanging In There! XO

Candace, oh my with the furniture situation. You would think it would be a really simple thing to get it all in at once. I hate shopping & getting excited about things, only to have to sit around & wait!

Karen, first of all, I'm so glad that you'll be joining me in some Cricut-cutting fun! Even though it's still a long way off, I'm going to go ahead and start working on them when I start my St. Patrick's Day/springtime projects!

And speaking of spring, for the Easter Card one, it's a 1, 2, or 3 kind of challenge. You can either make a card or cards for the Challenge. And then (only if you'd like or have the time), you can go ahead and send a card to the ladies from the Challenge List. If need be, they can be store-bought!

Sarah-Scraps
Mayor
Sarah-Scraps
In response to KellyCali

Hi babes - just popping in quickly - I'm absolutely beat. Too many late nights this week and it's finally caught up, so I'm going to go to bed before I get over tired and then can't sleep!

The cat is playing soccer with Sophia's blocks, she actually picks it up and throws it! She did it the other night with a golf ball! ooh now she's found a pencil to chew and fling around! Never a dull moment!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to Karen3066

• Karen3066 Said:
Candace... I can't quit filling up Easter Eggs for you!! I was at HL today & saw this gigantic Easter egg & it was a 12 inch egg... I was so close to getting it because it would have been super cute to stuff all the eggs inside of 1 big egg, but then I checked the price & it was $19.99!!! Needless to say... it didn't come home with me! I really wish it would have been less expensive though.I am going to send out your stuff the last week of March! I am going to combine the Easter Card, Egg, Wedding, & Monogram all into one, but it will all be wrapped individually so you can still open everything except for the wedding present!

LOL! Well I would just like to find some eggs! I've looked at HL, Walmart, and Michaels, and I can't find any! My stores need to get on the ball!

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:

Rhonda, as Candace said, that's really sweet about your friendship frame. I think that's an especially thoughtful gift for someone who has to be in the hospital. Having a visual reminder of those that love her is extra nice!

Candace, oh my with the furniture situation. You would think it would be a really simple thing to get it all in at once. I hate shopping & getting excited about things, only to have to sit around & wait!

Karen, first of all, I'm so glad that you'll be joining me in some Cricut-cutting fun! Even though it's still a long way off, I'm going to go ahead and start working on them when I start my St. Patrick's Day/springtime projects!

And speaking of spring, for the Easter Card one, it's a 1, 2, or 3 kind of challenge. You can either make a card or cards for the Challenge. And then (only if you'd like or have the time), you can go ahead and send a card to the ladies from the Challenge List. If need be, they can be store-bought!

Oh okay!! I though we had to send a card to EVERYONE! I can do this!

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

• Candace M. Said:
  • Karen3066 Said:
Candace... I can't quit filling up Easter Eggs for you!! I was at HL today & saw this gigantic Easter egg & it was a 12 inch egg... I was so close to getting it because it would have been super cute to stuff all the eggs inside of 1 big egg, but then I checked the price & it was $19.99!!! Needless to say... it didn't come home with me! I really wish it would have been less expensive though.I am going to send out your stuff the last week of March! I am going to combine the Easter Card, Egg, Wedding, & Monogram all into one, but it will all be wrapped individually so you can still open everything except for the wedding present!

LOL! Well I would just like to find some eggs! I've looked at HL, Walmart, and Michaels, and I can't find any! My stores need to get on the ball!

I found some jumbo eggs at the Dollar Tree.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

That's a good idea, Shannon. I didn't think to check there. Thanks!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to Karen3066

• Karen3066 Said:
Easter Card swap ?

Are we sending to everyone or is it a participation thing?

I'm really sorry - but I won't have time to make Easter cards for everyone. And I'm really having to penny pinch, so I just can't put out the $$ for it either.

But please know that my heart is filled with blessings and thankfulness for the friendship of this group. I wish you all a blessed Easter season!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

In fact - I'm feeling like a real slacker on the swaps and such lately. Money is really tight. I'm sorry that I'm not able to participate.

If you feel I should step out of the group, let me know.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Rhonda~ I hope you don't mind, I had to take some of your goodies out of the package to fit them in the Easter Eggs.

ScrappyPrincess
Idol
ScrappyPrincess

Cathy~ I am in the same boat when it comes to swaps. I just happened to get a bigger than anticipated tax return, so I decided to play this time. I don't think anyone faults you for not being able to participate!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 09:04 AM

• scrappycath Said:
In fact - I'm feeling like a real slacker on the swaps and such lately. Money is really tight. I'm sorry that I'm not able to participate.

No way Woman, so just get that silly thought out of your head....
we all go thru bad times, everyone here understands.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 09:07 AM

• ScrappyPrincess Said:
Rhonda~ I hope you don't mind, I had to take some of your goodies out of the package to fit them in the Easter Eggs.

I had to do the same with Noelle's stuff, and then I found a giant egg, so she is getting the stuffed little eggs, and I'm just decorating the giant egg for her to display.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 09:11 AM
In response to rtay

So last nite, when I couldn't sleep, I started cutting out aprons, I have cut out 4 of the 7 aprons that I am making ( 1 is for me), and I have fallen in love with the tops that Nancy Botwin (mary Louise Parker) wears on Weeds, but of course, since if I ever was able to find her fashion, it would never fit me, so , I cut out a few tops for the summer to throw together for myself.
So, I'm going into sewing mode.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 09:16 AM

• Candace M. Said:
  • KellyCali Said:

Oh okay!! I though we had to send a card to EVERYONE! I can do this!

Can you refresh my memory as to who is in this challenge....
I think I need to start writing down the things that I am doing, so I can cross them off as I go along.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 09:24 AM
In response to rtay

I wanted to show you all the hat I got at the Ren Faire, an 11 year od girl named Violet decorated this hat....I just fell in love with her! I also got a blank hat, and some feathers to decorate one myself, it will be in turquoise colors....
Pirate hat By Rtay

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva

• scrappycath Said:

Hey, Cathy... please don't feel that way... I'm pretty sure our swaps and challenges are on a volunteering basis and we all have other obligations, so we choose the ones that fit our situation.

And like DD said when I was making the boxes that I wasn't too happy about, "it's the thought that counts".

I'm so glad there are e-cards.
I like getting greetings that way ... it's fast, free and we receive the thoughts for sure!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to rtay

Well, it took me 2 whole days to do it ladies, but I finally was able to lose my 10th pound.

Eating organic lettuce mix pretty much everyday & different kinds of soups, as well as downing water by the hour, seems to be doing the trick!

Whew! Now that I'm way motivated, this next time around & as already mentioned, I need to get more serious about my actual exercising!

Onward to 15!!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to KellyCali

Yay, Kelly!!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Sure thing Rhonda!

Participants

1. Kelly
2. Candace
3. Karen
4. Cathy
5. Shirley
6. Colleen

* Note: Any current Challenges, Swaps or Coming Events are all listed in their own section on our front page.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
I wanted to show you all the hat I got at the Ren Faire, an 11 year od girl named Violet decorated this hat....I just fell in love with her! I also got a blank hat, and some feathers to decorate one myself, it will be in turquoise colors....
Pirate hat By Rtay

That is very beautiful! What wonderful work she does.. and she gets appreciation from a true artist!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Sorry I've been slacking too..

I really need to get things together. There are some family stuff I've not wanted to take care of and I really should. I've been hiding behind day to day work, internet, everything I could hide behind. But maybe I'll have to do it bit by bit. There are some emotional issues I have to get over, really get over it...

Once I get that out of the way, I think my health will improve. I do realize how blessed I am. I need to rethink my life a bit...

People usually do it in Jan, I think. I'm just as usual, 3 months behind

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Hi Shirley!

And Thank You!!

Literally, you! As well as all the other babes that are also trying very hard right along with me to do this!

Talking about it & having weekly reminders is extremely helpful!

Just to share, in the past, I've tried it many, many times with friends & without. The times where I worked out & walked with friends was helpful, but only to a point. Almost as if misery loves company in a way. And by that I mean, we would have meetings in the park, read books, walk & walk with little results, only to end up going to lunch, having potlucks or just hanging out & talking ourselves out of things.

As for the times that I went it alone, I really didn't have anyone to be competitive with. And once Chris returned from Iraq, I got too comfortable & eventually gained back whatever I worked so very hard at losing while he was away.

Anyways, I feel as if this is working more as a genuine weight loss *support* group (insert buckets of genuine support!) And having that support & place to talk my way through it, is proving to be so completely helpful!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Anyone else?

How are you babes doing?

Still eating healthy? Finding time to workout?

Problems? Successes?

Poundage counters?...(I know that a couple of you are right behind me, if not ahead of me!)

Let's encourage each other a little extra this week!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to nrthwdscrapper

• nrthwdscrapper Said:
Hey Gals!! I'm popping in to say Hi and to hopefully catch up on you girls. I apologize for being absent and it has nothing to do with you. I just had to take a break from all social "stuff". Ya'll I'm sure have heard about the insanity going on in this state (as insane as it is, I'm sure even Sarah has heard it mentioned on the news). And I'm sure you AZ girls can relate since you dealt with similar stuff last year ....its the only thing on the news, it the only thing everyone talks about, its dividing the state, the communities and families. Heck, my parents and us have an understanding now that we talk about everything BUT that because we passionately stand on different sides of the issue.

So I've withdrawn from conversation and life ....and have been escaping at night into a new book series (Elm Creek Quilters).

But I know that this is my safe zone....so I hope to get caught up on everything going on with all of you and concentrating my socializing here where I know terms like Govenor, Senators, Unions, Teaparties...etc, etc, etc is not the most important conversation.

Thanks for your understanding and safety!

I totally feel for you.

I can imagine how hard it is, how it divides family, community and ultimately, the nation. Just like the AZ discussions before.. but I was very moved by many caring and supportive neighbours (not just those who live close to us, but people around us) we have that show us the positive in a very heated environment.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Anyone else?

How are you babes doing?

Problems? Successes?

Poundage counters?...(I know that a couple of you are right behind me, if not ahead of me!)

It's the lifestyle change that is hard...

I talked to DH about my health.. and we both agree I should get a little more sleep, protect myself a little more, keep exercising.

And I really need to re-prioritize my life.

And I certainly can't do this without the support and encouragement from all of you babes.

For me, it is a roller-coaster ride. Everything is.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Hugs Shirley!!

I know it has to be extra hard, especially all the more, if it's something sentimentally emotional to have to go through.

But at the same time, I have a sneaking feeling that whatever it is, it's probably at the same time holding you back & keeping you down happiness, health or spiritual-wise.

So much easier said than done, but you can do this!!

p.s. As for the timeframe, I laughed a bit, only since it's already March & I'm just barely starting my calendar for the year! (Just finished it the day before yesterday!) Truthfully, I haven't lived by a clock or a calendar since the days of my DayRunner (probably like 3 yrs ago!) Living on a island wasn't help me in that area in anyway. You could say that I've literally been on 'island-time'! Hehe!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

No way Woman, so just get that silly thought out of your head....
we all go thru bad times, everyone here understands.

Glad to hear this. I would really miss it here!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • KellyCali Said:
Anyone else?

How are you babes doing?

Problems? Successes?

It's the lifestyle change that is hard...

I talked to DH about my health.. and we both agree I should get a little more sleep, protect myself a little more, keep exercising.

And I really need to re-prioritize my life.

And I certainly can't do this without the support and encouragement from all of you babes.

For me, it is a roller-coaster ride. Everything is.

Aww...sleep! (My long lost friend!!)

Another thing that I think keeps a couple of us ladies down for the count & or gets us or keeps us sick. Thank You for mentioning that!

Just to share, starting this past week, I've been forcing myself to go to bed by midnight. Yes, I could do better, but for now, it's what works!

Good Luck & I hope you find some much-deserved peace & tranquility Miss Shirley!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Kelly congrats on that next pound and making it to 10 lost ones! And here's to never finding them again!

Hope you can help THEN gain a few more friend by losing even more pounds until you reach your goal. What is your goal? How many are you trying to lose? You can't have much left!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

As far as my goal of exercising, this week has not gone well. There has been too much else taking priority.

Hoping to get back at it next week and increase my time.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

With that - I need to get on Christopher's back to complete some school stuff.

And figure out what is affecting Kevin. He is in a mood and having mini tantrums since coming home from school.

Then I need to finish getting ready for support group meeting tonight. We may have a big turn out as we have a great speaker. And it is pouring rain with floods imminent. So it should be an interesting evening!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

• Candace M. Said:
  • Karen3066 Said:

Candace, that's crazy about the eggs!

As usual, any other Easter they seem to be everywhere!...Whereas once you actually really need something, they're nowhere to be found!!

Hmm, well, I guess the Easter Bunny decided to hide them all a little extra early?

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

Hey, Cathy... please don't feel that way... I'm pretty sure our swaps and challenges are on a volunteering basis and we all have other obligations, so we choose the ones that fit our situation.

Here, here! I have nothing to add, except to say, it's all in good fun & everyone must know, not the only thing that this group is about. (Insert friendship, kindness, conversation & sisterhood!) XO

The rest is just sprinkles & cherries on top!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jellyziva

• jellyziva Said:
  • rtay Said:
Pirate hat By Rtay

That is very beautiful! What wonderful work she does.. and she gets appreciation from a true artist!

Very cool & pretty! Thanks for sharing!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Save The Date!

I made sure to add it to our SBB calendar yesterday, but just a reminder!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/245/t...

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to KellyCali

Kelly, did you add World Cardmaking Day to the calendar? I think it is in October, but I could be wrong.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Oh, that's a good one Candace!

I'll be sure to look it up!

(Which by the way, the fact that I have to look it up means that I obviously forget every year! LOL!)

p.s. BTW - Cathy, do they happen to have a dedicated Digi Day? (Which, if they don't, they should!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

After 3 weeks of not going, today I stopped over at the Thrift Store.

I found a couple of glass globes with roses inside. A teacup. A monogram letter. A silver key. 2 purses. And a really great variety of books! (Christian, Thai, Japanese, Green Smoothie Revolution, Mozart, artsy, pioneer, King George, romantic vows & even an old edition of the Bobbsey Twins!)

Of them all, my most favorite would have to be a book by the title of Dimpled Lunatics: The Mad World Of Babyhood, which is chock full of zany baby-themed Steampunk pics, as well as quotes!

A child is a curly, dimpled lunatic.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to KellyCali

Candace I recvd the Watercolor pencils Thank you so much.. I really love colored pencils, chalk, paints so the watercolors will be great..

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to cynscrapgirl

Kelly congrats on the weight loss..

I had lost ten lbs and then put five back on I'm back to water lite meals and water pills again plus Im on the Exercise ball daily. I was weighing 155 and felt so good Im up 18 lbs from this weight and really down about it One good thing is I love healthy food. But at night I crave Chocolate and its really hard to resist..

Im feeling really pumped up about going back to work I go back to the Doc on the 21st and hoping he releases me then..
I dont want to go back feeling fat so Im really working on what I put in my mouth.. Bad part is DH likes food too.. But he has better control then I do..

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

Rhonda Love the new AVI.. Glad you loved the Renaissance festival I may talk Eric into it this weekend .

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

Candace So sorry about the furniture Nightmare why do these places display stuff that's really not available to the consumer I told you it happened to me before. One store that has there furniture now is The RoomStore and Mor furniture you buy something from them and it in there warehouse and even bring that day if it's early enough..

Edited by cynscrapgirl on 03-10-11 04:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Hi Cyndi!

Thanks!

And I feel ya girl. Sugar in itself was probably the hardest for me to give up. Around Valentine's, I think I finally broke the habit! I've come to a place where I can talk about it, but not bake it or buy it anymore!

Could you maybe alternate your nightly chocolate for the chewables they sell in the health aisle? They are suppose help your digestive system, which would just be an added bonus, I would think!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

As mentioned above, today I found a book called Green Smoothie Revolution. It has 200 green smoothie recipes.

A couple of seconds ago, I blended up my first mix and drank my lunch. (Organic lettuce, peaches, cherries & water!)...It was exactly how it sounds, fun & refreshing!

p.s. If anyone is interested & or doesn't mind, I can go ahead and post some of the recipes. You can just pick & choose as you like. One thing that I've quickly learned about some smoothies, is although they sometimes sound extra good, many times you really have to be careful to watch out for the sugars!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Freshness Green Smoothie Recipe

(Yields 1 quart)

* 6 to 8 leaves of Romaine lettuce
* 1/2 medium honeydew
* 2 cups water

Victoria’s Favorite Green Smoothie Recipe

(Yields 1 quart)

* 6 leaves of red leaf lettuce
* 1/4 bunch of fresh basil
* 1/2 lime (juiced)
* 1/2 red onion
* 2 celery sticks
* 1/4 avocado
* 2 cups water

Igor’s Favorite Green Smoothie

(Yields 1 quart)

* 1/2 bunch spinach
* 4 apples
* 1/2 whole lime with peel
* 1 banana
* 2 cups water

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 06:06 PM
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Sure thing Rhonda!

Participants

1. Kelly
2. Candace
3. Karen
4. Cathy
5. Shirley
6. Colleen

* Note: Any current Challenges, Swaps or Coming Events are all listed in their own section on our front page.

Is this the Easter card swap? Did I sign up for this? I thought I did, but I don't see my name, so now I am confused...LOL (my constant mental state anyhow)

Edited by rtay on 03-10-11 06:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 06:19 PM
In response to rtay

Janice is back in the hospital again, this is the 5th time since Christmas...the good news is, they are putting her on the transplant list...it's gonna take a couple of months to get her insurance straightened out, but it takes that long or longer to move to the top of the list and find a liver anyhow....so , YAY!!!
I'm going down in the next couple of days, maybe Saturday, and I will stay the nite at Drew and Marissa's house.
I have to fabric shop with the ex husband, deliver the patio furniture, and help Seeds and Janice with some paperwork, no way I can do all that and make it back before dark the same day.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 06:21 PM

• cynscrapgirl Said:
Rhonda Love the new AVI.. Glad you loved the Renaissance festival I may talk Eric into it this weekend .

I'm going again the last weekend, either the 2nd or the 3rd, I don't know which one yet. I had a blast!!!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 03-10-11 06:31 PM
In response to rtay

Okay, I just checked out the first page, and can I just say "Kelly, we are so lucky to have you...you keep us so organized, the front page ROCKS!!!"
and I'm for sure not in the card swap, and seriously releived, I've got enough going on, I think....LOL

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Okay, I just checked out the first page, and can I just say "Kelly, we are so lucky to have you...you keep us so organized, the front page ROCKS!!!"
and I'm for sure not in the card swap, and seriously releived, I've got enough going on, I think....LOL

Rhonda, if I am not mistaken (and someone PLEASE correct me if I am), the sending Easter cards part was optional. The way I understood it was that the challenge was to make an Easter card, which I signed up for because I knew I'd be making some. I said I would try to send cards but didn't know if I would get around to it with Easter falling right after the wedding.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace

Anybody want a good punch recipe? My aunt's mom makes this crazy addicting yummy punch, so I called her to get the recipe so that I can make it for the open house we will have after the wedding.

Page 2 of 72 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics