Page 4 of 38 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 02:07 PM
In response to Sherrenae

Sherri, how much paper did you walk out with?

Imeldas Photo Center
Tenant
Imeldas Photo Center
In response to Sherrenae

I have arrived to claim my sweet sweet little sister Pink. Rest assured you are going to be spoiled as you deserve!!! You are a pink-tastic woman! Get ready for some fun!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-03-11 02:15 PM
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

So here is one of my gifts that my wonderful hubby got me for my Birthday:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

I haven't named her yet... she is only 9 weeks old

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Sherrenae

Oh come on girls... Don't I deserve even a little sympathy for being tired? Hanging out on the beach is a lot harder than you'd think it would be. Lol

Looking forward to the new round. I can't wait to see who my new sister is

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis
In response to TrishaLouise

Hello lil sis! Just popping in to stake my claim! hope you're ready for some fun.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to littleMRSimelda

Mel, I'm so happy everything is going well for Rafe's surgery. I pray that the surgery works. That poor little baby should have to go through such traumatic seizures. I just want to cry every time I think of that poor baby having those.

I had the picnic with all the grands. It was Brooke's idea though. Even little baby Drake was there. He's sitting up now so it was fun for him.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
Good for you Rachel! You girls are so organized!

Earlier this week I broke two of the fingers on my left hand and had to have stitches as well. I am just such a clutz sometimes! It is getting better but I'm still a terrible typer with it like this!

Wow Pink!!! How in the world did you do that? I'm so sorry!! How are you getting along?

I did it by lifting a very heavy candy jar and dropping it on my hand and the wire rack it was sitting on. I need to learn to stay away from sweets!

LMAO!!! Well at least you have a sense of humor about it. I'm so sorry for your hand though.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Tina, I hope you feel better soon. I had to finish Susie's work for her today because she was sick.

Nikilynn, your little kitten is so cute!! I know he's going to love living at your house and getting spoiled.

Trisha, NOPE!! sorry!! hee hee

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

Whew!

First: HI BIG SISTER!!! WAHOOO!!!

Second: I love reading up on all the daily posts. Grandkids, scraps, broken fingers (yikes!), college classes... I love getting to know you all. Thank you for sharing your lives here.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-03-11 06:51 PM
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

Adorable!

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• Kimberly#1_Bigsis Said:
Hello to my my little sister Kimberly #1! I am so thrilled and excited to have gotten you as my sister. I'm going to have so much fun shopping for you. I look forward to getting to know you better as well.

Just reposting for my little sister!!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

She is so cute!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

Looks like you all are off to a great start of the new round. Have fun and I hope everyone has the best Big Sister ever!

I hope it will be okay for me to drop in some to stay in touch with a great group of ladies.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SS-2-TinaN

• SS-2-TinaN Said:
I'm here to claim my little sister, Tina N. I hope you are having a great Monday.

I've been claimed Let the good time begin!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to tinadn

waaaahooo!!! i've been claimed too!!! so excited!

Tina, hope the new round helps you feel better soon!

nikki - CUTE kitty! i'm not a cat person but kittens are absolutely adorable!!!!

pink - hope your hand feels better... hope it's not keeping you from scrapping.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
Megan - I went to Archivers today and they were having a sale 43% off all patterened paper, surely it wasn't just mine. I will say the store was packed.

I'm immediately thinking 'wish I was there'!! However, if it was between Delaina's store 'Sweet Memories' and Archivers, I think I'd have to opt for Delaina's - and of course, the bathroom was to die for - I will definitely be scrapping THAT in due course!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

And she can already play with the Xbox/Playstation??? Wow - thats some kitty!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Mel - awesome news about Rafe's surgery, and also about the benefit - you are becoming an expert fundraiser, I reckon - totally well done!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to RachelUK

good morning all Just having breakfast and then finishing up some homework for my Modern Judaism class...I have to read and write a response paper...I hope I get it done in time! I am such a procrastinator! BUT in the meantime--Look at these cool owl minis I made yesterday:

Haunted Owl Minis (Sept M/M/M By Megan Ann

They are not incredibly elaborate, but I LOVE the way they turned out!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Megan Ann

Yeah! I've been claimed too! Can't wait to start the swapping!

Nikilynn the kitty is just precious! So adorable. What a fun, long lasting gift

Mel Congrats on such great news. You done good

Megan those owls are really cute!

Hope everyone has a great start to their week...I have to go and decide my career path today with my boss through our re-org. Not really looking forward to it. They announced there will be a lot of layoffs last week so it's really hard to plan for a future position when you don't know if you'll even have a job in a few months. I've got my fingers crossed.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, I was loading the pics from your CD onto my computer so I could pick pictures for my GA mini album, so I took another look at the wedding photo card. Emily so looks like you! You can really see it in the pic of you 2 together.

Mel, that's great about finding a doctor who'll do the surgery pro bono, and the fundraiser.

Nancy, good luck at work. that must be so stressful!

I would also choose Sweet Memories over Archivers. I spent more money at Sweet Memories, though if we had gone to Archivers first, I could have picked up some of the same items.

Edited by Tina scraps on 10-04-11 05:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

spoilinisthegame
Resident
spoilinisthegame
In response to scrappindmbfan

Victoria my sweet Little Sister
I am ready to spoil,
Is your wishlist full of items
that will fill your heart with joy?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 05:53 AM
In response to spoilinisthegame

Good morning! I$ so happy to see all the SS.... I do believe that we only need one more SS to claim their little sister.. Am I correct?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 05:57 AM
In response to 888

Thank you all for the sweet comments on my new kitty!!! I just love her! Rachie... You had that right... She is gonna be spoiled for sure!!! I still haven't come up with a name for her

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 05:59 AM
In response to 888

Melody, I'm so thrilled that they found a Dr. For Rafe!!!!! That made my day to read that!!! God Bless!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 06:04 AM
In response to 888

Tina... Are you feeling better?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to 888

So I guess my son is officially moving back in. He just brought his Pit Bull over last night. Sweet dog though. His name is Milton. He's already adopted me. Won't leave me alone. LOL. He's staying in the Florida room right now. My poor old dog is a B!+(# and she's growling at Milton through the French doors.

He got in the house last night and my old dog started really growling at him. Poor Milton was trying to get back outside. My dog is about 16 years old. She's very possessive. It takes her a long time to adopt another animal into her coven. She's bff's with the cat now. Or maybe Momma and son. Not sure but they love on each other all the time.

Nancy, I hope things work our for you on your job. That's really scary having to worry about that all the time.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh yeah, and Rachel, you already sent me a photo card from the wedding. I just remembered to tell you that. I saw that you had one set aside to mail. I got it about a month or so ago. Not sure, but it's still on the window sill in my kitchen.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 06:44 AM

• Deb-doodle Said:
Mel, I'm so happy everything is going well for Rafe's surgery. I pray that the surgery works. That poor little baby should have to go through such traumatic seizures. I just want to cry every time I think of that poor baby having those.

I had the picnic with all the grands. It was Brooke's idea though. Even little baby Drake was there. He's sitting up now so it was fun for him.

. Oh Miss Doodles... The picnic sounds PERFECT!!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to 888

Sherri what a score. I love Archivers but it seems not much is ever on sale.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Good morning all!

I'm hoping ofr a sunny day but the forecast calls for rain. More time to clean and get some scrapping done I suppose.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Anyone heard from Jackie? I miss her and her posts...you could read one and be all caught up on what is going on with everyone.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Nikilynn did your company get the winning bid you were working on for so long?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to parisdame

Here's a couple pages I've done in the past week. I must be on a roll. LOL!!

daddy love By Deb-doodle

Another day in paradise By Deb-doodle

Edited by Deb-doodle on 10-04-11 07:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 07:29 AM
In response to parisdame

Oh Tres... I'm SO excited and SO nervous!!! They made the decision yesterday..... We will know today.... In about 2 an a half hours!!!!! I have everything crossed!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 07:33 AM
In response to 888

Gorgeous LO's Doodles!!!!!!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

Deb how do you feel about your son moving back in?
Nikilyn I'm crossing things to:)
Good morning Tres. How are you doing?

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
good morning all Just having breakfast and then finishing up some homework for my Modern Judaism class...I have to read and write a response paper...I hope I get it done in time! I am such a procrastinator! BUT in the meantime--Look at these cool owl minis I made yesterday:

They look wonderful Megan! Good luck on writing your Response paper. I'm sure you will do a great job!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Oh Tres... I'm SO excited and SO nervous!!! They made the decision yesterday..... We will know today.... In about 2 an a half hours!!!!! I have everything crossed!!!!!

Please keep us all posted! We are crossing our fingers for you too.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Ariwass

The layouts look fantastic Deb!!!

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to Ariwass

A big hello to my sweet little sister!
I love that Rafe gets to have his surgery. I know he weighs on your mind.
Here is a big ole ((((hug)))) to let you know that I am thinking of sweet you!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-04-11 08:31 AM
In response to spoilinisthegame

• spoilinisthegame Said:
Victoria my sweet Little Sister
I am ready to spoil,
Is your wishlist full of items
that will fill your heart with joy?

Yeah, I have been claimed. My wish list is full! If you ever run short of ideas, I buy art supplies on line and I would be happy to let you know where.

Imeldas Photo Center
Tenant
Imeldas Photo Center
In response to scrappindmbfan

Hello sweet sis! How is your hand feeling today?

What sort of sweets were you reaching for?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

thank you for the love girls!!!

Tina, I'm not sure about that one yet. He's been here the past 2 weeks and things are fine, but he's messy!!! Every time he gets a drink he gets a new glass. He comes with a DOG!!! He had clothes in the utility room constantly. I will cook more now. But, I'm hoping by the beginning of next year he'll be ready to get a place of his own again.

On the plus side he does everything I ask him to do. Mow the grass, take out the trash, pick his clothes up out of the bathroom floor. LOL!!!

OH, and btw girls, I have a coffee date this afternoon. It's a guy I've been talking to online for awhile. He's been in India. He works 5 weeks out of the country and 5 weeks off. My kind of guy. LOL!!! Plus he's a computer tech. (swoon) I'll let you know how it goes.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• PinkaliciousSS2 Said:
I have arrived to claim my sweet sweet little sister Pink. Rest assured you are going to be spoiled as you deserve!!! You are a pink-tastic woman! Get ready for some fun!

I am so excited! Thanks for claiming me sister!

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN

Hoping my lil sister is having a terrific tuesday. I have a question for you, are you a Starbucks fan?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• PinkaliciousSS2 Said:
Hello sweet sis! How is your hand feeling today?

What sort of sweets were you reaching for?

I was actually getting my little ones a lollipop each but I'm known for getting into the tiny Chiclett gum, cotton candy rock candy, and red swedish fish...I go through phases. Sometimes, I like Salt and vinegar chips, sometimes it's sweets, and sometimes, it's nothing! If I had more nothing times, maybe my scale wouldn't read such a high number, right???

My hand is feeling better though, thanks for asking! And Megan Ann~I'm with you on the pain medication! I don't like to just be in pain constantly if I can help it!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
Here's a couple pages I've done in the past week. I must be on a roll. LOL!!

daddy love By Deb-doodle

Another day in paradise By Deb-doodle

Gorgeous work as always Debbie! I'll leave you some love in a little bit!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Sherri what a score. I love Archivers but it seems not much is ever on sale.

I went to Archiever's for the first time when I went to visit sweet Rebecca~and I was hooked. She had this other store that was her favorite and I remembered wondering how she could like it better than Archievers...but I like it better now too! If you've seen one Archievers, you've seen them all, I think. Not that they aren't amazing...or that I would ever pass one by either!

That is an amazing paper deal!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

Oh, how sweet. When was she born? Capri was born on July 22 so she's about the same age as your kitty. I need to get a picture of her and post here. She just weighs 1 pound now and she is just the tiniest little pup, but she thinks she's big! I LOVE her so much...and she's been so easy to train...It's been perfect!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

Hello to my my little sister Kimberly #1! I am so thrilled and excited to have gotten you as my sister. I'm going to have so much fun shopping for you. I look forward to getting to know you better as well.

Just reposting for my little sister!!!!

I saw this and thought I commented! I'm so sorry big sister! I appreciate your note and the reposting! I think you are pretty FANTASTIC! I can't wait to get to know you better too! So let's just start with the basics, first name?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
So I guess my son is officially moving back in. He just brought his Pit Bull over last night. Sweet dog though. His name is Milton. He's already adopted me. Won't leave me alone. LOL. He's staying in the Florida room right now. My poor old dog is a B!+(# and she's growling at Milton through the French doors.

He got in the house last night and my old dog started really growling at him. Poor Milton was trying to get back outside. My dog is about 16 years old. She's very possessive. It takes her a long time to adopt another animal into her coven. She's bff's with the cat now. Or maybe Momma and son. Not sure but they love on each other all the time.

Nancy, I hope things work our for you on your job. That's really scary having to worry about that all the time.

Your son is moving back in...that might be wonderful! If you want any other children to move in with you, you have my number..."hairless wonder" is still available!
And a coffee date...well, enjoy Debbie! I want to hear all about it!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Oh come on girls... Don't I deserve even a little sympathy for being tired? Hanging out on the beach is a lot harder than you'd think it would be. Lol

Ummm, let me think...No, I can't do it, NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU! Wait...Unless you have had sand get some uncomfortable places, I hate it when that happens! I might offer up some sympathy then!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
Oh yeah, and Rachel, you already sent me a photo card from the wedding. I just remembered to tell you that. I saw that you had one set aside to mail. I got it about a month or so ago. Not sure, but it's still on the window sill in my kitchen.

Wait, I have to ask: What is a photo card from the wedding? I got cake and a picture plus the disc of pictures from the retreat! Loved your wedding picture Rachel

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis

JCI to claim my little sis - TINA! Big round of applause and drum roll please cuz I got the best little sis of all!

I chose your state flower for my avi, and I can't get over how pretty it is!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:09 AM
In response to JaniesBigSis

• TinasBigSis Said:
JCI to claim my little sis - TINA! Big round of applause and drum roll please cuz I got the best little sis of all!

WOW... that is GORGEOUS!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:11 AM
In response to 888

I wonder if everyone knows their state flower? I know I do... but I'm not gonna say... I might give myself away!!!

Ariannas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Ariannas big sis
In response to Ariwass

• Ariwass Said:
  • Ariannas big sis Said:
Well Arianna,
I am here to claim you as my little sister! I will be having fun getting to know you on here. I am looking forward to spoiling you! Anything special you really want? Have a happy Monday!

Hi there Big Sister!!! Hope you are having a good Monday as well! I can't think of anything specific I really want. I will be delighted with whatever you get me.

Well then, I'm going to have fun picking out things for you for sure! Hope you are having a wonderful day little sis!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:12 AM

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • TrishaLouise Said:

Ummm, let me think...No, I can't do it, NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU! Wait...Unless you have had sand get some uncomfortable places, I hate it when that happens! I might offer up some sympathy then!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:13 AM
In response to 888

I'm LOVING all the SS are out... and in full force!!

And Woooooooo Hoooooo ......... EVERYONE has been claimed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:14 AM

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

Oh, how sweet. When was she born? Capri was born on July 22 so she's about the same age as your kitty. I need to get a picture of her and post here. She just weighs 1 pound now and she is just the tiniest little pup, but she thinks she's big! I LOVE her so much...and she's been so easy to train...It's been perfect!

You are not gonna believe this... she was born on July 25th!!!

Y*E*S you do need to get a picture posted of Capri!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:15 AM

• Sassy Suzi Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:

My new Kitty By Nikilynn

She is so cute!

Thank you Suzi!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:18 AM

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Looks like you all are off to a great start of the new round. Have fun and I hope everyone has the best Big Sister ever!

I hope it will be okay for me to drop in some to stay in touch with a great group of ladies.

Thank you for your good wishes.. we do appreciate that! Of course you can talk to us...

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:20 AM
In response to 888

WE GOT THE BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~HOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ALL for your good wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

Congrats Nikilyn! That is so exciting!
your kitten is adorable btw

Deb I'll be waiting to hear about your coffee date. I think I could get used to a guy being around 5 weeks, then gone 5 weeks.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

I'm just so happy for you Nikilynn! You deserve it with all your hard work!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SS-2-TinaN

• SS-2-TinaN Said:
Hoping my lil sister is having a terrific tuesday. I have a question for you, are you a Starbucks fan?

I LOVE coffee, but I've never been to Starbucks. I live in a small town with a local coffee shop and love their pumpkin spice lattes-yummmmmmm!

Spoiling Michelle
Tenant
Spoiling Michelle
In response to Sherrenae

Hello Michelle! How is your day today? Anything special you really are wishing for???

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis
In response to tinadn

Go Nikilynn- what fantastic news! So - does this mean one mega trip to Archivers, or will you sit back and buy everything on your wish list - this is bonus time - right?

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis

Debbie - c'mon and tell us all about Coffee Date!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Nikilynn~if you do your whole wishlist, I want to know what it feels like!!! I will NEVER in a million years be able to do that. Unless I give up ebay, and that's not happening! I do buy a ton of goodies when I go shopping and get to remove several items off my wishlist. Scrapbook.com carries so much stuff though, it's impossible to find everything they offer!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-04-11 10:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Conghrats Nikilynn!!!!
I do know my provincial flower.. Its called a Trillium.

Quick question, how do you guys diguise the postmark on your packages? I don't want to give away my identity to my lil sister right away.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:39 AM

• TinasBigSis Said:
Go Nikilynn- what fantastic news! So - does this mean one mega trip to Archivers, or will you sit back and buy everything on your wish list - this is bonus time - right?

This means... BONUS TIME!!!!
I'm gonna go to Archivers for sure!!! But I'm putting some money aside for the retreat next year!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooo going!!!!! NOTHING will stop me!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:40 AM

• thinkpink22 Said:
Nikilynn~if you do your whole wishlist, I want to know what it feels like!!! I will NEVER in a million years be able to do that. Unless I give up ebay, and that's not happening! I do buy a ton of goodies when I go shopping and get to remove several items off my wishlist. Scrapbook.com carries so much stuff though, it's impossible to find everything they offer!

I thought about it... it is tempting!!!! I wonder if I'll do it!!!!????

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:41 AM
In response to 888

Look at me spending my bonus, before it's in my little hands!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Imelda~lots of sisters send packages directly from scrapbook.com and if you order and tell scrapbook.com to not show your identity, they are usually great about doing that. Also, Joann's Fabric is another one that will hide your identity. A lot of the sisters don't know where each other live too...so sending from your house isn't impossible.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to 888

Deb- lovely los!!! Loove the daddy one! Adorable.

Mel - so happy for you about the surgery and benefit. We had a benefit for my fil to pay for his chemo, its amazing how a whole comminity can come together for one fanily! Makes you feel so loved!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:43 AM

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Conghrats Nikilynn!!!!
I do know my provincial flower.. Its called a Trillium.

Quick question, how do you guys diguise the postmark on your packages? I don't want to give away my identity to my lil sister right away.

Thank you SO much!!! I'm soo excited!!!

A great way to do it is order online and have it shipped to her (MAKE SURE.... that you tell them to leave off your personal information and that you placing the order for a secret sister swap, I know lots of girls that do that... then you can shop for her last one.. and send it from where you live.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:45 AM
In response to 888

Miss Doodles ......... WE ARE WAITING.... HOW WAS THE COFFEE DATE????????? Leave NO details out!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Awesome! Thanks ladies! I was just concerned because I think I'm the only one from Canada

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-04-11 10:49 AM

Well, I'll talk to you gorgeous ladies later.. I have to get back to work... I'm so excited though... I don't know if do anything!!!!! I just wanna talk all day

Love you ALL .... MMMMUUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
Rachel, I was loading the pics from your CD onto my computer so I could pick pictures for my GA mini album, so I took another look at the wedding photo card. Emily so looks like you! You can really see it in the pic of you 2 together.

Mel, that's great about finding a doctor who'll do the surgery pro bono, and the fundraiser.

Nancy, good luck at work. that must be so stressful!

I would also choose Sweet Memories over Archivers. I spent more money at Sweet Memories, though if we had gone to Archivers first, I could have picked up some of the same items.

I never used to think we look alike, but maybe its as shes grown older? She has wonderful skin that tans in an instant, whereas I'm fair skinned like my boys; she is shortsighted like her dad; she has a strange very English sense of humour - also like her dad - its nice that maybe she and I are becoming a little more similar even though she has so many of his quirks (none of which are bad - just different from me)!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:

Hmmm - well you have another one on the way now! I'm getting absent minded in my old age, I think!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to 888

Conratulations Nikilynn!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• Deb-doodle Said:

Tina, I'm not sure about that one yet. He's been here the past 2 weeks and things are fine, but he's messy!!! Every time he gets a drink he gets a new glass. He comes with a DOG!!! He had clothes in the utility room constantly. I will cook more now. But, I'm hoping by the beginning of next year he'll be ready to get a place of his own again.

On the plus side he does everything I ask him to do. Mow the grass, take out the trash, pick his clothes up out of the bathroom floor. LOL!!!

OH, and btw girls, I have a coffee date this afternoon. It's a guy I've been talking to online for awhile. He's been in India. He works 5 weeks out of the country and 5 weeks off. My kind of guy. LOL!!! Plus he's a computer tech. (swoon) I'll let you know how it goes.

You're swooning over a computer tech person? Is that just so you can get him to fix your computer when things go wrong? Sounds like a geek to me!!! You want someone who can do wining and dining and flowers and candlelight and romance - forget fixing your software (or maybe fixing your SOFTware is whats needed)!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Awesome! Thanks ladies! I was just concerned because I think I'm the only one from Canada

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Wait, I have to ask: What is a photo card from the wedding? I got cake and a picture plus the disc of pictures from the retreat! Loved your wedding picture Rachel

The photocard was just that - a sort of elongated postcard with 6 small pics from the wedding on it. Was that what I sent you? I can't remember - but I know I thought I'd sent one to everyone I sent a cd to!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I'm trying to book the local podiatrist to see my mom on Saturday when we have her for the weekend. For any of you new gals who have missed out on the stories of my on-the-way-to-crazyoldlad y-land - then I'm sure this weekend will not disappoint!

I have to admit to half dreading it, whilst at the same time making myself feel that at least I'm not neglecting her. As long as there is no food being hurled on the floor this time, I'll be happy!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

• Deb-doodle Said:

ooooh la la!!!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to Spoiling Michelle

• Spoiling Michelle Said:
Hello Michelle! How is your day today? Anything special you really are wishing for???

Hiya Big Sister!

My day is OK. Sweet girl is home from school with a bad cough and sore throat. Kitty is in for a surprise when I pop her in a box and take her to the vet later... grocery chopping is done. Kind of a boring day. It is fabulous after the super busy September!!

How are you? How is the weather today for you? Any special things happening in your neck of the woods? hmmmmmm?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• TinasBigSis Said:

hey big sis, good to see you!

wow, I had to go look up the flower! lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• littleMRSimelda Said:

If that's the case, the shipping is also cheaper if you ship directly from sb.com!

and Nikilynn and Kimberly are right, sb.com is pretty good about taking off the personal info if you ask.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Well, I'll talk to you gorgeous ladies later.. I have to get back to work... I'm so excited though... I don't know if do anything!!!!! I just wanna talk all day

Love you ALL .... MMMMUUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

how is that different from usual? j/k

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

bahahhahah Rachel, re deb getting her software fixed

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Tina scraps

No Rachel, you only sent me a photo of you and Neil...which was fanstastic as well! I was just curious! Thank you!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Nikilynn - thank you for your response, you are such a sweetie. Congrats on the bid and you big bonus.

I do know my state flower is the Cherokee Rose, 8th grade "state" history! lol I thought dh's state would have been the Rhododendron since it is Smokies everywhere and we even have one here too. His the iris though.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:

I was hoping you would like that stamp.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Pink - I must have been meaning to send one to you when I sent the second one to Debs! Oh heavens - what a numbskull I am! I'll get one to you. I just had a few done - enough for all my retreat friends, cos you had all been so involved in making the invites, and then we sent one to each of the people who had sent a donation to the charity even though they a)couldnt come to the wedding or b)we werent able to invite them cos of our numbers! We also sent a few out to people who had given exceptionally generous donations, cos we were so grateful on behalf of the Thembalitsha family.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Tina - we have really missed your great sense of humour - or at least, I have! Hah - how many would have noticed my little nod to Debs' software!! I have a great deal of software myself, which is how I know all about it!

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis
In response to RachelUK

Imelda, dear, your wishlist is shamefully short! How on earth am I supposed to spoil you with that? Please add to it!

Also, a few questions:
What is your favorite color?
Fave tv show?
Fave food?
Top 3 paper manufacturers?
Top 3 types of embellishments?

Page 4 of 38 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics