Username Post: VCW # 235 Summer's last hurrah!!        (Topic#1563859)
moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it has expanded to run all week long. We have our regulars, but new friends are always welcome, too.
And we miss some of our old friends too!!!!

FAIR WARNING: We may talk about anything and everything. We're women. We chat. You never know what might come up in conversation.

Sharing your recent scrappy work is encouraged, but there are no guidelines for what or how much you have to do.

So come on! Don't be bashful! Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

it's the first day of school!!!!!!

Abby is up and eating breakfast. We'll do the first day pics shortly. This is our last first day of school together: next year she'll be on the bus to the middle school while I stay at the elementary school crosswalk.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies!

My Ulcerative Colitis is acting up again so my stomache is killing me. I'm glad that I work in a relaxed office because I can wear sweatpants (not old beat up looking ones but my "nice" ones). The waist on my jeans was pushing against my stomache yesterday and it was making it hurt worse. The sweatpants are better.

Dh is having a "guys day" with his friends tomorrow so I think I'll work on the Maine album. It's supposed to be hot and humid so I probably wont feel like being outside.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DesiLee

Ria - thanks for the list! I'll have to compare it in a bit to the list I have. In the meantime, I took my 40% off coupon to M's yesterday and picked up a new card for just over $30.

Mel - thanks for the prayers. Wednesday went very smoothly. Things with Dad were pleasant (and short), which is always good. And I love watching my great-aunts in action. They are 88 and 81 now (they are the oldest and youngest - and only surviving - of a set of 4 sisters) and pretty much say whatever they want - and it's often hysterically funny and inappropriate.

Desi - must be the day for gut troubles, because Ethan and I both were dealing with them this morning. Once I got him to school and got back home, I got out of my jeans and into some old scrub pants for the same reason you're doing the sweats. Hope you feel better soon!

And Liz.... :shaking head: It just doesn't seem like Abby should bein 6th grade already. Nononononono. Where has the time gone?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DesiLee

LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG day yesterady. Left home at 7:45, got home and 7:15. 6.5 hours of depositions. (On a good note, it's the first time the hosting office has ever provided lunch!) Yeah, just TRY typing furiously for 6 solid hours, in one position, and see how you hold up. My arms were pretty much spaghetti by the time I was driving home.

Swung by M's on my way into town (see previous post about 40% off Slice card). Then picked up Ethan from Kim's and brought him to our place for the night. Arrived home to find out that the A/C was fritzed. Jim had called the fix-it guy and was waiting on a return call.

Ethan & I put on our suits and jumped in the pool next door for awhile. (We've discovered that "no swimming until homework is done" is a great motivator!) Before it was over, this kid who nearly drowned less than 2 months ago was dog paddling about halfway across the pool. Still not enough to let him go in by himself (unless he has on a swim vest), but it's progress.

A/C guy came & discovered that something had gotten in our garage and chewed some wires. They were touching each other and causing a short in the system. On the one hand, I don't like thinking that there was something in my garage. OTOH, I'm glad it was an easy fix.

Now typing all day today, until I go get Ethan this afternoon. He'll be here again tonight (Mommy has class early in the morning), and we're already planning to swim and "drill" (grill) hot dogs for supper.

I'll check in later!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Ria - thank you for the list. There were a few on there that I didn't have, and several that I have listed that weren't on THAT list. Maybe eventually someone will come out with a comprehensive list somewhere.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

Jenni, that's because she's only in the 5th grade. Next year, she's on the bus and going to Middle School.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Life is exhausting. I'm just saying.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to foltzy

Amen!

Oh, and seriously????

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to leebla

Been very busy here, but I get to see my favorite girls this weekend.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• moxiegirl23 Said:
Jenni, that's because she's only in the 5th grade. Next year, she's on the bus and going to Middle School.

Ah. Here "middle school" is 7th & 8th.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to NMlady

Wee man has been here since I picked him up from daycare yesterday.

I'm tired.

I'm thinking there might be a correlation.....

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to NMlady

desi hope your stomach feel better,what you do eat something 2 spicy!
jenni hope you feel better 2,what card did you get
i am waiting on toil and trouble/teen chillin/spring/noel,happy you got ac again!
liz life does get exhausting but get you a happy pill or drink and enjoy life!
ria do you swap cookie for xmas,i used too!
elizabeth you are almost ready for that crop!

Edited by tealbrand on 09-03-11 11:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to c-leaper

• c-leaper Said:
  • moxiegirl23 Said:

Ah. Here "middle school" is 7th & 8th.

Where I grew up, Middle school was 5-8 (now its 4-8, but that's because they had to close one of the 3 elementary schools because of building issues) so it's weird for me to have her still in elementary school.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

ok. today has been a day of low productivity. I was supposed to work on a gas station sign install job but i didn't charge the camera i needed to use, so I ended up coming home from that early. I'm trying to convince myself that if I buckle down and attack house chores for the next hour, I can sit at my computer and digi scrap while the Navy-Kentucky football game is on.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

it hard to believe football season is here and it still hot,

here in texas our middle school is 6/7/8!
and high school 9/10/11/12
my dd terie is a freshman and she the last kid we have in school the school is really close to home about 4 block if she miss the bus
the city bus goes right by it
made a card i am not 2 happy with it not a make over everything glue down
more xmas cards By Tealbrand

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:

jenni hope you feel better 2,what card did you get
i am waiting on toil and trouble/teen chillin/spring/noel,happy you got ac again!

I picked up Jungle - Ethan's classroom is jungle-themed, so it'll come in handy for doing any kind of school layouts for this year.

I have Spring and Just Chillin' Teen (which I use a lot). I have Spook Alley, so that takes care of my Hween needs, and I have both FaLaLa and Mistletoe to take care of Cmas for now.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to c-leaper

Hi ladies!

I planned to spend the day scrapping while dh was away but I woke up with a killer headache that is just now going away. Oh well, better late than never I suppose. I'm working on printing out some pics from the Maine trip right now.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to DesiLee

Hope the headache STAYS away.

Took Ethan home last night and stayed to join Kim and David & Makenzie (David is a cousin thru Jim's family - both are in college) to watch Dr Who. We had a lot of fun - when I left, "the boys" (David & Ethan) were having a Nerf gun fight.

I have to tell ya...my dear daughter...she got AT&T Uverse this week. Loves it, but it took 3 visits by installation guys to (hopefully) get it right. So the 3rd guy - Devyn - was over there yesterday when I got there with Ethan. He was there nearly two hours...and had the job done within one. Yeah, he was definitely disappointed to see me & Ethan show up. So, apparently, he'd given Kim his direct cell phone number to call if she had any more problems. She used it to text a "thanks for coming out on a Saturday" message....and within an hour they were tentatively making plans to get together next weekend.

HOW does this child DO this!?!?!?!?!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to c-leaper

Being lazy.

So decided to start a table with my Quickutz inventory. I do have quite a few now and it would be nice to see what I have.

I wanted to do it in Excel but also wanted pics.

So I made a table in Word and I am copying an image of the alpha/shape and the size along with where I am storing it (binder #, magnetic holder, etc).

For the shapes, I am going to lump them by general themes (nature vs food vs Christmas) and just enter them as I go through my shapes. If I did it in a spreadsheet I could easily sort but I gave that up to store an image.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to corrie fan

Hi ladies!

The headache stayed gone, but I didn't get much printed for the Maine album. I got sidetracked by a Halloween tag and worked on that instead. I'm so easily distracted.. lol

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DesiLee

JCI

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to DesiLee

Got my alphabet sets organized. I have them listed in a table with images of the font and all my magnetic binders have been labeled.

I also organized my stamps - my cabinet was a mess.

Haven't done much but I do have a sense of accomplishment having sorted out some things in my scraproom.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

Elizabeth - I'm impressed.

Desi - glad you're feeling better, hon. Want to see the tag.

Mel -

Watching the first of several 9/11 shows I've recorded. I may get tired of it before the week is over, but it seems important to see it from the distance of time.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to c-leaper

happy labor day

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to tealbrand

Back from my fast trip!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to NMlady

home from the lake
working on a project to try and block out the pain I'm in today

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Memorial Shadowbox By Leebla

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

okay, well, now I need another project

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to leebla

Hi all, back from camping and have tons of pictures to scrap, even got my cousin interested in scrapbooking after giving her the Hope scrapbook I made for her. Church camp was great this year; swam, prayed, had drum circle, ate good food, made new friends and caught up with old ones.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:

Very nice.... I need to start working on David's Navy scrapbook, he already has a shadowbox, but I want to scrap his Navy pictures, he has quite a few from his 20 year career.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Kimberly Rae Cole

okay, I have not accomplished much in the last couple of hours. And not feeling any better either. So I need to move and do something.
I'm not sure I'm feeling anything too artistic at the moment. Thinking maybe I will go clean out my Weekender scrap bag. Have 4 days until the weekend crop. Might as well make sure I'm ready to go.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

• Kimberly Rae Said:
  • leebla Said:

Very nice.... I need to start working on David's Navy scrapbook, he already has a shadowbox, but I want to scrap his Navy pictures, he has quite a few from his 20 year career.

My dad had rheumatic fever twice as a child. his heart was severly damaged, so he could not serve in the military. Serving in CAP gave him a substitute, even though he couldn't fly. He had his heart valves replaced twice and died when he was 28 and I was 2 years old from complications. So there isn't much to scrap, but I still feel his pins and flag deserve to come out of a drawer.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

joy By Tealbrand

peace By Tealbrand

ho ho ho By Tealbrand

going to leave some love

Edited by tealbrand on 09-06-11 12:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • Kimberly Rae Said:
  • leebla Said:

scrapbook, he already has a shadowbox, but I want to scrap his Navy pictures, he has quite a few from his 20 year career.

ss that really sad,
you did a very awesome job on it
My dad had rheumatic fever twice as a child. his heart was severly damaged, so he could not serve in the military. Serving in CAP gave him a substitute, even though he couldn't fly. He had his heart valves replaced twice and died when he was 28 and I was 2 years old from complications. So there isn't much to scrap, but I still feel his pins and flag deserve to come out of a drawer.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

Thanks Mel.
It's sad, but it's part of who I am, so I try not to look at it that way.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Well, what started out as a "meh" kind of day, turned into a very nice day!

A friend from high school posted on my Facebook wall, I responded, we went back and forth and decided to jump in our cars and meet half way between our houses! We live just over 2 hours apart. It was a fast lunch, she got called back home because her daughter forgot her key, but it was still cool.

Then I went to check out a rumor I heard of a local scrapbook store (in that area) I'd never been to. It turned out to be an AWESOME store. I spent money I should not have. But somewhere along the way home I found mojo!

And I have decided that my new room, will be my "studio". Lame? Maybe. But somehow when I say Bill's building me a room people look at me weird. And I imagine they will when I say I'm going to my room...LOL

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to leebla

I finally decided on a name for my scraproom. It's My Creative Place.

I even have the oval sign I'm making to hang on the door done in my head. It'll be a light purple with butterflies, flowers, and of course My Creative Place in the middle. I can't wait to get the stuff to finish it.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

LOL, so what you get and that was great meeting a old school friend how cool is that,

anyone shop here!
http://www.scrapzoom.com/

liz i cannot wait to see your room

Edited by tealbrand on 09-06-11 02:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

couple other papers.
And a cool cuttlebug die to make a quilled flower

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

has anyone seen these or tried them?
http://www.provocraft.com/products/detail.php?cl=cuttle...

I picked this one up today. I'm kind of anxious to try it.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to leebla

Never heard of these of seen these.

Intriguing.

Let us know and post the result.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Nope but I'd love to try one. Let us know how it goes.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

Hey gals, I saw the kidlets tonight. They're doing great. Jory's playing tight end on his school's football team again this year, and his first game is in two weeks. We are hoping to go cheer him on. His grades are good, but they won't post any midterm grades for him for another two weeks.

His behavior has taken a complete turnaround from a year ago. He is a completely different little fellow, well he's not a little fellow anymore, is he? He's officially a teenager, whether I like it or not.

Lizzie still has a shoe fetish. I told her foster father that she had had one since she was 2, and he became very, very frightened. He says he's okay with her for now, but we both want her home with me by the time she hits her teens. I think I'll have a problem then.

She's in heaven, her foster father is building her a castle loft bed. She has a foster brother and three foster sisters, and the four girls are going to be sharing a room. The youngest two girls are newborn twins, and her foster father explained he needed room for two cribs. So he's building the loft castle bed and in all the space underneath, there will be room for the two cribs and there will still be room in the bedroom for a toddler bed for the other little girl.

All in all, she's doing very well where she's at and we are hoping that the state leaves her placed where she is until it's time to be transitioned home. I definitely do not want her bounced from home to home to home before coming HOME to stay.

This is Jory showing off his new haircut. He looks very handsome, I think.

And this is Lizzie, still a ham, posing for my camera.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to BlingQueenRia

Thanks for the update Ria.

They certainly are getting big.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I've had an idea swirling around in my head all evening...started when I was driving home.
Did the responsible thing and did online job searches tonight. So hopefully tomorrow the idea will still be there and fall into place on paper and look as good as it does in my head! LOL

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

Elizabeth if it's a scrappy idea, might help to sketch it out. Or even just write it down in list form. If I don't write ideas down when I get them I lose them forever.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to BlingQueenRia

it's not so much the basic idea that I'm worried about. just getting it to translate on paper the way it looks in my head. Need to hook my Wishblade back up tomorrow to accomplish it.

Also need to get a big jump on getting my cabinets worked on.

Also need to fax out some resumes.

Also need to make headway on being packed for this weekend.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
home from the lake
working on a project to try and block out the pain I'm in today

Hope you had a better day today.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
Well, what started out as a "meh" kind of day, turned into a very nice day!

A friend from high school posted on my Facebook wall, I responded, we went back and forth and decided to jump in our cars and meet half way between our houses! We live just over 2 hours apart. It was a fast lunch, she got called back home because her daughter forgot her key, but it was still cool.

Then I went to check out a rumor I heard of a local scrapbook store (in that area) I'd never been to. It turned out to be an AWESOME store. I spent money I should not have. But somewhere along the way home I found mojo!

And I have decided that my new room, will be my "studio". Lame? Maybe. But somehow when I say Bill's building me a room people look at me weird. And I imagine they will when I say I'm going to my room...LOL

How fun! I love impromptu get-togethers like that!

And I've started calling my room my "studio" too. I think it's rather appropriate, since it's where I am creative in all ways (scrapping and with my music). It also tends to make it acceptable for the room to be messy, because we all know that creativity is a messy process.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
I finally decided on a name for my scraproom. It's My Creative Place.

I even have the oval sign I'm making to hang on the door done in my head. It'll be a light purple with butterflies, flowers, and of course My Creative Place in the middle. I can't wait to get the stuff to finish it.

Ooohhh!!! Can't wait to see it!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Long busy day today, out running errands with Kim. Just glad to be home and strangely glad that tomorrow is a stay-home-and-work day.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
has anyone seen these or tried them?
http://www.provocraft.com/products/detail.php?cl=cuttle...

I picked this one up today. I'm kind of anxious to try it.

Nope. I've never seen it. But I've tried quilling, so I'm curious to see how this turns out for you.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

Ria - glad you had such a good visit with the kids...and glad things are going so well for them. I had missed any talk of Lizzie being moved to a different home before coming home to you. That's not a real possibility is it? (I can't imagine that it is if her foster dad is building a loft bed.)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

Jenni, there is talk of Jory getting out of where he is in the extremely near future. The state wants to keep them together, which is unusual. Most of the time the state doesn't care and just rips siblings apart. In Lizzie's and Jory's case, they need each other. They don't have Jeremy and me for the time being, so they need each other.

But if Jory completes his program and gets to come home before the state says he cam come home, they'll more than likely move Lizzie and place them in a home together. That is, unless her foster father is willing to take in Jory, too, for the short-term. Although I hate for him to switch schools so many times in a year.

I'm hoping we can stall the program not enough that the judge says anything about it but JUST enough that when he's ready to leave the facility, he can begin to be transitioned HOME instead of a foster home. Does that make sense? I don't want him or Lizzie being bounced around and I don't want them switching schools again until they come home to stay and switch to their own schools.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

wow that some awesome goodies

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

ria hope everything work out

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

never heard of them!cannot wait to see what you do with it!
jenni
desi hope you feeling better
jane
kim
ria
ACU

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

well, I spent the last hour and a half working on the thing flying around my brain. I had to download some new fonts to my netbook to make it right. Then got it all typed into the Wishblade software and arranged it. Now I am in the midst of cutting a scrap piece to test it, and so far I don't think all of my welds took and I need to change the font of one or two letters....

intrigued yet?

If I get it working right, I'll fill you in

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

attempt number 2....

going now

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to leebla

I can't wait to see it, I hope it works out!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DesiLee

new cards

noel By Tealbrand

peace By Tealbrand

noel1 By Tealbrand

celebrate By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 09-07-11 11:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to DesiLee

OMG! I got this die a month or two ago and I never tried it. Until right now. OMG it is sooo cool. My local friends are always telling me I should go pro with this scrappy, invitation, wedding stuff, shower stuff... and this die will make an awesome favor!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
OMG! I got this die a month or two ago and I never tried it. Until right now. OMG it is sooo cool. My local friends are always telling me I should go pro with this scrappy, invitation, wedding stuff, shower stuff... and this die will make an awesome favor!!

That is too cute! I think there's something similar on Tags Bags Boxes and More for Cricut, but I could be wrong. I'm not at home right now to check. I caught a ride to work with my boss, she had to be here 2 hours early to put in the schedules, so I brought my lappy and am on free wifi.

Kimberly Rae Cole
Diva
Kimberly Rae Cole
In response to leebla

Sounds like everyone is getting busy with scrapping except me, trying to muster up the energy to do it... the meds they have me on for my heart really tire me out.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Yeah, well I spent most of the day working on a project that isn't turning out. Will have to switch to plan B. Oh well, live and learn.

I played with the Sizzix dies and my Vagabind while I was in between steps of the other. I need to put all that away and make sure I have everything I need for the weekend. I have one PLO box completely full, but I'd like to get some more done. Still have quite a bit of Jamie's first year to get done.

Going to go throw dinner in the oven and then focus on cleaning up what I've had out, and go back to filling my other Power Layout Box.

I have Jamie tomorrow and leave Friday morning.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

ss kim,
awesome die leebla i keep thinking about getting this wait for a sale

Edited by tealbrand on 09-07-11 02:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

• corrie fan Said:
Got my alphabet sets organized. I have them listed in a table with images of the font and all my magnetic binders have been labeled.

I also organized my stamps - my cabinet was a mess.

Haven't done much but I do have a sense of accomplishment having sorted out some things in my scraproom.

That is a huge undertaking.

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to store everything when I move in with my mom and have to have my scrap area in my bedroom.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to NMlady

oh that just doesn't sound fun at all Joy.
And you just got all your stuff out of storage and had a space to yourself. Hug!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

leebla i know you are pack and ready for your crop!be safe and have major fun

jane you are 2 good,it not fun but it must be done i like to know what i have and need
ria
joy
desi
jenni
henri must be out of town

acu2h

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

well Mel, if I'm reading your post right, I'd say you have too much faith in me.
Because I played with my grandson all day and didn't pack a darn thing. Not that I'm too worried about it because I don't have to leave until nearly lunchtime tomorrow. But Jamie is gone now and I will head up and work on loading up the rest of the night.

Well, once I get dinner put together.

And depending on what goes on when hubby gets home in an hour.

He complained to me earlier that he was having a really really bad day, but he wouldn't elaborate, and told me he'd talk about it when he gets home.
So could be nothing serious and could be earth shattering. I'm a worrier though, so will be anxiously awaiting him.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

oh my goodness leebla i do have faith in you
hope dh new is not really bad,just that he is tired
my dh like drama and will call and have me worry all day until he get home, and it nothing big he just cut out something wrong

Edited by tealbrand on 09-09-11 03:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

yeah, annoying problem with car
rather important co-worker resigned

both not good, but not the horrors my sick brain could come up with.

now I can focus on my own recent dilema
all of the "oldsters" know of the Essence.....
prayers for wise decisions and strength to carry it out.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

well that great leebla,now have fun at your crop

TGIF

new deal for those looking for one

https://peachycheap.com/index.php

http://www.scrapzoom.com/

Edited by tealbrand on 09-09-11 04:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

New Week - New Thread

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics