Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
my ribbon is easy enough to contain. 1 small plastic container and one small zip pouch, with the ribbon on these chipboard wraps. but I don't have patience for winding it all up either!

It's so much easier when you buy the little winder. I watch TV, prop my feet up and wind away.

Soooooo, no dancing banana's for me tonight. It started raining and thundering like crazy!! I was worried that I'd get there and get rained out. It's about 40 minutes away so I'm not sure what the weather is doing there. They're playing again in November so I'll go see them then.

Pink I wish you'd show me a picture of that dress form. I bet it's awesome. I wanna see, I wanna see!!!

I have 18 of those lucite boxes packed full of those little wound plastic things. No way I could store that much ribbon any other way. And yes, it is ridiculous to have that much ribbon. LOL!!

Some of it's the lace and bloomers and little dangly balls etc[/color].

Is no one going to comment on this?!?

Tina????

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to JaniesBigSis

• TinasBigSis Said:
  • vawm Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
my ribbon is easy enough to contain. 1 small plastic container and one small zip pouch, with the ribbon on these chipboard wraps. but I don't have patience for winding it all up either!

It's so much easier when you buy the little winder. I watch TV, prop my feet up and wind away.

Soooooo, no dancing banana's for me tonight. It started raining and thundering like crazy!! I was worried that I'd get there and get rained out. It's about 40 minutes away so I'm not sure what the weather is doing there. They're playing again in November so I'll go see them then.

Pink I wish you'd show me a picture of that dress form. I bet it's awesome. I wanna see, I wanna see!!!

I have 18 of those lucite boxes packed full of those little wound plastic things. No way I could store that much ribbon any other way. And yes, it is ridiculous to have that much ribbon. LOL!!

Some of it's the lace and bloomers and little dangly balls etc[/color].

Is no one going to comment on this?!?

All I know is.... Deb-doodle is the expert on dangly balls.....

Hmmmmm, is that a hint? Now who would know that????

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

OMG Rachel, that's just too much!!! seriously. I would have gone off the deep end. You're such a saint!!!

Michelle, he's got a busy weekend since he was out of the country for 5 weeks. Daughter's homecoming, etc etc.

I'm off to go shopping for a baby shower I'm attending later today. I'm going shopping with Michelle.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-08-11 08:33 AM

Rachel, I agree you are a saint.

I just thought maybe Tina was off her game temporarily! Also doesn't my comment sound like something Jack Sparrow would say........... PIRATE!

Okay, on that happy note I am off to the grocery store.
Talk later!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to vawm

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I spent practically the whole day at Cordevalle watching the Frys.com golf tournament with my husband. Then when I came home I felt like I was coming down with a cold. Anyway, I have a sore throat now so I'm just going to try to relax and make some cards and watch some college football.

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to Ariwass

Victoria you artwork is amazing!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to JMorales

Hi everyone! how is everyone doing?

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to JMorales

My hubby's phone interview went well so they said they would be in touch with a second interview. Also a different place called him had a phone interview with him on the spot and now he has a second interview with them on Wednesday!

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to JMorales

off to do more homework, ugh

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to JMorales

jessica, 2 more interviews sound promising...

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
jessica, 2 more interviews sound promising...

oh I hope so!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to JMorales

How's school going?

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to tinadn

it's going. So far I am doing really good. But I hate not being here for the kids as much as I am used too (it is hours of study time and so forth). I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end, I just feel like I am missing so much.

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to JMorales

So Tina how's your weekend?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay girls...I finished my dress form and got some really cute photos of my new puppy Capri...puppy first, here she is...

My little girl Capri By Thinkpink22

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

And here is the dress form and my little girl Rowyn (she was playing outside with Daddy all day, so ignore the layer of dirt on her!~lol!)

My dress form storage for ribbon By Thinkpink22

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I took all the ribbon on today again and organized it more to my liking. I think it turned out okay...I'm satisfied with it for now!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Jessica~That is wonderful news about your husbands interviews...I'm so happy for you!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

One more of my puppy to show how tiny she is

Capri at home By Thinkpink22

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Rachel you poor thing!

Pink I like your dress form. I have one but I don't have enough ribbon for it so it just sits and looks pretty in the corner.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to parisdame

Thanks Tres! I debated leaving my dress form as is because I think they look great that way but opted for a little modification when hubby said "I thought you bought that to store stuff".

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-08-11 03:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Gonna go for now... talk to you all soon!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-08-11 03:45 PM

• thinkpink22 Said:
And here is the dress form and my little girl Rowyn (she was playing outside with Daddy all day, so ignore the layer of dirt on her!~lol!)

OM Goodness Rowyn is adorable!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-08-11 03:46 PM
In response to JMorales

• JMorales Said:
Victoria you artwork is amazing!

Thank you Jessica.

I am so hopeful for your husband and his job situation. I will keep you in my prayers.

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to vawm

Pink - what a sweet doggie!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to parisdame

Pink the dress form is beautiful, using it for ribbon storage is brilliant!

Capri is such a little sweetie!

Jessica, awesome news about the second interviews!

Rachel, I have no words.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to scrapbrarian

Since I posted one of Rowyn, I need to post one of Tauryn (hairless wonder...does anyone WONDER why she's called that?) by the dress form too. This was done the first time I put the ribbon on and before I added a few touches and I didn't like it as much as I do now.

Honestly, I think it looks so much better in person. I am not liking how it looks in photos.

Dress form By Thinkpink22

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Here are 2 cards I made yesteday. TFL

BOO! By Scrapbrarian

Witches hats card By Scrapbrarian

JMorales
Guru
JMorales

Cute cards rebecca

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Oh Pink! Tauyrn is looking so grownup and I think she is beautiful!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

Jessica: yay for hubby! Good luck on those interviews. I bet all that interest makes him feel more confidant!

Kim: Love that dress form!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to imagine.lilacs

Jessica that is such good news. The more interviews the better his chances.

Pink that dress form is so cool!! I love it!!! Your two little ones are darling!!!!

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• thinkpink22 Said:
Okay girls...I finished my dress form and got some really cute photos of my new puppy Capri...puppy first, here she is...

Hi Little Sister!!

Your puppy is so CUTE!!

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis
In response to parisdame

Hi Little Sister!

I see you have been busy! Your dress form looks beautiful!!! Would you like to add more ribbon to it?? Are there any particular colors you would like to have?? I went shopping for you today too!

Love,
Big Sister

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass

• scrapbrarian Said:
Here are 2 cards I made yesteday. TFL

BOO! By Scrapbrarian

Witches hats card By Scrapbrarian

Cute cards Rebecca!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass

• thinkpink22 Said:
One more of my puppy to show how tiny she is

Capri at home By Thinkpink22

Kimberly she's so adorable!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• scrapbrarian Said:
Pink the dress form is beautiful, using it for ribbon storage is brilliant!

Capri is such a little sweetie!

Jessica, awesome news about the second interviews!

Rachel, I have no words.

Ditto on what Rebecca said - I totally agree how she put it.

I am off to bed now, I took some different meds today and slept all day.

Michelle sending you a pm. Thank you so much.

Also the ribbon in the mail to me still stands.

Bug turns Sweet 16 - Sunday. Her mom came and got her Friday night. Again for the 3rd birthday she has promised her an ipod touch, we'll see. We hated to see her go, but she wanted to go for the group of about 5-6 of them having birthdays this month. I still think a Sweet 16 deserves its own party. She was on Fall break this pass week and asked to have her party here when every one is home form the beach and everywhere. Her Rodeo is running fine, dh has been driving it around. It was checked at the shop and goes back one more time to check where a leak is coming from next week. She is very happy with it. Tuesday she goes for her drivers license. Hopefully we have some good news next week too on the court papers.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Sassy Suzi

OMG Rachel, I can't even imagine! I don't know how you do it.

Jessica, hope those interviews go well!

Kimberly - so maybe you should take Tauryn's cues, and just keep her hair short?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• Kimberly#1_Bigsis Said:
Hi Little Sister!

I see you have been busy! Your dress form looks beautiful!!! Would you like to add more ribbon to it?? Are there any particular colors you would like to have?? I went shopping for you today too!

Love,
Big Sister

Hey big sister! Thank you so much for comments on my dress form! I have two drawers, four boxes, and then what is on the dress form of ribbon (oh and one container of just the extra ribbon I couldn't fit on the form, the drawers and the boxes...)but of course, I'd love more ribbon! Honestly, can a girl have too much ribbon?

I love having tons of supplies for more reason than just scrapping or altering. Honestly, my studio comes in handy having paper, glue, and all the goodies...the kids use them all to make their projects that is so popular with the teachers here today. The projects are my worst nightmere at times...seriously we go to the classroom and watch all the presentations and it is more about what projects the PARENTS make, instead of the kids. I help with ideas, making things...but when my 5 year old can make a computer program, make a three layer wedding cake, and produce a new species from a straw and marshmellow, I'm pulling them out of school and living off of their inventions!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
OMG Rachel, I can't even imagine! I don't know how you do it.

Jessica, hope those interviews go well!

Kimberly - so maybe you should take Tauryn's cues, and just keep her hair short?

I have no choice...the last time she did it, it was so short in places that I considered just shaving it all off and hoping nobody would ask us about our bald little girl.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• thinkpink22 Said:

Hi Little Sister!!

Your puppy is so CUTE!!

Thank you big sister! I fell in love with her at first sight!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Rebecca~your two cards are amazing! And speaking of amazing cards, I LOVED the one you sent to me! Thank you so much! And for the photo too! The frame is perfect now, of course, with you making it, it wouldn't be anything else!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

OM Goodness Rowyn is adorable!

Thank you Victoria! I think she's adorable too, imagine that!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Note to self - start back at top of p32

OK - I'm 24 hours into the mum-weekend, and have only had one very large glass of gin and tonic so far - last night!

Wait until I tell you...

I went up there, and took her to the dentist. Despite the fact that I had previously arranged her two appointments, she just didnt go, so this time I took her - all was fine, and I paid the bill!

Then we went to get her ready for the weekend. I put her stuff in the car, which always includes food for the dog (though 12 cans of meat does seem a little excessive for three days). I suggested that, as usual, we take the dogs bowl with just a little water in it, which we put in the back of the car so she can reach it. Mum went to get the bowl and I saw her putting it into a carrier bag. I suddenly realised there must be food in it, so I said 'what are you doing? If there is old food in there, lets throw it away, wash the dish, put water in, and then we can go'. I took the bag off her, opened it up and Y*I*K*E*S - the bowl is crawling with maggots! Now you girls who dont like rats and mice - I'm with ya! But I could lay a trap for either, and feel ok about getting rid of the body, but MAGGOTS are my worst thing - I just hate them soooo much.

I yelled at her - that bowl is full of maggots! She said (I kid you not) 'well they must have got there since this morning'! I said to her - maggots do not hatch in a couple of hours. That bowl has been there for a few days, which makes me wonder how often the dog is getting fed. I said (very nobly in view of my feelings) 'give the bowl to me and I will wash it out'. She gave it to me, and I asked for rubber gloves, at which point she said 'dont worry - I'll do it'. I went in the other room to save myself from gagging! When I came back, she handed me the bowl - in another bag! I said 'is that washed?' and she said 'no, I thought we could leave it until we got to your place'!!!!!

I said 'Mum, there is no way in the world that I am going to take a bowlful of rotten meat, crawling with maggots, in my car. No way!' She looked at me as if I (ME!) was going over the top and over-reacting!! I got the gloves, looked away as I chucked it all in the bin, looked away as I ran hot water over it for 10 minutes, then washed it all. No wonder the poor bloody dog looks thin!

OMG~Rachel, I am so so so sorry! I cannot imagine living that way. The dog is probably wondering if he can be sent off to the puppy pound and live out the rest of his/her life in "luxery". WHY is your mum like that? Was she always a hoarder or did it start slowly and work up to this extent? I watched some of those hoarder shows but when they started pulling dead animals, bags of human feces that people just threw in the general direction of the bathroom...I just couldn't watch it anymore. It made me sick to my stomach to even think of what those homes smelled like! Seriously, the day I poop in a bag and throw it towards my bathroom, PLEASE put me in a phychiatric ward!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Debbie~I see you found my gallery...are you proud of me?? (you always tell me I should scrap more, and post more) I told you I did a layout once in a while and didn't post. Three of those were done at Rebecca's house after the retreat...although Nikilynn's was mostly done at the retreat...I just hadn't posted it.

Thanks girls for all the love on my puppy and dress form! I really appreciate it!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Here is the top of the dress form...I think this part looks okay...

Top of dress form By Thinkpink22

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

What is everyone doing today? I'm going to actually gonna spend some time in my studio more today (yesterday was organizing and dress form). I have been looking at galleries and I think I'm going to actually try to do a lift of a few I like...lifts NEVER work out for me though...so I might go back to just winging it.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Afternoon all!

Kimberly: Love the dress form! You sure do have some cute kids.

I am getting ready to go to the State fair with a really cute guy that has a fantastic Hawaiian tan Then we have tickets to go see the musical West side story tonight.

I got so mad at my girlfriend "Lynn" this morning. She sent a group text to my self and five of our friends. Well everyone thought they needed to reply so within ten minutes I had 31 texts and they were still rolling in. I called her an asked that in the future she not include me in group texts. If she wants to text me one on one that's fine.... I just think having to field that many text messages is ridicules.
*Do you think I was being a "B" for asking her not to text me like that?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Afternoon all!

Kimberly: Love the dress form! You sure do have some cute kids.

I am getting ready to go to the State fair with a really cute guy that has a fantastic Hawaiian tan Then we have tickets to go see the musical West side story tonight.

I got so mad at my girlfriend "Lynn" this morning. She sent a group text to my self and five of our friends. Well everyone thought they needed to reply so within ten minutes I had 31 texts and they were still rolling in. I called her an asked that in the future she not include me in group texts. If she wants to text me one on one that's fine.... I just think having to field that many text messages is ridicules.

Thank you Trisha for your sweet comments on my dress form and my kids

I do not think you could ever in a million years be a "b" Trisha! Some things are annoying and if smoething bothers you, I think it is healthy to talk it out with them.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Here's a page I did today. Us Spice Girls over at Scrappy Chic Cafe are in a contest this month. If you go 'like' our projects we could win the contest. I have to tell you that Mel and Victoria are also Spice Girls but just vote for me okay? I'm joking!!! Vote for all of us please.

BUG LUV ( Scrappy Chic Cafe) By Deb-doodle

Edited by Deb-doodle on 10-09-11 10:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Trisha, I think you were setting a simple boundary. Good for you!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:
Debbie~I see you found my gallery...are you proud of me?? (you always tell me I should scrap more, and post more) I told you I did a layout once in a while and didn't post. Three of those were done at Rebecca's house after the retreat...although Nikilynn's was mostly done at the retreat...I just hadn't posted it.

Thanks girls for all the love on my puppy and dress form! I really appreciate it!

Yes I am!!! You are an amazing scrapper and I just don't understand why I have to threaten you to make you scrap

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Doodles~that is GORGEOUS!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Yes I am!!! You are an amazing scrapper and I just don't understand why I have to threaten you to make you scrap

Hey, why don't you threaten me to come visit you! I could tell Dan I fear for my life and we'll have a wonderful time!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hi everyone!!!!! Its Canadian thanksgiving this weekend. One dinner down, 2 more to go.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

Pink I'm totally diggin the dress form and the puppy pics! Ur kids are adorable too!!!!!!

Deb- awesome page.I'll be over to like later.

Trisha- definitely not a B! I had to ask Brians aunt to stop emailing forwards to me.. Its ridiculous having to try to sort real emails and junk email. It got to the point where itd be almost 4 or 5 a day! Absurd. But its your phone/inbox and if you don't want to be included in chain mail, its up to you. Don't feel bad.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Sounds yummy Imelda! I LOVE thanksgiving meals!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Pink- me too!!! We're mexican and don't really celebrate traditionally... We are having a baby piggy today. Brians family celebrates traditionally so we had turkey yesterday and will have more tomorrow! Mmmmm........

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Sounds delicious!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Jessica- sooo excited for your fam about the interviews! Hope he gets something GREAT!

Rebecca- fab cards!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Hey ladies

Free shipping on all orders $35 and over at the veggie site with code FSPJJ (no sale items though)

Jessica I hope your hubby has good news soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Imelda I did my Canuck Thanksgiving last weekend...we've been craving turkey for a while and didn't want to make it too close to the US Thanksgiving. Sounds yummy! I'm still eating leftovers

Rebecca cute cards!

Anyone scrapping today?

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Suzette turning 16 deserves a party! How fun! Are you doing a theme?

Trisha you aren't a "b"...31 texts all on the same conversation is way too many. I don't live on my phone nor would I want to be fielding that many texts in such a short period of time.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Hey, why don't you threaten me to come visit you! I could tell Dan I fear for my life and we'll have a wonderful time!

Okay!!! So let's consider this a kidnapping.

Dear Dan,

I am coming next week to kidnap your wife. You do have options however.

1) you can send her on a speedy trip to Florida
2) you can send me $1,000,000.00 to prevent the kidnapping.

The choice is yours. Please be advised that this is NOT a threat. It's a promise!!!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

cause she's usually too busy taking care of her babies or making babies! lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Pink, I trust you'll be giving that note to Dan. Be seeing you next week. LOL!!

Imelda, YUM!!!! All this talk of food!!! You are making me crave thanksgiving food. I wonder if they still sell turkey and dressing TV dinners. LOL!!

Trisha, good for you for stating your mind!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• Tina scraps Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Kimberly, I agree with you about the parents doing the kids work. working with college students now, I can see the impact of kids having had too much done for them, and they can't do as much as on their own as they should be able to.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

and Trisha, I agree with you about all those stinkin' text messages! and about mass emails.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-09-11 12:48 PM

Just popping in to wave hi~ We are watching NASCAR. My DS loves it. Who knew he would get into something his momma grew up with. Well, I grew up at the dirt track races, watching my dad's friends race, but still...... YEAH!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

Victoria, I raced one time on a dirt track in a powder puff race. I came in 3rd. It was my only time, but I just loved it!!! And I still like to drive fast!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Tina scraps Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

How LONG do you think it takes me to make those babies??? The taking care of part takes at least a full 15 minutes longer than the making

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Big sis:

Awesome recipes!!! Its Canadian thanksgiving this weekend so I might havbe to try one out!!
Thanks so much!!!

How are you? What are you doing this weekend?

oh no, you're not gonna get me to give myself away

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Hi everyone!!!!! Its Canadian thanksgiving this weekend. One dinner down, 2 more to go.

happy thanksgiving!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:

Dear Dan,

The choice is yours. Please be advised that this is NOT a threat. It's a promise!!!!

The note has been read to Dan...He wants to know if the 7 kids will be taken as well along with the puppy...he's willing to pay the 1,000,000.00 if you take us all...he says it will be cheaper for him in the long run!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And now to drop off a layout and a little funny...

here it is...
The measure of a man By Thinkpink22

The funny...after I made this I saw that the ribbon said woodie's and then right beside the ribbon...my great title: The measure of a man! My mind is so dirty it leaks out into my artwork without me even noticing!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to JMorales

• JMorales Said:
So Tina how's your weekend?

Sorry I didn't get back to you. DH came home from work early. We were to go to the Harvest ball, but the other couples decided they'd rather do informal so we all went to a sports bar for dinner instead.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Rachel, I agree you are a saint.

I just thought maybe Tina was off her game temporarily! Also doesn't my comment sound like something Jack Sparrow would say........... PIRATE!

Okay, on that happy note I am off to the grocery store.
Talk later!

P36. I'm definitely not a saint cos they never have matricidal feelings...

Night all.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Hello ladies, just got back from my son's dirtbike race. It was a beautiful day to be outside and leaves are turning right now-so pretty. The wind and dust were terrible tho. I need to shower off, but just wanted to check in quickly. Have a great night:)

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Hi Tina! I'm glad you had a fun and beautiful day! I love to watch the leaves turn!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Rachel...I think you are as close to a saint as there is, for sure!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

[quote=thinkpink22][quote =Deb-doodle][quote=thinkp ink22][quote=Deb-doodle][ quote=thinkpink22]Debbie~ I see you found my gallery...are you proud of me?? (you always tell me I should scrap more, and post more) I told you I did a layout once in a while and didn't post. Three of those were done at Rebecca's house after the retreat...although Nikilynn's was mostly done at the retreat...I just hadn't posted it.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Dear Dan,

[/quote]
The note has been read to Dan...He wants to know if the 7 kids will be taken as well along with the puppy...he's willing to pay the 1,000,000.00 if you take us all...he says it will be cheaper for him in the long run!
[/quote]

This is so funny! :)

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:
And now to drop off a layout and a little funny...

here it is...
The measure of a man By Thinkpink22

The funny...after I made this I saw that the ribbon said woodie's and then right beside the ribbon...my great title: The measure of a man! My mind is so dirty it leaks out into my artwork without me even noticing!

This is even funnier!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Okay off to my scrap studio for a while before bedtime.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

How are you Rebecca?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

hey, I never said whether you spent more time on making then taking care of babies, lol

Jason is too funny. he was supposed to get off work at 7, but by 8:30 he still wasn't home, so I texted him to see if he was stuck late at work. he wrote back no, I'm at a strip club getting lap dances, lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

So Tina, what makes you think he's joking?

LOL!! Pink that response from Dan is so funny. He must not know how eager I was to be kid free!

Your page is a riot. I wouldn't have ever noticed that!! I can't believe I didn't notice it.

Well I've balanced both of my checkbooks, added up all the debit receipts. Or should I say subtracted them. Now I'm getting ready to go over my last 2 check stubs to mark off what I got paid for in my calendar. Paperwork!!! For hours!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

hahha Deb. cause that is so not jason. I asked how the dances were, he said not worth the money. I said no kidding, i would have done it for free

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

And then some. LOL!!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

LOL Tina. dont you love it when they have a great sense of humor? Seems he real quick like you are.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• thinkpink22 Said:

I love having tons of supplies for more reason than just scrapping or altering. Honestly, my studio comes in handy having paper, glue, and all the goodies...the kids use them all to make their projects that is so popular with the teachers here today. The projects are my worst nightmere at times...seriously we go to the classroom and watch all the presentations and it is more about what projects the PARENTS make, instead of the kids. I help with ideas, making things...but when my 5 year old can make a computer program, make a three layer wedding cake, and produce a new species from a straw and marshmellow, I'm pulling them out of school and living off of their inventions!

I am with you on that one for sure! What child needs school when they can do that? lol

I've always helped my kids with how to layout their projects and even offer items to them, but it was always their projects. What does a child have to be proud of when they never do anything for themselves. I always offer my scrapbooking supplies to Bug to use and she has to do it herself. I give her paper and a cutter. She emails me what she wants printed out, and I do the spell and grammar check for her, making her watch and talk about why it is wrong, trying to teach her. Also I show her how to format her documents, so she can do them herself. I always did that with my girls too.
Bug has a friend on her soccer team that her mom does all of her projects and most of her homework so she can play soccer. What good is a scholarship to play soccer if she can't make the grade? Is mom going to college with her?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• TrishaLouise Said:
Afternoon all!

You are right to tell her. I hate fwds, hate them with a passion. I have to get on my soapbox every once in awhile to make friends stop sending them to me. If you don't think enough of me to place the contents in a separate msg to me, dont bother. Also you get virus from them and everyone down the line can get your phone number and/or email addy. And I dont need to send 10 copies to anybody for good luck and I sure dont need to send 10 to prove I love Jesus, he already knows it. The free gift cards, ie Applebys, has been around for 15+ years and they are still not giving you anything. lol

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Last one from me. Bug came home with an ipod touch that has been promised to her for the 3rd birthday from her mom finally! She came home while we were at church, so we stopped at Sonic and got her a strawberry sundae to go with the birthday card I made her. My gift to her is taking her shopping, papaw is giving her the Rodeo. She loved the card and said, "that is going on my [bulletin] board!"

I really really want some Bo Bunny Serenade, so if you have any left over in your stash, I take scraps too, I would love some please.

Have a good evening and a better Monday! Columbus Day, lets go shopping!!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• Deb-doodle Said:
Pink, I trust you'll be giving that note to Dan. Be seeing you next week. LOL!!

Imelda, YUM!!!! All this talk of food!!! You are making me crave thanksgiving food. I wonder if they still sell turkey and dressing TV dinners. LOL!!

Trisha, good for you for stating your mind!!!

Sadly they do Deb! You can bet the dressing is awful and the turkey is mystery meat. lol

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Suzi, he definitely is as quick as me. In fact, sometimes I think he's quicker. he's the only guy that's ever been able to give as good as I do when it comes to quick, witty comments. sometimes he even takes me off guard, and that doesn't happen with most ppl! lol

spoilinisthegame
Resident
spoilinisthegame

Victoria
As the leaves are turning
shades of yellow, orange, and red
May this week bring you
many happy days ahead

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to spoilinisthegame

OMG! I loved this: "The note has been read to Dan...He wants to know if the 7 kids will be taken as well along with the puppy...he's willing to pay the 1,000,000.00 if you take us all...he says it will be cheaper for him in the long run!"

I love it when guys have great sense of humor like Dan & Jason. I never appreciated it until I married Andy.... He keeps me on my toes with the humor.

Tina: Next time you need to tell Jason if he is tipping then you'll give him a lap dance

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

shoot Trisha, no tip required, lol

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-10-11 09:42 AM
In response to spoilinisthegame

• spoilinisthegame Said:
Victoria
As the leaves are turning
shades of yellow, orange, and red
May this week bring you
many happy days ahead

Thank you! Hugs to you my big sister!

JaniesBigSis
Tenant
JaniesBigSis
In response to vawm

Hi scrappy buddies, including my Terrifically Talented Little Sister Tina.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Did you all get lovely fall days?

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to vawm

In MY HEART there rings a MEL-ody! There rings a MEL-ody of LOVE!

Happy Monday to my little sister. Hope you are not working to hard.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics