Username Post: If money was no object....what would you have?        (Topic#1561021)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

If I won the lotto and I never had to worry about $money$.....

I would have a wall with paper racks from floor to ceiling that would have 100 of every colour and texture paper Bazzil has ever made and every die set Spellbinders has EVER MADE.

I might also have every cricut cart ever made but that would be 3rd on my list.

What would be your dream splurge???
Products Referenced in This Post:

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to PhotobearSam

All of that. And then some. And a house big enough to fit it all in.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

Grand Calibur + complete set of entire Nestabilities line

Every Copic pen
Ever new collection of Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, and Fancy Pants
Every MS punch
Every Prima flower ever made
Every color of glimmer mist, glam, and glaze
Every color of distress ink and stain
Every color of Zing embossing powders
Every color of stickles

ok, I better stop now, I'm starting to look greedy

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
Grand Calibur + complete set of entire Nestabilities line

Every Copic pen
Ever new collection of Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, and Fancy Pants
Every MS punch
Every Prima flower ever made
Every color of glimmer mist, glam, and glaze
Every color of distress ink and stain
Every color of Zing embossing powders
Every color of stickles

ok, I better stop now, I'm starting to look greedy

Now that's what I am talking about!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

my own, fully stocked, gorgeous, light yellow and blue and white scrappy room with a fantastic desk,,more like a huge L shaped desk with different stations for die cutting, stamping, etc,,,,,,

the Grand Caliber and every nestie/grand nestie ever made,,,,,,

and more ribbon, bling, flowers, pearls than a scrapbook store.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

Oh, and I forgot a huge comfy chair in the scraproom for when I just want to settle in before the fireplace( yeah, that's there too) and read a book or pop online.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

I'd buy the other side of our house and make all three floors my very own. Baking, candle making and soap making one the first floor. Scrapbooking and card making on the second and on the third a place to wrap gifts, just because I can and a place to sew. Oh oh and a place to write.

I'd also put a ton of stuff in each room to "play" with.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

I'd have no debt first of all
then i'd have a 'clubhouse' outside of teh home for total privacy. HE*ll I'd have my own scrapstore!

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to Just G

First things first, I would book rooms for all my scrappy friends on a scrap cruise!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to papermouse

sounds wonderful ... when do we leave?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I would have a huge room - basement sized that has half set up as my crop workspace and room for my computer, desk and everything I need to scrap.

I would put a section where my husband could work on his computer too because we like to be n the same room.

Most of the center of the room would be filled with long tables so I could have free crops here. I would love that. And a refrigerator and microwave and place to set out snacks for crops.

I would also be able to take up the crop tables and put down loads of card tables if I'm hosting bunco.

There would be an awesome mancave for my husband and he would retreat there when I have crops. But when I didn't have crops, he would have a place to set up his computer because we like to be in the same room.

We are in the office/scraproom on our computers together 10-12 hours some days! Most nights till 1 or 2AM!

It would also have a couch and comfortable places to sit and hang out.

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser

I don't have real big dreams, but I'm right in there with the Bazzill. I'm an addict! I'd load up on flowers and bling, too.

Otherwise, I'd have my scraproom set up like my own little shop with racks for everything and a big desk for working and a separate station for my Expression and Cuttlebug.

If I won the lottery, I'd have my own LSS and be able to not care whether it was profitable or not! I'd give lessons and have crops and ... have a good time! That way I could have all the stock and machines and be able to write them off

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to madmatter

If money was no object, I think I'd like my own scraproom so I wouldn't have to move furniture (like ya know like a couch and a heavy end table) to get at my scrappy stuff. Then maybe a supply of all the cute stuff my M's doesn't have because it never has any new stuff and never carries any of the cute stuff I see on here.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to DNA301

I would like a seperate wing to whatever house I was living in and I would have counterspace and a big ole island with more storage underneath. i would have tons of cabinets for storing more stuff. I would have that Scrap rack for storing pages in progress. i would have a special drawer for things I know i'll use later.

i would be able to have all the tools i have now in their own special place.

and yes, some seating for others who would come to scrap with me.

and my recliner because i'd have a little reading nook there.

and a fridge for snacks

Dream on Deanna

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-07-11 10:29 AM
In response to cescrapper

I seem to be doing pretty well already stocking up on supplies, lol.

All I really need is a house with a dedicated studio, and to not have to work so I actually have TIME to scrap.

surescrapsalot
Veteran
surescrapsalot
In response to stick

I would absolutely have my own studio and scrapbooking store in my home....My friend already has one in her house and it makes me insanely jealous (except I get to shop there at a huge discount!)

One wall would be completely covered in shelves of cricut cartridges and both the E2 and the Imagine (oh to have the freedom to not have to choose!)

I'd have huge library of magazines and idea books....host my own crops and have tons of give-a-ways.....

There would be more Martha Stewart punches than one would know what to do with....every shade of distress inks and a billion adorable stamps.

Bling and embellishments EVERYWHERE!

I would employ someone full time to just clean up the messes as I hate that part and be there to wash the stamps! Of course, he'd be tall, dark and handsome (kinda like having a pool boy)

oooooooh...and a little cafe on the side with faboulous couches and drinks and snacks....

Oh, sorry, I'm still writing huh....kinda got lost in the dream! GREAT QUESTION....took us all out of reality for a while!

Expert
In response to surescrapsalot

I would buy the rental house next door and turn it into my new scraproom!!! I'd maybe even let DH have part of it for his woodworking hobby...so long as he built shelves, tables, etc. for me to put in my new room! I'd also hire a nanny to watch my boys so I could have time to scrapbook (she could also cook and clean while I'm not scrapping). But as for scrappy things, I'd love to have all of the Bazzill colors, unlimited supplies of blades and mats for my Silhouette, the new 12" Silhouette that is rumored to be coming this year, a wide-format printer, an awesome photo printer so I wouldn't have to wait for my pictures...so much I can't even think!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to HuskerMom98

Not really interesting in accumulating entire collections of stuff I won't use, and I actually mostly like the layout of my scraproom, everything tucks into place nicely, not sure where I would put anything else. Would get the 3 or 4 Cricut carts I don't have and want, maybe an Expression (but where to put it?), and a more usable table and proper chair (instead of an old dining room chair from my in-laws' house). And I could do that now, really; the house payment is our only debt, and the things I want for the scraproom wouldn't cost more than a couple hundred bucks and I'd be set.

But then, if money was no object I'd be getting rid of most of the furniture my in-laws passed to my husband before we were married and replacing it with things of our own choosing.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to HuskerMom98

I think the list of what I wouldn't have might be shorter!!!

Think I would start my own scrapbook store! Then I'd never let myself run out of anything!

Such a wonderful dream!

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to meezerpleaser

• meezerpleaser Said:
I don't have real big dreams, but I'm right in there with the Bazzill. I'm an addict! I'd load up on flowers and bling, too.

Otherwise, I'd have my scraproom set up like my own little shop with racks for everything and a big desk for working and a separate station for my Expression and Cuttlebug.

If I won the lottery, I'd have my own LSS and be able to not care whether it was profitable or not! I'd give lessons and have crops and ... have a good time! That way I could have all the stock and machines and be able to write them off

I like this ides. If I was insanely rich, I would quit my job and open a lss. It would be the cool place to hang out and all my friends would come play. I would have a couple of rooms in the back for my kid to take her naps and I would have staff so I could take off when I wanted. I would host evening crops and we would have a bartender and it would be the BESTEST TIME EVAH!!!!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 07-07-11 11:49 AM
In response to aquabunny

I'd have a "fake friend" crop on a monthly (at the very least) basis .. I'd fly all my fake friends in ...

Then all the above .. paper/bling/hired help etc.

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl

I love the idea of the blue yellow and white room! I'm thinking of changing the colors in my room to those colors!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to stick

I would join the scraps of darkness, swirlydoos and tidbit in time kit clubs with every add on available. I would add on to our home-a decent sized scrappy room, turquoise, and white, with tons of work and storage space. With a set of french doors leading out to a patio complete with hot tub!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to MrsAnnieS

I would hire Tim holtz to live with me and teach me techniques......every one has a price, don't they?

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
I'd have a "fake friend" crop on a monthly (at the very least) basis .. I'd fly all my fake friends in ...

Packing bags and getting passport now...

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to amandahugandkiss

• amandahugandkiss Said:
  • Juggy Said:

Packing bags and getting passport now...

Swing by and pick me up, will ya? Ill be ready in 2 hours!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

An enormous scraproom. Complete with a functional storage system where everything is available at my finger tips. One of each scrappy tool I've ever looked at...And probably a lot more paper!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

I would just love the ability to buy what I want/ need whenever I want and not have to worry about a budget.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
I would hire Tim holtz to live with me and teach me techniques......every one has a price, don't they?

Ooooooooooh! And you'd let your new friend Melissa sleep on your couch!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

* a 12x12 printer (only as a total splurge)
* a 12x12 embossing machine ($$$)
* larger Tim Holtz folders (to go with the machine)
* Nestabilities (I currently have none)
* LaBlanche Stamps (they're all so pretty!)
* a collection of mists, sprays or inks ($$$)
* unlimited ATG refills ($$$)

I think that's all.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to KellyCali

First, I would quit my jobe and then have my very own scrap room, a new expression and unlimited supplies!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Vallee

Sounds like we need to start buying lottery tickets for papermouse and Juggy!

Oh....
and, if/when you win... no changing your minds. We have it in WRITING!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Bxr-Linda

i would have every fancy pants and bo bunny pp

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to SuperAllyFan

I'm assuming I won the BIG jackpot here -

I'd first pay off our debt, finally buy our home and the dog we want so bad. And maybe a beach condo in San Diego, our fave vacation spot.

Then I would finish the basement in our home for our hobbies. A sound proof man cave for my gamer DH and a bright scraproom for me. We'd have french doors with windows, as we like some togetherness in hobbies too, but then we could block the noise and still see each other. There would be a multipurpose room in between our hobby rooms for entertaining, crops, exercising, and future children to play.

Supply-wise I'd probably want Cricut Cartridges and Nestabilities and embossing folders for my new Grand Calibur.

Fun question! Fun reading everyone's dreams!

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty
In response to scrapsweet

I would buy a house so I could create my ultimate scrap room!

I hate renting

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

can I add Tim Holtz to my list ?

not his stuff ...

him

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to madmatter

Princess Kitty, I agree! Renting isn't very conducive to scraproom fantasies!

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 07-07-11 05:20 PM
In response to Kylagirl

Somebody to do it for me because I would always be globe trotting and taking the photos.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:

not his stuff ...

him

I think a better question might be, what would we leave on the store shelves!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:

not his stuff ...

him

Sorry Mad.....Dibs....look up a few posts! LOL!!

But you and my new friend Melissa can alternate between the couch and the chair so hes available to us all,all the time!

gluemore girl
Expert
gluemore girl

I would probably buy a little bigger house w/a scraproom that walked out onto a deck or patio w/a beautiful view of nature.
I'd also like enough room to have my other gluemore girls with me whenever they wanted.
I'd shop a little more fearlessly but think I'd control myself b/c I find the more I have the less I know that I have! LOL
The idea of taking my friends on a scrap cruise would be the bomb for me too!
So those are my scrappy dreams if I win the lotto!

scrappinmylife
Expert
scrappinmylife

I'd travel around the world, and scrapbook my lovely travels!

kottens
Idol
kottens

• ScrappyMama6 Said:

That was the best thing I´ve ever heard! I´d definitely do the same!

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to kottens

Great Question - but I would expand on my current house and have a bunch of windows in my scrap room - New tv, computer, cricut - and like most others, as many punches and stamps that I could lay my hands on.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:

not his stuff ...

him

I think this is illegal in most states.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Bxr-Linda

I would pay off my house (give it to someone who needs one), get a custom built home on a lake or river, buy a newer vehicle, help out some family members/friends. Last but not least, give a nice sum of money to my church and a charity.

For myself, I would would want a craft room with lots of windows. Other than that, I am content with what I have already.

For my family, aside from a new home, we would travel and I would have a tutor for the girls while we travel.....

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to HisGEM

There are tons of things I'd do if money were no object, but I'll just keep it scrap related.

I have a pretty big scrap space already, but I'd love to have one of those Hurcraft tables and either a Black Cat cutter or the rumored 12 inch Silhouette. Plus I'd buy a little cabin in Prescott or Sedona and turn it into weekend retreat and put in all the same supplies/tools I have at home so I wouldn't have to pack anything but photos.

It's nice to dream.

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole
In response to Kamananui

EVERYTHING!! I really can not think of everything I would have. Paper and paper storage. More cricut carts. Every color of vinyl for the cricut. A new computer just for my scrap room. A new digital camera and photoshop and classes to teach me to use said photoshop and camera. No job. Not scrap realated but more clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry. A swimming pool and hot tub. A FINISHED HOUSE!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to tegan-nicole

I like the idea of taking all my scrap friends on a cruise. Awesome idea. I would like to do that too.

Linda - you cracked me up with your comment, "I think that is illegal in most states." My husband is in the living room and he heard me laughing.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I would like a new house with a finished basement where I could be well organized. A house keeper so I didn't have to stop and clean house and then I would get all the nesties I don't have and all the magnolia stamps I don't have along with refills for my copics.

Oh and I want Tim Holtz and all of his items so I can learn to play with all of his tools.

Edited by Sneezy1956 on 07-08-11 01:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to Sneezy1956

After the things on my usual list: pay off debt, get a new house (which needs lots of rooms for a craft room and guest rooms), vacations, etc. Here are my scrap/craft related wishes...

A Kodak photo printer machine

A Cricut Expression or maybe :cringe: An Imagine

Complete my Cricut cartridge wish list

Set up my craft room to where its more productive with a lot more natural light and lots of room for others to join me

But my biggest dream of all:
Host scrapping sleepovers every other month with special perks like a chef to cook yummy meals and snacks for us, a masseuse to massage our sore hands and backs from all the hours of cropping, every once in a while have someone from the lss come in to teach a class or a special technique - and of course don't forget relaxing in the hot tub in the evenings!

I'm all happy just thinking about it!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Renbear

you forgot the wine and bubbly while we're relaxing in the hot tub,,,,,

better yet a gorgeous bartender/poolboy who is allergic to clothing

yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar

I would just buy out a scrapbooking store, like a huge one, and scrap all day. Other people can come and buy stuff too if they like and I'll just send that money to charity.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to yellowstar

Jane - several have said if they had unlimited money they would want Tim Holtz.

You took it a step further when you said you wanted to learn to play with his tools!

Linda... where are you???? I think this is illegal in most states too!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Henri Jean

SDaisy2
Resident
SDaisy2

If money were no object... lol

I would make sure my home was paid off, then open the biggest LSS I could find. Not have to worry about profit. There would be tons of inventory and a huge section for classes and crops. Snacks galore, Tassimo coffee machine, big comfy chairs, and more. Oh, what a dream! I could go on and on.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to SDaisy2

Ok, I have my ticket....I will let you know if I win....Fingers crossed.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom

I would love to have an entire room and not share my space with the guest room any longer

Pippilada
Veteran
Pippilada
In response to MisasMom

As far as my scrapbooking is concerned, I wouldn't add much other than a new table and better lighting! I'm weird about clutter!

nanatosweetgirls
Veteran
nanatosweetgirls

I'd have a huge room supplied and organized by an expert scrapper and then have her there with me everyday to teach me how to incorporate all the goodies so I'd be sure to use them all.

scrapnread
Guru
scrapnread
In response to nanatosweetgirls

Everything! and a little scrap cottage to put it in.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to scrapnread

I would love to buy the house on the corner that is for sale - it's pretty big and turn it into a scrap room for me in one of the rooms and put scrap tables everywhere and have friends to scrap - with plenty of beds in the 4 bedrooms so people can stay overnight and have free scrap retreats! I would convert the garge to a big scrap workroom with perfect lighting and tables everywhere.

If I need more space for people to sleep, they can walk across the street to our house.

Would turn the dining room into a mini stash room that looks like a small section of a scrap store wtih tons of cardstock choices. And, keep the dining room as a dining room so we could eat away from our scrap stuff.

Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom

What a fun thing to think about. I'd get new storage/furniture (desk, armoires, shelves, better work table etc), a new fancy shmancy computer like the kind you see in movies not in Best Buy LOL and I would get a Pazzles. I'd buy a few tools and not much product because money or not my goal remains to buy only what I need for the project at hand. Oh wait, I just thought of something I would get....I would buy every scrap, card, paper craft and mixed media magazine subscription I could get my hands on. Yeah, that's what I'd do. I love me some magazines!

tribet2006
Veteran
tribet2006
In response to SDaisy2

This is the same idea i had....i would open a scrapbook store .... classes and crops and not worry about profit...i would be there just to have fun....
Great minds think alike....LOL

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to tribet2006

• tribet2006 Said:
This is the same idea i had....i would open a scrapbook store .... classes and crops and not worry about profit...i would be there just to have fun....
Great minds think alike....LOL

Bonus: your hobby is now tax-deductible!

I would open a scrapbook store (or perhaps buy the one that is perpetually for sale down the street from me?), buy all the colors of Colormates paper, and hire a personal assistant, chef, and housekeeper to free me up for more scrapbooking time, lol!

CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty

If money was no object?...I'd pay of any debts...buy/build our dream house/land (outright)...put back enough money for both my kids to go to college...finish my college career out too...I'd help my MIL pay her debts and get in a better place...I'd start my own scrap store & my husbands computer store...I'd take my dream vaca to Australia...buy my dream horse, as well as whatever horse my DH, DS, & DD want...my DH could quit his job if he wanted (but he likes his job so idk if he would)...I'd donate some to things such as the FFA, the Children's hospital in Dallas, places that I know need and & would use it for the right reasons...I'd buy my sorority a new house...THEN I'd buy at least one (PP would be 2) of every freakin scrap supply I could find for my personal use!! lol!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to CountrynCrafty

I would open a bed and breakfast that catered to crafters of all type. Including scrappers, quilters and even painters.

I would love to have a place that I could have people come. I would want the rooms set up so I could have single rooms and double rooms so that people that don't like sharing rooms could have there own. And maybe a room in the basement that could sleep 5 or 6 and then the whole first floor set up with 6 foot tables for everyone to scrap at or sew at.

I can see it in a big old 3 story Victorian!

mandiescrapbooks
Tenant
mandiescrapbooks

I would get all the flowers and bling i could! and i would redo my craft room. (:

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to nanatosweetgirls

I...want...THE...State Of The Art...Scraproom! Not the supplies, I mean all that paper is certainly intoxicating, but I'm such a slow scrapper by the time I got through a tenth of it, it'd all be outdated.

I want organization. The best table and chairs and cabinets and containers and drawers and shelves and wall storage...and I want it all operated by a remote control! If I need those Christmas brads I know I have, I want to enter 'Christmas brads' on my laptop and by some electronic mechanism, they are put before me. I want the Scraproom of the Future.

In the house, but I don't want to share it like I do now with DH.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to RockStar

I personally have enough scrappy stuff to last several years, with only needing to restock adhesive. So - let me distribute the $ elsewhere:

1. Set up college funds for my stepsons, nieces & nephews
2. Pay off our house and take care of any debts in our family
3. Make a sizeable donation to Berts Big Adventure here in Atlanta.
4. Make a sizeable donation to the American Cancer Society
5. The rest would be put into investments and also some into the bank for a rainy day.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Shutterbugg

Our house is in a distressing state between tenants and being fit for us to live in again. I've been working on redecorating and replacing broken things, but I'm finding it all such hard work and so overwhelming.

So I'd get someone in to remodel it to our exact specifications. And I'd have a new scrap-room with real furniture instead of using packing boxes for storage.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

• Henri Jean Said:
I would love to buy the house on the corner that is for sale - it's pretty big and turn it into a scrap room for me in one of the rooms and put scrap tables everywhere and have friends to scrap - with plenty of beds in the 4 bedrooms so people can stay overnight and have free scrap retreats! I would convert the garge to a big scrap workroom with perfect lighting and tables everywhere.

Be sure to let me know when it's all finished - I'll be there!! Shoot, I'd even come help you organize.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to dwelch

I want it ALL!!! (After all, we're dreaming, right?)

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dwelch

Darla, I'd love forou to be my first scrap guest!

By the way, the license plate convention is still on for spring and I'm really looking forward to meeting you! Can't wait to shop and have lunch and do fun things with you instead of sitting inside that hotel room for 5 days trying to amuse myself the entire time!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

• Henri Jean Said:
Darla, I'd love forou to be my first scrap guest!

By the way, the license plate convention is still on for spring and I'm really looking forward to meeting you! Can't wait to shop and have lunch and do fun things with you instead of sitting inside that hotel room for 5 days trying to amuse myself the entire time!

Me, too! I can't wait. We'll have so much fun.

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to dwelch

If money was no object I'll.........
1) Buy me the biggest house there is with a HUGE scrap room for me & one for my daughter.
2) put away money for my daughter & nephew for college
3) Buy every Bazzill & DCWV paper there is, along with the new Silhouette Camo & all its accessories.
4) Buy every single American Crafts Pens & every Stickles there is
5) Every Fiskars & Martha Stewart product that's out.
BTW--> Did I mention I also wanted Tim Holtz & a few wrestlers right???

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I would buy every single spellbinder die out there. A big spellbinder machine. I would buy all the BIgz dies too. I agree with he person who wrote all of the Martha Stewart products out there. lol All of the pens out there. All the bling & flowers too. subscribe to lots of those kits.
Buy my daughter a horse farm. Buy my son a golf course. LOL Dave & I would live with them. lol

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I would have a scrap room attached to the house by a 4 season porch that has a hot tub and lap pool. I honeslty don't need more paper or tool, just could use some space and would like to be in the light.

SueLovesToScrap
Veteran
SueLovesToScrap

I would definitely scrapbook full-time, copics in every color, and some photography classes! Great thread!

Cricutgirlg
Guru
Cricutgirlg
In response to SueLovesToScrap

I would finish my basement so that I could put my scraproom downstairs. I would have black kitchen cabinets from Ikea on one wall and 2 8"ft tables in the middle of the floor for scrapping. I would put a fireplace and couch in my room for family yo join me along with a TV. I would put in a wood floor and I would buy the 24" Black cat instead of the 18" one I'm saving for. I would buy a pc so that I could run MTC on it until they make a MAC version for me. I would take a SCRAP Cruise and take family on cruise around the World for a year. I would home school DS so he can really enjoy the year off.

I would pay off our debt/house and set up Funds for DS and nephews. I would give money to Brother so he can start a collectible company that feature American African heros that he would like to start. I would send SIster-in-law on a trip with her Sisters, Mom and 2 friends where ever they want to go. I would buy my Sister and Mom each a home closer to me. I would buy Hubby his dream work equipment and build him his man cave with all the bells and whistles. I would buy my younger brother a franchise of his choice. I would give a sizable portion my church and my Great grandmother's church and have the grave stones redone there. I would put head stones for my Grandmother and Step-Grandfather up in Chicago.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Cricutgirlg

• Cricutgirlg Said:
I would finish my basement so that I could put my scraproom downstairs. I would have black kitchen cabinets from Ikea on one wall and 2 8"ft tables in the middle of the floor for scrapping. I would put a fireplace and couch in my room for family yo join me along with a TV. I would put in a wood floor and I would buy the 24" Black cat instead of the 18" one I'm saving for. I would buy a pc so that I could run MTC on it until they make a MAC version for me. I would take a SCRAP Cruise and take family on cruise around the World for a year. I would home school DS so he can really enjoy the year off.

I would pay off our debt/house and set up Funds for DS and nephews. I would give money to Brother so he can start a collectible company that feature American African heros that he would like to start. I would send SIster-in-law on a trip with her Sisters, Mom and 2 friends where ever they want to go. I would buy my Sister and Mom each a home closer to me. I would buy Hubby his dream work equipment and build him his man cave with all the bells and whistles. I would buy my younger brother a franchise of his choice. I would give a sizable portion my church and my Great grandmother's church and have the grave stones redone there. I would put head stones for my Grandmother and Step-Grandfather up in Chicago.

I love your cruise idea and it's wonderful that you want to do so much for your family

KIMMERS:)
Resident
KIMMERS:)

My hubby made me the perfect area in my office, to my spec's, but I'm realizing that I want to branch it out.
If (when )I win the lottery (my dh makes me play every wk)
First & formost.. shoes, shoes, shoes & clothes.
Finish paying bills off (yep, responsibilities suck, but then just fun, fun, fun)
I would enlarge my desk area; then I would have
to buy a new computer setup because my office would be out of there.
Then a huge, cozy reading chair with ottoman! A new tv & dvd.
Then shelving, shelving, shelving.
Then fill them all with everything that makes me say Ohhhh!! at stores as well as web shopping.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics