Page 1 of 64 
Username Post: SECRET SISTERS (APRIL-JUNE) ~CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND        (Topic#1554799)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

*Welcome to the Secret Sisters Swap!
Rosita and I will be co-hosting this swap again~and it to be so much fun each and every round!

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Rosita or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will begin on April 1st, 2011.

3. When sign-ups are closed (March 29),
Rosita and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometimes on the 30th. For the exact time, see Rosita

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS!

5. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name! You can also order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.

7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you.

8. Secret sisters will end on June 15, 2011...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.

9. Never hesitate to pm Rosita or me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS. Rosita and I are here to help you!

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: April 10, May 10, and June 10th. That should give the package time to arrive before end of the month.

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread!

12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Rosita and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.

13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
Are you willing to send to an international sis this round???

Secret Sister Basics:

1) Create an additional ID to log on to sb.com (so you can communicate with your ss on the thread and send PMs, etc.)You do have to contact your sister on this thread AT LEAST once a WEEK (preferably more!) A good idea is to post when you mail out a package and "tease" them about some of the goodies included!

2) Send a card. (a snail mail card or an e-card are always great to receive!)

3) Type a letter or note to your sis. Be sneaky and devious.

4) Remember, it doesn't have to be scrap stuff only but should include some scrap stuff too!

*****Also, I must reiterate: DO NOT SIGN UP for this swap unless you are prepared to make a commitment to it. People have had their feelings hurt in the last swap, and I do not want to see that happen again. If something happens during the swap that affects your ability to keep participating, please contact Rosita or myself...we both just want EVERYONE to enjoy this swap, get to know each other, and enjoy spoiling someone and getting spoiled in return!

I hope this round goes as well as the last ones have because we have just had a blast the entire time! Feel free to talk, laugh, cry, share, and especially spoil your little sis!

List of participants:
1. Rosita (Betsye Rose)
2. Kimberly(thinkpink22)
3. Alda (flying_Unicorn)
4. Nancy (Scrappindmbfan)
5. Annie (MrsAnnieS)
6. Jackie (Jackie9635)
7. Sherri (Sherrenae)
8. Suzette (Sassy Suzi)
9. Tracy (fortunes fool)
10. Jessica (jmorales)
11. Lynnde (Danelle)
12. Tina (tinadyn)
13. Kelly (kaykay1010)
14. Nikilynn (Nikilynn)
15. Amy (Vincesprincess)
16. Debbie (Deb-doodles)
17. Tina (Tina scraps)
18. Joelle (Joellio)
19. Tres (parisdame)
20. Victoria (vwam)
21. Melody (youvegotmel)
22. Kimberly slot 2 (thinkpink22)
23. Trisha (trishalouise)
24. Rachel (RachelUK)
25. Rosita spot #2

got your survey

First Challenge
Rebecca's Challenge

Okay here is the March Challenge ~

For those of you who are new or returning after a bit of time away. The winner will be chosen by random drawing on April 1rst and will win a small RAK from me. The winner of the challenge also becomes the hostess of the April challenge!!

CHALLENGE FROM SCRAPBRARIAN:

Here's the new challenge for this month along with the guidelines;

LO must be new as of Monday 3-7-2011
One entry per person
Deadline is Thursday March 31st
LO's only this time, no cards or altered projects
Your LO can be one of your CJ pages

LO must include something from your stash that you've had for more than a year, go ahead use that special pp or embellie you've been saving for the perfect page!

Lo must also feature a technique you rarely use or one that you are trying for the first time!

As always have fun with it!

CHALLENGE #2
From Deb-doodles
For the challenge:

Your page can be any theme, colors, etc. You only have to use 'Glimmer Mist' or some other spray type of ink on your page. You can use just a misting technique, BUT, if you use a stencil I will put your name in the drawing twice. (Pink I saw you buy some and know you haven't used them. LOL)

If you don't have a store bought stencil you can make your own out of chipboard, paper, etc. You can do a simple design like a circle or star if you want. there's no excuse saying you don't have any stencils!!

These will be due on the last day of April. I will draw a name from the participants and send them a
RAK from my stash and they will be the next challenge hostess.

Edited by thinkpink22 on 04-20-11 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to thinkpink22

I'm back .... and I am signing up !

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Flying_Unicorn

I'm in again! I'll get my info PM'd to you in the next day or so!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to scrappindmbfan

I am in.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Sherrenae

A great big YAY x3!!!!

I'll get you girls added soon to the front list!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Oh me again please! I'll PM my info tomorrow sometime!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to MrsAnnieS

I'm in! I'll send my updated info later.

ALDA - So glad to see you joined again! I missed talking to you

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to jackie9635

Well, so far we are already looking to have a fantastic group! Alda is back~YIPPEE!!! and of course I love Sherri and Nancy and Jackie and Annie....I'm so glad you are all coming back! This is off to a great start!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

I missed you too my little sis from long ago - we had fun ...and I see some wonderful new smiling faces ... thanks my dearest Pink for letting me know it is up and running ...

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I am back too - please.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Sassy Suzi

I sent my survey in!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to MrsAnnieS

I'm staying here! Yay Alda is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to Fortunes Fool

I would love to join again!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to JMorales

Just talked it over with hubby... and I'm in again!!!

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to lynnde

I am thinking about it.

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

• Fortunes Fool Said:
I'm staying here! Yay Alda is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh feeling the love - thanks honey ! I am not doing anymore craft fairs ... and only teaching classes 2x a week and everything else takes care of it self ... so I have time again to come out and play .... and I really missed you girls! We have had a lot of fun .... and I am so impressed and grateful for my Rosita and Pink to continue this ...

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I'm so glad to see you back Jessica and Alda.

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to Rosita

Thanks! I am excited to be back

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to JMorales

I put a bug in my friend Katie's ear and she's certainly interested, so she is going to talk to her hubby and see!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to MrsAnnieS

Good morning!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to lynnde

Bump

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to lynnde

I just sent you my survey!! Looking forward to another round with all you beautiful ladies!!

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to lynnde

I guess I can play again!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to kaykay1010

You most certainly CAN play again Kelly!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Rosita

I'd like to join

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010
In response to tinadn

Woo Hoo!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

YAY!!! Hi Tina! Ladies.. I'd love for you all to meet my friend Tina... she will be a great SS!! She love this scrapbooking world as much as the rest of us!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-15-11 02:31 PM
In response to lynnde

May I please join again?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to 888

Welcome Tinadn.

We would be very sad if you didn't join again Nikilynn

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Rosita

Hey Tina it will be good to have you.

vincesprincess
Veteran
vincesprincess
In response to lynnde

Hi again Kimberly, Thanks for your quick PM response yesterday... and thank you so much for allowing me to join your sister swap, even though I am new. Don't worry, I won't let anyone down! This kind of swap is new to me and I am sooo sooo excited about it. And for me, nothing beats gift giving. I'm the person who's favorite gift is watching someone open a thoughtful gift I gave. Oh, and that shopping for SB stuff doesnt hurt either!!! I can't wait to meet everyone in the swap! Thanks again for allowing me in with a welcome!!! ~amy

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to vincesprincess

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

awww thanks Danelle

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. I am obsessed with scrapping, have been for quite some time. I also love to shop and buy gifts for others, so this is the perfect place for me

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to tinadn

tina and amy welcome to the group and i'm so glad to see everyone who is joining again!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Hi Amy, welcome to the best swap and it is good to see more sisters joining. You will love these ladies.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

Welcome to the group Amy.

vincesprincess
Veteran
vincesprincess
In response to Rosita

Awe, thanks so very much for your kind welcome Jackie, Suzi & Rosita.

I was honestly worried I would not be accepted since I don't have many posts... but I am an honest person, 100% flake free! I work from home as a project manager on Odesk, so I know how it can be hard to trust people online sometimes.

I totally LOVE scrapbooking just as much as you all, I am sure! During the past few years, my boys have grown and I started to move away from making traditional L.O.s and have recently found that I really enjoy pushing the limits of paper doing projects like cards, tags, altered art, handmade gifts, mini albums, handmade flowers and so forth!

I am really excited to get to know you all and make some new lifelong scrapbook friends. You ladies all have a great night! ~amy

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to vincesprincess

Amy you can make me one of these that you made: Tim Holtz Configurations Altered Art Decor Box. Remember I have my order in first.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to lynnde

Just taking a sneak peak to see who is joining in. I am sure it will be another fun round. I love seeing new people, welcome to all.

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Amy you can make me one of these that you made: Tim Holtz Configurations Altered Art Decor Box. Remember I have my order in first.

i had to look in the gallery to see what you were referring to. amy you did an awesome job on this

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Welcome Tina and Amy!! Love seeing new faces mixed in with the old, this is such a fabulous group of ladies!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-17-11 10:15 AM
In response to MrsAnnieS

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-17-11 10:30 AM
In response to 888

OK... don't mind the MESS... we are going to clean it ALL out, paint the room pink and then I get to move ALL my goodies into this room! I can't wait!!

I know that I'm gonna remove the desk under the window... but I can't decide if to keep the shelves around the window.... what do you think????

My future scrapbook room By Nikilynn

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

Nikilynn, I love the shelves around the window, you could use them to display all the fab things you make!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to JMorales

Happy Irish day! There are so many new people - this is going to be an awesome round!...Welcome Tina and Amy - this is a wonderful place to hang out and chat and really get to know all of these wonderful girls ...don't be shy !

Great new room Niki ... I can already visualize it!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-17-11 06:38 PM

Oh Alda, it is so wonderful to see you again.... I hope all is well with you!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-17-11 06:39 PM
In response to JMorales

• JMorales Said:
Nikilynn, I love the shelves around the window, you could use them to display all the fab things you make!

You know Jessica.. I think I'm gonna keep the shelves... With all my stuff, I'm sure I'll fill them up in NO time!!

How are you girl? How is your cute daughter?

Edited by Nikilynn on 03-17-11 06:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-17-11 06:40 PM
In response to 888

Welcome to the lovely new ladies!!! I can't wait to get to know you!!!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

Nikilynn - I'm doing good, how about you? My little girl is wonderful, she plays with her hello kitty can all the time - she loves to fill it with stuff - make up, pens, you name it!

Edited by JMorales on 03-17-11 06:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-17-11 07:05 PM
In response to JMorales

She is such a Doll!!! you are going to have to tell her hi for me!!

I'm doing OK, I've been pretty sick for the last couple of weeks... slowly getting better!

I'm getting excited to get a new scrapbook room... gonna go and pick out some paint this weekend (I hope), pink of course!!!

I'm glad you came back to the SS swap!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to 888

Morning girls! TGIF! I'm spending the weekend at my aunt's house and we're going to a crop tomorrow. My aunt does ZERO scrapping so I'm sure it will be more of a social event than a productive one, but it will still be fun to get away for a day or so.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Niki~ I think the shelves will be really useful to hold on to. I'm sure you'll have them filled in no time

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010

definitely keep the shelves, that will be handy for much needed supplies.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

I'll have to see if I can join this time. I'll have to see if I can afford it.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to Peridotskies

I can't do this round, but can I still come by and chat? I might be able to join on the next round.
But I can't do it financially right now.

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-18-11 05:23 AM
In response to Peridotskies

You know Katrina, sometime you just can't do it, and we all understand.... but YOU BETTER.. be coming by ALL the time and talking to us!!!!! We love you and would miss you if you weren't around!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to 888

Welcome to the new girls Tina and Amy!

Hi Jessica & Alda long time no see!

Nancy have fun scrapping with your Aunt!

Katrina I am sitting this round out again too for financial reasons but I check in most every day which I think is okay with everyone?

Girls don't forget about my challenge for March, you new gals are welcome to participate too, I'll post the challenge here too and encourage all of you to join in! So far I only have 2 fab entries I know that some of you are working on it still and the deadline is not until March 31st so there is still plenty of time!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

For those of you who are new or returning after a bit of time away. The winner will be chosen by random drawing on April 1rst and will win a small RAK from me. The winner of the challenge also becomes the hostess of the April challenge!!

One entry per person

LO must include something from your stash that you've had for more than a year, go ahead use that special pp or embellie you've been saving for the perfect page!

Lo must also feature a technique you rarely use or one that you are trying for the first time!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. I am so excited to get my SS.

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-18-11 10:09 AM
In response to tinadn

Rebecca....

I'm gonna do your challenge... hopefully this weekend.

It's been FOREVER since I've scrapped anything! Well over two weeks. I've just been so sick... but I'm feeling a little better everyday... so I'm hoping to dig into my goodies this weekend!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

Rebecca,
I'd like to try your challenge if it can be combined with others. I just finished one that would qualify. Where should we post it?

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to tinadn

Hey girls---long time no talk! hope everyone is doing well!! i was thinking about maybe signing up for a round or two--when does this one officially start again--yes--you that know me--i am that lazy to go back to the front page--LOL!

sorry to be so short--but got to get the store closed, and then off to par-tay with a very dear friend of mine that is only here for a few days from brazil. we have been pals forever, but her hubby was recently transferred there--for the next 5 years he works for johnson and johnson

hope you all are well--and for the ones i dont know--HEY!! glad to meet ya!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to 888

Rebecca I've got everything all picked out to do your challenge-all I need is an idea! so hopefully this weekend!

Mayor
  • 888 on 03-18-11 04:06 PM
In response to MrsAnnieS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Christine...... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!! PPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE EE

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to lynnde

Great to see Jessica and Alda (I'm only at the bottom of page 1 at the moment!) and although I'm not partaking in the swap cos my wedding is happening in four months, of course I still want to be part of the fun!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• scrapbrarian Said:

One entry per person

I'm definitely going to have a go at this, Rebecca!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Despite all I said, I see Alda and Christine are here and our old friend Jessica, and new people too....I'm being tempted to join and I have to resist!

Like Katrina and Rebecca, I can be part of this without having to worry about posting parcels when I should be panicking about dresses and hairstyles and music and bridesmaids flowers!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Rachel~you can most definitely be here without doing the ss thing! I know I would be very sad if you weren't here!

Christine~we would love to have you. I'll put the months on the title to make it easier to see but it will run april, May, and June...we would love to see you back!

Welcome to Amy and Tina! I am so glad that new people are signing up!

Katrina~we would love to have you but I totally understand finances. I hope you still pop in to talk with us all the time!

Rebecca~I am in for your challenge. I did it already...just need to add a picture...it's a circle journal page for Katrina. I tried new stuff or stuff I don't usually do...it looked like [email protected], so I removed the stuff I hated and now I like it! Your challenge is only to TRY new stuff, correct? Besides the using old supplies, which was very hard since I don't have any old supplies since I am always using them all up!

Everyone else...so glad you are joining and I'm going to update the front page right now!

Love ya girls!
Kimberly

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Great to see Jessica and Alda (I'm only at the bottom of page 1 at the moment!) and although I'm not partaking in the swap cos my wedding is happening in four months, of course I still want to be part of the fun!

My dear Rachel ... if not partaking you MUST be a cheerleader here ... The stories you are going to be able to share during the preparation will make us smile and release your stress!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Rebecca,
I'd like to try your challenge if it can be combined with others. I just finished one that would qualify. Where should we post it?

Post it in your gallery and post it here ,, so we can all see and give it love !

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

I am glad to know the challenges have not stopped ... I have not done a LO for over a year ... wonder if I remember... oh ya .. just add flowers .... okay I am good again !

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Awesome sounds like a bunch of you are planning to particiapate in my challenge!!! Can't wait to see all of the entries!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Christine is coming back???!!! How cool would that be??

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Rebecca,

Tina yes your entry can be combined with others. Just post it in your gallery and share it here as well! Looking forward to seeing your work!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:
Rebecca~I am in for your challenge. I did it already...just need to add a picture...it's a circle journal page for Katrina. I tried new stuff or stuff I don't usually do...it looked like [email protected], so I removed the stuff I hated and now I like it! Your challenge is only to TRY new stuff, correct? Besides the using old supplies, which was very hard since I don't have any old supplies since I am always using them all up!

Love ya girls!
Kimberly

Oh PInk, you are so silly!!! I love that about you! Can't wait to see your entry for my challenge!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Flying_Unicorn Said:
I am glad to know the challenges have not stopped ... I have not done a LO for over a year ... wonder if I remember... oh ya .. just add flowers .... okay I am good again !

I am looking forward to your entry as well Alda and I expect it to have plenty of your trademark flowers!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

So here it is. The old are the stamps I've had forever. I have quite a collection and rarely use. The new technique is the embossing. I've tried it on a few cards but have been too scared to put on a lo and ruin it.
Fun with Brandon By Tinadn

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to tinadn

Good morning lovelies!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Rosita

Greta multi-pic lo Tina! The embossing looks good! Great new technique to try!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi Rosita!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
So here it is. The old are the stamps I've had forever. I have quite a collection and rarely use. The new technique is the embossing. I've tried it on a few cards but have been too scared to put on a lo and ruin it.
Fun with Brandon By Tinadn

Wonderful 2 page multi pic LO ... and you should have no more embossing issues ... it look wonderful !

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

House is shiny clean ( since I was off yesterday) laundry ... is being done .. child is in Washington with the school ( grade 8 field trip) looks like its me and the doggies and my scrap studio ...

just maybe I can get a LO started ....if I decide not to start diddle daddling and re-organizing ... love lazy saturdays!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

and what a pass over sorry.... Good morning Rosita and my dear Rebecca

kaykay1010
Diva
kaykay1010

Morning ladies...I woke up this morning to find that the cat has "plumbing issues" all over my house. I am trying to clean it all up before my mother wakes up! I gotta take her home today...then maybe get the scrapbook room finished organizing so I can actually work in there.....the boys are with their father this weekend, so cross your fingers.....off to post on other thread.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Oh Kelly, sorry for the nasty surprise, hoping the day gets better for you.

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to Sherrenae

Hey everyone!!!!! I'm checking in real quick. I'm so excited to see everyone here! YipEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THis weekend is supposed to be a real busy one, but the main plans got cancelled. THe event I was supposed to be at got flooded out. So now we are having other plans. Last night those included cocktails, exploding diet coke and the time warp.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Pink was kind enough to send me a reminder text last night asking if I was joining the new round, so here I am! lol

do I really need to email you all that info again - don't you have it memorized yet?

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Tina scraps

I added nearly a dozen new lo's to my gallery today. Four of the pages I made last night at my crop. The others I made in February but never posted.

Here are a few, please check in my gallery for the rest. TFL!!

View from the Train By Scrapbrarian

Sea Plane page 2 By Scrapbrarian

Morene, Meg and Kim By Scrapbrarian

Me in Skagway By Scrapbrarian

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

These are wonderful .... loved the pictures - I had a great time in your gallery.. tfs!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Thanks Alda! You are a sweetheart for leaving me so many nice comments! Much appreciated!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

The pics are wonderful - even though I needed the walking trail on some of them .... oh my gosh - lol ...
Happy day before Monday!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Good morning ladies! Happy first day of spring!

Alda I've heard soo much about you and your wonderfulness from the others I can't wait to get to know you a bit more!

Tina wouldn't be the same without you!

Rebecca what fabulous pages! Must go leave love!

Kelly what a horrible way to wake up in the morning! And I thought it was bad-I got up this morning, put on my favorite pair of jeans and thought I felt a bit more air in places than usual, feel down there and yup giant hole courtesy of that scallywag of a puppy!

It is cloudy and nasty, muddy, sopping wet, and we still have about a foot of snow in some areas, but the winter boots have been put away and it is flip flops from now on!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

• Fortunes Fool Said:
Hey everyone!!!!! I'm checking in real quick. I'm so excited to see everyone here! YipEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THis weekend is supposed to be a real busy one, but the main plans got cancelled. THe event I was supposed to be at got flooded out. So now we are having other plans. Last night those included cocktails, exploding diet coke and the time warp.

Oo the time warp-love it!! Add in cocktails and a diet coke in any form and it sounds like you had a fabulous night Traci!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to MrsAnnieS

And I'm off to a 7 hour crop at my A's here in a bit, so I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!!

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn
In response to MrsAnnieS

I made a gift card holder ( I do have a tutorial on my blog ) and I did use buttons from long ago .. and then oh oh a LO only .... so I am off to start for the march challenge .. again with all the rules

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi Annie!

Alda love that gift card holder! Is that one of the new Graphic 45 paper lines?

Flying_Unicorn
Queen
Flying_Unicorn

• Quote:
Alda I've heard soo much about you and your wonderfulness from the others I can't wait to get to know you a bit more!

Oh gosh ... who do I owe money too ... lol ... Sincerely though - thanks honey - but they are really lying to ya !

Yes Rebbecca .. its G45 Curtain call ... something so small 4x4 on this one I used all of the border sheet that comes in the pack ... I am going to save this one for my bff - her birthday is in may and Victoria Secret gift card ... or cooking school gift card ... she burns boiling water!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I am feeling drawn towards re-registering. Whats the cut off date? Its April, May, June - right? I wont be seriously off my head until July - right? Sooooo tempting - I love you gals so much!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
  • Fortunes Fool Said:

Oo the time warp-love it!! Add in cocktails and a diet coke in any form and it sounds like you had a fabulous night Traci!!

It was fun! We taught the 2yo how to do the time warp ( that was before the alcohol), Made our own diet coke fountain with Mentos, and then had way to much rum and schnapps. But it was fun Yesterday was supposed to be a sewing day, but my friends turned it into a fis tracis house day. THe installed my new dishwasher, Cleaned up my backyard and started pulling weeds. THen we BBq'd braughts, Made another Diet coke fountain, and sat around the fire. It was a good day.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Traci - you did a good job there, and so did your friends - can you send them over here to help with my garden too?!

Page 1 of 64 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics