Page 3 of 38 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to parisdame

Good morning ladies, TGIF!
It is our homecoming this weekend. DS3 is driving his dgf and 2 friends 30 miles away to go to dinner. Makes me nervous! But I love that they get all dressed up. O I need to shorten his pants, just remembered.

I finished a great book last night Harvesting the Heart by Picoult now starting the Hunger Games triology on my tablet-first time reading a book on here:)

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to tinadn

Happy Birthday Nikilynn!

Tina - what are the Hunger Games trilogy about?

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-11 07:59 AM
In response to parisdame

Thank you SO much Tres! So far it has been awesome!!! We had a safety meeting and there were four firemen here at work!!!!! Woooooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-11 08:00 AM
In response to 888

Thanks Jessica!!!! I may 42 today.... But I feel like 24!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to JMorales

• JMorales Said:
Happy Birthday Nikilynn!

Tina - what are the Hunger Games trilogy about?

Well I'm just starting the first book and it's about teens killing each other-I think. I've just read chapter one so far. The entire city dresses up and gathers round. All teenagers names go in a jar and like a lottery, a boy and girl name are drawn from each area (12 areas) and they are sent into the wild to kill each other. The last one alive wins. They have no choice about it. They get their names put in more times each year in exchange for food. It's from a very poor area. Not usually something I would pick up but I've been told by many friends that they are all awesome. It's even replaced the reading requirements of To Kill a Mockingbird in some high schools.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

4 firemen at once would be overwhelming. How could you even think

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to parisdame

Rachel- love the lo! So cute!! And what a perfect title!!!

About the baby... Omg!!! Can we say pick on someone your own size?

Happy birthday nikki!!!!! Firemen already?! So far so good!!

That book sounds reaLly good. Ya a lot of people are having issues with to kill a mockingbird bcuz its got the "n" word in it.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-30-11 08:26 AM
In response to littleMRSimelda

YOU got FOUR FIREMEN for you BIRTHDAY?
Lucky!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-30-11 08:39 AM
In response to vawm

Four Firemen at 7:30 in the morning on your Birthday..... What more can a girl wish or ask for????

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Four Firemen at 7:30 in the morning on your Birthday..... What more can a girl wish or ask for????

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to parisdame

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nikilynn!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Megan Ann

I read the Hunger Games Trilogy. It's very good!!! It's been awhile though. It's like in the future where people live in camps or communes and the rules have been set by the elders.

Nikilynn, I left you a birthday message over at the other site. Of course my hello kitty can't compare to your firemen.

That's what I'll have for my birthday too. I want one my age that's not married though. LOL!!!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to parisdame

Happy Birthday Nikilynn!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Thanks Jessica!!!! I may 42 today.... But I feel like 24!!!!

Thats what a bunch of hunky firemen can do for a girl!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I think you may need hosing down once you're done with those firemen, birthday girl!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Heres a girl who likes a decent sized glass of something...!

Make mine a double! By RachelUK

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Ariwass

is it time yet?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Tina scraps

happy birthday nikilynn!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

My son just brought me some Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk. My favorite!!! I think I'll keep him.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Deb-doodle

Could he bring some for me too please Debbie - we dont get that one over here and it sounds divine!

Tina - I have one all poured out and ready for you!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to RachelUK

Morning! Just popping in! Can't wait to see who my new sister is

I'm busy today reorganizing/packing my scrap stuff for a weekend crop next weekend. I have sooo much stuff lol Tomorrow is a family picnic and hiking. Should be fun!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Could he bring some for me too please Debbie - we dont get that one over here and it sounds divine!

Tina - I have one all poured out and ready for you!

Oh Rachel, it's ice cream. Rich dark chocolate ice cream with huge chunks of white chocolate and dark chocolate candy in it. Also pecans and chocolate covered peanuts. It is truly divine!!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hello sisters!!! Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend! I'm off to Niagara Falls for a wedding today but its super c-c-cold! I had to pull out my winter coat. Brrrr

So excited to get my sister and start spoiling her! Eeeehheeeheheheee! Let the mystery begin!

Rachel- awesome job with the challenge! There's no way I could do it!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to tinadn

Tina: hope the boys have fun at homecoming! And enjoy the Hunger Games trilogy. I loved those books. The first one especially...

Nikilyn! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Deb: nice son-in-law!! definitely a keeper...

Today is my daughter's Birthday Observed. We are going to try bowling- my son thinks he can do it without any trouble. Fingers crossed! Then the rest of the day will be spent putting together her new Hogwart's Express legos. But her favorite present will be watching carefully from the table: she begged me for a styrofoam and feather crow from Michael's a few weeks ago. I madeher wish come true, and he is now apart of everything we do. She named him Jasper. I love my quirky 10 year old!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to imagine.lilacs

Happy birthday to your daughter Michelle and welcome to the family Jasper!!!

I can't wait to get my sister!!!

IMELDA!!!! Are you near Niagara Falls???? I am going to be on the NY side of Niagara Falls in a few months! My aunt lives in Lewiston, NY and we are going to visit! If you are not far away, I can come to Canada and we can meet up!! How fun would that be? My aunt lives right near the Canadian border, so it wouldn't be much farther once I get to NY!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Megan Ann

Deb doodle - you gotta introduce me to that icecream on my next trip!

Imelda - I couldnt have done it if I had small kids - or even if I had to cook more! This last week, with Josh back at university and Neil travelling to Mexico - well I had no excuse but to buckle down and get it done!

It is the hottest October day today for 100 years - just under 30C - we're all pulling our summer stuff out again!

Out for dinner tonight with friends in London so I gotta go and titivate!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

Hi ladies, I've been busy reading my triology-got one done. Now picking up the house. We are having friends over while the kids are at the dance.
Have a wonderful weekend!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to tinadn

Megan- that would be awesome!!!!!!!! I'm actually just here for a wedding. I'm closer to the Toronto area-just about 40 min north. When are you going though? I'm going to a weekend scrapbooking retreat in brantford which is closer to the falls than me in November. Itd be awesome to do that together!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:26 PM
In response to JMorales

• JMorales Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:

Very... Very Nice Jessica.... Yumm-O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:28 PM
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nikilynn!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

Thank you Megan.. I just had a wonderful day.. I am very loved!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:29 PM
In response to Ariwass

• Ariwass Said:
Happy Birthday Nikilynn!!!

Awww, thank you so very much!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:30 PM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I think you may need hosing down once you're done with those firemen, birthday girl!

I'll tell you what.... three out of the four... could come and put out my fire ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!! lol

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:31 PM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Heres a girl who likes a decent sized glass of something...!

Make mine a double! By RachelUK

Ohhhh Rachie... I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:34 PM

• imagine.lilacs Said:
Tina: hope the boys have fun at homecoming! And enjoy the Hunger Games trilogy. I loved those books. The first one especially...

Nikilyn! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Deb: nice son-in-law!! definitely a keeper...

Today is my daughter's Birthday Observed. We are going to try bowling- my son thinks he can do it without any trouble. Fingers crossed! Then the rest of the day will be spent putting together her new Hogwart's Express legos. But her favorite present will be watching carefully from the table: she begged me for a styrofoam and feather crow from Michael's a few weeks ago. I madeher wish come true, and he is now apart of everything we do. She named him Jasper. I love my quirky 10 year old!

Thank you so much!!! and Happy Birthday to your daughter!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-01-11 02:34 PM
In response to 888

Who's ready for their 'Little Sister"????????????

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to 888

Ya I do I do!!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

ME ME ME!!! I'M READY!!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass

Can't wait!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Ariwass

Happy birthday Nikilynn!! Left you some birthday love on the old thread too.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-01-11 08:06 PM
In response to scrapbrarian

I am ready!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to vawm

just dropping by to say hello.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Who's ready for their 'Little Sister"????????????

Well I am still on July to Sept wondering about it. Its not over yet.

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to 888

Wooohooo!!! I got my secret sister!!! can't wait to get back with all my favorite girls! AND spoil my lil sis!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:

Hi Tres, my I've missed you!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to youvegotmel

Nikilynn, did I miss your birthday? Man, I gotta get with the program! I'm losin my touch! Hope your year is the best EVER!

megans_bigsis
Tenant
megans_bigsis

I'm here to claim the beautiful Megan as my lil sis! I can't wait to spoil you...I've already been checking out your wishlist I have a few questions for you though. What "traditional" embellishments do you use (e.g. brads, buttons, ribbon, fiber etc)? Also, I'm not very familiar with the Cuttlebug. Can sizzix dies be used with it?

I hope you have a fabulous Sunday! Can't wait to start shopping!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to megans_bigsis

I'm ready for mine!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

hi all, just dropping by for a quick hello. I've got an awful head cold, luckily dayquil seems to be helping. yesterday was bad, and this morning woke up feeling like my head was going to explode, it was so congested.

here's a layout I started yesterday and finished today.

my girl By Tina Scraps

Trishas Big Sis
Tenant
Trishas Big Sis

HELLLOOOOOO!!!!!!! to my new little sister TrishaLouise!!! I am soooo excited to be your big sister! I want to hear all about your travels. You have such an exciting life. Anything special you want in your first package?? I can't wait to surprise you!!!

Love,
Your Secret Big Sister

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Trishas Big Sis

Hello everyone! Hope all of you are having a great day! I didn't say happy birthday to my sweet friend Nikilynn on here yet (I did text her) but I hope it was as sweet and wonderful as you are!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to thinkpink22

Happy Sunday girls!!!

It's been a beautiful couple of days here in Florida. I had the grands yesterday for awhile. For the first time in sooooo long it wasn't roasting outside so Shane and I played some catch, then I sat outside with the baby while Shane and Brooke rode their bikes and skooters.

Around lunch time Brooke suggested we have a picnic in the yard. So I whipped up some tuna sandwiches and we sat on a quilt in the shade and had those and some chips and pickles. It was just so perfect out there. The baby really enjoyed it too since I gave him some cheetos to maul. When they'd get too small I'd take them from him because I didn't want him to swallow them and he'd let out a scream. LOL!!!! But then he'd get a fresh one so he was happy again.

Rachel, you bet I'll break out the Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk next time we meet. You'll find it as spectacular as the Blizzard!!!

Michelle, your daughter sounds like an absolute gem!!! A styrofoam and feather crow. What a girl!!! I love her already. And Happy Birthday to her!!! Oh, and my son bought me the B&J's. I only have sons hence no son in law. This one is the one that's possibly moving back in for awhile. At the rate he's going it will be a joy. Just keep bringing Mom those little presents. LOL!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Sounds amazing Debbie!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Deb sounds like a perfect day:)

It's beautiful here too.
I started my day out at 5:30am, met some friends, drove 30 miles away to do a 5K cancer walk. I missed church but felt it was ok today. Now my DS3 is dirtbiking and DH is watching football, so I am catching up some here and will scrap a little, if I don't fall asleep first. Darn I'm tired.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to megans_bigsis

• megans_bigsis Said:
I'm here to claim the beautiful Megan as my lil sis! I can't wait to spoil you...I've already been checking out your wishlist I have a few questions for you though. What "traditional" embellishments do you use (e.g. brads, buttons, ribbon, fiber etc)? Also, I'm not very familiar with the Cuttlebug. Can sizzix dies be used with it?

I hope you have a fabulous Sunday! Can't wait to start shopping!

Thanks for claiming me!!! (And calling me beautiful!) I am soo excited for you to get to know me (and eventually I will get to know who you are!!! ) The cuttlebug (as far as I know) is just like the Sizzix big shot as far as what it does, but it is more compact. And yes, you can use any brand of dies in it. As for traditional embellishments I have them coming out the wazoo!!! Simply because I do not use them! I have jars filled with buttons (separated by color and then put in rainbow order of course), I have 2 (TWO!!!) Clip it Up ribbon Organizers, plus all my scraps of ribbon on hangers (in rainbow order). I have tons of plain brads & fancy brads...hmmm...I actually have a lot of everything except newer stuff. So as far as traditional things go, I already am pretty well covered for the basics. I could use some WHITE textured cardstock though! I prefer the American Crafts 12x12 White Textured Cardstock (It comes in a pack of 60 sheets and you can find it online for about $12). I am going to work on making some Halloween kits and eating something!

Have a great week big sis!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Megan Ann

Oh Rachel, by the way, you won my challenge over at Scrappy Chic Cafe. I'll get your prize together this week.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Well, I am excited to start a new round! Bring on the fun!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Wow Debbie - I'm absolutely thrilled to bits! Thank you so much. It was so much fun to do and especially as it was a page of Emilys album! At least she will know that I'm working on her book!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-02-11 02:38 PM
In response to RachelUK

Good afternoon ladies. I am still recovering from the sinus infection I had, but at least I can hear out of both ears now. I need to hit the scrap table soon.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

• youvegotmel Said:
  • parisdame Said:

Hi Tres, my I've missed you!

Hi Mel, how are things? How is Dana? I need to send her a card this week.

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to parisdame

Hello, I am stopping by to claim the lovely Mel as my little sister. I hope you see this message because I think you have training for your new job.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to IMABear2

Sending wishes for health to those of you who are sick.

Deb sounds like a lovely day with the grands!

Hello to Sweet Pink, both Tina's, Mel, Victoria, Rachel, Megan Ann & Tres.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Hi Rebecca. I hope your weekend has been as lovely as you are. We are having the most amazing hot weather at the moment, and instead of warm winter woollies, I was wearing my sleeveless silk top while we were out for lunch today.

Everyone was out and about - lots of people walking along the towpath by the Thames and just enjoying the sunshine!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

This evening I have sorted out the mail I have to send - birthday cards, cd and wedding cake to Rosita (sorry I'm so slow!), wedding photocard for Debbie, and some stuff for the xbox that ds left behind last week.

I also packed up the photos for the church we're going to next weekend. It was my dads first church as an ordained minister, and he saw it built from ground up. He took photos (the old slides/transparencies) and I had them printed out for the Golden Jubilee celebrations next weekend.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Good for you Rachel! You girls are so organized!

Earlier this week I broke two of the fingers on my left hand and had to have stitches as well. I am just such a clutz sometimes! It is getting better but I'm still a terrible typer with it like this!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Rebecca~are you getting your scrap on yet?

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis
In response to IMABear2

Hello to my my little sister Kimberly #1! I am so thrilled and excited to have gotten you as my sister. I'm going to have so much fun shopping for you. I look forward to getting to know you better as well.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

Rachel, I envy your hot weather! Today was lovely and sunny but the high temperature was 51 degrees. Too chilly for just barely October.

Hi Kimberly, I did get my scrap on for an hour or so tonight. I made a card for a baby shower I am going to on Saturday. I still need to go buy a gift.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Kimberly how did you hurt your hand? Hope it feels better soon!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to IMABear2

• MelsBigSis Said:
Hello, I am stopping by to claim the lovely Mel as my little sister. I hope you see this message because I think you have training for your new job.

Oh I've been claimed! Yay!!!!! I saw that photo of myself and thought for a second I had screwed things up and gave myself away already to my big sis! BUT I see you've been pretty crafty in finding a photo of me...this is going to be a fun round! So happy to have been claimed already! Yep I am at training...two weeks away from home and away from my scrap stuff....it's gonna be hard!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

• love4Ari Said:
Heelllloooo!!! Jci to say hi to my little sister Ariana! I cannot wait to start shopping for you. I want to get to know everything about you so start spilling!

I'm so glad to hear your trip to visit your mom went well. How was your weekend?

Awww thank you big sister! I'm still here in San Antonio Texas. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and we fly back home Tuesday afternoon. Please feel free to ask me any questions to get to know me better.

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

Deb, what a sweet day you and
brooke had....a picnic on a beautiful day in ___________well, you know. I love your property and would just LOVE to have similar land!

Hi Rachel! How are ya?

Tres, Dana's doing ok. She's been having some personal problems alot lately and so has been on an emotional up and down roller coaster (drama, ugh!) lately. Healthwaise she's doing well though.

So, some fo you know I've been working on a benefit for Rafe, so he can have the surgery he needs to try and stop the violent awful seizures he has every day. WELL, it was a huge success! we raised $5K in five hours! AND the day before the benefit we got the best news imaginable! My son's (who is in Afghanistan)chain of command have been working behind the scenes and they have found a naval doctor that is going to do the $100,000 surgery pro-bono! at a military hospital! It's a miracle...truly! We're so happy we can't see straight. None of his after care, respite, post op appointments etc will be covered by insurance though, so the money we raised will g to that. Also, we found out yesterday....my son gets to come home from Afghanistan for the surgery! SO excited!

mysisternancyrocks
New Kid On the Block
mysisternancyrocks

Hello scrap sisters! I'm here to claim the beautiful and sweet Nancy! Hi Nancy...I'm your Big Sis and I can't wait to spoil you for the next three months. I'm off to check out your wishlist....hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass

• love4Ari Said:
Oh. For some reason I thought you were back home. So glad you are able to spend so much time with your mom.

Opps just noticed I spelt your name wrong.. That may mean I have to send you something extra in your first package.

I guess my first few questions are: what project(s) are you currently working on?
Besides scrapping, what is your favorite pasttime?

Well then in that case you can spell my name wrong anytime! Well I just bought 2 latch hook rug craft kits to make for my daughters. I have a scrapbook and card making group that I organize back home and my next event i'm hosting is a Christmas tag swap so I'm working on a tag. I'm throwing a huge Halloween party for my kids at the end of the month so I'm working on putting together little embellishments to use for the party. My favorite pastime besides scrapping I guess was cross stitching and doing arts and crafts. Hope I answered your questions so far.

Spoiling Rachel
Tenant
Spoiling Rachel
In response to Ariwass

Dear Rachel-

Consider yourself claimed!! I am already looking for exciting new ways to spoil you. Better update your wishlist, little sister. The fun is about to begin!

Love,
Big Sister!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:

Earlier this week I broke two of the fingers on my left hand and had to have stitches as well. I am just such a clutz sometimes! It is getting better but I'm still a terrible typer with it like this!

Wow Pink!!! How in the world did you do that? I'm so sorry!! How are you getting along?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Good morning sisters!
So pumped to see all the secret sisters come out! Excited to be in this round!

Pink how is your hand? I can be a clutz too. Mostly I walk into things, not walls, usually desks, chairs and stuff.

How was everyone's weekend?
I was at a wedding. It was lots of fun... Makes me want to get married again, ofcourse to Brian. Lol! Our wedding was better but the wedding this weekend was nice tOo! hehee

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Happy Monday all! So cool to see the sisters getting claimed, such fun is in store for each of you.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning ladies and Happy Monday.

I just wanted to check in quick to see if I had my new little sis info, not yet. I'm on my way to an all day crop and will check back in tomorrow.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-03-11 06:41 AM
In response to tinadn

Tina, how fun! I am jealous.
I am on my way to a day of meetings at work. It is our first Monday of the month marathon of meetings. It is usually the only day we are all in the office together.
Good luck with your job training Mel!
I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to tinadn

Hi everyone. I'm hosting the baby challenge. Can you help us pick a winner? Here is the link to the poll: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Wow Pink!!! How in the world did you do that? I'm so sorry!! How are you getting along?

I did it by lifting a very heavy candy jar and dropping it on my hand and the wire rack it was sitting on. I need to learn to stay away from sweets!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

OH my Kimberly!!! You must be more careful! I hope your hand heals quickly! And take something for the pain if it hurts--no reason to be in pain when there are meds to help! (At least that is my philosophy )

Hi BIG SIS!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

I am going to scrap soon--I have swap kits & M/M/Ms to finish and mail out today. Then I am going to shop, shop, shop for my lil sis when I go out to the post office I am stopping at Archiver's (OOOO!!!) and maybe Michael's, A.C. Moore and JoAnn's to check out the sales. Archiver's NEVER has sales, but they have ALL the new stuff!!! I love going there, but I need to bring limited money and NO credit cards--if I do let myself buy what I want I end up spending $300 a pop every time I go into that store! After doing that 2 times I learned my lesson!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Megan Ann

ugh I've still got my head cold. thanks heavens for dayquil!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Good morning ladies and Happy Monday.

I just wanted to check in quick to see if I had my new little sis info, not yet. I'm on my way to an all day crop and will check back in tomorrow.

Happy Monday to you too Tina!! You are so lucky to go to an all day crop! I wish I could go with you. Hope you have lots of fun.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass

• Tina scraps Said:
ugh I've still got my head cold. thanks heavens for dayquil!

I hope you feel better soon!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Ariwass

Hey girls! I don't know about you but I am thrilled to be starting a new round! Let's just have fun and spoil our little sisters! Did everyone get a new little sister? Who's ready to start playing???

Spoiling Michelle
Tenant
Spoiling Michelle

I am just here to claim my little sister Michelle! I can't wait to start shopping for you friend!

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN
In response to 888

I'm here to claim my little sister, Tina N. I hope you are having a great Monday.

Ariannas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Ariannas big sis
In response to SS-2-TinaN

Well Arianna,
I am here to claim you as my little sister! I will be having fun getting to know you on here. I am looking forward to spoiling you! Anything special you really want? Have a happy Monday!

Spoiling Deanna
Tenant
Spoiling Deanna
In response to Ariannas big sis

NikiLynn, It's your very own Frankin Kitty. I am here to make all of your creative holiday wishes come true.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Spoiling Deanna

Mel that is such great news about your little grandbaby's surgery! It's also exciting you get your son home for a bit. I feel really sad for your dil at home with three little ones while her dh is away.

Pink stay away from the sweets! K hope your hand feels better soon.

Cute Frankin Kitty post!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 12:15 PM
In response to Spoiling Deanna

• Nikis Frankin Kitty Said:
NikiLynn, It's your very own Frankin Kitty. I am here to make all of your creative holiday wishes come true.

. Yippie!!!!!! I've been claimed!!! And I'm LOVING the Avi!!! I hope my SS is having a good day!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 12:16 PM
In response to 888

Hi Tres!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 12:18 PM
In response to 888

Not a bad start.... So far 'just' over half of the sisters have been claimed!!! I'm keeping GOOD tabs this time!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 12:22 PM
In response to 888

Hope u feel better Tina!!!! Make Jason cook you some Chicken Noodles Soup!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 12:38 PM
In response to 888

How is everyone doing today?

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Ariannas big sis

• Ariannas big sis Said:
Well Arianna,
I am here to claim you as my little sister! I will be having fun getting to know you on here. I am looking forward to spoiling you! Anything special you really want? Have a happy Monday!

Hi there Big Sister!!! Hope you are having a good Monday as well! I can't think of anything specific I really want. I will be delighted with whatever you get me.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Ariwass

Hi Tres! Yes, I will certainly be more careful about the sweets. I chose the candy jar because it was so heavy and big and I thought it would be harder for the kids to get into it all the time...well, turns out it is just as hard for me to get into it as well. Honestly, I guess I learned my lesson!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I am hoping you are feeling better too Tina! You know how much I've missed you on here, don't you?

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Megan - I went to Archivers today and they were having a sale 43% off all patterened paper, surely it wasn't just mine. I will say the store was packed.

Page 3 of 38 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics