Page 6 of 38 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

For your questions Imelda...

I don't ever decide what to do in advance. I have been terrible about shopping for stuff and not scrapping...I think that is so easy to get into that habit! I know in the past, I have started doing the layouts and just went crazy scrapping...hasn't happened in a long time though.

I do love scrapping though...how can you not love something that has such amazing embellishments, paper, colors...etc. etc.

If and when I get back on to it, I will be finishing up those circle journal pages and mailing those babies out! I also would like to get all my kids albums up to date. I want to do one for each one (I know, only one is a small amount...but with 7 kids...it's a little bigger) and then I just want to scrap more of family albums, trips, and special events...kwim?

If any one saw my studio right now, you would be shocked! I have so much stuff...it is really shameful. I think when you have too much new stuff, it just gets overwhelming! I recently purchased a big dress form on ebay and it is sitting in my studio waiting to be decorated with ribbon and/or flowers. I am using it as a storage place for that and as a decorum. I am 5'4 and she is taller than me...I need to post some pictures of all the layouts, cards, pictures of my new puppy Capri, and the room...I will soon!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-05-11 09:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
LOL! I am going to go now...I am tired but we are gonna rent a scary movie...that will wake me up!

Are you watching a scary movie w/o me!!!

I had a hard time doing it without you...I mean, with you being so brave and all and holding my hand through the scary scenes and forcing me to watch all the gory details...it just wasn't the same! Oh wait, that wasn't YOU...that was the date you set me up on to go in your place cause you wouldn't watch it! What was that movie? I can't even remember.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-05-11 09:53 AM

How do you work? Random projects here and there or a project/album start to finish?

I always have at least two projects going at a time. I am completely random in what I do, some of which is driven by what I am asked to do for DTs.

What is your fav technique? Inking, painting, stamping, distressing. Anything I can do to relax.

What are you currently working on?
I am taking Christy Tomlinson's She Art Class 1 and 2 beginning next month. So I just finished a She Art girl canvas. Her dress is from the Melissa Frances paper I got from my sis last round. My second project is a Halloween mini album.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-05-11 10:08 AM
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Saw this posted in another thread. Nikilynn, I thought you'd like it!

You know... I've never seen a Hello Kitty that I didn't like.... Imagine that

I love it!!! Thanks for thinking of me.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

I'm home and so flippin tired That 5 hour time difference is a kick in the pants!

A couple of things.....

I am sorry to report my Kindle died a slow and painful death on a beach in Waikiki. It will be greatly missed until the new one arrives on Thursday. The memorial service was attended by my self, Andy, and a couple of turtles. RIP my friend

This is one of my favorite photos: [image] Hawaii 2011 By TrishaLouise[/image]

I did get to do some shopping for my new little sister before we left

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

Wow, that photo is beautiful Trisha!

LOL about your Kindle! Poor guy...at least he had time to read a lot of books...and dying on the beach in Waikiki doesn't sound too bad a way to go! LMAO!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

You already shopped for your sister??? Wow, you make good use of your vacation, don't you?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

I have a funny for you.

We were snorkeling & Andy ran head long into a BIG turtle. Andy then informs me that the turtle "winked" at him. I said sweetheart... I don't think turtles wink at which point he said "female turtles who are flirting do"! Lol... I about wet my pants laughing
So there is some floozy turtle living in the pacific ocean flirting with married men.

Edited by TrishaLouise on 10-05-11 10:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

O Trisha that sounds amazing! I've snorkled once and saw a turtle. I was so excited, I tried to yell for my hubby to look and see it too, I started taking in water and choking. It was gone by the time I got his attention. No winks tho:)

Sorry for your loss...Is Kindle sending you a new one under warantee?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Imelda, I scrap with my mood. I've always got several projects going at once. I'm mostly caught up and scrap as I go tho.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• TrishaLouise Said:
I have a funny for you.

We were snorkeling & Andy ran head long into a BIG turtle. Andy then informs me that the turtle "winked" at him. I said sweetheart... I don't think turtles wink at which point he said "female turtles who are flirting do"! Lol... I about wet my pants laughing
So there is some floozy turtle living in the pacific ocean flirting with married men.

Those dang sleezy turtles! In her defense though, maybe he told her he wasn't married!

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Imelda, I scrap with my mood. I've always got several projects going at once. I'm mostly caught up and scrap as I go tho.

I bet if you scrap with you mood, that all your LO's are so happy and cheery, just like you.

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN
In response to SS-2-TinaN

Hello my little sister. I hope that you are having a wonderful wednesday.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Here are some questions for everyone:

What is your favorite color?Green

What is your favorite season? Fall & Winter

What place would you love to go and visit?Been there done that! Lol Actually there are only a couple of places left to visit on my list: Fiji, Thailand, Patagonia, JapanI have been to China, Egypt, Peru, Ireland, Greece, Italy, France, England, Scotland, Russia, Germany, India, Switzerland, Bahamas, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii and a few other spots

What kind of music to you listen to?
Red hot chili peppers, Slipknot, Ke$ha, Eminem, Dido, Marilyn Manson, Papa Roach, Avril Lavigne, Pink, Carrie Underwood, Linkin Park, MercyMe, Abba, Ville Valo, Audioslave, Blue October, Daughtry, James Taylor, Journey, Josh Grobin, Lady Antebellum, Lenny Kravits, Jars of clay, and Lady Gaga. My play list is scary

What are you most afraid of? the Exorcist!

What is your favorite movie?
Catch & Release
FireProof
Joshua
Firelight
Gone with the wind
Halloween

What is your sign? pisces

What do you collect?Sid Dickens tiles & Dept 56 "Halloween village"

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

[quote=thinkpink22][quote =youvegotmel][quote=littl eMRSimelda][quote=Deb-doo dle][quote=Nikilynn]Miss Doodles ......... WE ARE WAITING.... HOW WAS THE COFFEE DATE????????? Leave NO details out!!!
[/quote]

Okay okay. Well, we had coffee....LOL!!! No actually I had coffee, he had tea. He's a bit of a Brit. Rachel will like that one.

Just a little touch of the accent here and there. His parents are from England, but he was born in California. They moved back to England though for a lot of years when he was younger. I'm not sure how many.

He's really nice, very casual, not super cute. LOL!! But he has a cuteness about him if that makes sense. He's really easy to talk to also. Mostly that's what we did was talk.

He has a boat he keeps in a marina near Clearwater, about 2 hours away and he likes to drive there and spend some time on his boat and go to a Tiki bar. Sounds like a really peaceful relaxing time.

We're going to go out for dinner soon. Didn't really set a date, but he said that next time we'd have to go out for dinner. I really did like him.
[/quote]

Deb, sounds like a really nice date! you didnt mention about the end of the night though... was he a gentleman, just a kiss on the cheek?!!?
[/quote]
Deb, this guy sounds like a good one...possibly a keeper!? He's gonna fall in love with you once he spends a bit of time with you (who wouldnt???) so be prepared!
[/quote]
Now this is true...I spent a week with her alone and I fell in love with her!!!
[/quote]

Oh yeah? Then why haven't you been back????

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Tres- here's another deal to paris. U have to book before the 11th and travel between nov and march. Also depart from NY. Dunno how that works

http://www.travelzoo.com/vacations/europe/-799 -Paris-6-...

Ariannas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Ariannas big sis
In response to 888

Arianna~
I did some baking for you today

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SS-2-TinaN

• SS-2-TinaN Said:
  • tinadn Said:

I bet if you scrap with you mood, that all your LO's are so happy and cheery, just like you.

thanks, that's very sweet of you. I'm having a quiet Wednesday, catching up around the house.
Soon I'm headed about 30 miles away to a small scrapping store. I take a Cricut class there once a month. Have a nice night:)

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Too true Kimberly... I will have to ask him about that

Tina: As a matter of fact they replace ANY Kindle that fails! It cost $6 for shipping. I was so impressed with their customer service. I emailed them from Hawaii inquiring about repair options at 2:00 in the morning. They called on my cell phone ten minutes after I sent the email to tell me they would replace it. The replacement should be here today.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

That's awesome to know. I have a tablet with Kindle and Nook, but have gotten the boy's girlfriends the Kindle.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• TrishaLouise Said:
I have a funny for you.

Bahahahahaaa let's hope she stays in the ocean

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to tinadn

Tina: I have an ipad with Kindle & Nook on it. I haven't really been able to get into reading on it yet. It is awkward to hold and read on and I can't download via a satellite like I can on my kindle. I do love the fact that my books are more manageable on the ipad than the kindle. I am forever loosing books on the K (because I have too many on there).

What tablet do you have?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Trisha - I am in the market for an ereader/tablet. I have asked several about the Kindle and since you said they have great customer service is good to know too. I am looking for something to add different Bible versions on and also Kindle works with Audible which I have tons of books from. Thanks for sharing.

Also sounds like you had an awesome vacation Trish, and I agree the photo is so beautiful.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• thinkpink22 Said:
I love to browse everyone's lists...that is a great way to add to your own...check someone else's out and add add add!

I do this too.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Sassy Suzi

Suzi: You should check out the Kindle "fire" that comes out next month. It is a ROCKING reader!!! The ONLY reason I am not getting one is they are wifi only at this point. I like being able to download from anywhere in the world so until it has that feature I am sticking with my kindle 2.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Rachie.. I sure hate to keep bugging you.... but my mum wants to know.... If June is a good time to visit London?

You're absolutely not bugging me at all! June will be lovely - nice and warm but the kids dont break up for the summer until end of July. They have their week off for half term from 4-8 June (I just checked) so that may be a little busier than normal, but it is a good time to visit!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
How many people are doing either
a) Suzi's lovely TUV challenge or
b) Rosita's killer 20/20 challenge or
c) any other challenge that I dont know about!

I am doing a) and b). How about you?

Definitely a)! I have made four cards this month, so not a great start - I may have to decide half way through the month as to whether I have the stamina again!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
thank you for the love girls!!!

Tina, I'm not sure about that one yet. He's been here the past 2 weeks and things are fine, but he's messy!!! Every time he gets a drink he gets a new glass. He comes with a DOG!!! He had clothes in the utility room constantly. I will cook more now. But, I'm hoping by the beginning of next year he'll be ready to get a place of his own again.

On the plus side he does everything I ask him to do. Mow the grass, take out the trash, pick his clothes up out of the bathroom floor. LOL!!!

OH, and btw girls, I have a coffee date this afternoon. It's a guy I've been talking to online for awhile. He's been in India. He works 5 weeks out of the country and 5 weeks off. My kind of guy. LOL!!! Plus he's a computer tech. (swoon) I'll let you know how it goes.

You're swooning over a computer tech person? Is that just so you can get him to fix your computer when things go wrong? Sounds like a geek to me!!! You want someone who can do wining and dining and flowers and candlelight and romance - forget fixing your software (or maybe fixing your SOFTware is whats needed)!!

Sounds good to me. LOL!!! But why can't I have all the above?

No reason why not! In fact it sounds as though he DOES have the lot - including the English accent - I like him already!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
How do you work? Random projects here and there or a project/album start to finish?

I always have at least two projects going at a time. I am completely random in what I do, some of which is driven by what I am asked to do for DTs.

What is your fav technique? Inking, painting, stamping, distressing. Anything I can do to relax.

I am taking Christy Tomlinson's She Art Class 1 and 2 beginning next month. So I just finished a She Art girl canvas. Her dress is from the Melissa Frances paper I got from my sis last round. My second project is a Halloween mini album.

I just want to point out that Christy is not my sister in law, but she could be as we share a surname now!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • TrishaLouise Said:
I have a funny for you.

Those dang sleezy turtles! In her defense though, maybe he told her he wasn't married!

Yeah - and lets face it, most of the time, Andy is just your boyfriend!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I spent all evening making two cards - I think my brain is on a go-slow after that 20/20 challenge last month!

Now I have to hit the hay.

Night all! xx

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Hey Ladies! I'm all caught up now! Boy, I can't go anywhere or I'm 8 pages behind! Here is another Halloween-y thing I made today:

Halloween Rockstar Flowers (Halloween Swap) By Megan Ann

Going to go back and reply to some of the posts before I fall asleep at my computer...

Love these clever Halloween embellies Megan Ann!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:
Miss Doodles ......... WE ARE WAITING.... HOW WAS THE COFFEE DATE????????? Leave NO details out!!!

Okay okay. Well, we had coffee....LOL!!! No actually I had coffee, he had tea. He's a bit of a Brit. Rachel will like that one.

Just a little touch of the accent here and there. His parents are from England, but he was born in California. They moved back to England though for a lot of years when he was younger. I'm not sure how many.

He's really nice, very casual, not super cute. LOL!! But he has a cuteness about him if that makes sense. He's really easy to talk to also. Mostly that's what we did was talk.

He has a boat he keeps in a marina near Clearwater, about 2 hours away and he likes to drive there and spend some time on his boat and go to a Tiki bar. Sounds like a really peaceful relaxing time.

We're going to go out for dinner soon. Didn't really set a date, but he said that next time we'd have to go out for dinner. I really did like him.

Sounds like a nice enough guy Deb. Not sensing that there was great chemistry between the 2 of you this time, but he may grow on you.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Ok so I have a few questions for everyone too:

Random projects here and there

What is your fav technique?

Distressing is my fav technique right now

lo's for a few different albums and cards. cards, cards. :)

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • scrapbrarian Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
LOL! I am going to go now...I am tired but we are gonna rent a scary movie...that will wake me up!

Are you watching a scary movie w/o me!!!

I had a hard time doing it without you...I mean, with you being so brave and all and holding my hand through the scary scenes and forcing me to watch all the gory details...it just wasn't the same! Oh wait, that wasn't YOU...that was the date you set me up on to go in your place cause you wouldn't watch it! What was that movie? I can't even remember.

Some girl who was adopted or fostered by a couple who thought the girls parents were the problem but she was possessed or something, yikes! Someone trying to kill someone in an oven, killer bees and spinning heads. I am shivering just thinking about it.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• TrishaLouise Said:
I'm home and so flippin tired That 5 hour time difference is a kick in the pants!

A couple of things.....

I am sorry to report my Kindle died a slow and painful death on a beach in Waikiki. It will be greatly missed until the new one arrives on Thursday. The memorial service was attended by my self, Andy, and a couple of turtles. RIP my friend

This is one of my favorite photos: [image] Hawaii 2011 By TrishaLouise[/image]

I did get to do some shopping for my new little sister before we left

Welcome back Trisha! Missed you here on the thread! So glad you ahd such a good time. Loving you in that grass skirt and coconut bra!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • TrishaLouise Said:
I have a funny for you.

Yeah - and lets face it, most of the time, Andy is just your boyfriend!

That would be a "YES"! He is an excellent boyfriend at that.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

My first lo of the month. TFL

dancing duo By Scrapbrarian

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Ariannas big sis

• Ariannas big sis Said:
Arianna~
I did some baking for you today

Awww... Thanks big sister! You just put a big smile on my face.

mysisternancyrocks
New Kid On the Block
mysisternancyrocks
In response to Ariwass

I see I missed my lil sis Nancy a couple pags back...you girls are moving fast on the thread...it's hard to keep up!
Nancy, I'm so glad you answered Nikilyn's questionaire ! gives me some great insight and ideas for your montly surprises!
I hope you're having a week full of hugs and laughs!

Imeldas Photo Center
Tenant
Imeldas Photo Center
In response to mysisternancyrocks

Hello little sister!!!!

so glad you're answering all these questions. keep the questions coming ladies!

going to be starting your shopping tonight, hope your wishlist is up to date!

hope you had a great day today!

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

Mel Hope you have a great time learning your new "old" job tomorrow.

You'll have people who hate donating blood flooding in. Heck you might even see me donating. I flunked out last time with a low red blood cell count. I never have felt sooooooo inadequate.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-05-11 07:49 PM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • vawm Said:

I just want to point out that Christy is not my sister in law, but she could be as we share a surname now!!

I bet she is somehow related! I think she lives in Idaho, so you could take a tour of the Pacific Northwest. Stop off and visit her and then come on over and visit me. That will work!!!!! When are you coming? Have to iron my sheets. :0)

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-05-11 08:19 PM
In response to vawm

Girl in Blue Canvas By Vawm

Here is my first canvas. I wonder if I can count it as a LO for the 20/20?

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to vawm

Hey ladies,

I decided to pop on tonight after being MIA for about a year. When we moved into the new house the scrapbooking kinda went by the wayside but I am starting to get back into it.

Good to see some of the original ladies are still here: Pink, Mel, Nikilynn...

I hope you all are doing well. Looks like I missed joining this round by 5 days. Oh well, maybe I can join the next one in January.

Shelly

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to sdenison

Hi Shelly - great to see you back! We need updates - the house, the kids, life...?

Victoria - I am fully expecting you to give me a call and come and stay with ME now I know that England may feature in your future plans!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Great canvas Victoria - boy you have way too much talent for one lady!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

Love the Canvas Victoria!

Hi Shelly! Good to see you here again!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to mysisternancyrocks

You girls that are signed up over at SCC make sure you add your projects to the gallery over there so you can qualify for Sous Chef of the week and possible win a nice Echo Park paper pack.

spoilinisthegame
Resident
spoilinisthegame

Good morning Victoria. Any big plans for the weekend?
I changed my avi just for you
since I heard you love Disney movies.
If you were to grab a movie on a rainy day
which one would you pick?
Who is your favorite character?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to spoilinisthegame

Good morning everyone. Happy Thursday.
My in-laws are coming today...enuf said.

Trisha I have the 7 inch Samsung Galaxy tablet. I love that it fits in my crossover purse. I haven't put many books on it yet, but haven't had a problem yet either.

Victoria you canvas is so pretty. You are very talented.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

• PinkaliciousSS2 Said:
Hello little sister!!!!

so glad you're answering all these questions. keep the questions coming ladies!

going to be starting your shopping tonight, hope your wishlist is up to date!

hope you had a great day today!

You are shopping for me tonight??? I am so excited! Any clues as to your identity or what you might possibly buy???? And my wishlist is totally up to date and offers a million and one things to choose from!

Spoiling Michelle
Tenant
Spoiling Michelle

Good morning Michelle! I saw this funny and thought I'd share with you!

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• Kimberly#1_Bigsis Said:
Good Morning to my little sister Kimberly#1!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! I hope you are feeling better. When do you go back to the doctor's for a check up on your stitches?

Love,
Big sister

Little sister I feel so NOT loved! LOL Just reposting from yesterday... Hope you will see it today.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• thinkpink22 Said:
For your questions Imelda...

I don't ever decide what to do in advance. I have been terrible about shopping for stuff and not scrapping...I think that is so easy to get into that habit! I know in the past, I have started doing the layouts and just went crazy scrapping...hasn't happened in a long time though.

I do love scrapping though...how can you not love something that has such amazing embellishments, paper, colors...etc. etc.

If and when I get back on to it, I will be finishing up those circle journal pages and mailing those babies out! I also would like to get all my kids albums up to date. I want to do one for each one (I know, only one is a small amount...but with 7 kids...it's a little bigger) and then I just want to scrap more of family albums, trips, and special events...kwim?

If any one saw my studio right now, you would be shocked! I have so much stuff...it is really shameful. I think when you have too much new stuff, it just gets overwhelming! I recently purchased a big dress form on ebay and it is sitting in my studio waiting to be decorated with ribbon and/or flowers. I am using it as a storage place for that and as a decorum. I am 5'4 and she is taller than me...I need to post some pictures of all the layouts, cards, pictures of my new puppy Capri, and the room...I will soon!

That dressform is such a great idea!!!! She's taller than me too. I'm ony 5'3" I can't wait until my kids no longer need a playroom. Going to snatch it up! However, I still got a looooooooong way to go. Right now my scraproom is in my walk in. I actually have a super huge closet but brian calls it my dungeon! Lol that's okl I got all I need in there.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

I hope you have a wonderful day! I hope you are feeling better. When do you go back to the doctor's for a check up on your stitches?

Love,
Big sister

Little sister I feel so NOT loved! LOL Just reposting from yesterday... Hope you will see it today.

Oh my goodness...I saw this on my phone when I was reading through...but when I went to the forum, I didn't see it anywhere!!!! I am so very totally sorry!

You are loved BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Now the reason I remember wanting to comment and being a little scared to is this (SHHHHHHH...I don't want any nurses on this site to hear me say it) About the stitches...they were really annoying me and one got caught on my blanket and ripped a little so I removed them myself! I have done the removal before on others...but I did pretty good on myself though! (Remember though, big sister #1...don't tell RACHEL!!!!!!!) It'll be our little secret! Nurses make the worst patients...it's true.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And it was only 20 little stitches...not so bad.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• Deb-doodle Said:
You girls that are signed up over at SCC make sure you add your projects to the gallery over there so you can qualify for Sous Chef of the week and possible win a nice Echo Park paper pack.

can you clarify what projects qualify? i'm a newbie!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Again, big sister, I apologize! I debate every round about doing two because I'm afraid it won't be as fun for my big sisters (I know I do my best to take good care of my two little sisters and I don't think they would realize that I have two...I hope not anyway). I just LOVE doing this and I LOVE shopping and spoiling and I even am willing to tolerate goodies in the mail ( )

If anyone does think me doing two is not right, please pm me. I don't want anyone to feel upset about this...

Big sister #1~I will be talking to you all the time now, I promise! Please send me your address and I will get a thank you card right out to you...

not falling for it, huh?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Hi Imelda...projects are layouts, cards, altered items...it just means what you are working on. I remember wondering about scrapping techniques or the language we scrappers use...I still am doing that after many years!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• thinkpink22 Said:
Again, big sister, I apologize! I debate every round about doing two because I'm afraid it won't be as fun for my big sisters (I know I do my best to take good care of my two little sisters and I don't think they would realize that I have two...I hope not anyway). I just LOVE doing this and I LOVE shopping and spoiling and I even am willing to tolerate goodies in the mail ( )

If anyone does think me doing two is not right, please pm me. I don't want anyone to feel upset about this...

Big sister #1~I will be talking to you all the time now, I promise! Please send me your address and I will get a thank you card right out to you...

not falling for it, huh?

Ahahahaha I'm so slow! Here I am thinking awww you're so sweet!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

not falling for it, huh?

Now I'm sad...I want you to think I'm still a little sweet!

And I really do feel badly for not responding to my sister! She has been so amazing about leaving me notes on here!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And to both my sisters:

your avatars are just so PERFECT!!!!! I love the pretty pink box and Pinkalicious is too cute too!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I do think you're sweet. But a little sneaky too!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:

Sneaky...me??? Oh you must have me confused with someone else. The very LAST thing I would EVER want to do is to sneak around and find out who my sister is!

Dan once said to me that when it comes to figuring out stuff like this, I'm an evil genious! I was all smiles and my daughter looked horrified. I remember asking her what was wrong and her saying "Daddy called you evil"! I was busy thinking..."he said I'm a genious!" Ahhhhh, cup half full wins again!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hahaha that's tooo cute. I think we all have a little bit of both!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay ladies...I have some questions for every one to give your big sister some help:

1. Give me the top 5 things on your wishlist that you would like to have most. (wouldn't it be great if sb.com let you put items in order of what you would like most!)

2. Name 3 things that aren't scrapbook related that you would enjoy receiving.

3. Would you enjoy a hand-made item?

4. What is the main color/colors in your scraproom/studio?

5. What is your favorite scent?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-06-11 07:57 AM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Hi Shelly - great to see you back! We need updates - the house, the kids, life...?

Victoria - I am fully expecting you to give me a call and come and stay with ME now I know that England may feature in your future plans!

Oh wouldn't that be fun!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-06-11 08:00 AM
In response to spoilinisthegame

• spoilinisthegame Said:
Good morning Victoria. Any big plans for the weekend?
I changed my avi just for you
since I heard you love Disney movies.
If you were to grab a movie on a rainy day
which one would you pick?
Who is your favorite character?

I love the new avi!
Wow, one movie, hmmmmmm! I really like the non-animated Disney Sorcerer's Apprentice. I also am a huge POTC fan. Or maybe CARS.

My favorite Disney character is: Mr. Mickey Mouse.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Okay ladies...I have some questions for every one to give your big sister some help:

1. Give me the top 5 things on your wishlist that you would like to have most. (wouldn't it be great if sb.com let you put items in order of what you would like most!)

My answers:

~any of the buttons (I have a huge variety on my wishlist and I would just love a box of buttons!
~ The Purple cow pin-it tool and any of the pins to go with it
~any of the Martha Stewart punches on my wishlist
~any of the stamp sets
~any of the crafters workshop stencils

2. I would love some bath and body works shower gel, candles, or a journal

3. Handmade items are LOVED at my house!

4. My studio is/will be pink/black/white. We gutted the room and it has all new walls, ceiling and light fixture. It needs paint and we have to decide on flooring and the room will be done!

5. In candles, I love yankee's buttercream scented or Home sweet home In bath stuff, I like vanilla or flower scents...but I have a lot of allergies so the only brand I ever use is the Bath and Body works

Can't wait to read all of your answers!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-06-11 08:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-06-11 08:20 AM
In response to vawm

1. The Donna Downy Heart Stamp
2. Glimmer Glam in Blizzard
3. Jenni Bowlin Ink Pad - Speckled Egg
4. Tim Holtz Christmas Adornments
5. Dark Blue Stickles

A letter via snail mail.
A favorite recipe for something healthy and relatively low-fat.
Notification of a donation made to a favorite charity in my name.

3. Would you enjoy a hand-made item? Yes, of course!

4. What is the main color/colors in your scraproom/studio? A purplish royal blue and red

5. What is your favorite scent? I love Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works and Secret Wonderland as well.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Shelly~I was just thinking about you today...I saw your name on an old pm I was clearing out with your address stuff from another round and I thought "I wonder how she's doing". Then when I got on the site and saw you were here...that was wonderful!!

I am doing a Christmas pal swap on another thread if you are interested in doing that until the new ss round starts. I just handed out pals yesterday but I can for sure switch it up to add you in if you want to do it (or anyone here who wants to join...let me know, I can send you a link to the thread

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I guess I should answer my own questions too!

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Ok big sis, so I have been adding to my wishlist like crazy! Let me know if you need more.

Ok so I have a few questions for everyone too:
I work one scrapping project at a time and swap stuff here and there.

What is your fav technique?
I have just discovered masking and misting. I like distressing too but I'm not that good at it yet.

I am working on my dd's album right now. Next I'll start my ds then wedding.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• thinkpink22 Said:

I'd loove:
The big shot and dies although they are super expensive.

Any of the prima fabric flowers

Sticth piercers

Tim holtz paper distresser

Tim holtz scissors

A HUGE coffee mug (for my tea)
A good book to read
Picture frame

Yes I looooove hand made one of a kind items!

My "dungeon" had hideous wallpaper but my desk and shelves are white. I'd love an aqua-ish colored room.

I don't really have one. But maybe like pumpkin spice and lavender type scents. Anything that doesn't smell too much like soap

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Ok I'm out till later tonight... Ttyl

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:

Love,
Big sister

Oh my goodness...I saw this on my phone when I was reading through...but when I went to the forum, I didn't see it anywhere!!!! I am so very totally sorry!

You are loved BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Now the reason I remember wanting to comment and being a little scared to is this (SHHHHHHH...I don't want any nurses on this site to hear me say it) About the stitches...they were really annoying me and one got caught on my blanket and ripped a little so I removed them myself! I have done the removal before on others...but I did pretty good on myself though! (Remember though, big sister #1...don't tell RACHEL!!!!!!!) It'll be our little secret! Nurses make the worst patients...it's true.

I'd be just the same, Kimberly! Who needs to schlep to the doctors to get them removed, when a nice pair of sharp scissors will do the job perfectly! I took Neil's out when he had a minor op on his elbow last year too!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Coming back to answer Pink's questions!
I should just say - they are good questions, cos the first thing I did on reading Victoria's answers was to go and look at her top 5 choices!

1. Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss collection
2. MS Vintage floral punch around the page set
3. Prima Ceylon collection (great for cards)
4. Websters Flower and trim bloomers - blue (sitting in my cart!)
5. Not on my wishlist cos I think its too heavy to ship, but I am not impressed with my Fiskars trimmer cos the blades have to be renewed soooo often - so either a different trimmer or an endless supply of blades!

(i) An extra day off to just indulge myself in, and if its not in scrapping, then a mani/pedi and afternoon of shopping would be perfect!
(ii)An offer of the job I am just about to apply for!
(iii) The news that my son has proposed to his gf (who I adore)!

3. Would you enjoy a hand-made item? Absolutely! the cards I have received from friends on here are just stunning - and all on display in my scrap room!

4. What is the main color/colors in your scraproom/studio? Seasidey pale aqua

5. What is your favorite scent? Chanel's Allure, though Neil prefers me to wear Chanel's Coco - and what I say is - if he buys it for me, I'll wear it - and he does!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I should just say - they are good questions, cos the first thing I did on reading Victoria's answers was to go and look at her top 5 choices!

5. Not on my wishlist cos I think its too heavy to ship, but I am not impressed with my Fiskars trimmer cos the blades have to be renewed soooo often - so either a different trimmer or an endless supply of blades!

(i) An extra day off to just indulge myself in, and if its not in scrapping, then a mani/pedi and afternoon of shopping would be perfect!

3. Would you enjoy a hand-made item? Absolutely! the cards I have received from friends on here are just stunning - and all on display in my scrap room!

5. What is your favorite scent? Chanel's Allure, though Neil prefers me to wear Chanel's Coco - and what I say is - if he buys it for me, I'll wear it - and he does!

Oh Rachel...I am the old school Chanel#5...I LOVE that and it's pretty much all I wear (besides my clothes...cause I can hear Tina now...
"if that's all you wear, no wonder you have 7 kids!"

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I agree with you about the stitches...it is so much easier to just take care of things on my own! Heck, if only I could perform ll amy own plastic surgeries not limited to but including liposuction, nose job, boob job, facelift, butt lift and all the other lifts I might need...I would be GORGEOUS!!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I can't stay away!!!! In terms of perfumes, I likle my versace and glow by jlo.. Lol and my pink gucci. Mmm

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Pink if u can do a boob job sign me up!!! Darn kids deflated me! thank goodness for padded bras!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

Anything Imelda. Any card, page, altered, tag, etc you put in the gallery. At the end of the week whoever has the most comments, likes, and/or projects, Christine will pick a winner to be our Sous Chef of the week. Then at the end of the month she will take those 4 winners and use random.org to pick a winner to receive an Echo Park paper pack.

Imeldas Photo Center
Tenant
Imeldas Photo Center

little sis,
I don't mind having to share you with another big sister. You deserve lots of spoilin!

My only concern is perhaps purchasing duplicates from your wish list. I am going to have to be friends with her and maybe we can coordinate.

I did do some shopping last night but I did not confirm the order. Going to add some stuff now and it shall be on its way

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Imelda thanks for the heads up on the package deals to Paris. This one is not blacked out over my birthday but I have to change planes in Philly...I might ask Chad thought and see what he thinks.

Trisha cute new avi!

I want to be srapping today but I have a neighbor who just called and asked me to come over and watch her kids (and mine) while she sets up for some sort of estate sale. Talk to you all later!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

not falling for it, huh?

LOL!!! Me too for a half second. The I remembered how sneaky Pink is.

BTW why would anyone mind if you have two as long as you're buying for two? And I for one know how generous you are so I don't think either one of your little sisters will be neglected!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

Sneaky...me??? Oh you must have me confused with someone else. The very LAST thing I would EVER want to do is to sneak around and find out who my sister is!

Dan once said to me that when it comes to figuring out stuff like this, I'm an evil genious! I was all smiles and my daughter looked horrified. I remember asking her what was wrong and her saying "Daddy called you evil"! I was busy thinking..."he said I'm a genious!" Ahhhhh, cup half full wins again!

hahahahaha!!! Who cares about evil when your a genius. LOL?? And a sweet genius I might add!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:

Rachel, so you trim your photos with your trimmer?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I have to go do paperwork for the rest of the day. I have to get everything ready to go to my accountant tomorrow for my 2010 taxes. The extension is almost up. I know I owe so that's why I haven't been in a rush to do it. Without that second income I guess I'll have to charge it. LOL!!!

Plus I have an appointment at 10 am for a workers comp audit so I have to get all that paperwork ready.

If I go blind from looking at numbers I might stop in just for an eye adjustment.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Yeah - home surgery could be the new rage!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I trim everything with my trimmer - photos, cardstock, paper. I guess doing 20 los and 20 cards in a month was giving it quite a hammering, but the rotary blade in my old guillotine lasted much longer than this!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

hahahahaha!!! Who cares about evil when your a genius. LOL?? And a sweet genius I might add!!!

You are too sweet to me!!! And I am in love with you...I was just afraid of Dan catching on to my feelings if I keep flying to see you! I mean, if he catches on, it would be HORRIBLE! I can't afford me on my salary!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

not falling for it, huh?

LOL!!! Me too for a half second. The I remembered how sneaky Pink is.

BTW why would anyone mind if you have two as long as you're buying for two? And I for one know how generous you are so I don't think either one of your little sisters will be neglected!!!

Again, thank you Debbie! You make me feel better all the time...I appreciate you saying that about the 2 big sister/2 little sister thing. I have always wondered if it bothered anyone...thanks for always being so sweet to me!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• thinkpink22 Said:
And it was only 20 little stitches...not so bad.

ONLY 20 stitches, that's a lot, but I don't blame you for taking them out yourself. If I knew what I was doing, I would too:)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• thinkpink22 Said:

Ranger Craft spinner for blending tools
MS daisy fan deep edge punch
Sponge dauber storage box
Sponge daubers
Glimmer glaze icicle

postits or notepads
seasonal napkins, plates, hand towels
card in the mail

absolutely

aqua blue, black and white

love cinnamon and spice scent, I don't wear a scent, it gives me a headache and itchy eyes

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

• thinkpink22 Said:

I am doing a Christmas pal swap on another thread if you are interested in doing that until the new ss round starts. I just handed out pals yesterday but I can for sure switch it up to add you in if you want to do it (or anyone here who wants to join...let me know, I can send you a link to the thread

Hi Kimberly,
I would love the link to the Christmas swap.

For all who have asked...the house is great. It is definitely taking it's time coming together. With a 2 year old and a 4 year old, but the re-dos we have completed are the guest room, my son's room, and a bathroom. We are now in the middle of redoing my daughter's room.

My scraproom is a continual work in progress. Because it is one of the "extra" rooms in the house, it tends to get things stored in their that don't have another place to go for now so it's a little cluttered but I still use it from time to time.

My kids started preschool about a month ago and I am volunteering the last friday of every month to do an abc scrapbook with the kids in my son's class. Last Friday was the first one and there is definitely a hugh difference between working with one child one-on-one for an hour on a project like that and working with 8 at a time for half an hour. I need to make the pages a little simpler next time around.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to sdenison

What a great idea Shelly - doing the scrapbook with your son's class - they'll all be going home and wanting to make one! Eight kids at once - welcome to Kimberly's world!

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis

Imelda, that is a much more thorough wish list

Are there any particular techniques you'd like to try, but haven't yet?

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis

• thinkpink22 Said:
Imelda~I had to go see your wish list that you've been adding too! I love to browse everyone's lists...that is a great way to add to your own...check someone else's out and add add add! Love some of your items...not sure if they are new or old but your big sis said you didn't have much at all on it before, so you've made a big improvement!

you mean the superstore has something that *isn't* on your wish list? hehe

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis
In response to Imeldas big sis

Imelda, are there scrappy stores or online stores in Canada that you also buy from?

what kind of books do you like?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Imeldas big sis

1. Give me the top 5 things on your wishlist that you would like to have most. (wouldn't it be great if sb.com let you put items in order of what you would like most!) that is a great idea. why don't you email them and suggest it?
purple bling
crafter's workshop template wonky circles 12x12
bazzill worth remembering collection

2. Name 3 things that aren't scrapbook related that you would enjoy receiving. Amazon gift card, itunes gift card, a new job (haha)

3. Would you enjoy a hand-made item? if it's small or compact. right now t here's not a whole lot places for me to put pretty things to show off! can't find room for some of my own items right now.

4. What is the main color/colors in your scraproom/studio? white, but I like dark purple

5. What is your favorite scent? peppermint

Page 6 of 38 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics