Username Post: Join us for 2012 BOM Challenge        (Topic#1563227)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-18-11 06:40 PM
In response to Lookin4newideas

I agree with Sally...You are always welcome here Pirate Princess!!

Kimberly and Sally...Those are wonderful layout pages!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Here is a BOM LO I did just about August 2011--there wasn't anything in particular, just a normal month...

August 2011 By Megan Ann

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Megan Ann

Megan Ann - what is normal? LOL I seem to have something go quirky all the time- so that would be normal for me I guess.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

Thanks so much! I am going to do my name first. Carol-song of joy! Its funny because my dad wanted to name me Lauren and my mom wanted Carol because of a very old Christmas tale called "The Birds Christmas Carol" about a young girl born on Christmas who is dying. She is lonely and for her last wish wanted a birthday party for all the poor children in her town so they threw a great party with gifts and fun for all. My mom and dad tossed a coin for my name and my mom won! I still have the book..my mom passed it to me when she passed. So I love my name cause of the story. My daughter is named Eve and on Christmas we get..here comes Christmas Carol and Christmas Eve!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-19-11 09:37 PM
In response to Pirate Princess

Hiii Ladies...

I know I was supposed to start this challenge of my BOM with my Name layout...and then my Song layout. But, as I thought more and more about this BOM...I thought it fitting to begin at the beginning. So I did...I hope you like these two layout pages and that you'll go leave some love in my gallery for the two people who began my book of me.

Here are my layouts...

Once Upon A Sprintime...All Because Two People Fell In Love♥ By NaneeTootieBeebleBug

and the second page...

Once Upon A Springtime...All Because Two People Fell In Love♥ By NaneeTootieBeebleBug

These two layout pages that you will view are the beginning of my BOM challenge. I call these pages "Once Upon A Springtime...All Because Two People Fell In Love. These layouts pretty much begin a family that was made some 82 years ago with a Once In A Lifetime love of Patrick, a small town boy from a tiny town in Arizona riding the rails to be with his love Linda, a California Girl. These two fell in love in the Springtime...and their love lasted until the Lord called them home some 74 years later. This is the story of my Grandparents...and a love I only hope to have last as long as theirs has. They were the very beginning of my Book Of Me...So I felt it fitting to make these two pages first. For the most beautiful people to ever grace my life, I promise to love my husband as much as you love each other. I know you're waiting in Paradise for me...and I can't wait to see you.

I hope you like.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Great LO's Megan Ann and Bon!!!
Megan Ann I really like that you scrap "normal" stuff I need to do more of that and stop waiting to only scrap the "big moments"

Bon I love that you started at the "begining"

WELCOME Pirate Princess.....love the screen name!! we are so glad to have you join us!! what a great story of how you got your name. Can't wait to see your name LO!!! If you would like me to add you to the list on the first post with a goal just let me know what your goal is.

Good job Char for getting a jump on your Christmas cards.....I need to start mine but I can't seem to find the time!!! How many will you end up with when you are done???

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Cassondra71

I'll be making all in all 120. I've made 24 circle cards, 70 in process0 so 26 more to figure out what I want to do- I could make more of what I have started in the big assembly line- but I also have a kit that uses a picture and some stickers- I want to make those up and give to family- so I should be done then. Then I can move on to other creative things and not rushing at the last minute. Last year I did not send cards out until the day AFTER Christmas. I decided I was NOT going to do that again.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

I hope to do 10 LO's. Ambitious but I need to get my DD wedding album done for Christmas! Its only 6 yrs late! LOL! Thanks for all the luv everyone! I can tell this is a very special forum!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-20-11 10:13 AM

• Pirate Princess Said:
Thanks so much! I am going to do my name first. Carol-song of joy! Its funny because my dad wanted to name me Lauren and my mom wanted Carol because of a very old Christmas tale called "The Birds Christmas Carol" about a young girl born on Christmas who is dying. She is lonely and for her last wish wanted a birthday party for all the poor children in her town so they threw a great party with gifts and fun for all. My mom and dad tossed a coin for my name and my mom won! I still have the book..my mom passed it to me when she passed. So I love my name cause of the story. My daughter is named Eve and on Christmas we get..here comes Christmas Carol and Christmas Eve!

I remember that book Carol...my 5th grade teacher read it to us. It was such a sad but sweet story.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-20-11 10:19 AM
In response to GMFTS

Look! Look! I finally got started!
well I have a few random ones I have done before but this wonderful challenge is getting me to think more and DO more.

Anyway here is my lo on the meaning of my name. The site that Cassondra gave us the link to had the best meaning of all...oh so fitting for me.

The picture is pretty dark but if I wait for the sun to come out to get a good shot I might never get to post.

Rebel By GMFTS

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to GMFTS

Mary- that is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL page

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Bon-I'm loving those papers and Mary, I love the blue and browns together.

Carol- that's funny how you got your name. I guess my family was boring since we were all named after relatives.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Wow Char that is alot of cards!!!

YEAH MAry!!! what a BEAUTIFUL LO!!!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Bon-I'm loving those papers and Mary, I love the blue and browns together.

Carol- that's funny how you got your name. I guess my family was boring since we were all named after relatives.

I named my daughter after both her grandmothers and she is very proud of that. Having family names really gives you a sense of history..nothing boring about it at all!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

mms & acu!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

• Pirate Princess Said:
mms & acu!

Monos/Munchkins/Minis
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15637...

acu = all caught up

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Morning Ladies
hope everyone is well
roller coaster has taken another turn and I am asking that anyone who is inclined to say a prayer for my daughter Jessica, her fmaily and all the people in Japan. They are getting some pretty awful weather....lots of rain and flooding that they didn't need, heavy winds and have been advised to prepare for weather that may very well get much worse.

Thanks in advance to all who lift this up

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

• Cassondra71 Said:
Morning Ladies
hope everyone is well
roller coaster has taken another turn and I am asking that anyone who is inclined to say a prayer for my daughter Jessica, her fmaily and all the people in Japan. They are getting some pretty awful weather....lots of rain and flooding that they didn't need, heavy winds and have been advised to prepare for weather that may very well get much worse.

Thanks in advance to all who lift this up

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Prayers lifted...do hope all goes well for them..

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

picked out my paper for my Name LO! Excited to get started but this darn OT makes me so tired by time I get home!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

Sending prayers to Japan for all the people that are going through the flooding and Cassondra i hope you daughter is fine!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to leokc34

Sending prayers Cassondra.

Working on my M/M/M swap- will I ever get to me?

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Oh, Cassondra, my thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and her family and all how are in Japan.

If anyone wouldn't mind adding my nephew Joe to your prayers, he sure could use them. He's in the hospital right now. He continues to have extreme abdominal pain which causes him to throw up and he goes into chills, dehydrates. Since he doesn't have benefits, he doesn't have a doctor and has been in various ER's. I sat in the ER with him on the 4th of July. And since then, he's had 5 more ER visits. They've been running a bunch of tests on him and finding minor things, but nothing that would make him get so violently ill. He just turned 26 in July. And when I went to visit him to day at the hospital, he was about to get discharged but then threw up and they told him back in bed. He looked so pathetic. My sister is beside herself. That's her baby. Thank you..

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 09-21-11 06:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Oh, Cassondra, my thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and her family and all how are in Japan.

If anyone wouldn't mind adding my nephew Joe to your prayers, he sure could use them. He's in the hospital right now. He continues to have extreme abdominal pain which causes him to throw up and he goes into chills, dehydrates. Since he doesn't have benefits, he doesn't have a doctor and has been in various ER's. I sat in the ER with him on the 4th of July. And since then, he's had 5 more ER visits. They've been running a bunch of tests on him and finding minor things, but nothing that would make him get so violently ill. He just turned 26 in July. And when I went to visit him to day at the hospital, he was about to get discharged but then threw up and they told him back in bed. He looked so pathetic. My sister is beside herself. That's her baby. Thank you..

My prayers go out to Joe also..its so difficult to see your kids go thru an illness. My daughter has Lupus and shes 27 with two little girls. I also pray the doctors can locate whats causing his condition too...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Thanks everyone for all the prayers I know they are being heard I talked to Jess this am and the rain has finally slowed down a bit.....still alot of flooding but they are safe and for me thats what counts....just feel so bad for so many who haven't recovered from Mother Natures last blast...now flooding.....I just can't imagine!!

Sally sending up prayers for Joe and Pirate Princess for your daughter as well.

Canned tomatos and apple butter all day and I am whipped!! Going to try to work on some m/m/m's until dinner time then its Greys Anatomy!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

hope everyone had a great day!!

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

prayers with all of your families. Can never pray enough! **HUGS**

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Scraphappynicole

I've not had a single chance to work on my BOM except the one page I did early this month. I've had a paying scrapping job so I've been churning out pages for my customer.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-23-11 12:15 AM
In response to DaNel Hicks

Just dropping by to check in!

Mary...That is one FANTASTIC layout...I LOVE IT!!!

I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL weekend creating beautiful treasures that will last a lifetime...I know I will be.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Bon found more smileys!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Bon found more smileys!

Lol! I thought the same thing.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to JustJenScraps

Where did you get those smileys????? you tricky girl!!! they are soooooo cute!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

i see you are putting the link to good use Bon!!!

http://www.pic4ever.com/index-3.htm

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-23-11 04:58 PM
In response to leokc34

I SURE DID AND I AM SO EXCITED.....

That's cause Kimberly is a ROCKSTAR and introduced me to a new link

She posted it for Ya'all too!!! Cause she's AWESOME like that!!!!

My Paper Sisters...I NEED YOU TONIGHT!!! I just returned from the hospital. As you know my daughter is pregnant and her due date is Oct 21st. This morning she was rushed to the hopsital...she was having chest pain and contractions. I know you are all far away from me...but, could you please send up some prayers to the heavens for my beautiful Daughter Justine and my precious baby boy. I know where two or more are gathered in His Holy name our prayers are answered.

She is back home at her house safe and sound so far...they think the chest pain was NOT cardiac related. So we pray....

Thanks for always being just an email away. I need you all right now.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
I SURE DID AND I AM SO EXCITED.....

That's cause Kimberly is a ROCKSTAR and introduced me to a new link

She posted it for Ya'all too!!! Cause she's AWESOME like that!!!!

My Paper Sisters...I NEED YOU TONIGHT!!! I just returned from the hospital. As you know my daughter is pregnant and her due date is Oct 21st. This morning she was rushed to the hopsital...she was having chest pain and contractions. I know you are all far away from me...but, could you please send up some prayers to the heavens for my beautiful Daughter Justine and my precious baby boy. I know where two or more are gathered in His Holy name our prayers are answered.

She is back home at her house safe and sound so far...they think the chest pain was NOT cardiac related. So we pray....

Thanks for always being just an email away. I need you all right now.

Glad to hear she is ok! Won't be much longer! Prayers lifted up!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

Here is the meaning of my name LO finally!
Carol = Song of Joy.
This was so much fun..loving everyone here!

Meaning of My Name By Pirate Princess" title=" Meaning of My Name By Pirate Princess"Carol-Song of Joy

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I put together a page just now. I felt like doing a fall lo and went to look for some pics but came across ones of when my daughter was born. Since she was born in Oct I figured I could still do fall, but then there were pink papers in my fall stack, LOL. Next thing I know, it's done! And I decided to put this in my BOM! These are dups so I have others for her book. tfl

Me and my babies By Lookin4newideas

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

jci

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to leokc34

Char - just wanted to let you know that you inspired me this weekend. Although I didn't do as many as you and they aren't as beautiful as yours, I spent the last couple of days making cards.

I didn't have a rhyme or reason except to try to use up some embellies and swap items. I got about 3 dozen or so cards done.

Thank you for being an inspiration and thank you for helping me clean out my stash!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

well ******** I made a bridal shower card for my future sister in law and forgot to take a picture (probablly because I waited until the last minute to make it HAHAHA!!

Since I havent been working, I actually have LESS time to scrap??!!! it doesnt make sense HAHA!!!

Hopefully this week things will calm down and I will be able to get a couple more for this challenge done!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

For someone who doesn't make cards, 3 dozen is an awful lot of them!!! 36 cards or more!! Wow Jen, you've been having a lot of paper playing the past week or two!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Bon I am keeping Justine close in my prayers!!!

Carol and Sally your LO's both turned out great....Looks like Sally used some of her swap goodies....YEAH!!!!

36 cards is s ton of cards!!! I wish I could get that many done!!! I still haven't worked on anything!!! I did get alot of baby kisses though and it was FABULOUS!!!!! The house is quiet now so I am going to try to get in a couple hours of m/m/m's....wish me luck!!!

Hope ervyone had a great weekend!!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! I didn't get much done this weekend besides making flash cards and studying for a test I have to take in my Indian art class on Tuesday. I did get to go shop for some things for one of the swaps I'm in, so that was fun!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to DesiLee

yeah... finished my name LO finally... did we have another challenge after that one... my brain is all muddled

it's me... Kimberly By Leokc34

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

• Lookin4newideas Said:
For someone who doesn't make cards, 3 dozen is an awful lot of them!!! 36 cards or more!! Wow Jen, you've been having a lot of paper playing the past week or two!

I have needed paper playing to keep my sanity. I don't make cards... ever. Usually because I don't know what to do with them once they are done.

I did find a place online where you can ship cards to the soldiers so they can use them to write home. http://www.operationwritehome.org/

I'm a stampin up consultant and the organization was featured in last month's consultant magazine.

I'll probably just box them up and send them to the soldiers.

They were actually fun to make...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Great LO kimberly!!! I post the challenges in the forum but also on the very first post on page one....there is an ongoing list

Jen thats a great idea to send them to the Soldiers....I know they like being able to write home and they can send letter home for free so its great that they have cute cards to send!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a SUPER week!!!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

what struck me when I was reading over the webpage for instructions on what the cards requirements were:

#1 - best work (duh)
#2 - "remember, this may be the last communication between a soldier and his family"
#3 - the card you make could very well become a family heirloom.

I got choked up when I read that. How could I not participate?!?!?

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

my theme song....hummm.... going to have to think about that one...

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess
In response to leokc34

theme song coming next! Only one more week this month! Have the song..now to do the work! LOL.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

• jenbustillo Said:
what struck me when I was reading over the webpage for instructions on what the cards requirements were:

#1 - best work (duh)
#2 - "remember, this may be the last communication between a soldier and his family"

I know this is true....but WOW!!!
I have all the letters my sweet Charles, my son and sil wrote when they were deployed.....they are all treasures!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

I have a couple of songs but no time to scrap them!! uhhhhh!!! where does all the time go!!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

I hear you... I don't even know what my theme song would be... when I was younger it was "Super freak" Rick James... Loved it... but now that I know what it is all about... I really don't think it is about me. I don't know what my song would be... this will be a tough challenge

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• jenbustillo Said:
  • Lookin4newideas Said:

I have needed paper playing to keep my sanity. I don't make cards... ever. Usually because I don't know what to do with them once they are done.

I did find a place online where you can ship cards to the soldiers so they can use them to write home. http://www.operationwritehome.org/

I'm a stampin up consultant and the organization was featured in last month's consultant magazine.

I'll probably just box them up and send them to the soldiers.

They were actually fun to make...

There's a few people on SB.com that make them for that organization. Duh, you're in the Banana Goal forum, you know Kelly. But I've seen a couple of other women that make cards for them. If you ever get a chance to look up Njr007, I hope I got her name right, she made the most beautiful Christmas in July cards. Just regular Christmas cards, but each one as gorgeous as the other.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

I really like making cards because they go so fast but haven't had time to do much of anything!! Hope everyone is having a great day....rainy and gloomy here....wish I could just crawl under a warm blanket and nap!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

been beautiful here all day - high of 23... so nice - i hear rain is coming for the weekend though

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to leokc34

high of 23? I do hope that was a typo error!!!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

Beautiful weekend coming up here in Ga. Sunny and 72 with low humidity! perfect!

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

• jenbustillo Said:

#1 - best work (duh)

Thank you so much for doing this. My brother-in-law was killed in action almost 5 years ago Oct 4 06 and since his passing my sister and I have joined the soldiers angels and we help with things similar to these. I appreciate this so much! Helping our service members warms my heart and fills my soul. Thank you! You have a great heart!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

Nicole- so sorry to hear that. My son-in-law got back after a 2 yrs. tour in Afganistan last year and I know we were blessed he was ok. My heart goes out to your family. I have joined the Operation Write Home also. Its the least we can do for those who lay their life on the line.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

BRRRRR Kimberly I hope if that wasn't a typo that you are staying warm....really rainy here and so gloomy!!!

Pirate princess I LOVE Georgia the weather is always so pretty.....I lived there as a kid and LOVED it

Nicole I am so sorry to here about your loss I can't even imagine how awful that would be. What is Soldiers Angels??

Sure hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-29-11 03:44 PM

Hii Friends...

Thank you all so very much for all the love and prayers for my daughter and our family. Please continue to pray as the Devil keeps trying get us!!!

Carol, Sally and Kimberly...I loved your layouts!! You are all so talented!!! Carol...I especially loved the blues in yours...as I love the color blue and all of it's different shades.

Jen...I am going right over to that website and see if I can join in on the card making for our soldiers. My brother just retired after 25 years of service. I have a brother in law in the navy and a nephew in the navy over seas as I type this. I also have many young friends of my children's that are now servicemen and women...I am so proud of them all and I want to do anything I can to help!!! Thanks for the link and the input...much appreciated.

Sorry I have been so MIA...I promise to stay with you all the best I can. I am going to take an attitude of gratitude and not let anything get me down anymore. Justine is doing well so far and my "Baby Beeble" is safe inside his Mommy for now...what more could I ask for??

I appreciate all of you so much...thanks for your friendship.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

• Lookin4newideas Said:

no... remember I am in Canada... so that would be 80ish

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

• Pirate Princess Said:
Nicole- so sorry to hear that. My son-in-law got back after a 2 yrs. tour in Afganistan last year and I know we were blessed he was ok. My heart goes out to your family. I have joined the Operation Write Home also. Its the least we can do for those who lay their life on the line.

Thank you so much for doing your cards, it truly is very thoughtful and sweet. My brother in law was only in Iraq 29 days. My sister had a miscarriage while he was on tour in Iraq just two weeks before he was killed at only 19 years old. They were childhood friends and were about to have their dream wedding, they got married by the jp before he left for deployment.

I am so thankful your loved ones came home. I appreciate the service of all of them.

Soldiers angels is an organization that helps soldiers with letter writing, care packages, baked goods, helping send care packages to not only the deployed soldiers but also the wounded ones who are in Germany or in the USA. We also take care of the families of those that are deployed, helping with letters or notes of encouragement sending them care packages. No soldier or soldiers family goes unloved. During the holidays remake the deployed members children have Xmas they won't forget by adopting them for the holiday and sending gift cards and presents. It's a wonderful organization. There are lots of soliders who need to be adopted. To adopt you promise to write once a week and send atleastone care package a month out. However for people who don't have extra money, they have card making teams,letter writing teams,baking teams, phone call teams. Feel free to look them up. You will fill your soul. It is so rewarding helping these families and soldiers who give their all for us every single day.

Sorry for any typos I am on my iPad and it auto corrects.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

I think we tend to forget just how blessed we are as I read some of your stories.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to leokc34

• leokc34 Said:
  • Lookin4newideas Said:

no... remember I am in Canada... so that would be 80ish

23 Celsius? 23 here would be below freezing!!! as we use Fahrenheit

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI- working on my name page TODAY!!! Finally.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-30-11 02:38 PM
In response to charcats7

Hiii Friends...

I am writing on behalf of Cassondra today. She will be away from the forum until Sunday. Her Grandfather passed away this morning. She asked that I leave a message for you all. I am asking that you all pray for her family during this very difficult time.

We both are so grateful for such wonderful supportive friends...and we thank you for that.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

Hiii Friends...

I am writing on behalf of Cassondra today. She will be away from the forum until Sunday. Her Grandfather passed away this morning. She asked that I leave a message for you all. I am asking that you all pray for her family during this very difficult time.

We both are so grateful for such wonderful supportive friends...and we thank you for that.

Cassondra- So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers have been lifted for you and your family during this time. Be safe and know we are all praying for you.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

Sending my thoughts and prayers to Cassondra

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to leokc34

Almost done with my name page.

Cassondra- I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Saying prayers for you & your family.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Here's my name page

BOM - Meaning of my name page By Charcats7

The blues are more of the Pacific Ocean & Hawaii Lagoon- I'll have to try taking it again in the daylight- it's supposed to be really nice and sunny tomorrow- don't know about the wind tho... we shall see.

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

Hiii Friends...

Please send her and all of you my thoughts and prayers with you and the family! (((HUGS)) May the memories help you get through the days ahead!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hi everyone... hope you are having a great weekend

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess
In response to leokc34

Just for sharing..TFL! [url= She's All That By Pirate Princess

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! I've got a sinus infection so I've been feeling too under the weather to do much. D:

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to DesiLee

A lot of illness has been making it's rounds- time for it to stop!!!

Hope everyone feels better soon.

Scraphappynicole
Governor
Scraphappynicole

• Pirate Princess Said:
Just for sharing..TFL! [url= She's All That By Pirate Princess

love the bright colors, looks fantastic!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Morning Ladies
Just wanted to check in and say thank you for all the kind words and prayers....to say it has been a difficult time is an understatement but we are all trying to find our way threw it. I was fortunate enough to have made it in time to be with my grandfather so that he was not alone and I will always be so thankful for that. I appreciate your prayers and friendship always but at times like this even more!!!

Hope everyone is feeling better and having a great Monday!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Cassondra71 Said:
Morning Ladies
Just wanted to check in and say thank you for all the kind words and prayers....to say it has been a difficult time is an understatement but we are all trying to find our way threw it. I was fortunate enough to have made it in time to be with my grandfather so that he was not alone and I will always be so thankful for that. I appreciate your prayers and friendship always but at times like this even more!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to charcats7

Awww so sorry I haven't been checking in. I'm so bad with long term deadlines! I promise to start this soon!
Cassondra glad you're back! You were missed!

Kimberly- I was in niagara this weekend, drove by your city and thought of you. Can't wait until November!!!!!!!

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

• Cassondra71 Said:
Morning Ladies

Glad to have you back. Hope your family is doing ok under these trying circumstances.

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess
In response to DesiLee

• DesiLee Said:
Hi ladies! I've got a sinus infection so I've been feeling too under the weather to do much. D:

Hope you feel better soon Desi!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

hey to everyone,i've been mia,so sorry but work and swaps have had me a bit side tracked,,and i've missed so much here,but i really need to get serious about my bom

cassondra so sorry to hear of your loss

hoping everyone thats not been feeling well is on the mend

and thinking and praying about the other requests of everyone

and hoping everyone has had a wonderful monday

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 10-03-11 11:54 AM

• Scraphappynicole Said:
Hiii Friends...

Please send her and all of you my thoughts and prayers with you and the family! (((HUGS)) May the memories help you get through the days ahead!

And from me too. There is so much sadness but I hope that having friends who are there with you in spirit help lift your burden at least a bit.

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to GMFTS

after getting acu on the thread and seeing bon's lo about her beginning,i realized that i had made a lo for the sept.steampunk challenge and it was suppose to be about a journey,so i thought i would share this here

the start of my journey By Bbscraps

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to bbscraps

hey
i started this challenge - no pic... some of the name pages work or maybe a list of what you like etc... check it out. I already have one entry! (Char)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15650...

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Awww so sorry I haven't been checking in. I'm so bad with long term deadlines! I promise to start this soon!
Cassondra glad you're back! You were missed!

Kimberly- I was in niagara this weekend, drove by your city and thought of you. Can't wait until November!!!!!!!

going over the QEW makes my city look yucky - but we are the capital of waterfalls.... you should stop in one day!!! I also can't wait to meet you in November

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-03-11 10:56 PM
In response to bbscraps

• bbscraps Said:
after getting acu on the thread and seeing bon's lo about her beginning,i realized that i had made a lo for the sept.steampunk challenge and it was suppose to be about a journey,so i thought i would share this here

the start of my journey By Bbscraps

Bonnie...Are all Bon's AMAZING or what?!?!?!?! You are the second Bon I've met here on SB.com...and you are just as AMAZING and TALENTED as the other Bonnie I know...and for your information I am NOT talking about myself lol.

EXCELLENT layout...what a journey it has been. I hope you continue to create many more memories for future generations...you are very talented.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-03-11 10:57 PM

Hey Kimberly...I am going to jump on over to your link you posted and check it...ok?!?!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-03-11 10:59 PM

Char...I just love your "name" layout...it is FANTASTIC...and I love the "BLUES"

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-03-11 11:04 PM

Pirate Princess....

I absolutely adored your "She's All That" layout!! Those killers were bomb!!! Who is this girl that is "all that"...she must be someone very special to you because the colors speak volumes of your love?!?!?

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

Hi girls! JCI. Life has gone upside down and backwards the past few days. Hoping to get it turned right side up again!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Here is another layout for the book of me! It tells of my love of shoes with one of my favorite photos from our wedding....even though my head is cut off !! LOL.... TFL!

Good Shoes...***Scraps of Darkness*** By Newtoscrapping2011

Pirate Princess
Pro
Pirate Princess

Pirate Princess....

I absolutely adored your "She's All That" layout!! Those killers were bomb!!! Who is this girl that is "all that"...she must be someone very special to you because the colors speak volumes of your love?!?!?

Aww.thanks for the luv Bon!! That is my oldest granddaughter Reese. She is 3. She is beautiful inside and out!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Hang in there Jen!!!! sending you a big HUG!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey all - hope you are having an amazing day... today was beautiful out!!! too bad I had to work

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to leokc34

Hey everyone
Hope you have had a GREAT day!!!
I haven't worked on my BOM at all and really want to....have been so busy with family stuff and trying to finish swap stuff....I can't believe we are already in the first week of Oct...maybe this weekend I will have some time

I I know its time to post a new challeneg and I promise I will VERY SOON!!!! still trying frantically to get things caught up!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Don't worry about challenging our minds, Cassondra, you've had your own challenges to deal with.

Jen - don't you just hate days like those kind?

Kimberly - Do you live in Niagra Falls on the Canadian side? I've been wanting to take a drive up there, especially within in the next weekend or two for the change of foliage. It depends on how much gas goes up or down. IT's about 4 hours from my house. I have a friend that lives up that way in the US side that I would like to visit too.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

Hey Sally,
I am actually a little more north... Hamilton. the states is actually only about 1/2hr -40mins away depending on traffic and of course the boarder crossing. This coming weekend is our Thanksgiving... so if you come then it might be busy at the border - let me know if you come up here and maybe we can meet at a Timmies' for coffee

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 10-06-11 06:26 AM

• Cassondra71 Said:
Hey everyone
I haven't worked on my BOM at all and really want to....have been so busy with family stuff and trying to finish swap stuff....I can't believe we are already in the first week of Oct...maybe this weekend I will have some time

I I know its time to post a new challeneg and I promise I will VERY SOON!!!! still trying frantically to get things caught up!!!

hey with all that you have had going on I can't imagine why you would be behind.

I have a couple of ideas for challenges in the book of me: your recent loss reminds me of how much my grandparents meant to me and how much it means for me to be a grandparent. Maybe a challenge about grandparenting?
Another one is: "It changed my life" - scrap something that makes us say that.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • Cassondra71 Said:
Hey everyone

hey with all that you have had going on I can't imagine why you would be behind.

I have a couple of ideas for challenges in the book of me: your recent loss reminds me of how much my grandparents meant to me and how much it means for me to be a grandparent. Maybe a challenge about grandparenting?
Another one is: "It changed my life" - scrap something that makes us say that.

I like that idea! For me, its my father whom I miss the most. I have a memorial album started with pictures of him from childhood til the last pictures taken before he died. Yesterday was his birthday, he would have been 57. Maybe I'll scrap a few pages of him for my own BOM this weekend.

I need some paper therapy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics