Username Post: I just bought black and white flocked paper as a background        (Topic#1560243)
New Kid On the Block

I just bought black and white flocked paper to use as a background it was what my friend wanted me to use to make her something. But I am stumped I have never used it. I dont know how to use flocked paper couldnt find anything on the net. Its just for like something for her house anything. Thank you so much

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to mommytopia

I'm not really sure what you're asking.

Are you looking for a project to make with the flocked paper, or how to use it as a scrapbook page?

If you click on a product here in the Superstore, there will often be examples of pages and projects that used that product. Some even have videos.

New Kid On the Block

I bought black and white flocked to use as a background. for a project im doing for my friend. but i have never use flocked paper before. Can anyone tell ideas of how to use flocked paper as a background what I can do with it?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

Um, what kind of "project"? A scrapbook page for framing? A mini-album? An altered item?

You asked your question the exact same way so I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kelseymel

you use it like paper.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics