Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Is Neil marking his spot rachel?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Is Neil marking his spot rachel?

I thought that's what the wedding ring was for? lol

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Tina scraps

Tina that's a lot of great purpleness.

Rachel (just shakin my head of the non-stinky manure and thinking of Neil peeing on it)

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 03:57 PM

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • PinkaliciousSS2 Said:
Rachel, great job on that lo! What a perfect photo to use for the upsidedown part.

PINK!!!!! I just tracked your first package. It arrived in New Stanton at 3:25. hope you get it in time to enjoy it over the weekend!!!

Love ya bunches! Xoxo muuahhh!

Well big sister...I did receive an amazing package today from one of my big sisters. It was straight from my wishlist and it was wrapped up so beautifully! I love everything you picked for me!

Here is what I got:

Prima - Allure Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Mocha

Petaloo - Chantilly Collection - Velvet Mini Blossoms - White

Petaloo - Chantilly Collection - Mixed Blooms Flowers - Black

Petaloo - Chantilly Collection - Velvet Mini Blossoms - Rose

BasicGrey - Nordic Holiday Collection - Christmas - Stitched Brads

BasicGrey - Indie Bloom Collection - Stitched Brads

Crate Paper - Neighborhood Collection - Layered Chipboard - Buttons Felt and Rhinestone Accents

Crate Paper - Random Collection - Sew Brads

Prima - Carlotta Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Winery

Crate Paper - Random Collection - Ribbon and Trims

Bazzill Basics - Button Stackers - Flower

BasicGrey - Indie Bloom Collection - Brads and Buttons

BIG SISTER...I TOTALLY 100% LOVE EVERYTHING YOU PICKED OUT FOR ME!!!!! You have gone over and above and I can't thank you enough!!!! thank you for everything sister!!!! I appreciate it

What awesome stuff you got Kimberly!! You are going to have fun with those thing!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 03:59 PM

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hey beautiful Debbie!

So, have any of you watched the new TV show on FX called American horror story?? OMG~it is SO TOTALLY GOOD!!! And it's like nothing I've ever seen on TV before. I am re-watching some episodes tonight after little ones are in bed!
It's that good!

I am going to have to check that out!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:02 PM
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Pink- awesome haul!!!! I really looove those fabric flowers. Although I always feel bad actually using the expensive stuff on a lo. I'm going to have to get over that!

Suzi and niki- I think adoption is so amazing!!! Brian's dad and both his brother and sister were adopted. I've always said I want to adopt. I loove being preggo but I would give that up just so I can adopt!!

Thank you Imelda... adoption is fantastic!!! You are so sweet!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:04 PM

• thinkpink22 Said:
Well, I am off to go visit ebay!

I am just loving their new bobunny lines due out this month!

Did you get anything good?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:05 PM
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:
  • parisdame Said:
Debs I totally forgot to send your RAK from winning the September challenge...I promise to get it out by Saturday. I swear I am forgetting so much lately.

Good all everyone! What is everyone up to? I'm off to teach an art lesson today and then get ready for my dd's 4th birthday on Saturday.

Awwwwww... she is going to be 4???? I bet she is SO excited!!! What kind of party are you going to have for her?

Hey Nikilynn,

Talia is all about Barbie this year so I've made the Barbie cake and even made her Happy Birthday banner. She even helped me decorate the cake so it's a bit messy but still beautiful.

Oh Tres, you amaze me by all your talant!!! I bet the cake is gorgeous!!!! I wanna see pics!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:07 PM
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
Good Morning ladies. Happy weekend. I have to work for a few hours today. Why you ask? Because of my sister of course. LOL!! It's not so much her fault though since she's now at the mercy of someone else for transportation.

So ladies, sometime after 6pm EST today would you go to Scrappy Chic Cafe and 'like' the projects that us Spice Girls have made over there? The will all be uploaded over in the 'Reverse Challenge' group. It's for a contest that we've been assigned.

We get credit for a 'like' and credit if you lift or copy our design. The contest will be going until the end of the month so you don't have to all dash over there at once and run over each other. It's not like a 1 hour sale at Macy's. LOL!!

The Spice Girls and I would appreciate your support in this and it sure would make us feel special. Thank you!!

I will do that tonight or tomorrow morning!! I PROMISE!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:10 PM

• Deb-doodle Said:
Well, I'm hoping it's cow manure and not Mum or dog manure.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:12 PM

• Tina scraps Said:
I got my first package!! went out to get some groceries and pleasantly surprised to find the box on the stairs

my big sis got me a bunch of the purple stuff (my fave color) on my wish list - including flowers, Kimberly! lol

thank you big sis!!

Oh my Gosh Tina... you got some freat stuff too!

I just L*O*V*E when everyone posts what they got .... Sometimes, I put some of that stuff on my own wishlist.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-15-11 04:16 PM
In response to 888

How is everyone's Saturday going?

I see the wonderful packages starting to show up!!! Three of them so far!!! Everyone is starting to get spoiled!!

I do see that Trisha's Big Sister still hasn't been on,,, I hope she is OK.

Spoiling Rachel
Tenant
Spoiling Rachel
In response to 888

Hello my dear Rachel!

I hope you are having a relaxing weekend. Except for your huge pile of manure and a too-busy husband, it sounds pretty nice! I am going to spend some time enjoying your gallery...

Love,
Your Big Sister

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Spoiling Rachel

Tina~those goodies were awesome!!!! Perfect for you!

Nikilynn~I miss you so much! I don't know why, but it feels like a long time since we've talked...your belated b-day gift will go out this week, can't wait for you to get it!

Rebecca hasn't been here either...I miss you too sweet friend!

Hope all of you enjoy your night.

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

I'm fixin' to scrap a little! Who's with me?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to imagine.lilacs

I'm with you in spirit Michelle...in body though, I'll be in bed.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Well, gonna get off here now and get some rest. Baelin must have had a nightmere last night because he was up crying and I brought him ..in bed with Dan and I...we have a king sized bed and he still managed to kick, move, and just be totally restless all night which made me restless as well...no sleep. And then they wake up at 7AM like they had a great night of sleep~kids have an endless supply of energy don't they!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I"m cleaning off my scrap table so I can hopefully scrap there (instead of the living room) tomorrow.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to parisdame

Tina, I loove purple too! I LOVE flowers too. I'm adding tons of prima stuff to my wishlist

I'm trying to get scrappy tonight but dh dragged me to a friends house for his bday. We are sitting around watching 4 diff hockey games and talking about the tv shows swamp people and extreme couponing.... Fun fun!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to scrapbrarian

Hi ladies!

To my big sister!!! I LOVE LOVE what you got me for the October surprise! Those paints are just fabulous and of course I am Stickles addicted! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! And it came so beautifully gift wrapped...thanks so much! I'll post a photo tomorrow when I can take a good picture...

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to youvegotmel

Ladies, we are having a Design team Challenge over at Scrappy Chic Cafe...the design team members are competing against each other using the Echo Park Emporium Collection...I need some votes!!! PLEEEZE go to the site and click 'like" on my Apothecary group!
http://scrappychiccafe.ning.com/group/reverse-challen ge...

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

• youvegotmel Said:
Ladies, we are having a Design team Challenge over at Scrappy Chic Cafe...the design team members are competing against each other using the Echo Park Emporium Collection...I need some votes!!! PLEEEZE go to the site and click 'like" on my Apothecary group!
http://scrappychiccafe.ning.com/group/reverse-challen ge...

IF you like my projects that is! Thanks girls! MUAH!!!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, Tina and Deb were crackin me up with their 'manure' wonderings! LOL It's actually the first thing I was thinking too, LOL!!!!

Kimberly girl I bet it really is hard for you to see your Dad with his date. I bet he's be uncomfortable too though, introducing you to her....

Deb, did you see me pimping my stuff out for the challenge over at the cafe. I feel kinda bad now since you were such a trooper and asked for votes for all of us...Awww I love you!!

Hi Tres!!!!!

Suzi, girl I'm just THRILLED for your family!!!! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Thank you so much Mel.

Today we had Judgement House practice. Bug and I are in the heaven scene, she gets to an Angel while I am behind the scene making sure everyone is ready to go before a new group comes through. There were several of us ladies there practicing and only two men. Someone said - so there is no men in heaven afterall. We all cracked up.

This afternoon Bug and I shopped for her birthday, girl in mall = total happiness. A friend called me to see if Bug wanted to babysit her 5 yr old son, who is the sweetest and polite young man. I didnt know what Bug would do for she wanted to go out with her friends, since she can drive. She said I am going for the money, instead of going to the movie, this was after she spend all of her money and mine too. lol

Tres - how did the party go? I know it was fun and someone got spoiled rotten I know!

Have a great Sunday everyone.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Sassy Suzi

Hi everyone,

The party was a blast but I'm so tired right now. I'll fill you all in on the details later.

I remember a few posts about manure...LOL!

Great goodies for Pink and Tina.

Michelle I love your new avi....my ds who is 6 loves The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I'm off to bed. Nite all

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to parisdame

morning all

what's on the agenda for today?

Only things I have planned are some household stuff and some scrappin' while jason's at work today.

have a good one!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

here are some ATCs I finished yesterday - I had been playing with my alcohol inks a while ago and created some random pages, so I cut one of them up to make the background for these ATCs.

Courage ATC By Tina Scraps

What you see is what you get ATC By Tina Scraps

Believe ATC By Tina Scraps

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning.
Last night we went to a Japanese steakhouse. So much fun interacting with the chef and the food just melting in our mouths. Has anyone else been before?

Tres I'm anxious to see bday cake pix.
Tina Love the ATCs
Michelle Love your new avi.
Suzi how fun to get to mall shop with a teenage girl again. I love to take my DS gf.

I think we are headed to river to see the leaves.
Have agreat day ladies

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis

• Tina scraps Said:
I got my first package!! went out to get some groceries and pleasantly surprised to find the box on the stairs

my big sis got me a bunch of the purple stuff (my fave color) on my wish list - including flowers, Kimberly! lol

thank you big sis!!

I'm delighted that it arrived so quickly - they must have heard me tell them 'get a move on - this is for Tina and shes desperate for more supplies'! I even put EXTRA purple flowers in there that were not on your list - hope it wasn't too much of an overdose!

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis

• imagine.lilacs Said:
I'm fixin' to scrap a little! Who's with me?

Great spooky avi Michelle!

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis
In response to JaniesBigSis

I can see you been busy already Tina! Just hopping over to your gallery to check out your new work!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• youvegotmel Said:
Rachel, Tina and Deb were crackin me up with their 'manure' wonderings! LOL It's actually the first thing I was thinking too, LOL!!!!

Kimberly girl I bet it really is hard for you to see your Dad with his date. I bet he's be uncomfortable too though, introducing you to her....

Deb, did you see me pimping my stuff out for the challenge over at the cafe. I feel kinda bad now since you were such a trooper and asked for votes for all of us...Awww I love you!!

Hi Tres!!!!!

Suzi, girl I'm just THRILLED for your family!!!! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart!

That's okay Mel. I'm pimping on the side. LOL!!!!

Nah, if they do go over there maybe they'll vote for all of us sisters.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Good morning.
Last night we went to a Japanese steakhouse. So much fun interacting with the chef and the food just melting in our mouths. Has anyone else been before?

Tres I'm anxious to see bday cake pix.
Tina Love the ATCs
Michelle Love your new avi.
Suzi how fun to get to mall shop with a teenage girl again. I love to take my DS gf.

I think we are headed to river to see the leaves.
Have agreat day ladies

I've been a few times Tina over the years. Way back when those first opened around here my Dad was alive and he loved to go to them. It's been awhile though so thanks for reminding me of them. I'll have to go back sometime soon. It's like dinner and show all in one.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

You girls have got to watch this video from the Ellen show. Talk about a nutty craft teacher. I was watching it wondering how I'd be reacting to her.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/index.php?mediaKey=1...

Edited by Deb-doodle on 10-16-11 06:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Deb - pimping on the side? better than hooking, I guess

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
Deb - pimping on the side? better than hooking, I guess

I'll say!!!!!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Good morning.

mmmmm..... japanese steakhouse.....

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Deb I saw that on Ellen's show last week. She isn't really a worker at M's, but a lady that works for Ellen. The gal is afraid of her own shadow and Ellen loves to tease her. Makes me laugh every time. One time they filled her eating in a dark resturant and she is afraid of the dark-hilarious!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Generally speaking, I don't like Japanese food, but I do like Japanese steakhouses! there's one nearby that opened a few months ago. have only been there once so far, it's a bit pricey, but very good. It had just happened when we went there, so it was pretty quiet, but I've heard it's quite crowded these days!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:
You girls have got to watch this video from the Ellen show. Talk about a nutty craft teacher. I was watching it wondering how I'd be reacting to her.

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/videos/index.php?mediaKey=1...

I was bored and annoyed a minute in, couldn't bother watching the rest.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:
Not that I need any new...after this package I am totally spoiled rotten!!!!

Your big sis is spoiling you but good!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Suzette~I am thrilled for you and your husband about your adoption (or his) and I thought that you and Amber's mom had made peace and things were better...that must have been something I misread in another ss round...I didn't know she still was giving you trouble. I'm sorry.

Okay girls...have to share the ebay deal I got (Rachel-you inspired me!!! )

In the lot, I get...

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads (30 new)

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Stain
(13 different colors)

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Inks
(every color available)

~Perfect pearls (10)

~Ranger Ink - Liquid Pearls - Dimensional Paint -
(9 bottles)

~Ranger Ink - Stickles Glitter Glue -
(13 bott`Distress Stickles Glitter Glue (7 bottles)

~Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Sanding Block -

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator

~Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator - Replacement Felts

~Ink Blending Tool - For Ink Application and Blending

~Ink Blending Foam Refills - For Ink Application and Blending

~Mini Mister - Mini Spray Bottles - 3 Pack

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Ink Cardstock Pack - 4.25 x 5.5

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Foil Tape Sheets - 4.25 x 5.5 - Metal - 6 Sheets

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Craft Tags - Size Number 8 - Manila

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Enamel Accents - Opaque Dimensional Glaze - Black and White Set

~Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - 6 x 12 Grungepaper - 6 Sheets

~Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Grungeboard - Grunge Alphabet Block

~Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Mask - Seasonal

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet - 15 inch by 18 inch

I got all this stuff for 250.00. I use these products seriously all the time! I think I will be set as far as ink products go...

Sorry if I'm bragging...I'm just so happy about finding it!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:
Imelda...you have been one busy lady! Today I went out to lunch with my husband...it was so nice. Then I came home to my wonderful goodies from my secret sister...it's been a great day!

Sounds like a lovely day!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

great deal. I never find those tho-lucky you:)

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
So I have spent all day switching my kids' rooms. It gets too cold in my dd room at night so we made it the new playroom. The old playroom is too small for her dbl bed so I put my ds and his twin bed in there. And lastly my dd went to my ds old room. Lots of moving and reorganizing but its worth it. Kids are closer now and they get a way bigger playroom with better storage for their toys. I FILLED the kitchen with toys so I'm in the process of clearing that out... Just thought I'd take a little break

Sounds like you have earned that break! It's fun switching stuff around though isn't it.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Debbie! I loved that video of the Ellen show! It must have been so hard to be there doing the craft with the crazy lady teaching it! I would have had a hard time not just laughing right at her!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Now Tina...this lady has two more of the exact same sets and they are buy it now...so if you want one, or want to look at it, I can pm you the link!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:
Tina~those goodies were awesome!!!! Perfect for you!

Nikilynn~I miss you so much! I don't know why, but it feels like a long time since we've talked...your belated b-day gift will go out this week, can't wait for you to get it!

Rebecca hasn't been here either...I miss you too sweet friend!

Hope all of you enjoy your night.

I'm here Pink. Miss you too. Work was super busy last week and yesterday I just scrapped all day! I plan to spend the rest of this afternoon scarpping too!

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN

To my little sister

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Wow great deal on Ebay, Pink!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Thanks Pink, but I've found them and have them saved in my watch list:)

Hello Big Sister, I love that rainbow by the water! I hope you are having a great day.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Always happy to do a little enabling! I used to love to do that so I could tell hubby that I knew someone who bought more than me...it's harder and harder to find that person though!

AND to all of you who remember my muffin story, you will be pleased to know that the bakery is selling pumpkin muffins again...Dan came home last night at 11PM with a box of them!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• scrapbrarian Said:
Wow great deal on Ebay, Pink!

Thanks Rebecca! I felt like it was an amazing deal! It's good to see you! I'm so happy you got a scrapping holiday!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• thinkpink22 Said:

In the lot, I get...

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads (30 new)

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Stain
(13 different colors)

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Inks
(every color available)

~Perfect pearls (10)

~Ranger Ink - Liquid Pearls - Dimensional Paint -
(9 bottles)

~Ranger Ink - Stickles Glitter Glue -
(13 bott`Distress Stickles Glitter Glue (7 bottles)

~Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Sanding Block -

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator

~Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator - Replacement Felts

~Ink Blending Tool - For Ink Application and Blending

~Ink Blending Foam Refills - For Ink Application and Blending

~Mini Mister - Mini Spray Bottles - 3 Pack

~Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Adirondack Alcohol Ink Cardstock Pack - 4.25 x 5.5

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Foil Tape Sheets - 4.25 x 5.5 - Metal - 6 Sheets

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Craft Tags - Size Number 8 - Manila

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Enamel Accents - Opaque Dimensional Glaze - Black and White Set

~Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - 6 x 12 Grungepaper - 6 Sheets

~Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Grungeboard - Grunge Alphabet Block

~Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Mask - Seasonal

~Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet - 15 inch by 18 inch

I got all this stuff for 250.00. I use these products seriously all the time! I think I will be set as far as ink products go...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

That is a very good deal Pink. You should add the prices up and see how much you saved.

Tina, I can't believe you didn't like that video. I laughing so hard. I can not imagine being there. I can't imagine being the lady who had to do all that. I would have been laughing hysterically.

I got my son busy helping me around here today. Now I've sent him to the grocery store. It is kind of nice having a man around the house again.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hey Debbie! Yes, when I get everything in my greedy little hands, I plan on adding it up (like looking if I bought all of it here on scrapbook.com) and seeing what I would have paid. I would have been the same as you Debbie! I bet those ladies thought they were being punked!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

One more thing, to remind everyone...if you do not hear from your sister at least once a week, pm Nikilynn AND I so we can get in contact with your big sister. We keep track of initial contact and boxes and you keep track of posts from your big sister to you. We will take care of it for you right away. We would both prefer you to pm us though, and not post it all on the thread and to please send the pm to both of the hostesses so we can both see and find whose list you are on, etc.

Hope that's okay with all of you girls~

Kimberly

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Here's a page I finished for the Apothecary Emporium contest. I did some flowers and tags too.

Vampalicious By Deb-doodle

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Great Halloween lo Deb!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Here's what I got done this weekend/ TFL

it must be ......love By Scrapbrarian

fabulous friends By Scrapbrarian

Happiness By Scrapbrarian

Starry Eyed By Scrapbrarian

just happy to hang By Scrapbrarian

what's in the bag? By Scrapbrarian

It doesn't get any better than this By Scrapbrarian

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-16-11 09:48 PM

Great LOs ladies! I have been busy this weekend getting ready to be out of town for four days.

Tres- I am going to be at the Hilton Garden Inn on Gillman RD. I have a dinner on Monday night, but would love to check out nearby stamp and scrappy stores on Tues or Wed afternoon/evening if you have time.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to vawm

Just wanted to check in and say hi! I was MIA over the weekend because I went to my 2 day scrapping event. I'm feeling a little better but was dying on Saturday night.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:
Suzette~I am thrilled for you and your husband about your adoption (or his) and I thought that you and Amber's mom had made peace and things were better...that must have been something I misread in another ss round...I didn't know she still was giving you trouble. I'm sorry.

In the lot, I get...

Don't be blaming me for your spending misdemeanours! We'll be watching closely to see how much of this stuff you are using and how often!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Note to self - watch Debs video clip later (p57)

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Gotta go to work though I'd really like to stay and check out all of Debs and Rebecca's work- you ladies have sure been busy!

spoilinisthegame
Resident
spoilinisthegame
In response to RachelUK

How fun, a trip for you,
is it business or pleasure?
Either way, enjoy your time,
maybe look for a special treasure.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to spoilinisthegame

Good Morning ladies,

It's Monday!! Blah!! I am off to work here soon, just wanted to say good morning to my favorite group of ladies.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-17-11 05:36 AM
In response to spoilinisthegame

• spoilinisthegame Said:
How fun, a trip for you,
is it business or pleasure?
Either way, enjoy your time,
maybe look for a special treasure.

It's a work trip. I am looking forward to it. Nice to get away for a few days.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Great LOs ladies! I have been busy this weekend getting ready to be out of town for four days.

Tres- I am going to be at the Hilton Garden Inn on Gillman RD. I have a dinner on Monday night, but would love to check out nearby stamp and scrappy stores on Tues or Wed afternoon/evening if you have time.

Yes let's get together! I'll pm you my number and we'll meet up

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Wow Pink what a deal!

Rebecca I left you some love. Nice work!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to parisdame

yawn. had a dr's appt this morning, then straight into a meeting at work. fun fun fun!

have a good day all.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-17-11 08:56 AM
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
  • vawm Said:

Yes let's get together! I'll pm you my number and we'll meet up

Awesome!

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis

Happy Monday Little Sister!

I am mailing out your package today. I hope you like it!

Love,
Big Sister

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2

• youvegotmel Said:
Hi ladies!

To my big sister!!! I LOVE LOVE what you got me for the October surprise! Those paints are just fabulous and of course I am Stickles addicted! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! And it came so beautifully gift wrapped...thanks so much! I'll post a photo tomorrow when I can take a good picture...

Magnificent Mel, I am glad you got your package. I love your art work, so I am giving you a tiny prod to do some more.

I hope you had a pleasant night's rest AND are ready to KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF today. Thinking of you!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:11 AM
In response to IMABear2

Happy Monday everyone!!!!! How is everyone?

Great to see the packages come in!! I love it!! Melody.... I can't wait to see your SS got you!!!

Well, today starts a new week... let start showing our little sister's some loven'!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:12 AM
In response to 888

Oh Sweet Pink... I am LOVEN' the awesome stuff you got off of Ebay!!! Lucky you!!!!! I bet you can't wait till it all arrives!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:13 AM
In response to 888

Oh my Sweet Rebecca ... great LO's!!! I'll go and give you some gallary loven' soon!!! Always so great to see your smiling face!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:15 AM

• Deb-doodle Said:
Here's a page I finished for the Apothecary Emporium contest. I did some flowers and tags too.

Vampalicious By Deb-doodle

Oh this is So gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:17 AM

• Tina scraps Said:
yawn. had a dr's appt this morning, then straight into a meeting at work. fun fun fun!

have a good day all.

Yucky... Dr.'s appointments... which reminds me.. I have to call the denists office...

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:43 AM
In response to 888

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to my Secret Sister... you are just the BEST!!!!!!!

When Kimberly asked us what things we would like off of our wishlist... you got me EVERYTHING I put and more!!!!

Thank you SO much!!! I've wanted that 12 x 12 Rock n' Roll photo album for years!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I am so happy and so grateful!!!!

OMG.... Thank you so much to my Secret Sister!!! By Nikilynn

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to 888

Good Morning, Friends!

Glad to see a bunch of scrapping all done- nice work!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-17-11 10:44 AM

Michelle I love that Halloween mug in your avi!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

Hi ladies, I've been busy making some cards. Several birthdays coming up. Also just watched the first episode of Lost with my middle son.
He is a fanatic and I've never watched a single episode, so we are going to try and watch them together. Bonding:)

How's everyone's Monday going so far?

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN
In response to tinadn

Goodie, my little sister is online.
I just wanted to let you know that you package is on it's way to you. It will be coming from scrapbook.com and I hope you like the goodies I picked out for you.

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN
In response to SS-2-TinaN

I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you, Happy Monday

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

Now thats dangerous Tina - you'll be addicted soon enough! I remember watching the first dvd of 24 - I had to watch about 6 back to back - I couldnt get enough of them!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to my Secret Sister... you are just the BEST!!!!!!!

When Kimberly asked us what things we would like off of our wishlist... you got me EVERYTHING I put and more!!!!

Thank you SO much!!! I've wanted that 12 x 12 Rock n' Roll photo album for years!!!! Thank you SOOOOO much!!! I am so happy and so grateful!!!!

OMG.... Thank you so much to my Secret Sister!!! By Nikilynn

Great goodies Nikilynn!!! Love it~it's perfect for you!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

Rebecca~all your layouts were gorgeous! I love your work...it's always something new every time!

Debbie~your layout is fantastic as well. I love it!

I spent the day in my studio...cleaning it and re-organizing it all. I keep trying new ways to store the products...I haven't found one for some of my stuff.

Well, I am having my favorite dinner tonight (spaghetti) and I have some pumpkin roll for desert for everyone...today is a wonderful and happy Monday!

Talk to all of you later!

Pink

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• Kimberly#1_Bigsis Said:
Happy Monday Little Sister!

I am mailing out your package today. I hope you like it!

Love,
Big Sister

Oh, I can hardly wait...and I know I'll LOVE it for sure!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hello Big Sis, Rachel, and Pink

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to tinadn

Hi every one.

Deb the video was funny! I would love to have a $100 gc from Michael s.

Edited by Sassy Suzi on 10-17-11 01:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Sassy Suzi

Pink - we all know that pumpkin roll is never going to do it for Dan - pumpkin muffins are all he is interested in!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I just watched that Michaels vid - it did make me laugh but I wouldnt have thought it was so funny if I'd been there!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Gotta hit the hay - I am reading a great book - Room by Emma Donoghue - a little unnerving to be sure, but I can't put it down! If I go to bed too late I'll never be able to get to the end of the book!

Night all!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Pink - we all know that pumpkin roll is never going to do it for Dan - pumpkin muffins are all he is interested in!!

Yes but he bought the pumpkin rolls from the local bakery (that is delicious!) and I think he expecting the same return on his investment.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Nikilynn~did you ever name your kitty?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Gotta hit the hay - I am reading a great book - Room by Emma Donoghue - a little unnerving to be sure, but I can't put it down! If I go to bed too late I'll never be able to get to the end of the book!

Night all!

That book is just so good! I couldn't put it down either Rachel!!! LOVED IT!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Hello Big Sis, Rachel, and Pink

Hey Tina! How are you?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Michelle~I agree with everyone that your avatar is so perfect for Halloween!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Rachel I just googled that book, sounds interesting

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics