Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: June Budget Challenge        (Topic#1559295)
runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Welcome to the June Budget Challenge! We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!!

The rules: List your budget for the month of June that you want to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy at least half of the items on your wish list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please, make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

TWISTED!!! List at least one thing you are not allowed to buy for the whole month.

------------------------- ------------------------
Alissa (runzalot81)
BUDGET: $40-$3-$10-$27-only a little bit= BUSTED
WISH: green brads
TWIST: rub ons

Courtney (newtoscrapping2011)
BUDGET: $20-a good time= BUSTED
WISH: crop fee
TWIST: nothing else

Ellen (theellenb)
BUDGET: $0
WISH: nothing
TWIST: no shopping

Inloveforlife
BUDGET: $65-$8= $57
WISH: sew easy, cardstock
TWIST: cricut carts

Katie (kdinsmore)
BUDGET: $40-$11-$34= BUSTED
WISH: paper for June card project, EK Success Flower punches, adhesive, ribbon, border punch, heartbreaker tool
TWIST: paper packs

Kelly (kamananui)
Budget: $140-$35-$50= $55
Wish: Copics, Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps
Twist: Paper and border punches

Sally
BUDGET: $30-$20-$5-a good groupon= BUSTED
WISH: embossing ink, chain links
TWIST: hole punches

Shayla (ShaylaCreations)
BUDGET: $75
WISH: Everything, graduation, denim paper
TWIST: Nothing

Sue (jazzescrapper)
BUDGET:
WISH:
TWIST: pp

Tammy (LadybingTammy)
BUDGET: $100-$13-$66-$28= BUSTED
WISH: Stampin Up cardstock, ribbon and ink in Night of Navy and Crumb Cake for my wedding album, a couple of In a Pinch Design kits if there are any suitable for my current projects
TWIST: paper

Tina (tinadn)
BUDGET: $75-$55-a good shopping trip= BUSTED
WISH: splurges, class
TWIST: border punches

Traci (tracishell)
BUDGET: $50-$2= $48
WISH: butterfly punch or die
TWIST: bling, pearls

Vivian (Vivian Lake)
BUDGET: $20-a good time= BUSTED
WISH: white cs, premade cards
TWIST: NOTHING else... or else!

Edited by runzalot81 on 06-27-11 06:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to runzalot81

I would like back in please. I would like to do 1 page a week and 4 cards

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to jazzescrapper

One thing I won't allow myself to buy this month..hmmm patterned paper. I buy to much and don't as much as I buy.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to jazzescrapper

The title says banana bowl goal, but this is the budget challenge right? The one that I fail so miserably at? I am going to work really hard this month to be good.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
The title says banana bowl goal, but this is the budget challenge right? The one that I fail so miserably at? I am going to work really hard this month to be good.

You really need to get your head checked

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Budget = $20 = white cardstock and premade cards
Twist = nothing else = that means NOTHING!!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Vivian Lake

Alissa, I have green brads that I am never going to use. What are you looking for? I would love to mail you some so that you can stay on your budget!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to theellenbee

My head should have been checked last month when I blew my budget by a frillion percent.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I'm back this month after blowing it bad last month.

I know for my twist-border punches since I bought 3 last month.

Be back later for the rest.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to tinadn

Because I knew the diet started today, last night I placed an order at the Sizzix outlet for $30.00. So, this morning I get an email from them with a whole new line of dies called vintage that are gorgeous. Don't they know that I am on a diet!!!

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife

Can I join?

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Inloveforlife

Budget: $140
Wish: Copics, Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps
Twist: Paper and border punches

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Welcome Inloveforlife.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

I'm in for sure! Budget $40.
Wishes: paper for June card project, EK Success Flower punches, adhesive, ribbon, border punch, heartbreaker tool
Twist: paper pack

Edited by kdinsmore on 06-01-11 11:18 AM. Reason for edit: forgot the distress tool

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

I'm here!!! First day back at work after my honeymoon (yikes 424 unread emails and they knew I was away!!)

Not sure what my budget will be yet or what is on my wish list etc but I'll figure that out this week.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Ladybing Tammy

For me -
BUDGET: $.00
WISH: To survive the month and create as many projects as possible with my existing stash.
TWIST: Not to enter any store that carries scrapbook supplies!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Budget $20 This is my crop fee...I am not to spend any more money...thats NONE ZILCH ZERO!
Wish List: NADA!!
Twist: STILL NO PAPER!! NONE

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to newtoscrapping2011

We can do this Kelly...we can...I know we can....I just need one month 30 days of no scrappy spending...It will pay off in July when I have all that much more money to spend at the convention right? right!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Courtney, we need to lock ourselves up in solitary confinement for the month. I swear paper is like crack to me.

Tammy, welcome back!! I can't wait to see what you do with your wedding photos. The pimp hat rocked!

Where the heck is Shayla!!! I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did it!!! Six month straight with no scrap shopping. You are amazing.

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife
In response to Kamananui

mine is 65
wishlist: sew easy , cardstock
twist: cricut carts !

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• Inloveforlife Said:
mine is 65
wishlist: sew easy , cardstock
twist: cricut carts !

We're glad to have you! My name is Alissa and I'm the worst hostess ever

Kelly, I think Shayla went on a shopping spree and is probably buried under an avalanche of scrapbooking stuff. Sounds like a good way to go to me...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Lol Kelly for me too. I love paper! It's just so pretty!

Shayla has to be out shopping lol she is amazing. I can't believe she went that long. 30 days is going to be hard enough!

I want sew easy! I think I am going to buy it at the convention in july. I am going to behave and stay away from scrappy stores this month!

Alissa you are so not the worst hostess! You do just great! Sometimes life just gets in the way of scrapping and hostessing. No worries! Some of us need this board to keep our buts in line lol

Edited by newtoscrapping2011 on 06-01-11 05:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Went shopping at 3 stores already! I'm going to have to go on a hunt for those EK success flower punches I want. Might have to get a different brand, urgh!

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife
In response to kdinsmore

I might blow my budget early ... going to a crop with venders this saturday ... ohh temptations !

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Katie, which punches are you looking for?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

June Banana Goal thread (since most of us are in both and the newbies can be enabled)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Thanks for the welcome back!

Kelly I just saw some shots from a friend of me wearing the Pimp Daddy hat too! I'll get them on facebook (my facebook id is Tammy Spruce if anyone wants to add me that isn't already there)

tracishell
Expert
tracishell

I want to play along here~I really stink at the goal setting thing. And, quite honestly the budget thing.

My budget: $50
Wish list: Butterfly punch or die (I'll have to keep thinking to come up with more)
Twist: no bling or pearls

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tracishell

Traci - it took a few months at trying this to get on track and some months are better than others but at least I make conscious decisions now not just impulse purchases.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Traci, you should look at the first month we did this... http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15376...

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Tammy - gonna go look you up on FB!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
June Banana Goal thread (since most of us are in both and the newbies can be enabled)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Thanks for the welcome back!

Kelly I just saw some shots from a friend of me wearing the Pimp Daddy hat too! I'll get them on facebook (my facebook id is Tammy Spruce if anyone wants to add me that isn't already there)

I tried - I really did but didn't recognize the four people who came up.

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife

I bought cardstock today @ 8 dollars ! This is going to be harder than I thought

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

we can doo it!!! lol....im not quite sure who I am trying to convince hahahha!! i think me! LOL...I have an all day country concert on Saturday...so no shopping for me and Sunday I will be at the store!! woo hooo i think i may survive the first weekend with no shopping!

The big test will be my crop at my LSS on the 25th...i think i can i think i can!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I think I will set my budget at $75 for fun splurges and I still want to take a class.

tracishell
Expert
tracishell

• runzalot81 Said:
Traci, you should look at the first month we did this... http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15376...

That makes me feel MUCH better! You girls have gotten practiced!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Vivian - it is a Buddha face on my facebook avatar

tracishell
Expert
tracishell

June 3 & I haven't spent a DIME!!! I'm doing so good. I'll just pat myself on the back!

Edited by tracishell on 06-03-11 05:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

lol wtg traci you can do it!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Ellen, I was looking for little, round mini brads. Green

First post is updated! Anybody bust yet?

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Katie, which punches are you looking for?

Kelly, I'm looking for the EK Success Paper Shapers Retro Flower for $8.99 and the 2 slim mini ones for $8.99 (both are on my wish list). I checked a J and M's for them, but they didn't have them. I'll have to check Archiver's or a bigger J/M's.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

lol Alissa...i have not...DH and I walked to a local restaurant for dinner and then we walked around town for about an hour....no scrappy purchases here!! woot woot!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Katie, I was never able to find those punches at HL, M's, or J's. I ended up ordering them from Amazon.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

I'm staying away from all temptations for now. Go me . . .

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I have a budget of $100 - realistically with everything I have to get done I need it to be high.

Wish List - Stampin Up cardstock, ribbon and ink in Night of Navy and Crumb Cake for my wedding album, a couple of In a Pinch Design kits if there are any suitable for my current projects,

Twist - no paper unless I need it for my wedding, honeymoon or India album

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

yayy for all the people resisting temptation!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I spent $13 at the sale today!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

So far I'm staying strong, but I need to go to J's to get some modeling paste. Pray for me...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

Thanks for the info Kelly. I might have to find a different brand. I'm not a fan of ordering on line.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

Was at HL today and didn't spend a dime:)

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:

I only thought about going.

I am going on Tuesday with a friend that wants to start scrapbooking. So I get to play "shopping consultant" And then she wants to come over and see all my stuff and how I organize it! Well, OF COURSE YOU CAN!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Where do you find these people Alissa!!!???? Still struggling to find someone "local" to "play" with.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I wasn't feeling well yesterday at all so didn't even attempt to go shopping after the morning visit to the friends who are going out of business. Today I am feeling a little better but still have to pick up some stuff at a friend's (mostly clothes and of course my scrapbooking bag and tool bag). I have more than a few boxes here to unpack too (mostly scrapbook stuff left - always fun - what a good time to purge). Anybody looking for anything in particular?

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• Vivian Lake Said:
Where do you find these people Alissa!!!???? Still struggling to find someone "local" to "play" with.

Did you pm any of these people?

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15258...

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15086...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• runzalot81 Said:
  • tinadn Said:

I only thought about going.

I am going on Tuesday with a friend that wants to start scrapbooking. So I get to play "shopping consultant" And then she wants to come over and see all my stuff and how I organize it! Well, OF COURSE YOU CAN!

I do this occasionally too and it helps the urge to buy, but don't:)

tracishell
Expert
tracishell
In response to tinadn

I resisted all weekend. I had a garage sale yesterday & even sold some of my stuff. Probably got about $30 from it! I couldn't believe how hard it was for me to part with anything! I have so much stuff and could only part with a little bit. At about 1:00 someone asked me how much to buy everything (I was not prepared for this question) so I sold the rest to her for $15...better than having it sit in my craft room forever.

I need to go to HL tomorrow with my coupon in hand for some Mod Podge.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I didnt shop at all this weekend...

Kelly....you are awful quiet??!! Did you behave??

I can't find anyone that wants to scrap near me LOL..I totally have asked everyone i know LOL

Still at $0 woot woot!!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Well, I finally got one of my EK Success Punches! I found the mini flower and retro flower at A's today for $10.71. Woot woot. I knew I should've looked there 1st. Now, to find the bigger one.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

Courtney, so far so good. I still need to find molding paste. I may substitute modeling paste if I can't find it at either J's or HL. I hope nothing else pops into my hands while I'm out.

Katie, I'm glad you found some of your punches. We don't have an As here, so I have no idea what they carry, but I suspect my wallet is much better off without one in the vicinity.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I'm finally taking a Cricut class tomorrow at a LSS 30 miles away. I'm not sure if that will be good or bad for the budget challenge. I finally get to cross it off my wish list, but walking into a store could be bad. And who knows, maybe I will want to take another class

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I walked into Js, they didn't have what I needed, and I walked right back out again. Yay!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I'm finally taking a Cricut class tomorrow at a LSS 30 miles away. I'm not sure if that will be good or bad for the budget challenge. I finally get to cross it off my wish list, but walking into a store could be bad. And who knows, maybe I will want to take another class

Hopefully it's a "here's what it can do" vs. "look at all these carts!!" class.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Hey Ladies I still haven't spent anything but now I can!! I am finally back home and boy Idk what my budget will be but I am allowed to buy everything on my wishlist that's been there at least 2 months and anything graduation related, also I need denim type paper for a card i was asked to make... I'm thinking of giving myself $75 My twist: nothing.. hey it's been 6 months!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to ShaylaCreations

Shayla you deserve to buy anything and everything you want. Go for it!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

• ShaylaCreations Said:
Hey Ladies I still haven't spent anything but now I can!! I am finally back home and boy Idk what my budget will be but I am allowed to buy everything on my wishlist that's been there at least 2 months and anything graduation related, also I need denim type paper for a card i was asked to make... I'm thinking of giving myself $75 My twist: nothing.. hey it's been 6 months!

Amen! You're amazing!

Edited by runzalot81 on 06-06-11 05:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Yayyyyy Kelly! I am so proud of you!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

Kelly, I walked into J's today with my 50% coupon. Wanted to get a Slice cartridge, but the coupon didn't work. Got a Sizziix instead. It's for a different budget challenge, so I'm not busted! I also found a mini flower punch I had in my stash. I think I can use it with the 2 new ones I bought. I can see if I can find a small/medium punch to layer with the 3. Woot Woot!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

multiple budget challenges??? Is this a loophole?

Shayla - you deserve a wonderful shopping spree!!!

Kelly - honey are you feeling okay? I am proud of you but a little worried lol

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Lmao Tammy! So true! But I need her support lol!

Shayla u can buy whatever u want girl u earned it!

Edited by newtoscrapping2011 on 06-06-11 05:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Tammy- I'm in the May "Budget Diet" Scrap Challenge. 2 budget challenges, 2 budgets. I usually keep the amounts the same.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

ah - okay I get it now! lol

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Thanks, ladies. I was worried too when I left Js. I came home and took my temperature just to be sure I wasn't sick.

Katie, I want two budgets!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

I'm going to HL this morning. Wish me luck. You would think replacing an A/C would slow me down but you never know!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Where the heck is Shayla!!! I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did it!!! Six month straight with no scrap shopping. You are amazing.

thank you!!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

thank you ladies!!! you guys rock! I can't wait to go shopping.. I want to go to The LSS 30 minutes away first before I order stuff lol.. I may pass out!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• ShaylaCreations Said:
thank you ladies!!! you guys rock! I can't wait to go shopping.. I want to go to The LSS 30 minutes away first before I order stuff lol.. I may pass out!

I'd be driving 80 mph to the nearest lss and stalking the mailman. You did awesome holding out that long!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

lol Tina (I'm with you on that one)

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

awesome job Shayla!!

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife

wow cant believe im still in budget this has to be a record for me lol

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Alissa, your AC unit died? I'm so sorry. Those things are wicked expensive.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kamananui

Yay!!! I found you! Thanks Tammy for posting the link in the Banana Goal forum.

budget: $30
twist: hole punches
wish: medium used to emboss and chain links to make charms.

(I had bought an embossing gun and some powder, but don't know how to use it and I know you need something to hold down the powder.)

I HAVE to be good this month.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Yay!!! I found you! Thanks Tammy for posting the link in the Banana Goal forum.

budget: $30
twist: hole punches
wish: medium used to emboss and chain links to make charms.

(I had bought an embossing gun and some powder, but don't know how to use it and I know you need something to hold down the powder.)

I HAVE to be good this month.

Versamark ink if you have colored powder.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yw Sally

tracishell
Expert
tracishell

I'm off to HL with my 40% off coupon (assuming this is coupon week) after work. I need to get some Mod Podge~I ran out & think I screwed up a mini page & will need it to re-do. I also need some more edgy embellies for this mini. I'll also look for a butterfly punch...doubt they have one I like though. Wish me luck! It's been awhile since I have been in a HL, so hopefully it will turn out okay!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Thanks for the tip, Vivian. I might have to buy some colored powder. I the clear kind.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

The clear kind you use with slow drying ink like pigment ink. OR you can just use plain and make a cool effect on dark paper.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Jci to say hi! No time to shop this week! So I'm doing good lol.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I've spent $34.09 and got everything on my wish list! I might have to get duplicates of some things, but we'll see! I got the EK Success Tulip border punch for $9 clearance at J's.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• Vivian Lake Said:
The clear kind you use with slow drying ink like pigment ink. OR you can just use plain and make a cool effect on dark paper.

I went to Jo's tonight I will wait until it goes on sale!! $9.99 for the ink you recommended and all the other stuff they had was just about as high.

I bought some other stuff tonight but nothing related to scrapbooking! I bought some plastic totes that were on sale. I'm trying to get organized and out of boxes and bags.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 06-08-11 05:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I still haven't shopped. Yay me!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:

You are too good, I on the other hand have a problem...

I just ordered 3 cricut carts for $55.
Life's a beach, Mini monsters, and Songbird

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Tammy is glad she does not have anything that requires cartridges as she sees a potential addiction here.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • Kamananui Said:

Wish I had known! I have an unloved and unused Songbird cart.

First post is updated.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

• runzalot81 Said:
  • tinadn Said:
  • Kamananui Said:

Wish I had known! I have an unloved and unused Songbird cart.

Bring it this summer - I'll take a good look at it.

First post is updated.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tina, I got the same e-mail as you, and was trying to figure out if there is anything I need. Mini Monsters is such a good deal, but I don't think I'd really use it. Life's a Beach is one of my faves. I have no idea what Songbird is, but if it's anything like Straight from the Nest or Serendade, It would probably gather dust. I just can't figure out how to use those. There must be some cart I need/want...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

Songbird has a nice scripty font. I just use the Gypsy font for script-y-ness.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Ok, I'm loving the treat bags on Mini Monsters. I'm having a Halloween bunco party, and I think those would be adorable to have around the house. Think that makes the $14.99 worth the price of admission? I'm also thinking about Rock Princess. Love the font, plus lots of other uses. Decisions, decisions...

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

Yeah, I know what you mean about the carts. Haven't looked at them in a while and then was cruising down an aisle and then . . . well you get the picture. Found like 3-4 new ones I wanted!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Anyone planning on spending $40 or more from sb.com? I have a $5 coupon you can have. Otherwise I'll just toss it out.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I figure if I can find two or more things on a cart, it's cheaper than buying a punch and with carts we can change sizes...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

I am so glad I don't have a cricut. It sounds like I Woolf not survive a month without shopping if I did lol!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics