Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to JaniesBigSis

• TinasBigSis Said:
Hi scrappy buddies, including my Terrifically Talented Little Sister Tina.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Did you all get lovely fall days?

I had a fabulous weekend Tina's Big Sis! How about you?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:10 AM
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Okay girls...I finished my dress form and got some really cute photos of my new puppy Capri...puppy first, here she is...

My little girl Capri By Thinkp
ink22

Oh My Stars!!! How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:12 AM

• thinkpink22 Said:
And here is the dress form and my little girl Rowyn (she was playing outside with Daddy all day, so ignore the layer of dirt on her!~lol!)

My dress form storage for ribbon By Thinkpink22

Oh look at that ADORABLE Rowyn!!! And I'm LOVING the new dress form!!!!!! Awesome!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:14 AM

• thinkpink22 Said:
Since I posted one of Rowyn, I need to post one of Tauryn (hairless wonder...does anyone WONDER why she's called that?) by the dress form too. This was done the first time I put the ribbon on and before I added a few touches and I didn't like it as much as I do now.

Honestly, I think it looks so much better in person. I am not liking how it looks in photos.

Dress form By Thinkpink22

Awwwwww is she just cute as a button!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:15 AM
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Here are 2 cards I made yesteday. TFL

BOO! By Scrapbrarian

Witches hats card By Scrapbrarian

Which one are you going to send me.... just kidding... I love them!!!!!!!!!! You are so creative!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:26 AM
In response to 888

Sorry, I wasn't on all weekend... but our internet was down... I was checking though my phone... but it take forever to post on it... I'm all caught up now!!!

Well, I still have two sick ones at home.. they are feeling much better and still on medication.

Jessica... I'm praying for you hubby still!!!

Miss Doodles... love your latest LO!!!! You are amazing!!!

Sweet Pink (my twin)... I LOVE your LO too!!! you have great talant!!!

Candian Thanksgiving huh? Now you have me craving Turkey!! It just sounds so weird to me that you are celebrating Thanksgiving ... we haven't even had Halloween,,,,

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:27 AM
In response to 888

Today starts a new week... so Secret Sisters... let's start showing our Little Sisters some love on the thread this week!!! (remember... I'm keeping close tabs.... I see that 3 SS are spreading the love already today!!!)

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-10-11 10:28 AM
In response to 888

Gotta get back to work!!! I'll be on later... my internet is getting fixed today!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to littleMRSimelda

p39 - its taking me a while to catch up. Gotta comment on Kimberly's gallery, Scrappy chic cafe (Only seen Debs' entry so far), Rebecca's cards.

Oh and one more thing - yes Kimberly, she has always been a hoarder, and I am pretty bad - have to work on it really hard - but there is no way I would ever be like that. I may throw food away too much (thats another thing I have to work on) but nothing ever gets THAT rotten in my home!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
hahha Deb. cause that is so not jason. I asked how the dances were, he said not worth the money. I said no kidding, i would have done it for free

Sometimes I'm sitting here all by myself, and I'm laughing out loud - maybe I am going the way of nutty mommy already! (wow - hope not!) but this text definitely made me laugh out loud Tina!

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN
In response to RachelUK

Happy Monday to my little sister. Hope you had a great weekend. I got you a little something for your first package. I'll finish all the rest this week sometime. Anything special you are wanting?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to IMABear2

• MelsBigSis Said:
In MY HEART there rings a MEL-ody! There rings a MEL-ody of LOVE!

Happy Monday to my little sister. Hope you are not working to hard.

I haven't heard that old Sunday School song since I was in Sunday School - I'll be singing it all the time now!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to IMABear2

• MelsBigSis Said:
  • TinasBigSis Said:
Hi scrappy buddies, including my Terrifically Talented Little Sister Tina.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Did you all get lovely fall days?

I had a fabulous weekend Tina's Big Sis! How about you?

I think I have had better ones....!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

The weekend was over, but I had an 11 hour day at work today and I was so tired!

I worked out that I drove nearly 1000 miles over the weekend. When I finally got back around 11.30 last night, Neil had run a hot bath, put candles all around it (where did he get that notion - such a sweet thing to do) and there was a glass of gin and tonic and ice on the edge of the bath. It was perfect. I laid there feeling so completely exhausted, and thinking to myself - I hope he doesnt want a reward for this!!

Now usually I'm with Tina - theres no such thing as too much, but yesterday I hardly had the energy to kiss the poor man! I got into bed and he straight away told me that he thought the best thing would be for me to catch up on my sleep. Y'know - I think he was hoping I would deny that, and go for it, but I just had to thank him and that was it - I was out of it and fast asleep in minutes!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• Tina scraps Said:
Suzi, he definitely is as quick as me. In fact, sometimes I think he's quicker. he's the only guy that's ever been able to give as good as I do when it comes to quick, witty comments. sometimes he even takes me off guard, and that doesn't happen with most ppl! lol

You two must be a hoot to hang out with.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-10-11 12:19 PM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
The weekend was over, but I had an 11 hour day at work today and I was so tired!

I worked out that I drove nearly 1000 miles over the weekend. When I finally got back around 11.30 last night, Neil had run a hot bath, put candles all around it (where did he get that notion - such a sweet thing to do) and there was a glass of gin and tonic and ice on the edge of the bath. It was perfect. I laid there feeling so completely exhausted, and thinking to myself - I hope he doesnt want a reward for this!!

Now usually I'm with Tina - theres no such thing as too much, but yesterday I hardly had the energy to kiss the poor man! I got into bed and he straight away told me that he thought the best thing would be for me to catch up on my sleep. Y'know - I think he was hoping I would deny that, and go for it, but I just had to thank him and that was it - I was out of it and fast asleep in minutes!

Aw, Rachel, that is very sweet. He definitely is a keeper!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SS-2-TinaN

• SS-2-TinaN Said:
Happy Monday to my little sister. Hope you had a great weekend. I got you a little something for your first package. I'll finish all the rest this week sometime. Anything special you are wanting?

Really I'm not picky. I get all excited when something other than a bill comes in the mail to me.
I'm scrapping with DS3 gf right now, have a meeting here tonight. Need to pick up the house some.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

To my big sister Michelle from last round
We went to the DQ last night on you. I ordered a pumpkin cheesecake blizzard. I was to die for!!!
Thank you so much...from my son and DH too:)

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I've been having lots of problems with my contacts and never have been able to wear glasses without balance and clumsiness problems, so tomorrow I am seeing a lasic eye surgeon to see if I am a candidate for the procedure. I will let you know what I find out.

Kimberly#1_Bigsis
New Kid On the Block
Kimberly#1_Bigsis
In response to tinadn

Happy Monday to my little sister!!!

I'll be sending out your October package in the next few days!!! I can't wait for you to get it.

Love,
Big sister

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

That sounds interesting, Tinadn - keep us in the picture about your treatment!

Spoiling Deanna
Tenant
Spoiling Deanna
In response to RachelUK

HappyMondayNiki.

I just gassed up the broom and I am on my way over too see you. [image] Thinking of you! By Nikis Frankin Kitty[/image]

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Spoiling Deanna

Rachel, your story about Neal was so sweet but the reward part had me LOL!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Tina I hope you're a candidate for the surgery. It'd be so much easier not to have to wear glasses or contacts anymore.

Imeldas Photo Center
Tenant
Imeldas Photo Center

Pink! Hello my pretty little sister. so glad to see some of your wonderful work. I do think you have to show off some more! I really do love your dressform. I might have to steal that idea for myself! Might have to steal those beautiful angels of yours too.
You should be getting your first package by the end of the week. Can't wait to see what you think!
Hope you had a great start to the week!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

Good luck Tina tomorrow.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Sassy Suzi

Rachel, if I weren't already madly in love w/ Michael, I would be after Neil in a heartbeat!

Seriously, I am so glad you have such a special and caring man in your life.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-10-11 06:28 PM

• scrapbrarian Said:
Rachel, if I weren't already madly in love w/ Michael, I would be after Neil in a heartbeat!

Seriously, I am so glad you have such a special and caring man in your life.

I agree! (Not that I am in love with Michael; my heart belongs to Jim)

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

Well my heart doesn't belong to anyone. Rachel, you do have a good and wonderful man there. Of course I know you're a good and wonderful woman too!!!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
To my big sister Michelle from last round
We went to the DQ last night on you. I ordered a pumpkin cheesecake blizzard. I was to die for!!!
Thank you so much...from my son and DH too:)

YAY! I am glad you got a whole family date out of it!

And good luck on your eye appointment tomorrow...

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to imagine.lilacs

Funnily enough, I didnt really take in how sweet Neil was being with the bath thing - I was just so tired. I only thought about it afterwards and then wrote him a 'from-the-heart' text, as I knew he'd already be on his way to the airport.

I also know that there is often a motive in mind with men - and I only know of one motive!!!! But he was a sweetheart on Sunday night, thats for sure.

He also did a big brave thing when my mom was here. I put her in the bath - I offered her the shower, which is easy to walk into, but she wanted a bath. I have no idea how long since her previous bath, so it was not a bad plan! She really did enjoy it - lounged in there for at least 20 minutes, maybe more. We have some stickers on the bottom of the bath to stop kids sliding over, and she spent quite a time moaning that they were really hurting her bottom! Anyway, once she was ready to come out, there was no moving her, and like the previous time, I eventually let all the water out, put towels round her, and got Neil to stand in the bath behind her and heave her up! Poor man - luckily there was no farting this time (my oldest son Mark did it once in our previous house - I dont know how he kept calm during the process!)

So between all the boys in my family, I have some real winners - sweethearts all round!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I was just too tired to scrap last night, but this evening I plan to work on my TUV challenge and I have another lo which is almost done. At that point I'll decide whether there is any chance of entering Rosita's 20/20 challenge!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

Thanks ladies for wishing me well at my appointment today. I go at 1 to have my eyes heavily dialated for 3 hours. Then I will know.

Rachel, I agree your DH is wonderful. I know I couldn't get mine to help a woman out of the bathtop ...unless she was one hot momma-lol
and he was getting a reward after.

Have a wonderful day ladies.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass

Happy Tuesday Sisters!

It's now been 2 days in a row since I haven't been at work because of a bad cold! Guess I'm going to try to stay in bed and drink alot of liquids. I have to get better soon because I have a 2 day crop this weekend.

Oh and the good news is I just signed up to be a Stampin Up consultant (again I did it 8 years ago) I decided since I have a scrapbooking and card making group here in CA people might want stuff here and there. If anyone is interested I'm offering FREE shipping for this month but you need to place the order directly through me and I'll send it to you. If anyone is interested just PM me.

SS-2-TinaN
Tenant
SS-2-TinaN

I hope my little sister gets a good report from her appointment today. I know things will work out for you. Hope your day is a happy day.

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis
In response to SS-2-TinaN

Imelda, sb.com shipped your first package today!! I have no idea how long it'll take to get to Canada, but hopefully sooner rather than later!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Imeldas big sis

OOooooo!! Already?! So exciting! I've only ordered once from sb.com and I was pleasantly surprised with the delivery time. I'll let you know when it gets here. Any clues in there?

Thanks so much big sis! Hope u have a prettiful day!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:12 AM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:

Awwww Rachie.. that sounds awesome!!!!! Neil is such a great man!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:13 AM
In response to Spoiling Deanna

• Nikis Frankin Kitty Said:
HappyMondayNiki.

I just gassed up the broom and I am on my way over too see you. [image] Thinking of you! By Nikis Frankin Kitty[/image]

Awwwwww........ how cute is this?????? Muuuuuaaahhh to my Big Sister!!!!

IMABear2
Tenant
IMABear2
In response to 888

My little sister is too busy with her new job. She needs a break!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:15 AM

• scrapbrarian Said:
Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!

Hello Beautiful Rebecca... I hope you have a terrific Tuesday too!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:17 AM
In response to Ariwass

• Ariwass Said:
Happy Tuesday Sisters!

It's now been 2 days in a row since I haven't been at work because of a bad cold! Guess I'm going to try to stay in bed and drink alot of liquids. I have to get better soon because I have a 2 day crop this weekend.

Oh and the good news is I just signed up to be a Stampin Up consultant (again I did it 8 years ago) I decided since I have a scrapbooking and card making group here in CA people might want stuff here and there. If anyone is interested I'm offering FREE shipping for this month but you need to place the order directly through me and I'll send it to you. If anyone is interested just PM me.

I sure hope you feel better soon!!!!! Sending you get well wishes, via interent!!

I know that you are sick... but looking at your smiling face.. makes it hard to imagine that you are sick... but we all know that you are!!! Get better sweetie!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:19 AM
In response to IMABear2

• MelsBigSis Said:

YES.... we are missing the gorgeous Melody!!!! I hope she can take a break soon to talk with us!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:19 AM
In response to 888

How is everyone doing on this fine Tuesday?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to 888

What's up sisters!

Niki: How are the two sick kids doing?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-11-11 10:27 AM
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • MelsBigSis Said:

YES.... we are missing the gorgeous Melody!!!! I hope she can take a break soon to talk with us!!!!

Man, I agree.
I think she said something about two weeks of training. That is thorough! I guess we should all aspire to get training like that. Usually you just get thrown in to the wolves. LOL.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:29 AM
In response to 888

By my count... it looks like just over half of the Big Sisters are showning their little sister some loven' ... Great job!!!!
Let's keep it up!!!
Let's show our little sister's just HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-11-11 10:29 AM
In response to vawm

Happy Tuesday ladies. I am super busy at work. Bleh! Data analysis time.......

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:30 AM
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
What's up sisters!

Niki: How are the two sick kids doing?

Well, Selena... she is a trooper!!! Doing well.

Then we have Dave a.k.a "Big Baby"... OMG you would think he was two!!!!

Thank goodness they are getting better by the day!!!

Thanks for asking honey!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:33 AM
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
  • Nikilynn Said:
  • MelsBigSis Said:

Man, I agree.
I think she said something about two weeks of training. That is thorough! I guess we should all aspire to get training like that. Usually you just get thrown in to the wolves. LOL.

WOW isn't that the truth!!!!!

How is the lovely Victoria today?

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:34 AM
In response to 888

Trisha... the more and more I look at your AVI... the more and more I just L*O*V*E it!!!!!!!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Kimberly#1_Bigsis

• Kimberly#1_Bigsis Said:
Happy Monday to my little sister!!!

I'll be sending out your October package in the next few days!!! I can't wait for you to get it.

Love,
Big sister

I can't wait either big sis! So, where will this package be coming from...possibly your house...not that I would look it up or anything on the master list... okay, maybe a quick look!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:43 AM

NOOOOO Peeking!!!!!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Imeldas Photo Center

• PinkaliciousSS2 Said:
Pink! Hello my pretty little sister. so glad to see some of your wonderful work. I do think you have to show off some more! I really do love your dressform. I might have to steal that idea for myself! Might have to steal those beautiful angels of yours too.
You should be getting your first package by the end of the week. Can't wait to see what you think!
Hope you had a great start to the week!

I will tell you now that anything you pick out for me, I will LOVE!~!!!! I am so excited to see your notes to me on here. Thanks for the love on my dress form and on my little ones. It is great to see you on here sister!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:47 AM

Hello Pink ......... how are you doing today?

Imeldas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Imeldas big sis

• littleMRSimelda Said:
OOooooo!! Already?! So exciting! I've only ordered once from sb.com and I was pleasantly surprised with the delivery time. I'll let you know when it gets here. Any clues in there?

Thanks so much big sis! Hope u have a prettiful day!!

oh no, it's too early for clues

Edited by Imeldas big sis on 10-11-11 10:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• TrishaLouise Said:
OMG! I loved this: "The note has been read to Dan...He wants to know if the 7 kids will be taken as well along with the puppy...he's willing to pay the 1,000,000.00 if you take us all...he says it will be cheaper for him in the long run!"

I love it when guys have great sense of humor like Dan & Jason. I never appreciated it until I married Andy.... He keeps me on my toes with the humor.

Tina: Next time you need to tell Jason if he is tipping then you'll give him a lap dance

I couldn't agree more Trisha...I love Dan having a sense of humor. I can remember so many times of just laughing together over some silly story or another! It makes life happy!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
Sorry, I wasn't on all weekend... but our internet was down... I was checking though my phone... but it take forever to post on it... I'm all caught up now!!!

Well, I still have two sick ones at home.. they are feeling much better and still on medication.

Jessica... I'm praying for you hubby still!!!

Miss Doodles... love your latest LO!!!! You are amazing!!!

Sweet Pink (my twin)... I LOVE your LO too!!! you have great talant!!!

Candian Thanksgiving huh? Now you have me craving Turkey!! It just sounds so weird to me that you are celebrating Thanksgiving ... we haven't even had Halloween,,,,

You are too sweet to me girl~!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • MelsBigSis Said:
In MY HEART there rings a MEL-ody! There rings a MEL-ody of LOVE!

Happy Monday to my little sister. Hope you are not working to hard.

I haven't heard that old Sunday School song since I was in Sunday School - I'll be singing it all the time now!

You know what I like...I'm reading through all the posts on here to make comments, and on the same page are things about lap dances and Sunday school! Not that I like lap dances in Sunday school but it just struck me as funny! I'm horrible...I know!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-11-11 10:59 AM

Well, It is time for me to get back to work... to ya'll later!!!

Love you all!!! MUUUUAAHHHH!!!!!

Ariannas big sis
New Kid On the Block
Ariannas big sis
In response to tinadn

Hi there little sister!

I saw you weren't feeling well so I'm making you some chicken soup and saying a few prayers for you to feel all better!

Edited by Ariannas big sis on 10-11-11 11:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Oh drat! I went to look at the new products in the superstore and missed talking to Nikilynn and a big sisters to Arianna and Imelda! Is anyone else here?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Have a wonderful rest of your Tuesday girls!

I have a question about some products and how you all use them...let me go look up what I'm talking about...

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hey Pink! I'm here. Just missed my big sis! I went to take my ds for an allergy test today... he's allergic to peanuts.

We did go to Michaels though. I got some value packs for $14. I love them, there's lots of stuff! Sometimes there's some ugly stuff mixed in there but that's what the ugly paper challenge is for. Hehee

How are you today?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I'm doing great Imelda! How are you?

The question I had was the PEARL EX products...I got a lot of it on ebay and I was wondering how you all use yours...add water to it to make a paint/mist, use it like an embossing powder??? I saw some lady put futures floor wax in her little pen and dipped it into the pearl ex... Just curious before I start playing!!! Thanks girls for putting up with a dumb blond

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Me too Imelda! I get physically sick if I eat them...not the typical allergic reaction, but still a reaction I opt out of! I'm so sorry about your little boy. Allergies suck!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I don't even know what that stuff is... Lol

I always search youtube.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I should do that to avoid messing stuff up when I use it...but some of my favorite things I've done on layouts were "accidents from trying something I didn't know about!"

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

So, since it's just you and me Imelda...who is your little sister? Any ideas on who has you?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • Ariwass Said:
Happy Tuesday Sisters!

I sure hope you feel better soon!!!!! Sending you get well wishes, via interent!!

I know that you are sick... but looking at your smiling face.. makes it hard to imagine that you are sick... but we all know that you are!!! Get better sweetie!!!

I'm so sorry you are sick! This season is so hard for colds/flu. and such...

Stamping up is so much fun...I love their stuff! I did that Creative Memories consultant when I first started so many years ago...I did it JUST for my own self and I was a very good customer to me!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• thinkpink22 Said:
So, since it's just you and me Imelda...who is your little sister? Any ideas on who has you?

Ok I'll tell u but don't say anythin!
My lil sis is one of the ladies who is listed under participants.

Dunno who has me. my big sis won't give me any hints. Lol

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Pink do you have any gueses? Who's your lil sis?

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • Ariwass Said:
Happy Tuesday Sisters!

I was thinking the same thing Niki. I look at her avi and think now how can she be sick with that beautiful happy smiling face? LOL!!

I hope you feel better!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Pink, on the Pearl X there are so many things you can do with it. If you have any kind of sticky or glue pad such as the one you would use for embossing, you can stamp an image with that and using a paint brush you can dip in in the Pearl X and go over the stamped area. The sticky part will pick up the Pearl X. Then you can take a clean paint brush and brush off the excess. A DRY paint brush mind you.

You can also mix it with paints for a shimmer, mix it with water to make a glimmer mist like spray. I you youtube it, there are so many ideas.

The 'Perfect Pearls' are the same thing. Oh!!! I know, I have tons of it. You can come here and we can play. You can tell Dan that you need to go to Florida for some training on a new product.....

Spoiling Michelle
Tenant
Spoiling Michelle

Michelle.saw this pretty fall picture and thought immediately that I wanted to share it with YOU. Hope all your Autumn days are filled with beauty!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Pink do you have any gueses? Who's your lil sis?

Well, I am full of guesses! And I am not saying one word about my little sister...it could possibly get back to her!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
Pink, on the Pearl X there are so many things you can do with it. If you have any kind of sticky or glue pad such as the one you would use for embossing, you can stamp an image with that and using a paint brush you can dip in in the Pearl X and go over the stamped area. The sticky part will pick up the Pearl X. Then you can take a clean paint brush and brush off the excess. A DRY paint brush mind you.

You can also mix it with paints for a shimmer, mix it with water to make a glimmer mist like spray. I you youtube it, there are so many ideas.

The 'Perfect Pearls' are the same thing. Oh!!! I know, I have tons of it. You can come here and we can play. You can tell Dan that you need to go to Florida for some training on a new product.....

Thanks for the brief tutorial...but you're right...I need the full product demonstration! I'll see you in a couple minutes...let me put my bra on before I go!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

You know you are one of my favorite travel destinations!!!!!

My Dad is actually "dating" a woman he met online that lives in Florida. He has been to stay with her for a week and she is coming to meet all of us in December. I am almost positive he's going to ask her to marry him and if he does, I am sure we will all be going to Florida for a wedding! I think it would be amazing if you come out with us for a couple meals and maybe even a trip to disney...we would have a blast!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And it is SO hard to hear about my father dating someone else. He was with my mom for my whole life. They got married and didn't have me till 4 years later. I don't know how I will handle even seeing him with anyone else. I probably sound crazy now...but I still think of him as married to my mom!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Debbie~I was looking in your gallery at your scraproom. Have you changed some stuff around since I was there? It just looked different than how I remember it. I guess I could go look at all my pictures of it from when I visited but I'm too lazy right now! But it was totally AMAZING when I was there...and I'm sure it is even more amazing now!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Kimberly, I have perfect pearls, but haven't done much with them. I've used them a couple times, mixed with a little water, to paint a stamped image. it looked pretty cool.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

That does sound neat! I have used the perfect pearls before as well. Mainly just played around with them after watching a tim holtz demo

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Hi girlies! I am wanting to go and scrap this evening, but I am waiting on an evilbay buy so hanging around to make sure I win it!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:
And it is SO hard to hear about my father dating someone else. He was with my mom for my whole life. They got married and didn't have me till 4 years later. I don't know how I will handle even seeing him with anyone else. I probably sound crazy now...but I still think of him as married to my mom!

I've been thinking about this Pink. Its almost certain that your parents talked about this possibility at some point - maybe years ago. It is therefore similarly certain that your mom knew that your dad needed a support - a comforter - a friend - a carer - a lover and someone to love - and that she (and maybe he too) gave the other permission for this. We get so used to having someone around, and we think they'll be there for ever, and then the loneliness of being alone after all that togetherness is so heartrending. Its certainly what my mum finds hardest of all.

I think somewhere your mom looks down and is comforted herself by seeing her husband happy. If it was you, would you want Dan to mourn for ever, or to be happy again? This lady will never take your mom's place, and nor would she want to. Neil will never take the place of my kids' dad - and I dont believe he would ever try. The relationship between your folks was obviously amazing for your dad to have survived and still want that companionship.

Be happy for him - and be reassured that she is not your mom, never could be, and that he probably feels your mom was and is still the most important part of his life - this is just his new companion - his helpmeet - I love that oldfashioned word!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Yay - I won my bid! I won my bid! I bid for eight (EIGHT) brand new MS punch around the page sets, and got the lot for $122! I have to pay $41 international shipping, but it is soooo much cheaper than buying them here! I actually have one of the sets already but I will give that one to my niece when she comes for a scrappy weekend in 10 days time!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to RachelUK

Yay!! Congrats rachel!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I love those ebay big items!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-11-11 03:49 PM

Way to go Rachel!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• thinkpink22 Said:
That does sound neat! I have used the perfect pearls before as well. Mainly just played around with them after watching a tim holtz demo

Did someone say (PERFECT PEARLS)? I love to use them!!!!

Here are two projects they were used on:

[image] Perfect pearls... By TrishaLouise[/image]

This was done using TS alphabet stamps, perfect pearls, canvas fabric, and some embroidery floss.

[image] Altered Apron By TrishaLouise[/image]

And you girls remember the apron I did. Used perfect pearls again

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I love those projects Trisha! The Apron is just gorgeous!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Pink - I know you are an expert on evilbay. I use it once in a blue moon, but I'd never seen a big job lot like that - I was all excited! I put a bid in early, it got outbid in a day or two, so I waited until 90 seconds before the end, and went for it. Boy - I could get used to that thrill!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Since then I have been working on my challenge for Suzi. Seemed to take me all evening to find the bits that I wanted and I still havent turned up the whole paper pad of vellum that I had, so I may have to change my plans with the vellum, but it is coming together.

I'm spending tomorrow shopping with my bestie, so as its now after 2am I think I better go to bed!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• thinkpink22 Said:
Debbie~I was looking in your gallery at your scraproom. Have you changed some stuff around since I was there? It just looked different than how I remember it. I guess I could go look at all my pictures of it from when I visited but I'm too lazy right now! But it was totally AMAZING when I was there...and I'm sure it is even more amazing now!

The wedding trip sounds great!!! Sure I'll join you whenever you want!!

The pictures in my gallery of my room are so old. That was when I first moved in it and didn't have much stuff. That was about 4 years ago. I guess. something like that. Now I have everything overload.

I guess I'd better go put my bra back on too since I'm having company in a few minutes. LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

That sounds like an amazing buy Rachel. Good for you!!!

Okay, I'm back to my paperwork. It's never ending!!!

And I'm not talking about scrappy paper.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I think we should burn bras like they did in the 60s!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to tinadn

hi everyone!
It feels like Ive been MIA forever even though it's just been a few days...Im still out of state training for my now/old (lol) position with sporatic access to the web. Have you missed me!

HI BIG SISTER!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

• thinkpink22 Said:

Pink, I can see how that would be hard to hear.

I wish my mom would date. My dad has been gone for such a long time (1998) but she has never had an interest in doing so. I remember that she said about a year after my dad was killed that if she had died he'd probably be dating/ married already because men need to be taken care of more.

She is very strong and such a loner but lonely too.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hello to the lovely Miss Nikilynn, love seeing your smiling face here.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Arianna, sorry you are sick. You positively must get well so that you can make it to your weekend crop!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics