Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Tina scraps

Hello ladies! I am being bad as well today. I have been hanging out at my favorite online cookie store...I want some of them SO BAD!! I haven't bought any yet...somebody talk me out of it!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to thinkpink22

If you must buy some, send them to me

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to littleMRSimelda

Are you holding out on us??? What's the online store name??? We want to know! Please you are keeping me in suspense!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Ariwass

It's called Cheryl's. The buttercream frosted sugar cookies are just so good! I also like the pumpkin with cinnamon butter cream icing...they are totally delicious!

They are the best cookies I've ever had in my life!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

My brother used to send us cookie gift baskets at Christmas...I fell in love with them! If I could afford it...that store would have permenant weekly deliveries to our house!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Arianna~how are you feeling?

Imelda~what are you buying???

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I truly NEED these cookies.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay...that was a bit much...I don't NEED them...

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Haha kimberly you are too funny!

I was at walmart looking for something to use for my kids' costumes. My ds is going to be thing 1 so I was looking for a solid red jumpsuit

My dd is going to be angelina ballerina so I need pink mouse ears and a tutu. I'm going to have to make some pieces here and there

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-13-11 10:12 AM
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Debs I totally forgot to send your RAK from winning the September challenge...I promise to get it out by Saturday. I swear I am forgetting so much lately.

Good all everyone! What is everyone up to? I'm off to teach an art lesson today and then get ready for my dd's 4th birthday on Saturday.

Awwwwww... she is going to be 4???? I bet she is SO excited!!! What kind of party are you going to have for her?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-13-11 10:13 AM

• thinkpink22 Said:
It's called Cheryl's. The buttercream frosted sugar cookies are just so good! I also like the pumpkin with cinnamon butter cream icing...they are totally delicious!

They are the best cookies I've ever had in my life!

Oh yummy... those sounds so good!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-13-11 10:14 AM
In response to 888

Hello ladies!! How are you doing today?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-13-11 10:16 AM
In response to 888

Well, it looks like almost all of our little sister have heard from their Secret Sister... except for our Adorable Trisha!!!! Maybe she will show her some loven' by this weekend!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-13-11 10:18 AM
In response to 888

Well today is my Friday... I have too many vacation hours on the books. 128 hours... I have to take one day to make this good... so it looks like a 3 day weekend for me!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hello ladies! I am being bad as well today. I have been hanging out at my favorite online cookie store...I want some of them SO BAD!! I haven't bought any yet...somebody talk me out of it!

which store is that? I recently sent my younger brother some cookies from Mrs. Fields (I had no idea what the boy would like, he got dumped and I was trying to cheer him up). would you believe he had them for a week before he opened them? he hardly eats sweets! He must be adopted,lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

never mind, I saw your answer! I'll have to check that out.

I also recommend Vermont Brownie Company. They're not cheap, but they have the most amazing brownies!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Isn't that Rachel a keeper?!?
Rachel, do they call you ma'am at the hospital? You are one powerful lady. I was reading about Sharoes Green in Lancashire. I believe my great grandfather died there. I think he must have been in the house for the poor. It made me sad to think that all his family came to the US and left him there. He must have been a sad old person. Although, maybe not, I think he may have been a bit "difficult". KWIM?

Believe it or not I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Debs I totally forgot to send your RAK from winning the September challenge...I promise to get it out by Saturday. I swear I am forgetting so much lately.

Good all everyone! What is everyone up to? I'm off to teach an art lesson today and then get ready for my dd's 4th birthday on Saturday.

Awww - a 4th birthday party - how sweet is that?!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Tonight I made blondies - anyone tried them? Brownies are made with dark or milk choc and blondies are made with white chocolate and pecans - totally delicious and yummy!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

No Victoria, they do not call me ma'am! That is reserved for the Queen! If she visits, you address her as Your Majesty first time, and then ma'am afterwards! (or so I hear).

I have a pretty good job at the hospital, but not the top one - not yet anyway! Thats what I'm aiming for, but biding my time, and trying to do my best in the meantime!

I am busy putting on a one day conference at the moment, and trying to get enough sponsorship to make it free for professionals - I think I'm nearly there, which is pretty exciting! I want to give the speakers (who are all professionals working at the hospital) a little gift voucher each at the end, and a good present for the winner. I also want to have a speaker who talks about humour in the workplace, so my aim is to get enough sponsorship for ALL of that!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

I love blondies but I've never made them. Do you have a recipe? Not that I need to have sweets around but I still love them. I normally don't have sweets around here at all because if I make a pan of brownies, a key lime pie etc, I'll eat it all in about 2 days!!

Now if I want something sweet I have to get a toaster waffle.LOL!!

Rebecca don't work too hard. Much love to our favorite librarian.

Tres, that's okay. You've got your daughters 4th birthday on Saturday. I know you won't have time to got the the post office.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Deb-doodle

Deb - firstly I want to say a huge thank you! A lovely gift arrived in the post today - thank you for my RAK for winning your challenge! To celebrate we had chicken with the rub tonight, and spelt - have you ever had that? Neil eats it in Italy sometimes so I got some to try - it was good!

It was so much fun to come home and find goodies - thanks a million, sweet friend!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Here is the lo I completed last night for Suzi's TUV challenge - it was so much fun, I just LOVED doing it!

Down under family! By RachelUK

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Neil is home overnight and then taking the train from 5miles away, all the way to Paris first thing tomorrow, so I probably ought to go and 'chat' to him - I owe him a reward, after all!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, did you see my post about Neil marrying a bunch of women in his retirement?

Imeldas Photo Center
Tenant
Imeldas Photo Center

Rachel, great job on that lo! What a perfect photo to use for the upsidedown part.

PINK!!!!! I just tracked your first package. It arrived in New Stanton at 3:25. hope you get it in time to enjoy it over the weekend!!!

Love ya bunches! Xoxo muuahhh!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

hey folks, don't forget to check out Twistedsketches.org some time - I have another month or two on the card sketch team, new cards are posted every saturday (there are actually 2 card teams, each team does cards every other week, and this sat. includes my card).

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to Spoiling Michelle

• Spoiling Michelle Said:
Michelle.saw this pretty fall picture and thought immediately that I wanted to share it with YOU. Hope all your Autumn days are filled with beauty!

This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much!
The leaves here in my hometown are just starting to turn after a very soggy summer. I have an apsen three in the front yard that is almost literally on fire. I love it!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Neil is home overnight and then taking the train from 5miles away, all the way to Paris first thing tomorrow, so I probably ought to go and 'chat' to him - I owe him a reward, after all!

You're welcome for the prize Rachel. I'm happy you like those spices. Try it on Salmon. It's delish. My total favorite.

That's awfully nice that you're paying it forward and giving Neal a RAK. LOL!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Is she giving a RAK or showing hers? Teeehheeehhheeee.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I have a GRAND announcement!!!!!

Signed Court papers are in the hands of DH. His adoption went through, next step is mine. Thanks for all of your support over the pass 13 months of letting me laugh, cry, get mad, and vent here and the loving encouragement you all gave to me. Y'all are the best friends. Love & Hugs to you all.

She drove to school the first time today. DH went to the HS to pay for her parking permit and they told him that she locked her keys in the car this morning. She said I don't want have to call my pawpa please. lol So they had the police to use the jimmy on it. lol Her swim coach happened to be in the office. DH asked her tonight when she got home, after the soccer game if anything eventful happened today. She said how did you find out, I wanted to wait at least 2 weeks before I told you, while laughing. Yep life is going to be interesting from here on out.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Arianna and Suzi

Thank you so much, did you called dh to ask him what my favorite was? Pink roses!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Sassy Suzi

Suzi, eventful? Yes and I'm sure just as rewarding.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-13-11 09:04 PM

• Sassy Suzi Said:

Signed Court papers are in the hands of DH. His adoption went through, next step is mine. Thanks for all of your support over the pass 13 months of letting me laugh, cry, get mad, and vent here and the loving encouragement you all gave to me. Y'all are the best friends. Love & Hugs to you all.

She drove to school the first time today. DH went to the HS to pay for her parking permit and they told him that she locked her keys in the car this morning. She said I don't want have to call my pawpa please. lol So they had the police to use the jimmy on it. lol Her swim coach happened to be in the office. DH asked her tonight when she got home, after the soccer game if anything eventful happened today. She said how did you find out, I wanted to wait at least 2 weeks before I told you, while laughing. Yep life is going to be interesting from here on out.

Congratulations! Even with the keys in the car, this is so worth it! MUAH!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Tina scraps Said:
Rachel, did you see my post about Neil marrying a bunch of women in his retirement?

I most certainly did - but hes a one-woman man, so the only weddings he'll be 'doing' are as the official photographer - I have got myself a Most Contented Man!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Suzi - congratulations on the arrival of your new daughter! xxx

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to 888

Morning!

Just a quick pop in before work. It's been a busy week around here and with the weather changes I've been exhausted. Hopefully I can catch up on some sleep this weekend. Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to get my LOs finished (I have some stuff to print up on the computer) from last weekend's crop and we have 4-H family party tomorrow with a corn maze so that'll be fun to have some fall fun

Catch ya later, I gotta run

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to scrappindmbfan

Suzi!!!! CONGRATS!!! So happy and excited for you!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Suzi congrats on the adoption. It sounds like you've been wonderful parents before the papers were signed. But I'm sure it's a great feeling to finally have that taken care of.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Sassy Suzi Said:

Signed Court papers are in the hands of DH. His adoption went through, next step is mine. Thanks for all of your support over the pass 13 months of letting me laugh, cry, get mad, and vent here and the loving encouragement you all gave to me. Y'all are the best friends. Love & Hugs to you

Congrats!!!! Love the quote on the photo!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• littleMRSimelda Said:

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:

I most certainly did - but hes a one-woman man, so the only weddings he'll be 'doing' are as the official photographer - I have got myself a Most Contented Man!

it was a joke of course, but I actually didn't know what you were talking about, that you were talking about photographer

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Congrats Suzi! how come both adoptions can't be done together, rather than one at a time?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-14-11 09:24 AM

• Sassy Suzi Said:

Oh you know that I have to reply to this girls!!!!

As a parent that has adopted her daughter too.... the joy, the love, the tears, the fight and all the court dates and paperwork... it worth every sinlge bit of it!!!
I couldn't have children, but God let have my daughter!!!!
From the love in my heart... to your your Suzi!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!! It is a battle to adopt, and you won!!!!! I'm am crying for you right now!!! Cause I know what you have gone through!!!!!!!
This is God's special daughter to you!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-14-11 09:26 AM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Here is the lo I completed last night for Suzi's TUV challenge - it was so much fun, I just LOVED doing it!

Down under family! By RachelUK

Oh Rachie... that has to be on the MOST creative LO's I think I have ever seen!!!!!!! I just LOVE this!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-14-11 09:27 AM

• littleMRSimelda Said:

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

• PinkaliciousSS2 Said:
Rachel, great job on that lo! What a perfect photo to use for the upsidedown part.

PINK!!!!! I just tracked your first package. It arrived in New Stanton at 3:25. hope you get it in time to enjoy it over the weekend!!!

Love ya bunches! Xoxo muuahhh!

Well big sister...I did receive an amazing package today from one of my big sisters. It was straight from my wishlist and it was wrapped up so beautifully! I love everything you picked for me!

Here is what I got:

Prima - Allure Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Mocha

Petaloo - Chantilly Collection - Velvet Mini Blossoms - White

Petaloo - Chantilly Collection - Mixed Blooms Flowers - Black

Petaloo - Chantilly Collection - Velvet Mini Blossoms - Rose

BasicGrey - Nordic Holiday Collection - Christmas - Stitched Brads

BasicGrey - Indie Bloom Collection - Stitched Brads

Crate Paper - Neighborhood Collection - Layered Chipboard - Buttons Felt and Rhinestone Accents

Crate Paper - Random Collection - Sew Brads

Prima - Carlotta Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Winery

Crate Paper - Random Collection - Ribbon and Trims

Bazzill Basics - Button Stackers - Flower

BasicGrey - Indie Bloom Collection - Brads and Buttons

BIG SISTER...I TOTALLY 100% LOVE EVERYTHING YOU PICKED OUT FOR ME!!!!! You have gone over and above and I can't thank you enough!!!! thank you for everything sister!!!! I appreciate it

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I am thrilled to be able to remove some items from my wishlist now!!! I love to do that...makes room for new

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Not that I need any new...after this package I am totally spoiled rotten!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Rachel~that layout is amazing!

Suzette~congrats!
She is a lucky girl to have your hubby and you! I hope her mom will be a part of her life as well...you can never have too many people who love her!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Thanks everyone for your sweet encouraging comments on my Down-Under lo - I was inspired by Suzi's challenge, for sure!

Neil is not back yet and I am eating fish and chips and catching up on here. So lovely and self-indulgent!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

Pink, you certainly made out like a bandit! but wait - there's non-pink stuff in there! lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Yes, non-pink stuff that I LOVE! I am trying to be more evenly fair in liking all embellishments in all colors!

spoilinisthegame
Resident
spoilinisthegame

The weekend is here,
are you ready for fun?
make time for some scrapping,
and show what you've done.

Your package was sent,
for October that is,
so when you receive it,
add more to your list.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
Yes, non-pink stuff that I LOVE! I am trying to be more evenly fair in liking all embellishments in all colors!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to spoilinisthegame

Fish and chips? OMG that sounds so delicious!!!! I know they are so much better there than anything we can get here. However I would go down to my local Capt.D's and get some had they not closed it. There is a Long John Silver about 5 miles away. They just have all breading and so little fish.

Hmmmm, I'm in a quandary. I do have some fish in the freezer......

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hey beautiful Debbie!

So, have any of you watched the new TV show on FX called American horror story?? OMG~it is SO TOTALLY GOOD!!! And it's like nothing I've ever seen on TV before. I am re-watching some episodes tonight after little ones are in bed!
It's that good!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I would love some fish and fries...yummy!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I would also like to order 150.00 worth of cookies...so my wants are certainly not doing so well at the moment.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Wow I missed out on the yummy foods talk.
Really $150 worth of cookies? They must be wonderful!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Thank you all again for everything, the congrats are awesome to receive. Nikilynn your sweet comments, thank you, and I know you know all the hassles.

• Tina scraps Said:
Congrats Suzi! how come both adoptions can't be done together, rather than one at a time?

Remember all the awful things that her mom does, well at the top of her list is hating me and how everything that is wrong in her life is my fault. Heck her life was long messed up before I even knew she existed. Anyway to answer your question, since was/is so difficult, we did it this way for dh to adopt her. So now that dh is the adopted parent we file for me to adopt her since we are married, and that way she can't stop it, she has no parental rights.

Kimberly - Bug's mom does have visitation rights, however it is totally up to Bug when and if she wants to go. It can not interfere with school, sports, church or plans we already have ie vacations.
She did go with her mom last w/e for her birthday, first time she has be back there to visit in years. That is the 1st time that she has even mention wanting to go. She said it was alright but not as fun as her thought it would be, she rather be at home where it is home, and hanging with her friends. Her mom should have been getting her when she was 13 until now instead of out partying, cause we all know after they hit 15 and 16 they rather be with their friends.

Edited by Sassy Suzi on 10-14-11 01:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• Deb-doodle Said:
Fish and chips? OMG that sounds so delicious!!!! I know they are so much better there than anything we can get here. However I would go down to my local Capt.D's and get some had they not closed it. There is a Long John Silver about 5 miles away. They just have all breading and so little fish.

Deb with you so close to the beach you should have the best seafood around. We had some awesome oysters there in January and other seafood that night.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Pink- awesome haul!!!! I really looove those fabric flowers. Although I always feel bad actually using the expensive stuff on a lo. I'm going to have to get over that!

Suzi and niki- I think adoption is so amazing!!! Brian's dad and both his brother and sister were adopted. I've always said I want to adopt. I loove being preggo but I would give that up just so I can adopt!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

So I have spent all day switching my kids' rooms. It gets too cold in my dd room at night so we made it the new playroom. The old playroom is too small for her dbl bed so I put my ds and his twin bed in there. And lastly my dd went to my ds old room. Lots of moving and reorganizing but its worth it. Kids are closer now and they get a way bigger playroom with better storage for their toys. I FILLED the kitchen with toys so I'm in the process of clearing that out... Just thought I'd take a little break

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Imelda sounds like a good job done:)

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis
In response to tinadn

hey little sister!!

are you looking forward to your first package? It may turn into packageS - sb.com seems to have shipped in 2 boxes (according to tracking anyway), and allegedly 1 box is in California, and the other box has no tracking info!

Hopefully everything gets to you safe and sound.

have a good weekend!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Imeldas big sis

Imelda...you have been one busy lady! Today I went out to lunch with my husband...it was so nice. Then I came home to my wonderful goodies from my secret sister...it's been a great day!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Now, I didn't order 150.00 worth of cookies...I restrained myself (here Dan would say, "So you are telling me that you spent 149.99")

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Pink- awesome haul!!!! I really looove those fabric flowers. Although I always feel bad actually using the expensive stuff on a lo. I'm going to have to get over that!

Suzi and niki- I think adoption is so amazing!!! Brian's dad and both his brother and sister were adopted. I've always said I want to adopt. I loove being preggo but I would give that up just so I can adopt!!

I think Pink has a few to spare

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:

You DO have to get over that Imelda! How funny! I remember feeling like that about flowers that I loved (mainly primas) so for a long while, I always bought at least 3 of each item...I had one to use, one to save, and one to share. I finally got out of that habit though, mostly. Once in a great while, I find something special that I want multiples of.

I am considering doing a part time teaching position for head start. It would only be 3 days a week, pays better than I would have thought, and I could take Tauryn and Rowyn with me to participate (usually head start is based on income or disabilities of the child and is free for everyone, but if you teach, your kids are welcome as well) I haven't decided yet...it's just a thought.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

Now do you have any proof of that? Tina is always in the market for more flowers aren't you Tina???

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

To Tina Scrap's big sister:

She loves flowers and pink and baby items...she is hoping to have a couple sets of triplets here soon so keep the baby stuff coming. And if you can, she has a very lovely pet parrot that she ADORES...so replacing all of the goodies you send her, she would LOVE parrot toys in place of gifts for herself.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Love you Tina!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
To Tina Scrap's big sister:

She loves flowers and pink and baby items...she is hoping to have a couple sets of triplets here soon so keep the baby stuff coming. And if you can, she has a very lovely pet parrot that she ADORES...so replacing all of the goodies you send her, she would LOVE parrot toys in place of gifts for herself.

watch yourself mrs. smarty pants!!!

I actually am developing more of a fondness for flowers...though not pink :P

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Oh...you don't like me huh??? I am hurt...no more kisses for you!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Well, I am off to go visit ebay!

I am just loving their new bobunny lines due out this month!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:
Oh...you don't like me huh??? I am hurt...no more kisses for you!

who are you kidding anyway - you're nothing but a tease :P

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

Suzi: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • parisdame Said:

Awwwwww... she is going to be 4???? I bet she is SO excited!!! What kind of party are you going to have for her?

Hey Nikilynn,

Talia is all about Barbie this year so I've made the Barbie cake and even made her Happy Birthday banner. She even helped me decorate the cake so it's a bit messy but still beautiful.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

• Sassy Suzi Said:

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to parisdame

Tres!!!!
How are you doing? Take lots of pics tomorrow to share and tell Talia I said Happy Birthday.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good Morning ladies. Happy weekend. I have to work for a few hours today. Why you ask? Because of my sister of course. LOL!! It's not so much her fault though since she's now at the mercy of someone else for transportation.

So ladies, sometime after 6pm EST today would you go to Scrappy Chic Cafe and 'like' the projects that us Spice Girls have made over there? The will all be uploaded over in the 'Reverse Challenge' group. It's for a contest that we've been assigned.

We get credit for a 'like' and credit if you lift or copy our design. The contest will be going until the end of the month so you don't have to all dash over there at once and run over each other. It's not like a 1 hour sale at Macy's. LOL!!

The Spice Girls and I would appreciate your support in this and it sure would make us feel special. Thank you!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

morning all. just puttering around sb.com, checking out ATCs in the gallery for inspiration. started making some last night, it's been ages. Jason worked/came to bed late last night, so as usual I have saturday morning (and early afternoon lol) to myself, so I may keep working on them.

the weather seems lovely - cool and crisp fall, which is ideal for me. I should drag myself out for a walk!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:

He!l they must be gold-plated cookies for that much money!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:

Pop round Debs - we have a great chippie only a couple of miles up the road, and believe it or not, we also have a mobile van on a Wednesday which goes round to all the villages!

Pink - there are no fish and fries only fish and chips over here!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

Now do you have any proof of that? Tina is always in the market for more flowers aren't you Tina???

I'm pretty sure Tina was not referring to flowers here, but offspring!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Its about the same as that over here today Tina. I have HALF A TON of lovely manure for the garden, which is waiting to be put in the wheelbarrow and spread across the flowerbeds. Its a big job and I dont even want to start doing it!

I've been happily scrapping - made about half a dozen cards in the last few hours, while Neil is putting a security light outside the front door so it lights up as I come down the garden path in the evening. He's a good man. However, as soon as I put in an appearance, and check in on here, he's like 'I put my shirts by the washer', 'I need some help moving that desk to the garage', 'did you get the newspaper yet?' - its like he doesn't want to see me sitting down, and if I am, he can think of a few little chores I could be doing instead!

Men huh?!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

Pink that sounds like a fun job and taking your kiddos with is quite the bonus.
Other Tina you crack me up, love it when I see your avi on here:)
Rachel do I dare ask where you get the manure from to spread????????

I was up bright and early this am to go with my gf to her daughters soccer game about 30 miles away. It was cold and windy so I'm warming up with my coffee. NO big plans for me today.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

Tinad -

I actually had a similar thought about where Rachel may have gotten the manure...

Rachel - Kimberly knew I was talking about children, she was just antagonizing me back by suggesting my big sis send lots of flowers :P

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Well, I'm hoping it's cow manure and not Mum or dog manure.

I just got home from work and have to finish up a few things for the Reverse challenge.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hello ladies! Hope you are having a great Saturday!

Tinad~tina scraps keeps me laughing as well!

Rachel~manure...well, have fun with that! You should do a garden layout...just don't make it scratch and sniff

Tres~I love it when you drop by. I bet the cake is gorgeous!

Debbie~I'm sorry you had to work today! Hope the rest of your Saturday is filled with all fun!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

• Deb-doodle Said:
Good Morning ladies. Happy weekend. I have to work for a few hours today. Why you ask? Because of my sister of course. LOL!! It's not so much her fault though since she's now at the mercy of someone else for transportation.

So ladies, sometime after 6pm EST today would you go to Scrappy Chic Cafe and 'like' the projects that us Spice Girls have made over there? The will all be uploaded over in the 'Reverse Challenge' group. It's for a contest that we've been assigned.

We get credit for a 'like' and credit if you lift or copy our design. The contest will be going until the end of the month so you don't have to all dash over there at once and run over each other. It's not like a 1 hour sale at Macy's. LOL!!

The Spice Girls and I would appreciate your support in this and it sure would make us feel special. Thank you!!

oooh... I am in for a little inspiration! I'll hop over!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Its about the same as that over here today Tina. I have HALF A TON of lovely manure for the garden, which is waiting to be put in the wheelbarrow and spread across the flowerbeds. Its a big job and I dont even want to start doing it!

I've been happily scrapping - made about half a dozen cards in the last few hours, while Neil is putting a security light outside the front door so it lights up as I come down the garden path in the evening. He's a good man. However, as soon as I put in an appearance, and check in on here, he's like 'I put my shirts by the washer', 'I need some help moving that desk to the garage', 'did you get the newspaper yet?' - its like he doesn't want to see me sitting down, and if I am, he can think of a few little chores I could be doing instead!

Men huh?!

Dam- that's a lotta poo!

And my hubby does that too... but so do I. We both know how to relax, but when it is working time, we each get fussy with the other for not having the same chore goals! But I won't admit it if anyone asks...

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • tinadn Said:

He!l they must be gold-plated cookies for that much money!

Not gold plated...just delicious! And remember...7 kids who all want one cookie or two here and there, if I order that stuff, I order in bulk! I don't order that much though...

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I got my first package!! went out to get some groceries and pleasantly surprised to find the box on the stairs

my big sis got me a bunch of the purple stuff (my fave color) on my wish list - including flowers, Kimberly! lol

thank you big sis!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

The manure is cow manure of course! The local farmer delivers it and I even have to pay for it! We didn't get any on the garden though - too much messing about!

It looks exactly like rich loamy soil and doesn't stink, thank heavens! I have heard that men are supposed to pee on the compost to make it decompose best!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Nice haul, Tina. Yummy purple stuff! I can just imagine that that colour suits you down to the ground!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

pee in it? sheesh, I just thought that was a joke my ex tried to pull over me when he peed in the bushes!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

It has to be man pee too, by all accounts - makes the compost do what its supposed to do! I haven't seen him do it but I certainly suspect he does!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics