Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: National Scrapbook Day Challenge Winners Challenge!!        (Topic#1558461)
jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck

So, today I received my package from SB.com for being one of the lucky winners on National Scrapbook day and WOWZA!! What a great prize!! I can't wait to get to business with all this wonderful stuff.

So, I was thinking...there are a BUNCH of us lucky scrappers that were fortunate enough to win these great prizes and I think it would be fun to thank everyone at SB.Com and the sponsors by showing what we've done with the supplies.

Here's the rules:
1. You must use ATLEAST 5 items (but you can certainly use more) from you package...this can include tools, paints,markers, paper or embellishments. I don't know what everyone else got, but judging by mine, this should be EASY PEASY!
NEVER MIND!! WHO CARES HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU USE..THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!

2. Upload your layout here and tell us a bit about your prize package and what you used.

3. This is just for fun, and to thank our wonderful sponsors. (be sure to thank them individually if you haven't already).

4. Let's see how many of you want to do this..but I'm thinking this will close at the end of June.

Let the SCRAPPING BEGIN!!

Edited by jcbreck on 05-25-11 04:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to jcbreck

Oh, I see some have already gotten theirs! Can't wait to see what all we get.

Deanna Schuler
Guru
Deanna Schuler
In response to scrapperbee

I am in! I will let you know when I get my box!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

I think it's a wonderful idea!

Mine has a little bit longer way to go, but I'm hoping that it might possibly arrive this weekend.

As soon as it does, I'll be sure to come back!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to KellyCali

I think it sounds great!!!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

Yea!!! If you all have any ideas of how to make this more fun or meaningful...please let me know! I'm not really well versed in challenge hosting.

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to jcbreck

my package included SO much! I have a "brag book" by fancy pants and an Artisan Album and some AMAZING paper by pinkpaislee. I haven't ever used little albums for specific events. This is a great challenge for me. I'm thinking I would like to do gift books, but don't have a CLUE how those work!

I can't WAIT to use my "atyouspica" markers!!Such cool colors!!!

And did I EVER need those new Fiskars Cuts and More scissors!!!! Now the trick is hiding them from the fam!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to jcbreck

Great idea. I'm not among the winners (yet! I'm holding out hope for the $500 weeklong prize!) but I'd love to see what you all make with your winnings.

Cindy

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to cindy312

I can't wait to get mine..... Looking forward to this!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to happy2Bscrapper

IN!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to SonjaC

count me in!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to laurak1

you so read my mind! I got mine today! I saw a couple of people post pics in the gallery and I think all the prizes were exactly the same! So that should make this challenge even more fun seeing what we all do with the exact same products!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to senora_x

If that's true then let's maybe think MORE about this challenge...hmmmmm....

scalvert2542
Pro
scalvert2542
In response to jcbreck

I'm soooo in. I won too and got my package yesterday. Cannot wait to make something amazing with it.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to scalvert2542

I'lll give it a whirl!! Should be fun!! LOVE all the great stuff I recieved!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to FinallyMama

Sounds fun, I got mines already and got the same stuff you listed It will be cool to see what everyone else does! there was so much in the box too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ShaylaCreations

I believe all the 135.00 packs were the same,,,,stands to reason the Grand prizes would be different or have more, since they are 500.00,,,

I am so in!!!!!!! I have mega plans already!!!! In fact, I've already started using! Might have a minibook ready for this challenge,,,,,if I can figure out one more product to use

off to search my box!

Edited by CommaHolly on 05-14-11 03:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
I believe all the 135.00 packs were the same,,,,stands to reason the Grand prizes would be different or have more, since they are 500.00,,,

I am so in!!!!!!! I have mega plans already!!!! In fact, I've already started using! Might have a minibook ready for this challenge,,,,,if I can figure out one more product to use

off to search my box!

yes, I agree and I think the 500 packs include All the 135$ items and then even more! I had a friend win the big prize last year and she got the Prize pack also. so even the grand prize winner will have what we have this is going to be so fun!!

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to ShaylaCreations

What a great idea!!! Good thinking! I am so in! :))

Thanks for the invite!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to yadee87

Ok, I finished my minibook,,,,,man, I've been working on it non stop since I got my prize pack goodies!

This is just the cover,,,,too many pages to put here,,,,but I used these goodies from the prize pack in my book

Timeless mini cover By CommaHolly

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee

Just opened my package--and thought I'd share a pic for anyone just following along.

Wow, Holly--you are fast--and it's beautiful!

Thanks, sb.com By Scrapperbee

pendra
pendra 
Pro
pendra

Holly have you ever been busy (I can't keep up!) and it looks beautiful! Okay guys I'm in and can't wait to see all the different projects we do with the same supplies. Good idea Julie and I think you are doing great as Host!

OkiFiend
Tenant
OkiFiend
In response to pendra

Sounds good. I'm in!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to OkiFiend

Still don't have mine either.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to leebla

OMG! I'm even more excited when I looked at the picture you posted, Scrapperbee!! Haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm sure it will be soon as AZ is only one state away from me!
WOW Holly, you are fast!! Looks gorgeous!
Jcbreck, I think we should keep it fairly open to give people lots of room for creativity! Five prize items is a good start tho.
Good luck to everyone participating in the All Week Challenge!

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to SonjaC

Hey all! Just dropping off my pic of my prize (I was so excited when I held the box I was shrieking!) :)))))

I tagged all the products too JIC you didn't know what anything was.

NSD 2011 Prize By Yadee87

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to yadee87

Thanks for the great pics of the prize package Bev and Dariene! Holly,...What GREAT work! Love your inspiration!

I was going to work on mine today, but we ended up enjoying some sunshine at a race my dh was in. Finally had to come home to the clouds and snow...SOOO over it!

Happy Weekend everyone!

OkiFiend
Tenant
OkiFiend
In response to jcbreck

I have been working on a PBA for my Mom and I used the blingz paint to accent a flower and it's so pretty! I also tried out the Seweasy tool. I have never used one before but it really came in handy. I used it to set spacing for brads and it was so easy that I may have gone overboard..lol. I'm finished with the album finally and now I can dedicate my time to the challenge. I don't know how everyone on here works on so many challenges at once! I can do one thing at a time or my scrap room turns into a hazard area.

yadee87
Diva
yadee87
In response to OkiFiend

• OkiFiend Said:
I have been working on a PBA for my Mom and I used the blingz paint to accent a flower and it's so pretty! I also tried out the Seweasy tool. I have never used one before but it really came in handy. I used it to set spacing for brads and it was so easy that I may have gone overboard..lol. I'm finished with the album finally and now I can dedicate my time to the challenge. I don't know how everyone on here works on so many challenges at once! I can do one thing at a time or my scrap room turns into a hazard area.

Haha! I feel the same about the multiple challenges! I used to do about 10 of them on here a month about a year ago, and I haven't been into even one really since then! My scrap area would be a hazard area too! Haha

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to yadee87

I'm working on a "My Life Journal/Album" with products only from my prize box.. Can I use that for this challenge instead of a layout?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to SQ Mandi

I hope so, since I made a mini album

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to OkiFiend

• OkiFiend Said:

What did you use for a mat for the sew easy? I used my bobunny self healing, and it bent the plastic.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Hehe I didn't even see that!! Just went and looked, I love it! Beautiful work Holly!!
  • CommaHolly Said:
I hope so, since I made a mini album

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my scrap room is a hazard area 9 days out of 10

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Mine normally is, except for now. My entire scrap room, except my ATG and my goody box from sb.com, are all packed since I am moving at the end of the month.. Give it a few days into June, and I promise mine will be back to a hazard area

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to SQ Mandi

I guess we can't have hazards when moving!

vanilaa
Expert
vanilaa
In response to jcbreck

Thanks for organising the fun challenge Julie! I still have to wait at least one more week until I receive my package (since I live in Europe), can't wait to pick it up and get started! As everyone gets the same package, I wonder if I'll receive the Copic markers though, as they don't ship outside of the US...

Julie, you wrote that we should thank each sponsor individually... I posted in a thank you thread, is there any way to contact each of them individually too? Do they have a forum user name and how do I find them? Thanks for the help!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

LOL I had a small mini hazard in my livingroom last night while using the prize pack goodies, if that counts
  • CommaHolly Said:
I guess we can't have hazards when moving!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to OkiFiend

• OkiFiend Said:

I'd LOVE to see the results of the work you did with the seweasy tool and the bling on the flowers! That totally fits into this challenge!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to SQ Mandi

• SQ Mandi Said:
I'm working on a "My Life Journal/Album" with products only from my prize box.. Can I use that for this challenge instead of a layout?

i think you may have already figured this out, but, Of Course you may!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to jcbreck

Nolwenn:

Here's a list of the sponsors gallery pages..all but Ranger Ink, which I couldn't find;
We R Memory Keepers
Pink Paislee
Shimmerz
Fiskars
Fancy Pants Design
Graphic 45
Petaloo
Copic

I think it's fun to look at these galleries for ideas and sometimes they have their own deals. Take a look!

Edited by jcbreck on 05-15-11 09:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vanilaa
Expert
vanilaa
In response to jcbreck

Thanks Julie! I just sent a PM to every one of them and will now browse their galleries

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to vanilaa

Here's my first lo, used 8 of the items.

Creeper Trail By Scrapperbee

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

I'm hoping my package arrives tomorrow. Knowing what all the goodies are is making me even more excited!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to AllAmy

Great page Bev! Amy, I guess I kind of gave up the surprise...so sorry.

I've been working on getting a bunch of quickies done. Since I don't have a camera until mine comes back from the shop, I figure i'll get the ones done that I wouldn't share here anyway.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Here is what I have done with my prize pack so far TFL!!

Bits + Pieces of Me- Journal/Scrapbook! By SQ Mandi

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to SQ Mandi

Mandi, that is GREAT!

So, I need everyone's help. I would LOVE to make one of these books as a gift for my physical therapist who has two daughters BUTTTTT...I don't get it.

How do you do a gift book when you don't know what the pictures are going to be??? (I always match my pp and embellishments to the pic)

What are we supposed to do with the cardstock papers? (Hopefully I'm not the only one that is this scrapignorant)

I am so excited to see what you creative people do with this stuff. Post LOTS of pictures and LOTS of ideas (instructions)!!

Maybe I SHOULD offer a little prize for the person who teaches me the most! HA HA HA

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to jcbreck

• jcbreck Said:
Mandi, that is GREAT!

So, I need everyone's help. I would LOVE to make one of these books as a gift for my physical therapist who has two daughters BUTTTTT...I don't get it.

How do you do a gift book when you don't know what the pictures are going to be??? (I always match my pp and embellishments to the pic)

What are we supposed to do with the cardstock papers? (Hopefully I'm not the only one that is this scrapignorant)

I am so excited to see what you creative people do with this stuff. Post LOTS of pictures and LOTS of ideas (instructions)!!

Maybe I SHOULD offer a little prize for the person who teaches me the most! HA HA HA

I'm right there with you Julie! I 'want' to do an album for my bf's son, but I don't have very many pictures and I don't want to ask for them cuz it's a surprise! And I cant seem to do a page if I don't have the picture as I design the page around the picture... AH!
I did find a good example in the gallery by Cricket1982: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/524635/view /3237137/...

Look at all the pages she did for this album, none have pictures, but they are gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration, Cricket!! (Hope you don't mind my sharing...)

By the by, THANK YOU Yadee87 for posting your prize box and taking the time to tag all the items!! I can't wait!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde

I've got so many irons in the fire but I am hoping to accomplish something from my prize pack for this. I am not one to use alot of product on just one thing.. but I'll sure post what I make from the porducts we received! This is a great idea to show our appreciation!

OkiFiend
Tenant
OkiFiend

• scrapperbee Said:
  • OkiFiend Said:

What did you use for a mat for the sew easy? I used my bobunny self healing, and it bent the plastic.

OkiFiend
Tenant
OkiFiend
In response to jcbreck

• jcbreck Said:
Mandi, that is GREAT!

I have only been scrapping for about a year and a half. I have made tons of mini albums for friends and family. I actually have never made an album that I have kept for myself. LOL...The only things I've scrapped and kept are a few of my very first lo. I would post pics of the stuff I've done without pics but I gave them all away. Usually I just do a theme that would fit into their lives. For instance, a friend went on vacation so while she was gone I did a mini album with a beach theme. For your friend you might want to not worry so much about colors but since your therapist has kids put some fun quotes about children and cute things in the lo's. I always give a gift card for the local photo printing shop and a note that tells them what size photos to order for the album. Throw in some photo safe adhesive of your choice. Then it's hassle free for them!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to OkiFiend

Yay! My package arrived!!

Can't wait to get right to work!

Plotting my ideas & still unpacking as we speak!

TTYS!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to KellyCali

got another lo done:

Martha Stewart By Scrapperbee

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck

Thanks for the ideas Sonja and OkiFiend! I am exhausted from an afternoon of apartment shopping with my dd. I'll look at Cricket's gallery tomorrow. Hope everyone had a nice monday.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to OkiFiend

• OkiFiend Said:
  • scrapperbee Said:
  • OkiFiend Said:

Totally agree, I have this mat too and it is AWEsome!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

By the way, thank you, Okifiend for the cute idea with the gift card! I will definitely use that for the album I want to do for my friend!
Still no box... I'm getting nervous!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to SonjaC

still waiting

Deanna Schuler
Guru
Deanna Schuler

me too... I am waiting NOT so patiently!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Deanna Schuler

whew....I was just coming here to ask if I was the only one still waiting!! "Glad" to see I'm not the only one stalking the mailman!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to leebla

Oh DANG guys! I can't believe you are still waiting! Stupid mail! My work week has been CRAAZZYY and I haven't had much time for any fun (scrapping!) Tomorrow it's a "me" afternoon, but that includes hair appt. and dentist. No scrapping for this gal tomorrow either!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to jcbreck

OOOH! I got to look at Cricut's gallery and that book and that is getting the lightbulb glowing. Maybe I'll even have one of our prize books to show in a few weeks! Wish me luck!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
  • OkiFiend Said:
  • scrapperbee Said:
  • OkiFiend Said:

Totally agree, I have this mat too and it is AWEsome!

I have this mat, but must be doing something wrong--it works great with the magnets, but not with my sew easy.

jladams
Resident
jladams

This is a great idea. Thanks for hosting. I'm also still waiting. Maybe tomorrow.....

The photos everyone has posted has me very excited.

pendra
pendra 
Pro
pendra
In response to jladams

My mojo just isn't working, but some of you have been busy! Got to go look at your pages closer, maybe that will help. If you see my mojo... send it home, please!!!

mommyof5kidz
Guru
mommyof5kidz
In response to pendra

I am in!!! I am busy with end of the year stuff with kids and school, so I will be kinda sporatic here until the beginning of june. I WILL play though! I already have given up my mini album from pink paisley though...just so you all know.
My 8th grade son has been assigned a scrapbook album for his final exam grade AND 14 daily grades.
Some of the requirements are crazy, but it has to be BOUND, contain photos, memorabelia, and 14 chapters. I thought the mini album would work magnificently for this, so he is now the owner of that. Everything else I DO have.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to mommyof5kidz

For those of you that haven't received your packages yet, I do hope that they arrive on the wings of lightning!

We all know waiting can't be much fun!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

So, just to share, no sooner did I say that I probably wouldn't be able to get to my goodies until June, 2 days in & I'm pretty much almost done with the smaller album.

Call it creative therapy.

I've also gotta say, being that it was an actual 'kit', made things go by a whole lot smoother & easier, both time & creativity-wise!

Products Referenced in This Post:

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jcbreck

• jcbreck Said:

For the first part, I say just go for it! Whatever will be, will be.

If you can't bear to think of going the randomly artsy route route, you might pick a certain color palette or theme. Whether it be seasonal, personalized, etc.

As for the papers, you could use them for individal layout projects, altering, or being that it's already set up as a kit, you could just use everything together within one of the albums.

Hope That Helps!

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to KellyCali

jci

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to lynnde

nope still not here yet...starting to pace lol

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck

Well, WHERE ARE THOSE KITS???? I'm sorry to hear some of you are still waiting. I, personally, feel guilty as I have mine but don't have the energy or umph to get going. Maybe my mojo's running around with yours PENDRA!

To make things worse, the snow is coming down hard again! In the WINTER this could get me really excited to hunker down and scrap, but on MAY 18..well, it's just depressing!

scalvert2542
Pro
scalvert2542
In response to jcbreck

Hmm maybe it was a whole day of scrapbooking on national scrapbook day, because my mojo has wandered off too lol.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to scalvert2542

Just got my package!! OHHH how exciting to get such a big box and so many goodies!! Now to get motivated...

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to SonjaC

got mint!!!!

hip hip hooray!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

I meant mine LOL

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck

Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jcbreck

Love all the inspiration i've seen! I have one layout started and I think I'm going to use the tan spiral album for my vacation this summer.

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to senora_x

Am I the only one still waiting for mine now? We have snow here too, and I've totally lost my mojo. It's such a bummer to be stuck inside and not even be able to scrap.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to SQ Mandi

Here's a layout I did with some of my stash!

Papaw By Senora_x

jladams
Resident
jladams
In response to senora_x

I got my box today! So excited.
All my stuff is packed up for carpet cleaning on Monday but once the carpet is dry and I unpack again I hope to get a page done. I've got some ideas for the brag book as well. I really like it and might have to get another one

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to jladams

HAD to share this photo of my cat enjoying her prize from my prize pack! LOL! She made a nest out of this packing paper and played with it for hours! Friggin hilarious!

Thank you Scrapbook.com! By SonjaC

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to SonjaC

Mine just arrived yesterday! WOW! I am so anxious to get home from work today so that I can start playing!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to Gramma3x!!

Sonja..that is so FUNNY! Well, Cats deserve their "prizes" too!

Senora..LOVE how you used the blue flowers around the heart in you LO! SO Creative!

So, my big news...I got a new MAC!!! I saved my gas reimbursement checks all winter and now I actually have it! it's sure been a hassle moving stuff over (especially I-photo...any hints or tips MUCH appreciated!) but it's going to be amazing once it' all done.

CRICUT USERS: I can't remember, isn't there something I need to download or whatever? I only have the instructional disc...?

I am hoping to get a bunch of scrapping done, but dh is thinking of taking us to the city and the SUN!!! I can't pass that up, so we'll see. Im just happy it's the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to jcbreck

Yay my package finally arrived! Wow all this stuff is so much more fun in person! Can't wait to get started. Now if I could just locate my missing mojo...

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to laurak1

HEERREE MOJO MOJO MOJO....HEERREE MOJO MOJO!!!

pendra
pendra 
Pro
pendra
In response to jcbreck

I think we will have to alert FBI about missing mojo's... they will have to put up on the most wanted list, seems to be missing across State lines!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jcbreck

• jcbreck Said:
HEERREE MOJO MOJO MOJO....HEERREE MOJO MOJO!!!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1

LOL!

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to laurak1

So we went down to warmer weather today..to Denver..65! Left in a snowstorm, but showed up back home and most of it was gone (except from MY front yard!)
Anyhoo...got to go to HL and had some fun with new items from a different part of the store..the paint area! I'm so excited to do some mixed media work and have some great ideas. So my mojo may be coming back, but now it needs to get off it's *((*& and get to work!

Hope everyone had a great day!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to jcbreck

Awesome Julie! It must've been nice to get some sun and shopping! Have a great time with the paints!

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to SQ Mandi

Sounds like a fun challenge.. The end of June is good for me..

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to Gramma3x!!

Ok here's my first one using my prize goodies
Let it snow By Laurak1

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to laurak1

Great job Laura!

I have a few in the works...problem....I don't have a camera at the moment to take pics of my layouts! Mine was under warranty when it quit and I sent it in to be fixed and haven't heard anything yet. DANG! That must mean I may just have to go get a new camera, oh..and while I'm at it, maybe a bit of an upgrade? hee hee!

laurak1
Idol
laurak1
In response to jcbreck

Woohoo I'm heading to Denver this weekend to pick up my oldest DD from the airport. Flight comes in at 8pm I might just have to convince hubby to leave early and kill some time in craft stores...

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to laurak1

Yea Laura! DEFINITELY need to stop at a store or two or three!!! I hope the weather holds for you! They were calling for nice weather in the upper 70's, but my dh says they've changed their minds now...of course. Oh well at least you know it won't be snowing! AND you get to see your daughter!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jcbreck

Hi!! I did a LO with a sheet of paper I got in my package. I know it's not using the required # of items for this challenge, but I'm having an issue coming up with that, so here's what I have. Sorry!!
My Baby By FinallyMama

vanilaa
Expert
vanilaa

Sorry that I didn't post earlier, I'm still in for the challenge, but also still waiting for the prize....

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to vanilaa

I recieved my package like 4 days after, just been swamped with "life" and working 6 days a week. Argh! Cannot wait to use my goodies!

Here is The Tim Holtz link (I keep it in my favs!)

http://rangerink.com/

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to SplendidMoments

Now that I look at it, I don't know if you can actually link your projects, but its an awesome site. Also look for him on FB.

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to SplendidMoments

I think maybe this is the time of year to be so swamped! No worries Karen SO AM I!! I'm thinking the "rules" need to be revised...WHO CARES really? I'll go see if I can do it on the first page. Love to see whatever we all come up with. I'm going tomorrow to get my NEW camera, wish me luck!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics